Housewife turned into Cheating wife
Star 
HI all,

Am planning to write a real life story about my innocent second wife
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-06-2023, 03:32 AM)Darkerworld23 Wrote: HI all,

Please cast my name as your second wife name and write the story. 

Shubha
[+] 1 user Likes Shubha_cute's post
Like Reply
Chapter -  1 character introduction

My Name is Ramanan
My first wife/fiancee- Anu
My second wife - Shubhangi
Subha's husband - Harish

[b]ShubhangiIs born in a conservative indian family and she is an independent girl and loves freedom .[/b]
She is born on 1990 and she is an MBA graduate . She is an ambitious girl and has dreams .
Subha completed her MBA in 2014 and started her working career .
She is so social and friendly to every one .
She is so active and her life is so good as she planned .
Subha likes new adventures and loves to explore new places
She worked in a ZZZ company .
Everything is going as good and she is aware that good times don't last forever

Her colleagues are friendly and everything is good and until her
Parents planned to get her married.

Everything is going well for the next 3 years .

Next update - Life of Ramanan and Harish

Guys this is slow paced story and everything happens slowly
[+] 1 user Likes Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - Life of Ramanan and Harish

Ramanan is a young men born in Chennai and he is dark toned athletic guy . He is a Virgin and haven't had sex till now . He lives with policy of love and lust with one women . He is flirtatious men and will look to flirt with any women . He is born on 1993 and younger to our Subha. He hasn't found true love yet and is hitting on many women to try his luck. He is working in IT sector and living a normal lifestyle .

Harish is  self employed and a average looking men in  35's . Harish is born on 1985 . He is arrogant and doesn't believes in  gender equality. 
Harish is earning good and happy with his lifestyle.  He is a old fashioned men and now looking to find bride . Harish resides in Bangalore and has a small friend circle 
Harish and ramanan never met . They are in different paths of life

Up next - Subha's Marriage
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 03:32 AM)Darkerworld23 Wrote: HI all,

Nice,
Innocent? lets see
Like Reply
Chapter 3 [b]Shubhangi's Life[/b]

[b]Shubhangi's family started searching groom for her and she wasn't keen on it . She rejected many men and her parents are now restricting her .[/b]
Subha feeling the pressure of getting married.

She looks depressed as her parents were not looking groom as per expectation. Now Harish family approached subha's family and they seems interested to accept their proposal.
Finally subha Is talked to accepting Harish and his family . She spoke with him a little and still confused about marrying him but agreed as her parents were happy.

Now harish and [b]Shubhangiis getting married in few weeks and let's see what changes her married life brings her ???[/b]
Like Reply
Very small chapters, good start,and writing skills r good
Like Reply
Chapter 4 - Shubhangi's Married life 

Shubhangi and Harish started getting to know each other and slowly love blossoms between them.
Shubhangi and Harish hanged out a little before marriage in choosing their wedding attire .
They had planned for pre wedding shoot and it's near a cozy resort and they both did some cute couple poses and Shubhangi and Harish kissed for the first time and it was captured well .

Shubhangi and Harish got prepared and the day arrived . The most important day of their lives . The marriage function was a grand one and around 2000 people came and blessed the couples.Harish tied the knot to Shubhangi
 and their new journey started . Harish is nervous and waiting for their first night .
It was their first night together  and Harish is so eager to get going with Shubhangi.

Shubhangi entered the room where Harish is waiting and sat near him . The room was looked and utter silence kept the atmosphere hot . They both started sweating. Soon Harish started talking to Shubhangi and sat close to her . He talked to her and slowly touched her hand she felt sudden shivers . 
Harish asked Shubhangi that can we start and Shubhangi with shyness nodded. 
Harish couldn't keep his calmness and started touching her and planted her a Kiss on the cheek. Shubhangish smiled and waited for her reaction and she didn't react much. He started kissing more and more and Shubhangi is heated with those cute kisses . His intensity increased and finally he kissed her lips and it was a short one.  Shubha gave another kiss and this was a longer kiss between the two . Harish prolonged another kiss and he started hugging and caressing her back . Harish started to tongue kiss her and the kissing went wild now both are ready for more . Harish removed her saree to see her in blouse and was getting horny and started to squeeze her more and more wildly . Shubhangi started to moan of the wild squeezes and Harish started to remove her blouse and her dress . Now Shubhangi is just wearing her inners Harish was hard and so happy to see ur beautiful wife . Harish loved her beauty and played violently and then unhooked her bra . 

He was so amazed to see her beauty and started kissing her boobs one by one and could see her erect nipples and now started sucking her right boob and fondling the other . Shubhangi started moaning . She was enjoying those kisses and licks from her hubby . Harish then went down to see her shaved pussy first time . He started to kiss and Suck her more and her moaning intensified and he sucked her pussy for more than 20 minutes . Shubhangi was moaning wildly like a slut  and now Harish asked Shubhangi to go down . She went and kissed her hubby Cock and took it in her mouth and her hubby's Cock is 6" and she was happy with it . Harish couldn't  wait any further and spread her legs and started to caress it with his fingers before entering her . He then pushed it and she could feel her pussy stretched and he kept at a good pace and then moved fastly and he fucked her hard . She was moaning ahhhh.... ah... and he was enjoying it and he shouted am Cumming and then he came inside her pussy. 
Harish was tired after their first time and slept near her . Shubhangi got up and cleaned her pussy and washed it clean and was happy that it was a good first time sex . She moved near Harish and started sleeping .

Up next - couple's life of the newly weds 
[+] 2 users Like Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
Chapter 5 - Happy times don't last longer 

Harish and Shubhangi seems happy at first and didn't want to start thinking about child and they had safer sex methods everytime. They had Intercourse every 2 days at the first  6 months and had many  trips  ,soon things started to change and it changed from 2 to 3 then 4 , 5..... 
Their safe sex method wasn't condom or pills rather pullout method.  Little Shubhangi knows the reason hidden in this sex method .
Their sex life turns dull just after a year and they haven't thought of giving a boost to it .Shubhangi was unhappy. She had tried to talk to Harish about her feelings, but he always dismissed her concerns. He believed that her role as a wife  was to take care of the home , and he didn't think that her happiness was important.
Shubhangi felt trapped in her marriage. She had given up her career to take care her husband and started to became a housewife , and she felt like she had lost her identity. She had no friends, and she rarely left the house. She felt like she was living in a prison. 
Harish, on the other hand, was content with their life. He had a successful career, and he enjoyed spending time with his friends . He didn't understand why Shubhangi was unhappy, and he thought that she was being irrational.
2 years passed Harish started showing frustrations that Shubhangi didn't conceive and thinking that she had problems.  His business work becomes weak and he started to work as an employee for monthly wages . 
Shubhangi had tried to talk to Harish about going back to work or taking a class, but he always told her that it was not necessary. He believed that her place was at home, taking care of  the house. Shubhangi felt like she had no voice in the marriage, and that her feelings and opinions didn't matter.

Due to his new work and hard earned money their marriage life went to dull with no foreplay and cuddles or kisses . Harish showed so much frustration and anger and often had fight with Shubhangi and sometimes he hit her . Now Shubhangi is subjected to unhappy marriage and domestic violence. 

As time went on, Shubhangi's unhappiness turned into resentment. She started to withdraw from Harish and she spent more time alone. Harish noticed the change in her behavior, but he didn't know how to fix it and forced her for sex when he needs it .  He thought that Shubhangi was just going through a phase, and that she would eventually snap out of it and enjoy the household works. 

Harish is becoming more violent and their married life hangs in thread ????? 
How long is our heroine gonna hold it ?????
[+] 3 users Like Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
Domestic violence is not acceptable in any form. Divorce is the best option. Is she gonna get impregnated by another man? Good start
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
Chapter 6 - Shubhangi Looks for attention

Being a housewife is something difficult and Shubhangi started to hate her life and started cursing her. She started regretting her married life . Soon happiness starts fading in her life . Her hubby's Intercourse also started to give little or no pleasure .

She started developing trading skills and wanted to go to work but her husband doesn't allow her . Her wings are cut down and she is literally a caged lioness. She is so loyal and does all her household chores but how long .???

She started looking for friends and fun online and does search it secretly from few dating apps and couldn't find a person to talk . Most of them were looking for sex or money and very few were interested to know about her and give her company.

She is no naive to search for persons in dating site and tried other social media sites to look for a online friend . Her hopes faded and she started to hate everything.She started to teach trading to strangers and wished to earn with trading .

A person named Ramanan texted her from dating site and she started to talk to that person and she wished that he was ready to stay longer with her . Their conversation was casual and she started giving him trading lessons . Ramanan wasn't looking for trading sessions instead looking for safer sex partner .

She opened him a trading account and gave him some basic knowledge about trades . Soon she got little more comfortable and started to get to know about his family and his life . Her usual conversation looks like this

Shubu - Hi Ramanan
Ramanan- Hi Shubhangi. What u doing ?
Shubu- am good . Did u buy any stocks .?
Ramaman - Nope ma . Can we talk about something else ?
Shubu- About ?
Ramanan- Ur personal ?
Shubu- why do u like to know about me and my personal life
Ramanan- just to get to know about you
Shubu- Am not ready to share it with complete stranger
Ramanan- ohh
Shubu- what
Ramanan- sorry
Shubu- okay
Ramanan- hmm okay ma bye
Shubu- bye
Ramanan- take care
Shubu-...
Ramanan- you don't like to share anything about your life ?
Shubu- maybe sometime later
Ramanan- did u had dinner ?
Shubu- yes and u ?
Ramanan- yeah I had 6 Chappati
Shubu- wow that's good that I eat well
Ramanan- yeah eat well so I have big tummy
Shubu- ohhh
Ramanan- yeah I am a big tummy
Shubu- then start exercising
Ramanan- yeah need to plan . Can you be my physical instructor and dietician
Shubu- ohh me too need to follow diet and an not good at physical training
Ramanan- hmm ? .
Shubu- why sad smiley
Ramanan- nothing
Shubu- tell me na
Ramanan- nothing pa
Shubu- something wrong did I said anything wrong
Ramanan- no pa .

To be continued.......
[+] 2 users Like Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Shubhangi looks for attention part 2

Subha- why  are you sad ? 
Ramanan- nothing pa . U don't like to share ur personal
Subha- not like that . My hubby doubts me a lot
Ramanan- ohh okay sorry . Sleep tight we can talk later when you are free
Subha- good night 
Ramanan- good night ?  sweet dreams
Subha- good morning 
Ramanan- good morning, coffee 
Subha- I don't drink coffee 
Ramanan- okay  I will ping u after returning home 
Subha- okay 
Ramanan- hi subhu 
Subha - hi ramanan 
Ramanan- whatsup ?? Do u like to share 
Subha- yes , I don't like my hubby and he is restricting all my freedoms and I feel like a slave 
Ramanan- why what is his problem  . ? Why isn't he treating u well ? Any problem with him 
Subha- he is suspecting me for not conceiving and giving him a child 
Ramanan- u can visit doctor and get advice na 
Subha - he isn't ready to take me to hospital 

Conversation continues daily until one day heating up 
Ramanan - subha can I ask u something more personal 
Subha- what's more personal 
Ramanan - related to ur intimate life and sexual life
Subha - ????. 

Like Reply
To be continued
Like Reply