Poll: Which story should I start
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mallu wife and roommate
30.00%
6 30.00%
IPS officer among goons
45.00%
9 45.00%
Middle class college girl exploited
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New story ideas
Hello everyone

I had started a story last year on Tamil housewife. I was away for something over the past year and couldn't continue the story for sometime. I am back and hopefully will have the story updated weekly.

Over the last year, I have had the following ideas to start a separate story. This would probably absolve some boredom of writing about the same characters. Let me know which one to pick and I will start accordingly

1. This is ideated from a story I read but couldn't find now on internet. Broad theme: mallu shy husband with unshared cuckold fantasies, his smart and outgoing roommate. Circumstances put the roommate and wife on the same flight with a layover. And they have a womenizer Arab boss. Other characters would come and go. 

2. Second idea is on a slightly different theme: An IPS officer, young and bold targeting a  nexus in interior Hindi heartland. How the entire system fails her and how she pays for her aggression

3. This again is a very different theme. Here the storyline will focus on a middle class girl who gets in trouble with the hooligans in college as her dad owes them some money. Some backstory and exploitation would be there in the storyline.

I am trying to post this as a poll. So you guys can vote. Replies are also fine .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes the first one was Anjana by madhuranarnga which he had deleted later
2nd one seems like An clandestine prosecution by ylikethiss
Last one i read somewhere but not recollecting.

There's only few stories compared to what was there in xossip
Like Reply
Now coming to think of it the mallu wife's name was Anjana or Anjali. Yes the first story would take inspiration from the same. I haven't read a clandestine prosecution. 

Do vote
Like Reply
IPS officer story bro
Like Reply
I will run the poll/replies till May end.
Like Reply
(18-05-2023, 02:56 PM)listener098 Wrote: Yes the first one was Anjana by madhuranarnga which he had deleted later
2nd one seems like An clandestine prosecution by ylikethiss
Last one i read somewhere but not recollecting.

There's only few stories compared to what was there in xossip

Hiii bro ....pls if u have story named an clandestine  prosection then pls  share me bro
Like Reply
Whatever, finish the current story and start.
Like Reply
Won't affect the current story. Will work on this only after the current story weekly update is done
Like Reply
Middle class girl and hooligans. Please keep it raw and avoid letting the girl enjoy her ordeal and become a slut.
Like Reply
(21-05-2023, 03:50 PM)dark5670 Wrote: Middle class girl and hooligans. Please keep it raw and avoid letting the girl enjoy her ordeal and become a slut.
Bro I find all 3 themes erotic
Will go by the audience
Like Reply
Middle class college girl exploited
Like Reply
IPS officer's humiliation and defeat by goons is a great idea. Please go for it. You can add other elements to this story from shy/conservative IPS officer who is middle class and faces defeat at the hands of lowly goons
Like Reply
(18-05-2023, 02:22 PM)rajutony87 Wrote: Hello everyone

I had started a story last year on Tamil housewife. I was away for something over the past year and couldn't continue the story for sometime. I am back and hopefully will have the story updated weekly.

Over the last year, I have had the following ideas to start a separate story. This would probably absolve some boredom of writing about the same characters. Let me know which one to pick and I will start accordingly

1. This is ideated from a story I read but couldn't find now on internet. Broad theme: mallu shy husband with unshared cuckold fantasies, his smart and outgoing roommate. Circumstances put the roommate and wife on the same flight with a layover. And they have a womenizer Arab boss. Other characters would come and go. 

2. Second idea is on a slightly different theme: An IPS officer, young and bold targeting a  nexus in interior Hindi heartland. How the entire system fails her and how she pays for her aggression

3. This again is a very different theme. Here the storyline will focus on a middle class girl who gets in trouble with the hooligans in college as her dad owes them some money. Some backstory and exploitation would be there in the storyline.

I am trying to post this as a poll. So you guys can vote. Replies are also fine .

Ips best story
[+] 1 user Likes Navya gowda's post
Like Reply
lockdown ruined everything this is best story but no update pls continue ips story very trill story
Like Reply
Ips officer nice choice but can add hypnorizm blackmagic etc to it
Like Reply
Looks like IPS story is in demand. I will close the thread on 31 May. Do vote before that
[+] 1 user Likes rajutony87's post
Like Reply
There are similar stories to the ideas mentioned in poll... In fact most of the plots are common and feels repetitive.. No notable stories in this forum in fantasy, mystical or crime thriller... Some one with good writing skills need to explore these genres..

As an idea to think, will tell one plot which I read somewhere else but not completed

Son of a single mother who works in a science lab with his professor and invent time machine. Then he went past in time to find his father who went missing, but fell in love with his mother's younger version....
Like Reply
(18-05-2023, 05:48 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Hiii bro ....pls if u have story named an clandestine  prosection then pls  share me bro

No one have that story backup i guess.... Even YLTS told he was not having it.. it was a classic example of erotic crime thriller

There was another fantasy plot by YLIKETHISS which was completed.but forgot it's name and no backup for that as well
Like Reply
Wright a new story
Story about incest father in law sceduce daughter in law fully erotic in the name of tamannaor Samantha.
Like Reply
(26-05-2023, 07:02 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: Wright a new story
Story about incest father in law sceduce daughter in law fully erotic in the name of tamannaor Samantha.

I will do a celebrity story later. 

Father in law part would be in the third story to some extent.
Like Reply