Adultery Second Honeymoon
I have written a Hindi Story which is still going on... Now I remembered a story which I have read few years back. I am going to post here with pics and some changes.... Hope you like it.......

My Hindi Story link https://xossipy.com/thread-55067.html
[+] 2 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I never saw Asha looking like an Indian wife. But after her best friend’s wedding, I found certain changes in her. She was wearing her long-forgotten mangalsutra, bangles regularly, having sindoor. Earlier she avoided mehndi. But this time, she loved it. It’s been like years that I have seen her like that.

It was the month of June, and her summer vacations were going on. One evening, we were checking our mobile sitting side by side. I heard Asha saying, “Wow, how lucky she is!” I saw her phone. She was watching her friend’s honeymoon pics.  Her friend had updated her pics from Bali, Indonesia.
Asha, “See these pics. Her husband took her to such a beautiful place.”
Me, “Why are you feeling jealous? It’s their honeymoon trip.”

Asha (rudely), “I know that.”
Me, “After our wedding, we also went on our honeymoon. Now it’s their time.”
Asha (again rudely), “Where? Manali. where I already had visited twice before our marriage.”
I didn’t understand what she wanted, so I asked her directly. “Tell me what you want.” Asha, “I think we should go somewhere.”
Me, “Ok. Your summer vacation is on. We can go somewhere like Darjeeling or Nainital.”
Asha, “Why do you always think of hill station whenever I tell you about vacation?”
Me, “During summers, it’s good to visit hilly areas to get rid of the summer heat.”
Asha, “Can we also go to Bali?”
Me, “Yaa. But it will be costly, and secondly, I think it will be like following your friend. We can have a longer and better trip if we plan better.”
Asha, “I have to think, and you also search.”
The next morning, Asha said, “I am not getting it. Let’s go to Bali.”
Me, “I will talk in the evening.”
I am a little miser type. I searched the whole day and talked with some friends. In the evening, when I reached home, I asked Asha about going to Munnar Kerala. She also searched about Munnar and got angry with me, “Every time your pin stops at a hill station, I will go with someone else.”
She got angry with me but still kept searching. While searching Munnar, she saw something and extended her search. After few minutes, she said, “We will go to Allepey backwaters and beaches.” I also searched for Allepey and liked her idea.
After we both were convinced, Asha said, ” Vikram, plan the trip within this week.” So I searched for a hotel and booked a flight for Kochi. It was 4 days from today. The next evening when I reached home, Asha opened the door in shorts and spaghetti.
Me, “Why your mehendi is looking so bright today?”
Asha, “I went to mehendi parlor. It’s for our honeymoon trip.”
Me, “How is it a honeymoon trip? It’s just a vacation. We had our honeymoon trip 3 years back.”
Asha, “So what? We can enjoy this trip as our 2nd honeymoon.”
Me, “What will people say?”
Asha, “Which people? We know we have been married for 3 years, but nobody knows this in our honeymoon destination. For them, we will be like a newly married couple.”
I kissed her and said, “As you wish, dear, you look beautiful.”
After 3 days, we packed 2 big-sized travelers bags with a medium handbag. Both of us packed our clothes and other stuff with Asha’s baggage on a much heavier side.
Me, “It’s just an 8-day trip. Why are you packing so much?
Asha, “I don’t want to have every pic look the same.”
Me, “Ok, ok. But don’t you think that the proportion of short sexy clothes is too much?”
Asha looked at me with a bit of anger. “Most of these dresses are gifted by others. I have worn these dresses only once or twice only. These are so beautiful, and I haven’t worn them anywhere.”
Guessing frustration in Asha’s words, I said, “I didn’t mean that. I wanted you to include just one-two traditional dresses in place of 1-2 other dresses.”
Asha, “For you, this is just a trip. For me, it’s my honeymoon. I want to feel like a naughty sexy modern desi bride.”
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Me, “Ok, do what you like.”

I sat down on a chair. Asha looked at me. She opened the almirah and took out a saree set, and packed it in the bag
[+] 3 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
We took a flight to Kochi from the nearest airport. Unlike north India, the weather was quite good there. We stayed that night at Kochi. The next day we visited fort Kochi and the Chinese fishing net.

The next morning we moved to Munnar. I loved the beauty of the place. Floating clouds and rain in patches were making the place even more beautiful. But despite being chilly and rainy, the place wasn’t cold at all. It was very pleasant. On the other hand, Asha liked it but did not feel crazy like me.
We left Munnar the next day afternoon and reached our hotel at Allepey late at night. The whole evening during our travel from Munnar to Kochi to Allepey, it was continuously raining. But the scenic beauty was so amazing that we loved even our road trip.
After a good night’s sleep, we woke up the next day. We called on to hotel staff to arrange a tour guide to visit Allepey and its surrounding area. Within 1 hour, we both were ready. I was in my T-shirt and trousers. Asha was in her low waist denim shorts and noodle strap short top.
Despite being in western dress, she looked like a newly married bride. Because of the mehendi in her arms and legs up to knees, a little sindoor on her forehead, mangalsutra, and a huge number of bangles. We had our breakfast, and at the same time, our guide reached.
The guide was a mid-height dark South Indian complexion average health under 30 smiling guy. We told him that we would be here for the next 4-5 days. So he should plan in such a way that we visit most of the places without getting tired. He planned accordingly.
As the day was almost half-past, he took us to a very good beach. With many people playing on the beach, we did the same. While we were still on the beach, the rain started heavily, we all got soaked. Asha’s thin top stick to her body and bra was visible from outside.
[Image: images-2.jpg]
Our guide Hari’s eyes were scanning my wife. We came back to the car and gave her a towel to clean and put over her top. We reached our quite early to our hotel. We all had tea in the dining area, and then Hari left the place. We came to our room.

I said to Asha, “It’s very rainy here. You should dress here as per season.” \
Asha looked at me, “Why are you saying that?”
Me, “Today, when the rain started, your top became transparent and hugged your body.”
Asha, “It happens with everyone.”
Me, “You didn’t know. Hari was scanning you from top to bottom.”
Asha (smiling), “Was he? You are feeling jealous, honey.”
Me, “No, I am not. But his look was really bad. His eyes were full of lust.”
Asha (laughingly), “Oh, I missed the chance to see his lusty face.”
Me, “It’s not a joke. I am serious.”
Asha, “Sorry, baba. Leave it. He is a man, and it’s common. Just chill.”
Asha removed her wet top, bra, shorts, and panty on the floor. She came near and pulled me towards her and lip-locked. I, too, removed my T-Shirt and pulled my trousers and trunks down. Soon, I was licking her pussy.
While I was licking her pussy, she asked, “When I got wet, was my top fully transparent?”
Me, “Not fully, but up to some extent. Your top stuck to your body, back was almost visible, green bra and your cleavage lining were visible a bit.”
Asha, “Was Hari staring at me all the time?”
Me, “Yes. All the time.”
Asha, “He might be just looking at me. What made you feel he had lust.”
Me, “He was rubbing his crotch when we were running towards the car.”
Asha, “Anything more you noticed.”
Me, “While he was driving the car, his eyes were scanning your body.”

While all this conversation, Asha’s pussy started dripping wet. Then I understood, she was asking me because she loved it. She pulled me up and guided my cock inside her pussy. I started fucking her slowly. Her eyes were closed, and a smile was on her face.
After 3 years of marriage, I understood that this smile was not because of my dick penetration. It was because she was thinking of Hari. I, too, started fantasizing that Hari was fucking Asha in front of me.  We both were fantasizing the same.
Our fantasy was making us enjoy our sex session much more than a normal day. I released my sperm inside her. After half an hour of rest, we went to the bathroom and changed. We went to the dining area and returned to our room after dinner.
[+] 6 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
Great start....
You rock....
Like Reply
For sleeping, I was now in my shorts and vest. She wore her blue sleeveless thigh-length chiffon nighty. Underneath, she wore just her bikini. The next day, the early morning bell rang. Asha stood from the bed and, in half-sleep, went to the door and opened it. There was a waiter who came in with tea.

While coming inside, he got a good view of Asha’s figure and a partially restricted view of her boobs and nipples. While coming inside the room, he looked towards me to check whether I was awake or not.
I was lying in such a way that I could see almost the whole room. But no one would get an idea that I am awake. After assuring himself that I was still sleeping, he sat down and started preparing tea for us.
While doing so, he never missed a chance to see my wife’s nude body under her nighty. He almost took 5 minutes for a 2-minute job.  He only left when Asha asked her that how much time it would take to prepare tea.
He said, “Just done, ma’am.” As soon as he left, I pulled Asha to the bed, removed her nighty and bikini as well as my shorts and trunks.  I pushed my hard dick inside her pussy and started fucking her. She was totally surprised by my act but totally supported me.
I ejaculated inside her after few minutes of desperate pumping. After I lay down, she said, “What happened to you? I never saw you getting so desperate to fuck me so early in the morning.”
Me, “You liked or not?”
Asha, “I loved it. I want every morning to start like that.”
Me, “I too loved it.”
Asha, “Tell me what happened to you today.”
I (with a smile), “Nothing.”
Asha, “Tell me. Please.”
Me, “Ok. What you were wearing at night?”
Asha, “Nighty and bikini.”
Me, “And you opened the door for room service in that only.”
Asha (with surprise), “Oh fuck.”
Me, “He was staring at you all the time.”
Asha, “And you didn’t tell me?”
Me, “When I saw you had already opened the door.”
Asha, “You are so bad.”
Me, “And you know he was in no mood to leave the room. He was staring at your figure and boobies all the time while making tea. But you broke his heart by questioning him. Hahaha.”
Asha, “And you kept watching all this silently.”
Me, “I was feeling very naughty inside when he was scanning your body.”
Asha, “If he had something more than that.”
Me, “Don’t get hyper. He is an employee. He can’t do anything more than staring at the tourists unless someone gives him indication to proceed.”
Asha, “You know so much about him as if he is your close friend.”
Me, “I am a man, and with my experience, I know what goes on men’s brains.”

Asha, “I think you are right. But if I gave him indication, what you had done?”
I smiled and said, “What could have I done? Instead, he would have done.”
Asha, “How can you enjoy anyone staring at your wife’s body.”
Me, “Because I know my wife loves guys staring at her figure.”
Asha, “I wasn’t enjoying today.”
Me, “Because you didn’t know that he was exploring your body. Hahaha.”
Asha, “Shut up.”

It was a bright sunny morning. At 7:00, we called Hari to reach before 8:30. He reached at the time. We were also ready.  Asha was wearing thin fabric pink chudidar pajami and kurti with ample view of her cleavage. The mangalsutra and bangles were enhancing her beauty.

First, we went to Krishna temple. Then around 12:30, we had a light lunch in an authentic local restaurant. Then Hari took us on a backwater ride. It was a wonderful ride. Except for the boatman, only me, Asha, and Hari were on the boat. It was almost a 3 -3.5 hour ride.
We both were overjoyed, with coconut trees and cottages on both the banks and cottages and resorts in between. In between, I had an eye towards both Asha and Hari. Asha, like always, was naughty in her mind and was trying everything to attract Hari.
On the other hand, Hari was not missing a chance to peek at her. It was just 4.30, and rain had just begun. We went to drive. In the meanwhile, we passed through a beach area. Asha asked Hari to stop the car.
Me, “It’s raining. It’s not time to go to the beach.”
Asha looked towards Hari and said, “Is it dangerous to move on the beach during rains?”
Hari, “No, ma’am.”
Asha, “See. Vikram, let’s go. I love the beach. We are here for just a few more days, and I want to enjoy every day of it.”
Me, “You go. I will be here.”
Asha, “I will get bored alone. Hari, will you come with me?”
Hari, “Ok, ma’am.”
I could see happiness in Hari’s eyes.
Me, “But you people don’t take much time. Hari, prevent her from going into the sea.”
Asha dropped her dupatta and sandals in the car. While going to the beach, she blinked her eyes at me. I was watching them from the car. They were going farther and farther, out of my sight. Within few minutes, the rain stopped. So, I also walked to the beach to see what Asha was going to do.
They kept walking on the beach for some time. They were talking. At one place, they stopped, kept their mobile and other stuff on the beach. After that, I saw Asha start hitting seawater with her feet on Hari. But he didn’t do anything. But after some time, Asha again started to throw water with her hand.
This time he reciprocated and did the same. Both were enjoying themselves. Asha asked him to take her pictures. He took her pictures and selfies. After almost half an hour, they returned. They were much more comfortable with each other now.
I could see them talking and laughing with each other. They reached near to me. Asha’s clothes were somehow dried to an extent because of the breeze flowing on the beach. Asha talked to me.
Asha, “Our hotel is so boring, in the middle of the city. We should change to some other place.”
Me, “It’s fine, good and cheap.”
Asha, “But it’s not for a romantic trip. I find the place boring. I want to spend the remaining three days in a peaceful place near the beach.”
Me, “Ok, I will google for someplace like that.”
Asha, “Hari said he will find it for us.”
We reached our hotel room, and Hari left the place. As soon as we reached it, it again started raining heavily. I sat on the chair. Asha was getting ready to go the bathroom.
Me, “Did you click any pics on the beach?”
She gave me her phone. I saw her pics. She was almost nude in that dripping wet dress. Her boobs were popping out. There were a few selfies in which both of very close to each other. The bulge in Hari’s pants was also very prominent. I got very excited watching all those pics.
My dick also rose. I removed my clothes and knocked on the bathroom door. As soon as Asha opened the door, I entered the bathroom. Asha was nude, and the shower was open. At that moment, my erected dick.
Asha, “Oh my god. You are hard on. I got it.”
We both came under the shower. We kissed each other. We applied soap to each other’s bodies. It’s not like a bath. We were massaging each other’s bodies. It was the first time I cleaned her pussy and asshole myself. After removing lather from her body, I licked her from head to toe.

She also licked my dick. Then I closed the shower, slightly rubbed her hair opened the bathroom door, and pulled her to bed. I made her bitch and fucked her for 10 minutes and released my love juices in my wife’s pussy. After ejaculation, I fell on the bed like a lifeless man.
She came over to me and, after kissing me, said, “What happened to you? I can’t believe you have fucked me thrice in the past 24 hours, and that also with passion. Have you taken some sex-boosting medicine?”
I (laughingly), “Naa.”
Asha, “Then tell me.”
I took her mobile and showed her pics.
Asha, “I got it. You are feeling desperate because my body is very much exposed in this dress. Hari is so close to me.”
I replied nothing but pressed my wife Asha’s buttocks with my hand and kissed her vigorously on her lips. After 2-3 minutes, Asha, “That makes you naughty. I can see in your eyes you want more.”
I tightly gripped Asha in my arms.
Asha, ” I will do everything to make our 2nd honeymoon memorable.”
Me, “I want to see you being fucked by Hari and hotel staff in front of me. I want you to enjoy getting by them in front of my eyes in our hotel room and our bed.”
Asha (surprised), “What?”
Me, “In past 2 days when I saw you exposing in front of Hari and waiter. And while fucking you, I fantasized you fucked be them. This made me excited.”
Asha, “I thought you were getting aroused after watching them stare at my figure. But you are also fantasizing about them fucking me. It’s a surprise for me. That means the desperate sex you did with me in the past 2 days is because of this.”
Me, “Yaa.”
Asha (with a slight smile), “You are a son of a bitch.”
Me, “You create new fantasies every month, and I never stop you.”
Asha (smiling), “I was just teasing and flirting with Hari, nothing more than that.”
Me, “Please, say yes. I have no problem.”
Asha, “No. It’s our honeymoon. and you are performing so well. Why you are saying so, I can keep your excitement level on top-level by continuing flirting.”
Me, “Please jaan, please. I know it’s our honeymoon. I want it to be very memorable and special for both of us. So please agree.”
Asha (with a laugh burst), “Ok. I will think about it.”
It was enough for me. I again started kissing her. Thinking about Asha being fucked by our room service, my dick again started to rise. Asha looked towards my dick, laughed, and said, “You are a real son of a bitch.”
But I was thinking about how to change the probability in Asha’s word to the surety.
[+] 5 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
Alleppey trip was getting more exciting with every passing hour.

I wanted things to happen my way. So I called Hari, “We will shift tomorrow morning, so find a new place soon.”
Hari sent few pics on my phone. After looking into pics, I again called Hari and said, “Hari, my wife wants to see the place physically before we move there.”
Hari, Sir, I am just 15 minutes away from your hotel. I will reach soon and take both of you to the place.”

I finished the call.
Asha, “What are you planning?”
Me, “I haven’t planned anything yet, but do just what I say. Don’t get confused. Just get dressed.”
Asha wore her low waist skinny jeans and tight fit short white shirt. I wanted her to wear a short dress. But I didn’t say anything just because the jeans she was wearing were extremely low. At least 3-4 inches below her navel with a view of the strings of her black bikini.
The short-fitted white shirt was also just up to her navel. And that was enough to drip saliva out of someone’s mouth.
After she dressed, I said, “You wait for him in the hotel’s waiting room. When he calls me, I will tell him that you will go with him to select the place. You ask Hari to consider the hotel in which he has personal contact with staff. Try to consider a small, less tourist place. And 1 thing more, it will be better if the staff understands Hindi.”
Asha, “I am not getting at all what you are up to.”
Me, “Don’t think so much, go to the waiting room. He will reach anytime.”
As Asha reached the door, I said, “One more thing, while talking with him, he should feel that you are the boss. What you decide is final, and do invite him for dinner with us.”
Asha (looked at me with a smile), “You must have planned something very erotic.”
Me, “Not yet, it’s in the initial phase, you go with him. In the meantime, I will plan something special for the next 3 days.”
Asha, “Ok, bye.”
Me, “Bye. Keep teasing him. You see, it’s still raining.
She laughed and left. After 5 minutes, Hari called me. I told him that I was not coming, he could take Asha to choose the place. I can hear the joy in his voice. They left the place, and I again started planning for the next 3 days. I wanted everything as perfectly planned.
After 1 hour of thinking, my plan was prepared. The only thing needed to execute it was choosing the right place for the next 3 days. At 9:00, I went to the dining hall and ordered food for all 3. As soon as they reached for dinner, food also came.
I saw both of them, Hari was a little wet, but Asha’s shirt was wet and stuck to her body. Her black bikini bra and her cleavage were little visible. I asked Asha to change, but she replied, “It’s not feeling cold or itchy.” During dinner, we discussed just a bit about the resort.
After dinner, Hari left the place, and we returned to our room.
Me, “Have you finalized the resort?”
Asha (smiled), “Yes, but it’s not like a resort.” Asha showed me pics.
Asha, “It’s Hari’s friend Farooq’s place, it has only 3 rooms. The place is small, but it’s within 2 km of a beautiful beach. The rooms are very good and spacious. There is no restaurant or dining room. They order from a nearby restaurant. Only one room is occupied there. They might also leave before noon tomorrow.”
Me, ” That’s good, and what about Hari.”
Asha (with her naughty smile), “What about him?”
Me, “You know what I mean.” Asha gave a shy smile.  Me, “Tell me, I am eager to listen. Did the rain god help out?”
Asha (again with a shy smile), “Hmmm….”
I pulled her towards myself, “I am dying to listen.”
Asha (with a glow in her eyes), “I walked towards car bit slowly in that heavy rain, my top was soaked in the rain. All my upper body was visible completely except my boobs. I sat on the back seat and pretended to search in mobile. During our travel, he was keeping an eye on my rain-soaked, almost naked upper body. We moved from one place to another in that rain, and each time I got wet. His friend’s resort was on the 3rd.

Though it wasn’t large, it suited the best per your instruction. In that place, I saw Hari more confident. 2-3 times, he held my arms and supported me by placing his hand on my back.”
Me, “Oh, I thought something more happened.”
Asha, “Were you expecting him to fuck me in that resort?”
Me, “No. Just expecting more touchy and something tricky from my Asha.”
Asha (with a smile), “In that case I think, I have something to tell you.”
Me, “Why are you playing with me? Tell me quickly.”
Asha, “While we were moving to the 2nd place, the parking area was full of muddy water. To cross the place, I requested him to give me a ride on his back. He did the same. My boobs were pressing hard on his back. Then after coming out of the place, he asked me to ride on his back.
But I declined, saying that I felt uncomfortable on his back and asked him to hold me from the front. After he agreed, I climbed over him with my legs encircling his waist and my arms over his shoulders. My one boob was touching his face.
He was holding me by keeping one hand on my back and the other under my butt. I reacted positively, and it gave him a lot of confidence. That’s why he held my arms and touched my waist on few occasions after that.
[Image: IMG-20230519-090451.jpg]
Me, “That’s awesome.”
I kissed Asha removed her shirt, jeans, and bikini. I pushed her on the bed and licked her pussy real hard. After a few minutes, I removed my shorts, inserted my semi-erect dick inside her pussy. I kept on fucking for 15 minutes.
My dick has no juices left. But the thought of Hari fucking my Asha kept me pumping hard. After releasing few drops of sperm in her pussy, I got tired and slept.
The next morning Hari sent a car to pick us. We left the hotel at 8:00 AM, and within half an hour we reached our new staying place. It was a pretty lonely place, with lots of coconut trees around. It wasn’t a resort but a duplex bungalow type with 2 rooms on the ground floor and just 1 room on the 1st floor.
When we reached reception, the well-built muscular guy greeted us.
Asha, ” Vikram, he is Farooq, Hari’s friend. He takes care of this place.” I said hi to him. Asha, “Where is Hari?”
Farooq, “Ma’am, he will reach within an hour.”
He called a guy named Adi from his staff. Farooq himself carried 2 bags, and the other guy carried 1. We went inside our 1st-floor room. It was a big room with a queen-sized bed, two easy chairs, a coffee table. It had a big window on the balcony side. I appreciated Asha’s choice.
Asha wanted to have a bath. So I visited the coconut plantation behind the resort. After half an hour, when I came back, I saw Hari’s car outside. I went to the reception, Adi was there. I asked about Hari and Farooq. He told me Hari and Farooq is your room.
I didn’t want to miss any action, so I quickly moved to the stairs. I reached the room door. The door was closed, but I could hear them. They were talking normal stuff. So, I walked in. Asha was sitting on the edge of the bed. Hari and Farooq were sitting on chairs.
Asha was wearing a black short chiffon kurti with hot pants. Her big cleavage was visible in her bikini bra inside her kurti. I came inside and also had a decent normal talk with them. But after my entry, they became a bit reluctant to look towards Asha. A few minutes later, they went.
After they left, Asha, “Don’t you think you came a bit early and ruined their moment?”
Me, “I wanted to see them stare at my beautiful wife’s figure, but they left so soon.”
Asha, “You are a fool, we have just reached here, and you think they will stare me in front of you.”
Me, “Ok, ok. I got it.”
Asha, “Be patient, let them believe that this is my normal style. I don’t care people looking at me.”
After that, we had breakfast and left for the day’s trip. Asha wore her normal low waist tight jeans with her full panty brand strap showing and a short noodle strap top. As usual, she was wearing bangles, mangalsutra, sindoor, bindi, and payal. It made her look like a normal modern ***** bride.
We drove to a nearby market to buy some local items. It was quite humid, and we were sweating like hell. And walking in the street made my delicate darling tired. We had lunch in the market. Hari asked us to go to a nearby beach, but Asha declined as she wanted to rest. We reached back to the hotel.
Asha to Hari and Farooq, “Is this type of weather common during these days?” Hari, “No, it was a bit hotter today.” Asha and I started walking towards the stairs.
Asha (in Hindi), “Aaj to itna humid tha ki poocho nahi. Ek to ab jeans nahi pehenni yahan aur ye bra aur panty se to aur bhi suffocation ho rahi hai.” (It was so hot in the market. I won’t wear jeans anymore here, even bra and panty were feeling so suffocating.)
Hearing out words Hari and Farooq spoke something in Malayalam. We went in, both of us took a bath. I changed into shorts and a vest. Asha changed to her blue nighty without anything underneath and went to sleep. Around 6, I woke up. Asha was still sleeping.
I dressed in T-shirt and Capri, held my camera, and took a walk towards the nearby beach. I reached the room at 7:30. Asha opened the door and smiled.
Me, “My wife’s naughty smile, what happened?”
Asha smiled and said, “Tell me how I am looking.” I looked at her from top to bottom. She was in the same nighty. Her boobs and nipples were visible through the translucent upper part of the nighty. I said, “hot and sexy.”
Asha again gave a naughty smile and said, “I was also feeling the same when Farooq came here to serve me tea at 6:30.”
Me, “He saw you like this? For how long?”
Asha, “I asked him to bring his tea also, as I hate having tea alone.”
Me, “You naughty girl. That means at least 10-15 minutes of unobstructed view of my sexy wife’s sexy figure.”
Asha, “Almost half an hour.”
Me, “That’s a huge amount of eye tonic for him. He would have gone straight to his room to jerk off.” We both laughed.
Asha, “Let’s tease him more. Just watch.” Asha called reception and asked Farooq to bring tea for me. 15 minutes later, Farooq arrived. Asha was still in the same dress.
Farooq, “Where is Sir?”
Asha, “He is in the bathroom.”
This sentence gave him a boost. From the bathroom, I watched him trying to get a glimpse of my wife Asha’s boobs. Asha was not showing any discomfort. Within the next 1-2 minutes, his eyes became more focused on her boobs.
After 2 minutes more, I opened the bathroom door more with noise. The sound broke his concentration. He said hello to me and left. Asha locked the door, looked towards me, smiled, and blinked her eyes.
Me, “You know how to tease a man more than anyone.” I kissed Asha, pulled her top, pushed her on the bed. I removed her panty and kissed her whole body. Asha was looking very happy with my improved sexual instincts.
We went for a 69 position. I licked her pussy deeply. She took my whole dick in her mouth. Her cock sucking skills made my cock super hard. As I was about to cum, I said, “I am about to cum.”
Asha increased her speed. I released my sperm with a burst in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept licking my cock. Now it was my turn. I opened Asha’s asshole for the first time, licked it deep, and finger fucked her pussy. Asha started shivering as she was closing to her climax.
She climaxed with her whole body shaking. Asha, “It’s the honeymoon I wanted. I never asked you to lick my asshole. But today, you did it, and you did it great.”
Me, “Does it feel great when I licked your asshole?”
Asha, “Great? It feels unexplainable. The most wonderful thing in life.”
Me, “Then I also want to experience.”
Asha laughed, “I never licked anyone’s asshole.”
Me, “Neither did I, but I did for you.”
Asha licked my asshole from outside.
Me, “Do it as I did.”
Asha again laughed, “No, not at all.”
Me, “Why not? I did it for you.”
Asha, “But I never asked you to do it. You did it because you felt like doing this.”
Me, “Ok, it doesn’t matter.”
When Farooq brought dinner, Asha was lying on the bed on her back. Her legs were towards the full-size mirror attached to the almirah. She was reading something on her mobile. When Farooq entered the room and was serving the food, Asha unwaveringly turned towards him to talk.
That turn gave Farooq a good view of her nipples and boobs. But due to that turning, a reflection of Asha’s naked round beautiful buttock was now visible to Farooq and me from 2 different angles.
But as Asha was talking to him and I was there, he could not get a good view of Asha’s assets. He looked towards me from the corner of his eye. I pretended to be more focused on my mobile. I forwarded a WhatsApp message to Asha.
I told her to zero her mobile volume, stop talking to Farooq and look towards mobile without changing position. Asha looked at me. I insisted she looks at her mobile. At the same time, I made a WhatsApp video call to her. Farooq, her, and the mirror were in the frame.
As soon as Asha saw it, she started enjoying it. Now both Asha and me busy on the mobile. Farooq’s focus shifted towards the mirror. It took him full 10 minutes to set the plate and serve the dinner. After he left, we laughed.
Asha laughingly, “I didn’t do it purposely.”
I came near her, kissed and said, “I know.”
[Image: IMG-20230519-091242.jpg]
Asha, “And when did you see that.”
Me, “Both of us saw at the same time when you turned towards him.”
Asha smiled.
Me, “He will be feeling very lucky after watching my wife’s sexy ass.”
Asha blushed.
[+] 5 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
Superb update 

Excellent narration
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
clps clps clps clps clps clps

A happy Husband and Wife.
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 10:36 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Superb update 

Excellent narration

It will be more erotic in next update.. keep reading,
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 10:59 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: clps clps clps clps clps clps

A happy Husband and Wife.

It will be a complete story, just 3 or 4 updates remaining. Then I will try to write a new story base on a bride in husband house and sexy rituals
[+] 1 user Likes CobuIndia's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 11:41 AM)CobuIndia Wrote: It will be a complete story, just 3 or 4 updates remaining. Then I will try to write a new story base on a bride in husband house and sexy rituals

Namaskar

clps clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
It will be continued, little busy, New Update in Diwali holidays
Like Reply
Awesome write up. Eagerly waiting for the updates....
Like Reply
Wonderful update
Like Reply
super going
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
I think the updates will come on Diwali 2024 ?
Like Reply
The next morning I woke up Asha. After having tea, we got ready for a flash tease. Asha wore a short backless dress with good 1/3 boobs popping out. After some time, Hari reached our room. Asha opened the door and invited Hari inside.

Asha, “Ok, tell me, where we are going today?”

Hari, “Vebinad lake, ma’am.”

In the meanwhile, Farooq and Adi also arrived with food. Adi kept the food and left. Farooq served the food.

Asha, “Hari, don’t call me ma’am. It feels like I am your boss. Am I behaving like a boss? My name is Asha. Call me Asha. ‘Ma’am’ makes me feel like I am bossing you or like I am old.”

With little hesitation, he looked towards me. Asha, “Don’t worry about him. He is a cool guy. Am I saying, right, honey?” I nodded my head in yes. Asha, “See, don’t worry, you can call me by name.”

Hari, “Ok, Asha.”

Asha, “That sounds good. Farooq, you are Hari’s friend, so, from now onwards, I don’t want to listen to ma’am from you also.”

Farooq, “Ok, Asha.”

Asha, “Good.”

Farooq left, and we had our breakfast. Asha and I were sitting in the easy chairs. Hari was sitting in front of Asha on the bed. The bed was a bit high, so he had a great view of my wife’s already exposed boobs. Whenever I saw him, he used to shift his eyes.

After breakfast, we left for Vebinad lake. We came back to the resort at 4 pm. It was raining heavily.

Asha, “Hari, will the rain stop?”

Hari, “Can’t say.”

Asha, “Ok, if the rain stops, I will go to the beach. If you want to leave, you can. Farooq, have any new guests arrived?”

Farooq, “No, now only you people are here. Other guests also left before noon.”

Then Asha and I came back to our room. Hari stayed at reception with Farooq. As we opened the door, I felt the need for cold water. I went down collected the bottle from the refrigerator.

While I was coming back, I heard Farooq saying, “Aval oru yathart’tha vesyayan. Areagiyaya lingam upeksicc nannaleateappam ivite tamasikkan nannal avleat avasyappetanam, Avaḷ divasenayulla phakk arhikkunnu.”

(She is a real whore. We should ask her to leave that sick dick and live with us here. She deserves daily fuck.).

Hari, “Kallina rant divasamayi enikk urannan kaliyilla, a biccinre rupaṁ enre manas’sil varunnu.” (Ya, I can’t sleep for past two days. The figure of that bitch keeps coming in my mind)

I returned before they knew that I was listening to them. I told Asha everything I heard. Asha came in my arms, kissed me, and said, “I think that I am also enjoying it.”

Me, “It’s good that now you are also enjoying. Now I didn’t have to tell you.”

Asha, ” Now you leave all this to me. I don’t want to bring down the excited sex instinct of my dear hubby. If I had known earlier that your sex desire ignites when others watch my body then, I already have done that.”

Me, “But I am not feeling too excited today. I wanted you to flash your body to Hari.”

Asha laughed, “I know that.”

Me, “Then why you ask Hari to leave?”

Asha, “Just to check, and I can bet you that he won’t leave till it gets dark.”

Both of us rested till 5:30 pm. Asha wore her thin legging and a noodle-strap cotton tank top with a micro bikini bra set inside. These cover just 1/3 of her boobs around the nipple and pussy area. I was still in bed. She called to hotel reception for 2 coffee.

After 10 minutes, Adi came with coffee, and we had our cup. At 6:15, the rain almost stopped.

Asha, “You come to the beach after half an hour. I hope before you reach, I can boost their confidence.”

Asha went down. She asked Farooq about Hari, upon which Farooq called Hari, who was in Farooq’s room.

While they were leaving, Asha asked Farooq, “Did some new guests arrive?”

Farooq, “No, I don’t feel anyone will come today.”

Asha, “If no guest is here, why you don’t come to the beach with us? Adi will see the reception.”

Farooq instantaneously agreed. All 3 of them walked towards the beach. As instructed by Asha, I took my DSLR and reached the beach after 20 minutes. There were just a handful of people there. I kept walking with the sea, capturing photographs.

After 15 minutes walk, I saw Asha, Hari, and Farooq. There was no one except them at that side of the beach. I kept walking towards them, but they didn’t see me. They were busy playing in the water. Hari and Farooq were throwing seawater on her.

Farooq was even touching her. They were so busy that they didn’t notice me till I reached 20 meters distance from them. As soon as they saw me, they stopped throwing water at my wife. Wet clothes made Asha’s body almost visible, except her nipples and pussy.

Asha called me to play with them. As no one was there, I removed my shorts and t-shirt. I went into the sea in my Frenchie and started playing with her. I lifted her and threw her in sea waves again and again. They were enjoying my wife’s wet soaked figure.

Asha went towards them and pulled them to play along. After playing for a few minutes, I asked Farooq to lift Asha by feet. I held her from arms, and Farooq held her by feet, took her inside the sea, and threw her.

I came outside, but Farooq and Hari saw the next wave coming. So they lifted Asha and took her to the shore. I told Asha to leave. But Asha declined and said she wanted to play more with a wink of her eye. I understood.

Me, “Ok, you people play, I will have a little walk in the sand.”

Asha, “As you wish, come on, Farooq, Hari, let’s play.”

I walked ahead. As soon as I walked ahead, I heard them shouting with joy. I turned back. They were again playing. Watching Hari and Farooq touching Asha’s body was making my dick hard.

After walking for just 200-300 meters, I wanted to see more, so I turned back, came within 10 meters of them. I sat down where I had left my camera and clothes on the beach, but this time despite seeing me, they kept playing. Hari and Farooq were grabbing her waist and butt.

They were touching the boobs of my wife in front of me without any hesitation.

In the meantime, Asha, “Come on, Vikram, let’s enjoy.”

Me, “No, I am fine here.”

Asha, “You are so boring. Thanks to god that Hari and Farooq are here. Otherwise, this trip would have been so boring. If you don’t want to play with us, then click some pics of us. At least I will have some beautiful memories to cherish.”

Me, “Ok, you people keep playing, I will click.” They again started playing. Asha was pushing and jumping over them. As Farooq was quite strongly built, Asha even sat on his shoulder. When they threw Asha on water, Asha pulled them down, and they were crushing her body.

The light started to decline. I started to click the sea.

Asha, “Vikram first click few pics of us together.”

I clicked them and said, “It’s already late. We should leave.”

Hari, “Yes, I also think so.”

Asha, “I was waiting to come to such a beautiful place for vacation for so long.”

Me, “We have two more days. You can come here tomorrow.”

Asha, “You people leave. I will be here till the sunsets. Farooq, you are also leaving or staying here with me.”

Farooq (with happiness in his eyes), “I will wait here with you, Asha. Hari, while going home, give the order for food.”

Farooq came close to Hari and said something that I couldn’t hear. Then Hari and I started walking away. Hari and I left the beach. As soon as we started walking away, I again heard Asha and Farooq laughing and shouting each other’s names.

After walking few meters, I turned back. I saw Farooq holding Asha in his arms and walking in the sea. Asha was still laughing. We reached the hotel. Hari told me that he was leaving now. On the way, he will order the food for Asha and me.

Me, “Ok, but if it’s possible, then do come for dinner with us.”

Hari agreed. I asked him to order food for 4, including him and Farooq. I reached my room and changed. As I was climbing stairs, I heard Hari telling Adi to leave his home for the next 2 days. I reached inside my room.

After half an hour, Asha also came back. My smile told her that I loved her perfect execution.

Me, “You know Hari has sent Adi on leave.”

Asha, “That’s why I didn’t see Adi here when Farooq and I reached.”

Me (smiled), “Sweety, sometimes you talk so innocent like a little kid.”

Asha looked at me as she didn’t understand anything.

Me, “I think you enjoyed too much with Farooq at the beach after we left.”

Asha laughed, “No, no. We also left within 10 minutes, but Farooq offered me to have grilled fish, and that’s where it took time. Now, your plan ends, and it’s time to go by my way.”

Asha told me her idea. Asha then took a bath and changed into her long baby pink T-shirt without any innerwear underneath.

Me, “What are you wearing? I want you to tease them, and you are wearing this.”

Asha smiled and said, “You watch. Now leave all this completely on me. I will give you more than you have expected bcoz now I also love it.”
Like Reply
Asha pulled out all dirty clothes of her and mine and dumped them inside the bathroom near the door. She asked me to lie facing opposite to bathroom. She placed my laptop on the table in front of me. She adjusted the screen to get a dark reflection of the bathroom and a good amount of inside and outside view.

Asha, “You just keep your eyes on that screen.”

I didn’t get what she wanted me to see, but I followed her instructions. Asha then called reception. Farooq picked the call.

Asha, “Farooq, please send someone to take our dirty clothes to the laundry.” Soon there was a knock on the door. After hearing the knock, Asha, “I think Adi has come.” She opened the door, Farooq entered.

Asha, “You here?”

Farooq, “You called for clothes to the laundry.”

Asha, “Ya. But why have you come? You should send Adi. It’s his work.”

Farooq, “Adi has left to his home, due to some emergency.”

Asha, “But we have a whole lot of dirty clothes.”

Farooq, “I will get them washed.”

Farooq followed Asha towards the bathroom.

Asha to me, “Did you check the pockets of your clothes?”

Me, “I don’t know.”

My eyes were focused on the screen. Asha entered the bathroom and bent to check and pick the clothes. Her naked buttock and pussy came in front of Farooq’s eyes. With this incredible great view, Farooq got shocked and turned to check what I was doing.

[Image: JVOZmR1.jpg]

But after feeling assured that I was looking another side, he took his mobile out of his pocket. He captured few pics of my wife’s round beautiful buttocks and pussy. Asha was purposely taking more time to give Farooq a longer unrestricted view.

She picked up all the clothes and handed over them to Farooq, and he left. After he left, Asha came in front of me and bent like that in front of me and said, “How was the tease?” With her beautiful fair butt just inches away from my face, I licked her buttock and pussy.
I said, “It was irresistible. He clicked the pics of my beautiful wife’s assets. I am sure, watching pics of my wife’s beautiful ass, he will shake his cock the whole night.”
Asha was laughing. Due to that naughty teasing with Farooq, my cock was already hard to the fullest. I pulled her on the bed, removed my shorts. As I was about to push my dick in, she stopped me.
Asha laughed and said, “I think that you loved the scene of Farooq watching my naked ass.”
Me, “That was the most exciting scene I can’t control now.”
Asha, “What will you do at night when you empty your dick this time itself? That was just a trailer, and the full movie is remaining.”
Me, “What are you up to? I am feeling excited.”
Asha, “Believe me, I am going to do something more exciting now.”
Asha took her mobile. She checked a proper place to put it where it got a good view of mirror on which reflection from the chairs and bed can be captured. She opened her diary and placed it on the bed. The bell rang. Asha first switched the video recording of her mobile camera and placed it in the checked position.
Then she opened the door. Hari and Farooq entered the room with food. Both were in their lungis. Asha asked Hari to bring one more chair. Farooq was placing the food.
Asha, “I am not so hungry after that fish. I will eat later, don’t place it for me.”
Farooq did the same. As Hari entered the room, Asha asked Hari to place the chair along with the bed and asked me to sit there. As soon as they started taking food, Asha went to the bathroom. After coming out, she went to bed and opened her diary so that her face was towards Farooq and Hari.
She bent on her face and knees down and ass up towards the mirror. In that position, her long T-shirt was unable to hide her beautiful round ass. We talked and had food. Asha was writing some useless stuff in her diary.
With the unobstructed view of my wife’s buttock and pussy, the eyes of Farooq and Hari were glued to the mirror. When I finished my food, they were not even half done. I didn’t want to ruin that amazing view.
So I said, “You people finish, I will take fresh air on the balcony.”
In the next 10 minutes, when I came in, they left. After they left, Asha said, “Hari is having a rod inside his lungi.”
Me, “What?”
Asha, “See yourself, but let me finish my food. I am feeling hungry.”
I opened my voice recording on my phone and followed them. Both of them were talking in Malayalam, so I didn’t understand a bit at that time. But when I checked after reaching back to my room, the conversation was like that.
Farooq, “Asha is a big slut. If her husband wouldn’t be there, I had fucked her.”
Hari, “I feel she knew that we are watching her naked ass. I purposely flashed my erected dick to her. She saw it but didn’t say a word. She was normal.”
Farooq, “Oh, that means she is bitch.”
Hari, “Yes, if she makes a distance with us tomorrow, then it was just by coincidence. But if she is normal tomorrow, then she is whore, needs to be fucked.”
I knew everything they talked about. But I told Asha they were talking in their local language, so I didn’t get anything. Then checked Asha’s mobile recording.
The camera view:
After I left, Farooq and Hari both were watching her buttocks in the mirror. After some time, Hari finished his food and stood up.

Asha, “Where are you going? Let Farooq also finish.”

Hari, “Just going to the washroom to wash my hands.”
Hari went to the bathroom, keeping an eye on my wife’s naked butt. After he came out of the bathroom, he walked behind my wife to see a direct view of her ass. He lifted his lungi, took a selfie of his long dick with my wife’s naked butt, and then sat on the chair.
While sitting, he purposely flashed his hard dick to my wife. Asha saw his dick but gave no reaction. Then Farooq went to the washroom. While coming out, he clicked close-up pics off Asha’s pussy, and butthole came and sat on his seat. But Farooq didn’t show his dick to Asha.
Asha was continuously shaking her ass. Their eyes were still focused on the mirror. Hari was scratching his dick all that time. But as soon as they realized that I had put down my call. They started recollecting the used utensils and left with my entry.
While watching the scene of Hari taking out his dick near Asha’s naked buttock, Asha inserted her finger inside her pussy. Just like me, Asha also got excited with everything that went on last half hour.
She pulled my Capri and Frenchie down and guided my fully erect dick inside her pussy. I was so ready to fuck her that I made a rapid fuck that lasted just 2 minutes. But Asha was still thirsty. I inserted my 3 fingers inside her pussy and masturbated her till she didn’t reach her climax.
Asha, “Oh god, it is the honeymoon I always wanted.”
Me, “What you want now, are you happy?”
Asha, “Yeah, very happy it was amusing. I haven’t expected Hari’s dick so big.”
Me, “I think you are very much impressed with his dick.”
Asha, “You didn’t see how long it was.”
I smiled and said, “What’s in your mind, baby?”
Asha laughed, “I don’t know, but surely something more naughty.”
Me, “Then what should I expect tomorrow.”
Asha laughed and said, “You sleep now. Leave it to me.”
I lay in bed and was assured that I would see something I wanted from the past few days.
Like Reply
(08-03-2024, 09:46 AM)CobuIndia Wrote:  . . . . . 
While watching the scene of Hari taking out his dick near Asha’s naked buttock, Asha inserted her finger inside her
pussy. Just like me, Asha also got excited with everything that went on last half hour.

Asha, “Oh god, it is the honeymoon I always wanted.”
Me, “What you want now, are you happy?”
Asha, “Yeah, very happy it was amusing. I haven’t expected Hari’s dick so big.”
Me, “I think you are very much impressed with his dick.”
Asha, “You didn’t see how long it was.”

I smiled and said, “What’s in your mind, baby?”
Asha laughed, “I don’t know, but surely something more naughty.”
Me, “Then what should I expect tomorrow.”
Asha laughed and said, “You sleep now. Leave it to me.”

Just wonderful understanding between couple and good tempting by Wifey. Eager to read what happens next.

clps clps clps
Like Reply