Adultery Please Rekha...!
[Image: 1374076-001.jpg]

Date: 12 .3. 2023
Title: Please Rekha…! 
Word Count: 8,200
Author:  Novelist Casanova

I was married to a drunkard when I was very young, and soon I started having three sons.  Since my husband was jobless and no one was ready to hire him, the responsibility of feeding my family and getting my three sons educated fell upon my shoulders.  Since I was a High School Dropout, I could not get a decent job in Chennai with a decent income.  All the offers I could get were between four thousand and five thousand per month.  Since I needed the money to run the family, I started with my first job as a Housekeeper, in an Office, and my job was to clean the Keyboards of the employees daily.  The Housekeeping Contractor would have made me clean the floor or toilets if I did not have the looks or did not know how to use my looks.  In order to avoid cleaning the floors or toilets, every time the Housekeeping Contractor, whom I noticed have an eye on me every since he interviewed me in his office, tired to flirt with me or tried to give me a hug or something, I used to allow him to flirt with me and hug him back when every time he used to hug me, which started making him have a thing for me and made me clean the keyboards instead of cleaning the floors or toilets.  Though cleaning Keyboards was easy, the five thousand rupees salary I used to get was not enough for me. 

One day while I was cleaning the Keyboards for one of the managers of the Company in his cabin, I noticed the manager was ogling at me.  Ignoring him as I was cleaning his keyboard, he started asking about me, about my salary and stuff.  As I began telling him about my educational background and my five thousand rupees salary, “how long will you be working under the Housekeeping Contractor for five thousand rupees?  How about working in this company as a permanent employee as an Office Assistant, with a salary of ten thousand Rupees?” he asked.  “Sure, Sir, that would be of great help, Sir,” I exclaimed as I was delighted.  “For that you must do me a favor,” he said.  “What favor, Sir?” as I asked, “look, I am a straightforward man.  You are nobody to me and I am nobody to you, but the reason I am helping you get a permanent job here with ten thousand rupees is because I have been noticing you around and I find you attractive.  I have always been curious to see you without your saree, only in your Bra and Panties.  Here is my deal, if you remove your saree and clean my Keyboard and desk only in your Bra and Panties, I will immediately get you the Office Assistant job with ten thousand rupees salary.  I will only see you in your Bra and Panties and I will not touch you at all.  You can refuse my deal and work for your Housekeeping Contractor,” as the Manager said, I refused his offer and left the place.

From that day on the Manager did not even try to speak to me, every time I went to his cabin to clean his keyboard, he used to get up and leave his Cabin.  Meanwhile, the Housekeeping Contractor, who was enjoying himself hugging me, tried to kiss my lips, and denied the kiss.  “You are denying my kiss, Rekha? You want to clean the floors and toilets?!” as the Housekeeping Contractor exclaimed in an angry tone, I was scared that I might have to clean the floor and toilets.  “Sir, No, Sir,” I said and I myself began hugging him back and kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmm… smart choice,” as he exclaimed, with his hands over my ass over my saree and began kissing my lips passionately, and I was kissing his lips back, totally ignoring his Pan Masala stinking mouth.  As the Housekeeping Contractor, enjoying himself kissing my lips began taking his hands off my ass cheeks over my saree and brought his hands up and inserted them under my Saree Pallu and began grabbing my boobs over my Blouse, I started feeling like I was getting used nicely and that’s when the Manager’s Deal came to my mind and broke the kiss and wiped the Housekeeping Contractor’s saliva off my lips and quietly left the place.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The whole night I could not sleep, and was cursing myself for letting the Housekeeping Contractor feel up my ass cheeks over my Saree, feel up my boobs over my blouse and enjoy himself kissing my lips.  Since I was the one who started kissing his lips first, all just to avoid cleaning the floor and toilets, I started feeling guilty.  “Should have rather cleaned the floors and toilets instead of kissing his lips, and letting him feel up your ass and boobs, Rekha,” as I was cursing myself, the thought of Manager’s Deal came to my mind.  That’s when I realized, instead of letting the Housekeeping Contractor grab my ass and boobs and enjoy kissing my lips, I could just remove my saree and stand in front of the Manager only in my Bra and Panties and become a permanent employee Office Assistant in the company and earn ten thousand rupees as my salary.  I also realized that decent job as an Office Assistant was way better than being a Housekeeping Employee, and that ten thousand rupees salary would be of great for me to run the family and was way better than the five thousand rupees I was earning, and made up my mind to accept the Manager’s deal and went to bed peacefully.

The next morning I woke up, I had a nice hot water bath and wore a White Color Bra and a Brown Color Panties, which were the best Bra and Panties I had, and wore my White Petticoat, Pink blouse, and wore my Pink Chiffon Saree and went to office.  The Housekeeping Contractor, after enjoying kissing my lips, feeling up my ass over my saree and feeling up my boobs over my blouse yesterday, the moment he saw me entering the office, he was licking his lips, plotting to have me fully and came towards me.  “My God, you look stunning, Rekha.  Come to my office room, I wanna taste your lips,” as he whispered, in a horny tone, “let me clean the keyboards and come, Sir,” I said in a polite tone, because I have not met the Manager yet to tell him that I have accept his offer and nothing was confirmed yet.  “Okay, clean them and come to my office, Rekha.  You are looking so fine today.  You have tempted me already, and I am gonna get you naked and have your pussy today,” as he said, without saying a word I tried to leave.  “Rekha, don’t worry, after having your pussy, I am gonna give you a five hundred Rupees Salary hike,” he said and left the place.

As I went directly to the Manager’s Cabin, as usual he got up and tried to leave, but for a moment he looked at me in my Pink Chiffon saree, and decided to get an eyeful of me.  As I began cleaning his keyboard, “sorry, I embarrassed you on the other day,” as he said, “it's okay, Sir,” I said with a smile and casually continued cleaning the keyboard.  “You are looking beautiful today,” as he said, “thank you, Sir,” I said with a smile and continued cleaning the keyboard.  At the same time I noticed him checking me out, ogling at my ass over my saree, my navel, and by boobs over my blouse, “I think I should wait outside,” as he said and tried to leave, “it's okay, Sir, I am almost done,” I said.  As I continued cleaning the keyboard slowly, he came and stood next to me, “I forgot your name,” he exclaimed, softly.  “It's Rekha, Sir,” as I exclaimed, “Rekha, you are so beautiful and you shouldn’t be cleaning keyboards like this,” he said.  “What else can I do, Sir? I am a High School drop out, can’t find a decent job in the city,” as I exclaimed, “I think you should reconsider my deal you refused, Rekha,” he said.  “Are you sure about the deal, Sir? Or you were just kidding?” as I asked, “I am very sure about my deal, Rekha.  Just say YES and I will go to the HR and print the Offer Letter for you and make you this company’s employee immediately,” he said.  “With Ten Thousand Rupees as my Salary?”, as I asked, “not just ten thousand rupees, Rekha, you will get incentives, travel allowance, Medical and other facilities,” he said.  “Sir, I don’t know what to say,” as I exclaimed, “just say YES, Rekha, please,” he said.  As I did not want to say YES immediately so that he would not think that I am desperate to get the Office Assistant job and the ten thousand rupees Salary, and kept looking at him and pretending that I was thinking, “Rekha, please.. I know you are married and have three sons, but ever since I saw you here, you have been driving me crazy with your looks, and I hate to see you with that stupid Housekeeping Contractor, and I hate to see you housekeeping.  He is a pervert, I have seen him hugging him and stuff, which I hate watching.  I want you to work with me in this office as a permanent employee, you deserve to be working along with me here.  Please Rekha,” as he was saying in a desperate tone, “okay Sir, I accept your deal,” I said.  He was so delighted that his face brightened and full of smiles, “thank you Rekha, …. .thank you so much,” he exclaimed.  “Go get the appointment letter first, I will remove my saree and let you see me in my Bra and Panties,” as I said, “my god…this is actually happening, just take my seat and wait here, I will be back with the Appointment Letter,” he said, making me sit on his seat and left the place.
Like Reply
That was the first time I was sitting on an actual rotating seat with a Table in front of me, and it made me feel so cool.  Since there was no one in the room, I crossed my legs and sat on the seat and put my hands behind me to ease myself.  Aaah… it felt so good.  I looked at the monitor and placed fingers over the Keyboard and began typing and pressing random keys, enjoying the feeling of my fingers typing.  I have never sat during my work as a Housekeeper, and I have only cleaned the keyboards in my life, but now, though I was pressing all the keys in the name of typing, the feel of me sitting in front of a computer and working gave me an empowered feeling.  “I am not gonna clean Keyboards again, I am gonna quit Housekeeping, and I am gonna live like a Queen in my own Cabin,” as I was telling myself and pressing randoms keys on the keyboard, a random Chat Window popped up, what looked like a Local Office Chatting software.  As I struggled to close it, I noticed there was my picture in the Chat, the picture of me entering the office in the morning in my Pink Chiffon saree, looked like the manager had taken my picture from the window.  To be honest, I liked my picture and I looked cute in it, but when I began reading the conversation between the manager, whose name I just came to know that it was Shiva and was chatting with another guy named Raghuram.  Right below my picture the guy named Raghuram said “Wow…!! She is Beautiful.  Who is she?” “She is working in our office, Housekeeping Department, she is cleaning the floors, toilets and keyboards Sir,” as the Manager said, “What?!  Such Beautiful lady clearing floors, toilets, and keyboards?” the guy named Raghuram exclaimed.  “Yeah, Sir.  Her Boss, the Housekeeping Contractor, has been enjoying hugging her and kissing her nicely, Sir,” as the Manager said, “who wouldn’t, Shiva? She is Hot,” the guy named Raghuram said.  “The Housekeeping Contractor is underpaying her and keeping her as his slave, Sir.  We have to save her and hire her and make her work for us, Sir,” as the Manager said, “Shiva, you want to save her or you want to have her, tell me honestly, ha ha ha,” the guy named Raghuram said, with laughing smileys.  “To be Honest, both sir.  Ever since I saw her in the office, I have been crazy about her, and I could not stand watching her cleaning my Keyboard.  I mean, she is too beautiful to be cleaning my Keyboard, Sir.  She is an Angel, Sir,” as the Manager was saying, “Shiva, you haven’t fallen in love with her, have you?” Raghuram exclaimed.  “I think I have, Sir, she is mind kind of a woman, Sir, punctual, clean, always looks fresh, though only a High School educated, she reads Newspapers and books, she is more beautiful than all the women who work in our office, Sir,” as the manager was saying, “Shiva, before that, do you know whether she is married or not?” Raghuram asked.  “She is married, Sir, she is a mother of three boys, but I don’t care,  I am married as well.  I like her a lot, Sir, I can’t stand the Housekeeping Contractor enjoying her.  I want to make her join our office as our Office Assistant and make her earn well and take care of her family well, and give her and her three sons a good future, Sir,” as the Manager was saying, “I get it, Shiva, you want to enjoy her at the same time make sure she gets everything in life in order to take care of her family.  I am okay with you hiring her as our Office Assistant, but how are you going to convince her to let you enjoy her?” Raghuram said.  “Sir, I have made her an offer, if she accepts my offer, her life is going to be like Heaven, if she doesn’t, she is going to get poorer and struggle to survive in the future,” as the Manager was saying, “Sir, she is here, I will chat with you later,” the Manager said, discontinued the Chat.

By reading the Chat I came to the only conclusion that the choice I made to remove my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat and let the Manager watch me in my Bra and Panties in return for getting hired as an Office Assistant was the Best Choice.  Other than that I liked the way the Manager was telling the guy named Raghuram about how I was like an Angel me and how much likes me and stuff.  I liked him more when he was telling Raghuram about how he was going to help me take care of me and my three sons and give us a good future, which is all I wanted from a man at the moment, as my husband has failed to.

For a moment I began thanking God for making the Manager like me so much.  I started liking the Manager as well, and was ready to let him enjoy watching me in my Bra and Panties.  That's when the phone on the table began ringing, as I was reluctant to answer the phone, the phone kept on ringing and I answered the phone after a good 10 minutes of continuous call, “Rekha, it's me, Shiva..” as the Manager said, “Sorry, Sir, I thought the call was for you,” as I was saying, “that’s okay, come to the HR Room immediately,” he said.  I was always nervous to go to the HR Room, because the Ladies there used to always be rude to me and even scold me if I entered their room to clean their Keyboards.  “Sir, I am scared to come here, can you take me along with you?” as I requested politely, “okay, I will be in a moment,” he said and hung up on the call.
Like Reply
In a few minutes he came to the Cabin, “Sir, Sorry, Sir, I could not come there to the HR Room alone,” as I started saying in an apologetic tone, “I know the reason, Rekha, come let's go,” as he took along with him and entered the lift.  “Sir, why are you going to the HR Room?” as I asked politely, “you will come to know why,” he said and smiled at me.  But I was still nervous, “Sir, will I get this job?” as I asked in a soft tone, “Rekha, you have no idea how far I can go to get this job for you, I like you that much, Rekha,” as he said, “I like you too, Sir,” I almost said, as I knew that he would somehow change my life forever.

As the lift opened and we entered the HR Room, the HR Ladies as usual were rude to me and did not offer me a chair to sit.  “Rekha, come, have my seat and sign these papers,” as the Manager said, the HR Ladies could not stand me being with the Manager.  As I was blindly trusting the Manager and signing the papers, someone knocked on the door and took the Manager along with him and I was left alone with these Ladies.  “I will be right back, Rekha,” as the Manager said and tried to leave, “Sir, come back soon, Sir,” I whispered as I was already scared of these HR Ladies.  “Sure, Rekha,” he said and left me with these three HR Ladies.  

As I continued signing, “hey third class Housekeeping Bitch, you think you can seduce Shiva and make him yours?” as one HR Lady exclaimed and came near me, “you are good enough to sleep only with that ugly Housekeeping Contractor, just be with him, never come close to Shiva, she is ours” as the second HR Lady said, “She won’t, she knows her level, don’t you, Rekha?” the third HR Lady exclaimed.  “Madam, I don’t know what you are talking about,” as I said in a soft tone, looking at the third HR Lady, “Hey Rekha, on which footpath did you buy this Saree?”, as the first HR Lady said, the other two HR Ladies began laughing.  “The Housekeeping Contractor must have given her his wife’s used saree after using Rekha, isn’t it, Rekha?”, as the second HR Lady said, the other two HR Ladies began laughing.  “Hey look, Rekha is wearing a White Bra inside,”, as the third HR Lady pointed at my White Bra Strap which had gently come out of my Pink Blouse, the other two HR Ladies began laughing.  I was feeling humiliated, but was holding back my tears.  “On which footpath did you buy this bra, Rekha? I know you Housekeeping low class women can’t afford to buy in Branded Bras,”, as the First HR Lady said, the other HR ladies began laughing at me.  They were laughing so hard that I could not hold it any more and the moment one HR mentioned my Caste and called me a Low Caste Untouchable Bitch, I began crying out of humiliation, that’s when the Manager entered inside.  The moment the Manager entered inside, and saw me crying and looking at the HR Ladies and asked what’s going on in an angry tone, without my knowledge, I started running towards the Manager and wrapped my arms around him, “they are insulting me for my dress, my family background, Sir,” as I said and hugged him and began crying, the three HR Ladies began leaving the room.  “I know…. I know…. I know Baby, I shouldn't have left you along with these women.  I am sorry … I am so sorry,”” as the Manager exclaimed and began consoling me, in an apologetic and emotional tone, and for a brief moment I could feel the love he had for me and began taking me into his complete embrace.  The love the Manager was showing was making me feel special, as even my husband never showed this much of love.  As I was overwhelmed with the manager’s love, when he was apologizing and taking me into complete embrace, I started hugging him tight, crushing my boobs against his chest, and showing him double the love he was showing to me.
Like Reply
My principle in life was simple: if someone Hates me, I will double the Hate and give it back and if someone Loves me, I will double the Love and give it back.

The love the manager was showing me, consoling me, apologizing with an emotional tone of love, and expressing his love by taking me into his embrace and feeling me up against his body, made me melt for him and take him into complete embrace.  As he continued hugging me and apologizing to me in an emotional tone of love, and I was hugging him back, all sorts of emotions of love, friendship, and lust were running in my mind, and the moment his hands began resting over my ass cheeks over my saree, the feeling of lust took over all the other emotions I had for him, and I started feeling horny.  “It's okay , Sir, it's okay, it's not your fault,” as I began whispering, “No, Rekha, No… it's all my fault,” as he said with his hands squeezing my ass cheeks for a second or two and taking his hands off my ass cheeks and now grabbing my waist, “it’s all my fault, Rekha, I should not have left you alone with these rude women, Rekha,” he said and hugged me tight.  As I began hugging him back, “guess what?!” as he whispered, “what?!” as I whispered, “I am meeting the Boss today, and I am gonna get all these three HRs fired for disrespecting you, only then their families who depend on their job will suffer and they will learn their lesson,” the Manager said.  When the manager mentioned about making their families suffer, I started to feel sorry about their families as I have a family too, “Sir, don’t tell the boss to Fire them, please.  I don’t want their families to suffer,” as I said, “you are so kind, Rekha,” he said, grabbing my waist gently and feeling up my waist, I began feeling loved and feeling more horny.  “But they mentioned your Caste and called you a Low Caste Untouchable, Rekha, which is a Criminal Offense.  Not just the Law, even our Boss and I can’t let these three HRs get away, Rekha,” the Manager said.  “It's okay Sir, I forgive them,” as I said, “my God, Rekha you are such a pure soul,” he whispered and took me into complete embrace, and planted a kiss on my cheek.  “Just love your kindness, Rekha, just love your kindness,” as he began whispered and began my cheek, ear, and back of my neck, I started feeling horny and the moment he whispered, “just one of the lips,” and began grabbing my ass cheeks over my Saree, and began kissing my lips, he started driving me crazy.  Though I was not kissing his lips back and was just offering my lips to be kissed, I could feel my Panties getting wet, as I was getting turned one.  I was in two minds whether to kiss his lips back or not, fearing that if I kissed his lips back he would think that I am whore or something, I was controlling myself from kissing his lips back.  The moment he paused kissing my lips and whispered “I Love You, Rekha,” and began kissing my lips passionately and feeling up my ass cheeks over my Saree, like I was the love of his life, I could not control myself and began kissing his lips back passionately.  Enjoying the way I was kissing his lips back, “mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmm,” he began moaning and the moment my thighs began rubbing his cock over his pants accidentally, “mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmm,” he began moaning, as he was clearly more aroused, horny and turned on as I was.  At the same time feeling his erect cock inside his pants all over my thighs and inner thighs, started making me more horny as well.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmm,” as he began moaning, rubbing his boner in his pants all over my thighs and inner thighs over my saree, it felt like he was going to cum at any moment.  At the same time, the way he was enjoying himself holding my ass cheeks over my saree and rubbing his erect cock inside his pants all over my thighs and inner thighs over my saree, and kissing my lips and moaning, I got super horny and the moment I began taking him to my complete embrace crushing my boobs against his chest, rubbing his thighs over his cock and began kissing his lips passonately, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” he moaned and began cumming inside his pants.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
His knees went so weak after cumming inside his pants that I had to hold him for support, but slowly he regained balance and stood straight, holding my underarms for support.  The problem was, I was still horny, and the moment he grabbed me by my underarms over my Pink Blouse and my side boobs over my Pink Blouse, I started feeling more horny, “are you okay, Sir?” as I whispered, “mmmm… thank you for the kiss, Rekha,” he whispered, and began signing my Appointment Letter and handing it over to me.  “You can report to the office tomorrow itself as our new Office Assistant, Rekha,” as he said, more than being happy that I got the job, I was feeling more horny, “thank you so much, Sir,” I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around him and began hugging him.  Hugging me back, “Rekha, will you let me hug you like this every day?” as he whispered, since I was horny, “sure Sir, as you wish,” I whispered.  “What about your lips, Rekha? Will you let me kiss your lips every day?” as he whispered, since I was horny and so badly wanted a cock inside me, no matter whose, “sure, Sir,” as I exclaimed and took my lips close to his lips, his phone began ringing.

Still hugging me, with his right arm around my waist, “yes, Sir,” as the Manager exclaimed and began talking over the phone, holding the phone on the left hand, and I was wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him, “enjoying the Cutie all by yourself, there, Shiva?”, the person on the other side of the call asked, clearly it must be the Boss.  “No Sir, I was just….,” as the Manager began to reply, “just what?” the Boss exclaimed.  The Boss was excited to know what the Manager was doing to me.  “Just some hugs and kisses,” as the Manager whispered, taking his right hand off my waist and placing it over my ass, over my Saree and kissing my cheek gently, since I was horny and badly wanted a cock inside my wet pussy, and was in mad hope that the Manager would somehow get a boner now, I kissed his cheek back and hugged him tight.  “Did you kiss her lips?  How did it taste?”, as the desperate Boss asked, the Manager looked into my eyes, “tastes sweet Sir,” he whispered and planted a kiss on my lips.  As I was horny and was about to kiss his lips back, he continued talking to the boss.  As the Boss and the Manager began talking about me, my lips, my boobs, my ass, and everything about me, and the boss on the other side began talking dirty about me, I started getting turned on and hugged the Manager tight and began kissing his cheeks.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
With their conversation it was crystal clear that more than the Manager it was the Boss who was more into me and so badly wanted to have me.  “Why don’t you bring the Cutie to Office before I leave for Bangalore and introduce her to me officially, she is going to work in my office right,” as the Boss said, “sure, Sir,” the manager said casually.  “Bring her now, I am getting late for my flight,” as the Boss said in a commanding tone, “Sure, Sir,” the manager said and hung up on the call. “Rekha, you go home and take a rest, and report to the office tomorrow at 9 AM okay?” as the Manager said, “Sir, what about meeting the Boss?” I almost asked, but quickly realizing that the Manager loves me for real and wants to keep me or himself, and doesn’t want to share me with the Boss, “okay, Sir,” I said and began leaving.

As I was leaving the room, I could feel my wet Panties rubbing against my wet pussy, making me horny, and I so badly wanted a cock inside me, “Rekha, why don’t you ask if you have to remove your Saree and show yourself to him in your Bra and Panties like you promised in exchange for the Job? He will get excited and you can have his cock inside you?” as I was telling myself, “hey dumbo, he has already cum inside his pants, how will you make love to you immediately.  Better go home and have your husband’s cock,” I said to myself.  Cursing myself for having no other choice but to have my husband’s boring cock, as I began leaving the Office, “Rekha..!” the Housekeeping Contractor called, as I turned around, “Come to my office,” he said and went inside his Office Room.  For a moment I did not know how to tell him that I was going to Quit the House Keeping Job and join this office as an Office Assistant, as he had helped me a lot in the past and always had a soft corner for him.  Even though he was enjoying kissing my lips last time and I began feeling that I was being used by him, for a moment all the financial help he used to do for me, flashed in front of me.  Mustering all the courage, “Sir, I am quitting my Job,” I said, without looking into his eyes.  “I know, Rekha, and Congratulations on your new job as an Office Assistant,” he said and shook my hand, “thank you, Sir,” as I said and shook his hand back, “but I will miss all the hugs and kisses we used to share, Rekha,” he said.  “So this is going to be our farewell kiss?” as he whispered, gently placing his hands over my waist, “Sir?!” I exclaimed.  “Just one last kiss before you leave, and you never had to kiss me again,” he whispered and began kissing my lips.  Since it was the last kiss and I would never kiss him again, I let him kiss my lips.  Though I was not kissing his lips back initially, since I was already horny, the way he was enjoying himself kissing my lips, started turning me on and began kissing his lips back.  The moment he began grabbing my ass cheeks over my saree and began squeezing my ass, “mmmmmm….” I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  By the time I could realize that I was letting him kiss me too much and feel my ass over my saree, and began thinking about pushing him off and leave the place, the Housekeeping Contractor began lifting my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat from the front and all of a sudden inserted his right hand inside my Brown Panties and began inserting his middle finger inside my pussy. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Sir….!!” as I exclaimed, grabbing his wrist, “Please, Rekha, let me just taste your juices before you leave,” he said, continuing to finger my pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm Sir, I have to go,” as I began begging him to let me go, at the same time I was enjoying myself as I was horny.  “Please, Rekha,” as he exclaimed, holding my face by my jaw with his left hand and pulling my lips close to his, at the same time fingering my pussy with his right hand nicely, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I was moaning, he began pulling my face with his left hand close to his lips and began kissing my lips and I being horny, shamelessly kissed his lips back.  “No, Sir, I have to go,” as I was exclaiming, enjoying the way he was fingering my pussy, “please just suck your juices off and send you home, Rekha,” he said and began grabbing my Brown Panties with both his hands and began pulling it down.  “My God..!  Please No..!” as I exclaimed, watching him removing my Brown Panties off me completely, “Rekha, are you crazy? This asshole is not your Manager, he wants to Fuck you,” I said to myself and caught my Brown Panties right at the moment it came near my knees.  “Please, Rekha, I Promise I won’t do anything, I will just suck your pussy and taste your juices and let you go in 2 minutes,” as he begged, the idea of him sucking my pussy and licking my juices off started turning me on as I was horny and badly wanted a cock inside my pussy.  “Let him eat your pussy, Rekha, just for two minutes right? It's better than going home and having your husband’s boring cock, which I may or may not get, depending upon if your husband is drunk or not,” as I was telling myself, loosening the grip over my Brown Panties, and let him remove my Brown Panties off me completely.  The moment he removed my Brown Panties, giving me no time to think, he readily began hugging me and kissing my lips and began carrying me towards the Table.
Like Reply
As he made me sit on the edge of this Table and began pushing all the things on the Table, and began grabbing my Pink Chiffon Saree alongwith my White Petticoat, “just two minutes, okay?” as I exclaimed, “Sure, Rekha I will finish tasting your pussy juices in two minutes, I promise” he whispered, holding my face and began kissing my lips.  As he was kissing my lips, I was excited to see how good it is to let a man eat my pussy.  I mean nobody has ever tasted my pussy, including my husband and my friends always described me as one of the best feelings ever.  I was excited about the Housekeeping Contractor going to taste my pussy for the full two minutes, “just for two minutes, Rekha, just enjoy yourself,” as I was telling myself while being kissed on the lips nicely by the Housekeeping Contractor, I started feeling horny.  As he was placing his hands on my thighs, over my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat, and kissing my lips, and began whispering how he was going to enjoy eating my pussy and enjoy tasting my juices, I started feel horny and started holding his face and began kissing his lips back, he began grabbing my Pink Chiffon Sare along with my White Petticoat and began lifting it above my waist.  “My God..! Look how beautiful your pussy is, Rekha,” as he exclaimed and began kissing my inner thighs and pussy, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning and laid flat on the Table.

The moment he spread my legs apart and planted a strong kiss over my pussy, and the sound of his lips kissing my pussy lips echoed all over the small room, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and the very next moment when he said, “I always wanted to kiss your pussy, Rekha,” spreading my thighs and smiled at me, and I, without my knowledge, shamelessly smiled at him back.  “Rekha, are you dumb, if you smile at him, won’t he think that you are enjoying yourself?”, as I was telling myself, all of a sudden he began showering kisses all over my pussy, and the way his mustache was poking all over my pussy began wetting my pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as I began moaning, “like it, Rekha?”, as he asked, resting his hands over my spread thighs and smiling at me, this time I did not smile, and I just closed my eyes to stop seeing him.

As he continued kissing my lips and inner thighs, and areas around my pussy, teasing me completely, my pussy was for aching for his lips and mouth to suck my pussy, “come on … come on…. eat my pussy,” I almost begged him to eat my pussy instead of teasing me, but bit my lips and closed my eyes.  To tease me more, as he began inserting his hands underneath and began supporting my ass cheeks with his hands and began kissing inner thighs just inches close to my pussy, my pussy began to get wet and I was so tempted to touch myself.  As he was cajoling my ass cheeks and all of a sudden planted a strong kiss on my pussy lips, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned, enjoying myself and hoping that he would start eating my pussy.  “Mmmmmm…. Your pussy smells great, Rekha,” as he whispered and began sniffing my pussy, “please eat my pussy,” I almost begged looking into his eyes, biting my lips, as I was so turned on and my fingers were aching to touch myself.  As the spread my ass cheeks spar and began sniffing my asshole, it was too much for me and my fingers went straight to my pussy.  As I tried to touch myself, as I could not control myself as I was having a strong Orgasm build up inside ready to explode, he inserted his little finger inside my totally wet pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” as I moaned, he began finger fucking my pussy with his little finger for a couple of seconds and took his finger out and began tasting my juices which were all over his little finger.  I was so turned on and horny with him finger fucking my pussy with his little finger that, if he had finger fucked me a couple more times with his little finger, I would have had an Orgasm.  

Like Reply
Licking my juices off his little finger as he looked at me to see if I was watching and enjoying, I quickly closed my eyes, and waiting no time as he began kissing, sucking, tasting and chewing my pussy, totally taking my pussy into his mouth and began digging his tongue deeper and deeper inside my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I began to moan, as his tongue was and entire mouth was doing magic there.  As he was enjoying himself eating my pussy, with my entire pussy in his mouth, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning as his wet tongue was tasting all my juices and at the same time exploring my entire pussy.  “My God… My God…. what is happening, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I began moaning as this was a new feeling to me and I was totally enjoying myself.  “Mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmm My God, what a tasty pussy you have, Rekha.. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” as he began moaning and began slurping my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mm,” I began to moan aloud as I was about to cum.

“Just 2 more minutes, Rekha, please,” as he begged, taking his mouth off my pussy, “yeah, okay..,” as I nodded, closing my eyes, I could feel his little finger going inside my pussy, “mmmmmmmmm aaaaaa aaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I began moaning, as I was about to cum, and at the same time my mind ached for his cock inside me instead of his finger, “Rekha, look what you've done to me,” he exclaimed and showed me his erect cock, and began rubbing it all over my inner thighs and pussy lips, teasing me.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm….. I am gonna cum now…. Mmmmmmmmm,” I moaned and told him shamelessly.  “You are gonna Cum, Rekha?” as he whispered, resting his erect cock against my clit and began removing my Pink Blouse hooks, revealing my White Bra and lifting my wife Bra and revealing my Boobs and began squeezing my boobs and at the same time rubbing his cock all over my inner thighs, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning, closing my eyes, almost begging him to insert his cock inside my pussy, as I was about to cum at any moment.  “You are gonna cum, Rekha?  You are gonna cum? Mmmmmmm…?”, as he exclaimed, squeezing my boobs with his left hand and began rubbing his erect cock all over my clit, teasing me.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm,” as I moaned, to tease to more, he inserted his erect cock inside my completely wet pussy deep inside, “my God, what a cock..I” as I exclaimed, telling myself, and began to enjoy the best cock I have ever had in my life, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as I moaned feeling his cock go deeper and deeper inside my pussy, rubbing my pussy walls, I was at the peak of my pleasure as I was about to have my Orgasm.  “Aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as I was moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” I began to moan loud as I was about to have a strong orgasm, and the moment he held me by my underarms and began sucking my boobs and began digging his erect cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy, “my God, what is this? He is driving me crazy with his Cock, I am lovign it,” as I began telling myself, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah” I began moaning.  “I am gonna cum…… I am gonna cum…. Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” he began moaning and hugging me, the moment I hugged him and began kissing his lips, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, My God, what a pussy you have, Rekha, I am loving it,” he said, moaning, and planted a kiss right next to my lips.  Clearly he was enjoying my pussy as much as I was enjoying his cock, the feeling towards each other was mutual. “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm I am gonna Cum, Rekha…. Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm I am gonna Cum,” he began moaning, hugging me tight and burying his face between my neck and shoulder and shot his cum deep inside my pussy, “aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa …. aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” I moaned, cumming all over his cock.
Like Reply
“My God.. what an amazing cock, what a feeling, how did I miss it all these days..!,” as I exclaimed, telling myself and began hugging him tight, “My God.. what an amazing pussy you have, Rekha, how did I miss enjoying your pussy all these days?!” he exclaimed, hugging me back and rolling me over, making me sleep on top of him.  He was saying exactly what I was thinking, that’s when I realized how made for each other we both were.  As we both got off the table, “you are so mean, Sir, you asked for 2 minutes and look what you've done to me,” I whispered in a blushing tone, and began pulling my White Bra down and covering my Boobs and hooking my Pink Blouse hooks.  “Rekha, I actually wanted to suck your pussy and taste your juices off, but the moment I saw your clean shaved pussy and a clean asshole, I could not control myself,” as he was saying, “and you put it inside me?” as I exclaimed, searching for my Brown Panties.  “Rekha, I have your Panties with me.  Since it's your last day for my Agency, can I have your Panties as your souvenir?” as he asked, sniffing my wet Panties, “it's dirty, Sir,” I exclaimed, and pulled from his hands, as it was totally wet with my juices and sweat.  “Please Rekha.  This is the last time we are going to be together like this, before you leave now, remove your Bra and Panties and give it to me as your remembrance. Please Rekha… Please…, I am begging you,” he began begging.  “It's dirty, Sir, I will give you new ones tomorrow,” as I said, “please Rekha… please…” as he begged and grabbed me gently by my underarms, feeling up my sweaty underarms over my Pink Blouse which was soaked in my sweat at my underarms area, I started feeling horny.  “Alright, turn around,” as I said, he turned around and I removed my Pink Blouse and removed the White Bra which I was wearing inside and gave my White Bra and Brown Panties to him.  “My God.. Thank you, Rekha..!” as he exclaimed holding my White Bra and Brown Panties.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as he exclaimed, sniffing my dirty Bra and Panties, I started feeling horny.  “Take care okay?!” I exclaimed and gave him a hug, “Goodbye, Rekha,” he whispered, putting my White Bra and Brown Panties inside his pocket and hugging me back.  As I was about to break the hug, “mmmmmmm….. I am gonna miss you,” as he moaned and began placing his hands over my ass over my saree, feeling up my Pantyless ass, “My God, can’t believe I letting you go and letting the Manager enjoy this Ass,” as he said feeling up my Pantyless ass over my saree nicely, “I don’t want you to leave, Rekha, I want your ass, I want your pussy, I want your your boobs, I want you underarms, I want all of you, Rekha, please don’t leave me,” he exclaimed taking his hands off my ass and holding me by my underarms, and pulling me close to his face.  “I need that job, Sir,” as I whispered, “fuck that Office Assistant job, Rekha.  If I make you the manager of my Agency and pay you double of what the Manager is going to pay you, and make this room as your office room, will you be with me here?” as he asked in a desperate tone, bringing his hands which were holding my underarms down and holding the sides of my boobs over my Pink Blouse, “are you sure about it, Sir?” I asked.  “I am damn, Sure, Rekha.  You can join my Agency as my Manager from tomorrow itself with the double salary of what’s in the Officer letter.  You don’t have to work at all, you just have to let me kiss your lips, let me taste your pussy lips, and let me put my Cock inside your pussy,” the moment he began he began mentioning about having his Cock inside my Pussy, the image of his thick, firm, and suckable cock, which he inserted inside my pussy and made me enjoy it flashed in from of me and turned me horny.  “Please say YES, Rekha,” as he whispered, taking his hands which were over the sides of my boobs over my Pink Blouse and gently began inserting them underneath my Pink Saree Pallu and began placing them over my Pink blouse over my Braless boobs and began squeezing them gently, and began kissing my cheeks gently, “just let my cock have your pussy, Rekha,” as he whispered and began kissing my lips, “anything for you Beautiful Cock, Sir,” I said to myself and began kissing his lips passionately.

As I agreed to join his Agency as his Manager, from the next day one, we began sharing his Office Room.  As he enjoyed kissing my lips, sucking my boobs, eating my pussy, and making love to me, I began enjoying every bit of his beautiful cock entering inside my pussy, filling my pussy up, and enjoying making love to me.  Though he was thinking that he was using me up nicely, little did he know that it was I who was enjoying my pussy getting kissed, sucked and eaten by him and enjoying his thick, firm, erect cock making love to my pussy and making me cum.

The End

Regards
Novelist Casanova
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Great nice beautiful story
Like Reply
(09-05-2023, 10:52 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Great nice beautiful story

thank you so much for the support Namaskar
Like Reply
Such a writing wants to keep the story going on as always , expecting more stories from u keep rocking
Like Reply
(10-05-2023, 09:00 AM)hotmarine Wrote: Such a writing wants to keep the story going on as always , expecting more stories from u keep rocking

Thank you so much for the support and appreciation. Namaskar
Like Reply
Very nice sir
Like Reply
Super short story bro, pure desi & hot. thanks for entertaining us!
Like Reply
Bro, please post some short story, its been a month since you posted.
Like Reply
(16-06-2023, 05:11 AM)eviltimes0 Wrote: Bro, please post some short story, its been a month since you posted.

I know bro... I am writing now...   Shy
Like Reply
Working on it Bro..
Like Reply
Sure..
Like Reply