Daddy's Bitchboi
Rainbow 
iThis story includes Incest and Sissy theme, if that's something that you don't like or triggers you please don't read ahead... all of the story is fictional and purely for entertainment purpose... hope you all enjoy 

Hi guys... 

I'm Shreyas 27 year old.. living with my handsome dad and gorgeous mom... I love my parents alot... but recently they are going through a rough patch in their live... they argue all the time and don't talk to each other like they used to.... Many a times I have to suffer due to that... they both specially mom use me to take her frustration out... But not Dad.. He's just started to remain sad and depressed... not how he used to be... He used to be the best dad ever... but now he's just stay drunk and alone... he don't even talk to me like he used to nowadays... on the other hand, mom remains on call a lot... and out of house also.. 

Last night also both were arguing while I was in my room. I didn't heard a lot but Mom was leaving home for a week to stay with here parents house... and dad wasn't happy about it... since last few months mom and dad were not even sleeping together... 
Dad was crying... I tried to talk to mom before her leaving but she didn't listen and even slapped me... and left without even looking back at us... 

After Mom leaving, Dad didn't eat anything for 2 days...  I started to stay drunk all the time... he stop recognizing me while he was drunk... As I was a lot like my mom on looks and height, he started calling me by my mom name... As soon as I used to tell him its me and not mom.. he used to became sad... 

I just couldn't see my beloved dad in this condition... I decided that I have to do something for my dad... but what? then I remember how happy he become when he mistook me for my mom... and how sad he become when he realize that Im not her... 

So I devised a plan to make him happy and make him the loving dad and person he used to be....

[Image: Eb_tzgHU0AEpT9_?format=jpg&name=large]
[+] 1 user Likes Wannabe_Sissy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( Myself satish 44 years old meri pahli biwi ka death ho gya tha kafi time pahle to i remarried aur sarita naam ki mahila se shadi kiya jiska ek beta tha already shreyas naam ka )

( i am coal black skinned 6 feet 4 inch tall rock hard bodied guy aur roshni and rohan white caramel skinned )

( roshan grew up calling me as daddy as jab wo 6 saal ka tha tab uska real dad ka death hua tha aur uski maa se mera shadi hone ke baad maine sarita se kaha ki shreyas mujhe daddy bulayega na ki step dad)

( ab sarita ka aur mera 2 bache hue hai alag aur teesre bache se ke sath pet se hui thi roshni aur maike ja rhi thi aur ab roshni rohan ko utna dhyaan nhi de pati thi aur roshni used to yell at rohan ki nail polish nhi lagate ladke ye wo lipstick nhi lagana krke chillati thi aise hi 2 din pahle bhot chillayi roshni ne rohan ko aur mere aur roshni ke 2 bacho ke sath apni mayke chali gyi )

( now bunglow me sirf mai aur rohan the )

( it was morning 7.30 am mai sirf utha tha mere bedroom me aadha neend khula tha wearing banyan and lungi jiske andar bbc tana hua tha morning wood )

Zzzzzzzzz ( mobile alarm band krke firse ek chota nap lene ka socha bed pe leta pada tha)

( white bed sheet ke upar black skinned mai leta tha)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(08-05-2023, 12:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself satish 44 years old meri pahli biwi ka death ho gya tha kafi time pahle to i remarried aur sarita naam ki mahila se shadi kiya jiska ek beta tha already shreyas naam ka )

( i am coal black skinned 6 feet 4 inch tall rock hard bodied guy aur sarita aur shreyas white caramel skinned )

( shreyas grew up calling me as daddy as jab wo 6 saal ka tha tab uska real dad ka death hua tha aur uski maa se mera shadi hone ke baad maine sarita se kaha ki shreyas mujhe daddy bulayega na ki step dad)

( ab sarita ka aur mera 2 bache hue hai alag aur teesre bache se ke sath pet se hui thi sarita aur maike ja rhi thi aur ab sarita shreyas ko utna dhyaan nhi de pati thi aur sarita used to yell at shreyas ki nail polish nhi lagate ladke ye wo lipstick nhi lagana krke chillati thi aise hi 2 din pahle bhot chillayi sarita ne shreyas ko aur mere aur sarita ke 2 bacho ke sath apni mayke chali gyi )

( now bunglow me sirf mai aur shreyas the )

( it was morning 7.30 am mai sirf utha tha mere bedroom me aadha neend khula tha wearing banyan and lungi jiske andar bbc tana hua tha morning wood )

Zzzzzzzzz ( mobile alarm band krke firse ek chota nap lene ka socha bed pe leta pada tha)

( white bed sheet ke upar black skinned mai leta tha)

Hey my name is  rohan i am a 18 y/o boy living with my mom and step dad. My mom and dad got seperated when i was a kid. My mom cheated on me. It was murually decided that i will be taken care off by mom.

Since i was a child i have been always stayed alone. I have not been permitted to go out with friends and since then i have become weak and subbmissive. 

I often get bullied in my high school and whenever i reached my mom she refused to help me and instead scolded me for being weak....

I start to hate her...

One day i decided to tell this is to my atep dad . I though maybe he couls help me out.....

For that reached out to his room...
But when i reached there i heard loud aound of music from his room.....i tried to open the door but it was licked....i knocked the door but due to the sound it was not heard......

Than i tried to get a view from the peep hole ...and what i saw was the thing which made me realise why my mom cheated .......

I saw that my step dad was lying on the bed and my mom was jumping on his monsterous dick like a mad bitch.... he was totaaly satisfing her by making her jump on him....while he holding her throat.....that depiction gave me sense of pleaure may be because i envied my mom and therefore liked seeing her punished....

I started to like my step dad ...and often got wet dreams where he holded my throat and fucked me inatead of mom...

I began to grow my hair......wearing femine injections for gett8ng inro girl shape....

I stared to like getting bullied in school......even some of my bullies treated me like a sussy and sometimes fucked me in the park....but the problem was i wasn't satisfied....i wanted my step dad a real man

Two months into this and i was fully tranformed from a weak submissive boy to a obidient and horny naughty sissy....
I got boobs and alsoy but size increases than normal due to those injections that i took....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-L7KhWqOSDLi9y1w8Gk6...A&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxI4nHiqCwklxLFDgjI3...g&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes Bitchhh's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Bitchhh Wrote: Hey my name is  rohan i am a 18 y/o boy living with my mom and step dad. My mom and dad got seperated when i was a kid. My mom cheated on me. It was murually decided that i will be taken care off by mom.

Since i was a child i have been always stayed alone. I have not been permitted to go out with friends and since then i have become weak and subbmissive. 

I often get bullied in my high school and whenever i reached my mom she refused to help me and instead scolded me for being weak....

I start to hate her...

One day i decided to tell this is to my atep dad . I though maybe he couls help me out.....

For that reached out to his room...
But when i reached there i heard loud aound of music from his room.....i tried to open the door but it was licked....i knocked the door but due to the sound it was not heard......

Than i tried to get a view from the peep hole ...and what i saw was the thing which made me realise why my mom cheated .......

I saw that my step dad was lying on the bed and my mom was jumping on his monsterous dick like a mad bitch.... he was totaaly satisfing her by making her jump on him....while he holding her throat.....that depiction gave me sense of pleaure may be because i envied my mom and therefore liked seeing her punished....

I started to like my step dad ...and often got wet dreams where he holded my throat and fucked me inatead of mom...

I began to grow my hair......wearing femine injections for gett8ng inro girl shape....

I stared to like getting bullied in school......even some of my bullies treated me like a sussy and sometimes fucked me in the park....but the problem was i wasn't satisfied....i wanted my step dad a real man

Two months into this and i was fully tranformed from a weak submissive boy to a obidient and horny naughty sissy....
I got boobs and alsoy but size increases than normal due to those injections that i took....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-L7KhWqOSDLi9y1w8Gk6...A&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxI4nHiqCwklxLFDgjI3...g&usqp=CAU]

( Myslef satish yadav 48 year old 6 feet 6 inch tall 140 kg weighing coal black skinned beast of a guy called as YADAVJI by ur mom )

( i married ur mom after my wife died as ur mom used to give the best blowjob especailly she used to play with my bbc with her tongue and used to take care of my peeslit while giving me pleasure it was on eof the techniques ur mom knew )

( i always banged ur mom un portective way and made her pregnant and i was always hard during early morning )

( ur mom knew to take care of my needs aur hamesha massage oils , nuru oils general store se mangane tujhe bheja krti thi )

[Image: 6ce3da8f71e26d5cef6433dc081623f06e7d331d_2000x2000.webp]

( i was wearing a banyan sleveless but almost my entire 8 pack was visible neeche ka part chaddar se dhaka hua tha neend poora hua lekin kal shaam se teri maa roshni nhi thi to sexually thoda deprived hone ke karan neend achi wali nhi mili thi to was taking a light nap it was 7.40 am )

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

( my room was not locked just closed ab poora ghar ka khayal tujhe rakhna tha as u were 23 year old and grown up to take responsibilities )

( it was just an alpha and betaboi alone in a  house )

[Image: bungalow-interiors.jpg]
Like Reply
Fuck offf
Like Reply
(Hello my name is Tarun Bhatia, 21 years old. studying in a reputated college. i had very happy life
never worried about anything in life. when i was young my mom nd dad separated, i dont know reasons
too young to ask for any. just after few days. there was a guy in our home, who bacome my dad and my 
caretaker for years to come. i have no shame in accepting that my step dad takes care of everything that 
i need even at this age. i am having being this irresponsible son.)

(i have very feminine body and smooth skin everyone in clg looks at me as they looking at a girl)

(i have great passion for art, always wanted to become artist. duirng clg fest i had to play lead in 
female centric play. i know its great oppertunity but i dont know how to play female character)

(i come home, mom stil at ofc. i am still in my uniform and sat in hall sadly, thinking whether to do it or not)

[Image: ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-8.10.40-PM.png]
Like Reply
good one
Like Reply
(31-10-2023, 09:25 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (Hello my name is Tarun Bhatia, 21 years old. studying in a reputated college. i had very happy life
never worried about anything in life. when i was young my mom nd dad separated, i dont know reasons
too young to ask for any. just after few days. there was a guy in our home, who bacome my dad and my 
caretaker for years to come. i have no shame in accepting that my step dad takes care of everything that 
i need even at this age. i am having being this irresponsible son.)

(i have very feminine body and smooth skin everyone in clg looks at me as they looking at a girl)

(i have great passion for art, always wanted to become artist. duirng clg fest i had to play lead in 
female centric play. i know its great oppertunity but i dont know how to play female character)

(i come home, mom stil at ofc. i am still in my uniform and sat in hall sadly, thinking whether to do it or not)

[Image: ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-8.10.40-PM.png]

( Myself satish yadav 48 year old 6 feet 5 inch tall 120 kg weighing coal black skinned beast huge guy who owns a company with a quarterly profit of more than 500 crores )

( i started to have a live in relationship with a woman named priya bhatia used to give me good blowjobs and handjobs while she was married to her hubby later they divorced and then she came and started living with me in my mansion along with ehr son named tarun both of them are milky white only i am black skinned )

( its been 12 years and now tarun is all grown up but looks very feminine and grily )

( i came home after work )

ding dongg ( i rang the bell )

( i was wearing blue shirt black pant and had a office bag in my right hand)
Like Reply
(I get up from sofa and went to door in excitement since i know its daddy )

(i open the door and take ofc bad from your hand and hugging)

(i put the your bag on table and giving u water, i am still in uniform)

so daddy, hows your day. you had good day? 

[Image: photo-2023-08-25-17-57-10.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-10-2023, 10:01 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I get up from sofa and went to door in excitement since i know its daddy )

(i open the door and take ofc bad from your hand and hugging)

(i put the your bag on table and giving u water, i am still in uniform)

so daddy, hows your day. you had good day? 

[Image: photo-2023-08-25-17-57-10.jpg]

( tarun my step son opened the door and he always try to be a bit more girly and wifey kind of tries to impress me with his caring helping nature and took my bag from my hand as if he is my wife and hugged me )

( his height was just till my chest )

( i walked in and sat on the couch and since it was world cup going on i started the TV )

( u were standing in front of me and asking about my day )

yes it was good ( i started changing channel to select star sports )

( i wasnt much intersted in knowing ur day )

( my shirt buttons were all intact and even the upper buttons were tight )

where is ur mom ? ( i was a bit horny and was expecting a handjob from ur mom )
Like Reply
(i always crave for your attention like a school girl. i am giving u water glass)

(i was watching songs, but without bothering you shifting channels. i didnt say anything)

i dont know daddy, she might be in ofc i guess..

(i am sitting beside you slowly and i slowly lean on you arms.. i felt your strong arm)

you know what happened today. i was offered to play female lead in drama

[Image: aj1pbv9jq0w81.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-10-2023, 10:17 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (i always crave for your attention like a school girl. i am giving u water glass)

(i was watching songs, but without bothering you shifting channels. i didnt say anything)

i dont know daddy, she might be in ofc i guess..

(i am sitting beside you slowly and i slowly lean on you arms.. i felt your strong arm)

you know what happened today. i was offered to play female lead in drama

[Image: aj1pbv9jq0w81.jpg]

( i started drinking the water u gave ) gulpp gulppp 

( as u said that ur mom is in office i felt a bit irritated as i was thinking of getting my BBC massaged properly )

( i started watching the match and thats when u sat at my left side and leaned on my arm ) remove my shirt tarun ( as priya always removed my shirt buttons and now she isnt there so i gave u this duty )

( as u said u were given girls role for some drama cometition i said ) well u look a lot like girl maybe thats why ? ( i was focusing to the right side TV )
Like Reply
myself alia ,

im 20 gori skinny soft glowing skin feminine beauty facial features...

i am always getting bullied in school and college for my looks and behaviours...

they always said i was not man enough ...

i never said i wanted to be a man ...nor i wanted to be a woman i just wanted to be ME 

but daddy alwasy helped me motive me

he lives near our house ...

i always  look up to him ....he s my role model even tho i know for sure i can never be like him never ever

[Image: WFdpaZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ALIA_'s post
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply