Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDSM & Cuckolding beginners chat
I am going to discuss my expriences and best practices in bdsm as well as cuckolding lifestyle. 
Note : I am a dom and writing all these based on the true expriences
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What-is-BDSM-Being-an-Indian-how-is-your-real-experience-on-it ?

BDSM - aaaah it’s a different blissful world !

Ok.. BDSM is a beautiful, non-conventional lifestyle - a variety of, usually, erotic practices involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism etc.
Well, coming to my real experience, I was told by one of my partners that I belong to BDSM and it was she who could see a DOM in me and she was very persuasive and compelling that I should browse about BDSM. Thanks to her… BDSM has been added to my existing list of Cuckolding, Sperm Donation, NSA Sex etc.

I’ve been with 5 subs as on date. Yeah Its a wonderful experience. Actually every session is different.. even with the same Sub.. The kinks we do, the mood of the day…session with a first-time sub… all these have an impact on the session. However there are a few kinks like Tied up-Candle wax-BJ , Spanking which I Enjoy a Lot on any day. 
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

Like Reply