Adultery True Experience of bgrade movie casting director
Hello all
My name is dinesh . I am a casting director for bgrade movies and adult series. In this thread, I am going to share the real time experiences of my casting experiences with beautiful girls, homely housewives. I am a dominant personality and I would always like to enjoy humiliating and controlling homely housewives. I’m doing this job for last 10 years. I’m only going to share only my bull experiences with the lovely girls and housewives. 

Thanks
Dinesh ji

( lately I am seeing lot of fake bulls. I can guarantee you all I am not those fake bulls with no clue about dominant - submissive relationships. In this thread , I am also going to tell how to spot the potential submissive and make them to dance for your tunes )
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

[+] 1 user Likes Thunder85's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-04-2023, 05:18 PM)Thunder85 Wrote: Hello all
My name is dinesh . I am a casting director for bgrade movies and adult series. In this thread, I am going to share the real time experiences of my casting experiences with beautiful girls, homely housewives. I am a dominant personality and I would always like to enjoy humiliating and controlling homely housewives. I’m doing this job for last 10 years. I’m only going to share only my bull experiences with the lovely girls and housewives. 

Thanks
Dinesh ji

( lately I am seeing lot of fake bulls. I can guarantee you all I am not those fake bulls with no clue about dominant - submissive relationships. In this thread , I am also going to tell how to spot the potential submissive and make them to dance for your tunes )

Pls start .....
Like Reply
Great waiting for the start and to explore your experience we all are waiting
Like Reply