Adultery Nasty Mom Nayan's Lust
My name is Kunaal, I am posting this story of my Nayan Mom and Sneha Masi (her best friend of School)
[+] 2 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: IMG-20230405-155835.jpg]

Sneha Masi

If you like my writing, please press like, if you can't comment.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230404-211325.jpg]

Nayan Mom
Like Reply
My name is Kunal 21, I am d only child if my parents, my father was running a small business, he just died few months ago, my Mom is 41 now, bcoz she got married when she was 18, that time my father was 30, bcoz my mom's affairs in jr college ( 12th) her parents forced her to get married with my father, she had no option so she accepted, I saw them always humiliating each other n fight, they are not matched pair, father was a alcoholic.
but Mom was so beautiful like actress Nayantara, so I don't want write mom's real name, I call her Nayan mom, she never did any exercise but she got God gifted stunning figure n hotness.
after my 12th Mom send me to live her brother's house for study, I was happy there,
as I crossed age of 18, I become more lusty to fuck girls, my Dick is about 8". I had fucked 2 aunties there but searching for more excitement.
one day a lady who was my mom's classmate visited there, her name was Sneha, she pleased to meet me bcoz I am her old friends Son, she was paying more attention to me, she was a divorced lady and living alone in a rented house near her school where she works as teacher. She also has nice figure, so I attracted to her naturally. she told me if i need any help in study I can visit her house.
[+] 5 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
As I was addicted to fuck aged woman, I intentionally visited to her house bcoz I want to meet her, I also wish to fuck her if she like,
she was very happy to see me, we had breakfast and talk more, many times she caught me staring her boobs but she only give smile.
she offered me dinner, I accepted but during dinner heavy rain started and continued raining.
She told me to stay there, I had no problem, she called my Mami and told this.
" ur Mami allowed u to stay here tonight, r u happy?"
She asked me, I said "yes" she was looking in my eyes n smile purposely.
bcoz her smile I asked her "what happened?"
"Nothing happened baby but going to be happened" she said with big smile and put her both hands on my shoulders n looked in my eyes closely.
I understood she knows my intention, I also smiled.
She removed her pallu and made clavage visible.
"u r looking for this, right?"
She hold my both hands n put them on her boobs..
" Ohhhh lovely." I whispered and started squeezing..
She started moaning " ohh baby crush it.. u r always staring this baby..it's for u ohhh yaaa crushhh"
We hugged each other and kissed a lot n removed our clothes n lick each other. she hold my dick n start sucking." Ohhh baby..umm I was waiting for ur huge fucking cock ummmmm delicious, I wanna fuck u whole night baby"
I also started eating pussy, she become more crazy to get fucked and me too.
I pounded her pussy badly, she was screaming with pleasure, n cummed 2 times and intentionally made me cum on her face.
[+] 4 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
we were doing foreplay for 2nd round, suddenly i got a click in my mind, I couldn't stop myself to ask her..
" U said u were waiting for my huge dick? but how did u know about my huge dick?"
she didn't answered, I was rubbing her pussy n kissing her lips, n looked in her eyes
" tell me dear, we met 1st time last Sunday, right?"
" nothing, I unknowingly.. whispered that.. leave it baby n fuck me again, fuck me like a whore"
"Sure, I wanna fuck u like a whore..that u deserve."
She kissed hard on my lips n bite my cheeks, I also did d same to her.
" U r my 1st Sex teacher"
She laughed "umm sure, I will make u master fucker."
I hugged her tightly n asked " how many guys fucked u till now?"
She smiled "hey noughty"
"Tell me, I wanna know how qualified my teacher is?"
She smiled "guess..how many dicks i had tested?"
" umm no idea..u tell"
" from my age of 15 to 41 I got fucked many times by about 35 to 40 dicks"
"Wow..u r really a whore"
" Ha ha ha..yes I am"
I got hard.. this time I tried doggy n other styles.
After 35 minutes finished 2nd round.
I was a little tired but didn't want to sleep, bcoz that was a rainy nite n lovely time to fuck her.
We were playing each other s body.. Sucking boobs,
I asked " u r unbelievable Sneha my dear"
Her name was Sneha
" U r fucking from age of 15, means u were in 9th or 10th class, right?"
"Yes" she smiled
"U n my Mummy both r classmates n good friends, does she knew about ur fucking habbit?"
Sneha smiled purposely n Shake her head "yes"
"omg.. did u ever talked her about this or she asked u?"
Sneha hugged me n kissed "hey baby.. forget about it n fuck me" she was trying to make my dick hard again so took in her hand. Dick was little tired after 2 rounds.
" Tell me u bitch, I wanna know, why her parents weded her early?"
" do u really want to know?" she smiled "Yes tell me d truth" i replied.
Sneha kissed my lips n smile "baby ur loving Mom was also a Bitch...like me, but she couldn't enjoy like me because of her marriage, her father was a heart patient so she couldn't divorce ur rowdy father "
"what?" I shocked
Sneha smiled " yes baby she got fucked at age of 15 by my cousin brother and after that many other boys"
My dick got hard and Sneha smiled "omg I can't believe ur Dick is waving ..wow.. Mummy k naam me magic hota hi? unbelievable"
I couldn't talk anything, I fucked her madly, she also very excited n humiliated me, "ohh yaah fuck like this, u son of s bitch.. ya I love that, ohhh my baby my son fuck ur mom baby, fuck ur sluty mom ohh yaaa" and I was madly fucking her.
[+] 6 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
But as Sneha screaming n moaning, it was amazing many times for a moment I unwantedly felt as I am stroking in my own Mom. I didn't thought it intentionally but it was happening automatically.
"omg" i whispered
"what happened baby?" Sneha asked.
"nothing" I replied.
"tell me baby, I am yours" she smiled.
I replied with shy face "for a moment i forgot that I am with you, but..."
"but.. what baby?" she asked.
I replied "I felt like.. i am with my Mom"
After I told this to her.. she just smiled " it's ok baby, you are not d 1st son who felt this, I knew many son's who already fucked their Mom's in real life.. so relex baby"
I kissed her passionately,
" Call me Mom" she said.
"what?" I asked surprisingly.
Sneha smiled "i am closed friend of your mom, so you are my Son baby, I would love it if you call me Mom, it was my fantasy to have a Son like you, who has a monster cock like this" she held my cock.
" Mom I love u" I hugged her again..it was amazing feel. It was memorable night,
Sneha was an angel for me, she was my best teacher and partner in fucking.
I was smiling with closed eyes, she kissed me n ask "hey baby do u give me true answer if I ask u?"
I replied "why not, u told me lot of things about you and my mom, now there is nothing to hide from you"
Sneha smiled " do u realy want to fuck ur Mom, tell me truth som?"
I saw in her eyes " if I will really get a chance, than why not"
"Wow..baby I like it.. I can tell u a biggest secret" she gave a cunning smile.
"What's that?" I asked
"I was fucked by many men but one of them was my all-time favourite, he was my uncle's friend, who died 5 yrs ago, I met him after ur Mom got married, but after 6 months of marriage when your mom came to her parents house and she met me, I told her about uncle's friend, she became crazy to meet him when I told her dick size"

"wow than?" I asked

" Then I took her to him and for a month she continues got fucked by him"

"so? what was d secret?"

Sneha was holding my dick with a lovely smile "ur Dick is same as his dick, ur nose n eyes. I am sure u understand what I mean "

We both looking in each others eyes. She was smiling.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230406-175633.jpg]

Masi (friend of Nayan mom)
[+] 1 user Likes Romain's post
Like Reply
I hugged Sneha and whispered in her ear
"you mean I am...basterd Son of that big dick guy?"
"Yes baby..ur Mom told me this secret when she knew about her 3 months pregnancy, before ur birth"
I was speechless, Sneha hugged me and whispered in my ? ear " do u asshemd to knew this baby? you are not belongs to ur father, but you belong to mother only and I know u love her a lot, right?"
I whispered in her ? ear" yes I love her, I always look for a girl look like like my Mom whom I will Marry, I felt this first time when I saw Mom when she was dancing in our family friends house in a marriage ceremony, as she shaked her butts, it was lovely, I am sure many boys who seen her dance they stroke that night for Mom"
Sneha whispered "do you also one of them baby? tell me"
"Yes, I couldn't resist it" I replied
" ohh baby it's lovely" she smiled.
Sneha switched off her bedrooms light
I asked surprisingly "what happened,do you want to sleep?"
She kissed me "No son, I just wanna be with you as ur Mom, so don't need to see, just feel"
I was waiting what she was going to do.
Sneha started speaking slowly like a hypnotic way...
" Feel ..your Mom is here now , your Mom with you , she is in your bed .. call me Mom call my name..I am Nayan, your Mom"
It's was amazing for me..
" Mom.. Nayan Mom" I said.
" Yes my son.. I know you love me..I am your Mom, i am your Mom.. I am your Mom"
"Yes Mom" I replied
" Son you love me.. You can't find a girl like me.. I am d only one of my kind.. son. Don't go for girl like Mom.. just own ur Mom.. own ur Mom, son.. You don't need to marry ur Mom... Ur Mom is already yours,.. don't make me ur wife.. I wanna be your personal Bitch..my boobs are waiting to be chrushed in your hands... , suck it again as a man, let you Mom feel now you became man now,
Mom loves you, she dreams to open her legs for you, yes... Son... yes.. you don't need to get permission from anyone to explore my Womb.. it's urs, already urs.. make me feel you and only you are the real man of my life.. take me in your bed, enter in my Womb... splash your Cum in my Womb..my womb is thirsty for your cum, it's ur birthplace..it's your birthright to explore it..you are the owner of my Womb.. let your Mom feel your huge dick.. come Son.. Feed ur Mom, your cock belongs to me... be a Legend my Son.. fuck me.. Let your mom feel you.. Heaven is yours.. Come back....Son...come back to your Mom's womb...again.. You only deserve to fuck her all the way...fuck me.. Fuck.. yes Fuck.... . Fuck your Mom"
Like Reply
I was gonna mad, my cock got hard as never before..
That darkness.... Mom was there... ..her voice..... ufff as she was telling slowly as a hypnotic way..... it felt like my mom was there and saying this.
I started crushing her thighs and open them and licking her pussy like a dog.... I kissed her neval.. crushing boobs. She was moaning with pleasure.
I inserted my dick in her hole and stroking as hard "ohh Nayan..my darling, my loving bitch...I wanna fuck you.. ..fuck you my goddess, you are my dream whore.. nobody can satisfy me like u... Ohh I fuck u mom...aahhh Mom"
I was stroking with full force as there is no tomorrow.. this was d last day of earth, Mom keeps moaning.. " ohh son yaahh I love it... U are a real mannn fucking your own mom... .yaahh fuck me like hell... no one can fuck me like this..yaaahhh, you owned me Son.. I am yours and yours only... yaahh yaahh."
We both were shouted wild till 30 minutes cummed with a lovely feel.
Sneha switched on light and look in my eyes.. with deep smile " feel was amazing ? Tell me you motherfucker"
" Ohh what you did.. it's like a dream, I really felt deeply as I fucked Mom Nayan, my god.... you have done magic"
" Sure..even I enjoyed it lot as I am your real mother and get fucked by own son" she said and hugged me.
" will this happen in real?" I asked her
"Sure baby..she is also a Bitch.. she didn't got chance to take many dicks as much as got.. but a sluty female existing inside her, don't forget her past, once you get her into bed, she may resist from outside, but inside she feel excited n wish you to win d battle and own her, trust me baby, I can bet for it, one day she will be ur personal Bitch" Sneha kissed me.
Like Reply
I was a amazing experience for me, the way Sneha was giving me hypnotic suggestions it helped me to feel more deeper than I could imagine myself, I felt Sneha as a Goddess magician who took me in another world and gave me heavenly experience,
Sneha played my mom's role for me, she is like my Masi (mom's sister) bcoz my mom Nayan and Sneha was best friends, as they share dicks to each other also, but after Mom got married to my so called father, she could not got chance, but now I knew her well, as a passionate fucker and as a basterd Son with huge dick, I was eagerly want to Fuck my Nayan Mom, I became crazy to enter in my Moms pussy, my holi birthplace now. I was ready to do anything to own my Nayan mom, I madly falled in love with her, she became my biggest dream and I eagerly want to see her,
Sneha gave me best wishes to be winner and become owner of my birthplace.
after next day I moved to my home to meet my lovely Mom who cheated her rude hubby and gave birth to son like me.
As Sneha told my Nayan Mom is also addicted to big cock, but she couldn' find big cocks as Sneha got.

Next day I went back to my native place to see my Mom, I have reached in 6 hours journey without any information, and I gave surprise to mom, she became very happy to see me there and as acpected papa( her husband) was not there, he regularly drunk when he riturns home at evening or night.
It was 8pm, Mom serving me dinner, I asked her to dinner with me, she agreed,
As I told her, we will eat in one plate, I asked her to feed me with her hand,
She looks me surprisingly n smile.." ohh my baby you are grown up now"
But as I said she became ready for this.
I love that, test her fingers in every bite and I feed her with my hand, intentionally I touched her lips many times, she was smiling while eating, after finished dinner we sat and talking about future,
I told her I will expand dad's business better than dad, and become stable.
She said ok
I continue look at her face, Mom smiled, " hey baby you are staring me as you see your Mom first time"
"Yes Mom I feel as I see you first time, you looks so cute mom".
Mom smiled "oh really?"
"Yes Mom, you are like my goddess, no other woman can be like you"
After saying that I hold her head n kiss on her forehead, she also kissed with a smile on my forehead.
Again I gave kissed on her both cheeks,
" U look so beautiful and charming, nobody can believe if I say you are my Mom"
Mom smiled and said " hey baby why are you talking like this, do you need money for your expenses, or you want me to talk something to convince your dad for anything?"
" No Mom" I replied
" Than..are you in love with someone? tell me frankly" mom said.
"Yes Mom, I love someone" I replied.
"Really? Who she is, do I know her?"
"Yes Mom u know her very well"
"Who is she..tell me son, I will do anything to get her to you, trust me..and tell me"
I hold her hand take her to my room,
She was queries to see what I am going to show her.
I hugged her and whispered in her ? ear "it's you Mom, I love you"
Nayan smiled "everybody loves their mom, I thought you falled in love with a girl, am I right Son? ".
I looked in her eyes "yes, can you believe me if I say something?"
"off course Son, why not" she replied.
I looked in her eyes "you are that girl whom i love a lot, do you marry me?".
Mom surprised "what? are you kidding?"
"no mom, I am not kidding" I replied.
I saw hesitation on her face "then why are you talking like mad? I am your Mom, how can you think like that?"
I said "I really really love you Nayan".
She looked at my face, 1st time i called her by her name Nayan, she saw as I got mad.
[+] 4 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230406-215232.jpg]

When Nayan mom knew my wish.
Like Reply
Mom gave me a look like she is going to slap me, but as Sneha told me about my Mom, she has also a bitch inside like Sneha, it's difficult to expose herself easily, I have patience till that moment.
"why not Mom, I love u, U r my favourite lady on earth" I asked.
She looked angry "yes, I am your Mom, and only Mom, understand?"
I asked " mom, do u think I am d first son on this planet who has lust for his Mom?
Mom gave shy reaction "U r perverted Son"
"Yes Mom, but nothing is bad to love Mom"
I kissed on her lips and she turned as shy lady. her backless blouse made me crazy, I kissed her back like mad dog.
She reacted "what are you doing, stop it"

I hugged her from backside n kissed on her neck, she was acted like she trying to avoid, but I know she also liking this, my dick got hard n touched on her ass and I know she could feel it.
as I hold her slim weist with my both hands she took a deep breath " hhhhaaa son leave mee"
I lifted my hands slowly and put on her boobs slowly pressed, she made "hhhha" again.
It was amazing feel, I stuck her from her back n her boobs on my hands.. again I squeezed her with full of lusty feel as she was not my Mom anymore,
suddenly Mom turned back n hugged me with lust, I started to lick her cheeks as I am testing my fuck meat, I gave a liplock kiss to her and started opening her blouse hooks one by one.
After removing her blouse I unhooked her bra and bend started sucking her lovely boobs, I was sucking like a crazy, Mom was moaning with pleasure bcoz after a long time her boobs got being sucked, and sucked by her own Son, who has huge dick to fuck her passionately,
after sucking her boobs I slapped on boob and pulled her sari, and open my zip n put her hand on my monaster dick, Mom was holding tightly with excitement, I kissed her n asked " how is my dick?"
Mom smiled with shy but didn't said anything, just feeling my dick with her hand, she closed her eyes and I saw a lovely smile on her lips.
I slapped slowly on her face n asked again "hey bitch your lips are shivering, want to suck my dick.. come on my goddess make them suck my dick"
Mom came on her knees n kissed on my dicktop, in my childhood she may kiss many times, but now she was kissing a huge Lund, bigger than average dicks, she was giving a lovely blojob to this Dick..
I was moaning " ohh yes Mom, u suck well, aahh my god, what aa cock sucking whore you are , ohh yaa that's like a real bitch,. omg why couldn't I find you u before.. the biggest whore of my dreams was already existed in my house and I was searching outside, how stupid I was, thanks to Sneha for opening my eyes n introduced me to my dream whore..yaaahhh.. ohh mom keep sucking...aahhhhh"
Mom was sucking cock with a lovely smile n eye contact, which was amazing for me.
[+] 3 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
I pulled my dick from her mouth and took her on bed, she was fully nude.. I spread her legs n kissed my love split, my birthplace, ummm I started licking with my lusty tongue, there was some hairs,but I didn't care, her pussy was d biggest holy place of my life, I kept licking more,
Mom's moaning sound was d sweetest n hottest sound of my dreams, it came true, I was in top of the world and ofcourse my Nayan Mom also.
I put my Dick to her boiling split, Mom moaned loudly "aahh Son push..get inside Son, fuck me like hell what I was waiting for, come on fuck me Son".
"Mom yuu wanna my Bitch?"
"I am already ur bitch Son, I am lying down under you, my legs r opened for you, I am begging you to Fuck me, isn't it eneugh to prove this I am ur bitch?" she replied.
"Yes Mom, you really deserve to be my Bitch Mom, wanna getting fucked by your own basterd Son?"
Mom smiled "did you met Sneha?"
"Yes Mom, I am going to fuck u,only bcoz of her, ohh thank you Sneha".
I pushed my dick in mom's boiling split " aahhh" she moaned, I locked her lips in my mouth and pushed again "ummmmaas" she moaned more louder"
"Hey bitch, don't act like s vergin girl, you were already fucked by 8 dicks in ur college life, right?"
Mom's fingers moving on my hairs " ya son you are right, but last 20 years I didn't get any huge dick like yours, so it feels like newly married lady got fucked by monaster cock you know?" Mom replied like a true inocent girl, there were no reason to not believing her.
I kept drilling in my birthplace.
I kept fucking with pleasure, as we continue to kissing n biting each other, it was a heavenly feel for both of us we never experienced before
, and Suddenly door opend andwe saw dad was there,
We were totally unaware for this, but dad became mad to see it and shouted,
for me and mom it was biggest disappointment, we both stood up and pushed him forcefully out of the door.
Dad falled on staircase n rolled down n become unconscious.
We Mom Son in still in horny mode..so we started our fucking session continue. mom was screaming with pleasure n cumming. ohh baby..aahhh it's. heaven, you made me cumm baby..I am yours baby..I am yours. I about to cum..ohhh Mom..aa my Nayan darling..aaaahhh ..
splashed my cum in Mom's womb, we got a heavenly satisfaction, we hugged each other tightly.
Mom whispered in my ears "finally I got fucked by you son, I was waiting for it"
"Really Mom? " I replied.
"Yes baby, that's why I told Sneha to fuck you and incourage you to fuck me"
"Mom..you really deserve to be my dream whore ..ummmmaa" I kissed her lips again and again.
as we dressed up, we went to see dad's condition,
He was still in unconscious, we were in tension, what to do? what we will do When dad will awake again how we face him?
But first I have to call for ambulance, I called for Ambulance and riturned to dad, Mom was there slapping on dad's face, ambulance came and we took him to the hospital.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230406-164936.jpg]

Mom's reaction when Doctors declared her husband is no more
Like Reply
After 2 hrs doctors declared him dead, as we heard this news, I saw Mom's face, she had a cunning smile on her face, but she hide it as doctors were near to us, she hide her face on my chest and act as she was crying,
security officer came, we convince them how dad was in a drunk position and falled down from staircase, for complete d formalities 5 thousand rs I gave them, they allowed us to take body for funeral.
D tension was over. I paid bills n I gave 500 rs extra to ambulance driver to take body to our farmhouse,
we told d 3 servents of our farmhouse to ready wooden picess for funeral, they made it ready, and put dad's body over that.
Mom told d servents that our reletives n friends will coming late, so they all go to Home, today's work is over.
I couldn't understand why Mom let them go, and we didn't informed any reletives or family friends yet, so why Mom lied to them?
As about 10am I asked Mom "Mom , bcoz covid no body can come, we are alone, how we do funeral without friends n reletives, and why you let servents also go to their home?"
Mom smiled.." yes son only we will do this.. nobody else can come to see here how we do special funeral for my husband, just be patient my dear Son?"
It was a raining day, heavy rain was there, but funeral arrangements are not affected bcoz it was under the big tin shade in our farmhouse, Mom took dad's lighter and asked me to start with a smile..
I asked " mom how can we do it without any rituals? "
Mom smiled "this man tortured me a lot in last 20 years, he killed my golden period of enjoyment, so we are going to do different rituals baby, just burn it, I will show you"
Next moment i gave Agni to his dead body.. and it started burning.
Like Reply
As fire ? spread Mom was looking as happy as never before, she went out of tin shade in rain and become wet and cheering with both hands up "yaaa hooo..come on son..join me in this rain, come baby your mom wanna celebrate this day...with special rituals"
I also go to Mom, she kissed me and she start dancing,
I love the way she was dancing, she started to remove her clothes one by one, and become fully nude, and started to remove my clothes, within a minute I was also nude, it was horrible experience.
"Hey Mom you made me horny again, can we go inside d servents room?"
" No Son, not in room, here under d raining, under open sky, isn't it a memorable funeral baby?"
I got exited " wow. now I understood why you arranged this..you are really my loving fucking whore mom"
"Of course, I am damm fucking whore, yesterday nite this basterd disturbed us, now we have to show him our special session, so his soul will be rest in peace"
Mom made me laughed.
As dad's body was burning, we also feel a dirty fire inside us, me n mom were crushing each other..
Mom said pointing dad's burning body " hey Son, he saw you yesterday fucking my pussy, today I wanna show him how a whore Mom give special treat to her Son whom she feel real man"
"Ya Mom, tell me" I was excited.
Mom bent on knees n sucking my dick, wow it was different.
Mom announced loudly "Hey Son today you are going to Fuck your Mom's Ass baby, special treat for this day, Fuck my Ass and make your Mom scream with pleasure in front of his burning body"
Mom become doggy, first time I saw her lovely round Ass and pink hole, I feel so lucky to watch this Asset,
I felt it was my real wealth,
I touched my tounge to her pink hole n licked..making wet with my juice..
Mom enjoyed my act, than I slapped on her Ass cheeks many times.
Mom screamed " what are you doing son? stop this and Fuck my Ass baby".
"hey Bitch I am showing to your dead husband that I am owning you , his wife is my lifetime fucking whore" I said.
"ohh yaa baby.. abuse my hubby as you want, that basterd spoiled 20 yers of my life" by saying this mom looked towards his body and spit loudly' thooo'
I put my dick in her nerow asshole and pushed inside,
Mom screamed with pain but didn't move a bit, as she promised herself to all d way get fucked in her ass.
I pushed once again, more than half dick entered inside her butterly ass, she loudly screamed, it was lovely to hear.
I asked her " is it painful to you Mom?" she scolded me
"Shut up basterd, don't call me Mom, don't forget I am your personal Bitch.. and man like you never show mercy to bitches" ,
" come on one more stroke, show that basterd how my son fuck a whore like me"

I got more exited and feel very proud of my whore Mom.
"Wow bitch that's d spirit, my slut Nayan I gonna show you my dick strength, and tear your lovely Ass you fucking whore"
I stroked again, this time my full 8" was in her ass, she was screaming, and with every stroke I enjoyed her screaming sound, I was drilling her ass mercylesly it was amazing experience gifted by my own Mom, 'what aa proud moment for a son like me' it's wow feel.
Like Reply
I was about to cum..I asked her "where you want my cum mummy?"
She scolded me " you are not a baby now, don't ask me everytime, do as a man"
I pulled dick out and turned front of her cought her hair and started Cumming on her face, on every shoot she enjoyed cum bath than I threw my spit intentionally on her face and looked in her eyes.
"Um that's like man treated a whore" Nayan smiled
I turned my face to burning body and shouted " hey look how I have treated your whore wife, go n rest in peace, now this Bitch is belongs to me"
Mom smiled again "wow son that's it I wanna hear from you, now you become too mature, I am proud of you , now come on baby slap and piss on my face like man"
I did as she told.. pissed on her face and we both laughed loudly.
Dead body was still burning.
It was memorable wild fuck session with my dream fucking whore Nayan Mom.
I feel luckiest son on Earth.
After 30 minutes I was ready for next round and this time Nayan was lying on wet green grass and with lusty smile invited me to be over her, as umbrella. It was my pleasure, my cock was touching her womb on each stroke and feel her proud of me.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230406-164949.jpg]
Like Reply
After funeral as we riturn to home,I got a call from Sneha "hey baby how was funeral program? enjoyed a lot?"
I asked with surprise " how do u know this?
"hey baby Nayan told me early morning how she is going to celebrate funeral?
" Ohh yaa it was amazing"
"Hey baby it was her idea to celebrate, what is ur idea?"
"I don't have any thought"
"Can I suggest u baby if u don't mind?"
"Ohh Masi..do u think I would mind? I could fucked my Mom just bcoz of u, so without hesitation tell me"
Sneha Masi laughed.. " hey baby I feel very proud to heard u fucked her bcoz of me, if u wish U will get one more exciting pleasure bcoz of me" Sneha replied
"wow what's that?"
"Baby it's gangbang session of ur Mom with strangers"
"its not possible Masi, how can we do this to her, will she like it?
"Baby as I told u I already I have got fucked by 35- 40 dicks, many times gangbanged by 5-6 boys group, that was d best part of my life, and i couldn't forget that lovely sessions, many of them boys like you banged me in group, it is totally safe baby".

Me "let me think".
Sneha continued her talk "baby you spent whole night with me and I aspect many more nights with you, bcoz you are son of my lifetime best friend, I love you a lot, I never be a mother but after spending night with you, I feel myself like I am your mother and you are my own son".

Me "ohh yes.. i feel the same Masi"
Sneha "as you know me.. i am a filthy Bitch, I can assure you Nayan also feel same, it will be more exiting for her when she will know her own son is going to arrange a wild gangbang session for her and choose many young boys of your age group".

Me "ohh really Masi..?"
Sneha "yes my son.. she will fly.. let are get fucked as she wish... help her to become a Bitch of her dreams, she deserves it, help her to be a perfect whore and appreciate her every desire, make her proud to have a son like you".

Me "ohh Masi... i got hard to hear this".
Sneha "ohh my loving son.. today is a very special day, make it memorable, reward your mother with many young dicks tonight, show her how much you love and take care of her, it's best way to give love and respect your birthplace where you came from... right baby..? "

Me" ohh yaahh.. you are right.. ohh... but Masi.. is it safe for her image..? "

Sneha " off course baby.. I will bring those boys only whom I personally know.. they had already shared their mothers in their group, it's their secret.. you are going to be one of them.. they can also share their mother with you whenever you want".
Like Reply