• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HI FRIENDS ANYONE IN CHATTING
hi friends
any one interested in chatting
any chatting
this is my hangouts id suresha4469;
ping me at suresha4469; for any chat
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-03-2019, 06:56 AM)suresha Wrote: hi friends
any one interested in chatting
any chatting
this is my hangouts id suresha4469;

chk my prfl
Like Reply
hi any one who wants to chat and share there feelings
ping me at
hangouts id
suresha4469;
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 05:22 PM)suresha Wrote: hi any one who wants to chat and share there feelings
ping me at
hangouts id
suresha4469;

Ping me at 
kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
Share your Gmail for Hangout chat if interested.
Like Reply
my id is changed it is suresha8569;
Like Reply
I m happily living with my family mom dad,  2 daughters n wife.  Mother in law found with right cancer at Nov 2018,  and after that wife regularly started visit to her moms place for each chemo.  I forget to tell I been happily married with 9 years.  Bcoz of mobile card slot prob.  I reset her mobile and while restoring Whatsapp I found my wife has an affair with a guy who beloved her in her bad days when my brother in laws was serious,  that guy is MR. Medical representor. 

After come to know, I ask her why she is deceiving me. She said Bczof  medicine I called him he came at cancer center we took tea and he started talking of old days,  (we give name to MR guy Mr.p) so she told me Mr. P said he drunk to late that night n started crying and Bczof of emotions bonds with him I fell down. And express my feelings and m saying this ll not happen again.  But bcoz of doubts came in mind I check few months mobile bills n found they talk very oftenly.. But I didn't said any words.  Bcoz of her secret open.  She deleted her FB  her Whatsapp infront of me.  And saying ur my present n future.  I ll never thinking about him.  Almost a month Bczof of her oth I install both app in her mobile.  But she saying to install Jio voice caller. I did it.  And found she started talking with that guy again thru Jio.  

What Shud I do.  Pls reply.  M stuck I love her too much , but don't know why she is deceiving me.
Like Reply
Shud I talk with that Mr. P.  He talked me few times in past,  he came to my home for dinner too..  But that time I was totally unaware of all this.  He married too.  Who has 2 daughters too.  
I think I must hv to talk with him and ask him to stop all this cz this all is paining me.  

What u think
Like Reply
anyone interested in any chats can pin me at hangouts 
all chats r welcomed
but should be slow
in start
Like Reply