Adultery Fun on a bike ride by AmyJacob
Lets go on a bike ride, said Amy happily. 

Looking at her excitement, I have no other option but to say yes to her request. We have taken extra precaution of not going out or mingle with any couples, since March this year. Hence, it was very easy decision as I understand she need fresh air, and bit time away from all this gloomy situation. 

We decided that we will leave in morning, no fix destination or route, and will return only late evening.

The next day we took light breakfast and got ready for our trip. She was wearing a casual sleeveless dress (length slightly above her knee) while I decided to wear my denim and T's, and both wearing sunglasses. I didn't understand why she opt for a dress for bike ride, but her creamy white thighs and hungry look from passersby was enough to convince me about her choice.

We left by around 9am and in 30 mins time we were far away from city limits, roaming around on our bike on national highway, enjoying fresh air and time away from all the noises. For the next hr and so we were driving with no destination in mind, and chitchatting about various things. 

In between we stopped to fill our bike for fuel, wherein she flirted a bit with attendant while he was hungrily looking at her thighs.

We kept on riding and must be 80kms away from city, when she suggested lets take any Village road and explore a bit. A few kms down the line we saw a road adjacent to a Canal and decided lets go here. We drove for another 20mins and thn saw a roadside small dhaba and decided lets eat something here. The dhaba, a very small and secluded structure, has some Indian snacks like Samosas, Pakodas and Tea. It has those wide wooden stools on which more thn one person can sit. Behind the dhaba, they had one room where owner and his family stays, a handpump and vast agricultural land. 

The owner 'Raju' told us that he stays here with his wife 'Richa' and young brother 'Pappu'. Richa was helping her on Dhaba while Pappu who was in Std 12 was nowhere around. Raju was very friendly and a nice chap. I didn't saw him ogling at my wife at all, though I like when others appreciate her beauty. He asked us about our trip, which we explained. He suggested both of us to visit a lake which was hardly 2km away down the road. We hardly interacted with her wife, who despite putting ghoonghat was visible and looked very attractive and beautiful in her own way. Though she hardly spoke to us. On other hand Raju  was very ordinary in look, not much height and very thin.

Anyway, we ate a bit and decided to leave towards lake. The road to lake (More of a pond) was not so good, and it took us around 10mins to reach. Once we got thr, we both decided to get in our undies and take a splash. Since it was around noon, we weren't expecting anyone else to show up. So she without hesitation took her dress off and as well as her bra. We played a bit in water for next 20-30mins, smooching each other and touching here and there. I played a lot with her huge melons. All the foreplay made me very excited, luckily I was carrying one condom in my purse, so I jumped upon her to take off her panty and pushed myself inside her. Unfortunately all the excitement meant I couldn't hold myself after few thrust and ejaculated. She got bit upset as she also wanted to enjoy more. I tried explaining but more I talk, more she was getting angry.

Anyhow, we decided to leave. As our undies were water soaked, we decided to not wear them and kept it in a carry bag. So now she was wearing only bra and no panties below her dress. We slowly moved towards our bike, me still trying to explain her but to no avail. Once we reached our bike, I was shocked to see that the front tire has went flat. We may have picked up a puncture on the way to lake as road was not so good on the way. We have no other option but to go back. For the next two kms towards back to Raju dhaba, I faced wrath of an angry (hungry for sex) wife. She cursed and abused me, while I kept pulling my bike also to an extent enjoying her drama and retorts. As like any other Indian husband's, I have no other option. One can't argue with wife, if he wants to leave happily ever after.

Anyway we reached Raju's dhaba, I feeling bit tired as was pulling bike while my goddess yet angry. 

I asked Raju for help and asking for some water to wash my face, while Amy went to sit on those wooden stool. She asked Richa for a tea, which Richa happily started cooking. Meanwhile, Raju was inspecting my bike. I was hunching sitting next to him. He told me that we may have to change tube of tire for which we would have to go to nearby basti which is around 15km away. I nodded, and he started removing front wheel from bike. I looked at Amy to inform her but found her staring somewhere inside dhaba while opening her legs a bit. I followed her eyes and sitting inside dhaba thr was young 'Pappu' wearing only a lungi. A much stronger and hulking figure in comparison to his elder brother Raju. I was pretty sure he was having a good look of Amy's 'choot' as she wasn't wearing panty below her dress. I was bit worried what will happen if Raju or Richa catches her flirting with Pappu. 

Soon Raju removed front wheel, and asked me to come with him to the town on his old Luna bike. I informed Amy that this may take couple of hours so she has to stay here. She smiled and said no problem, I was pretty sure she is planning something wicked. I was fearing her and mine safety as this place is very new for us and Raju family very much a stranger. Meanwhile, Raju instructed Richa and Pappu to take care of Dhaba and also make some food for memsaheb. 

I left with Raju carrying front tire of my bike with me. Heron our story is from Amy's point of view.

Amy, "I was very much aroused and also very upset with Jacob. Once we reached dhaba, I saw Pappu for the first time. He was wearing only a lungi and his topless well built body was making me very hot. Though he is very young, but maybe because he also works on the field and is taken so good care by his bhaiya bhabhi, he is so opposite in built as against Raju. We locked our eyes, and I opened my legs a bit to show her my recently fucked 'Choot'. Richa who was making tea for me on Angethi must have noticed my this act, but she didnt said anything. Jacob came towards me to inform that he has to leave with Raju to nearby town to change tire, to which I nodded. And they left sooner. Meanwhile Richa handed me Tea in Kullad. I was sipping tea looking at Pappu. Soon I finished it and called him. Richa was also standing nearby, but I told Pappu that I need to Pee and do they have any washroom.

Pappu said, "Hum log toh khet main jaate hain, ghar ke peeche."

I told him to show khet to me and went with him behind dhaba. While Richa was just standing near angethi. 

Pappu took me behind dhaba and said memsaheb aap yahan kar lo. The road and dhaba was slightly on higher ground, below dhaba it was a bit slope, a couple of trees and agricultural lands. They had a few hen and a pet dog roaming behind. I told him to keep an eye on them as I don't like pets. He said okay and was looking at them but I instead of going behind tree just sat in front of him to pee picking my dress up till my waist. His mouth was open in shock, while I was smiling looking at him. Afterwards, I requested him to pass me a mug of water so I can wash my inner thighs. While I did stand up, I was yet holding my dress showing him my nude thighs and 'Choot'. Instead of going towards handpump to bring mug of water, he slowly moved towards me. He sat in front of me and pulled myself on him and start licking my 'choot'. I smiled as my plan was getting successful. For the sake of saying, I told him ye kya kar rahe ho. He stopped slurping my choot, looked at me and pinch my back and said, "Randi yahi toh tu chahti thi". He started licking me again. I put my one leg over his shoulder and started pushing his head deep between my legs. After a couple of mins he got up, I touched lungi to check on his tool and felt happy as it looks like he is having a big pole between his legs. I opened his lungi and it felt in ground. He was wearing underwear inside which I took no time removing from his body. It was 7' inch long tool and very thick. Much biggers than Alex the massage guy who fucked me like a bitch in Goa. I kissed and sucked it a bit, it tasted bit salty. But somehow I was so aroused that I kept on sucking him.

Meanwhile he reached towards me down to remove my dress from my body and did throw it nearby towards a rock plank next to handpump. He made me stand, took out my boobs from bra, and started sucking them, pinching and pressing vigorously. I was in seventh heaven. He tried opening my bra, but he couldn't. 

He put me on my all four and tried pressing his big dick inside my choot. The recent arousal and all the lubrication before helped him entered very easily. He snarled slapping my both bums and speaking loudly, "Randi, chinal tera choot hai ya bhosda, kitnon se chudwai hai".  I was liking all this retorts and moved to removing my bra. I removed my bra, looked up to throw it towards rock plank but saw Richa standing and looking at us. I smiled throwing my bra towards her. She sat down and picked up my bra. Her presence didn't impacted Pappu, as he kept on thrusting his dick between my legs. He looked at Richa and said, "Bhabhi ye randi kabse choot dikha rahi thi, chodna zaroori tha". She responded, "koi baat nahin babua" and kept on watching.

All this talk aroused me and I started moaning loudly. My choot was so wet, that we were making loud dhap dhap phcch phcch sound. I reached my orgasm in sometime, and did fell on my stomach. But Pappu has just started. He got up pulled up my hair and started walking towards inside dhaba saying, "Randi itni jaldi nahin, abhi toh tera bhosda phadna hai". He took me inside and Richa followed him holding my bra in her hand. He literally picked me and tossed me on wooden bed. Luckily I didn't got injured, but it strike me now that this could turn up bit bad and I have to manage situation. I tried sitting up so I can suck his dick and make him cum in my mouth, but he said, "Iss chedd ka mazaa le liya, ab tera ek aur ched phadna hai". I was shocked. All the couple and singles I met here on fb knows well that I don't like anal sex. I try resisting saying "aage chodo aur mazaa dungi" but he turned me on my belly. I tried getting up but Richa quickly moved towards me catching my both wrist and pulling me down. I pleaded, as she was more strong than me but she said, "Chinal jab se aayi hai tera natak dekh rahe hain, ab toh teri chudai hokar rahegi. Pati tera napunsak hai kya raand jo idhar udhar muh marti hai". I was weeping a bit, felt Pappu finger on my ass, he spitted on it and applied some on his lund for lubrication. He put two fingers in my choot too. I was shivering a bit, as he put his lund on my asshole. He thrusted inside, and a loud shriek came from my mouth. I was weeping, but it didn't stopped him. He took his lund out twice and penetrated again. Richa did let go my hands and start massaging my boobs. I hugged her, yet in doggy position. While his brother in law was fucking my ass making loud ghap ghap noise. I was bleeding a bit too, but it didn't stopped Pappu. Slowly slowly my pleasure overcame the pain and I started enjoying the moment. I looked at Richa in her eye, and put my lips on her. We sucking eachother lips while Pappu enjoying my asshole. She moved down to suck my milk tanks. Pappu meanwhile took his lund out and made me sleep on my back. He entered my choot again and started humping vigorously. Richa was sucking my boobs, while I also reached out to press her bit smaller boobs over blouse. Pappu grunted heavily and kept cummin inside me. He fell on me and Richa and was sleeping on me for next 5mins while I was patting his back. Richa moved away from me. And asked Pappu to go and wear his lungi. She asked me also to getup, but I couldn't as I was feeling very sore. She passes my dress to me, but not bra and requested, "Memsaheb ye main rakh loon". I nodded yes, she happily went to kitchen to bring Ginger Tea and something to eat for me. Meanwhile I wear my dress without bra. She came back with couple of samosas and tea. I told her "yaar tera dewar bada mast hai". She smiled, and nodded. I am pretty sure they both are also enjoying behind Raju's back.

It was almost 4pm now, and after 20mins Jacob and Raju showed up. Jacob saw me bit dishellved, but didn't said anything. Raju was but shocked and asked "memsaheb ko kya hua", to which before I can open mouth Rich replied "Memsaheb handpump ke pass slip kar gayi par maar nahin lagi". Raju smiled sheepishly and moved to asemble the bike, and I thought what an idiot he will never get to know that his wife is fucking his young brother". Hereon  views of Jacob.

When I saw Amy bit dishelved the first thing I noticed was that she wasn't wearing bra. I was very much sure what could have happened, but avoided saying anything. And Pappu was nowhere to find. 

Meanwhile Raju assembled my bike. I meanwhile took a tea and couple of Samosas as I have missed lunch. It was already getting bit dark, and we wanted to ride back sooner. As soon as Raju was done, we thanked him and I put 2k rupee in his pocket as appreciation. Raju was very happy. Richa helped Amy to sit on bike and said,"Memsaheb phir aaiyega". We thanked them and moved back towards our city. Amy in bit muddy dress pushed her boobs on my back and whispered in my ear, "Raste se iPill le lena" increasing my curiosity.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Feedback pls
Like Reply