NY Cop goes undercover as a Hooker
I'm a security officer officer, and I have to do some pretty crazy things to prove I'm a good cop. One of those things – she lowers her voice and looks around before speaking again – "is having sex with a suspect."

"A suspect?" a voice asks from behind her, and she turns to see Sergeant Ayuyen striding towards her with purpose. "Yes, a suspect," she repeats, and slides her hands into her pockets so her palms are facing up. 

"But he's innocent," the Sergeant insists, and she nods her agreement even though she knows it isn't true. "You have to prove he's guilty before you can arrest him. That's the law. You have to do anything necessary to accomplish your mission."

She nods again, but inside she's screaming, 'No! It's not necessary! The thought of having sex with this man makes her want to puke, but she swallows her disgust and focuses on her job. "How do you know he s innocent? What if he s doing this for some sick, perverted pleasure?"

"I don't know," she replies honestly. "But I do know that if I want to be a cop, I have to play by the rules. And the rules say I have to have sex with this man if I want to catch him red-handed.I don't want to catch him red-handed. I don't want to have sex with him!" she snaps, and then regrets it immediately as Sergeant Ayuyen stops in front of her and stares her down. His face is stern, and his jaw is so tight he could pulverize diamonds between his teeth.She can feel her cheeks burning from embarrassment, and she wonders what kind of sick pervert would want to have sex with a cop. The kind that gets off on power, control, and doing things his way,' she thinks, and shudders.He's an ugly, vicious man, and she doesn't want to give him what he wants, even if it is her body. She tries to think of something else, anything else, and her mind slides back into the gutter. His hands are large and calloused, and he smells like he spends a lot of time in the gym.He doesn't look like your typical security officer officer either. He's broad shouldered and strong, and he wears his dark hair long, which adds to his intimidating appearance. Even his eyes are dark, and they take up a lot of space in his face, leaving little room for anything else. "Do you need help getting ready, Miss Johnsan?" he asks, and she nods her head, but she doesn't want his help. She doesn't need anyone's help. Not that she would ask for it anyway. Being a cop means you have to be independent, and she is. It means you have to face your fears, and she does that every day.It means you have to be brave, and she is."

"I'm ready," she replies, and pulls her badge out of her pocket so it shines in his face. "Let’s do this, Sergeant."
They walk down the hall towards the room where they have the suspect with whom she needs to have sex.As they approach, she can feel her heart thump against her chest, and her palms get sweaty. What will happen in there? she wonders, and it makes her blood pump faster. She needs to know. She needs to be prepared.She needs to know what to expect. She needs to be ready.

In spite of everything, she smiles when she sees the door open because she knows exactly what happens in there. She sees Jamal sitting there in orange prison clothes.He doesn't look at her when she walks in, and she doesn't look at him either. She knows what he is going to do. He is going to ask her if she is ready to go down on him, and she is going to say yes. She is going to pretend she is enjoying it, even though she isn't.She is going to do this for her job, for her career, and for her family.

"Ready to go down on me, Missy ?" Jamal asks in a gruff voice, and she nods her head as she approaches him. "I heard you like it rough, so I brought some handcuffs to play with.You can use them on me if you want."
"No, thank you," she replies, and takes them from his hand, but she doesn t put them on him. "I appreciate the offer, but I don't need to play with you to catch you. I have enough evidence without that."

Jamal stares at her for a second longer than is comfortable, and she can feel her face flush. Oh, shit,' she thinks, and walks away before he can say anything to make her even more uncomfortable. She stops in front of Sargent Ayuyen, who is watching her intently from behind his desk.He doesn't say anything, and she doesn't know what to say either. This is awkward, I don t know what to say, so I will just say what everyone is thinking.I don't want to have sex with this man, but I have to do it for my job. I have to do it for my family. 

She walks back in, closes the door and starts talking to Jamal

"If you want to have sex with me in order to provide evidence against drug dealers, then go on, you are free to do whatever you want with me."She doesn't know what to do with her hands, so she leaves them at her sides. I am naked under this uniform, and I have no way of covering myself up. My breasts are out of my shirt, and my skirt is up a little, so anyone can see what I am doing if they want to.I don't want them to.

Jamal says "I didn't say anything about having sex with you, Missy. But known as you said, I am going to do whatever I wanted with you. That means I am going to handcuff you to this bed, and I am going to lube your ass so I can fuck you properly officer Sarah Johnsan. Sound good?\"
She nods her head, but she doesn't really respond. This is what she has been trained for.

Jamal starts approaching towards her.He removes her uniform, and she is left in just in her bra and panties. Fuck, this is, I don't want to do this' she thinks, and feels goosebumps all over her skin. She is not turned on, but she is scared shitless at the same time.This is wrong, but I have to do it for my job. I have to do it for my family. Fuck, please God, let this be worth it.'Please let this man cum quickly so I won't have to endure any further torture. Please! Chapter 2

The handcuffs feel cool against her skin, and she shudders a little. They are new, and slick with lubricant.The bed is soft, inviting...and warm. And she is tied to it. Her wrists are cuffed together, and her ankles are bound byHer mouth goes dry, and her throat constricts as thoughts of being violated by this monster run through her brain. His large dark penis pushes into her mouth, and she gags on her spit as he rammed it down her throat for a moment. It is big enough that it banged against the back of her throat, and she can feel it vibrating against her gag reflex.God, I hope these cuffs aren't too tight. The last thing I need right now is another reason to cry. She struggles a little, but it is no use. He is too strong, and she is too weak. Even if she could escape, what would she do?Run off somewhere? Find someone else willing to take part in this sick game? No, this is my life. This is what I do. I am a security officer officer, and this is how I catch criminals. By forcing them to have sex with me. It is sick, but it is effective.So far, every one I arrested admitted their guilt because they knew deep down inside they were guilty. Some went willingly, others did not. They all said the same thing when they were brought in for questioning. I am sorry, I know I should have called you first, but I was in a hurry.You understand, don't you? What kind of bullshit answer is that? Guilty fucking bastards.

She's lost in such thoughts when his dicks fills up her mouth again.She tries fighting it, trying to move her tongue around while keeping some space between his giant heads, but it isn't working. Fuck, this is going to be impossible if you keep doing this. I can barely move my tongue around this thing, much less move my hips to meet his thrusts.If I try hard enough, maybe I'll get some movement out of my jaw though. Shit, I'm trying everything here, but nothing works. He pulls out of her mouth, and she gasps at the loss of his cock there. Then he forces her to take it in her mouth again, and this time he uses his hand to move her head along with it.It helps a bit, but still nothing compared to him using his own body to push himself deeper into her mouth.Fuck, this might work if we re in a car, but not in this bed. Not with these handcuffs on me. I can barely move my hands to my breasts, let alone my hips which are cuffed to the bed as well.This might be worth a shot though.She can feel his dick move in and out of her mouth, and she can feel her own saliva creating a lubricant that helps make it easier for him to fuck her mouth. Maybe if she could make him cum in her mouth, this could all be over and she could finally arrest him.She tries so hard to make this work, but her efforts are in vain. Come on, baby, suck my dick. Suck it good for me, and I might let you go.'He slaps her face, and she can feel her cheeks getting red from all the effort she is putting into trying to satisfy him. You want a blowjob, slut?" he asks with a grin on his face. "Well, I can give you one, but I'm going to need you to move your ass off this bed so I can fuck you properly.Otherwise, I'm just going to have to fuck you in your pretty little mouth, and that ain't gonna happen."

She wants to say yes', but she can't. She can't give him what he wants, and she knows he is going to take what he wants anyway. He is bigger, stronger, and there is nothing she can do about it.She can only pray that this is going to be over soon, and she can go home. So instead, she nods her head, and slowly, painfully, moves off the bed. As she does so, he pulls the cuffs off her legs, and her feet touch the floor. She takes a deep breath, and with her eyes closed, she feels his hand slowly caressing her smooth, blonde hair.She sighs, and her toes curl, and her eyes water as she waits for what is to come. He pulls her close to him, and she can feel his hot breath on her face as he teases her with little kisses.

"I M GONNA FUCK YOU, SARAH," he breathes in her ear. "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU GOOD, BITCH.

I'M GONNA FUCK YOU REAL GOOD, AND WHEN I'M DONE FUCKING YOU, I'M GONNA FUCKING BLOW YOU, BITCH."

She groans, she can see his monstrous dick hanging, and she closes her eyes in anticipation.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She can feel his hands moving up under her long, blonde hair, and his fingers pinching her nipples. Oh God, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes,' she moans as his fingers pinch her nipples, and his dick heads towards her mouth.She can feel her mouth opening, and his dick sliding past her lips. She finally gives in. If this is how its gonna go, then fine, let me give him the experience that he has never had in his life. I am gonna give him the best sex he had in his life and also the last...
She pushes him back, and slides onto the bed, spreading her legs wide apart, giving him a slutty look, inviting him to destroy her pussy .He is a little shocked by her boldness, but he doesn't stop her. I want you to fuck me, Jamal. I want you to fuck me hard, and when you are finished with me, I want all your gangster friends to fuck me. I am innocent little cop, but I don't want to be that, please make me a whore like a pretty blonde white girl like me should be.I want to be a cum dumpster, and I want you to cum inside of me. His dick is huge, and it slides into her pussy easily. She cries out as his dick hits the right spot, and she feels waves of euphoria as his cum shoots into her cunt. It is the best orgasm she has had, and she wants more .She wants him to cum inside of her, and she wants him to fuck her hard while he does it. As he fucks her hard, she can feel her tits getting rubbed, and her nipples getting harder. This is my first time, and I want it to be special. I want a gangster to fuck me, and I want him to cum inside of me. Please, Sir, may I have another orgasm? He is a little shocked by her request, but he agrees to do it. He pulls out of her cunt, and slides behind her, and rams his dick into her ass crack. Ouch!' she gasps, but she needs more pain to cum, so she asks for more. "Can you put your face between my legs, and rub my clit while I cum, Sir? Please, Sir, I need more pain to cum."

He rubs her clit, and she screams, she is so close, and she wants more, and more, and more. She needs more pain, and more fucking, and more cum, and more everything. Her voice is raw, and she can barely whisper the last part, "and more fucking cum inside me, Sir.

Please, Sir, I need it."

He rammed his dick inside her ass crack again, and again, and again, and she felt every thrust, and she screamed with each one, and she came like never before, and she can barely remember the last part, "and more fucking cum inside me, Sir. Please, Sir, I need it.

Jamal now knows she has lost it. She has finally surrendered herself. She is not playing the cop part anymore. She is a whore. The good, disciplined officer Sarah Johnsan has died this very moment. This is the birth of a whore.
Like Reply
Guys, please reply if you like this kind of story. I have never written one before so please excuse me? and correct me if I make any mistakes. Also what kind of stories you prefer, ones which are in an Indian setting, or something like this one?
Like Reply
Jamal is out cold at this point. He has cummed multiple times but still Sarah isn't done yet. She wants more. Jamal falls on the bed, next to Sarah and buries his head in her arms, Sarah stroking his hair, and kissing him softly.

She is not letting go, and she won't let him go until she has what she wants.

"Baby, you are such a gangster. I loved your cock inside me. I never had a thug before. But from now on, I'll only allow a real thug inside me. Can you tell me where can I find more of you? You were gonna tell me about all your buddies that deal drugs, weren't you"
Jamal is weak. Sarah sucked everything from him. He starts snitching on every thug he knows.They are all going to jail.

But this is what she wanted. This is what she needs. This is what she has been waiting for. She did it. She got she wanted. What the entire NYPD couldn't do in past two years, she did it in a single night.She is a hero. She is a fucking cop.

She pulls away from his head, and looks into his eyes.
"Thank you" she says before getting up from the bed and kicking him hard on his balls.He screams, and she smiles, and walks out of the room, naked.
Sergeant Ayuyen is shocked to she her in this state, she's naked, dripping with cum yet she is smiling. She heads into the shower and cleans herself up.She is a fucking goddess. She is a fucking goddess.

The next day, she heads into work, and is met with a surprise. Her entire squad is there, dressed in their uniforms, ready to go. No one has called her, and she is the only one here."Everything okay?" they ask her as they stand around her in the small room.

"Everything is fine. Go back to your homes. I need you all for something later." she says, and she notices everyone looking at her body as she walks towards the door. They know I slept with one of them. It was the only way I could get them to come in on a Saturday. I had to show them I was serious about this job."We're ready for you, Miss Johnsan" Sergeant Ayuyen says as he motions to the door. "You can go ahead and open it."

She opens the door and enters the meeting room. Everyone's eyes are on her. She doesn't seem like Sarah everyone knew just a day ago. She is a different women, a confident one.She walks to the centre of the room and sits down, and they all sit around her.

She doesn't seem to mind the scrutiny. This is what I do. This is who I am. Get used to it.' she thinks to herself.

She starts sharing all the info Jamal gave her last night.Everything about his drug dealings, and how he is connected to every gang in New York City. She is confident she can do this in a single night.

"Now, what about this guy?" she says, and she points to picture of a black guy with a shaved head on her laptop. They all look at the photo. They all know who this is. This is their biggest case yet. she says, and every face in the room lights up. The tension is electric. Everyone is on the edge of their seat, waiting for her to make a move. This is the moment they have been waiting for.

She explains her colleagues what her plan is to bring down the crime in the city, and they are all shocked. She says, she's going to be hooker to catch all this bad guys. Jamal's gonna contact every single one of them, set up a meeting with her, and she'll fuck every single one of the thugs till they surrender and turn themselves in. This is when they all realize she is a cop, and they all stand up and applaud her. "You're gonna be a very busy girl" one of the older cops says to her.
Like Reply
She heads out onto the street, and heads towards the address she got from Jamal. She is careful not to get caught by any of the cops on the beat as she's a hooker right now., and arrives at the address just as the sun sets. It is a dingy apartment building, nothing special about it. She rings the doorbell, and waits. The place is so damn quiet, she is about to leave when the door opens. It is the guy from the photo. How can I help you, miss?' he asks her in a thick New York City accent. She steps inside and closes the door, and immediately feels at ease. This place is nice. It has been renovated recently. Not many places in this part of town have air conditioning, so this is a treat. The guy offers her a drink, and she declines. She is not drinking tonight. She is going to be working. "Name is Lawrence, but people call me Elkay. So Jamal was right, you really are a bombshell. All this white bitches, they all want a black dick up there ass. I don't fuck with them. But you're different. Ever since Jamal sent your pic, I am dying to fuck your ass up "he says to her.

She smiles at him, and nods her head. She is going to fuck this guy.She is going to ride him hard, and then she is going to arrest him. This is what she does. This is who she is. "Well, thank you, Elkay. I appreciate the compliment. Now, why do you think I am a bombshell?" she asks him as she unzips her jumpsuit and steps out of it. She is wearing a pair of black panties and a matching bra. Her tits are small, but perfectly shaped. She is well groomed, and her skin is flawless. He can see she is dressed for work, and he appreciates it. "Because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of beauties in my day. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of beauties in my day." he repeats, and she smiles "Well, thank you, Elkay. That is very kind of you to say, and I appreciate you taking the time to meet me. What can I do for you today? she asks him, and he looks at her for a second, and his eyes lock on hers, and he smiles "I need you to give me the best sex I'll ever have in my life." he says, and she can see he is serious. She can see this is what he wants. I can do that, Lawrence. Anything you want, I can do that" she says to him, and he takes her hand and kisses it, and her fingers curl around his as he pulls her towards him. He presses his lips against hers, and she can feel his tongue exploring her mouth as he holds her tightly in his arms. "Tenderness and fire. I love it when a man kisses me like this. It makes me feel like I am melting" she says to him. But she is not liking this at all. He smells like streets, she's sure she hasn't had shower in ages. He's skin is greasy and sweaty. He's not clean. She can smell him, and it makes her want to vomit. They break their kiss, and he pulls away from her, and she can see him thinking about what he is going to do to her. She is going to be his toy, and he is going to play with her however he wants. She is going to be his fuck doll. She s seen this happen many times before. Men buying women, stripping them of their dignity, and using them for their pleasure. It sickens her, but she knows it is part of the job.She is a security officer officer, and she is going to do her job, and fuck this guy if needs be. She has seen other hookers go through this, and she knows this is what she needs to do to survive. She needs to be used, she knows this is what she signed up for.

He lifts her into his arms and takes her into his bedroom.

He puts her down and pushes her against the wall, her face facing the wall and unzips her bra, and her small tits are exposed to the air. Oh, they are beautiful. I have always loved small tits. My wife has big tits, and they are great, but I love the way these look. So soft and full of life. I've always wanted to suck them, and now I can. He turns her around, and her ass is facing the wall. He pulls her panties down, and she can feel her pussy open for business. He reaches between her legs and rubs her clit, and she gasps as his fingers find the right spot, and he teases her with just the right amount of pressure. down, and she can feel her pussy open for business. He reaches between her legs and rubs her clit, and she gasps as his fingers find the right spot, and he teases her with just the right amount of pressure. She moans slightly as he finds exactly where she needs him to touch her, and she feels every sensation explode inside her body. Fuck me, fuck me now! he screams at her, and she can feel him jamming his fingers inside her pussy, and she screams back at him, "O fuck, yes! Do it to me, baby! Harder! Harder! Please!" He fucks her hard, and she can feel her pussy becoming more and more wet, and her ass starting to get a spanked by his hand for good measure.
He stops fingering her pussy and manhandles her onto the bed. He jumps down on her, crushing her under his big, giant body. He settles himself between her legs, spreading them wide apart, and spits on her pussy.
"Oh Elkay, please lick it, lick it good" moans Sarah. But Elkay slaps her hard, and she starts crying. "You don't get to order me around here. Fucking hooker, know your place." he says, ramming this 10 inch cock in her tight little hole. She cries out as his huge cock stretches her pussy, and she feels every inch of his massive cock twirling around inside her. I want to suck it, I want to suck it now! she screams at him, and he slaps her across her face for good measure. I will fuck you, I will fuck you now! he roars at her, and she sees his cock twirling around inside her pussy, and she starts to get excited once again. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum! she screams, and she closes her eyes in ecstasy as his body starts to tremble, and cum starts to shoot out of his cock, and deep inside her pussy. She feels every last drop of his cum shoot inside her, and she screams, and she feels the whole world explode into orgasmic bliss.

She feels hot, and she feels good, and she feels used, and she feels wonderful. She opens her eyes back up, and sees him looking at her, and she smiles, and her heart feels full. I did what I had to do, and now I am free to go. I will take a shower, and head back to the station, to carry on with my life. She is lost in such thoughts when he brings her back to reality by spitting in her open mouth and slapping her face back and forth. "We are not done yet" he says. She is confused, and she feels violated, and she doesn't know what to do or how to really react. What do you mean? I thought we were finished. "We are finished, when I say we are finished" he yells at her. He grabs her hair, pulls her body up, making her sit back, against the headboard of the bed, and slams his dick in her mouth. She gags on his cock, and he slaps her face again, and she can't believe what he is doing to her. She has never felt so used, so abused, and so fucking horny all at the same time. This is my fuck hole, take it you piece of shit" he growls in her mouth, and she swallows his cock whole, and is rewarded with a mouthful of cum that tastes like battery acid. She gags on it, and spits it back out, and he slaps her face again. He pulls her body up, and slams it s mouth shut, and forces her to swallow it as well. She chokes and spits it out, and he is satisfied that she has learned her lesson, and releases her from her bondage. She is left with a sore throat, and cum on her face, and she wonders what the fuck happened, and why it happened, and she is a little scared to find out. She is a little scared to see what else he has up his sleeve, but she is more scared of what he might do next.
Like Reply
Any suggestions so far?
Like Reply