Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Boss Ka Chamcha
Rainbow 
[Image: B29A353B-64A6-4A9A-8111-D1508ABAE1FA.jpeg?w=750&ssl=1]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-03-2023, 03:46 PM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: [Image: B29A353B-64A6-4A9A-8111-D1508ABAE1FA.jpeg?w=750&ssl=1]

( myself satish yadav 43 year old guy 6 feet 4 inch tall coal black skinned boss and CEO and having 75 percent shares of Yadav and Sons which is one of Indias top ten Export and Import company )

( as we deal in exports and imports data collectiona nd mainteinence is one of the biggest work loads in my company )

( Our company is structured in 7 different branches and one of the branch is Import Maintainence and Cost Estimation branch jisme excel me sara data banana padta hai from the lakhs and lakhs of imports and exports our company do and there are 60 managers under this branch the issue with managers is they always try to make sure that its because of them that the team is running properly and get continous appraisals and increment and the associates under them get just the monthly salary , it was just like any other corporate structure with cunning managers in middle who eats away entire cake giving the employees nothing )

( Now during the summer season there was a lot of interns being hired into each team  boys and girls of age 26,27 and 28 with 1 or 2 years experience or fresh out of college)

( The entire company had about 8 floors of the luxurious building in Marine Drive and my Cabin was in 8th floor and i used to talk to managers and team leads only and this was an issue with the rest of the team getting exposure)
Like Reply
(13-03-2023, 03:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 43 year old guy 6 feet 4 inch tall coal black skinned boss and CEO and having 75 percent shares of Yadav and Sons which is one of Indias top ten Export and Import company )

( as we deal in exports and imports data collectiona nd mainteinence is one of the biggest work loads in my company )

( Our company is structured in 7 different branches and one of the branch is Import Maintainence and Cost Estimation branch jisme excel me sara data banana padta hai from the lakhs and lakhs of imports and exports our company do and there are 60 managers under this branch the issue with managers is they always try to make sure that its because of them that the team is running properly and get continous appraisals and increment and the associates under them get just the monthly salary , it was just like any other corporate structure with cunning managers in middle who eats away entire cake giving the employees nothing )

( Now during the summer season there was a lot of interns being hired into each team  boys and girls of age 26,27 and 28 with 1 or 2 years experience or fresh out of college)

( The entire company had about 8 floors of the luxurious building in Marine Drive and my Cabin was in 8th floor and i used to talk to managers and team leads only and this was an issue with the rest of the team getting exposure)

I'm Sahil, 26 years old... was looking for job since a long time, finally someone referred me to Yadav and Sons and luckily I got selected... although I had to move out from my home where I used to live with my family to Mumbai. It was my first day of the office... and I was late, all my colleagues was already entered the office.

I visited the reception desk, there was this beautiful girl sitting there. I showed her my offer letter and She told me I'm late and everyone has already been assigned to their respective office and branches.. I apologized and told her that I'm new in mumbai and had no idea how far the office is or how long will it take. In the middle of our conversation she stands up and greet someone behind me with a Good Morning, Sir.... 

I turned back and greet him too... as he was obviously someone of higher post in the office... 

[Image: 4f45be01e699c54f370a22e3748540a1.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-03-2023, 04:13 PM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: I'm Sahil, 26 years old... was looking for job since a long time, finally someone referred me to Yadav and Sons and luckily I got selected... although I had to move out from my home where I used to live with my family to Mumbai. It was my first day of the office... and I was late, all my colleagues was already entered the office.

I visited the reception desk, there was this beautiful girl sitting there. I showed her my offer letter and She told me I'm late and everyone has already been assigned to their respective office and branches.. I apologized and told her that I'm new in mumbai and had no idea how far the office is or how long will it take. In the middle of our conversation she stands up and greet someone behind me with a Good Morning, Sir.... 

I turned back and greet him too... as he was obviously someone of higher post in the office... 

[Image: 4f45be01e699c54f370a22e3748540a1.jpg]

( it was 9 am and i got out of my Mercedes Car and i was getting into the office and just like any other day receptionist Nisha greeted me and someone with a new face also greeted me i assumed that he must be an intern )

Good morning nisha ( as i didnt knew the new guy so i ignored him and started walking to the lift entrance and my peon was carrying my bag behind me )

( i dont know the issue u are facing )

( i was walking and moving to the lobby where there is the lift )

( i got a call in between )

yeah Mr Fernandez that will be the point of topic in todays meeting ( aise mobile pe baat krne laga)
Like Reply
(13-03-2023, 04:22 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was 9 am and i got out of my Mercedes Car and i was getting into the office and just like any other day receptionist Nisha greeted me and someone with a new face also greeted me i assumed that he must be an intern )

Good morning nisha ( as i didnt knew the new guy so i ignored him and started walking to the lift entrance and my peon was carrying my bag behind me )

( i dont know the issue u are facing )

( i was walking and moving to the lobby where there is the lift )

( i got a call in between )

yeah Mr Fernandez that will be the point of topic in todays meeting ( aise mobile pe baat krne laga)

Who was that?? I asked... After knowing who the guy was.. I rushed towards the lift to make my impression good infront of him... 

The door of the lift was just about to be closed as I reached in front of it... I stop it in the very last second and entered it... Good morning sir... (I tried to make my first impression to be great...)

I'm Sahil... I'm new here, it's my first day... I'm a hardworking guy who can do anything if asked... Even after job hours... My goal is to be successful no matter what... I know you're probably very busy guy... But if there's any need or work, of any kind... Ask for me.. and I'll be there... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMgU5dPGDjl0mSsE1Sznl...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 12:56 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: Who was that?? I asked... After knowing who the guy was.. I rushed towards the lift to make my impression good infront of him... 

The door of the lift was just about to be closed as I reached in front of it... I stop it in the very last second and entered it... Good morning sir... (I tried to make my first impression to be great...)

I'm Sahil... I'm new here, it's my first day... I'm a hardworking guy who can do anything if asked... Even after job hours... My goal is to be successful no matter what... I know you're probably very busy guy... But if there's any need or work, of any kind... Ask for me.. and I'll be there... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMgU5dPGDjl0mSsE1Sznl...A&usqp=CAU]

( as the lift door was just about to close ek strange girly looking guy entered the lift ) hi hello 

woahh woahhh hahah fine fine ( i know how interns are enthusiastic) 

a guy ? ( thoda doubt se dekha )

( my office is at 10 th floor abhi 4th floor pe lift pohocha)
well anything theek hai sahil but i guess u are somewhat late right ( kal kisi mail pe dekha tha HR wala jispe mai looped tha ki intern 9.30 Hr office me hona chahiye krke and its 9.40 am)
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 01:36 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the lift door was just about to close ek strange girly looking guy entered the lift ) hi hello 

woahh woahhh hahah fine fine ( i know how interns are enthusiastic) 

a guy ? ( thoda doubt se dekha )

( my office is at 10 th floor abhi 4th floor pe lift pohocha)
well anything theek hai sahil but i guess u are somewhat late right ( kal kisi mail pe dekha tha HR wala jispe mai looped tha ki intern 9.30 Hr office me hona chahiye krke and its 9.40 am)

As you said anything.. okay..

(I took that as a victory... And come close to u slowly and sensually... )

You know... (Started playing with your shorts button) I can be really usefull.. for the corporate.. and you... This minor delays won't matter if u see how overtime I put in for the company... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxRRKtqi38JI5LJctR-zG...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 01:44 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: As you said anything.. okay..

(I took that as a victory... And come close to u slowly and sensually... )

You know... (Started playing with your shorts button) I can be really usefull.. for the corporate.. and you... This minor delays won't matter if u see how overtime I put in for the company... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxRRKtqi38JI5LJctR-zG...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u came close to me a bit in lift jisme sirf tu and mai hu abhi and tera height mere chest ke neeche tak hi tha )

( i was wearing white shirt blue tie black overcoat and pant and u are playing with my shirt button)

what are u ...( i was about to ask what are u doing lekin pata nhi kyu tu ladka hai ye baat pata tha fir bhi tere aprroach ne mujhe thoda sa alag tareeke se excite bhi kiya)

( i was a guy married for 20 years biwi bhot religious hai to sex krne utna milta nhi tha upar se kaam kafi stressful type ka tha )

( lift reaches 7th floor jaha baki ke interns abhi Hr se baat kr rhe hai )

well but which branch do u belong to ? u are an intern right ( baki naye log waha reh gye HR ke sath with lot of rules and formalities and corporate bhul bhulaiyya me fas gaye hai and you crossed 7th floor and u are making dorect contact with the boss of the company )
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 01:50 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u came close to me a bit in lift jisme sirf tu and mai hu abhi and tera height mere chest ke neeche tak hi tha )

( i was wearing white shirt blue tie black overcoat and pant and u are playing with my shirt button)

what are u ...( i was about to ask what are u doing lekin pata nhi kyu tu ladka hai ye baat pata tha fir bhi tere aprroach ne mujhe thoda sa alag tareeke se excite bhi kiya)

( i was a guy married for 20 years biwi bhot religious hai to sex krne utna milta nhi tha upar se kaam kafi stressful type ka tha )

( lift reaches 7th floor jaha baki ke interns abhi Hr se baat kr rhe hai )

well but which branch do u belong to ? u are an intern right ( baki naye log waha reh gye HR ke sath with lot of rules and formalities and corporate bhul bhulaiyya me fas gaye hai and you crossed 7th floor and u are making dorect contact with the boss of the company )

I'm whatever you or corporate need me to be... And I belong to wherever you or corporate want me... Wether it's in the field duty in this hot summer time or (stands on my toe to reach your ear and said softly) in a bouncy bed with A/C and you..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7A7EUFsD4i6XvcbGv968...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 01:55 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: I'm whatever you or corporate need me to be... And I belong to wherever you or corporate want me... Wether it's in the field duty in this hot summer time or (stands on my toe to reach your ear and said softly) in a bouncy bed with A/C and you..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7A7EUFsD4i6XvcbGv968...w&usqp=CAU]

( the way u went on ur toes like a girl and wispered seductively in my ear "Bouncy bed in a AC vip room" caught my attention my bbc warmed up hearing that in my pant )

u are a boy right ?

( which means u have made my bc warm lekin i have never faced a situation like this )

u said ur name is sahil ..so ?how ( lift reaches 9th floor)

i mean u look different ( u were dressed in feminine attire and u were hairless on ur body long hair facial features of a woman)

( my nuts havent been relieved for months as biwi ke sath 2 mahine pahle krne di thi meri biwi ne uske baad se tatte khali nhi hua tha )
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 02:00 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u went on ur toes like a girl and wispered seductively in my ear "Bouncy bed in a AC vip room" caught my attention my bbc warmed up hearing that in my pant )

u are a boy right ?

( which means u have made my bc warm lekin i have never faced a situation like this )

u said ur name is sahil ..so ?how ( lift reaches 9th floor)

i mean u look different ( u were dressed in feminine attire and u were hairless on ur body long hair facial features of a woman)

( my nuts havent been relieved for months as biwi ke sath 2 mahine pahle krne di thi meri biwi ne uske baad se tatte khali nhi hua tha )

(As I noticed that my methods are working... I got more n more confidence and started to become more bold infront of you)

What's in the name..? We can change that whenever u or the corporate want... Im very flexible (started to bend and show you my ass) see.. (rubbing my ass while bending) very flexible...

Am I? (To you're a boy) 

And as I said.. I can be whatever u want me to be...

I can be silent type "mmm.. mmm.. mm..." Type 

Or I can be loud " ohhhh fuck... Umm yeah.. ohh godd fuc"

I can be submissive or I can be wild "meoooowww"

You just name it... Whatever you're preference is... I'll be that... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkkMKItqIgaM-XWjAFyJJ...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 02:19 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: (As I noticed that my methods are working... I got more n more confidence and started to become more bold infront of you)

What's in the name..? We can change that whenever u or the corporate want... Im very flexible (started to bend and show you my ass) see.. (rubbing my ass while bending) very flexible...

Am I? (To you're a boy) 

And as I said.. I can be whatever u want me to be...

I can be silent type "mmm.. mmm.. mm..." Type 

Or I can be loud " ohhhh fuck... Umm yeah.. ohh godd fuc"

I can be submissive or I can be wild "meoooowww"

You just name it... Whatever you're preference is... I'll be that... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkkMKItqIgaM-XWjAFyJJ...A&usqp=CAU]

( as u turned and bend a bit and showed ur ass to me jaise dusre area ke kuttiya naye area me jate waqt waha ke alpha kutto ko gand dikhati hai waisa hi tu bhi apna gand dikhayi lift me lift reached 10th floor )

( as u said how flexible u can be how u can be submissive and wild silent or loud )

( lift ka DINGGG awaaz aya lift khulne hi wala tha ki ) chattttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass and right side kaam ke side se tere zulfo ko hatake kaha ) i want a mix of all 

( lift khul hi raha tha) poora frustration tere andar nikalunga 

( 10th floor me sirf mera ek cabin and baki managers ke office hai and biggest cabin mera hai tu boss ko tankake direct 10th floor pe apna jagah bana rha hai meanwhile tere sath baki ke interns corporate bhul bhulaiya me fas gye the )

i am taking ur trail for the position of my Personal Secretary ( intern ki jagah high paying job of personal secretary mil rha hai tujhe ab )

bring a hot cofee to my cabin 

( kehke mai apne cabin me chala gya lift se nikalke and sat on my big boss chair) 

[Image: personal-office-cabin-design.jpg.webp]

( which means u dont have ur own cabin u will share cabin space with me permanently)
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 02:31 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u turned and bend a bit and showed ur ass to me jaise dusre area ke kuttiya naye area me jate waqt waha ke alpha kutto ko gand dikhati hai waisa hi tu bhi apna gand dikhayi lift me lift reached 10th floor )

( as u said how flexible u can be how u can be submissive and wild silent or loud )

( lift ka DINGGG awaaz aya lift khulne hi wala tha ki ) chattttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass and right side kaam ke side se tere zulfo ko hatake kaha ) i want a mix of all 

( lift khul hi raha tha) poora frustration tere andar nikalunga 

( 10th floor me sirf mera ek cabin and baki managers ke office hai and biggest cabin mera hai tu boss ko tankake direct 10th floor pe apna jagah bana rha hai meanwhile tere sath baki ke interns corporate bhul bhulaiya me fas gye the )

i am taking ur trail for the position of my Personal Secretary ( intern ki jagah high paying job of personal secretary mil rha hai tujhe ab )

bring a hot cofee to my cabin 

( kehke mai apne cabin me chala gya lift se nikalke and sat on my big boss chair) 

( which means u dont have ur own cabin u will share cabin space with me permanently)

As I exit from the lift... I see all the big cabins... It was entirely different than lower floors... Everyone was looking professional and experienced... As I started to walk between those cabins I noticed few eyes staring at me with my new joinee identity card... 

I stand near a coffee machine and was about to make some when a huge fat guy almost in his 40's comes near me and said

"Excuse me... This is no place for inters and new joinee... Only Very few and high grade employees have access to this floor... Leave immediately or I'll call the security"

"Shut up, you old bastard... It is where I work..."  I said

"Excuse me?? You really want me to call the security " he said

"Look you fat-ass, this coffee is for Your boss.. you really want it to be delayed... Fine I'll tell hime it's your mistake"

"But why are u??"

"Because that's my job you dumbass.. now move aside"

I reached to your cabin... 

Here take your coffee... Sorry for the delay... It was due to that old fat bastard.... Can I get one of these  (pointing at my identity card) but with my new post?? (Just wanted to make my post official)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB1I8gDPFsXbkr1-7aX4i...c=48665699]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 02:47 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: As I exit from the lift... I see all the big cabins... It was entirely different than lower floors... Everyone was looking professional and experienced... As I started to walk between those cabins I noticed few eyes staring at me with my new joinee identity card... 

I stand near a coffee machine and was about to make some when a huge fat guy almost in his 40's comes near me and said

"Excuse me... This is no place for inters and new joinee... Only Very few and high grade employees have access to this floor... Leave immediately or I'll call the security"

"Shut up, you old bastard... It is where I work..."  I said

"Excuse me?? You really want me to call the security " he said

"Look you fat-ass, this coffee is for Your boss.. you really want it to be delayed... Fine I'll tell hime it's your mistake"

"But why are u??"

"Because that's my job you dumbass.. now move aside"

I reached to your cabin... 

Here take your coffee... Sorry for the delay... It was due to that old fat bastard.... Can I get one of these  (pointing at my identity card) but with my new post?? (Just wanted to make my post official)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB1I8gDPFsXbkr1-7aX4i...c=48665699]

( u were an intern with temporary entry pass in office building for 24 hours jiska entry 7th floor ke upar restricted tha i dont care about these things as ye sab HR dekhti hai )

( i was waiting in my cabin and going through some of my mails and after 5 minutes u come with cofee cup )

keep that cofee away and lock the door ( i finger called u towards my chair mai baithke bhi almost tere neck ke utna height tha )

( cofee wagera sab to bahana tha )

pahle istemal krunga fir vishwas krunga ( sala gandu maal dikhta hai )

send a mal to Hotel Taj Palace and book a VVIp suite for evening 7 pm ( i was also checking ur mail skills )

( wheel wala chair thoda sa peeche krta hu so that u can come and type)
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 02:55 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were an intern with temporary entry pass in office building for 24 hours jiska entry 7th floor ke upar restricted tha i dont care about these things as ye sab HR dekhti hai )

( i was waiting in my cabin and going through some of my mails and after 5 minutes u come with cofee cup )

keep that cofee away and lock the door ( i finger called u towards my chair mai baithke bhi almost tere neck ke utna height tha )

( cofee wagera sab to bahana tha )

pahle istemal krunga fir vishwas krunga ( sala gandu maal dikhta hai )

send a mal to Hotel Taj Palace and book a VVIp suite for evening 7 pm ( i was also checking ur mail skills )

( wheel wala chair thoda sa peeche krta hu so that u can come and type)

(I put the coffee away and locked the door... )

Ummm closed door... You and me?? What are your intentions boss???

( I said teasing you but see no reaction from you...)

Oohh mail.. yeah sure why not... But from where (you slide your chair backwards) 

I come near you..When I open your browser I see your bookmarks. There was some important bookmarks but also porn sites as bookmarks.. I took the mouse cursor to the nail tab but knowingly clicked on the pornhub bookmark Which was next to it...

Ohhh sorry... My mistake... And I closed that tab..

When i was writing I knowing bend a little extra so that my ass was in full display for you... 

Here done... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRCzO7Ru5J1lo1R17CdTc...c=48665699]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 03:08 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: (I put the coffee away and locked the door... )

Ummm closed door... You and me?? What are your intentions boss???

( I said teasing you but see no reaction from you...)

Oohh mail.. yeah sure why not... But from where (you slide your chair backwards) 

I come near you..When I open your browser I see your bookmarks. There was some important bookmarks but also porn sites as bookmarks.. I took the mouse cursor to the nail tab but knowingly clicked on the pornhub bookmark Which was next to it...

Ohhh sorry... My mistake... And I closed that tab..

When i was writing I knowing bend a little extra so that my ass was in full display for you... 

Here done... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRCzO7Ru5J1lo1R17CdTc...c=48665699]

( as u asked what are my intentions) jitna bola utna kr jyada sawal jawab mujhe pasand nhi( i wanted to see the MIXED behaviour )

( as u came between my desk and my chair and were standing with ur ass towards me and typing mail )

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmilia-Clarke-for-Esquire.jpg]

( tera gand dekhte hue khada hua and randomly slapped ur right ass ) fatttttttttttttt ( i am standing behind u covering u from behind)

no u r not done ( kehte hue made u stand in foront of that laptop even after u booked private suite for sahil sharma and satish yadav in Taj palace hotel )

Thanks and Regards

Sahil Sharma 

Personal Secretary Yadav and Sons likh 

( making u write ur post in mail to the hotel )

( peeche se sleveless arm ko side se chumne start kiya) umm ummmmm ummm porn chalu kregi aate hi hmmm chatttttttttt ( left ass spanked now )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-04-031226.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 03:17 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u asked what are my intentions) jitna bola utna kr jyada sawal jawab mujhe pasand nhi( i wanted to see the MIXED behaviour )

( as u came between my desk and my chair and were standing with ur ass towards me and typing mail )

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmilia-Clarke-for-Esquire.jpg]

( tera gand dekhte hue khada hua and randomly slapped ur right ass ) fatttttttttttttt ( i am standing behind u covering u from behind)

no u r not done ( kehte hue made u stand in foront of that laptop even after u booked private suite for sahil sharma and satish yadav in Taj palace hotel )

Thanks and Regards

Sahil Sharma 

Personal Secretary Yadav and Sons likh 

( making u write ur post in mail to the hotel )

( peeche se sleveless arm ko side se chumne start kiya) umm ummmmm ummm porn chalu kregi aate hi hmmm chatttttttttt ( left ass spanked now )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-04-031226.jpg]

Aaaaahhhh... You naughty naughty boss.... Let me do my aaaah work...

I started to write and wiggle my ass... Ummmm. Ohhh not my arms... You dirty dog...

Here... Done

Turned around face to face... You wanna kiss my arms... Here all yours... And I offer both my arms in front of you...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUiSXC2mu4pugdgEC9ncE...c=48665699]
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 03:24 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: Aaaaahhhh... You naughty naughty boss.... Let me do my aaaah work...

I started to write and wiggle my ass... Ummmm. Ohhh not my arms... You dirty dog...

Here... Done

Turned around face to face... You wanna kiss my arms... Here all yours... And I offer both my arms in front of you...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUiSXC2mu4pugdgEC9ncE...c=48665699]

( teri har baat mujhe tanka rha tha)

ahhh gandu kaise ladkiyo jaise baat kr rha hai ahhhh ( i wispered in ur ear as u wiggled ur ass on my crotch and called me a dirty dog)

( as u turned towards me declining ur asswiggle on my crotch and asked ki whether i need ur arms and when u said" done " )

chattttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass after turning u toward the laptop aur krna kuch nhi tha ab tujhe as mail to send kr di thi)

u are done when i say u are done ( fir se gand pe crotch ragad rha hu )

( peeche se sand jaisa admi tujhe cover kr rakha hua hai )
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 11:55 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( teri har baat mujhe tanka rha tha)

ahhh gandu kaise ladkiyo jaise baat kr rha hai ahhhh ( i wispered in ur ear as u wiggled ur ass on my crotch and called me a dirty dog)

( as u turned towards me declining ur asswiggle on my crotch and asked ki whether i need ur arms and when u said" done " )

chattttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass after turning u toward the laptop aur krna kuch nhi tha ab tujhe as mail to send kr di thi)

u are done when i say u are done ( fir se gand pe crotch ragad rha hu )

( peeche se sand jaisa admi tujhe cover kr rakha hua hai )

Ahhh I can be whatever u want sir, even Gandu.. just make sure ki meri position permanent ho... (I said with slow sensual voice rubbing my ass on your lap)

Ahhhhhh you are very Wild... 

Ummmm as u wish sir... I have no problem working overtime, if that's what the corporate need from me... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo6QYwre9Ev5DBWr1OQ52...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(06-05-2023, 01:31 AM)Wannabe_Sissy Wrote: Ahhh I can be whatever u want sir, even Gandu.. just make sure ki meri position permanent ho... (I said with slow sensual voice rubbing my ass on your lap)

Ahhhhhh you are very Wild... 

Ummmm as u wish sir... I have no problem working overtime, if that's what the corporate need from me... 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo6QYwre9Ev5DBWr1OQ52...Q&usqp=CAU]

(i spanked u again as if showing u ki aise hi maar rha hu let me check koi complaint raise krega ki nhi)

chatttttttttttt fattttttttttttttttttt chattttttttttttttt ( tere bulged apple ass ko spank kiye ja rha tha aur kaan me bola )

abhi mera ek video conference meeting hone wali hai tujhe mere desk ke neeche rehna hai meetings kafi stressful rehta hai so u have to do ur part to de stress me samjha 

gandu to tujhe mai hotel room e bouncy bed pe bauanga aummmmm ( kissed ur earlobe)
Like Reply