Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Disclaimer: This is my tribute to the legendary author Aurelius1982. I will be continuing his famous story "Who Watches The Watchmen" chapter 06 onwards. I feel Dara and Menaka had a lot of things to explore together. Help me with ideas and suggestions for the story to be continued forward. I know lot of writers have tried to continue this masterpiece and failed, I wanted to have a go at it. Wish me luck!!  Namaskar 

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06

Things were quiet after that. Menaka was sleeping on the chair, curled up. Dara had turned off the lights and was splayed out on the bed like he owned the place. I watched the scene calmly for several minutes until I started feeling sleepy too. It was morning in Manila but I had been up most of the night.

I shifted to my bunk bed but before that, I put on my wireless headphone. So if there was any noise back in my Mumbai bedroom, I would wake up. And then I fell asleep.

"Yeah Banke..."

I was awoken by Dara's whispering voice blaring in my ears.

I stumbled out of my bed and rushed to the computer screen to see when Menaka's other lover or half lover had joined the scene. But he wasn't there. Dara was talking to him on the phone in a low voice to prevent waking my wife up.

"Yeah, it went even better than I expected...yes...hahaha...yes...okay listen..."

"Mmmmm?" Menaka slowly stirred on the chair where she was still naked.

"Nothing, memsaab." Dara said to her and walked out of the room with the phone to his ear.

I watched my well-fucked wife slowly raise her head and open her eyes. The room was filled with dawn's early light. She gingerly stepped off the chair, and looked around, confused. Then she slipped on her panties and moved to the bed and closed her eyes again. Soon her naked breasts were heaving again.

A couple of minutes later, Dara walked back into the room, fully naked. He saw Menaka on the bed, got behind her and laid down, clasping her naked breasts. Menaka felt his body next to hers and moved her head from the pillow to his well tones arm.

"What time is it?" she sleepily asked.

"A little after 6." our watchman replied, kissing my wife's neck. She reached back with her hand and gently stroked his cheek.

Dara played with her naked tits for a while and then his hand went lower and slipped into her panties. Menaka sleepily moaned as he started fingering her.

"Ready for another round?" he whispered in her ear. "As you can feel on your ass, I am!"

"Mmmmmmm." Menaka smiled with her eyes still closed as his fingers started moving in her panties.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Dara seemed really impatient because he didn't even bother to take her panties off. Just lifted her right leg slightly, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and shoved his dick into her cunt once again. It slipped in quite easily. Soon he was fucking her gently, making her remaining sleepiness disappear with each stroke. Menaka had her right hand wrapped behind her lover's ass and was almost pulling him deeper into her cunt.

"Ride me again like last night." he said after a while.

Menaka nodded, turned around and straddled him, taking his dick inside her easily. Her panties were still on. Dara slipped his hands inside the back and started massaging her ass as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Menaka put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth as she took control of the fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked behind her with a panicked expression on her face. I could understand why. I had heard the sound of the front door opening and closing shut loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is breaking in!" she said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

She tried to get up, but Dara moved his hands from his ass to her waist and held her firmly in place.

"Relax, memsaab. It's just Banke. I told him to get us some chai and breakfast."

Sure enough, Banke walked into the room holding a thermos and a plastic bag in his hand. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went wide at the sight of Menaka, although covered now in a blanket, on top of his older friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he said, blushing, "I didn't know..."

And he turned around to walk out of the room. But Dara emphatically said,

"Wait!"

Banke stopped, but his back was still to them.

"What do you mean wait?" Menaka said, sounding genuinely upset. "Are you insane?"

She finally managed to wrestle free of Dara's grip and rolled off him, sitting next to him with the blanket wrapped around her.

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before, hahaha." Dara chuckled and tugged at the blanket exposing Menaka's boobs. But Menaka tugged back and covered them again.

"Banke, OUT!!" she yelled.

"Jee, memsaab." he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Now she faced Dara and glared at him.

"You're crossing your limits." she scolded him.

But he still had a cocky grin on his face.

"What's the big deal? He's already seen so much."

"Yes, but while we are having sex?"

"So what? Poor guy deserves a show. Besides, you've already sucked his dick."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!"

"Vimla doesn't mind him watching. In fact she even lets him..."

"Well, I am NOT Vimla!"

Menaka also screamed, rolled off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?" Dara asked, sounding a little cross.

"No!" Menaka said with a note of finality and Dara decided not to push the issue.

Within a minutes, Menaka had put on her bra, straightened her panties, and then slipped on a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Dara watched her carefully, as did I, wondering what she would say next.

"Let's at least have breakfast with the poor guy." Dara said, putting my robe on again.

Menaka turned around and glared at Dara again, with her hands folded over her chest.

"Fine." she eventually said. "But no funny business in front of him. In your house, I did what you said. My house, my rules."

Dara shrugged and walked out of the bedroom with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat watching the empty bedroom for about half hour, catching up with my emails side by side. I could hear Menaka's mild arguments with Dara regarding allowing Banke to intrude their privacy, she made it clear to Dara that she won't tolerate funny business anymore and Dara should stay in his limits. She reminded him that he is only a watchman and she did a favor on him by allowing him to sleep with her which bought a smile on my face. 

My wife Menaka sure was a strong willed and feisty woman. The argument continued for some time as Dara was trying to convince her that Banke can be trusted. Soon the argument turned serious and Dara stormed out of her house along with Banke, leaving the half eaten breakfast on the table.

Menaka was fuming by the end of their conversation as she thought Dara was being too cocky, what started between Dara and her should stay between them and Banke should not be involved as there was a chance of things going out of hand. She cleaned the dining table and dumped the remaining breakfast in the bin. 

I watched Menaka typing for a minute or so. Her face wore a blank look as she stared at the keyboard and typed. Even in that situation, I could not help admire how her big tits gently shook with the movements of her hands.

Menaka's last email describing major developments had been really long and I expected this one to be the same. Unnecessary in a way because I had seen everything. But she didn't know that. I was looking forward to how she described the events in her own words. How much she hid from me.

So I was surprised when Menaka got up soon, moved to the bed, and laid down with her cellphone in her hand. I thought she was taking a short break. But then my email alert pinged. I checked my inbox. It was from her.

"Dearest Prakash

Please call me when you get the time. I know you'll want to know about what happened at night. I know I promised to write you an email like last time. But I don't feel like writing a long email right now.

love you Menaka"

I read the email and then switched back to the webcam feed. Menaka was still on the bed with the phone in her hand.

I picked up my phone to call her. But then stopped. I had to think about a few things before I spoke with her.

The last several hours had been quite an emotional roller coaster ride for me. It had been erotic to see my wife in real time getting fucked by our watchman but it was also a little difficult. 

Then there was the question of what my approach to the phone call should be. Should I just tell her that I know everything? But how would I explain that? By admitting that I had tricked her into letting me spy on her all night? Even between husband and wife, that was an uncomfortably creepy thing to admit to. What if she got really upset? No, there was no way I could tell her what I had done.

So how do I approach the phone call? Play along? What if she lied some more?

I went through a lot of such internal debates for about ten minutes, staring at the image of my wife lying on the very bed on which she had been thoroughly fucked by our watchman a few hours ago. Finally I felt ready to make the call.

I unplugged the speakers and the headphones so the sound from the computer wouldn't create a feedback. But I kept the webcam feed on and kept watching her. I dialed her number. There was a 2 second delay in the webcam feed.

"Hi slut!" I said in a rehearsed joking voice. "Got nicely fucked by the watchman?"

"Prakash!!" she said in a whiny voice and a terse expression on her face. "Don't call me a slut. It makes me feel bad about myself."

"Okay, sorry. But you didn't answer my question."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Dara and I...we did it." I could see her blush and cover her face on the screen.

"Congratulations!" I said, half sincerely. "How was he?" I was paranoid as there was a moment of silence before she replied

"Not bad." she said, her face clearly saying something else.

I felt somewhat better that my wife was dodging comparative questions from me. After all, I had seen the sex on the screen. It was obvious that she had enjoyed it a lot more than any time with me.

"So....details?" I left the question open-ended.

She thought for a few seconds before answering, as if deciding how much it was okay to share.

"He came over late at night. We had dinner. Then we went to the bedroom. We did our usual thing of making out, oral, etc. Then when he started doing his thing of...you know...rubbing his penis against me down there...I think he sensed I was ready..." I could see Menaka was clearly trying to carefully complete her sentence.

"What made him sense it?" I asked, wondering if she'd mention the red sari or the shaved pussy or the conversation about Vimla.

"Just my body language I guess. He asked me if he could put it in. I nodded. And...well...it happened."

She was silent.

"Okay..." I said, hoping for more details.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I told you to go ahead, remember?" I could feel both of us getting tensed at the situation.

"Still, saying it is one thing." Menaka blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Honey, I am fine. I play around and now so have you. No big deal." I said. "So...how did it feel to be penetrated by the first cock after mine?"

I phrased the question that way to give her an opening to tell me about the details.

"Actually..." she said and then stopped.

"Yes?" I said hopefully. I watched the expression on her face which clearly suggested an internal struggled.

"Actually...it felt very similar to yours." she finally said.

And that was the first actual lie. Telling me it felt very similar to mine was an obvious lie. I had seen how thick it was and heard her yell about how thick it was. Her reaction to Dara's penetration had been anything but similar to when I fucked her.

I felt a surge of anger, but calmed myself saying she was probably doing it to protect my male ego.

"Similar, eh?" I finally said.

"Yeah."

"What else?"

"What else...I don't know...it feels weird talking about it..."

"I understand." I said, not wanting to pressure her too much. "Whatever sticks out in your memory..."

"He was...energetic...a lot more than what I'd expect from a man his age." Menaka bit her lower lip as she said it

"Energetic how?" I could feel a lump in my throat, expecting Menaka to compare Dara with my performance.

"You know...in terms of pace and how long he lasted and all that." she said and two seconds later I saw her blush.

"How long did he last?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes or so."

"Hmmm..." I replayed the image in my mind of her hollering through the sort of orgasm she had never had with me. This was again a lie as Dara clearly lasted way more than just 15 minutes. "What else?"

"That's it I guess. Like I said, feels weird describing such stuff." she shrugged.

"How many times did you do it?"

"Just that one time." another lie but I let it go.

"Was he there all night?"

"He left in the morning."

"He didn't want to do it again?"

"He did, but I didn't feel like it." Again, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a lie meant to protect my male ego because we rarely if ever did it more than once a night. In being totally honest with me about how they had actually fucked three times and how she had initiated sex once, she might've felt like I would've felt threatened.

"Hmmm...so you are satisfied?"

"It was nice."

"You plan to keep doing it with him?"

"Maybe." Her face clearly saying otherwise

"What about Banke?" I asked an open-ended question.

"What about him?" she sharply countered.

"Was he there? Did he watch? Try to join in."

"No. I haven't seen him in a couple of days." I could sense the tension in her voice. This was clearly a sore point.

"Maybe he'll want his turn next?" I said, trying to sound jocular.

Menaka was silent for a few seconds. On the screen, I saw her chest heave and her face wear a tense expression.

"Prakash, I have to hang up. There is someone at the door."

Another lie. But I let it go again.

"Okay. Should I call you back in a few minutes?"

"No, I have to go meet...Alka for a while."

"Okay."

"I will message you in a few hours."

And she hung up.

And then just lay there on the bed. There was no one at the door as I knew. But the topic of Banke seemed to make her panic. I cursed myself for bringing it up. She put her phone on the bed, covered her face in her hands and just stayed still.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menaka stayed on the bed for a while and I kept staring at her until I realized that she had fallen asleep again. The night had been a tiring one for her, so that was no surprise. I thought about the conversation a bit. Then I remembered a document I had to finish and send to my boss so I kept the feed open and the volume on high and started working on it.

I could hear some noise from the bedroom and quickly turned on the camera, Menaka had woken up and was getting ready. She quickly stripped her t shirt and shorts and started wearing a saree. I could almost feel an erection from what I saw on the screen, my sexy wife in her black bra and blue panties. In a short time, she was ready and I could hear the front door close and assumed she had stepped out of the house. I kept the volume on full and continued with my work, assuming my wife won't return quickly. 

I didn't realize when I fell asleep on the couch, my laptop screen frozen. I was woken up by Ayan's playful screaming and Menaka's voice. I checked the clock and quickly figured out it was night time in India, 10:30 PM approx. I turned on the screen and saw my wife was carrying lots of bags with her which looked like a nice shopping day out for my wife and kid. I sent her a message to call me on Skype.

I was greeted with my wife's beautiful face on my laptop screen, her face glowing and radiating a beautiful smile as Ayan also barged in front of the camera. I was happy to see my wife and kid enjoying their day out.

"Papa, mom took me out for shopping today" Ayan told me excitedly.

I got to know from him that Menaka first went to get from from his friend Rahil's place and then both of them went to Inorbit mall and stayed there for a long time. Also they watched his favorite cartoon movie at PVR followed by dinner at Mc'Donald's. Ayan continued his rumbling for another 15 minutes as Menaka was staring at the camera patiently, waiting for him to be done. She asked him to go to his room as it was late and he must go to bed. My son obliged and soon it I heard his bedroom door close. 

"Haven't met Dara today?" Was my first question as soon as I heard the door close.

"Noooooo.....God Ayan told you about our day" Menaka reacted in mock anger.

"I went to get him in the morning, followed by a movie at PVR and some shopping. Also we had dinner at his favorite place" 

"When are you meeting him again" I enquired her

"Not sure" Menaka shrugged

"How about tonight?" I asked her

"PRAKASH......are you crazy?" Menaka angrily chopped back at me

"Our son is home and you want me to call him home" She glared at me through the screen

"Relax babe, I was just kidding. I was wondering you want some more of him" I tried to calm her down

"My god, you are obsessed with vulgarity" I saw my wife's big boobs heave up and down as she straightened up on her seat.

"I'm feeling sleepy, bye" She just ended the call

I sat there looking at the Bombay feed, as my wife changed into her night dress and turned off the lights. I just sat there looking at the screen, wondering whether I had pushed her too hard. Internally, I was still angry at her that she was hiding the fact that she was angry because Banke had barged and interrupted their sex session. Also she was hiding the fact that she had the best sex of her life with Dara, that old Nepali gurkha who barely make one tenth of what I make per month. 

I heard a soft moan and quickly figured Menaka had started her fingering session before going to bed, the moan bought out a smile on my face as I knew my once shy and prim proper wife was slowly evolving right in front of my eyes. On my laptop screen, unknown to her.
[+] 8 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 07
(Wife sinks deeper, crosses newer boundaries)

I sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. It was almost time. Almost 4 PM in Bombay.

It had been over forty eight hours since I had last seen Menaka on my computer screen, For a variety of reasons that I will soon go into, I hadn't been able to keep monitoring her progress over the computer and the couple of times we had spoken had been very short conversations. I was dying to hear her voice again.

Finally the phone rang.

"Hey, finally!" I replied.

"Hello Prakash. How are you?" she sounded a little tired. I wondered if she had just been fucked by one of her lovers again. But it was unlikely given that our son was probably there with her.

"I am doing fine. Just a little tired with all the crazy work." I replied. "How have you been?"

"I'm okay." she laconically said and was silent.

"Well...any developments on the Dara front?"

"Actually we had a big fight again, I haven't seen him after that day" Menaka replied plainly.

"God Menaka, you guys fight like teenagers" I tried to hide my snide remark under a smile

"No Prakash. Dara is getting way to cocky, It was right to put him in his place" I could see her face turning serious.

"What happened?" I enquired her

"He tried to sneak up again multiple times, saying I was being coy. How I should let Banke touch and feel her a little because Vimla allows him to do the same. Dara also said he likes to share Vimla with Banke so she should also do the same" Menaka concluded

"What did you do when he tried to sneak in"? I understood the gravity of the situation

"I told her sternly that he should be grateful about whatever happened between us so far, he could share Vimla with Banke but I am not Vimla. And....." Menaka went silent and I could see the confused expression on her face.

"And...?" I asked her

"And I also told him it's over between you and me. He should leave me alone" Menaka completed her sentence

"WHAT? Menaka are you serious?" I was taken aback with what I was hearing.

"Yes Prakash. I think we should stop our adventure, or better find someone who is equal to our status. You remember that Dinesh guy?" She quipped

"Menaka I think you are overreacting babe" I tried to reason with her. I wanted her to tell me the truth.

"Overreacting? Really?" Menaka stared daggers at me through the screen

"Prakash let me be honest with you, I enjoyed the sex with Dara as much as I enjoy sex with you. We had a fun night and both of us got what we were looking for. I think we should stop our adventure before things go out of control. It might spoil our reputation forever, plus we live in a posh gated society. People might start wondering what is going on here" Menaka finished her monologue

I just kept staring at her pretty face and big milky boobs as she continued reasoning with me on why we should end our Dara chapter. I figured she wanted to protect my male ego and didn't want to compare me with Dara, but also at the same time was interested in ending this chapter. I could very well understand her reasons of being caught and be a subject of shame forever. 

"Menaka, you had my blessing to start this chapter with Dara which I thought would be a source of fun and physical bliss for you. Who am I to reason with you? If you want to end it, please go ahead and do it" I concluded with my reasons

"Thank you Prakash, you are the best" She had a beaming smile on her face.

"I gotta go babe, Will call you at night" I bid farewell to my sexy wife and disconnected the call

My head was spinning with everything that happened just now, My wife started this affair with our watchman with my blessings. It didn't take long for our watchman to bed my pretty wife and give her the best sex of her life and just like that, she decided to end the affair with him. Also, my wife was hiding facts from me that Banke walked in on them having early morning sex which was the reason for her outburst.

I kept wondering why my wife had selected Dara as her partner in the first place, as clearly she had a offer from Dinesh who was equal to us in status and also socially. Having an affair with him would have been much easier for her and also for Dinesh as his wife is traveling most of the time. Affair with Dara always had the risk of getting caught by someone in the society or the news leaking to someone. I gradually disconnected my headphones and shut down my laptop thinking what started as a fantasy just vanished in an instant. 

Our ship was sailing from Manila to Paris, so I had no network coverage for almost a week. As I called my wife after a week, I was greeted with the most beautiful face of my wife and my cute son. 

"Papa, how are you?" Ayan screamed with joy as he saw me on screen.

"I'm good beta, how are you" As usual, Ayan started with the details of how his day went, how he misses me and when I was coming home. My almost jumped on my seat when he mentioned how Dara uncle helped him fix his cycle a few days back. 

Menaka just looked at me with a sheepish expression on her face and gestured me that she will tell me everything later.

After almost half n hour of Ayan's blabbering, he went to his bedroom to change.

"Dara helped him? He came home?" I enquired

"Prakash, let me tell you from the beginning" Menaka closed the door of our bedroom and started speaking in a low voice

"Last time when we talked, I told you I was going to end the affair with Dara" 

"You didn't?" I immediately shot back, feeling a little betrayed

"I did, please don't interrupt. So after our last call, I ran into him next day as I was dropping Ayan to his bus stop. Dara and Banke were waiting at the gate as usual, Dara had a smirk on his face. Expecting me to call him upstairs with me, I casually walked up to him and upon sensing no one was around so early in the morning, told him never to look at me like that ever again. It's over between you and me and we did a mistake with involving with someone who was not on our level socially and economically." Menaka concluded with confidence beaming from her face

"How did he react?" I asked her with intrigue

"As usual, trying to reason with me why I was being so coy? That he had a great time with me and how he was looking forward to spending more nights with me" 

In my mind, even I wanted him to spend many more nights with my wife as much as he wanted it. Sure Menaka can end her affair with Dara and start a new affair with someone who is equal to our standard in the society, but it was just much more than that. A old man like Dara coming from a low income daily wages bracket getting involved a sexy busty housewife, Just to uproot the deep rooted classiest mindset and prejudice we hold against people like Dara, it had a taboo element which gave a kick to me like nothing else could. 

Menaka and I continued discussion on the same for some time, with me assuring her to follow her heart and do what she feels like is the right thing to do. 
Menaka again telling me that she was glad I was supporting her in her journey and she was lucky to have a husband like me. 

"Okay baby, I gotta go. I guess I won't be able to call you for a few more days. Keep me updated on email incase you decide to change your mind" I said it and noticed a strange expression on Menaka's face

"I'm not going to change my mind prakash, it's over. Bye babe. Love you" Menaka said and clicked on the disconnect button

The video failed to disconnect from her end and I could still see her pretty face on the screen, guess there was a lag from her end. I waved goodbye and a flying kiss to my wife which didn't get the desired reaction from her, I guess she thought the call was disconnected but in fact it wasn't. What I saw next felt like a arrow piercing through my chest. As my wife removed her headphones and bent forward to keep them at the headphones stand near the table, I saw he bare back was covered with hickeys and bite marks which looked fresh. I quickly made a mental note and counted the hickeys to be 4 big red bites which were displaying through her almost backless blouse. 

My mind had a flashback of how she was covering her back with her pallu when Ayan was on the call with me and how her expression changed when I said inform me just incase you change your mind. I had never felt such level of betrayal from my wife, who was by nature not a manipulative person. I could sense my wife was hiding much more things from me and I to figure out a way to find out what's going on with her and our watchman Dara.
[+] 10 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Great update brother....i really want to know what happens next...please update more...
Like Reply
(12-03-2023, 02:14 PM)ShadowRising321 Wrote: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 07
(Wife sinks deeper, crosses newer boundaries)

. . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . .  . .

My mind had a flashback of how she was covering her back with her pallu when Ayan was on the call with me and how her expression changed when I said inform me just incase you change your mind. I had never felt such level of betrayal from my wife, who was by nature not a manipulative person. I could sense my wife was hiding much more things from me and I to figure out a way to find out what's going on with her and our watchman Dara.

Beautiful Author. Yes original was some time ago but you have started something that looks interesting

Eager to read what happens next.  Looks, Wifey has crossed newer boundaries surely.

clps clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
wonderful story
Like Reply
Seems, You don't have Email or PM option. Generally. it would be bad if readers discuss options in public. 
A one on one with Author will ensure others don't know plot upcoming.

I would like to see update as below:
  • Hubby already has doubts
  • Son should also see mom more and more with Dara and others,   but mom should somehow manage then by giving excuses
  • So when wifey puts son on call and says she will come back, hubby gently questions son to understand Wifey's behavior.
  • Son should say how he saw mother often looking tired, often pushing him out to play even if no one there, how mom missed schools meetings etc. These should give ides to hubby how is Wifey's Time going
  • Now, hubby during call with wifey [keeping son] should put forth questions that wifey should get shocked but manage some what to answer... Her Son innocently countering her answers which wifey again tries to counter back saying something and trying to manage.
  • Basically wifey should go down and down into debauchery but should hide more and more from Hubby [though Hubby desires same]
  • Later on after 2 weeks, hubby [doing some investigate work putting together a picture] confronts her directly - wifey ends up crying saying she cant live without multiple partner male/female sex----- hubby should say he will try to help her overcome but instead creates situation [like extending his assignment]  for her to succumbed more to carnal pleasures
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Absolutely mind blowing story!
Like Reply
Awesome and amazing story
Like Reply
Really very very interesting and exciting story! Super sensational writings! clps clps clps
Like Reply
I just sat there staring at the screen, my prim proper sexy wife was lying to me non chalantly about our watchman. I couldn't believe what I just saw on my laptop screen. I was tempted to call her back and tell her that I saw the hickeys on her back and she should stop lying to me. I somehow resisted the urge to call her, as she would immediately realise I am secretly watching everything she is doing with her lover.

I kept on twisting and turning on my bunk bed, unable to sleep. I was having a mild headache after what had just
happened. Menaka my wife had turned from a obedient, honest housewife to this cheating, manipulative version of her which I had never expected. I kept on staring at the ceiling as early morning rays of sunlight was passing through the window and falling on the wall adjacent to me. I didn't realise when I fell asleep on my bunk bed.

Next day as usual after Ayan went to school, I skyped my wife and her pretty face came on screen.

"Hi Prakash" she beamed through my screen

"Hi darling, how have you been? You look happy" I added sarcastically

"Why shouldn't I be happy? Do you know what's tomorrow?" She asked

"What?"

"Prakash. Seriously?" Menaka glared at me through the screen

"What's tomorrow Menaka?" I tried to recollect but failed

"It's Ayan's birthday dear" Menaka had a dejected look on her face

"Oh shit. I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me" I tried to excuse out of the situation

I noticed a small shake of the head from Menaka, followed by a smirk. Like she was expecting me to forget our son's birthday. I avoided eye contact with her.

"So how's it going with Dara?" I tried to change the subject

"That's all you care about? Forgot your son's birthday but want to know every detail about the watchman" I could see genuine anger on her face

I kept quiet and continued avoiding eye contact with her, I knew she had me cornered.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something Prakash, I hope you won't be angry after I finish telling you what happened" Menaka smiled shyly and blushed a little.

"Tell me everything honey" I was feeling a little better as I thought my wife was going to share all the details with me.

"So after I had a chat with Dara regarding ending our affair, he started his usual blackmailing by taking Vimla to the terrace every night and chatting to her in front of me. They used to purposely hang out in front of the main gate as I went to the bus stop to drop Ayan and get all touchy and pushy in front of me." Menaka took a pause

"And?" I knew there was more

"It kind of had an effect on me, as I managed to ignore them for 2 days. But on the third day at night after Ayan went to sleep, I carefully managed to sneak out of our house and went to the terrace. I noticed the door to the terrace was open, I think Dara kept it open on purpose as I guess he knew I would give in to the temptation. And....oh god this is so embarassing." Menaka blushed and bit her lower lip. This time she was avoiding eye contact

I stayed silent and waited for her to continue

"I tip toed on the terrace and could hear decently loud grunts coming from behind the water tank. There I could see.....
Omg Prakash I don't know how to tell you. Dara was standing facing the water tank, one leg on the wall for support and with one hand he had a hold of Vimla's hair"

"And Vimla?" I nudged her

"Vimla had her face buried in his hairy ass and Dara had a strong grip on her hair, pushing her head in his ass and grunting loudly as Vimla was eating and licking his dirty asshole." Menaka had turned red and her voice was hoarse as she finished

"What? Vimla was licking his asshole? That ugly old Nepali gurkha" I sat up straight on my chair

"Yes Prakash, oh god it was so erotic. There's more" She blushed

"After getting his asshole licked by the young maid Vimla, Dara roughly pushed her down and got behind her. He dove face first in her bony skinny ass and started licking and spitting on her asshole. Few more minutes of licking and spitting on her asshole, Dara roughly placed a foot on her face and held her in that position and in one stroke shoved his big black thick cock in her asshole. Oh god Prakash, wish I could tell you her moans and the sounds of her skin slapping as his big dick worked like a piston on her perky little asshole. And......."

"And what Menaka?" I noticed she was silent

"That's when I bumped against the metal door separating the terrace into two sections, creating a sound loud enough for them to hear. I noticed both of them panicked and immediately looked back at me" Menaka clicked her tongue

"I just blushed and ran away from the terrace"

"Menaka you naughty vixen" I laughed at her

"Your voice has turned so hoarse darling, looks like it turned you on" I nudged her to open up even more, I was tempted to ask her about the hickeys on her back. Somehow I could tell she was not yet ready to share that part with me.
[+] 5 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Amazing update brother.....erotic update...
Like Reply
Amazing story
Like Reply
Fantastic updates. Carry on
Like Reply
Next day started as usual with a video call with my beautiful wife and my lovely son Ayan, I wished him on his birthday and promised him to bring a nice gift for him from France when I return home. My son excitedly told me that Menaka had planned a birthday party for him and all of his friends were coming in the evening. I got to know all his plans for the day as he continued with his updates for his birthday.

As soon as Ayan left, Menaka had a serious expression on her face and started speaking in a low voice
"Prakash, do you remember what I told you yesterday?" Menaka was tensed

"Yes dear, You saw Dara fucking Vimla in her ass on the terrace" I quipped

"Honey there's something I need to tell you" Menaka looked at me with her puppy eyes

"Tell me babe, I won't judge you" I realised Menaka couldn't hide it any longer from me

"Actually, yesterday as I went to the main gate to receive Ayan from the bus stop, I noticed Ayan had already started walking home with Dara. Dara was holding his bag and water bottle as both of them saw me and smiled. Ayan told me Dara uncle was already at the bus stop. I avoided eye contact with Dara and Ayan was also there with us at that time. Soon we entered the lift as Ayan continued talking to him about the latest happenings at his school. In the lift, I saw Dara was trying to catch a glimpse of my cleavage as I was wearing a saree in the afternoon. As I reached for the main door, Dara was standing pretty close to me and soon entered our flat with Ayan's school bag and water bottle."

"Menaka, you allowed him to follow you to our flat" I raised an eyebrow as I questioned her

"Prakash, it's not like I had a choice, He was carrying Ayan's bag and water bottle" She reasoned back

"Ok, continue"

"As we entered the flat, I asked Ayan to go freshen up and I will serve lunch for him. All this time Dara was standing there patiently looking at the ground waiting for Ayan to go" Menaka continued

"As Ayan left the living room, Dara walked towards me and told me that ever since our fight, he has taught a lesson to Banke and he will never interfere in our business. He had left Banke with bruises on his rib cage and face. That Banke has promised him on his life and how much he respects him." Menaka concluded with a sigh from her mouth

"And you believe him?" I asked her non chalantly

"Yes I do Prakash. These Gurkhas are men of their word" Menaka sighed at me

"Ohh, looks like you know a lot about them" I had a rage of jealousy as my wife was praising our old gurkha watchman

"Oh is it Prakash? You go around bedding half the European women and I can't praise our watchman?" Menaka immediately caught my jealousy and thundered at me through the screen

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean that" I tried to diffuse the situation

"There's something more" Menaka blushed and turned a shade red

"As Dara finished telling me that Banke won't interfere from now, I told him that's good but I still need some time to re-consider my choices and till then he also shouldn't interfere in our life. But......" Menaka paused

"But what dear?" I was waiting with awaited breath

"As I turned to lay down the plates on the dining table, I didn't realize I was exposing my milky creamy back to Dara as I was wearing a low cut designed blouse. Dara stepped forward and put both his arms around my waist and grabbed me from behind" Menaka was tensed and I could sense the fear in her voice.

"I tried to wiggle free from his grasp, but also at the same time his rough hands and his embrace felt so nice, so familiar at I was kind of missing his touch. I didn't realize when Dara held me tightly and put a big chunk of my flesh in his mouth and bit me hard on my back. I let out a muffled scream as I was shocked by his actions, Dara didn't let go of me or my skin in his teeth, nibbling and biting at my exposed back and saying how much he missed my sexy body and that she should forgive him" Menaka was turned on as she was narrating the story

I could clearly see on her face how much she was turned on by this latest incident, I was sure things would have progressed further if my son was not at home. Somehow I felt my heart sink again as my wife was back to being cozy with our watchman. I was sure it was a matter of time before his Gurkha dick breached her cunt again.

"And Ayan?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my wife, especially with our son Ayan being home

"I'm coming to that part, I heard Ayan coming out of his room. I quickly pushed Dara back with all my might and covered my back with the pallu of my saree. Dara stumbled backwards as he was not expecting such a reaction from me and when Ayan came to the living room, everything was normal" Menaka winked at me as he finished telling me how they avoided getting caught

"You describe it so non chalantly like you loved it" I tried to test her again

"Maybe......Maybe not" Menaka winked at me again

I was happy that even though my wife lied to me initially, she came out with the truth and that actually explains the hickeys on her sexy back. I was still skeptical whether this is the complete truth or my wife was still hiding something from me.

She also filled me with details of how she and Ayan were going out for shopping followed by spa sessions for his birthday. I wished her good day and logged off. Promising her that I will call in the evening during his birthday party.
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Great bro ...
Like Reply
woww one more fav story of mine is coming alive now..
Like Reply
Next day I had a early morning call with my son and wished him on his birthday, I was almost teary eyed watching him so happy and I was missing him a lot on his birthday. After a while, My beautiful wife came in front of the camera and we had a chat for some time. So told me Ayan has taken a holiday from his school and both of them are going to Phoenix mall for some shopping and movies. She also informed me to call during the cake cutting in evening as all of Ayan's friends were coming for his birthday party. I disconnected the Skype call and immediately turned on the Bombay feed.

I could see my wife was dressed in a blue salwar kameez and was looking absolutely ravishing. Her long silky black hair were tied in a ponytail as she bent down to adjust her sandals, pushing her big sexy ass back which was clearly visible from her salwar kameez. She had such a voluptuous body that she could carry any outfit. I almost had an erection just by looking at her dressed in a fairly simple salwar kameez. I saw both of them leaving our apartment for their shopping session. I turned off the screen and started working on some documents which I had to submit to my boss. I knew Menaka would be out for most time of the day today and they won't be returning soon.

I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep in front of the screen, I was woken up by the sound of my front door opening. I checked the clock and figured it must have been close to 5PM in Bombay. I could hear my son's voice followed by Menaka's voice. I turned on my live feed from Bombay and saw my wife walking into our bedroom with lots of shopping bags. I could also see she had trimmed her hair a bit and they had curls at the end, making her already sexy appearance absolutely ravishing. She started stripping off her salwar kameez and was standing in her blue bra and panties in front of the mirror. My hand immediately went to my dick as I saw my sexy wife standing in her bra & panties, she quickly grabbed a towel and went towards the bathroom, her big creamy ass swaying as she walked. I could see her body had a shine and I figured, she must've had a complete body spa session.

I could hear the shower running for quiet some time, Menaka walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. I immediately sat up in front of the screen as my wife discarded the towel and it fell to the floor. Blood rushed to my dick as I saw my wife standing in our master bedroom completely naked. Her big milky boobs bouncing as she walked to the dressing table, I quickly noticed she had shaved her pussy completely, void of any hair on her completely clean and pink snatch. My wife quickly wore a pair of pink lacy bra and panties, which enhanced her look completely and she was looking like a doll. She started searching one of her shopping bags and found a red shiny dress for herself, I figured she had shopped for it for today's birthday party. She quickly wore the one piece which was a shiny red in color and was looking like a supermodel after she was done, I noticed she applied faint shade of red lipstick on her juicy lips and also some mascara near her eyes, accentuating her already god given beauty. She walked out of the bedroom as my eyes were fixated on her big ass as she walked. I figured the dress was a tight fit to her curvaceous body and it accentuated her already perfect figure.

I could hear sounds coming from the living room and figured Ayan's friends must have started dropping in to the party, I had already discarded all the files from my work station as my mind was fixated in Bombay, I cursed myself for not having a video cam set up in our living room as I was unable to see what was going on. Soon I got a video call on my mobile from my wife.

"Hi honey, We are cutting the cake" Menaka beamed from the other end. She gave me a peek of the cake cutting ceremony and I saw my living room was filled with children around the same age as Ayan and also their mothers. Few of them decent looking, but none in comparison to my own wife. Menaka looked like a thousand bucks tonight and I could actually see some jealousy on the faces of few of the women standing next to her.

I had a quick conversation with most of them and disconnected the call, wishing my son a happy birthday again. I turned off the screen but kept the volume on full, I figured this was a perfect time for me to read some books, as it was already close to midnight here in Paris. I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep with a book on my face. I was woken up by my wife's voice.

"Ayan, quickly go and give these plates to Dara and Banke uncle" Menaka told Ayan

I immediately sat upright and turned on the screen, my bedroom was completely empty just like it was before. I also figured there was silence in the living room and thought the birthday party must've ended. I check the clock and figured it was close to 11PM in Bombay.

Ayan came home after giving the plates to both of them and both Menaka and Ayan sat down in the living room, going through all the gifts he had got. Ayan kept on going about how he enjoyed the party and he had got so many gifts. I heard Menaka tell him to go to bed as it was close to midnight. I heard the door to his bedroom close and saw my wife walking in our master bedroom. Menaka still looked fresh as earlier and she just plonked on the bed and opened the laptop next to her. She was lying on the bed and typing something, In a moment I got a email from her saying how she had a fun day with our son and she will call me tomorrow as she was very tired. I read the email and smiled, as I could see her right in front of me on the screen. I saw my wife got a call and figured who was calling her so late at night. I felt a lump in my throat as Menaka bit her lower lip and received the call.

"Hi, what do you want?" Menaka started talking

"You know what I want memsaab, but will you give it to me?" Dara chided from the other end

"Shut up, hehe. Tell me why are you calling so late?"

"Memsaab, The food that you gave us, Banke ate all the food. I was on my daily round when Ayan came with the plates and Banke finished everything. Do you have anything left?" Dara requested her

"Ummmm...Yeah I kinda have. You haven't eaten anything?" I could hear genuine concern in her voice

"Ok come up" Menaka concluded

I felt a piercing blow to my chest and was trembling with fear on where things could go from here. Dara had come up with a genuine excuse and Menaka had invited him upstairs at around midnight. I saw Menaka get up from the bed and considered changing into something normal, but she had a smirk on her face as she started walking to the living room in the same red dress which she was wearing for the party.

I turned on the volume enhancer and focused on what was being said

"Dara, come in" Menaka opened the door quietly and invited him in

"Sit on the dining table and wait, I will bring food for you. No funny business. Ayan is home" Menaka thundered at him

"Memsaab, you are looking like a model" Dara chuckled

"Shut up" Menaka replied to him in mock anger

I could hear plates and some giggling coming from my dining area, I figured Dara had started eating and my wife was enjoying having a conversation with him. I heard her "you eat I will go change quickly"

I saw my wife walking into our master bedroom and turned on the light, I was feeling sweaty as my wife was still dressed in her red one piece with our watchman sitting on the dining table. Few moments later, I saw Dara walk into our master bedroom and standing behind Menaka. I felt a strong lump in my throat watching Menaka and Dara in our bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as if I was listening in on them.

"What do you think?" Dara pointed to the huge tent in his pants.

She was looking right at him with a shocked expression on her face. Then she caught the huge tent in his pants. Once she saw it, her eyes were glued to it. She took a deep gulp as saliva began to fill her mouth. She bit her lips. Why did she feel like she was hungry for it?

Dara took two steps forward and pushed Menaka against the big french window we had, Menaka was about to say something when Dara pressed his thin lips against Menaka's rosy red lips and kissed her hard. Menaka tried to push him back but failed, Dara had one hand behind her head to keep her steady and continued kissing my wife hard. After kissing her wildly for a few minutes, I saw Dara's tongue dart out and went inside my wife's sweet mouth. Menaka opened her mouth even further to invite his invading tongue as my room was filled with sounds of kissing and grunting.

Dara kept on smooching my wife as his right hand started pulling down the chain of my wife's sexy red dress. Menaka wiggled her shoulders and the red dress fell near her waist, leaving her clad there just in her lacy pink bra. Dara collected the red dress from my wife's waist as Menaka raised her hands in the air, In one swift motion Dara pulled the red dress off her and there it was, My sexy voluptuous wife standing in our bedroom clad in her pink bra & panties. Dara picked her up and started carrying her towards the bed. I was amazed by how easily he picked up my curvaceous wife, guess Gurkhas had strength inappropriate to their thin builds.

He gently walked to the bed and threw her on it.

"I'll be back." he said, raising his little finger and walking towards the bathroom.

My wife, clad in just her underwear, nodded, and sat up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menaka got of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to have a nervous expression on her face. She ran her palms over her stomach, her sides and her butt. She then walked around the bedroom taking deep breaths and swinging her arms nervously. She went back to the mirror, lowered the front of her panties, and ran her fingers over her newly bald pussy for a few seconds. She then lowered the back of her panties flashing me her naked ass inadvertantly and swayed her hips like a seductive cabaret dancer. That nice round creamy ass looked so intensely fuckable.

"Shit, what am I doing?" she whispered to herself but I could hear it clearly. She pulled her panties back up.

Nervously, she walked back to the bed and sat on the edge facing the webcam. There was a pensive expression on her face. I admired her smooth naked legs and her ample cleavage as she sat there, occasionally sighing in trepidation. She folded her right leg over her left, put her right elbow on her knee and sat there looking into nothingness, her other hand smoothing her newly done hair.

"What am I doing, Prakash? Am I crazy? Will you hate me?"

She said this looking directly at the webcam and for a moment I thought she knew I was watching. But then she looked away and continued her soliloquy.

"I love you and I hope you won't hate me. I really can't control myself. Oh god, maybe I should send him away!"

She started chewing her right finger in nervousness.

"Yeah, I'll send him away." she nodded and said to herself.

That's when the bathroom door opened and Dara walked out. He was completely naked and his dick looked almost fully erect.

"What were you saying?" he asked, approaching the bed and sitting next to her folding one knee.

"Nothing." she said, wrapping her hair around one finger.

Dara walked on the bed and pulled Menaka close to him, Menaka could feel their hot bodies against each other. Dara felt her lacy bra against his chest and was taking in her heavenly scent. Menaka propped herself against his body, feeling his hands massage her ass. It felt good. She bit her lip, staring up close at his coarse face. He pursed his lips for his kiss. Menaka moved her face closer to his, relenting with a kiss. Feeling his mouth on hers, Menaka's body chemistry got to work immediately. What began as small, almost polite kisses soon became more. Then more. Both Menaka and Dara began to lose themselves in the feelings of their lips grabbing and massaging each other. Dara pulled her down until she was laying on top of him. His cock was being pushed up against Menaka's stomach as he grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks. With both their eyes closed, Menaka and Dara soon found the other person's tongue in their mouth as they tasted one another. Menaka's hair fell around their faces and Dara breathed the smell of her hair deeply. Dara slowed down his lips and pushed to start sharing a sensual kiss with my wife in our marital bed. Menaka was breathing heavily. She paused for a moment.

"Ouch..." she whimpered. She licked his lips before adjusting her hair to the side of her head, reaching back in to continue their slow kiss.

Dara continued to gently kiss her and stroke her shoulders and boobs. Gradually, Menaka seemed to relax. She put her right hand on his arm and gently rubbed it. A few seconds later, her hand disappeared under his arm and moved towards his crotch. Dara moaned a little so I surmised that her fingers were wrapped around his dick. But soon her hand withdrew and started stroking his thighs.

The enhancing filter meant that the sound of their smooches was very loud. After one particularly loud smooch, Dara lowered his head and started kissing Menaka's neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooooo" Menaka moaned in a high pitched voice as her left hand started caressing his hair.

Dara's left hand now slipped inside her bra and started fondling her right breast really hard.

"Aaaah!" my wife moaned as he bit her exposed nipple and started sucking on it.

"I love your tits!" Dara hoarsely said.

His hands kept playing with her tits as she pulled his lips back in for a kiss. They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other. Menaka's right hand move from his thigh to his bare chest and started stroking the hair on it. Menaka then locked her hands around his neck and kissed him very hard for a few seconds. Then she broke the kiss and lowered her face, kissing his hairy chest. Dara kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair.

"You got a new haircut for me?" he asked.

"Hmmm." she said, her face going south as she licked his chest.

Menaka's face was making a slow journey south. She nuzzled and kissed her chest hair for a while, then his stomach, and then suddenly, she bent her head even more and I saw my wife's innocent lips wrapped around the watchman's thick naked dick head, and her dainty fingers wrapped around the base.

"No hands!" Dara leaned back and sternly said.

I was amazed and aroused to see my wife obediently follow the watchman's command. She put both her hands on his thighs and slid her ass back a little so she could bend over more in the waist. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap as she gave him a skilled blowjob. Watching this was a revelation. I had never gotten such a passionate blowjob from my wife and here was our watchman getting the umpteenth one.

"I love your warm mouth, memsaab darling!" he said, and then pulling her tits out of the bra cups, added, "and of course, your big jugs."

It was an intensely trashy sight filling my screen. I zoomed in a little. Menaka's nipples were rubbing against Dara's knees as she sucked his thick dick. He started moaning occasionally and caressing her bare arms and shoulders.

After about five minutes of the handless dick sucking, Dara made Menaka straighten and then his mouth and hands attacked her tits that were hanging over her bra cups. She wrapped her arms around his head and started kissing his hair.

His left hand slowly moved from her breasts down over her stomach and slipped into her panties.

"Whoa!" Dara exclaimed.

He raised his head and looked at her.

"You took off the hair?"

She blushed and nodded.

"For me?"

She blushed and shrugged.

Dara got back to sucking her tits and his left hand inside her panties started moving at a furious speed.

"NNNGGGGG...AAAAAA...UHHHHHHHHHHH." Menaka started groaning loudly as Dara's fingers feverishly worked her pussy and clit.

Dara put one of his legs over hers and attacked her tits and pussy with even more intensity. For the next couple of minutes, my room was filled with different moans from my wife.

"AAAHHH YESSSSSS LIKE THAT RIGHT THERE OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAHHHHH SLOWER NOT THAT SLOW ... ..."

She dropped her arms to the side and leaned back as her watchman lover fingered her expertly. In a couple of minutes, her hips and thighs swayed and shuddered as she had a decent sized orgasm in the arms of her lover. I could not believe what I was seeing and was rock hard myself. Hearing and reading about it was one thing. Watching my wife cum at the hands of our lowly watchman on our own bed...divine!

"Thank you..." Menaka said with genuine gratitude and started kissing his chest again.

Dara leaned back on the bed and she started sucking his dick again. She was now attacking his dick with renewed vigor. In a few moments, Dara raised his legs and wrapped his ankles around my wife's naked back, holding her in the bent subservient position servicing his cock.

"That's right...suck my dick, memsaab...suck it like a lollipop!" he said, gently pulling her hair.

She complied with his request for a few minutes, then raised her head and kissed him. Dara didn't seem to mind the smell of his own dick on her breath. He leaned back until he was lying down on the bed and with his legs, dragged Menaka on top of him. She put her hands in his hair and started kissing him, laying on top. As they kissed, Dara finally reached for her bra hooks and took the flimsy thing off.

My wife was now wearing only her panties as she squirmed and writhed on top of her lover, kissing him like a hungry teenager. I was taken aback by the level of passionate intensity in their kisses. This didn't just seem like a convenient booty call or a no strings attached fling. This seemed something more meaningful and that partly terrified me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 6 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Great going brother....keep it up
Like Reply
Would love to read a possible update like below - 

In-laws visit suddenly for few days
  Wifey initially not looking at dara but her body needs to be handled
  How Wifey cheats her in-laws and has XXX time with dara
Like Reply
Awesome and fantastic story
Like Reply