Poll: Guys do you like this story to continue on it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
95.56%
43 95.56%
No
4.44%
2 4.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

how mom solve son fault insisted changing her life very disgrace
                      Its very fantastic incest story 

Raja was very happy for getting admission for his higher studies in Delhi.raja was an ordinary student but his wish for getting admission in good college finally on the way.

Raja want stay hostel for study but distance his apartment and college just 10 or 12 kilometres only and he tells his wish to parents,Now his parents decided not to send him to hostel since they knew that he will try to make lot of friends circle around there and will not concentrate on studies.

Nithiya Raja mom was married and settled with her husband in Delhi, Raja was actually interested to stay in hostel because he knew that once he stay with his mom,she will closely monitor him.
[+] 5 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Raja was thrilled to find new friends and new place.
His mom nithiya was married 23 years ago, it was an arranged marriage & they are having one and only children.Actually now his mom and dad  eagerly awaiting Raja with a lot of dreams and ambitions.They were now finacially well and Raja dad  is a business mam.

Nithiya is 41 years 5 f 6 inch tall but his mom looks like 30 age women because has a good body shape,she has really good face,bulky boombs and a perfect ass... every male will notice her curvy figure.

It has been 4 months since now Raja has joined in college,his dad are also happy that now there son is concentrating on his academic career and they have given full credit to nithiya for showing him right direction, but on the other side raja was secretly enjoying with his girlfriend's and he got lots of friends in his college and surroundings.Due to this bad character he already got a warning from his college and Raja secretly keep it without informing his mom,However recently in an examination he was caught for copying and management has decided to suspend him considering all the issue he is making in the college.Now raja understood that he is in real trouble and he really needs to bring his parents to solve this issue.raja was afraid to inform his parents and he feels that his mom can help him.He know that nithiya will also feel bad if there dad need to come for solving this issue.

Next morning after his dad went for work raja went near mom nithiya and greeted her specially.

Hi Raja how about your exams...mom asked.
Didi you look pretty today...raja try to praise nithiya so he knows he can present his issue to her.

Oh really.. mom understand raja need something from her.... she was in feeling that he wants money.

Mom there is a problem in college raja replied cunningly.... Actually I am little trouble in college, college management asking you should come to college.... nithiya mom  was surprised to hear this...

What problems you have created in college and I cannot come to your college for solving your problem.... you are now an adult and still creating problems around you....mom was angry.

Mom actually i am very sorry and I promise that this is last time and hereafter I will not create any problems.... please help me in this..mom also feel that will be good because if his dad know it's bad for her too....so she decided to go his college and solve the issue.

Nithiya mom drives through the streets to the college, the traffic was little high even though its 10.00 am, her mind was full of thoughts about her son. She a wanted to solve this issue without knowing her husband so that her husband will not feel bad about son.She know that she needs to convince the principal and help her son.As she reaches the principal office, the HOD and principal explained all the issue.They were adamant that son should be suspended due to his character and they explained nithiya all the issue.Actually Raja was in connection with 2 security guards of the college and they were talking pictures of the girls and drinking alcohol, this was the main problem which principal was against raja.However after nithiya discussed and assured that further if any problems from Raj part then she will take whole responsibility and she will change raj college as her own responsibility.Principal and other HODs also feel it's ok and they were surprised that raj is having such a nice good looking mom and good mannerisms.They also informed that 2 security guards are terminated due to this.

She took a sigh of relief; she settled down thinking of what's next.... while driving back she could not concentrate properly about her son... During the day she was thinking whether she should inform her husband .... but later she decided to keep silent and give her son strict warning.

Nithiya was very angry and shouted at raj...Mom i am very sorry for what has happened but I am promising you that no further problems will come from my side and I will complete my studies in good score..raj promised his nithiya 

2 days have gone and nithiya found raj is still very sad.
Now what is the your problem....are you concentrating on your studies... nithiya asked.
Mom I am doing good and studying well and I will get good marks but...? Raj replied

But what... nithiya understand he has some problems.

Mom actually now the terminated guards of the college are jobless... They are suffering lot and actually one of them is everyday crying me for some help ....if you can assist him,he will be always thankful to you.

Hearing this nithiya got very angry....I don't want to hear about that idiots.... let them suffer... Nithiya was very angry and I don't want you to have connection with them too....mom advised.

Mom please actually there is a vacancy in our apartment for a security guard and if you can speak to the owner for hiring him further he will not come to meet me....I am feeling very bad of him....I am requesting you .
Raj know that if he request to nithiya more sometimes she will agree.

Actually raj has a plan that once the guard appointed in there apartment,he can always meet him without knowing mom and can have connection with lot of girls through the contact of security guard.

Meanwhile nithiya was thinking that if the guard will be appointment in there apartment...he will not further disturb his son....
Ok you asked him to meet me...mom reply casually to raj.

Next day when hearing calling bell  opened to see a man in late 40 s.
Madam... I am imran and your son has asked me to meet you for helping me for a job as security guard in this apartment.

What," she looked questioningly towards him....she feels uncomfortable while looking at his face.She feel that he is on hangover and he is unattractive man and couple of inches shorter than her.

Madam I will be always thankful for you if you help me.... Imran try to impress nithiya.

I don't need your thanks but leave my son and I don't want to see you speak raj again... shouted nithiya... You can join your duty from tomorrow..... informed nithiya and she was also happy that now her son can completely focus on his duty and she forcefully closed the door.

Ohh my God...she is such a fucking hot... Imran was  very happy to join there as a security guard for her apartment.I want to see her without clothes and it would be great and awesome.....He was very happy...

Ohh raj beta I never know your mom is such a beauty.... imran know that if he plan well he can fuck her .

After leaving there imran was very happy ...He want to inform this great news to his friend Arif.....

Hey today was a great day, you know raj mom's is really hot item.....her body is a great sight for everyone.... During drinking he described about Zoya to his friend Raghu.

Hey you are very lucky,...by the way how you will seduce her....it will be tough task for you, but if you succeed you can enjoy daily....

Aarif I will try my level best and Raj will be a good option....we need to bring him more into our track....he never told me he has such a fuckable Mom.

Hmmm you are better player & I know you will try maximum....I also want to see her? Aarif was also anxious to see Nithiya.

Don't worry,I will arrange all that.... Imran was in full of excitement about his new madam and he wants to get her at any cost.

Imran joined the duty from next day itself and Raj was happy ,now he can meet and discuss with Imran oftenly since Imran will be staying in the guards room....

Hey how's your new job?

It's nice Raj beta ....I thank you so much for giving me this great job......I think this will be the best job I am going to do.... Imran replied in double meaning thinking of Nithiya.

but please don't speak to me in front of Madam,she warned me not to meet you.....

Yes my Mom warned me also, replied Raj.

Ok Raj beta by the way I have got some very new nice girls.... and we should be in touch with each other for that.

Yes Imran but now we should be very careful...no problems should happen like what happened in college......

Raj Beta for that I should be able create very good impression here, specially your Mom Nithiya madam should be happy with me otherwise our plan will not work.Once Madam is happy with me....I can connect you very new good girl..... hearing this Raj was also happy.

Ok Imran we will meet evening, Raj replied and left to college.

Imran also understood that Nithiya husband will usually leave early morning to his office....

Mornings were not always that tough for Nithiya, after sending her husband and son she will be free,Usually she took care of herself that includes running in treadmill for maintaining her shape.

Nithiya was watching TV when door bell ring.

She opened the door and see Imran.

What you want? Nithiya got irritated to see Imran 

Good morning madam ... sorry to disturb you, actually I want to say one thing about Raj beta...

What you want to say now about him,you only put him in trouble... Nithiya wanted to avoid Imran since she was wearing transparent nighty which will give a clear picture of her body.

Madam please trust me,I will be always loyal to you because you have given this job which helps me and my family,so I want to inform some secret about Raj beta.....he is now connection with some drug agent.... which is very risky to him.

Nithiya was stunned to hear this.... Shut up!how can you say this...

Please memsaab believe me because I don't want Raj beta to be in trouble..... Actually Imran was having some old pictures in his phone where Raj was using drugs and Imran was only the person who has given him.... During that time it was casually taken but now Imran was lucky to save it so that he is able to show this to Nithiya.

See this picture madam....if you don't believe

Nithiya was shocked to see the pictures,she understand her son in real trouble.

Imran now understand that the ball is in his court now,he was delighted to see Nithiya situation.He move a little closer to her for to get a full view..... Everything about Nithiya was special,she was a perfect figure,nice figure.....

Ohh God magnificent.... very nice ass, such a beautiful ass she have.... Imran got a clear view of her.

Madam Madam don't worry, Nithiya suddenly got back from her thoughts..... Raj is your son and you should be responsible for saving him and you don't want to ignore it...do you?he said

No I am thinking only about it..... what will I do now, Nithiya was feeling helpless....

Memsaab there is a way, don't worry I am always there for you...I know an ayurvedic doctor who can help us....

How? Nithiya was surprised.

Previously that doctor has given medicine for curing drug addiction and we can give this medicine to Raj beta without his knowledge through food and I am sure that after some days of taking medicine Raj beta will never use drugs again.

Oh really then who will help me.... Nithiya was anxious.

Don't worry madam...that's what I am here for, only problem is this is little far so I can't go alone....

Imran I will give you my car... can you bring that medicine for me.... Nithiya asked.

Memsaab I always want to work for you, but unfortunately I don't have license..... Imran knows that Nithiya knows driving and if he can travel with her to the village area....he will be able to achieve his dream.

Nithiya was happy....I will drive to the place....how far is it from here.

It's only 2 hours drive from here and we need to start immediately so that we can reach before Saab and Raj beta will come...... Imran replied.

Oh ok that's good ,I will get ready and will come now, you wait near car....

Imran was very happy to get his plan success....he knew now Nithiya is in his trap .
[+] 7 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Since she needs to get ready soon she wears red blouse and saree which projects her bombs... Imran was really hard when he saw her in that dress.Nithiya was not aware of the condition in side view and his eyes was full in her breasts.
She started her car and moved to the direction as instructed by Imran.

After 1 hour they have entered a remote village, Now Imran was looking only Nithiya only instead of road.Nithiya got aware of the situation, she feels that she should not wear this dress while coming with this loss class person, but she decided to keep quiet for getting the medicine quickly.

Imran now got a naughty smile, Nithiya madam you are very beautiful..... Nobody can take eyes from you, your husband very lucky person.

What do you mean? Nithiya was angry.

Madam now I have changed my mind,I am going to inform to security officer regarding Raj beta.... Why should I take risk and save him.....he is responsible for my termination as gaurd from college..... Imran decided to test Nithiya.

Imran why you doing like this...we have reached the village... don't worry about your job I will make your job permanent....I will also assist you with money.... Nithiya don't want to argue with Imran, she knows that if he show the pictures to security officer her son will go to jail.

Madam now I don't need money,I have changed my mind after I saw your sexy body....I need to fuck you..... Imran replied straightly.....

Nithiya was now in real trouble,she soon started crying.... Imran you know I am married, please leave me.... please help me....I will give you lot of money,she wanted to get out from this situation, also she needs to save her son.

Nithiya madam after seeing you I can't change my mind,...you are such a hot item.I need to check you properly if you want to save your son...... Imran knows soon he is going to eat his pray.

He had a wicked smile on his face and he put his hands on her thighs.

What are you doing? Stay away from me... Nithiya shouted..

Ok then you leave me here...I will go to the security officer.... Imran was adamant.

Nithiya madam there is no one around us and if you cooperate with me....I will help you, otherwise you can see your son with security officer.Imran slightly remove her pallu and lusting her sexy little cleavage 

Nithiya was too stunned to reply of action and just stared at him,... Meanwhile Imran started to catch her blouse over breasts sol and caressing them firmly.Soon Imran started to kiss her lips.

Madam I am going to fuck you properly today, Imran was very excited.

He suddenly grabbed her hand and place it over his buldge.Nithiya feel very strange sensation when she understood size of it.Nithya is not having now the courage to look his face....She can't imagine such a low class guy enjoying her body.

Nithiya unhooked her bra and removed it....oh Nithiya you have nice pair of tits.....I love sucking this....he started to suck it very hard. Nithiya also feel strange sensation when Imran continue to suck her nipples strongly.

A couple of minutes later he started to unhook her skirt .
As a final try Nithiya catches his hand..... Imran please understand, if you leave me I am going to reward you with good money....

Nithiya madam! You are the greatest reward for me....I want to enjoy your pussy.. .. Nithiya feel irritated by his words.... she feels its better to keep quiet with him.

He grabbed the skirt at the waist of Nithiya and soon completely removed the white panties and her skirt.

Ohh my God very nice pussy,,I haven't seen such a nice pussy after fucking many girls... Imran started shouting.
I think your husband is the luckiest person, but now I am more lucky than him and I am going to fuck you.

Ohh your ass also perfect, Imran was not able to hide his luck.

Imran quickly unzipped his trouser and take his dick outside,... have you seen like this before.... Nithiya couldn't believe her eyes enormous dick hanging outside.... the head of the dick is different from her husband...ohh God this is huge,she thinks to herself.

He guided her hand towards it and she completely feel different.He suddenly put fingers on her pussy and she started shivering.

Nithiya resistance collapse and she was wet....soon he pushed his dick into her pussy..... ohhh God this is very tight and Imran started to fuck Nithiya roughly.

What a tight pussy you have,are you enjoying Nithiya tell me.... Imran was over joyed

I will fuck you all day Nithiya madam.... Imran understand that her reluctance has gone away.
He kept fucking on her for 20 minutes....ahhh can I release it inside.... Nithiya madam

Please Imran please release it outside.... Nithiya cried..... but very soon he ejaculate complete inside her pussy.

For a moment there was complete silence..... Madam you have a nice hole.... Nithiya didn't care it and now she understood that it was his plan regarding the drug issue.....Soon they started to drive back to home.... Nithiya eyes were wet and she was full of guilt...she has allowed this pervert to fuck her&she was determined to remove him from the job once they reach home.
Like Reply
Give your valuable comments to continue the story
Here or email id knithiya44; to feedback
Like Reply
Lots of emotions was passing through Nithiya mind... 

She felt for her husband and she feels she has lost something valuable,she was having a fantastic life with pretty good sex life.

Now a man who has joined as a gaurd in there apartment has done sex with her, that too very rough sex without her consent.

She wants to fire Imran at the earliest and don't involve others and make them know what happened.... ultimately it will ruin her life,so she decided to close this chapter permanently by firing him from job.

2 days later after her husband & son went to there duties,she walked to the guards room,as she entered the room she saw Imran drinking beer.This was an opportunity for her to remove him.

Idiot.... you are drinking alcohol during job hours and we don't need you here again....you can leave at the earliest.... Nithiya was adamant.

Hi Nithiya madam how are you today? Imran was cool..

No! Nithiya raised her voice.I don't want to hear anything from you.You can leave your job.

Madam if you want,I will not touch alcohol again,I have been hired recently, what will I say to my family and Raj beta....I want to work here permanently by giving a very good service to you.... Imran laughing while replying to her.

Shut up! I don't want to hear anything... Imran feel uncomfortable by the guard words.

Nithiya was wearing light yellow sleeveless saree ...She mostly wear saree dress when she plan to go outside.and she looks hot like always,

She understood that the bloody guard eyes roaming through her body.

Madam please give me one more chance,I will work as per your instruction & will make sure you will get a better service... his eyes was stucked on her body.

Nithiya noted that she should play tactically and avoid this idiot permanently from there place.

Come on now, this is not a big deal,I will give you some money and certificate,so that you will get a good opportunity .... Nithiya tries calmly to convince him.

Nithiya madam let me be frank with you,I don't want to loose this golden opportunity.I am not a fool to leave here,If I leave here I will not be able to get between your legs.... Imran was very straight.

Oh my God! Shut up... what do you mean? Nithiya face become red when she heard the guard strange comment towards her.

Imran suddenly take his phone and show a video to her....

Look madam, how amazing is your body,...it was the video which was taken secretly by Imran during village journey....Look our amazing sex,I am sure you don't want others to watch this great clips.

Nithiya was completely stunned,she knows that she is in real trouble,she is unable to understand the attitude of this guard who trying to blackmail her by using the video.

Imran please leave me...you know I am married & I helped you by giving a job in your tough situation.Please leave me alone....I will help you again by giving good money so that you can search a new job....She wanted to solve this in a diplomatic way and to avoid this pervert person.

Memsaab! please stop wasting our time...I know you helped me lot & it's bad if I didn't work properly to make you happy.

He walked towards her and place his hands over her shoulder.

Hey!! Nithiya was stunned, not able to speak...

He lifted her very easily...he holds either side of her blouse and ripped them apart.He was again hard to see the ample size of her breasts.

Imran, what the hell are you doing?She cried.

I am going to fuck you again memsaab...I know you're pussy will like my big uncut cock.

Wait!wait! Nithiya tries to protest maximum.

Imran was no way to listen it and started to remove the skirt apart from the split at the back and from the waist.He also ripped her panties into pieces from the split of the back.

Oh God! please don't do this to me, Nithiya cried.

I will do a great job today,thank you memsaab for appointing me here and now I should return you the favour.... Imran was murmmering in her ears.

Our relationship I will keep it very secretly, Nobody will know it .... Imran was murmmering and he was overjoyed.

Nithiya was stunned and she don't know what to do,by this time her guard hand was on her pussy...He then picked her and walked to his bed in the guards room.

Memsaab you know it's my big wish to fuck you in this bed.... Imran put her in the bed.

Nithiya now understood that she will be fucked by this guard again....She closed her eyes.

What a lovely body you are having, Imran could hear him stripping.After some time she felt Imran toungue on her nipples.He started to suck her nipples strongly... Nithiya pinkish brown nipples now completely got erected.He started to lick every portion of her body... Very soon he was down between her legs,he started to suck her pussy roughly.

Oh Memsaab your pussy is wet and it's shape I like the most....

Involuntary she also started to react,....His toungue is moving to inner part of her pussy and it was a new feeling to her.... Nithiya now knows that her guard is an expert in this.

Memsaab how is this? Are you feeling good.... Imran can understand she is enjoying ..

Nithiya kept silent...tell me memsaab is it good....he wants to tease Nithiya.... From here you will forget your stupid husband and I will be there for you....I will fuck you forever..... Imran was over joyed.

Nithiya kept silent.... Imran suddenly move his toungue deep inside her clit...

Nithiya slowly started to moan,her guard loves the way she starts to react...soon juices started to flow from her cunt.

Madam open your eyes and look at my dick.He is waiting for you.He grabbed her right hand and place over his dick....She suddenly felt a strange sensation through her body,she knew it's big and very different from her husband.

Nithiya Memsaab is this bigger than your husband..... tell me frankly...I want a reply from you? Imran want to tease her....

Tell me? He again make her to hold his dick firmly.

Yes Imran it's big for me... Nithiya replied ...she wants to avoid him asking more about his cock .

Ohh my God... Imran was over joyed...he knows now this young wife will be his sex toy.

Imran slowly located his erect cock towards his memsaab mouth.He wanted to push it roughly to her mouth but he decided to move slowly so that he wanted to seduce her completely... Nithiya was reluctant to open her mouth but from the continuous pressure from Imran she opened her mouth slowly and reluctantly.

She feels how big and thick when she compares to her husband,she also feel his cock has good strength.... Imran an expert slowly push his cock full length into her mouth....it was a great vision for him to see hot wife that too mom of his friend sucking his cock deeply ..

Ten minutes later he asked her to turn around...he pulled her legs over his shoulder and moved between her thighs....he guided his cock Head to her pussy.

Nithiya know that his cock is big for her... but now she doesn't want to stop it.... Imran slammed into her, the power of his thrust was very strong....He slammed her for 20 minutes.....

Ohhh memsaab I am cumming...he whispered to her ears& Nithiya was able to feed the flood of sperm inside her... The climax for her lasted for minutes and she knows it was the best sex she ever had.

Imran kissed her and pulled his cock from her juicy cunt.He was amazed by the way Nithiya surrender to his big cock.

Her eyes was again filled with guilt..... Madam don't worry, you know your son & I have fucked many girls but till now he didn't told me his mom is this much hot....I haven't fucked such a nice pussy before....I am sure I will service your pussy more ..... Also memsaab your ass is very nice..... next time I will take you to more adventurous sex ..... Imran kept on saying to her ears.

Nithiya kept silent,she knows she can't do anything until she gets the video back from him ....

In evening Imran was discussing to Raj regarding the girl's.... They started to drink heavily.

Raj beta I have got a very new good connection....she is really hot and great to fuck....her pussy is very hot.... next time I need to fuck her ass hole..... Imran cannot hide his excitement.

Ohh really ....that's great....I will also join with you.... but be very careful.... Raj replied.

Are you scared of Nithiya madam... Don't worry,I will manage... Imran replied.

Raj was surprised to see the confidence in his friend... Also he noticed the sudden hard on his friends lungi while they discussed about his mom.

To be continued....
[+] 8 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Give your feedback to continue the story
Like Reply
very hot erotic story , increase conversation between them more
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2023, 05:00 PM)rajeshhyd Wrote: very hot erotic story , increase conversation between them more

I try my best
Like Reply
Almost one month passed, Nithiya always avoided Imran and she was quite successful in it, Nithiya knows clearly that best way to avoid Imran is keeping more distance from him.She now decided not to involve in her son unnecessary problem which caused trouble to her .

When her husband going office if she wants to go outside she always take the neighbour aunty with along her. She knows the best thing is not to talk or go the gaurd quarters & when the right time comes Imran will do mistake and he will be terminated.

She anyway wanted to send back Imran back at the earliest,so she decided to go and see his family background so that she will get some ideas to remove him from this position.But unfortunately against her plan her husband company has decided to send him for a project to abroad for two months.Nithiya was sad but somehow she felt that it's good so that she can solve all the problems with Imran before her husband comes back.

While hearing this news Raj was happy,he knows now restrictions will be less to him for 3 months and he can go to night clubs and his Mom will not know if he travels out at night from there house.

He wanted to inform this happy news to Imran, while hearing this Imran was overjoyed,he can't believe his luck....He knows if he acts properly it's going to be his time & he wants to utilize this time effectively so that he can work there forever & fuck Nithiya whenever he needs.

Raj Beta thank you so much ... 2 months is a good time & we will enjoy this period properly,... Don't worry I have many plans .... Imran was loud & happy.

Soon the day of departure arrived , Nithiya & Raj went to Airport... After the departure it was little emotional for her.She will miss her husband but she knows that soon he will be back & she wants to throw out Imran from his job during this time & she wants to celebrate her success after that.

In the evening time Raj came to guard room for big celebration and they start big celebration,they started drinking more and more.....

Raj Beta today I wants to take to you a new place,... Try to come out of home after 8 in night & try to take Nithiya madam car keys so that we will go there........ first want to take completely control over Raj and he knows Raj will be excited to go to new places in night for enjoyment.

In night Raj carefully come out from his mom's house without her knowledge with her car keys....

Imran Bhai where are we going now?

I am going to take to you a very nice place Raj Beta,you will always remember this day.... Firstly we will go to a dance bar and then after I will take you to roshni....

Oh who is she.... Raj was excited....She is a new item in my street, actually roshni is one of the prostitute where Imran is a regular visitor ,he wants to take Raj over there.

In the dance bar Imran was happy to see Raj drinking lot and everything is going according to his wish.... Imran has some more more plan with him.....he wants to take Raj to roshni house and after he wants to go back so that he can try to his luck with Nithiya....... While drinking Imran mind was full with Nithiya's figure ... Without wasting more time Imran take Raj with him towards roshni place... .

Raj Beta today is going to be your day,I want you to enjoy more with roshni,She is very good in bed.... Imran wants to make Raj more excited.

You are my true friend.... thank you Imran Bhai.

Raj Beta but there is one problem.....If I am completely out in the night that too with Nithiya madam Car ,if someone know it's a problem..... because if any neighbor see car is not there then they will doubt us....I don't want to loose job here.... What will we do?

Imran shows that he is more worried....

When Imran arise the concern Raj also feel same,he knows his mom's is very strict...if she catches him again it's a big problem....

Raj Beta there is one idea, you can stay with roshni tonight and enjoy full,I will come and pick you early morning before Nithiya madam wake up...... Raj also feel that's good idea.

Ok Imran Bhai.....that's good.... but make sure you come with car tomorrow early morning before Mom wakes up.

..I will definitely be here in early morning.

Imran now very happy......if everything goes good today going to be his night.....

Once reached roshni home Imran told her everything and informed her to take care of Raj for entire night.

Imran was cleaver that he has taken the house key from Raj so that he can enter Nithiya's house.

While driving back Imran was in very rush ....ohhhh what a smooth car to drive .....I will drive Nithiya today more fast.

Meanwhile Nithiya got a message from her husband that he reached his room and he will come online within few hours and she was unaware that her son gone outside with Imran.

Nithiya was wearing a white coloured transparent nightie which makes her more attractive and she was slowly getting sleepy.

It was around 10 when Imran reached back...after parking the car in the compound he slowly enters to Nithiya house through the back door.Imram was very careful not to make any noise but he was also confident that no body there except Nithiya....He went upstairs were Nithiya bedroom is located.

Soon he slowly enters to Nithiya room...He understood Nithiya is already asleep. Once inside the room he switch on his mobile light......Her 5 f 6 inches body, slender neck,pink nipples with aerola which all was visible since she was wearing transparent nightie..The lovely long legs and nearly shaped pussy was very inviting..... Imran got rock hard.

Hello Nithiya madam.... Imran voice was rough....He again called her.

Nithiya was in her deep sleep but the roughness in his voice makes her awake....She was afraid to see Imran in her bed room.... Since she was in deep sleep she was not able to rise her voice and she can't believe how he entered her home..... but soon she regained her composure and immediately switch on the light...

How dare you entered my room.... Nithiya was very angry to see him....

Nithiya madam calm down....I am here to help you...

Shut up you rascal,get out from here immediately....I am going to call security officer....you are going to be in prison..... Nithiya face was red with anger....

Nithiya madam if you call security officer your son will be in trouble....See what I told you was truth....he again left in night by keeping your house open.

Nithiya calmed down by hearing it....She came out of the room for looking her son.....She immediately walked towards her son's room which is near to balcony..... Imran also walked behind her ....her ass swinging in the transparent nightie make him rock hard.

Nithiya feels disturbed when she saw her son not at home and she feels bad for his irresponsibility.

Nithiya madam this is what I told you.... you always feels I am telling lies to you, but I really love you.

You Shut up! Nithiya was irritated.... let Raj come back I will teach him a lesson.

Imran was staring on Nithiya from top to bottom... Nithiya knows that Imran getting a clear view of her picture due to her transparent nightie....

Nithiya memsaab don't be bothered about be. I am happy that you recognized that I am genuine person......I will be always loyal to you and will help you to make your Son in right direction.

Ok ok you can now go to your room.... thanks for informing, Nithiya wants to send Imran back in a diplomatic way.

Nithiya madam don't feel bad about me,I have already deleted that clips from my mobile.... Nithiya was happy and surprised to hear it ....She feels good....

Thank you Imran.....I think God has given you his blessings...

Yes Nithiya Memsaab I am really blessed to work for you...I want to learn lots of things from you....you are the most beautiful memsab even I worked for lot.

Nithiya can't hide her smile by hearing words from pradeep.

Nithiya madam I am your gaurd so if you are not comfortable in front of me in this transparent nightie,it's bad for me....I don't want to remain dressed like this way when my madam is uncomfortable..... saying this he immediately started to remove all his dresses i and threw it outside .....He was now standing completely naked.

Nithiya was shocked,she tried to stop him but he was very quick and but he threw his dresses outside through open balcony.

Ohh my God what you have done.... Nithiya got stunned by seeing his stupid activity...

Imran was now totally naked in front of her....His big cock was completely erect.... Nithiya got strange sensation while seeing it but she avoids looking him.

I am sorry memsaab....I got sad when you were uncomfortable in front of me in this transparent nightie...I never want to bother you...

Nithiya again cannot hide her smile.... This is stupid action which bothers me more,... anyway she doesn't want to create further argument and she wants to send him back..... but she knows sending him in this condition will be a problem if someone see it....it will be a problem since her husband also not at home.

She knows if they are standing like this near balcony someone can see image & she doesn't want to spoil her reputation.

Imran come with me ....I will give you dress of my husband to wear. Nithiya walked towards her bedroom..... Imran immediately followed her and his erect cock was touching her ass.

Nithiya again got strange feeling this time.... Imran please don't walk that close with me.....She feels her throat wet.

Sorry madam actually my tool is attracted to your magnets which is in behind...that's why my tool touching it.

Stupid! Nithiya wants to send him back without noise....so she keeps patience.... but the large cock which touching her ass crack makes her heart beat more.

Suddenly while reaching bed room she saw her mobile ringing a video call....Oh God it's her husband....

Imran also understand thle situation.... Madam don't worry attend the you attend the phone I will keep very quiet.

Nithiya got very nervous..... she was afraid that if her husband saw Imran in this stage in her bedroom.....her life will be gone..... but she wanted to attend the phone so that her husband will not call again & he will not be worried since she is alone.

Imran I will talk to him ... Please don't talk or come near to me.

Madam you carry on I will sit in the floor.....

Nithiya lied in sleeping position in her bed so that her husband will feel she is sleepy and he will talk for small time.

Hi Nithiya how are you? Her husband was happy to see that she is comfortable.There conversion proceeds regarding the accommodation and travel etc... Very soon Imran utilize the situation.......He immediately put her nightie upwards from her legs to her thighs.... Nithiya is now in trouble,She doesn't want to shout at him since she is conversation with her husband.

She immediately closed her legs.... so that atleast he will not access her pussy lips.....but Imran forcefully apart her thighs and he was easily successful in it since she can't stop him ....He opened her pussy lips and darted his tongue inside.

Nithiya don't know how to stop him .... but at the same time her body started reacting to it.she started to breath heavily....She immediately excuses her husband telling that she feels too tired and disconnected the phone.

Stop Imran, please don't do it! She tried to stop him.

Memsaab I have a deal,I will suck only.... please don't stop me..... I want to taste your sweet pussy.

Nithiya was surprised to hear his words.,..she knows that he always lust her badly..... but she wants to finish and send him quickly....

Imran wait are you sure you will leave after it...

Yes madam deal....I agree....I will not fuck your pussy unless you say.

Ok deal .... Nithiya agreed thinking she can send him back soon.

Hearing this Imran was very happy & he knows slowly she started acceptiing him...he slowly lifted her knees and spread her legs widely & Nithiya cooperate in that to finish quickly.

He started running his tongue between her pussy and under ass.Nithya closed her eyes and trying to ignore what he was doing to her.... Imran soon understand her body started to react it.

Madam I know we have a deal..... but I have a another deal for you which is good for both of us.

Nithiya got uncomfortable again... what do you want now?she doesn't have to speak to him.

Nithiya madam I can always look Raj beta and show him right direction....I will make sure he don't go to any bad friendship.....I will also stop working here if you agree this.

Nithiya was happy to hear this,these is the deal she also needs.

Ok how much money you need.... Nithiya was thrilled that she can send him back from job.

Memsaab I don't need money,if you agree I will not bother you after this deal...

What you need Imran... Nithiya also feel anxious.

I need to spend very good time with you for next 7 days.... you should allow me to fuck you whenever I need....if you agree this i will not bother you again.

She was in trouble again.... this idiot is trying to blackmail her again....if she accepts she knows now one week will be nightmare for her... but after that she will be free.

To be continued
[+] 5 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Superb story, please continue
Like Reply
Big Grin 
Nithiya was in dilemma whether she should accept his offer or not….whether that bastard Imran is worth being trusted or not….earlier also he had taken her advantage on the name of her son twice and now he is repeating the same tactics…
whether she should trust him again or not??...but she does not have much options….for her son's bright future she have to do this ….. she was forcefully fucked by Imran twice before but both the times she had enjoyed it even though she felt guilty after getting fucked by Imran…and not to forget her body has voluntarily responded to his actions and he has got much bigger and thicker tool than her husband and he is much more aggressive and wild in bed than her gentle hubby….
Her hubby will also not be here for another 3 months….So there is no risk of him except few video calls of her hubby during which she can manage Imran to stay away from him….But what if Raj came to know about it?? She will loose her respect infront of him….

Imran- What are you thinking mam??

Nithiya- How can I trust you that you will leave my son and this job forever after this week?

Imran- you don’t have any other option mam…and don’t forget I deleted your video even though I could blackmail you….I think this is more than enough for you to trust me…

Nithiya- What if Raj found out about out about you and me??

Imran- Don’t worry about him I will take care of it….I know how to control him.

Nithiya- Promise me that you will leave this job as well as my son's company forever thereafter and you will not stay here even an hour more than a week..

Imran- I promise I will do anything you say after this week if you spent this entire week with me but in this one week you will have to obey all my orders and you wont resist me for anything in this week…I can do anything with you…

Nithiya- Ok Deal…

Immediately Imran liplocked Nithiya without wasting a second…. Nithiya's breaths got harder with his rough lip lock…..but she did not resist him….after few seconds she too got comfortable in kissing and she started responding to his kiss by kissing him back…

She knew that this whole week she is going to get badly fucked whether she wishes for it or against her wish so there is no use to showing reluctance to Imran…. She should enjoy these moments instead….so that she can enjoy as well as through Imran out of her and her son's life permanently….so for the first time she willfully started cooperating with Imran…
Imran too used this opportunity fully and started squeezing Nithiya's soft spongy breasts while kissing her lips….He lifted her nighty up and try to remove it…. Nithiya's too lifted her arms up so that he could remove it….now she was left only in a black bra and black panty…. Imran got crazy after watching such a hottie like Nithiya in a sexy black bra and black panty….It was all perfectly fitting on Nithiya's sexy model’s figure….on the other hand Imran was tall dark well built man like south Indians while Nithiya's was fair 5’6’ tall women with perfect figure like models. Both Imran and Nithiya were looking into each other’s eyes…. 

Nithiya very well knew what’s going to happen next….so deep inside her mind she was preparing herself for the upcoming moment…. Imran once again kissed Nithiya's lips and this time her big round black bra covered breasts got gently pressed with imran's hard chest during the kiss and Imran started fondling her back from top to her asscheeks….and during that he also unhooked her bra and then he started gently caressing her asscheeks…. 

Nithiya too was loosing control over her body…now she herself was kissing Imran on his lips and also caressing the back of his head then finally he lifted Nithiya in both his arms and headed towards her bedroom….
[+] 6 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Story is good, however please dont center align the fonts..
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 07:23 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Story is good, however please dont center align the fonts..

Why bro, give any reason I correct that
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Thanks for your support
[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply
Excellent set of updates.

Love to see Mommy made a prostitute and getting enjoyed by Son

clps clps clps yourock
Like Reply
Imran lifted Nithiya in both his arms and headed towards her bedroom….He laid Nithiya on her bed and brought his thick long black uncut cock near her lips and rubbed his cockhead on her rosy pink lips…. Nithiya got the signal of Imran what he wants but Nithiya shaked her head in "no" 

Because she has never done it before not even in her dreams and not even with her husband…but Imran started forcefully inserting his cock into her mouth…she turned her face and said

Nithiya:- yuckkkk….no Imran….plzzz don’t do it….I can’t do it plzzz….this is yuck……

Imran (by holding her face and again pushing his cock into her mouth ):- we have a deal…in this week you can’t say no to me for anything… have u forgotten or u want me not to leave this job ever and not to leave your son's company ever???

Nithiya:- But I have never done it before…..and I don’t like it… I am cooperating with you in all other things na??

Imran:- I don’t care whether you like it or not but you will have to do this or else you know…..This may be your first time but I promise this won’t be your last time…you will enjoy this….now suck it….suck it bitch….suck it willfully or else I will make you suck in my own way….

Nithiya knew that this bastard won’t listen to her…this whole week she will have to behave like his bitch….If she follows his orders then perhaps after this week this bastard will get out of her life otherwise he won’t and will ruin the life of herself and her son…. So with little reluctance she started kissing his cockhead and started licking it….there was dirty smell of urine over his cock because he has not washed it but Nithiya ignored it completely and started licking it and slowly she started taking his cock inside her mouth and started sucking it…

A rich high class woman Nithiya was giving blowjob to a low class watchman Imran who was also not of her religion and but imran's cock was too long and thick so Nithiya was unable to take even half of it in her mouth although she tried her level best…Imran's cock was hitting her throat now she was quite comfortable in sucking his cock but this was not enough for this bastard Imran…he started forcing Nithiya to take more n more of his cock in her mouth…he literally started fucking her mouth…. Nithiya had tears in her eyes…but Imran didn’t have any mercy for her he kept on pushing his cock more n more inside her mouth which led Nithiya the feeling of vomiting and she kept the reluctance on and she tried to pull her mouth away but Imran has held her head hard from back of her head so was unable to do so and all she could do was to shed the tears which had no effect on him…she finally used her teeths on his cock which made Imran literally cried and he pulled back his cock from her mouth and gave a very tight slap on her left cheek which turned her left cheek red like a tomato which made Nithiya cry…

Earlier also she had tears in her eyes but now she literally cried because his slap was really very tight and Nithiya has never experienced such thing in past…

This type of manhandling she never expected in her life….from her childhood she had always been a good and obedient girl of her parents and also scored excellent grades during her school and college times so she was always pampered by her parents and praised by her teachers….Forget about slapping her husband had never ever used a loud voice for her…

But this bastard Imran has not only forcefully fucked her mouth but also slapped her all because of her stupid son Raj. But now she has decided she will no longer let Imran take her advantage…

Nithiya:- You bastard….get out of my house….

Imran:- You are forgetting it my bitch we have a deal….you can’t say no to me for anything…

Nithiya:- Fuck the deal and fuck you…. Just get the hell out of my house right now or else I will call the security officer…

Imran:- Alright alright just call the security officer…if you don’t have their no. then I can give it to you….Let the security officer come I will also tell them all about your son and his drug addiction…remember I have all the proofs against him.. All his life will be spent in jail and you and your husband will be thrown out of this society being a son of a criminal…..So shall I call the security officer???

Nithiya (literally crying):- Imran plzzz I beg of you….Plzzz leave me and my son….why are you doing this to us??? What wrong we have done to you???

Imran:- You bited my cock so you deserved a tight slap which you got…I am your master and you are my bitch for this entire week…If you obey me like a good girl then things will be fine for you and your son's afterwards or else you know the consequences….

Nithiya:- But you know that this is the first time I am sucking it… I have never done it before not even with my husband still I did it for you and you just became a monster plzzz I can not handle it so plzzz be little gentle….

Imran:- I am not an asshole like your husband who will fuck you gently….my style is different I fuck the woman really very hard specially if a woman is such a hottie like you…..but as you said that this is your first time in blowjob so this is justifiable 

I can be gentle this time but from next time be prepared for my rough touch and rough mouth fucking so prepare yourself for it….there is much more to come which might be a first time for you…and this is my first and last warning to you if you ever repeated any such thing which you did now then its consequences will really be very bad and this time also you will get punished….your punishment I will decide later on…as of now be an obedient bitch and start sucking my uncut cock again…

This bastard Imran abused her loving and caring husband infront of her and Nithiya helplessly tolerated all…she took a sigh of relief that atleast Imran will be gentle this time but at the same time she was thrilled too because from next time he will never be gentle and also he had said that there is much more to come which will be first time for her….what the hell does it mean??? But somehow she left it on time and again started giving him blowjob……
[+] 6 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Super please continue
Like Reply
Now Nithiya has again started blowing imran's thick and long uncut cock…and started licking his cockhead using her tounge allover his cockhead which made Imran moan…
Imran held her face again and started fucking her mouth but this time he did gently without forcing his cock much into her mouth…
Now Nithiya was able to take half of his cock inside her mouth with little difficulty and Imran was giving strokes inside her mouth and he was encouraging her to take his cock more and more inside her mouth…his whole cock was wet with her spit…and slowly Nithiya was also getting comfortable in sucking his dirty cock….it was not as bad as she thought before sucking it…

Imran caught her hairs and saw her face while she was sucking his cock…. Nithiya's eyes were still wet because of tears and her left cheek was still red with the marks of fingers of Imran on it as he has given her a very tight slap.. Nithiya's face still shown helplessness but now she has decided that she will face this situation bravely…

Imran:- Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh yess bitch suck it suck my long uncut cock by your pakiza mouth…yes do it….you are an excellent cocksucker….Yeeaaaahhhhhhh yesssss….take it more n more….deep throat it… try to take it inside as much as possible…..

Nithiya too felt quite good after getting praises from a monster like Imran even though these were vulgar praises but somehow she liked it and kept on sucking his cock more enthusiastically and started taking it more and more inside…deeper and deeper….the cockhead has even gone beyond her throat and more than half of the cock she took inside but with a great difficulty but she did not loose the hope and kept on blowing his cock more and more….which made imran's cock rock hard…

Imran:- Aaaaaahhhhhhh yessssss yesssssss aaahhhhhhh you bitch….you r doing a great job….now lick my balls as well…..take both in your sexy and tight mouth one by one and lick and suck them….

Nithiya again felt disgusted by hearing that but she knew that consequences of refusal will result in another tight slap on her fair cheeks so she obliged without any resistance and she started sucking and licking both his dirty balls by taking them into her mouth as she had no other choice…. 
Imran was enjoying it more than anything else because the hottest women of that society was giving him blowjob and for the whole week or even for more he was going to fuck this bitch in his own way that too with her consent…After sometime Nithiya got comfortable in licking his balls as well….she has seen all these nasty things in porn video with her college friends and that time also she got disgusted after watching them once she never watched nor did her husband ever liked doing such things with her as he used to do only soft and romantic sex and she was quite happy with it unless she got targeted by Imran and his hardcore sex which she never experienced before…

A rich high class married conservative loyal wife was getting degraded by a low class watchman of her society was not even of her religion…

Now Imran cock was really very hard….he pulled his balls from her mouth and got up from the bed by holding Nithiya's hands and so Nithiya too got up from floor looking into the eyes of Imran and waiting for his next action… 
when she got up Imran squeezed both her big round fully shaped ass cheeks and lifted her up In his strong arms and made her cross her legs around his waist and then he positioned his cock at the entrance of her already wet pussy and gave a very hard stroke which caused his thick long uncut cock penetrating her tight sexy pinkish pussy…. More than half of his cock entered inside her tight sexy pussy which made Nithiya a very loud cry…..and once again her eyes got wet with tears…

Nithiya:- Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaa Al**************hhhh…… aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh plzzzzzz slowwww down……plzzzz Imraan plzzzz…I beg of you plzzzz do it slowly its too big and too thick for me….plzzzz be gentle….

Imran:- Remember what I said few mins back…I am not an asshole like your bloody husband who will fuck the bitch like you gently….During blowjob I did it gently because it was your first time but fucking is not your first time….that you have done earlier as well and a couple of times with me as well…..so don’t expect liberty from my side this time…

And he started banging her tight pinkish pussy hard with his thick long uncut cock with super hard strokes in a standing position which Nithiya has never experienced in past….because with her husband she had done only in a missionary position and that also very gentle and soft sex…. But this bastard was banging her too hard…perhaps these were the only new things about which he was talking few mins back that many things will be new for her which she won’t have experienced before.
Like Reply
Seems the xxx activity has just started and a week remains.
Like Reply