Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cuckold husband
i have a cuckold fantasy from college time now im married my locer how to xonvince my wife for cuckold any suggetions
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-01-2023, 02:34 PM)unknown writer Wrote: i have a cuckold fantasy from college time now im married my locer how to xonvince my wife for cuckold any suggetions

First of all let her talk on behalf of anyone and know that what she thought about it and be frank with her talk dirty when sex see sex movies together like do this type of thing then observe what she really like and what not you need to go slowly about it .
Like Reply
For me took 4 years to  convince my wife to fuck some one front of me  she rejected over 50 different men before she say yes .it take time for women to trust husband she might think you are testing her by asking to have sex with other men . women don't want to lose respect front of husband by telling
sexual desire to open women is hard task were she can tell what she need sexually we men judge women fast  .Did you ever ask your wife what she enjoys more in sex ?  You can start from there . All women have sexual fantasies there brain is kinky like us too but due to fear of bad name she can't disclose any thing just open her up and she will surprise you .
[+] 1 user Likes Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
I m niks ad i m looking here for cuckload husband
If any real cuckload husband interested in erotic conversation
Join me on @shy_niks my t id
Like Reply