Adultery CUM LAND
Rainbow 
Manoj wants to surprise his wife as his office trip was done before day itself, his team has rearranged the tickets flight back to city, He left the airport with the cab to his house. He thought it should have been lock since his wife used to goes to her office. 

Manoj saw the gates before the main door was not locked, he thought to ring the bell when he spot out the pair of formal shoes outside. Manoj walks side to the house drag the plant pots around stand over it view inside the glass window, stocked to see his wife was ride over a dick.

He just removes the pie of wood kept in the hole of cable wire thought the window panel. Check thought the hole Krithika (kiki) was moving her hips and ass nicely over the dick, he saw a pair of hands over her hips for the support kiki was moaning in pleasure she is bending head over her back. 

Kiki shouting aaahhh..... aaaahhhh.... Pradeep, your dick drilling up my pussy.

What it's Pradeep? 

Pradeep was actually, Manoj childhood friend both used to share up everything. After his divorce, he was changed a lot. Manoj remains the test he has undergone to check up his sperm count to the doctor who was known to Pradeep to kept thing secret. 

Manoj knew the reason behind their divorce matters, Pradeep was said he was monster on the bed, she can't bare the pain any more he was not a man on the bed, every time he becomes devil on bed. He was born up with the magic of how to seduce any women of his bed. Manoj knew any the dirty secret of him, he was such a playboy to enjoy girl and women while he lost interest on them. 

Kiki fallen back on the bed, Now Manoj check out it his friend only. Pradeep take her leg on his shoulder while Manoj shocked seeing his dick (His dick was huge thick and wider may be 10 or 11 inches with 3 to 4 inches thicker) when Pradeep push in her pussy kiki bite her lips closed her eyes her hands the bedspread moaning louder in pain and pleasure that it bae as Pradeep riding her pussy as hard deep pushes made by him, Kiki moaning and enjoying it as the process our marital bed was making noise due to his hard fuck.

Kiki shouted, she had her third orgasm. While Pradeep, was banging her like a monster without showing any mercy to her. His balls slapping on her ass every time bang deeper in, Kiki was moaning aaaahhhh... Pradeep playing with her boobs and kissing her, I saw my watch it's more than 10 mins, closer to 15 mins. He just pulls his dick quickly roll down his condom throw away, sat on her stomach splash his white lava on her hair, face, neck and boobs. Kiki lips was cover with his cum, I too shocked to see so much cum on wife whether a man cum so much like this? Or this beast has it !!

Pradeep roll her mangalsutra with his half erect dick place on Kiki lips she took his dick with her sexy lips and tongue, after Kiki gone over Pradeep lip lock her lips with him, his hands slapping her ass butts. I just sat down on the floor, can't reach on it, since I got the erection watching my childhood friend fucking my wife while Kiki was enjoying it. 

I got modification from mail, check it out 

It was the Sperm count test result... 

Read the measurement count and check my result.... Heart breaks up it was showing low 

While heard some noise in the room check it out, saw Pradeep was getting dressed walk to the front of the house saw Pradeep leaving my home. I don't want to surprise my wife Kiki any more as she has already given surprise to me. 

Manoj goes to the hospital to collect his report, he meet the Dr. Hemant he told about the test result as it and counts, Doctor suggest Manoj to talk some medical and health habits to meet up the count level. But Manoj knew it was not possible to increase the count easier. He left the hospital with break heart after the two bad incident happened today.

He can't stay calm any more after two incident he wanted to be broken up to free his mind, Instead goes to Kiki he booked the cab to Pradeep home, He opens door hey dude what a surprise you came today? Manoj just push him down, started to hit him, he pushes back and Pradeep moves way from him. 

You, Fucker, destroyed my life, you're not a true friend Pradeep... Manoj started to crying

How can you, fucked.... KIKI

Pradeep stay cool and silent 

Come on, Dude, don't cry like a girl...

Manoj run back to Pradeep to hit him back, but he pushed him to the wall told my dear friend, I just help you...

What the fuck, you help me?

Yeah! Dude, I knew your test result

Come on sit Pradeep bring two class and whiskey pour it, say I hope you catch as today right? 

Manoj just knots his head had the whiskey.

Listen, Dude you're my childhood friend and I had a long time crush on Kiki she was a hot chick, you know I have been imagined a lot of time, while fucking Anu (Pradeep ex-wife) 

As of now, your result, we both knew you can make her pregnant and no short count we can't go for the IVT too.

So that Manoj, Yet it is 

Let me breed Kiki and make you happy family for the society and for your parent, for that you can enjoy any of my whore you want and even you can enjoy Kiki. 

The door opens, It's Renuka (Renu) common friend of Pradeep and Manoj. 

Manoj's notice the shocking face on Renu, she comes with dinner, Odd reaction on Pradeep face.

Renu walks hey Manoj, How are you? 

Fine Renu, What about you? I'm Manoj 

Renu in to keep the dinner, Manoj grab Pradeep What she is doing here?

Pradeep answers - You want her Manoj with devil look and smile. He left to the kitchen while Manoj was on the words of Pradeep, he wants a child as both of their parents were looking for it. Manoj thinking of it and saw the kitchen from living room.

Pradeep was hugging Renu his hands on her private parts, both of them whispering something. I can't understand, our bestie was on his whore list.... That's why he asked me the question to have her!!
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Manoj become cuck?
Like Reply