Me and my sister marriage

Friday, 29 December 2017
Marriage With Madhu My Sister 

[size=undefined][size=undefined][size=undefined]
    Share[/size]

Hi, guys this rahul from kovai, tamilnadu 
I have completed BE (EEE), MBA (Finance), I have a sister her name is Madhumitha, She is 28. She has completed BE (ECE), MBA (Finance). She worked in an MNC. She looks fair, cute and beautiful, she is 5’8 feet and 50 kgs. She is a homely girl and wears churidars and sarees. I do not have any bad intention towards my sister.
My parents were searching a groom for my sis, from her 22 years, but they couldn’t arrange a suitable groom for her. The real sex story begins in late 2013, they went to a famous astrologer with Madhu’s horoscope, he analyzed the horoscope and said, there is a problem with her horoscope so she will not get married. My parents asked the astrologer, is there any way to rectify the problem. He said there is only one way, that she should get married to her own blood brother or she will be unmarried. My parents were shocked to hear this and asked for any other way. How can bro sis marry, what the society will say they asked the astrologer? He said this is the only way to get your daughter married.
My parents came home and discussed the matter with us. We were shocked and scold them for seeing such a fake astrologer. A heated discussion went around the house. Then, we decided to see another astrologer and to the shock, he too said the same words. Then another, like that we saw nearly 10 and all of them said the same.
Madhu said ok, then, I will be unmarried. My parents said their happiness is to see their children settle in a family. She said u can see Rahul settling in a family. But, my parents with strong heart decided to get us married. I myself and my sister objected but they convinced us. Finally, we accepted.
Our marriage was fixed and we 2 were unable to have eye contact as we are bro sis getting to married. The marriage was not informed to anyone its only 4 of us, we went to Erode and got married in a local temple on February 28th of 2014. We returned home after marriage. It was our first night.
Madhu’s room was decorated for the first night. I was waiting in the room. She came to the room in a wearing a saree and flower on her head and carrying a mug of milk with shyness. Ya, it’s my first night and with my elder sister now my wife.
Madhu: I am sorry da, I will not be able to satisfy u as a wife, I feel shy to have sex with my own brother
Me: I too do not want to have sex with my sister, but it’s for our parents, and now we are not bro sis but husband and wife
Madhu: I know da but……

I convinced her for the first night, though I do not have interest at first, as a man I too need sex.
We both drank the milk and Slowly, I touched her shoulder and pressed it she said no da, then I kissed her, cheeks, ears, eyes, nose neck and finally lip locked her. She pushed me first, then as a wife she cooperated for the next lip lock, wow what a lip she has. Kissing your own sister gives you a super duper kick. Then, slowly I removed her pallu from her shoulder, pushed her on the bed, kissed her and started moving down, kissed her neck, and then kissed her cleavage area. Wow, she is moaning, what a cleavage she has, now I pressed her left boobs, with my right hand, this is the first time I touched a real boobs and that too my sister’s boobs and now she is my wife.
I removed my shirt and I started to play with her both boobs, her breathing is increasing, slowly I moved down and kissed her navel, wow, this is the first time I am seeing and exploring a girl and that too is my own sister. She is moving over the bed as, like a snake, I reached near her pussy area and removed her saree completely. Now, she is in her blouse and white petticoat, I moved through the petticoat, through her thighs, and reached her feet.
What a thighs she has, wow. I kissed her feet, slowly raised her petticoat and am rubbing her legs, inserted my hand inside her petticoat and massaged her inner thighs, slowly I moved over her reached her boobs and started to remove her blouse, I removed her blouse and she was in a black bra I massage her boobs over her bra, and pulled her boobs out she hide her boobs with her hand as she is shy to show her boobs to her brother, I removed her hand and sucked her right boobs and then left and then removed her bra completely and her petticoat and my dhoti and we were nearly nude cover only the sex organs.
I am playing with her boobs and kissing biting her and we both were enjoying each and every step of our first night. I moved towards her panty and bite her panty strap and pulled her panty out. Wow, a female sex organ covered with dense hairs, I removed my underwear too, my tool took its position, I touched her pussy for the first time and she shivered I kissed and sucked her pussy, I placed my penis in her hand, an electric shock way passed in my body, I asked her to shake it. She started to shake it, slowly I started to finger her already wet pussy. Then I tongue fucked her we both reached our first orgasm.
Then slowly I spread her legs and started to insert my dick into her hole, as we both are virgin, we had some pain, I tear her seal, blood leaked from her pussy, and tears rolled out of her eyes I waited for 2 mins and started to pump her, she is cooperating very well by shaking her hips. We fucked for 20 mins and ejaculated. We both exhausted and were lying side by side seeing the ceiling,
Me: how was it Madhu
Madhu: bro, its heaven, thank you for showing it
Me: in next session, u be in top Madhu and you have to suck my penis.

After 15 mins I gave my penis to her to suck it, she said no but I pushed it in her mouth and then she sucked it I ejaculated in her mouth, and started next session after dick became hard, she was on top of me and moving up and down and after the session we hugged each other and slept.
The morning when I woke up she was wearing my shirt, I asked why she is wearing my shirt she said mom came to give coffee for both of us so just wore. I hmm u r damn sexy in my shirt.
We took bath together getting ready for our job, no one around us knows about our marriage, we planned our honeymoon to the UK and we were lucky to get a job in the UK during our honeymoon trip and moved to the UK with our parents. So no one will ever know about us. Now, my wife, Madhu is a mother of my children, a child in hand and pregnant with another child. We live a happy life now. Hope you enjoyed my sex story, reviews are welcome.

What did you think of this story??[/size][/size]

[+] 1 user Likes Yash69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.