Adultery Mily pulled into casting couch
For as long as Mily could remember, she'd wanted to get into acting. But coming from a strict, religious family, she was discouraged from pursuing it as a career.
When she was 26, she married her a person arranged by her parents, who wrote part-time at the local newspaper and freelanced for magazines. She worked at a temp agency and made a good living. They were happy together and had decided to wait a few years before trying for a family. Three years after the wedding, her husband Amit decided they should move to Mumbai because he'd been offered a good job at a national publication. She was overjoyed. She couldn't wait to visit Hollywood!
Three months after they moved to Mumbai and armed with an impressive resume from the various projects she'd worked on, she got a job as a receptionist at a talent agency. She was excited about seeing her favorite celebrities, though she knew she'd get in serious trouble with her boss if she so much as spoke to any of the big name actors who walked through the doors.
She became good friends with a girl named Pinky who worked for one of the highest-paid agents. Pinky was a struggling actress, and Mily was in awe of the beautiful redhead, who seemed to have plenty of stories of life on the sets of movies she'd had bit parts in. Eventually, Mily shared her desire to act with Pinky, who was thrilled. "Oh, Mily, that's great! You'll have to join my acting class. I've learned so much from the teacher. But the class is mostly men, and I'd kill to have a friend to sit with!"
After much thought, Mily talked her husband into letting her sign up, and though she was terribly nervous about acting in front of a group of people, she was willing to put aside her fears and give it a try. It was her dream, after all. At first, she felt terribly out of place. She recognized a few male students from soaps she'd watched, and Pinky seemed to really know her stuff too! She was surprised to see their acting coach was a tall Punju man named Sidharth. Her father had always been terribly racist, and though she personally didn't have anything against Punjus, neither had she dealt with them much. She was shocked when Pinky leaned over once and whispered about Sid, "Mmm-mmm. That man gets me so hot sometimes, I could just cream right here in this seat."
Mily had never found Punju men attractive, though once Pinky's comment was out in the open, she began to study Sid closer. She supposed he was quite handsome .and he had an impressive resume of credits on his resume. He certainly showed a lot of patience with her and told her he saw a lot of natural talent in her acting skills. The true test, he said one day during class, was how well she handled love scenes. He called up one of the students, a handsome older man named Abhi, and gave them a scene to act out. Mily was playing Abhi's wife and was supposed to surprise him with a romantic dinner, which in turn leads to romance in the bedroom, Sid directed. They began the scene--she could barely concentrate, she was so worried about the other students watching them--and when Abhi tried to pull her into a kiss, she froze.
"Hold it!" Sid yelled. "Mily, you gotta relax. Just pretend Abhi is your husband. Remember how much you love him and want to show him affection. Come on. Try again."
They tried three more times, and each time, she froze whenever Abhi tried to press his lips to hers.
After class, Pinky told her everyone froze when they tried their first love scene. "Though once you get used to it, believe me, it really gets you hot. Sometimes it's hard to control yourself long enough to get through the scene."
Mily didn't believe a word of it, and told Amit so later that night. He seemed worried that she was taking the class too seriously, and said, "Sweetie, maybe it's time we started a family. I think a child would help you feel more secure in general, and we both know we'll have fun trying." She wasn't sure if it was time for them to start a family or not, but Amit persuaded her to stop taking the pill anyway.
Weeks passed, and she thought she was getting better at the love scenes, but both Pinky and Sid told her she had a long way to go before she was a professional at it. "You're still too wound up," Sid told her. "Someday you'll let your mind go, and it'll just all click into place. Don't worry. You'll get there."
Sid, of course, knew that Mily was already pretty good at doing love scenes. He'd had his eye on the tall bengali woman since the day she'd walked into his class. He'd had plenty of opportunities to sleep with  women before, but he'd never had the desire. That is, not until he met Mily. Mily was too tempting to resist. Truth be told, she was the image of his perfect woman. She was tall and slim, but very voluptuous, and had long, black hair that seemed as natural as her pretty supermodel face. Since he was involved in a relationship already, he'd tried to ignore his attraction to the married woman, but eventually, he decided enough was enough. He was going to fuck her brains out if it was the last thing he did.
He put his plan into action one night after Mily had acted a scene with one of the white boys in the class. "Mily," he told her. "That was good. So good, in fact, I think you're ready for your first performance. A director called me today and he's looking for a woman that fits your description to act in his play. Only..."
She was so excited she could hardly contain herself. "Only what? What? Tell me, Sid," she pleaded. "I'm not sure you're really ready for it," he told her. "Here...this is the script. Take it home and read it, then tell me what you think."
That night Mily eagerly gobbled up the script. When she got a few pages into it, she had to stop in shock. The story was an interracial romance, and the director had included some pretty realistic, not to mention nude sex scenes between the couple it was about. She knew that if she  told Amit that she didn't think she could go through with acting out a nude sex scene with a man, he would react immediately and forbid her further to go to class, so she kept mum , thinking its just acting and not the real thing.
The next day in class, Mily told Sid, "I read the script."
"And?"
"And I want to do it. It's a great part. A good story. I want to do it."
Sid smiled to himself before sharing the last detail with her, "Great! I guess I should tell you--I'm your co-star!"
"You?" she repeated in shock, feeling slightly better that it would be Sid and not some stranger.
What she didn't know was that the play was fake and would never be produced. He'd written it in a frenzy a few nights before and had made up the story about his friend calling for an actress. "Yes, me," he told her. "And if you're really going to do it, we need to start rehearsing right away. Can you stay later after class tonight?"
Mily nodded. She'd been disappointed to find that she and Amit weren't yet pregnant and although she would be at her most fertile this week, Amit was being sent out of town for a week to do a story. She would be going home to an empty house tonight.
After class, Mily waved Pinky goodbye and met Sid on the makeshift stage. "The director is a friend of mine--Ranbir--but he's tied up on another play at the moment, and he told me we should just start rehearsing without him."
Mily was so naive she didn't doubt the story, Sid thought with a silent snicker. They began running through their lines, and when they got to the first love scene, Mily tensed up.
"I know," Sid suggested. "If we practice kissing and get comfortable with each other that way, it'll make the rest easier too."
She hesitated and a red flush spread across her cheeks, but she nodded her agreement. "Just don't get mad if it takes me a while to get into it, OK?"
Sid smiled, thinking, don't worry baby. It won't take you long at all to get into it. And even less time for me to get into you.
He pulled her next to him and began by caressing her face. Mily tried not to freeze when his big lips pressed against hers. He didn't apply much pressure at first, just gently moved his lips against her own. After a few minutes, she felt comfortable enough to ask, "How deep should we be kissing here?"
Sid knew he was close to passing first base. With a smile, he explained, "Baby, we're supposed to be so deeply in love we can't keep our hands off each other. I'd say we need to get pretty deep--openmouthed and maybe even tongues."
Mily tried not to flinch at the information. She could do this, she told herself. Taking a deep breath, she said, "OK, I'm ready to continue."
Leaning over, Sid pressed his lips against hers and began sliding his  hands up and down her bare white arms, trying to urge her even closer. When he pressed against her harder, tried to pry her lips open, Mily wouldn't let herself pull back. She steeled her nerves and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth, and before she knew it, he had her pressed back against the seat of the sofa they were running lines on. Sid held her head and kissed her hotly and deeply for several minutes, until she had almost forgotten he wasn't her husband and she wasn't supposed to be enjoying this quite so much. He pulled back and said, "I'm going to step things up, here, OK, baby?"
She dimly nodded and whimpered an agreement as his lips attacked hers once again. His hand was suddenly sliding up to her large breast, kneeding it gently through the blouse she wore as his other hand slid up her thigh and urged her knees apart. When he started to move between her thighs, Mily suddenly realized what was happening and pushed him away.
"I'm sorry, but this is too much, too soon."
"OK," Sid agreed, though he was so hard already he was tempted to rip into her anyway. "All right, we'll take it slow," he said and urged her back into a tongue-dueling contest. Every time he thought he had her so hot she had forgotten where she was, she'd stop him from taking things to the next level. Finally, they decided to call it a night.
As Mily lay in bed, she couldn't believe how far she'd taken things already with Sid. She couldn't believe she'd even gotten turned on by another  man! If she hadn't come to her senses, she might have let him make love to her! Of course, she didn't have to worry about that since Sid was a true professional. he knew when to put the brakes on
The next night, things were pretty much the same. Sid managed to get his hand inside her shirt and feel her bare breast before she put a stop to things. She was so horny by the time Amit called her at home, she felt guilty as hell for thinking about sex with another man when she should be thinking of her husband.
When she arrived at the playhouse the next night without Pinky since class was on hold for a few days while they did the play, the first thing she saw was the bed. It was the only prop on stage, and Sid was sitting on it in nothing but a pair of loose fitting shorts.
Mily couldn't believe the body on the man. He was as fit and muscular as a player, and she suddenly knew for the first time since meeting him that she was actually attracted to him. The thought scared her, so much so that she considered dropping out of the play, then and there. But then Sid lifted his head and smiled at her and she knew she couldn't disappoint him. He'd had so much faith in her so far.
Besides, this play was her first big play and she knew if she got good reviews, it could help her career if she decided to seriously pursue acting.
"Hey, gorgeous," Sid called out. "I figured we need to get a move on and start practicing the actual love scenes. This is a pretty good idea of how the stage will be set up for us."
She was uncertain about the whole thing but charged on bravely. Once she was on the bed, Sid wasted no time in pulling her into a heated embrace. She knew it was all part of a scene, but she couldn't help but feel like they were real lovers, on the verge of making love. She was dressed in a tank top and short jean shorts and could feel Sid's hands running up and down her tan thighs. This time when he tried to part her legs, she let him.
"Mmmm, baby, just go with it," he told her, settling between her legs and pressing her back onto the bed in a missionary position.
Mily tensed up, especially when he tried to push up her shirt, and pulled away long enough to say, "This feels real."
"We're acting, baby. It should feel real or it won't look real. Trust me."
Then his tongue was in her mouth again, and she sighed, trusting him totally to know what was best. But a few minutes later, when he tried to slide his hand into her shorts, she shoved him away, feeling herself loose control. "Wait," she said. "Stop."
"Mily," Sid said, loosing patience with her for the first time. "If you're going to stay in this play, you're going to have to loosen up. Any good actress would know we have to take this as far as we can, just short of penetration, to make it look real. You tell me if you can't do it and I'll call in your job right now."

Mily was shocked. She didn't want to loose this role. In the back of her mind, she was uncertain about whether it was all on the up and up, but she felt secure in the knowledge that Sid was so well respected in the acting community. She'd made sure to do some checking before she joined his class, and he wasn't known for taking advantage of his students.
"No, I can do it," she told him, settling back down. Deciding tonight was the night, Sid untangled himself from her and urged her into a sitting position in front of him. He pulled her against him and started to rub her shoulders and back. Mily was somewhat startled but the massage felt good and she knew he was trying to help her relax.
Sid's eyes locked onto her precious breasts, which filled out the front of her shirt nicely. As he rubbed her shoulders he could feel how warm and soft her pearly white skin was. He also noticed no sign of a bra. Mily never wore a bra unless she could absolutely help it. She saw him kneed the tension away and knew she was getting turned on by the contrast in their skin colors as his hands caressed her white shoulders. She rested her head back against his chest. As one hand gently squeezed her shoulder the other slid around front and found one of her breasts again.
As Mily leaned back against him Sid continued to rub her shoulders. She shut her eyes and almost sighed when he tried to slide the straps of her shirt down her shoulders. Sid leaned his head down against hers and started to breath into her ear. "Remember you're the character. You're in love with me, and you can't keep your hands off me."
His warm breath kind of turned her on as she braced herself with her hands and squeezed his thigh. He grabbed her by her waist and lifted her so she was sitting up higher. Mily let her head tilt back against his shoulder as he started to slowly breath down her neck, his tongue making contact with her skin this time. She felt her defenses slide away and knew she was getting hot again from the attention. Sid slowly started to nibble at her ear. "You smell so good, baby," he told her softly, and slid both hands around to cup her breasts.
Sid was impressed with how firm her heavy breasts were. He slowly licked and sucked his way up and down her neck, enjoying his first real taste of a married bengali woman. Mily squeezed his arms and let out a small sigh as his warm wet tongue felt so good. He licked her ear lobe and continued onto her neck. He licked and sucked and kissed gently on her neck and up to her chin. As he made another trip to her chin, Sid slowly started to kiss her again, urging her lips to part and let his tongue inside. Mily was feeling so turned on by his seduction, she'd already forgotten where she was and why. She turned her head toward him as he slowly leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. They aggressively licked each other's tongue as blood surged to their loins.
Sid was fast becoming hard and Mily started getting wet again. Mily groaned as his tongue licked deep inside her mouth. Her arms were stretched up around his neck, but Sid reached down and turned her around, facing him. They slowly leaned in and went at it again. This time, the kiss was so intense that you could almost see steam rising out of them. As they continued making out, Mily ran her hands down his powerful arms and to his muscular shoulders. His tough skin felt strong as it contrasted with her white body. He ran his hands down her back as he kissed deep into her and his hands lowered to Mily's hot little ass. He was somewhat surprised when Mily didn't try to push him away at feeling her booty.
Sid pressed in against her. For the first time, she felt his enormous bulge against her stomach and almost panicked. As he licked down her neck she was in shock by the massive size of his cock. Amit was about average--six or seven inches--but Sid felt much larger than that. She wondered how any woman could take such a tool into her without getting hurt.
Sid was preoccupied with making his way to her firm mounds. He knew she was his now, especially since she hadn't stopped him again.
Lowering her down to the bed, Sid settled between her thighs again, making sure he pressed his package hard against her cunt. He felt a moan escape her lips as he took them against his. With the fire burning between her legs and the confidence she could stop this at anytime, Mily decided to let him take things further. She loved Amit, but she'd never been with another man, and Sid was just making her so damn hot, she couldn't help herself. She closed her eyes as Sid eagarly pushed her tank top up and over her head. He licked his lips as her 34B breasts sprung free from their cover, and thought, damn, this chick is stacked. He delighted in the contrast of his large hands as he squeezed them with his fingers. He lowered in and took her right breast into his mouth. The warmth of his tongue and the sensation of his big lips against her tight tit sent Mily into a tremor or sensations. She really wanted him to take her tits and suck. Finally, he licked her swollen nipple to maximum attention and went in for the kill. She moaned and bucked against his bulge as he started to agressively suck her, licking her nipples and murmuring dirty words against her skin, like "Damn baby, you're tits are making me hard. I'm gonna bust in a minute, baby."
Mily threw her arms over her head and arched her back, allowing her tits to swell and push deeper into his mouth. She looked down to watch as this black man was licking her swollen nipples as his saliva was dripping everywhere. He grabbed her rib cage and slowly pushed her shorts lower. He loved the way her tight little body was eating up his touch. He returned to her lips and deeply kissed her as he squeezed her breats before sliding his hand down again to her shorts.
Mily knew that this had long gone past acting. He wanted her. He wanted to strip her naked and push into her tight body the way only her husband ever had. She wanted him to also, that was the hardest part. But she knew she couldn't.

Contd ......
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Sid, we can't," she told him as his fingers slowly lowered the zipper on her jean shorts. She whipered to him that this was as far as they could go. Frustration clouded his mind as he wanted to plow into the tease anyway. But his cooler head prevailed and as he noticed her toned abs he decided to stay on course.
"Baby, we can go just a little farther...for the play," he tried to remind her. "Let's just lay here for a while."
After a slight hesitation, she nodded.
As he lowered on top of her, she decided that this was a dangerous position. She moved over so that her body was to the side of his. Her tits were still bare and he wasted no time in gathering them in his hands again and went in to continue their intense make out session. Mily wasn't sure if she was still in control or not. In no time, they were back to feeling each other up and kissing passionately.
He grabbed her ass and lifted one leg onto him. He noticed that she liked to press into his bulge. Just as he thought, Mily lifted herself onto him a little bit, just enough to bump uglies. She started to burrow down on his bulge as she licked his neck. Sid grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against him causing her to moan in frustration at not being able to get close enough.
She felt him raise up above her and felt him jostle around. He was removing his shorts, she realized, and pulled her lips away from his long enough to see that he now wore only a black pouch that could barely contain him, he was so huge! She could feel his hard cock as he settled against her again and prayed that this was as far as things would go. But he made every effort to rub himself all over her. After a few minutes of grinding into her, he reached down and pushed her shorts down quickly, so quickly that she barely had time to react before he was settled between her thighs again. Now the only things seperating them were their underwear, she realized, but Sid licked into her mouth again, dragging a deep moan from her lips. She was so hot, she could feel the puddle between her thighs.
"Mmmm, baby, you taste so good. Let me..." he breathed, reaching between them again. Sid had released his cock and it was poking into her belly now. She started to protest but he said that he was so big and hard the thong was hurting him. Then he eased his hand down the front of her panties, just petting her lightly. He said, "See, it feels good, huh? This will feel even better." He moved a little and slid his hard cock down the front of her panties as he pulled his hand out. He grabbed both cheeks of her ass and just rubbed himself up and down over her little tuft of light hair, simulating the act itself. "There," he said, "it's just pretend. Just a little rubbing to get you in the mood, baby."
Mily knew she was too far gone, but she still managed to whisper to him to please stop. "Last run through," he murmured, bringing her mind back to the reason for the tryst. "We're going all the way to the last scene," he told her. The last scene involved a hot nude love scene in which the couple had makeup sex.
Sid held her head and kissed her hotly and deeply. He rolled her on top, still kissing her, and she sighed, thinking things were now going to be OK. He was slowing things down, she thought, but she could feel his cock sliding down the inside of her panties over her pussy and was so turned on, she knew she'd never to get to sleep tonight. She felt Sid's hands moving all over her thinly covered ass. Then, without notice, he grabbed her panties on both sides and pulled them down; at the same time rolling her over onto her back. In one swift motion, his cockhead was aimed and touching her wet, bare pussy lips, then it was pushing its way inside her. He was so big and she was so tight, he met more than a little resistance getting himself into her. She struggled attempting to pull up and away. She pleaded with him, "Please Sid, no. I'm not on birth control anymore," but he wasn't listening. If anything, this seemed to spur him on. He kissed her hard and pushed his cock even deeper into her pussy, getting at least 4 inches of his fat cock inside her womb. Then they just laid there, tongue-kissing for a minute, as she adjusted to his girth and size. He was strecthing her to a new limit, touching her where no man ever had before. With a groan and "damn, baby," he would pull part way out and then thrust deeply back into her tight sheath. He repeated this just three more times until he had his full 7inches buried deep inside. She couldn't believe she'd taken it all, but his balls were slapping against her lips now. Mily felt herself tense then scream with her first orgasm. He was humping her harder, his hips pistoning in and out like a jackhammer, shaking the prop bed beneath them, and she couldn't stop him even if she wanted to. He seemed to be growing bigger inside her with each thrust, and as soon as she gathered her senses again, she moaned and begged, "Pull out! Don't cum inside me. I don't want to get pregnant by you."
Sid slowed himself, debating on what to do. His body cried for release, and the idea of knocking up this white bitch with his black baby was too much to resist. She let out some soft whimpers of pleasure and then it happened. Sid made a few grunts and some strange noises of his own and then his cock began to spray deep inside her womb. His ass clenched as he punched into her, held her tight to his groin, punched into her again, held, and punched into her and held one last time, triggering another orgasm deep inside her loins. She screamed and held him tight to her cunt, arching her back and pressing her feet down onto his ass to keep him close. "Ungh, oh yeah," he groaned. "Feel my cum shoot up in you, bitch. Ungh. Feel me knock you up."
She felt his hot seed rushing into the depths of her pussy, blast after blast splashing the back of her womb, and the taboo of it made her orgasm grow in intensity. The force of his cum was unlike anything she had ever felt with her husband, and her pussy involuntarily clenched his black meat, milking every drop. All the time he continued kissing her and saying, "Oh, yeah, baby, feel me in you? You're so hot and tight. I could nestle here all day."
When she came back down to earth, she couldn't catch her breath. Blinking, her first thought was of Michael. What would he say if she ended up pregnant from this? How would she explain a baby to her family?
As the thoughts whirled through her mind, she began to feel Sid moving inside her again, slowly pulling his half-hard cock out of her pussy lips before thrusting back in, and he was growing harder by the second. She couldn't believe how fast he'd recovered and blinked up at him in shock.
"You didn't think that was all, did you? Baby, that was just a snack. Here comes the full course," he groaned.
Mily screamed in delight as he began pounding her pussy with his thick cock. The intense feeling of being fucked by a large cock made her have one orgasm after another. She was bucking wildly as she moaned in pleasure beneath him. Just as she was about to reach release again, he pulled out of her and moved down her body, lifting her hips with his big hands and munching on her soaked pussy with his thick lips, pushing his thick tongue where his manhood had just been. At the unfamiliar sensation, Mily screamed out, "God!" and clenched the bed sheets at her side. Soon he had her moaning again, and although Sid would have loved for her to return the favor, he wanted to make sure she was good and knocked up when she walked out of the theater today. He pulled back and rolled her trembling body over onto her stomach.
She couldn't believe it as she looked down and saw his gigantic cock as big and hard as it had ever been. It was so sticky with Mily's juices dripping from it as he positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. She made another effort to say, "No, don't...we can't," as he raised her on all fours and mounted her from behind. She started to struggle and he calmed her with a hand in the middle of her back and lied, "I'll put out. I won't cum in you again, baby." She arched her back and moaned as he easily punched his huge black cock into her swollen drenched cunt. He loved how her tight little white body looked as he hammered away with his thick meat. She buried her face into the pillow to muffle her constant moans as he humped her from behind, doggie style, a first for her.
Sid couldn't take it anymore. Her tight pussy was the best he had ever had. With a mighty thrust, he landed all he had inside of her. His muscular body tensed as his testicle exploded, sending cum shooting up inside her womb again. Mily, barely able to speak, cried out "Pull out!" but Sid just smiled and groaned as he shot load after load of his thick warm cum into her quivering body. He pulled her against him as hard as he could as his tremendous cock emptied inside of her yearning pussy, just to make sure his sperm found its mark. Sure enough, his sperm devoured her eggs as they both collapsed onto the bed. His huge cock was still inside her pussy as fell on top of her from behind. With his seed planted deep within her womb now, his 7 inches of manhood felt too good inside her tight pussy to move, especially as he was already getting hard again. Damn, he thought. He'd never lasted this long before. He wished he could bottle what this bitch did to him. Slowly he began humping her again, trying to bring his cock back to full staff. The sensation of her slippery pussy walls tightening around him brought a deep groan of satisfaction to his throat.
Mily couldn't believe he was still going at her from behind. His weight pressed her deep into the mattress and brought a moan from her when her sensitive nipples scraped against the sheets. He had cum in her twice. She could feel his hot cum flowing out of her pussy with nowhere to go, running down her crotch. As Sid once again picked up speed, Mily just laid there thinking to herself, "What had I let happen."
"Ungh," she moaned as he pushed so deep inside her she wondered if he'd come out her throat. He stilled and she felt him pull out again, this time completely. His hands massaged her asscheeks and she moaned, hoping he was finished, yet still yearning for more. She felt him insert one finger, then two, and scoop out some of his cum from her pussy. The movement brushed against her clit, and she orgasmed instantly. It was so powerful, she didn't even feel him spread his juices around her anus, and realized too late what he had planned when he began to push his cockhead against her tight asshole.
"Oh, god, no! Not there! No one's ever done that before...Oh my god!" she screamed as he pressed forward.
"Shhh. You've had the full meal, now it's time for my desert," he said. "Just relax and it won't hurt so much."
Mily arched her back and clenched her jaw as he pressed his thick cock into her tight ass. She'd never wanted to let Amit fuck her there, and now she knew there was a good reason for it. It hurt like hell.
A few minutes later, she was panting and clutching the bedsheets again, her ass thrust up in the air as he finally managed to get about 4 inches of his cock in her ass. Once he started moving, thrusting in and out, he sighed and groaned, in total bliss. Mily grunted and the pain began to fade, replaced by an almost pleasurable sensation. At least she couldn't get pregnant this way, she thought, starting to get into it. Pretty soon, she was humping back at him, begging, "Fuck me...fuck my ass."
He stilled. "What do you want?"
"Fuck me," she pleaded. "With what?" he demanded, stilling her beneath him. "Fuck me...With your big cock!" she yelled, and he started pumping again.
When she orgasmed, even harder than before, he felt himself about to bust his nut again. He pulled out of her ass and inserted his cock in her pussy for one more thrust before pumping her full of his baby juice again.
Sid laid there, his cock still hard and still imbedded deeply in her pussy. This bitch was too good to let go, and he'd do whatever it took to fuck her again, he decided. He really couldn't wait to fuck her in her marriage bed.
He pulled out of her and reached for his shorts, running a satisfied glance over her sweaty, limp body where she still lay on the bed, drained completely. "That was great baby. Rehearsals here, same time tomorrow?" he asked casually. She looked at him in horror and shook her head, tears starting to form in her eyes. She quickly pulled up her panties, climbed out of bed, and ran to the dressing room. Sid chuckled. She could run but she couldn't hide.

contd.....
Like Reply
The day after Sid had seduced her, Mily called in sick and went to see a doctor. Fear had paralyzed her conscience, and she was so scared she was pregnant from the encounter. Even though Mily knew she couldn't exactly call what had happened bang, that's what she told the doctor.
"I'm afraid he made me pregnant," she sobbed. "Please, can you help me? My husband and I are trying for a baby, and I'm afraid he'll find out what happened. It'll be obvious if I have a baby! The man who banged me was punjabi," she explained.
After a humiliating examination, the female doctor tried in vain to get Mily to report the incident to the security officer, but she refused, saying she didn't want her husband Amit to find out what had happened. Finally, the doctor told Mily she could prescribe her emergency contraception, which might abort any child that had been conceived. But the doctor also warned against it due to a variety of complicated side effects and said that if it didn't work and a child had been conceived, the child could be born deformed. Mily, who had strict moral values, had struggled with the decision, but this was exactly why she'd come to the doctor. She didn't want to have a black baby, and she had convinced herself she'd go through with an abortion if necessary. She wasn't thinking rationally and agreed to the treatment.
When she got home, she curled up on her bed and cried. She cried for her husband, who didn't know what she'd done to betray their love, and for the child she might have had. And she cried because as much as she'd hated Sid touching her, she'd secretly loved it too. She called Pinky and made up a story about why she couldn't attend acting class anymore.
"Why not?" Pinky argued. "What about the play? You don't know what a lucky break this is for you. You can't give up now Mily!" "I wish I didn't have to," she lied. "But Amit is jealous, and I'm afraid it'll ruin our marriage if I don't drop out." Pinky made noises about what a jerk Amit must be, and Mily almost cried on the phone. Amit wasn't a jerk. He was wonderful. He'd stood by her through so much, and she knew he'd always been faithful to her. He'd never forgive her if he found out the truth!
Later that night, she was watching television when the phone rang. Expecting it to be her husband calling from his hotel room in Delhi, she was shocked to hear Sid's deep voice instead. "What's this Pinky says about you quitting the class?" he demanded.
"You know why," she told him, growing angry that he'd dare call her after what had happened. "I don't ever want to see you again. You deliberately took advantage of me last night!"
"You wanted it as much as I did," he said. "And worse, you still do."
"No!" she denied, but deep down, she was afraid he was right.
"Don't ever call me again," she told him and slammed down the phone.
She hoped that he'd listen, but she realized she was afraid of what Sid would do. He obviously wanted to continue an affair, and he knew she might be pregnant with his child. Either way, Mily decided she'd have to go back on the pill, just in case Sid did try to pull anything else. She knew she couldn't resort to the same excuse with her doctor again, and she didn't want to have to face the reality of an abortion procedure.
The next day, she returned to work, determined to forget the whole incident. It wasn't easy, especially with Pinky's constant reminders that Sid was disappointed that she'd quit the class and the play.
By the time she made it home from work, she was tired, emotionally and physically, from the strain of acting normal all day. She didn't normally drink, but she opened a bottle of wine and downed one glass, then two, quickly. After changing into some sweats and a tee shirt, she was moving toward the couch to watch TV when the doorbell rang.
Sid watched through the window as the sexy bengali woman opened the door, the look on her face almost comical when she realized it was him. A red flush spread across her cheeks as she demanded, "What are you doing here?" "We need to talk."
"No way!" she refused, trying to block the doorway so that he couldn't come in. "We have nothing to talk about."
"Oh really?" he asked, quirking one eyebrow. Looking past her, he asked, "So is your husband home or should I just try to give him a call at work sometime?"
"W-What?" she stammered.
"I figured if you won't talk to me about what happened, he will. Now are you going to let me inside or what?"
Reluctantly, Mily stepped aside, letting him step into the home she shared with her husband. Sid figured she was starting to catch on to the reason for his visit and couldn't wait to tear into that white pussy again. Licking his lips, he watched her try to cover her braless chest with crossed arms, obviously trembling with nervous tension at his sudden appearance. Good. It would make it all the more enjoyable to experience her submission if she put up a fight.
"Well?" she demanded. "Say what you came to say. My husband will call soon, and I don't want you here when he does."
So her husband was still away on business? Even better, he decided. "I came to tell you I'm not letting you drop out of the play," he said. "Your understudy isn't available anymore, and if you drop out now, we're screwed."
Shaking her head, she frowned at him. "I'm NOT doing the play Sid. Not after what happened the other night."
"Baby, I'm afraid you don't have a choice, not if you don't want your husband to find out his sweet little wife is a slut."
Mily gasped, knowing her worst fears were coming true. Still, she refused to give in. "It's your word against mine. He won't believe you!"
"Oh, no?" he smiled, thinking of his black baby already nestling in her belly. "Well, will he believe the video tape from the security cameras in the theatre?" he lied. There weren't any cameras in the theatre, but she didn't know that. "And if that's not enough, I think he'll probably figure out nine months from now anyway, don't you?" he added with a smirk.
"V-v-videotape?" she repeated nervously. "There were cameras?"
"Oh, yeah baby. I watched the tape this morning. Got me real hard again. In fact, it made me realize we're not through with each other yet. We're gonna do the play, and we're gonna seek a little satuisfaction on the side too."
"What do you mean? We can't--"
"Oh yeah," he said, moving over to the sofa and sitting down. Settling back, comfortable, he watched her with lust-filled eyes. "You see, if you don't do everything I tell you, your husband is gonna get a copy of that tape delivered to his office. Then I'll send one to your parents back home."
"No!" she whispered, looking defeated all of a sudden.
He nodded his head, and spread his legs wide, saying, "It's up to you. Do you want your husband to find out?"
Meekly, she shook her head. "Then on your knees, bitch. I think I need a little servicing over here."
Mily debated her actions. She would do whatever it took for Amit not to find out what had happened, but she'd only started taking the pill again yesterday. She doubted it was in her system enough to do any good yet. When she hesitated, he said, "What are you waiting for?"
"I won't sleep with you again," she said. "I can't."
Sid knew she would, but it might help hurry his satisfaction if she believed she wasn't going to, so he nodded and said, "There are other ways." He reached down and unzipped his pants, then shoved them over his hips so that his semi-erect cock was poking out of his jeans, ready for attention. Mily had only ever blown her husband, and she hated doing it even then. But she knew how to give a good hand job. Sinking to her knees in front of him, she reached out and gently touched the tip of the monster that had given her so much pleasure yesterday. It was so dark against her fair hand that she stopped and stared at the contrast in disbelief. Sid grew impatient and bucked his hips, pushing his cock into her grasp. Slowly, she began pumping her hand up and down over the shaft, and he moaned. "Oh, yeah." She reached with her other hand and cupped his balls, squeezing softly as she worked her hand faster over the pole.
Sid loved what she was doing but knew she could do even better. He buried his hands in her hair and tugged her head forward, urging her face closer to the shaft. Mily knew what he wanted and struggled, still hoping she could get away with less. But his hands on her head were insistent, and she had no choice but to take the pole between her lips.
"Ungh, oh yeah," Sid moaned in approval as her mouth engulfed his cockhead. He was so thick and long that she had trouble taking the head in, but he helped her, shoving his hips forward while he pushed her head down.
Mily gagged after taking the first 4 inches. She didn't think she could handle anymore, but his hands refused to let her go. She held herself still and concentrated on breathing out her nose while he pumped her mouth, just like he had her pussy. When she felt him push deeper into her throat, she struggled to take it all in. "Ungh!" he grunted about fifteen minutes later. "I'm getting ready to cum, bitch. Get ready..."
She felt him tense and hold still and felt the gush of hot liquid fill her belly. She tried swallowing to keep from drowning and sighed in relief when he finished, pulling his 11-inch shaft out of her mouth, a line of cum and spit trailing after his cock and landing all over her chin.
Sid fell back against the couch, drained for the moment and satisfied that she'd given him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. He knew she'd hated it, which increased his satisfaction all the more. This married bitch deserved a little payback for looking down on him for the his caste.
Mily was struggling to catch her breath and come to terms with what she'd done. She felt like she was in a adze, not sure which way was up, probably from lack of oxygen to her brain. She barely heard the peel of the telephone and started when Sid asked, "Aren't you going to get that?"
Blinking, she pushed herself to her feet and reached for the cordless phone. Her husband's voice was cheerful as he greeted her and asked, "How's it going, honey? Miss me much?" "Of course I do," she told him. "I miss you like crazy."
Turning her back away from Sid, who was still sprawled with his cock sticking out of his jeans on her couch, Mily moved to the back of the sofa and lowered her voice. "When will you come home? Do you know yet?"
Sid was listening to her side of the conversation and knew she was talking to her wimp of a husband. A smile curved his lips as he thought of sliding inside her tight pussy while she talked to the other man. Standing up, he shoved out of his jeans completely, took off his shoes and shirt and walked over to where she was standing with her back to him.
He didn't give her time to know what was happening. Quickly he grabbed hold of her sweatpants, pulled them to her knees and turned and shoved her over the back of the sofa.
"Uh! No, no, I'm OK," she was saying as she gasped in surprise and started to struggle. Sid smiled to himself as he held her firmly planted to the back of the sofa with a hand in the middle of her back. With his other hand, he tugged at her panties until they too were at her knees. "I just knocked something over," she lied as Sid lined his cock up with her pussy and began to rub it up and down her pussy lips, teasing her, Finally, he began to push inside her, so slowly he knew she'd feel every sensation in spades. "Ungh!" she breathed when he hit bottom, then added, "I, uh, really need to go honey. I need to clean up this mess."
Sid slowly pulled out and then slid back inside, feeling her pussy clamp tight to his thick meat when he did so. Mily was starting to pant and couldn't focus on what her husband was saying to her especially when Sid's snaked under her shirt and began fondling her sensitive tits from behind. Amit didn't want to let her off the phone, but as Sid's hips began a steady rhythm of thrusts into her soaked pussy, she felt herself reaching a dangerous peak of no return. If she didn't get off the phone soon, Amit would hear her get off for real, big time.
Sid watched as his whole cock pushed inside her until his crotch was buried against hers. Few women had ever been able to take all of him in, and he moaned at the tight heat surrounding him. "Fuck," he breathed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and began to pound her harder. Mily bit her lip, trying not to scream out each time he thrust into her. "What? No, no one's here," she panted. "Just the TV. Now I need to go. L-l-love you," she quivered as Sid began shaking her with his pounding. Thankfully her husband ended the call, and she dropped the phone just as her orgasm hit its peak. Crying out, "Oh, god!" she spasmed and clutched at the couch cushions while Sid continued to hammer away behind her. Just as she was coming down, she felt him groan and clutch her hips, pulling her hard against his crotch as he let lose the floodgates and shot stream after stream of hot cum inside her womb again.
Pulling her into a standing position, her back against his frontside, Sid bucked into her one last time, making sure his seed went deep as one of his large black hands slid up and lovingly caressed her now flat belly. He'd enjoy fucking this married bitch from behind again once she was well and truly swollen with his seed, he decided, licking his tongue up her sweaty neck and nibbling on her ear as she trembled and took all of him. They stayed that way for several minutes, him still hard inside her, his hands caressing her front, as they both regained control of their senses.
Mily sighed. She was shocked that she'd let this happen again. Was she really a slut, like Sid had said? If he hadn't taken advantage of the situation again, she could have fought him, she thought, and heard herself moan when he slowly pulled out of her. She wasn't sure her legs could support her but didn't have to worry about it. After pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside, Sid leaned down and wrapping an arm behind her legs, lifted her up and started carrying her to the back of the house. She wasn't even paying attention to what was happening, she was still so entranced by her orgasm, which had been the most powerful so far. When she realized Sid was carrying her into her bedroom, she began to focus again on what was happening.
He tossed her onto the bed and stood over her like a powerful person, surveying his spoils of war. He ran lust-filled eyes up and down her toned body, licking his lips when he got to her firm, but heavy tits. She wanted to push herself up but knew it would be pointless to resist. Sid would have his way whether she wanted him to or not.
Placing one knee on the bed between her thighs, he lifted her hips and lowered his head at the same time. Sid licked his lips as he lowered his mouth to her juicy cunt. There was nothing he loved more than tasting himself inside a hot pussy. He circled his tongue around her clit and heard her give a tiny scream of shocked pleasure. He sucked at her honeypot for several minutes, cleaning her out, before lifting himself and staring down at the mindless woman on the bed. With a satisfied smile, he crawled onto the bed and settled himself between her thighs, his cock nudging at her pussy lips. This time, he decided, he'd take her slow and easy. Pushing inside, he put about half his cock in and held still, waiting for her reaction. She began to squirm and then push her hips up, trying to get more of him.
"Uh-uh-uh," he whispered. "You have to do as I say unless you want your husband to find out, remember?" The mention of her husband had a sobering effect on the beauty. She stilled and tried staring at the ceiling. She bit her lower lip when, circling his hips, he slowly slid the rest of the way in. "Wrap your legs around me," he told her, and she did. Slowly, he slid out again and leaned down to lick at her tempting nipple. Pushing slowly forward again, he felt her pussy muscles contract around him and knew he'd brought her to her quickest orgasm yet. Grabbing her asscheeks, he leaned back and then set a slow, steady rhythm that drove her crazy. He teased her unmercifully for several minutes until she begged, "Please..."
"Please what?" "Please give it to me." "You want my cock in your pussy?" "Yes!"
He picked up speed, then slowed down again, just as she was about to reach orgasm, and demanded, "Are you going to show up tomorrow night for rehearsals?"
She whimpered and begged, "Please..."
"Are you?"
She nodded her head. "Yes! Yes, I'll do anything. Just stick it back in!"
With a grunt, he gave it to her hard, wringing a scream of pleasure from her. He began pounding her into her marriage bed and grunted loudly as he began to shoot his cum into her hungry pussy once more.
Mily continued to pant and try to catch her breath as Sid pulled out of her and got off the bed. Leaning down, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard for a few seconds before straightening and smiling down at her. "Be at the theatre at seven. If you're not there, I'm calling your husband as soon as he gets back."
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply