How I allowed 3 men to use my girl in India
Hi guys, this happened around 2 years ago in a city in India, I wont disclose it for privacy reasons. We are a Russian couple, I have my own business and my girl works as a ballet instructor. My girl was 26 years old that time, she has blue eyes, beautiful long blonde hair, a cute set of tits and super slim sporty toned body with killer legs. My girl was always obsessed with India and we decided to travel to India for a tour to see the country. For one of the cities on our tour list we decided to look for a place to live on Couch surfing, we got a place and agreed to stay there for 3 days. Now I love my girl, with all my heart, in fact I would give my life for her, she means everything to me, but I kinda started getting into the all cuckold fetish, I casually asked my girl once that it would be cool if someone saw us doing it and she got pissed off and sealed me off, so I never brought it up. This guy who agreed to be our host saw our pictures and passed a lot of compliments on my girl, which was nice to hear but all of a sudden, 2 days before we were supposed to arrive, he writes me a message on WhatsApp late night and says it straight that he wants to fuck my girl! I laughed it out in the messages and told him to sleep it off and that she would never agree to it, he kept insisting and said I would enjoy watching it, I again told him the idea is great but she is not that type of a girl, then he told me he will drug her unconscious, she will never know. For fuck knows what reason, I AGREED! The idea turned me on SO MUCH! I was mad in my fantasies and so turned on and at the same time I was more afraid then I ever was in my life. I had sex with my girl the next morning, she said she never felt me so rough and lustful, I felt like I dropped the biggest load of my life inside her that morning.

We arrived to the hosts city, he picked us up from the Airport, he was very friendly and nice to us and I wasn't even sure what was going on. Either he was behaving and hiding his plans so nicely or he forgot about the plan, I had no idea what was going on cause he was a natural and there wasn't even a single hint of something from him. He took us first straight for dinner, and again, I was confused more than ever if what I talked with him really happened or the heat in India made me mad. When my girl went to use the bathroom in the restaurant, thats when he showed his face, he looked at me, his face totally changed from being the friendliest guy you can meet, to a monster, and asked me "Is she on the pill, is she clean? We want to cum in her pussy!", I was fucking shocked, I told him she was clean and that she was on the pill, then I asked him what he meant by "We", he said he invited 2 cousins of his, I was speechless, he told me not to worry and that it will be fun. Before I could say anything my girl came back and he reverted, flipped back in a second to his fake super friendly personality.

After dinner, we went to his apartment, we entered, I saw his cousins, and they introduced themselves to us. All of them acted so fucking fake, I was shocked. We all sat on the couches and sofa and were talking about stuff. Without asking one of the cousins came from the kitchen and handed us glasses with whisky. While my girl was taking a glass I saw that the host winked at me and smiled with such evil. The obvious came after around 30 or 40 minutes, my girl told me she is not feeling very well and needs to lie down, the host showed us to our room and waited outside while I put her to bed, before she closed her eyes and passed out she pleaded me to stay with her and not leave her alone. I came out and all 3 of them were staring at me, I came and sat back on the sofa and there was an awkward moment of silence for 5 minutes after which the host told me to go and check on her. I went to check on her and she was totally out. I was afraid, more than anything in my life, I could feel my heartbeat in my head, I even checked her pulse.

All 3 of them burst into the room, the host tells me to move, I obeyed. They started undressing her. She was so limp she looked dead. They talked in Indian to each other and laughed all the while. In minutes she was naked, on her back and with her legs spread, left only in her stockings and high heels. I was never so turned on in my life. She looked like a goddess, a sleeping beauty, with her beautiful blonde hair, flawless makeup and toned slim body decorated with expensive and elegant jewelry. Every part of her was perfection, made by god. They started undressing, in contrast, it was the real life beauty and the beast or in this case beasts, a beautiful 26 year old goddess vs. 40+ year old orcs. They were naked, with hard erect dicks, the host had a smallish dick while his cousins had a similar size to mine. The host jumped on the bed started parting my girls pussy with his thumbs, he was trying to put his tongue into her hole, he spat on her pussy and into her pink hole multiple times. His cousins watched, their dicks were erect, I could see their dicks jumped from their heartbeats. My dick was hurting so badly in my pants. The host got up and lined his erect dick next to her pink cunt, ready to enter her, a second before he invades her heavenly hole he starts cumming, he dropped his initial rope of cum on her pussy and pushes into her as deep as he possibly could. He lodged himself deep inside her and grunted and made a lot of noises while I watched his balls twitch rapidly. He starts thrusting into her like its the end of the world, his sperm starts leaking out and going down her untouched ass crack, a thick white foam starts to form around his dark brown cock and her milky white pussy. In what felt like 2 or 3 minutes he starts cumming in her again, he was grunting like an orc being put to dead as he was harshly pushing his dick as deep as he can into her, trying to shoot as much as he could of his Indian sperm inside her pink goddess pussy. He didn't stop, he went for a third time, he was hate fucking her, he was talking as he was plowing her like she was nothing but dead meat. He was abusing her verbally as he was using her cum filled pussy, I couldn't understand what he was saying cause he was speaking in his language but I understood some English words like "fucking bitch, bloody prostitute", he was also asking her unconscious face "you like bang bitch?". I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to faint from fear and nervousness, I took my cock out and jerked it 3 or 4 times and started shooting my cum to relieve myself from the stress and the fulfillment of my fantasy. He started cumming in her again, 3rd time! He finally pulled out of her banged hole and her beautiful pussy was full full of thick white foam, with her hole slightly visible and a stream of cum leaking down and gathering around her ass......

To be cont.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 2 -
Like Reply
Holy fuck!! If all you said is true and the pics of that angel is truly of your girlfriend then I don't know what to feel right now man... By the way is there more of this story?
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 10:19 AM)Wtf99 Wrote: Holy fuck!! If all you said is true and the pics of that angel is truly of your girlfriend then I don't know what to feel right now man... By the way is there more of this story?

Its 100% true and the pictures are of my girl. I recall everything like it happened yesterday.

I will write the remaining part of what happened when I get some some. I am busy with work and family these days and will get to it when I get some free time.
Like Reply
keep going
Like Reply
[Image: fir.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes petrovffff's post
Like Reply