Hawas & Lust Reloaded
Gal - Hi, This is Gal Gadot, Hope all my fans are doing great..( Gal wearing a western dress clicking some photos for her instagram)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvVUlNm7VetsKM1RVow5l...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like Reply
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 07:34 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Wife of a rich american businessman,

Mrs Gal Gadot.
For the first time she is visiting Africa along with her husband

[Image: gal-gadot-once-made-us-drool-over-her-su...up-001.jpg]

Gal aur uske Pati ko paiso ki koi kami nahi thi,
they wanted to explore the African culture so they booked a native luxurious African hotel, jo famous tha apne rich african culture ke liye, waha kaam karne waley sareey log kaaley they, owner se leke, manager waiter sab kaleey they

unnhi ke beech Gal apne pati ke saath waha rehne aayi

A big luxurious car arrived at the hotel,
gaadi kala rang ka tha, aur bohot mehenga tha, sab hotel staff ki nazrey uss gaadi p thi, unko ye khabar thi ki ek rich american couples aaj yaha teherne waaley hain

gaali ka darwaja khulta hai, aur ek lamba goora taang gaandi se bahar nikalta hai,
O Businessman Ashwin ki biwi thi, ek dum gori, safeed dress pehni hui, aur lips p laal seductive lipstick

[Image: 6339ff504db589a29ed55a379d6c382b.jpg]

O dikhne ai bohot sundar dikh rahi thi, aur gaadi se bahar nikalte hi o apne agal bagal ke workers and lower hotel staff like gardners coolies ko dekh k ek smile deti hai......

[Image: e35b818f2ff7b77a028d88df572e1d9b.jpg]

( Myself Francis Ngannou 34 year old 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs i was a Bantu tribesman before getting job as Suite Facilitator/Waiter for the Savannah Beach resort in africa jaha sare ameer log aate hai from europe to stay and relax and destress)
[Image: 0000.jpg]
( i was told ki aaj se 7 weeks mujhe suite number 8 ka care rakhna hai and be available for the High class couples Ashwin and Gal gadot )

( i was wearing the uniform for the waiter and was standing at the entrance of the hotel jaha red carpet bichai jati hai t welcome guests )

[Image: ExWpDdqWYAENJnh.jpg:large]

( as the rolce royce came i opened the door and first ek lamba sa taang with high heeled pin point heel ke sath ek khoobsurat mahila utri )

madam Gal BHELCOME to Africa and Bhelcome to Savnnah Resort ( BHelcome wo african accent ke wajah se tha)

( another guy took the car keys to park and i opened the car dickey and took out the luggages which was almost 120 kg and i picked it up as if its just 500 grams and i was behind both of u as my hostel manager came and wlecomed both of u with flower garlands and showing ur suite)
Like Reply
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 07:58 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal saw, the suitee fascilator greeting her, and saying Bhelcome in her african accent, she gave a smile to him and accepted his greetings

Ashwin comes out of the car, and joins his wife,
This resort was a surprise, Ashwin ne Gal se nai kaha tha ki ussne ek traditional African Luxury resort book kiya hai, he wanted to surprise her

Ashwin looked at Gal, waiting to see how she would react,

Gal turns her face towards Ashwin, and says -

Gal - Honey, mai bohot khuss hu, its so lovely, she approches Ashwin and says "I love u, Ashwin, and gives him a lip kiss" infront of everyone

[Image: gal-gadot-husband.jpg]
[Image: gettyimages-688507812-1524836527.jpg]

Meanwhile, the hotel fascilator was standing their while holding our heavy luggage,
the waiter was a very well built guy, me and my wife were a bit shocked to see how easily he picked up the 120Kg lugagge as if it was nothing

Gal looks at u, and walks up near u, and speaks up - Wow!, whats ur name (she opened her lips and started talking to u, you could see her lips, which were actually covered with expensive lips stick, move in a smooth soft rythm as she spoke to u)

[Image: image.jpg]

Gal -  you are holding our 120 Kg luggage as if its nothing, please tell me your name and introduce yourself, Ashwin stading just 2 step behind gal and watches her having a conversation

[Image: gal-gadot-yaron-varsano-vanity-fair-t.jpg]

( both of u guys were at my chest level as i was huge and tall )

( as i saw ur wife gal all excited about this resort which is just connected to a beach and have a nice mountain with waterfall view at the same time )

[Image: HD-wallpaper-big-sur-rocks-beautiful-sea...-coast.jpg]

( the environment and the nature is what attracts foreigners to our resort )

( in africa our culture is very traditional conservative type so when i saw u and ur wife have a lip kiss i zommed in on ur wifes lips for a moment and then looked down with a bit shy )

( i was holding the bags heavy bags as if its nothing )

( we were just outside the hotel entrance door when ur wife gal came walking towards me asking about my name )

My name is ( i gazed at ur lips which was luscious and slight shiny red) 

My name is Francis Ngannou madam Gal

I am ur suite facilitator for the coming 7 weeks of ur stay 

I will be assisting ur stay and for any needs or requirements u can just contact me rest will be done by me maam ( i said looking own at gal)

( gal was white i was dark black )

( My hotel manager said )

Manager : Francis lead them to their suite and let ashwin sir and gal madam rest for a while
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 08:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( both of u guys were at my chest level as i was huge and tall )

( as i saw ur wife gal all excited about this resort which is just connected to a beach and have a nice mountain with waterfall view at the same time )

[Image: HD-wallpaper-big-sur-rocks-beautiful-sea...-coast.jpg]

( the environment and the nature is what attracts foreigners to our resort )

( in africa our culture is very traditional conservative type so when i saw u and ur wife have a lip kiss i zommed in on ur wifes lips for a moment and then looked down with a bit shy )

( i was holding the bags heavy bags as if its nothing )

( we were just outside the hotel entrance door when ur wife gal came walking towards me asking about my name )

My name is ( i gazed at ur lips which was luscious and slight shiny red) 

My name is Francis Ngannou madam Gal

I am ur suite facilitator for the coming 7 weeks of ur stay 

I will be assisting ur stay and for any needs or requirements u can just contact me rest will be done by me maam ( i said looking own at gal)

( gal was white i was dark black )

( My hotel manager said )

Manager : Francis lead them to their suite and let ashwin sir and gal madam rest for a while

Gal was talking with Francis (she was lokking so small infront of Francis, on one side Francis was a well built dark African man, where Gal Gadot was fair slim and was looking short infront of Francis)

Ashwin comes up and holds her wife's hands, just like couples, But Gal seemed to be a lot more intrested in Francis's body

[Image: FFN_RIJ_JONESES_100816_52198254.jpg]

[Image: Francis-Ngannou-17.jpg]

she removed ashiwn's hand and went a bit more close to Francis, Gal ki height Francis ke chest tak thi, so Gal had to look up (Francis ke bohot nazdeek thi Gal, and she looked up to see Francis's face)

Gal - So, what was ur name again... (she acting as if she doesnt remember/ or she just doesnt care to remember), umm Honey what was his name again (she still looking at u, and god knows whats going on insidde her mind)

Ashiwn replied - Honey i think it was Francis

Gal - (looking at u, smiles) (you could see a bit of her exposed clevage from ur height)
Gal - francis, would u mind joining us up in our suit, my husband and i have bought some really expensive whiskey, would you care joining us, (she smiled, as if she knows its gonna be yes, i mean who could have refused GAL Gadot's invitation)

[Image: l11p6uqtt2f61.gif]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 08:27 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal was talking with Francis (she was lokking so small infront of Francis, on one side Francis was a well built dark African man, where Gal Gadot was fair slim and was looking short infront of Francis)

Ashwin comes up and holds her wife's hands, just like couples, But Gal seemed to be a lot more intrested in Francis's body

[Image: FFN_RIJ_JONESES_100816_52198254.jpg]

[Image: Francis-Ngannou-17.jpg]

she removed ashiwn's hand and went a bit more close to Francis, Gal ki height Francis ke chest tak thi, so Gal had to look up (Francis ke bohot nazdeek thi Gal, and she looked up to see Francis's face)

Gal - So, what was ur name again... (she acting as if she doesnt remember/ or she just doesnt care to remember), umm Honey what was his name again (she still looking at u, and god knows whats going on insidde her mind)

Ashiwn replied - Honey i think it was Francis

Gal - (looking at u, smiles) (you could see a bit  of her exposed clevage from ur height)
Gal - francis, would u mind joining us up in our suit, my husband and i have bought some really expensive whiskey, would you care joining us, (she smiled, as if she knows its gonna be yes, i mean who could have refused GAL Gadot's invitation)

[Image: l11p6uqtt2f61.gif]

( my bicep muscle didnt even flinch a bit while holding 120 kg luggage accumulated in both hands a total of 8 bags 4 on each hand)

( as gal came right in front of me and asked my name again ek to gal ka mehak ek light sa seductive sa mehak mujhe thoda jumpy bana rha tha thoda excited bana rha tha but back at home meri ek biwi aur 3 bache the)

maam my name is fran..( mai bolne hi wala tha ki ashwin ne aake bol diya ki mera naam FRANCIS HAI )

yes maam franci...( bolte bolte my eyes peeked at ur cleavage line for a momemnt i somehow took my eyes off that and looked at ur eyes again and when u invited me to ur suite i looked at ashwin aswell and then said)

well maam i am just a waiter , umm i am not allowed to have friendship with respected guests like you 

( our job manual was clear : guest ka kaamn kr ke do , tip tak lena mana tha and dont disturb guest that was very clear )

so wo....( i was a bit worried as it was against my job manual)

( expensive whiskey , itni khoobsurat gal gadot , luxurious suite sab sunke man me ladoo foot rha tha lekin 10000 african rupees per month ka job tha and we were from poor familya swell ) 

( i was a bit worried to say YES directly )
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 08:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my bicep muscle didnt even flinch a bit while holding 120 kg luggage accumulated in both hands a total of 8 bags 4 on each hand)

( as gal came right in front of me and asked my name again ek to gal ka mehak ek light sa seductive sa mehak mujhe thoda jumpy bana rha tha thoda excited bana rha tha but back at home meri ek biwi aur 3 bache the)

maam my name is fran..( mai bolne hi wala tha ki ashwin ne aake bol diya ki mera naam FRANCIS HAI )

yes maam franci...( bolte bolte my eyes peeked at ur cleavage line for a momemnt i somehow took my eyes off that and looked at ur eyes again and when u invited me to ur suite i looked at ashwin aswell and then said)

well maam i am just a waiter , umm i am not allowed to have friendship with respected guests like you 

( our job manual was clear : guest ka kaamn kr ke do , tip tak lena mana tha and dont disturb guest that was very clear )

so wo....( i was a bit worried as it was against my job manual)

( expensive whiskey , itni khoobsurat gal gadot , luxurious suite sab sunke man me ladoo foot rha tha lekin 10000 african rupees per month ka job tha and we were from poor familya swell ) 

( i was a bit worried to say YES directly )

Gal - (smiling) repeating what u just said, its written in ur work mannual (as if "toh kya hua,)

[Image: 3346102bd00b3339c9b557840d05c4f4d20bf6d4.gif]

Gal - Am wife of rich man, Francis, and things like rules and regulations don't apply on us

Gal walks a bit more closer to Francis, (Gal ki strong female khusbu tumhare naak ke andar ja rahi thi)

Gal puts her palm gently on ur chest (just to create a slight intimation) and says - don't worry, about managemnet, my husband will handel it, come with us to our room along with our luggage and spend the rest of the day with us

then she gently does this -
[Image: 580cf0ae197d829ae3c40094cc7054cf.gif]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 08:56 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal - (smiling) repeating what u just said, its written in ur work mannual (as if "toh kya hua,)

[Image: 3346102bd00b3339c9b557840d05c4f4d20bf6d4.gif]

Gal - Am wife of rich man, Francis, and things like rules and regulations don't apply on us

Gal walks a bit more closer to Francis, (Gal ki strong female khusbu tumhare naak ke andar ja rahi thi)

Gal puts her palm gently on ur chest (just to create a slight intimation) and says - don't worry, about managemnet, my husband will handel it,  come with us to our room along with our luggage and spend the rest of the day with us

then she gently does this -
[Image: 580cf0ae197d829ae3c40094cc7054cf.gif]

( as u came and placed ur right palm on my chest slowly and the scent of ur skin infiltrating into my nostrils was making me a bit crazy for u as yaha job krne ke liye apna tribe chodke 9 mahine se ruka hua hu no sexual contact with anyone and now ekdum kadak maal jaisi ek malkin mujhe dawat de rhi hai apne suite me aane )

( as u said about the rich status u got and how rules dont apply to u )

yes maam sure ( i looked at ashwin who was standing to the left as if " is ashwin is also ready for this " but soon i knew ki use dekhke koi matlab nhi as gal jo bolegi wahi hoga )

Yes maam sure ( avoided looking at ashwin )

let me show u guys the suite for both of u 

( i walking ahead now carrying the bags in my hands)

( i placed the elctronic card key on the suite no 8 main door and opened the big door )

[Image: Oyster-Box-Hotel-main-entrance_big_bu.jpg]

( it was a 6000 square metre huge suite just for both of u )

( it had saunas , 6 big bedrooms , 1 gym, attached swimming pool , a main Bedroom with beach view ,a private wine bar,oil massage nuru massage room, all funiture royal woodwork and silk sheets all over)
[Image: main-slide-01-9.jpg]

[Image: 3caa39859bbbf45362f2675be1dda75e.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 09:07 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u came and placed ur right palm on my chest slowly and the scent of ur skin infiltrating into my nostrils was making me a bit crazy for u as yaha job krne ke liye apna tribe chodke 9 mahine se ruka hua hu no sexual contact with anyone and now ekdum kadak maal jaisi ek malkin mujhe dawat de rhi hai apne suite me aane )

( as u said about the rich status u got and how rules dont apply to u )

yes maam sure ( i looked at ashwin who was standing to the left as if " is ashwin is also ready for this " but soon i knew ki use dekhke koi matlab nhi as gal jo bolegi wahi hoga )

Yes maam sure ( avoided looking at ashwin )

let me show u guys the suite for both of u 

( i walking ahead now carrying the bags in my hands)

( i placed the elctronic card key on the suite no 8 main door and opened the big door )

[Image: Oyster-Box-Hotel-main-entrance_big_bu.jpg]

( it was a 6000 square metre huge suite just for both of u )

( it had saunas , 6 big bedrooms , 1 gym, attached swimming pool , a main Bedroom with beach view ,a private wine bar,oil massage nuru massage room, all funiture royal woodwork and silk sheets all over)
[Image: main-slide-01-9.jpg]

[Image: 3caa39859bbbf45362f2675be1dda75e.jpg]

Gal and I were walking ahead, Gal made sure to walk right infront of u,
as she walked her ass started swaying, and she delibartely walked a bit slow, as if she wanted you to look at them properly

But then, she asked - Francis, that was ur name right,,,,have u ever been to America?
(shaking her ass and walking infront of u)

[Image: 1abae0cb4c6022365526c66fe414a08c.gif]
[Image: file.php?id=11014]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 09:21 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal and I were walking ahead, Gal made sure to walk right infront of u,
as she walked her ass started swaying, and she delibartely walked a bit slow, as if she wanted you to look at them properly

But then, she asked - Francis, that was ur name right,,,,have u ever been to America?

at this pace you guys will finish nowhere. congratulations
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 09:21 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal and I were walking ahead, Gal made sure to walk right infront of u,

( as the door opened madam gal walked in front of me as i was carrying luggage behind )

( gal madam was swaying her ass in a nice pattern and high pointed heels ka ticktok sunke mujhe halka halka tadap aa rha tha andar )

( i placed the bags and suitcases in the luggage compartment and then looking at u and ashwin sir i said)

yes maam my name is Francis Ngannou ( looked at ashwin as if " tujhe to yaad ho gya hoga ab tak mera naam") 

I have never been out of africa ever maam 
I was a bantu ( a tribe , ancient hunting tribe) tribesman before getting educated enough to work as a waiter for this resort 

I have heard of america though in movies they say america is land of the dreams ( i said good things about america thinking luggage uthaya tip bhi jyada denge)

( i gave the electronic key to ashwin sir)

sir this is ur key i have an extra if u lose this 

is there anything i may do for both of u sir and madam ( tip ke liye extra acha ban rha tha)
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 09:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened madam gal walked in front of me as i was carrying luggage behind )

( gal madam was swaying her ass in a nice pattern and high pointed heels ka ticktok sunke mujhe halka halka tadap aa rha tha andar )

( i placed the bags and suitcases in the luggage compartment and then looking at u and ashwin sir i said)

yes maam my name is Francis Ngannou ( looked at ashwin as if " tujhe to yaad ho gya hoga ab tak mera naam") 

I have never been out of africa ever maam 
I was a bantu ( a tribe , ancient hunting tribe) tribesman before getting educated enough to work as a waiter for this resort 

I have heard of america though in movies they say america is land of the dreams ( i said good things about america thinking luggage uthaya tip bhi jyada denge)

( i gave the electronic key to ashwin sir)

sir this is ur key i have an extra if u lose this 

is there anything i may do for both of u sir and madam ( tip ke liye extra acha ban rha tha)

Gal smiles like this, when u said u have never left Africa,
[Image: tumblr_psaogtHV0j1rqz9syo1_540.gif]

Gal - so before you took this job as waiter, u had never seen a white girl (she was talking about herself)

Gal Gadot standing like this in a sexy dominant pose(as if she was the boss around here) putting her arms on her waist, her bagal was visible (who knows if she was showing them deliberately)

[Image: eb0f0b1fddd678507d44ca9b1b8c8c88.jpg]

Gal - hope you would enjoy our company today Francis, right Ashwin (she dominantly asking her husband)
Ashwin - Well, yes you would have a great time with my wife, and with me

Gal (smiles) and streatches her hand towards francis, and asks, Francis, walk me to the room
Ashwin stood there and saw it,as if he didnt had any problem with u holding his wife Gal's hand and walking her in

[Image: Gal-Gadot-Rocket-Dog-Shoes-Wonder-Woman-Premiere.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 09:50 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Gal smiles like this, when u said u have never left Africa,
[Image: tumblr_psaogtHV0j1rqz9syo1_540.gif]

Gal - so before you took this job as waiter, u had never seen a white girl (she was talking about herself)

Gal Gadot standing like this in a sexy dominant pose(as if she was the boss around here)  putting her arms on her waist, her bagal was visible (who knows if she was showing them deliberately)

[Image: eb0f0b1fddd678507d44ca9b1b8c8c88.jpg]

Gal - hope you would enjoy our company today Francis, right Ashwin (she dominantly asking her husband)
Ashwin - Well, yes you would have a great time with my wife, and with me

Gal (smiles) and streatches her hand towards francis, and asks, Francis, walk me to the room
Ashwin stood there and saw it,as if  he didnt had any problem with u holding his wife Gal's hand and walking her in

[Image: Gal-Gadot-Rocket-Dog-Shoes-Wonder-Woman-Premiere.jpg]

( as u asked if i have seen a white woman before )

well umm yes in Tv in movies i have seen ( my wife was black and all the woman i have seen were black face to face u were the first white skinned woman i have seen)

( as u placed hand on ur waist i peeped at ur slight opened right underarm for a momemnt and mu me pani aa rha tha)

( as ashwin se bhi bulwa rhi thi ki i will have a lovely time with both of u i was a bit confused as i am just a waiter aur yaha ye dono mujhe good times dene ki baat kr rhe hai )

( the way ashin was agreeing to everything gal said and having no issue with his wife being close with me i have only heard somewhere ki cuck krke kuch hota hai jo khud submissive aur nalle kism ke mard hote hai jo mehnat krte hai apne life me wife ko luxurious life dene ka and to satisfy wifes needs with her bull but ye sirf ek theory koi ek youtube video me dekha tha thats it but i was feeling something like that here)

( as gal gave her palm towards me i looked at ashwin and he was haviing no issue so just to check i took gals palm and kissed the palm ) ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( gave a nice warm wet kiss on gals left palm right infront of ashwin )

yes maam let me show u ur rrom ( and kehte hue palm pakadte hue mai aur gal steps chadne laga as master bedroom upar tha)

let me show u the most luxurious room in this suite maam ( kehte hue seedhiya chadhte hue upar ke floor pe ja rha tha aswin following us now )

[Image: HTB1D1WzXVP7gK0jSZFjq6A5aXXa3.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 10:02 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u asked if i have seen a white woman before )

well umm yes in Tv in movies i have seen ( my wife was black and all the woman i have seen were black face to face u were the first white skinned woman i have seen)

( as u placed hand on ur waist i peeped at ur slight opened right underarm for a momemnt and mu me pani aa rha tha)

( as ashwin se bhi bulwa rhi thi ki i will have a lovely time with both of u i was a bit confused as i am just a waiter aur yaha ye dono mujhe good times dene ki baat kr rhe hai )

( the way ashin was agreeing to everything gal said and having no issue with his wife being close with me i have only heard somewhere ki cuck krke kuch hota hai jo khud submissive aur nalle kism ke mard hote hai jo mehnat krte hai apne life me wife ko luxurious life dene ka and to satisfy wifes needs with her bull but ye sirf ek theory koi ek youtube video me dekha tha thats it but i was feeling something like that here)

( as gal gave her palm towards me i looked at ashwin and he was haviing no issue so just to check i took gals palm and kissed the palm ) ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( gave a nice warm wet kiss on gals left palm right infront of ashwin )

yes maam let me show u ur rrom ( and kehte hue palm pakadte hue mai aur gal steps chadne laga as master bedroom upar tha)

let me show u the most luxurious room in this suite maam ( kehte hue seedhiya chadhte hue upar ke floor pe ja rha tha aswin following us now )

[Image: HTB1D1WzXVP7gK0jSZFjq6A5aXXa3.jpg]

As u kissed Gal Gadot's white skinned palm, Gal got a bit surprised,
although usey acha laga apne gori palm ko tumharey kalaey lips se touch karwa ke, it gave a intimate feel to her

but Gal looked at Ashwin (unhone kuch nai bola ek dusrey ko, but ankho hi ankho mai ek dusrey se poocha - kya Francis jaan gaya hai, hum kis disha mai ussey aaj lene ja rahe hain?)

[Image: rs_600x600-171116112726-600.Gal-Gadot-Be...center,top]

U lowered a bit and kissed my wife's white palm, and lifted ur lip up

Ashwin - (spoke) Francis, try kissing ur lady's palm properly, this is not how you kiss palm, try to put ur lip properly over Gal's palm, try to smell her aroma, and even if possible leave a bit of essence of ur saliva over her palm just a tiny essence

Gal smiling, (speaks in a lovely seductive) do as my husabnd says

[Image: gal-gadot-lede.jpg]

Yes Gal & Ashwin follow a cuck life style, Ashwin mehnat karta hai, pasie kama ta hai taaki apne biwi Gal Gadot ko ek luxurious life de sakey,
but itne paise kamaney ke baad bhi, he cannot satisfy her wife well, issilye dono couples ek bull dhundte hain, aur Ashwin apni biwi Gal Gadot ko chudwata hai uss bull sey

(this is how the couples Gal & Ashiwn look at Gal's bull)

[Image: GettyImages-908158886-e1575495373357-1024x640.jpg]

Francis was holding my wife's hand aur wohi lead kar rah tha humey,
hum seedhi chadh ke seedha masters bedroom pohoch jaatey hain

Ashwin (in his mind imagining Francis jo 6 feet + hai uska loda kitna bada aur kaala hoga, kyo ki uski wife ko kaaley lund jyada pasand hai, issliye she has been behaving so well infront of Francis)

[Image: who-is-gal-gadot-husband-yaron-varsano.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 10:18 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: As u kissed Gal Gadot's white skinned palm, Gal got a bit surprised,
although usey acha laga apne gori palm ko tumharey kalaey lips se touch karwa ke, it gave a intimate feel to her

but Gal looked at Ashwin (unhone kuch nai bola ek dusrey ko, but ankho hi ankho mai ek dusrey se poocha - kya Francis jaan gaya hai, hum kis disha mai ussey aaj lene ja rahe hain?)

[Image: rs_600x600-171116112726-600.Gal-Gadot-Be...center,top]

U lowered a bit and kissed my wife's white palm, and lifted ur lip up

Ashwin - (spoke) Francis, try kissing ur lady's palm properly, this is not how you kiss palm, try to put ur lip properly over Gal's palm, try to smell her aroma, and even if possible leave a bit of essence of ur saliva over her palm just a tiny essence

Gal smiling, (speaks in a lovely seductive) do as my husabnd says

[Image: gal-gadot-lede.jpg]

Yes Gal & Ashwin follow a cuck life style, Ashwin mehnat karta hai, pasie kama ta hai taaki apne biwi Gal Gadot ko ek luxurious life de sakey,
but itne paise kamaney ke baad bhi, he cannot satisfy her wife well, issilye dono couples ek bull dhundte hain, aur Ashwin apni biwi Gal Gadot ko chudwata hai uss bull sey

(this is how the couples Gal & Ashiwn look at Gal's bull)

[Image: GettyImages-908158886-e1575495373357-1024x640.jpg]

Francis was holding my wife's hand aur wohi lead kar rah tha humey,
hum seedhi chadh ke seedha masters bedroom pohoch jaatey hain

Ashwin (in his mind imagining Francis jo 6 feet + hai uska loda kitna bada aur kaala hoga, kyo ki uski wife ko kaaley lund jyada pasand hai, issliye she has been behaving so well infront of Francis)

[Image: who-is-gal-gadot-husband-yaron-varsano.jpg]

( as i lead gal walking the stairs and first floor me master bedroom ke entrance pe pohochte hai and i opend the huge bedroom door jaha andar beach aur side ke mountain view aur room me wine ka tray and oil nuru massage ke slippery oil , aromatic oil , music system , a attached swimming pool to the balcony and huge bed with silk  white sheet )

[Image: Complete-wooden-decor-and-rustic-look-of...102017.jpg]

( mai bedroom ke anadr gal ko enter karwa hi rha tha jab ashwin ne mujhe uski biwi ke palm ko kiss kaise krna hai uska lecture diya i was not liking ashwin now as i wanted alone time with his wife now )

( lekin samnse se ache tareeke se baat bhi krna tha)

ohh really sir 

( bedroom door ke bahar went on one knee and gal ka right palm liya jispe ashwin ne 20 million dollars ka gem ring pehnaya tha aur upne ek kiss diya)

ummmmmmmmmm

( fir uske baad palm ko sungha maine ) mmmmm ( uhhhh tankau scent tha gal ka)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( mundi ko thoda tilt kr krke poora 30 second leke ek kiss diya )

( looked at gal above and then fir wrist pe ek ) ummmmm ( fir thoda upar aur ek ) ummmmm ( aur thoda upar) ummmmm ( and then stop kiya aadha forearm tak chumban jhad diya tha)

( kiss landed on part marked with red indicator in below pic)
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-14-223006.jpg]
( gals white skin pe halka mera geele lips ka bada honth ka nihsaan bhi tha on palm )

( looked at gal) can we go in maam ? ( ashwin ko pucha bhi nhi as if ashwin ka aukaat kitna hai ab pata chal chuka hai is relation me)
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 10:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i lead gal walking the stairs and first floor me master bedroom ke entrance pe pohochte hai and i opend the huge bedroom door jaha andar beach aur side ke mountain view aur room me wine ka tray and oil nuru massage ke slippery oil , aromatic oil , music system , a attached swimming pool to the balcony and huge bed with silk  white sheet )

[Image: Complete-wooden-decor-and-rustic-look-of...102017.jpg]

( mai bedroom ke anadr gal ko enter karwa hi rha tha jab ashwin ne mujhe uski biwi ke palm ko kiss kaise krna hai uska lecture diya i was not liking ashwin now as i wanted alone time with his wife now )

( lekin samnse se ache tareeke se baat bhi krna tha)

ohh really sir 

( bedroom door ke bahar went on one knee and gal ka right palm liya jispe ashwin ne 20 million dollars ka gem ring pehnaya tha aur upne ek kiss diya)

ummmmmmmmmm

( fir uske baad palm ko sungha maine ) mmmmm ( uhhhh tankau scent tha gal ka)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( mundi ko thoda tilt kr krke poora 30 second leke ek kiss diya )

( looked at gal above and then fir wrist pe ek ) ummmmm ( fir thoda upar aur ek ) ummmmm ( aur thoda upar) ummmmm ( and then stop kiya aadha forearm tak chumban jhad diya tha)

( kiss landed on part marked with red indicator in below pic)
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-14-223006.jpg]
( gals white skin pe halka mera geele lips ka bada honth ka nihsaan bhi tha on palm )

( looked at gal) can we go in maam ? ( ashwin ko pucha bhi nhi as if ashwin ka aukaat kitna hai ab pata chal chuka hai is relation me)

As u kissed Gal's palm, uska pati Asshwin ache se uss drishya ka maza le raha tha, he saw how u sniffed his wife's white soft palm and even left ur tiny saliva mark on it, and kept kissing her till her forearm

Gal - (smilling) looks at Ashwin (looks into his eyes, then looks down towards his dick) and bina kuch kahe hi annko se asking, waha hulchal hua kuch...

[Image: 770da430cd82aa5e90fe92e4b01bd88b.gif]

Francis was on his knees o meri wife ke slim gori figure ko neeche se ache se dekh pa araha tha,
Gal was wearing high heels, she looked at Francis, and said, yaha kiss kar liye ab waha nai karoge? (took her eyes and looked at her beautiful feets (as if asking ki now kiss ur lady there, on her feets) which was resting on expensive high heels, (1 high Heel ka cost $50k ke upar tha, Ashwin ke mehnat ke paiso se kharida hua high heel)

[Image: 01b16e11c174a7173f7f56aabf54c8d1.jpg]
[Image: Gal-Gadot-Justice-League-Stuart-Weitzman-3.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 11:34 PM)Shriya Saran Wrote: As u kissed Gal's palm, uska pati Asshwin ache se uss drishya ka maza le raha tha, he saw how u sniffed his wife's white soft palm and even left ur tiny saliva mark on it, and kept kissing her till her forearm

Gal  - (smilling) looks at Ashwin (looks into his eyes, then looks down towards his dick) and bina kuch kahe hi annko se asking, waha hulchal hua kuch...

[Image: 770da430cd82aa5e90fe92e4b01bd88b.gif]

Francis was on his knees o meri wife ke slim gori figure ko neeche se ache se dekh pa araha tha,
Gal was wearing high heels, she looked at Francis, and said, yaha kiss kar liye ab waha nai karoge? (took her eyes and looked at her beautiful feets (as if asking ki now kiss ur lady there, on her feets) which was resting on expensive high heels, (1 high Heel ka cost $50k ke upar tha, Ashwin ke mehnat ke paiso se kharida hua high heel)

[Image: 01b16e11c174a7173f7f56aabf54c8d1.jpg]
[Image: Gal-Gadot-Justice-League-Stuart-Weitzman-3.jpg]

( i kissed ur wifes palm and till half forearm  i enjoyed the taste of ur wifes skin ki lalach hona swabhawik hai )

( as i looked up and gal told me ki waha neeche kiss nhi kroge  i said)

gal maam bedroom ke bahar aapko aise khade rakhke waha kiss kyu kru ?

andar chaliye aur relax hokar baithiye ( i wanted u to sit comfortably )

[Image: double-bedroom-with-sea-view.jpg?b=1&s=1...FY62GUQVk=]

( i looked at ashwin and said)

ashwin ( sir kehna band kr diya) andar jake ek glass champagne gal maam ke liye banayiye i may be busy with other things ( as if indicating ashwin ki "ab tu hi waiter ban ja mardo wala kaam to mai krunga abse")
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 11:42 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i kissed ur wifes palm and till half forearm  i enjoyed the taste of ur wifes skin ki lalach hona swabhawik hai )

( as i looked up and gal told me ki waha neeche kiss nhi kroge  i said)

gal maam bedroom ke bahar aapko aise khade rakhke waha kiss kyu kru ?

andar chaliye aur relax hokar baithiye ( i wanted u to sit comfortably )

[Image: double-bedroom-with-sea-view.jpg?b=1&s=1...FY62GUQVk=]

( i looked at ashwin and said)

ashwin ( sir kehna band kr diya) andar jake ek glass champagne gal maam ke liye banayiye i may be busy with other things ( as if indicating ashwin ki "ab tu hi waiter ban ja mardo wala kaam to mai krunga abse")

Gal (smiled), Francis was still o his knees
She smiled when u reffred her husband as Ashwin (without mentioning sir), Gal takes her hand and taps ur cheecks , good now you have understood it...

Gal - (to Ashwin) appne sunn liya na, Francis ne kya kaha, just do whatever he says to u from now on, and (gal looks at Francis,a nd then looks at Ashwin) and, ab se he wont be calling u sir, its okay na hubby.....

Gal - and u (to Francis) stand up, and walk me to the bed, so i could sit properly and let u have my...(she laughs)
[Image: 33945.gif]

Francis walks my wife to the bed,

Gal araam se apne gaand ko bed pe rakhti hai, (aaj subhe hi Francis ne apne haatho se iss bistar pe sheet chadhaya tha, Gal ussi sheet pe apna gaand rest karwa ke baith ti hai, and she corosses her legs like this - Just like a Rich Mistress)

[Image: 202011-Gal-Gadot-embed09.jpg]

[Image: gal-4d97b45c-4139-43b6-b73d-8036448568d7...&strip=all]
Like Reply