Fantasy My class teacher, My Crush
Heart 
Hi readers. I am Ishita. I am 22 years old. I am studying Bachelors in Mass Communications in a reputed university. For security reason I can't tell you the name of my university. This story is about me who fall in love with my lecturer who is a well built mascular sir of our class. I like mascular boys and I always had a habit of getting in touch with well built mascular boys. 

Every now and then I used to get close with boys. As most of the boys in our department are well built. Every day I use to chit chat with boys and sometimes during our chit chatting, I used to get stuck with them. It was my fantasy to get a male touch in my body. 

When I was in Second Semester, I saw this sir for the first time when he came to tak our class on Telecommunications subject. I fall in love with him at first sight because none of the boys in my class were as same mascular as him. Sir's name was Sobuj. So Sabuj sir was very friendly and always tried his best to make us understand everything. 

Sabuj sir was not married but engaged. He'll marry s girl just after a month. That means he was still single. Whenever it was the time for his class. I used to sit in the front seat so that I can be very close to him. His body odours was very attractive and I used to enjoy it. Whenever he came close to me or pass me to go behind, I use to get his touch on my body. Sometimes accidentally or sometimes I myself made it happen. 

I know that Sabuj sir noticed all these but never said anything. Once I was walking outside of our classroom I didn't noticed that Sabuj sir is coming from my front. We came closer and banged with each other from the front. I grabbed his mascular body to save myself front falling down and he also grabbed my body to save me. In this process by Boobs got crushed on his mascular chest and the front part of my petite body got stuck with his mascular one. He kept tightly hugged each other and looked each other's eyes for several minutes. Then he told me, 

Sir: Are you ok? 

I got to my senses and replied,

Me: Yes sir. I'm ok. And I'm really sorry I didn't notice that you're coming. 

We talked but I never tried to get separate from the touch of his mascular body nor him tried to separate me. We remained hugged like that and kept looking each other's eyes. 

One thing need to be told that, our classroom was in 3rd floor and from where we're standing no one can see us either from downstairs or nearby and that time almost everyone were left as our classes were finished for the day. I was about to leave for my home. 

For how long we remained hugged I can't say but we came back to senses when we hear someone was coming. We released our bodies from each other. I adjusted my tshirt, gave him a nice smile and started moving on. But honestly the feeling of his mascular body stuck with me made me crazy, I loved when my soft boobs was crushed on his mascular chest and I could feel his breathing in my soft belly while his six pack belly was stuck with my one. And I felt his cock on my pussy area over my pants. Seriously my pussy became instantly wet at that time and I didn't want to release his body. I thought I fall in love with him. 

Next few days didn't happen anything such. Sir took our class and I used to stare at him. One day he called me after completing his lecture in the classroom and told me to meet him before going back home. This gave me some strange feeling and I felt that butterflies were crowding inside by belly. I said, ok and eagerly waiting for my other classes to finish. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.