Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SANSKAAR (Traditional Values)
Ladies and Girls now a days are continuously forgetting their values, their rituals.
All are busy in shaving off their sweet pussies.
Hairy pussy now a days have become rare, be it for college girls or a neighbor bhabhi.
See how bald their pussy looks, without any sign of femininity.
Please express your views so that the discussion become more erotic and kinky.

Aaj kal ki aurtain aur ladkiya apne saare sanskar bhoolti ja rahi hai.
Jise dekho har ladki ya aurat apni Chut shave karne main lagi hui hain.
Aaj kal Jhaantain dekhne ko hi nahi milti hai. Fir chahe woh college ki ladkiya ho ya aas pados ki shadi shuda aurtain.
Jhaantain to Chut aur Bur ka gahena hoti hai.
Woh Chut hi kya jispar Jhaantain na ho.

Aap sabhi se vinti hai request hai ki apne vichar bhi rakhe aur bataye. Taki ye discussion aage badhe.
[+] 2 users Like hairypussy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kai aurat 70 mein bhi apni jhaat garmiyon ki time shave karte the magar taang aur bagal mein puri jungle rakhthe the.
[+] 2 users Like vpw65's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 04:03 PM)vpw65 Wrote: Kai aurat 70 mein bhi apni jhaat garmiyon ki time shave karte the magar taang aur bagal mein puri jungle rakhthe the.

Woh CHUT hi kya jispar JHAANTAIN na ho.
Jhaant hi to Chut ka gehan hoti hai.

Kon kon sahmat hai.
[+] 1 user Likes hairypussy's post
Like Reply
[Image: lusty-hairy-chut.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like hairypussy's post
Like Reply
(10-01-2023, 01:14 PM)hairypussy Wrote: Ladies and Girls now a days are continuously forgetting their values, their rituals.
All are busy in shaving off their sweet pussies.
Hairy pussy now a days have become rare, be it for college girls or a neighbor bhabhi.
See how bald their pussy looks, without any sign of femininity.
Please express your views so that the discussion become more erotic and kinky.

Aaj kal ki aurtain aur ladkiya apne saare sanskar bhoolti ja rahi hai.
Jise dekho har ladki ya aurat apni Chut shave karne main lagi hui hain.
Aaj kal Jhaantain dekhne ko hi nahi milti hai. Fir chahe woh college ki ladkiya ho ya aas pados ki shadi shuda aurtain.
Jhaantain to Chut aur Bur ka gahena hoti hai.
Woh Chut hi kya jispar Jhaantain na ho.

Aap sabhi se vinti hai request hai ki apne vichar bhi rakhe aur bataye. Taki ye discussion aage badhe.
That's true, in the name of beauty girls nowadays shave off every hair in their body. At least they didn't shave their head till. They want to be look like a Barbie doll with zero hair, that's not real beauty. The raw beauty is woman with grown hair on their pits, pussy that femine look and smell makes me go crazy. Thank goodness my wife is into these modern trends. She love to have hair on her pits and pussy and never let me to shave my penis hair too. That aroma from her pussy and pits will be scintillating. I have fucked few these so called modern girls with zero waxed hair, I have never felt anything expect their perfume and cosmetics. But fucking a local native woman gives me immense pleasure because of their natural beauty. Apart from my wife I have fucked my maternal aunt and few maids and local known woman. They all are in village with no knowledge of this shit modernity. Tasting their dusky, sweaty raw body would be heavenly. 
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2023, 09:44 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: That's true, in the name of beauty girls nowadays shave off every hair in their body. At least they didn't shave their head till. They want to be look like a Barbie doll with zero hair, that's not real beauty. The raw beauty is woman with grown hair on their pits, pussy that femine look and smell makes me go crazy. Thank goodness my wife is into these modern trends. She love to have hair on her pits and pussy and never let me to shave my penis hair too. That aroma from her pussy and pits will be scintillating. I have fucked few these so called modern girls with zero waxed hair, I have never felt anything expect their perfume and cosmetics. But fucking a local native woman gives me immense pleasure because of their natural beauty. Apart from my wife I have fucked my maternal aunt and few maids and local known woman. They all are in village with no knowledge of this shit modernity. Tasting their dusky, sweaty raw body would be heavenly. 

Its indeed true Bro... that in the name glamour women and girls these days are busy in shaving their natural ornament which nature has gifted to them. They don't even realize that hairy pussy is a part of our culture. Women with hairy pussy looks more SANSKAARI than those with clean shaven bald smooth pussy. Full bushy pussy adds real feministic beauty.
I am happy to hear that at least you were opportune to enjoy so many hairy pussies. Believe me, I am feeling so happy to learn about BHABHI ji (your wife) who kept her SANSKAAR alive with her sweet hairy pussy. Bro, you should be proud that BHABHI ji is so SANSKAARI. 
Like Reply
[Image: download.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like hairypussy's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
SANASKAARI BHABHI

[Image: 1.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like hairypussy's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2023, 09:44 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: That's true, in the name of beauty girls nowadays shave off every hair in their body. At least they didn't shave their head till. They want to be look like a Barbie doll with zero hair, that's not real beauty. The raw beauty is woman with grown hair on their pits, pussy that femine look and smell makes me go crazy. Thank goodness my wife is into these modern trends. She love to have hair on her pits and pussy and never let me to shave my penis hair too. That aroma from her pussy and pits will be scintillating. I have fucked few these so called modern girls with zero waxed hair, I have never felt anything expect their perfume and cosmetics. But fucking a local native woman gives me immense pleasure because of their natural beauty. Apart from my wife I have fucked my maternal aunt and few maids and local known woman. They all are in village with no knowledge of this shit modernity. Tasting their dusky, sweaty raw body would be heavenly. 

How did you get such sexy babies 2 enjoy with their hairy chut.... post yr sexy sexperiences here so all can enjoy.....
Awaiting yr sexy sexperiences here.....
Who r those sexy maternal sexy babies....
Let's enjoy yr sexperiences.....
Like Reply
[Image: Jhaant-wali-chut-bhabhi-ki.jpg]
Like Reply

Men going around fucking Lady's, irrespective of creed is all fine.

A Lady deciding to clean up her Bush to avoid rashes, inflammation, irritation is affecting sanskaar.

who asked men to keep the sanskaar in our bushes?
Your focus determines your reality.
There's no such thing as luck
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

The longing you seek is not behind you, It is in-front of you.
Many of our truths cling on our point-of-view.
Like Reply
(04-10-2023, 05:43 PM)ghanastana Wrote: Men going around fucking Lady's, irrespective of creed is all fine.

A Lady deciding to clean up her Bush to avoid rashes, inflammation, irritation is affecting sanskaar.

It's not men who keep SANSKAAR in your BUSHES.

SASNKAAR are inherent to PUSSY HAIRS.

Like Reply
Photo 
SASNKAAR are inherent to PUSSY HAIRS.
Like Reply
[Image: Hairy-004.jpg]
best free image hosting
[+] 2 users Like hairypussy's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2023, 05:43 PM)ghanastana Wrote: Men going around fucking Lady's, irrespective of creed is all fine.

bcoz men like spots where ever they have hairs on young sexy girls like you...
bcoz men like to smell all the hair on your kind of body..
bcoz men like to touch and feel the hair on your kind of body..
bcoz hair protects your treasure from insects bacteria virus from taking sexual pleasure looking at your hairless treasures and go deep inside and enjoy and make children inside...
bcoz hair releses the scents of your hidden parts to more distances like antennas to attract man towards your hidden parts...
bcoz your sents attract more and more men towards your treasures to lick and taste and drink all the juice but the goal is to create a fight to get a treasury womans juices and only the strong man wins to taste the fluids of your treasure...
bcoz hair cleans inside treasure and pushes al that out through hair to wash away when you bath so that it leaks fresh tasting liquid every time guy tastes it..
bcoz god has a reason for keeping hair at few places alone even for females..
bcoz that is required only after certain age to until some age may be good for preganancy...
bcoz it is a dress for puff when man didnt find a stone even to get a fire..
bcoz it is a cushion for a soft woman like you when you sleep during stone age...
please keep hair.. grow it and ask me to take your hair in my mouth and pull until you scream sweet plz...
and you must say please pull my hairs again ...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
If you take petals out of a flower or pluck a chicken or a bird, what do they look like, now get the idea?
Like Reply
Kaisi hogi iski CHUT ...?
Imagine kar ke batao........ Detail main batana

[Image: download-2.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 01.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 3bd27013-2911-4532-8bcd-b0aae68efcd5.jpg]
Like Reply