Romance Feel_you
After loosening the neck tie with his hand, he said in a calm voice, "I had an engagement today. Why did Dad announce the engagement with you?

That's why he stopped for a few seconds! There is hope. But to his surprise, the girl in front didn't say anything. He stood as before. Nirjhar's anger is increasing. She understands that the girl is ignoring him. His hands are shaking with anger. Being behind the girl Nijhar could not see her, otherwise she would have spoken very angrily! The girl who is looking back at him is showing anger behind his back. She wet her lips and said again,

"I'm telling you something, can you hear me miss…

The girl turned around and replied,
 "Meherin Varsha Khan!

Nijhar raised his eyes and looked at the girl. The girl's deer eyes caught his attention. The girl is looking at him by dropping her eyelids. Nirjhar looks at him with fascination. But why is it fascinating? He has seen many girls till date but he has never had such a feeling. If there is something in the girl!

Mehrin walked slowly and stood in front of Nirjhar. Nirjhar is still watching him. As if a cloud girl is standing in front of him. A white color has made her a cloud girl. Mehreen coughs lightly to get Nirjhar's attention. Nirjhar's dizziness returned. A bit normal said,

"Miss..

"Miss Mehreen! Eat Mehreen Barsha!

"Are you that..

"Yes I'm the one with whom your engagement was announced. Why didn't you hear the name at the announcement.

"Yes I heard but..

"I didn't remember! But I have to. I have to remember my future wife's name

"Excuse me! You may not know my girlfriend. Today I am engaged with her and later I will marry her..

Before Nijhar could finish speaking Mehreen said,
 "You're wrong. Maybe it was your girlfriend but your engagement will be with me and marriage too.

Nijhar smiled and said,
 "Don't you think you're forcing me?

"Hmmm it seems so!

Nirjhar said with some thought,
 "Look Miss Meh.. Whatever! If you liked me so much you could have proposed to me. Nicely got down on one knee with a rose in my hand to propose. Then I was wondering if I would say yes to you or not!"

Mehreen frowned.
 "Who told you that I like you?

By eating plainly,
 "I mean? So why do you want to marry me?

Mehreen took a deep breath and said,
 "Mr. Nirjhar Chowdhury Megh! (So Meherin walked to the table in the corner of the room. He took some papers from there and stood in front of Nirjhar and said) Meherin never sees anything but profit. So if you marry me, you will get 40% shares of Khan Company. And me. .

Nijhar turned his face away from the paper and looked at Mehreen and said,
 "50%! Means half! Why is that?

"As I have said before Mehreen sees nothing but profit.

Before she could say anything, Meherin stopped her and said,
 "Keep it! I don't want to hear anything about that love and girlfriend of yours. Remember one thing, your Choudhury company is far behind the Khan company. Doing this deal with me will not harm you but gain. But yes, for that love of yours now if you If you want to do this deal out of hand, I have nothing to do. But the opportunity does not come often. I have finished talking to your father about this in detail.

"But I will engage with words.

"See your wish! But making a wish is not bad, whether it be fulfilled or not."

That's why Mehrin started to go out from the side of Nirjhar, then Mehrin stopped seeing Mr. Riduan Chowdhury. said,

"Mr. Riduan Chowdhury!

Hearing father's name turned back Nirjhar! Meherin grinned crookedly.

"You see the rest of what I had to say!

So Mehrin walked away. Nirjhar suddenly said,
 "What an arrogant girl, father!

Riduan Chowdhury entered the room and placed his hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,
 "So what do you think!

"What's up dad. I'll be engaged with words when I say so.

Riduan Chowdhury shook his head and said,
 "Well! It looks like you're talking about it."

"Dad, C is my girlfriend!

"I know, but love the girlfriend.

"Well, I don't like that Mehu anyway!

"Well Nirjhar what is the name of your last girlfriend?

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?

"Don't say!

"Hum last girlfriend ki jani naam tama, isha na na na asha mebi..

Riduan hit Nirzher's head and said,
 "If you are Isha Asha's last girlfriend, why are you getting engaged to Kata!

Nijhar cut his tongue and said,
 "Oh yes yes talk. Why am I engaged to her if not last girlfriend talk. Yes yes you are right!

That's why Nirjhar smiled. Riduan laughed with his son and said,
 "What is the name of the current girlfriend?

Nirjhar said with a smile.
 "That's Anamika!

Riduan Chowdhury fixed Nirjhar's neck tie and said,
 "Wow last girlfriend is one and current girlfriend is another!

Nirjhar is silent and looks at his father and says,
 "Dad, why are you twisting things like this. Yes, I have many girlfriends, but I am your son. But not Playboy. Not at all!

"No, why would that be? You're my son. Girls are always following you around, flirting and you don't care.

"Say exactly what you mean.

"Listen Nirjhar, you are my son. I know you well. You are verbally engaged but I know very well that you will not marry her in this life.

"Dad, so you want me to marry this arrogant girl and start a family!

"You got it right!

"Like Grandpa did to you!

Mr. Riduan smiled and looked at his son. Nirjhar said with an annoyed face,
 "Dad it's not right, you can't blame me for what Dad did to you.

"I can do many more things. I am telling you what my father told me. If you don't marry Mehreen, I will make you a prodigal son.

Riduan left with a smile. Nirjhar called several times from behind but his father did not hear anything.
 Nijhar has been talking since he left the room in pure anger. Tears are glistening in his eyes. Nirjhar can't understand what to say. spoke up,
 "Then you are engaged to that girl.

"I mean..

"Then why did you call me and my family and insult me like this, you idiot!

"I didn't even know I would be engaged to her.

"You fooled me like this.

"Listen to me, man.

He ran away without saying anything. Nirjhar did not run after him. He stood there thinking. What will he do? Will Mehreen get engaged or not? But if Mehreen doesn't get engaged, dad will make him a son. Then he will not get these cars, houses and money. Who does not spend a moment without luxury, how will he stay?

After much thought Nijhar reached a decision. Then he came down. Everyone is waiting for him. Seeing him come down, there was applause all around. Mehreen is standing on the stage. His father and mother are beside him. Mother is looking very happy and happy which means her mother is also agreeing. Farhad, Ishaan, Arif looked at him and smiled as he came down the stairs. He knows the meaning of this smile. Friends make fun of him. Why not do it? Nijhar, who has been turning girls behind him for so long, today a girl lost that Nirjhar like this. He is getting angry just thinking about it.

Nirjhar thought the conversation had gone. But no this girl did not go. He is still there, he will see the end and then he will go. A ring in Nirjhar's hand which he will hand over to Mehrin. The strange thing was that it wasn't the ring that he had bought anymore. Nirjhar once looked at the words. He thinks he will go to him now. The ring will fall on his hand. This girl will be humiliated. Nijhar took a step forward to get off the stage when Omni Mehrin grabbed her hand. He laughed and said,

"I wear the ring before!

So the ring fell on Nirjhar's ring finger. Nijhar is looking at her with furrowed brows. Mehreen placed one hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,

"But the people of the press are around. Don't want to make yourself a laughing stock, wear the ring quietly.

There is no point in looking aside without saying anything. Mehrin put the ring on her ring finger with a sigh. Everyone clapped. Mehrin looked at the ring and smiled crookedly at Nirjhar. Nirjhar felt that Mehrin was telling him that he had lost. Nirjhar suddenly laughed. He suddenly grabbed Mehreen's hand and kissed it. The uproar of all present increased. Nijhar narrowed his eyes and looked at Mehrin. Mehrin quickly removed his hand. Then he announced the wedding date next month.
 Nirjhar is drinking beer standing on the roof grill. Looking at the dark sky. Arif and Ishaan are standing next to him and drinking beer. Arif said,

"Tell me what's the matter. How did your father suddenly flip out like that?

With a bottle of pure beer in his mouth, he said,
 "I don't know. I understand these tricks of that girl. She is very clever.

"Are you talking about Mehreen?"

"Yes that Mehrin!

Ishaan puts his hand on Nirjhar's neck and says,
 "Whatever you say, this girl finally seized you. See how she did her job!

"Nirjhar Chowdhury finally got hold of a girl.

"Play catch finally with someone.
 Nirjhar angrily threw the beer bottle in his mouth. Then he said,

"I will see that girl. She will marry Nirjhar Chowdhury. I will arrange her marriage.

Arif said,
 "What do you think of the word?

"What's there to think about. Did I ever want to engage him or not. I agreed because he was whispering in my ear all day. I thought one day I would do something to break up. It would have worked. But in the middle...

Ishaan smiled and said,
 "Mehrin Varsha Khan threw ash in your rice in the middle!

"Stop it. I don't see where Farhad is.

"Go down and come!

Farhad came running as he spoke. He took the bottle of beer from the table and went to Nijhar. Then said,

"Sorry I'm late. Well cheer up.

"What?

"I used to say!

Then everyone put the bottle together. Farhad said,

"Cheer! Happy to be Nirjhar's father!

Nijhar took his bottle to his mouth and said,
 "Marriage is not coming to the happiness of becoming a father!

Farhad put a bottle of beer in his mouth and said,
 "That's it! You're a father as soon as you get married.

Arif said,
 "It means!

Farhad put his hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,
 "Bro! Get ready to hear the father's call now! Mehreen Varsha Khan already has a son!

Nirjhar barely put the bottle of beer in his mouth. Hearing Farhad's words, he was amused. Somehow managed to say,

"Whoah!

#continue..

#feel_you

#Suchna_Part
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
#part_2

Nijhar is counting while half asleep on the sofa in the living room.
"18, 19 , 20 ,21..

Neelima looked at Nirjhar and went to the dining table and said,
"You are studying so much! Wow! 

Hearing Neelima's call, Nirjhar gets up from Adhshwa and takes a seat and asks,
"Well mom, how old is that girl? 

"Which girl? 

"That Mehu or Meher?

"Meherin! 

"Hmm hmm.

"Can't you remember your future wife's name?"

"How can I remember such a big name. It would have been a short two-letter name. Come on Mehu! 

"Yes, then, you have to remember the names of a thousand girls.

"Mmm!

"What? 

"Don't tell me how old she is? 

"I heard last month, why did you step on 23? 

"So if there's a five-year-old son, he'll be hmmm 17. Does that mean this girl ran away and got married?

Neelima pours water into the glass and says,
"What are you talking about? 

Nijhar got up and came to the table with an apple in his hand and said,
"Your future wife's mother ran away and got married once! 

"I will talk nonsense. My wife and mother are better than you. I understand one in a million.

Nijhar said with a sigh.
"Yes, when you hear there is a five-year-old boy

"What are you talking about?"

"Your future wife's business. You don't care much about her.

"Sure! 

"What mum! Well tell me that you wouldn't know he has a five year old son. 

"What? What did you say! 

"You mean? You don't know she has a son.

"Whose son?

"Mehu's son! Her own son with whom she is now living! 

Neelima's face got dirty in a moment. The glass of water in hand fell down. He said in a surprised voice,

"What did you say! Meherin's son!
Riduan Chowdhury just entered the house after parking the car. Neelima is sitting on the sofa in the living room. His pressure has increased. Doctor is checking. When Riduan Chowdhury sat near Neelima, Neelima looked at him with warm eyes. Nijhar said,

"Mom cool down, your blood pressure is high!" 

Neelima started to cool her head without saying anything. Riduan didn't even bother to ask. After the doctor left, when Riduan Chowdhury grabbed Neelima's hand, Neelima suddenly pulled her hand away. Nijhar smiled and said,

"Ah, it's hot.

Neelima angrily says,
"You shut up!

"Oh strange, why do you show me the anger of others? 

Riduan frowned and said,
"Who is angry with what is angry! 

Neelima said,
"You act like you know nothing. 

"Tell me what happened!

"Oh now I have to say what happened?

Riduan addressed Nirzhar,
"What did you do again? 

Nirjhar was shocked and said,
"What did I do, why do you blame me? Did I say that I will marry this girl!

Neelima clenched her teeth and said,
"Didn't do what Dad did.

"Don't tell me what I did. 

"What did you do? Well tell me how you did such a great harm to my son. He is your own son.

"I know that too. Now do I do a DNA test.

"You..

"What's wrong with this real talk? Fight when your pressure high cools down.

Nirjhar smiled and put her hand on Neelima's shoulder and said,
"Yes mam you cool your head first. Then talk. 

Neelima took one look at Nirjhar, sighed and looked at Riduan and said in a warm voice,
"Mehrin has a son you know! 

Riduan Chowdhury stood up without paying attention to Neelima's words. To open the wristwatch,
"That's it! 

"That's it! That's what you're saying. You're going to marry your son to a girl like that! 

Nirjhar Riduan Chowdhury and Nilimar understood that her marriage was about to break. Breaking all this, he smiled a crooked smile. Meanwhile Riduan walked towards the room without saying anything. Nilima followed Riduan's back towards the house angrily. Hearing the sound of slamming the door, Nirjhar's smile lengthened. He is definitely going to break the marriage. He slowly approached the door and listened to Neelima saying,
"Listen to me, I will never marry my son to this girl. There is no problem that my son will be a Kumar for life than to marry such a girl. Do you understand! Do you listen to me. Break this marriage! 

নির্ঝর এইসব কথা শুনে খুশিতে নাচতে লাগলো। এক হাত দিয়ে অন্য হাতের ঘাড়ে বাহবা দিয়ে বলতে লাগলো,
"বাহ নির্ঝর বাহ, তুই তো চুটকি বাজিয়ে বিয়ে ভেঙে দিলি। তাও একদিনে! 

অতঃপর আংটির দিকে তাকিয়ে দীর্ঘশ্বাস ফেলে 
বলে,
"তোমার মেয়াদ একদিন'ই ছিল গো! 
বলেই হেসে দিল তবে আওয়াজ করল না। একটা বিয়ারের বোতল নিয়ে ঘরে এসে লাউড স্পিকারে গান ছাড়ল সে। সে গানের তালে তালে বিছানায় দাঁড়িয়ে লাফাতে লাফাতে লাগলো। 

খানিকক্ষণ বাদে দরজার কাছে নীলিমা কে দেখে থামল সে। বিয়ারের বোতল টা রেখে গান বন্ধ করল। নীলিমার কাছে গিয়ে তাকে ধরে ঘুরতে লাগল। ছেলের এমন কর্মকান্ডে চমকে উঠলেন নীলিমা। কোনমতে নির্ঝর কে থামিয়ে বলল,

"ছেলে মানুষী কবে কমবে তোর নির্ঝর, তুই কি এখনো ছোট আসিস।

"মম সব মা বাবা দের কাছে তার ছেলে মেয়েরা ছোট'ই থাকে। আচ্ছা শোন আমি এখন বাইরে যাচ্ছি। 

"এতো রাতে কেন?

"বন্ধুদের পার্টি দিতে হবে না।

"কিসের খুশিতে?

নির্ঝর একগাল হেসে বলে,
"Actually, the marriage broke up for this happiness!

Neelima puts her hand on her waist and says,
"Who told you that the marriage is breaking up. Your marriage will be blessed."

Nijhar furrows his brow and says,
"Marriage I mean, will I marry another girl. I mean you are seeing a girl. No mam please I don't want to get married now. Tell me my marriage age now.

Neelima laughs and fixes the collar of Nirjhar's shirt and says,
"Not to get married, but to spend time with your children. Feed them ice cream, take them to the market, play in the park, then you will understand the duty of a father! 

"What are you talking about mom? 

"What I'm saying is right. You will marry my Mehreen mother. It's okay, and before the wedding, boys are not allowed to go out for a night out. So you don't go now, I'll stay at home.

"The marriage will happen, if you say no a little earlier, the marriage will be broken. This marriage will not be allowed to happen.

"Told you! 

"Yes, I heard it with my own ears!

"Maybe, but I've changed my mind now. My house wife will be Mehreen. 

"Mm I'm not your own son.

"I would have given you in marriage to Sateen even if he was her son.

"Mm I won't get married.

"I'll do it…

That's why Neelima left the house. Nijhar says from behind,
"Mom you and dad are not fixing this. I say don't marry this girl. You will ruin your son's life like this.

Neelima started leaving without saying anything. Nijhar said,
"But on the wedding night I promised to run away.

Neelima said without looking back,
"I will close the bank account.

"Mm that's not right.

Neelima turns back and says,
Your marriage will be with Mehreen. And yes, your son's name is Arnav! Wow, the name is pretty. Neelima Grandson Arnav! 

"This meherin has eaten your head! 

So he closed the door. He sat on the bean bag with beer. Suddenly the phone rang. Look at the word number. He didn't pick it up on purpose, but he didn't cut it either. If you cut it, it will make thousands of stories. Rather let it play. It's not bad to hear the ringtone of the phone. The market stopped after a while. Nijhar peeked and said,

"১ , ২ ,৩ .... 

It started ringing again. Katha called again. Nirjhar is now shaking his head to the beat of the ringtone and drinking beer. I feel crazy. Ugh, this Mehu girl will drive him crazy. The phone rang several times but Nirjhar did not pick up the phone. Then the message's ringtone started ringing. Tung Tung is becoming sound. It gives a message in one word. Let's see what he does! Nirjhar blinked once and saw the message of the word floating on the screen. Nirjhar picked up the phone and saw it written,

"I want to talk to you please pick up the call! 

Nirjhar smiled crookedly and left the phone where it was. He likes it when girls walk behind him like this. suffered for him. I know why he is very happy. Still getting it. He sat with his eyes closed. No messages or calls coming. What happened? But Nirjhar did not gasp. He thought he would message a few more times! 

Suddenly the call rang. Nirjhar looked at the phone with a crooked smile again. Sure thing is losing patience and calling again. He seems to be having a lot of fun. But no! This time the call did not speak. The name Babe appeared on the screen of the phone. Nijhar picked up the phone to answer the call. It's an anonymous call. 
অনামিকা হলো সেই মেয়ে যে কি না সুন্দরী মেয়েদের তালিকা থাকলে ২ - ৫ এর মধ্যে থাকতো বলে নির্ঝরের ধারনা। নির্ঝর আজ পর্যন্ত কোন মেয়েকেই সুন্দরী মেয়ের তালিকায় ১ দেই নি। কখনো দিবে কি না তাও ভাবি নি। যত সুন্দরী হোক না কেন কিন্তু তার কাছে মনে হয় সে ১ এ থাকবার যোগ্যতা নেই। আচ্ছা এই তালিকার মাঝে মেহু কে কি আনবে। তাকে আনলে কত নাম্বারে দিবি সে! সে না হয় পরে ভাবা যাবে এখন অনামিকার কল তুলতে হবে। এই মেয়েটা একটু বেশিই চালাক। তবে তার থেকে না। কিন্তু মেহু কে তার নিজ থেকে একটু বেশিই চালাক বলে মনে হয়। 

"হ্যালো বেব! 

"রাখো তোমার বেব, কল রিসিভ করতে এতোক্ষণ লাগে।

"লাগে লাগে ফোনের কাছে না থাকলে লাগে।

"তা ফোনের কাছে না থেকে কার কাছে ছিলে? নিজের হবু বউয়ের কাছে।

"সেটা কিভাবে হবে? তুমি তো আমার কাছেই নেই।

"ধান্দাবাজি ছাড়ো। আমাকে তো বলেছিলে বাবা জোর করে নাকি কথা'র সাথে তোমার এনগেজমেন্ট করিয়ে দিচ্ছে! তুমি বলেছিলে কিছুদিন তোমাকে সময় দিতে তাহলে এই এনগেজমেন্ট হবার পর ও তুমি তা ভেঙ্গে ফেলবে।

"হ্যাঁ বেব। আমি তো তোমাকে এখনো তাই বলছি! 

"তুমি মিথ্যে বলছো। এনগেজমেন্ট তো কথার সাথে হয় নি। হয়েছে মেহেরিন বর্ষা খান'র সাথে

"সে যার সাথেই হোক না কেন আমি ভেঙে ফেলবো।

"নির্ঝর এটা কাঁচ না যে ফেলে দিবে আর ভেঙে যাবে।

"বেব! তোমার আর আমার মাঝে যা আসবে সেসব দেওয়াল না কাঁচ'ই হবে।

"তবে এই কাঁচ মেহেরিন বর্ষা খান। তুমি ভেঙ্গে ফেললেও তার উপর হাঁটতে পারবে না । তার আগেই তোমার পায়ে ঢুকে ছিন্নভিন্ন করে দিবে তোমায়।

"একটু বেশিই জানো দেখছি ওই মেয়ের ব্যাপারে।

"You should know! Because we have a business relationship with her! No matter how good my relationship with my father is, my father is still afraid of her. This girl can do anything at any time! 

"Babe! I don't feel good either. I really don't feel good at all. I'm fed up with this girl's whining all day! Please shut up.

"So what do you want to hear!

"I love you! 

There was a sigh from the other side. Nirjhar is waiting to hear Anamika's voice. At last came the oor from the other side,

"Shit! I want to breakup with you

"Wat! You're crazy! 

"No I'm fine.

"So, why do you want to break up?"

"Because I can't with Mehreen Varsha Khan.

"Hey babe listen to me.

The call was cut from the other side. Nirjhar heard the sound of the phone being disconnected. Still he calls,

"Babe! Listen babe! 

Nirjhar got annoyed and said,
"Religion! 

Meanwhile, the phone rang again. Thinking that Anamika had called, Nirjhar quickly answered and said,
"Babe, babe listen to me.

"When someone calls, you have to check and receive the call first, Mr. Nirjhar! Don't you know that!

"Who? 

"And whoever I am is not your babe.

"Mehu...

"Wow, you recognized me. I didn't expect you to recognize me so quickly. I thought the tone of my voice would be a little different because of talking to many girls.

"Tell me why you called!

"Come and see me tomorrow.

"Why?

"There's definitely a need for that.

"Give home address!

"I'm not going home or office, check the message a little later. Come and meet tomorrow at 11 am. Exactly at 11 am.

"To late? 

"Then take a look! 

To say something clear, there is a tung tung sound. The line is cut again. Nirjhar is very angry. That never happens with him. Till date no girl has cut his call like this. Today is the first day. That too twice. Mehreen is responsible for all this. Getting hot. He closed his eyes for a while to cool his head. 

Then he sighed and lay down on the floor. He closed his eyes and said in a warm voice,
"This Mehu is ruining everything as soon as it comes into my life. It seems like a storm is coming and messing up my arrangements. And no matter what, I will not leave this Mehu. Nirjhar Chowdhury Megh never owes anything to anyone. When it is paid, everything is returned. I will give you. I promise you that Mehreen Varsha Khan! You will get double what you gave me! 
The phone rang again. Mehreen messaged him. 

# to be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes Manjarul Haque's post
Like Reply
#Episode_3

The sun peeked into the sky a long time ago. Because the room is covered with a curtain, dim light enters the room. Quiet all around. The gardener may be watering the flowering plants. That voice is floating in the ear! The garden is below the room. He woke up a while ago but he doesn't want to close his eyes. Blinking at the sound of the alarm clock has become a habit. Both eyes are lying down. The sound of someone's movement is coming to the ear. Someone is getting out of bed. who Arnav understand! Who else is in this room except him! 

There was the sound of the curtain being moved. Light now entered the entire room. The eyelids started to twitch. Arnav came again and sat on the bed. He placed his hand on Mehrin's cheek with a small hand. His eyes are blinking. Kiss Mehreen's head with your two warm little lips. said,

"Good morning mommy! 

Meherin smiled lightly without meeting her eyes. He blinked as the clock chimed. Arnav's sweet smile was the first to open his eyes! What a magical smile it is! Mehrin's face also smiled. She got up and put her hand on Arnav's head and took him in her arms. He kissed her head and said,

"Good morning, honey! You woke up before mommy today.

Arnav nodded. Mehreen gently held Arnav's cheeks and smiled. Someone knocked on the door. He came home with Mehrin's permission. 

"Miss Maria! 

"Yes ma'am! 

"Arnav make a joke I'm coming! 

"Yes ma'am! 

Mehreen looked at Arnav and said,
"Arn you go with Miss Maria. Mummy is coming! 

He nodded again like an obedient boy. Miss Maria came and took him down in her arms. The white color night dress suits her well. Draw several cartoons in white. 
Mehreen got off the bed as Arnav left. He went down to the garden after being fresh. Arnav was standing there before her. The two worked out together! 
Arnav took the shower and sat on the bed. Mehrin was scratching his head. On seeing Arnav, he went towards him. Water is falling over the head. Arnav started wiping his head with the towel in his hand. Arnav smiled and looked at Mehreen. He took a deep breath and looked at Arnav. What a beautiful baby boy. Anyone who wants to adopt him. These innocent children are the best creatures in the world and the most beautiful people. Yet why would some people despise this boy? What is lacking in him? Nothing is lacking. A healthy child. But yes, maybe he is not normal, so he is not abnormal. Everything in nature follows rules. How does the exception occur here? But nature cannot take exception. But he is not an exception. Just can't get along with everyone. And like five children, his mental capacity is not like theirs. 

That's why he is different! No, he is undergoing treatment. Doctor said he will be normal. If not, no problem. He has the power to spend his life with him! But every path has an alternative path but not everyone chooses that alternative path. Some change on that road. But by changing it, all the problems are solved. 

Mehrin's meditation was broken by the touch of the hand! Arnav is looking at her holding her hand. Mehreen ruffled Arnav's hair and said,

"Go get ready, we have to go to the office! 

Arnav walked out without saying anything. This boy doesn't talk much. He will not open his mouth without need. Mummy knows only one call. But how will he understand how much he likes this mommy call. It seems that his life is only for him. He will sacrifice his life for that! 
Nirjhar has been sitting outside Mehrin's cabin for the past hour! Mehreen said to come at 11 but she came at 11.15. 1 hour sitting for 15 minutes late seems a little too much for him. It was not to be late. Nijhar woke up earlier today than other days. Thought he would come quickly and show Mehrin how good TimeSense is. What happened to him? Truth is never covered by words. Why do I know this is what is going on in Nirjhar's head. He has never arrived on time till date. He was even 20 minutes late on the day of the university exam. Behind which no logic will work. He assumes that this is his fate. But today he thought that fate would help him but no he did not keep his word. 

He was surprised to see mom and dad's reaction because of waking up early in the morning! Although he expected such a reaction from them, he thought that he would not say anything after hearing that he would go to meet Mehreen today. But no the reaction is more for it. 

He spent the last hour just pressing the phone. Many girls are getting many messages but don't want to talk to anyone. Heavy anger is going on his head for Mehrin'! Called several times but Mehreen did not pick up the phone. 
Nirjhar finally stood up. The girl at the reception was looking at him again and again. The girl does not look bad. As a receptionist should be. Neat and tidy! 

As soon as Nirjhar came to her, the girl said,
"Yes sir, say something! 

"Yes, but I don't know how to say it. 

"I mean!

"I mean, I am thinking about which song of this beautiful Ramani to say first. 

Employed the pure melting technique. The girl looks at him shyly. Although he had no desire to seduce the girl, he is doing this to achieve his own work. After praising the girl for two minutes, the girl smiled. Seeing her smile, a smile appeared on Nirjhar's lips. Patano will finally get the job done. If it is clear,

"So miss.. (I don't remember the girl's name. Oh, you will remember how the name was not asked..) 
Rani says with a neat smile! 

Someone said from behind,
"Miss Nisha! 

The girl jumped up at Mehreen's voice. Nijhar turned his head and looked back to see Mehrin standing. There are four people around him. Two boys and two girls. file in their hands. Mehrin in the middle! Nijhar's eyes narrowed and looked at him. Mehreen looks a lot different today. The black suit on the white shirt suits him well. Harini's eyes are very steady! Her hair is blowing in the light wind. But wherever it flies, it is stuck. Don't want random! 

Nijhar now stood up straight. Mehrin was coming to him. Nijhar started to say to himself,

"This girl has come for so long. Let her come here to talk, then I will understand. Who made Nijhar wait so long! 

But Mehrin did not come towards him and changed the road. Went to the other side. Very surprised. But a glimpse fell on the girl at the reception. Meherin's eyes as if he was very afraid! 
One of the two boys with Mehreen ran to Nirjhar. 

"Ma'am asked you to wait a little longer!

"What more wait! 

"Yes! Ma'm going to attend a meeting. Will come and talk from there.

“How long will it take to finish the meeting.

"A couple of hours! 

"What, no I can't wait any longer. Where's ma'am?"

"Ma'am lift..

Nirjhar ran before speaking. Behind him is the boy. Nijhar came to the elevator and saw that Mehreen had already entered the elevator. The elevator doors are closing. But before that, Nijhar stopped the elevator door from closing. Mehreen frowned at him. His assistants are looking at Nirjhar in surprise. The boy came running behind and said,

"Sorry ma'am I told sir to wait a little longer but sir…

Before this, Nijhar pointed to everyone in front of him and said, showing his hand ring,
"I still need to introduce myself! 

One by one everyone got out of the elevator. Nijhar entered the elevator. The elevator door is closed! Mehrin stands facing him. Before taking his eyes off Nirjhar and pressing the elevator button, Nirjhar grabbed his hand. said,

"15 minutes! Just because you were 15 minutes late, you made me sit for 1 hour. You didn't just tell me to sit for two more hours! 

Mehreen didn't like holding hands suddenly. He immediately withdrew his hand. Nijhar also released his hand. I felt a little guilty. He knows that holding someone's hand is not a good thing. Mehreen exclaimed.

"I wanted to see your timesense. You came even 15 minutes late, where I told you to come exactly at 11.

"Look at a Bangladesh, not America that will say and come and read. Surely you don't have to tell me how much traffic there is on the roads of Bangladesh. 

"I'd appreciate a different excuse next time.

"I'm telling the truth!

“Wait, what's the point of coming here like this and talking to my staff like this? 

clear mind,
"What about this girl, did the girl at the reception hear everything I told her. But how could that be, she was far away.

Mehrin said,
"I'm not talking about the girl at the reception at all. I'm talking about what you did here.

With pure leaning,
"Oh, say so. But what did I say wrong? I might as well get a chance to talk to you separately, at your fiance. Don't you?"

Mehrin stared for a while but did not speak. He pressed the elevator button and said,
"Get out of here talking! 

"Yes you can say that no problem! 

Mehrin frowned. Nijhar is looking with soft eyes. Nirjhar suddenly raised his hand towards Mehrin. Mehrin looked at Nirjhar's hand and said,
"What? 

"Nothing. Is there something in your hair? 

"You're not going to flirt with me so don't even try. With mirrors all around I can see for myself what's going on?" 

Nirjhar moved his hand and shook his head. Really this girl is very strange! And it is different. However, an unknown feeling really gripped this girl, but Nirjhar does not understand what that feeling is. Nijhar is looking at Mehreen with intoxicated eyes. It would be better to call it addiction or infatuation. As long as he sees this girl, the anger on him disappears. 

Mehreen is looking at Nirjhar with small eyes. He can't bear to see her like that. turned his face and said,

"Why are you looking like that? 

Nirjhar regained consciousness. He shook a little. Get yourself together and say,

"I wasn't looking at you.

"Then why were the eyes on me? 

"No I mean I was looking at you but not what you were thinking. I was thinking about you.

"What's up?

"That's why you called me here! 

"You'll find out soon enough.

"If not, I can know but why you want to marry me is not yet known.

"I called to know. Be patient and know!

Nijhar leans slightly towards Mehreen and says,
"Tell me what to talk about. Your expression is not ringing my bell well." 

Meherin stared at Nirjhar. They were both quite close. Open the door and play. Mehrin looked ahead to see his staff standing in front of him watching him. Meanwhile Mehreen walked out by Nirjhar's side towards Nirjhar's eyes. Nirjhar came behind him! 

Nirjhar is sitting right in front of Mehrin! He is rocking his chair. Mehreen took a file from one of his staff and asked them to go out. He took out a paper from the file and said to Nirjhar,

"Sign? 

"What paper! 

"Don't you know that you have to sign the paper after reading it! 

Nijhar sighed and took the paper. His brow furrowed as he read the paper. Leaving the paper, he looked at Mehreen and said,

"What are these? 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_4

Nijhar sighed and took the paper. His brow furrowed as he read the paper. Leaving the paper, he looked at Mehreen and said,

"What are these? 

"That's what you read.

"Do you want to take marriage as a deal?

Mehrin said in a slightly warm voice with a crooked smile.

"Why do you want to stay with me forever!

"No way. And frankly, I don't want to do this marriage."

"So what else, then this is a great opportunity for you isn't it. Our marriage will be a 1 year contract. After 1 year I will give you dirvos myself. Then you will be on your way and I will be on mine.

"Then why do you want to marry, if it will break it.

Mehreen sighed and said,
"Don't know the reason for everything Mr Nijhar! But rest assured. The shares of the company will remain as they were.

"1 more year! What will happen after 1 year. And why do you want to marry for 1 year.

"You are very interested in everything! Listen, our company is going to open a branch in Canada very soon. So I have 1 year for that. After 1 year, I will shift to Canada. Then you stay as you are. 

"Marriage is just a name!

"That's right! ( standing up and addressing Nirjhar... ) Nirjhar I have come to know about your broken ground. I know very well how you are. You have no interest in family marriage.

"It's not there yet! 

"I know that. If you don't want to marry me, consider this marriage a deal, not a marriage. There's no harm in it.

"But my parents! 

Mehreen smiled and said,
"I'm very worried about them. Well, it's natural for you to worry as a child. But if I leave you with Dirvos, rest assured your parents won't blame you. I'll tell them it's my fault and they won't apologize to you. Do not force to marry again. 

Nirjhar listens silently to Mehreen. He never expected this. This Mehreen looks very unfamiliar. The mind says that this is not at all the way he wanted to dress up his Meghkanya. He wants to know why Meherin is doing this but he is sure that Meherin won't tell him anything. He has to do what he has to do. You will find everything yourself! 

"Mr. Neat! 

"Hmm..

"What are you thinking? I thought you would be quite happy with this deal. After all, who would want to pass up such a big opportunity. 

"You're right, who would want to pass up such a great opportunity. Yes, so why did you choose me? 

"Remember one thing, whatever happens in the world, there is a reason behind it. No one wants to do anything without a reason. Nature also does not move without a reason.

"What is the reason? 

Mehreen smiles and says,
"That will happen even if you don't know it. For now, just say what I'm telling you. 

Nijhar took the paper and said,
"1 year is too much..

"Don't worry. I'm not interfering in your personal life. 

The pen moves towards the clear,
"Take the sign! 

"I need some time to think!

"Hmm think. I'll give you time. I'll give you time until tomorrow. In the meantime, let me know what you think! 

"Hmm! Well was there a word?

"Say!

"I heard you have a son, is it true! 

"You heard because there is a boy. Why what happened?

"Nothing, just asking. I'm going..

So Nijhar left the room with the paper. Mehreen closed her eyes and sat on the chair with a sigh. Called his PA. 

Nijhar comes out and looks at the paper. thinking what to do He looked away from the paper and shook his head with his hand on his forehead. This Mehreen girl is quite complicated. There are many patches in it. Suddenly he felt someone pulling his hoodie. Nirjhar looked down and saw a little kid pulling on his hoodie. Nirjhar knelt before the child and said,

"What happened baby! 

Then the child pointed upwards with his hand. Nijhar looked up and saw a balloon flying. It would have flown to the sky but got stuck with something. Nirjhar stood up with a smile and held the roller and handed it to the child. The baby looks very sweet. A sweet smile appeared on his face after receiving the balloon. Nirjhar's bad mood got better. He kneels again and pats the child's head and says,

"What is your name baby! 

The child looked at Nirjhar without speaking. Nirjhar thought it was a little strange, but he asked again,

"What's your name? 

"Arn! 
That's why he laughed! 

"Arn! 

The child nodded. 

Nirjhar smiled and said,
"Who did you come with mommy?"

The child nodded again.

"Where is your mother? 

The child pointed to the office. Nijhar pulled Arnav's cheek and said,
"Stay with mommy, play alone or get lost!

The child nodded again. Nirjhar stood up. Arnav smiled and said,
"Daddy! 
Daddy heard the call and smiled softly and put his hands on Arnav's head. A small child's daddy call did not have any effect on him! Suddenly a phone call comes on Nirjhar's phone. Nirhar asked Arnav to go inside. Arnav shook his hand and patted her. Nirjhar also smiled and patted him. As Nirjhar left, one of Mehreen's staff came and stood beside Arnav. Arnav took a step back a bit scared seeing her. Staff carefully took Arnav to Mehreen's cabin! 
Mehreen was watching Nirhar and Arnav's reaction through the CCTV camera on the laptop. Sitting next to him is the child specialist Dr. Rahela. Currently, Arnav's treatment is doing that. Mehreen looked away from the laptop and addressed Dr. Rahela.

"Do you understand Dr. Rahela! 

"Hmm! At first he thought he was growing but then he saw the familiar staff and thought about moving away again! 

"It's the first time, not the second time! 

"Not with this man or the other!

"No it was him. It was a few days ago. Arnav and I went to the shopping mall from the park…
[ PAST...
The sun crackles on the street. Getting out of the car Mehreen put a cap on Arnav's head. Mehreen and Arnav play football in the park. Arnav runs and throws the football to Mehreen. Mehreen smiled and gave the ball to Arnav again. Mehreen is Arnab's only playmate as she can't mix with other kids! Later in the evening both of them go to the shopping mall. Even though Arnav doesn't like going in crowd, he went with Mehreen that day. Mehreen suddenly lost him. Mehreen started searching for Arnav. On the other hand, Arnav was scared in the crowd when he could not see Mehreen. He sat quietly somewhere and started crying. 
On that day, Nijhar and Katha come shopping for the purpose of engagement. The talk of shopping was never ending. After that it is going to buy. Nirjhar gasped. After taking a breath, he saw little Arnav sitting outside. Goes to her and tries to talk to her but Arnav doesn't say a word. Arnav didn't raise his head yet due to which Nirhar didn't see his face. Just wanted to cry. Sometimes mommy mommy can hear the call. Nirjhar assumes that Arnav is lost. Then Nijhar picked up Arnav. Poor Arnav sits on Nirjhar's lap and keeps quiet. 
Mehreen comes to the security room of the shopping mall and is looking for Arnab on the CCTV. Meanwhile, the news comes that Arnav has been found. Mehreen comes and sees Arnab in Nirjhar's arms. He was standing at a distance. Holding him very calmly. Meherin takes a while to eat this first shock. Nirjhar hires Arnav to work as a security guard. Pats his head and talks to security. Arnav saw Mehreen standing behind her and ran towards her. Mehreen took him in his arms and started caressing him. Looking ahead, Nijhar and Katha are both together. Two people are talking. Arnab saw Nirjhar and said,
"Daddy! 

Mehreen looked at Arnab with surprised eyes. Arnav got up and said Daddy again. Meanwhile, Katha grabbed Nirjhar's hand and dragged him from there. Even though Nirjhar is familiar here, Nirjhar still doesn't know that the child was Arnab!" 

Current... 
Mehreen sighed and said,
 "This is the first time Arnav has been so calm in a stranger's arms. It really freaked me out! So I saw it again today, and it's still the same. Arnav is getting along with her! 

"Hmm I understand what you mean. You know Arnav is not like other kids. Totally different yet thinking about this change in him! 

“You said kids like Arnav can't get along with everyone.

"Hmmm I told you can't be with everyone. That doesn't mean there won't be exceptions. If he feels comfortable with someone then it's good news for you. 

"Then you say it's good for him.

"Sure! But what about Mehreen?

"Hmm..

"This guy is not the one you're engaged to!

Mehreen looked at Dr. Rahela and shook her head.
"Hmm! 

Dr. Rahela smiled and said,
“I'm really happy with your decision! So easy for Arnav to be with someone
The merger is no less surprising. I have seen many other patients like him. It takes me a long time to get along with everyone but it took me a long time to get along with Arnav. I have studied a lot about him. But the thought of being with a boy who can mix so much with her in one day is not bad. It's good for Arnav. You really care about him. 

Mehreen closed her eyes for a while and said,
"Arnav is my only source of survival. There is no one else in the world except him.

"I know that..
That's why Dr. Rahela stopped. There was a knock on the door. After Mehreen's permission, Arnav entered the house. He ran and sat on Mehrin's lap. Mehreen smiled and hugged him. Dr. Rachel smiled and asked,

"Arnav! How are you? 

Arnav smiled. Which means he is fine. Dr. Rahela smiled and patted Arnav's head. Arnav smiled and turned around to see Nirjhar and Mehreen's laptop. Arnav laughed and said,

"Daddy! 

Dr. Rahela and Mehreen looked at Arnav in surprise. Arnav looked at the laptop again and said,

"Daddy! 

Meherin's eyes went to the screen of the laptop. Nirjhar is kneeling down and putting her hands on Arnav's head. This scene is paused in the lab.

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_5

Nijhar dropped his eyelids and stared at the paper. The signature is written in one corner just below the paper. Nirjhar has to sign there. Signing here will make his and Mehreen's marriage a done deal. What should he do? Sign the deal or keep it. Well, why leave it? And anyway, he is not a son to spend his whole life with a family. He needs a new companion every day! 
Mehreen is right, signing here will not hurt him but gain him. Now her mother and father are interfering with her freedom but after exactly 1 year Mehreen will not be able to do that anymore. He can go as he wants. Without thinking much more, he took the pen and signed it. Then he took the paper and put it in the cupboard. Mehreen will come tomorrow. 
Mehreen was working on the laptop. Suddenly a notification came. Mehreen clicked it and Facebook turned on. A picture appeared on the screen. Seeing the picture, the chest twisted. He is breathing frequently. The picture was taken last year in the sea in Cox's Bazar. The sun is sinking. He was watching the scene holding the hand of the beloved man. The waves of the sea were steady and seem to be so even today. Watching this picture is just as painful as when you put your hand on one's hand to feel peace. But how did this picture come here? He finished everything. Nothing left. If something does not exist then it is. Immediately, it was his Facebook story picture. It has come again due to the one year anniversary. 
Mehrin remembered that he was with her on this day at this exact time. He held her hand under the open sky and vowed never to leave her. Don't leave him alone. But these were lies. He let go of her hand because it was a lie. In the middle, he gave up his hand and left for someone else. Never felt the need to inform. He grabbed someone else's hand without saying. 
Mehreen's eyes are full of tears. He wants to touch the picture with trembling hands. A small child's soft voice came to his ears. He keeps coming to her while doing mommy mommy. He quickly closed the laptop and managed himself. An endless smile came to the corner of the lips. Arnav's smile widened when he saw him. He took him in his arms. Caught tightly. He seemed to have his life back. Yes, this is his destination, his life! This is why he is still alive! 
Nijhar comes and sits in front of Mehreen. A coffee mug has been placed in front of him for some time. Smoke billows from a mug of hot coffee. The girl in front of him is looking at the laptop. Since when it is pressed by hand. Does the finger not hurt? The strange thing was that there was no hint of annoyance on his face. As if this girl can work tirelessly. But Nirjhar is quite upset. He didn't come on time today. In fact, he was not told when he would come, so he came suddenly. I thought it would go away as suddenly as it came but no it is not happening. Even today Mehreen has kept him seated. He is working so hard that he can't say anything. 

Nirjhar blinked at Mehrin's cabin. Mehreen's cabin is beautifully decorated and very quiet. And it is difficult to stay calm because of silence. Nijhar cannot remain silent. So I want to shout! He doesn't remember the last time he went to his daddy's cabin. But it sure wouldn't have been as nice as Mehreen's cabin. This girl has good taste. It is surprising to think that this girl is the only one of Khan's company. Two generations of Mehreen have been running the company. Finally it has come to this girl's shoulders. The girl has retained her name very well! I did not feel any heat until now! 

Mehreen finished her work and looked forward to see Nijhar looking at her. Mehreen frowned and said,

"Even if you look at me with such attention, you will not understand Nirjhar!

Nirjhar sat a little shaken. He removed his eyes from Mehreen and took the coffee mug in his hand. He sipped it and said,

"As much as I understand you seems to be enough for me!

"What do you understand about me?

"Hmm that's why you have so much mystery. You're a mystery. 

"He did not reveal the secret. 

"I have no profit in uncovering secrets, and I do not do anything that has no profit.

"I know that. Nirjhar Chowdhury doesn't understand anything except his own profit. It's not just Nirjhar Chowdhury, not everyone, everyone sees their own interests. So you brought the paper, I think you signed the paper.

"The reason to think so?

"That said profit! 

Nijhar handed the paper forward to Mehrin. Mehreen looked at the paper once and took out another paper. He also brought it in front of Nirjhar. Nirjhar asked.

"What's the deal again?

"It's no deal, just a gift for you.

"Mean?

"Check it!

Nijhar picked up the paper bag and started looking at it. Khan Bari is now in his name. He is not digesting the matter. Before Mehreen could ask anything, Mehreen said,

"After marriage, I will stay in my house. Now as a rule, I should have the groom's house, so I am making this house in your name. From that point of view, I am staying in the groom's house.

With a sincere smile, he left the paper on the table and said,
"Maybe you don't know what my mother is doing when she hears her son's wife is coming? And you say you won't go home. 

"So much trouble for a boy whose wife will leave home after a year? 

Mehreen's words like Nirjhar was very upset. He looked at Mehrin with annoyed eyes. Mehreen smiled and said,
"Hold on, I'll take care of this matter too. Have another cup of coffee.

"No I'll get up now.

"Hmm ok! 

Nijhar got up to go out, just then he heard the door open. Nirjhar looked back and saw Arn coming. Nirjhar was a little surprised. Mehreen smiled and said,
"Arn honey! 

Arnav ran to Mehreen. He grabbed him. Dr. Rachel has already entered the room. Seeing Mehreen and Nirjhar, he smiled and said,

"I will come today, Mehrin.

"Yes! 

As Dr. Rahela leaves, Mehrin pats Arnav's head and says,
"How was your day!

"Good!

By now everything was clear to Nirjhar. Nijhar said,

"Arn! 

Arnav noticed Nijhar for a while. Seeing him ran to Nirjhar and said,

"Daddy! 

Surprised, Nirhar knelt down and patted Arnav's head and looked at Mehreen. Mehreen calls PA to come. Mehreen says to Arnav as she comes.

"It's okay if you play with aunty while mommy does some work. 

Arnav shakes his head and leaves holding PA's hand. Before that Nijhar gives Tata. Nijhar smiled and waved his hand. Arnav looks at Mehreen and says,

"This is your son Arnav! 

"Hmm!

“You taught your son to call me Daddy.

"No.

"So...

"He called himself.

"No way, Mehrin. A child never calls another man daddy unless taught.

"Arnav is not like the other five kids, he is different from everyone else.

"I mean!

Mehreen sits on a chair and says,
"Arnav is not like other children, his mental growth is not like everyone else. He is very weak mentally.

"Then why call me daddy? 

"I don't know that. But I didn't tell him.

"It's all coming together for me.

"Don't worry. I say don't think about these things. And even if it's late, after a few days Arnav will be your child too for 1 year! 

Hearing Mehreen's words, Nijhar was deeply disturbed. He stood up. He left without saying anything. He felt as if his breath was going to stop. He came out and breathed under the open sky. 

Mehreen took a deep breath as Nirjhar left. She looked ahead and saw a picture of her and Arnav in a frame. She is sitting with Arnav on her lap. Arnav has a soft smile on his face. Mehreen took the picture. He knows what Nirjhar is thinking now. It is not possible for anyone to see another's child through his own child's eyes. But Arnav gave Nirjhar the place of his father. Now he does not know what will be Nirjhar's reaction. Nirjhar can adapt to his Arnav. If not, you have to take it. He is giving everything to Nirjhar. Why will he not adapt? 

Looking at the clear open sky. Never thought someone else's child would call him daddy. Even though he called yesterday, he thought it was just a joke. He didn't know it was Mehreen's son Arnav! This time when Arnav calls him daddy, Nirjhar feels quite annoyed. He has no children of his own, no wife, no children, he will get married after a few days, if someone calls him daddy, it is very annoying! He feels uncomfortable! 

Nirjhar took off his jacket. He looks very hot. He has a black T-shirt on his body. He is shaking it. Entered the car and started the car. Now his head is hot. He will not calm down if he does nothing for now. 
Nirjhar took the car and went straight to hang out with his friends. Now they can make him feel better. Everyone is talking to each other. Meanwhile, Nirjhar is just sipping beer and thinking. Daddy's call was like a thorn in his body. Arnav's face floated as he closed his eyes. Immediately his body calmed down. He felt what he was doing? Anger at an innocent child. Is it true, it is not possible for a human being to be angry with a child. An inhuman can but he is no longer an inhuman. He is now tired of taking such emotional pain. He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes and sighed. left his body. What a peaceful feeling. The unrest of so long is now over. 

Nirjhar's ex-girlfriend Tama came suddenly. Nijhar is still in the same state as before. As soon as he came, he patted Nirjhar's head and said,

"What happened to handsome today? 

Farhad said,
"Nothing, the bride-to-be has come to meet her.

Ishaan said,
"Bhabhi is definitely brushing him off.

Arif said,
"How can I say something else that is not sweeping? 

Tama gets up saying,
"What did you do, Nirjhar, I wanted to marry you and finally you are marrying Mehreen Varsha Khan. Is it right?" 

His manner of speaking laughed around! Nijhar is still in the same state as before. Only Farhad is looking at him. He's not smiling. Farhad's eyes fell, Anamika was entering. Ishaan said,

"Hey Anamika! 

Hearing Anamika's name, Nirjhar raised his head. Anamika is coming. A boy is coming with him holding his hand. Came well dressed. Nirjhar noticed one thing and laughed and that is Anamika wearing the upper dress given by him to go for a walk with her new boyfriend. Tama says,

"Looks like an old love has rekindled.

Arif said,
"Piriti doesn't fall off when jackfruit sticks... 

Ho Ho laughed all around. Nirjhar looks at Tama now. Tama said,

"Wow, eyes fell on me for so long. 

Nijhar says a little loudly,
"After seeing my future wife, I don't pay much attention to other girls. 

The word reached the ears of everyone present. Anamika was not left out. Anamika came back with a glass of drink in her hand. Eyes fell on Nirjhar. Anamika's new boyfriend whispered in her ear,

"Nirjhar is saying these things to provoke you. Don't listen to him.
That's why he held Anamika's hand. It was not hidden from Nirjhar's eyes. He raised his eyebrows and put the beer bottle in his mouth. But the beer is finished. Nijhar very loudly asked the waiter to give another bottle of beer. Anamika smiled and left her boyfriend's hand and came towards Nirjhar. Placed the glass in his hand there and looked at Nijhar. Then he said to everyone,

"Nirjhar's future wife is not the only one who knows that she is beautiful, so guys!

Screams were heard from all around. Everyone wants Nirjhar to introduce everyone to his future wife. Nirjhar got up and went a little closer to Anamika and said,

"The fun of looking at beautiful things alone is different but.. so he gave a crooked smile. Then he took the glass of drik from Anamika's hand and said to everyone,

"Treat from me to everyone next Sunday. Where my future wife Mane Jaaneman will be present. I'll show everyone that day. (Looking at Anamika) 

Anamika's boyfriend came and took Anamika's hand and took her away. Applause from all around. Farhad, Ishaan Arif are all very surprised. After sipping a clear glass, he came out of the club. He is followed by Farhad, Ishaan and Arif. All three surrounded Nirjhar. Nirjhar frowned and looked at the 3 people and said,

"That's how you stand in my way?

"Are you crazy? 

"Why be mad? 

Ishaan said,
"Who do you think will bring here? 

"Yes! 

Farhad said,
"You don't understand what Anamika is doing to turn you on.

"Hmm know! 

So Nirjhar passed by. Arif said from behind,
"I don't think I'll ever want to come here. It's not right to take such a decision without thinking.

"Once I thought about who would ask, then if not, I would tell everyone.

"You should think twice!

Nijhar opened the car door and sat inside and said,
"When I say Mehu will come, I mean he will. 

That's why the car started and went smoothly! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode 6

The past never leaves a person. At some point he comes right back. The more people hold on to the past, the more they suffer and Mehreen doesn't want her to suffer in any way. So he runs away from his past as much as he can. Looking for a new shelter that will forget his past. But at the end of the day, in the darkness of that night, his dark past wants to take him to the darkness too! He does not sleep any night. I don't want to dream anymore. The better the dream starts, the worse it ends. Sometimes he stays up all night. Mehreen couldn't close her eyelids last night. 

He did not sleep even after taking sleeping pills. How drunk he was awake all night. In the morning, the two eyes became one. Calm Arnav sleepily got up without finding Mehreen. Mehreen is sitting on the easy chair with her eyes wide open. His eyes are closed. Arnav left the couch and got up in front of the chair. After looking at Mehreen for a while, he realizes that she is asleep. He shuffled over to the cupboard. Taking a tool and standing on it, he took out a sheet from the cupboard. His small hands go to take out the sheet. Along with the sheets, some clothes also fall. Arnav looked back and saw that his mom had stirred a little but didn't wake up. 

Half of the sheet is on the floor and the rest is in Arnav's hands. He brought this sheet and spread it on Mehreen's lap. The quantity of this subtle love for mother is very high. Then the alarm clock turns off the alarm so that the mother does not wake up. When Mehreen sleeps on the chair, Arnav realizes that Mehreen didn't sleep the whole night. 

Arnav left the room alone and came downstairs. Miss Maria just put tea leaves in hot water. After a while the alarm will sound. Ma'am will want to have tea first. Hearing the sound of someone coming down the stairs, he peeked and saw Arnav coming down the stairs slowly. As soon as she saw him, Miss Maria turned down the heat and ran to him. 

He took her down from the stairs and asked,

"Ma'am didn't wake up.

Arnav shook his head no.

"Still sleeping!

Arnav nods his head and says yes.

Miss Maria made Arnav sit on the sofa in her lap and said,
"You sit here, I'll call Ma'am!" 

So Maria took to go. Arnav immediately got down from the sofa and pulled Maria's apron with both his hands. Miss Maria smiled back and said,

"Let me go, ma'am to call.

Arnav shook his head no.

Miss Maria knelt down and put her hand on Arnav's head and said,

"If you don't call ma'am she will be angry.

Arnav again shook his head and said no. Miss Maria asks, 

"Why? 

Arnav's small lips opened gently and slowly said,

"Mommy will sleep!

“You want me not to call him.

Arnav nods his head and says yes. Miss Maria made Arnav sit on the sofa and said,
"Okay, I won't call. I'll get you something.

Arnav nodded and agreed again. Miss Maria goes into the kitchen. Arnav took out the cartoon magazine from the magazine in front of him.
Mehreen wakes up late. No one woke up. After waking up, the first thing you see is the wall clock in front of you. 11 o'clock, he slept so long. Furrowing his brows, he looked at the bed and saw that Arnav was not there. A sheet on his lap, looking forward, he saw clothes lying in the open closet.
. Mehrin smiled and stood up. His neck hurts a bit. Erlam realized by the watch that Erlam was closed. It doesn't take long to realize that this is Arnav's work. 

A noise is coming from outside. Mehreen can hear something. Walking towards the balcony, he saw Arnav playing in the garden. A sweet smile on his face. Morning sleep is not complete without this sweet smile of Arnav. Immediately his eyes fell on another person. It is purer than anyone else. Mehreen now notices Arnav playing with Nirjhar. Mehrin was surprised to see Nirjhar here this time. He cast a sharp look at Nirjhar. Catching someone's attention, Nijhar suddenly looked up. He saw Mehrin standing. Looking at him. Her unruly hair is flying and this time when it is flying it is messy. Both of them did not stay this eye to eye for long. Suddenly Arnav got covered,

"Mommy! 

Mehreen looked away and looked at Arnav. 
Nirjhar is sitting facing Mehreen. He looks very nervous. He is moving his hands again and again. Mehreen sipped her tea and said,

"How did you know I'm at home!

Nijhar was startled.
"Hmm!

"How did you know I was at home?"

"I called the office, they said they didn't go to the office today. Arnav picked up the call on the home landline. 

"Then he realized I was at home.

"Hmm! 

"What do you say! 

Nijhar looked at Mehrin in shock. Mehreen said again in a calm voice,

"Would you say something! 

She swallowed the dry lump. Although Nijhar is normal with all the girls, she is a little unusual for Mehreen, including the incident at the club. How to tell him? However, with a little courage and a sigh, he said,

“Yes, actually my friends wanted to see you.

"That's how you organized the party.

"Yes, will you come?

"When the party is with me, how will the party be if I don't come?" 

"That means you'll come

"Hmm, you have to go. When is the event!

"Sunday! I'll send you the location of the address.

"Well!

"Let's go now then.

“Go now, have lunch.

"No, he'll do it another day, there's a lot of work now. I'm coming!" 

That's why Nijhar took to get out. Arnav suddenly came running. Dad called from behind. Nijhar hands Arnav a packet of chocolates from the packet and says,

"Daddy will come again ok Arn! 

Arnav smiled and shook his head. Nijhar leaves with a farewell. Arnav's little heart hurts a little. 
Nirjhar arranged and decorated the surroundings. He wears a black suit! All the friends are coming one by one. Music is playing on loud speakers all around. Some are dancing, some are drinking. Nirjhar's ex-girlfriend Tama also came. Anonymous is waiting for Nijhar. This girl will come. He must come, if he does not come, how will he take revenge. Farhad came and stood next to him and put his hand on Nirjhar's shoulder and said,

"Do you think the future will come?

"When Mehu says he will come, he means it.

"You told him about the club.

"Sent the location!

Farhad sighed at Nirjhar's words. Nirjhar does not understand his words. He is looking around again and again. Who is Anamika looking for? But Farhad's thoughts are elsewhere, Mehreen will like these things at all.

The long wait is finally over. Anamika's car entered. As soon as she got out of the car, her boyfriend came out from the other side. She is coming here holding her boyfriend's hand. Nijhar came into the club with a crooked smile. Everyone saw him and asked about Mrs. Chowdhury. Nirjhar smiled and looked at the phone. A message has arrived. Mehreen is coming! Nirjhar told the DJ to stop the music and loudly told everyone that my future wife is coming. Anamika entered and heard this announcement! 

Four side lights were turned off. Only the door light is on. As soon as Mehreen arrives, the light will fall on him. A restlessness among all! someone is coming All eyes are there. A boy came running in with small feet. Everyone was surprised to see the boy. The light was on all the time. Seeing Nirjhar in the light, the survivor called him daddy and ran to him. Nirjhar took him in his arms. Mehreen entered soon after. She suits well in the black western dress. The sound of his heels silenced the surroundings. The child in Nirjhar's lap said Mehrin's,

"Mommy! 

Mehreen smiled and said,
"Arn! 

That's why it comes to Nirjhar. A child calling Nirjhar as daddy and Mehreen as mummy created silence among everyone. Nijhar is also quite unprepared! He had no idea Mehreen would bring Arnav. He also seems a little surprised and a little annoyed with her. Still, to satisfy everyone's curiosity, he laughed and said,

"My future wife Mehreen Varsha Khan who will soon be Mrs. Chowdhury and this is our son Arn! 

At Nirjhar's words there was clapping from all around. In addition, there is a sound of laughter. Some people are insulting, Nijhar understands very well. Mehreen understood that bringing Arnav here meant making himself a laughing stock. Hearing so many people and shouting, Arnav got a little scared. Caught Nirjhar K. Although Nijhar was late to understand the matter, Mehreen was not late to understand. He quickly dropped Arnav. Arnav grabbed her. Mehreen knelt down and put her hand on Arnav's cheek and said,

"Mommy's right here honey! 

Nirjhar also sat down next to Arnav. Mehreen said when he asked something,

"So many people can't take the shouting Arnav! 

Nirjhar's face became dirty. I don't know what to do. Farhad, Ishaan and Arif come and sit near Arnav and say,

"My name is Farhad, I'm your daddy's friend! You call me uncle, okay? 

Arnav just stared without saying anything. Ishaan said,
"There is an ice cream shop in front, would you like to go and eat ice cream?"

Arnav is silent again. Arif said,

"I will give you so many chocolates. 

Arnav now looks at Mehreen. Mehreen smiles and puts her hand on Arnav's cheek and says,

"You go!

Arnav looks at Farhad without saying anything. Farhad extended his hand and Arnav took it. He crept out with them. Mehrin looks on. After much thought, Nijhar held Mehreen's hand and said,

"Don't worry, Farhad they will all take good care of Arnav!

Mehrin sighed and looked at Nirjhar.
"Sorry, I didn't know there would be such an atmosphere, then I wouldn't have brought Arnav. It's my fault!

"It's my fault too! I should have told you. 

So Nirjhar laughed. Mehreen soon realized that she had suddenly become comfortable with Nirjhar. I was a little surprised to understand. Instantly I remembered Nirjhar's hand. Mehreen looked and saw that Nijhar was holding her hand. Mehreen feels uncomfortable. Today after a long time someone held his hand like this. I remember someone. Mehreen remembers to close her eyes, someone's face appeared. Suddenly hearing someone's voice Mehrin looked up. He quickly let go of Nirjhar's hand and took it to himself. Anamika stood looking forward. Mehreen smiles and says,

"Hello.

"Hi I'm Anamika! 

"I know you! 

Anamika smiles and says,
"Then you know everything about me, don't you?" 

Mehreen understood the meaning of Anamika's words but did not speak further. Meanwhile Nirjhar heard the conversation of both of them and pulled Mehreen close to him with one hand and looked at Anamika and said,

"That my future wife is beautiful.. ( shouts to everyone ) Guys! 

Screams came from all around. Anamika smiled and left from there. At Nirjhar's words the DJ started the music again. The egg light was lit. Mehrin pinched Nirjhar's hand at this point. Nirjhar jumped up. Mehreen looked at Nirjhar and said,

"Stay within your limits. 

So Mehrin moved forward. Annoyed, Nijhar followed Mehrin's back. 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_7 

"Oh well then do I have to learn these things from you now. But yes you will be a very good teacher. Tell me who can do it better than you how to make someone else's son the father of your own son. 

Tama shouted in front of everyone present. Mehreen is surprised to hear what you said. Arnav is holding onto Mehreen in fear at the sound of Tama's screams. Nirjhar just came inside and stopped hearing these words. 

A while ago...

Mehreen came and ordered a soft drink. Immediately came Nijhar. He also ordered a soft drink. Mehrin frowned at him and turned back again. Everyone is dancing! Nijhar stands next to Mehreen and shakes her head to the beat of the song. Suddenly he went to Mehreen's ear and said,

"You look so beautiful.

Mehrin turned to Nirjhar and said,
"I know I'm beautiful! 

"No one has ever told you so beautifully as me!

"There is a difference between what everyone says and what you say.

"Yes! Has anyone ever told you that you are as sweet as the moon, as soft as a flower petal. (Coming a little closer to Mehreen) These deer eyes of yours, which are bound to catch anyone's eye. Anyone will fall in love with these eyes of yours! 

Mehrin laughed. Meherin may have been broken. But no! Meherin proves Nirjhar wrong.

"Remember one thing, I am not your girlfriend who will fall for your words in an instant. 

Mehreen's words silenced Nirjhar. He understood that he will not be able to convince Mehu so easily. And he is not like everyone else. If you want to burn him, you have to burn a lot of wood. In between, the drink arrived. Nijhar took the drink's glass and put it in his mouth. 

A few friends had already come to talk to Mehreen. Mehreen and Nirjhar are very appreciative of seeing them together. But they don't ask anything about Mehreen's son. Nijhar smiled and looked ahead. Because Anamika is standing right in front of him. It feels good to burn Anamika like this. 
Couple dance started. One by one all the couples are moving forward. Anamika was also not left out. Nirjhar told Mehreen to go with him. But Mehrin immediately refused. Nijhar sat there with a blank face. Tama came suddenly. It was in front of Mehreen that Nijhar offered to dance with her. Mehreen was a little surprised. He feels like everyone here is out to insult him. 

Nijhar Tama said,

"Tama.. how can I dance with you leaving my life partner standing with me! 

Nirjhar's words angered Tama. He left without saying anything. Nirjhar took Mehreen to dance without her permission. Nirjhar held Mehreen's hand and put it on her shoulder, Mehreen wanted to remove her hand. Nijhar firmly held Mehreen's hand on his shoulder and said to Mehreen's ear,

"Don't create a scene. If you and I don't dance now, there will be a lot of talk about it! 

"Don't talk too much, your friends will listen to you.

"Know when you help me so I don't have to listen to them.

"Something I..

"Please Mehu! 

Mehreen didn't say anything. Meherin trembled as Nirjhar put his hand on Meherin's waist. Nirjhar held his hand tightly on the shoulder. They both danced together but for a while! But everyone stopped dancing and started watching them. After their dance, everyone clapped together. Mehrin smiled and walked away from there. Nirjhar also came with him. Mehreen told Nirjhar,

"Know the news of Arnav by calling. I am very worried. It has been a long time. 

"Well I'm calling! 
That's why Nijhar went out. Mehreen stood there alone. Then Anamika came there! Seeing him said,

"Looks like you're doing pretty well. Actually, I'm the first person I've ever seen you take so well with other people's things. 

Mehrin first thought not to say anything. Wanted to avoid but immediately Anamika said again,

"Think yourself very beautiful. 

Mehreen smiled and said,
"I'm beautiful, but it's not about who's beautiful here. 

"Oh, well, let me know now.

"There is no question of enlightening you. You are intelligent enough to withdraw on your own. 

"You know, you forced me! 

"I didn't force it, it was your decision. I didn't tell you anything about this when I was caught. You forgot about love thinking about your luxury.

"Meherin! 

"Anamika no one talks to me in a loud voice and you don't even try." 

Suddenly the music stopped. Mehreen and Anamika were a little surprised. A scream was heard. Tama is shouting but at whom. Mehreen was startled as she tried to peek. It's Arnav. Mehreen quickly goes there, Arnav sees Mehreen and mommy calls him and grabs him. 

Mehreen looks and sees that something like ice cream is stuck on Tama's dress. Noticed that Arnav also had ice cream in his hand. That's when Farhad entered. Farhad looked at Arnav and said,

“Arnav are you ok 

Mehreen knelt down and removed the earphones from Arnav's ears. Arnav couldn't hear the screams because the earphones were in his ears. It was Ishaan's plan to bring Arnav here. Arnav was running towards Mehreen with ice cream in his hand but Tama came in the middle. And the ice cream in his hand falls on your ice cream. This is where Tama Tulkalam starts. 

Mehreen patted Arnav's head and said,

"Arn honey are you ok. 

Arnav shook his head. Tama hoarsely said,
"What will happen to him, he is right" from the middle of my dress. 

Arnav gets scared by the way Tama talks and grabs Mehreen. When Mehreen looks at Tama, Tama falls silent. asked Arnav patting his head,

"You spilled ice cream on Auntie Orn's dress?" 

Tama said,
"Am I lying or not. Now you and your son want to prove me a liar

Farhad said,
"You! 

Tama fell silent again. Mehreen asks Arnav again,

"Father, tell me!

Arnav nods his head and says yes. Tama said,
"Let's admit it. 

Mehreen smiled and patted Arnav's head.
"Arn Sona you have to say sorry if you do wrong. Say sorry to aunty you have done wrong. 

Arnav goes to Tama and says,
"Sorry aunty! 

Tama looks at Arnav with annoyed face. Arnav again ran to Mehreen's lap. Tama furrowed her brows. Mehrin stood up and said to Tama,

"Tama now you say sorry to Arnav.

"I! Why should I say so?"

"You spoke badly to him."

"Do you have any idea Mehreen how your son ruined my favorite dress by spilling ice cream on it. It's your son's fault and you're telling me to say sorry." 

"My son apologized and said sorry but maybe you don't know how to talk to a kid.

"Oh well then do I have to learn these things from you now. But yes you will be a very good teacher. Tell me who can do it better than you how to make someone else's son the father of your own son. 

Mehrin looks at you in surprise. Farhad tried to stop Tama once but to no avail. Nijhar enters in between. Ishaan and Arif followed him. Nijhar came and stood near Mehreen. Arnav sees Nirjhar and goes to him as daddy. Tama said,

"Wow boy, I see you have trained very well. You have to learn this too. 

Hearing this, Nirjhar got angry and said,
"What are you saying! 

Arnav shivered. Tama Nyakami says to Nirjhar,
"And now it's all my fault. But no one is watching what this boy did. Everyone is watching what I'm not doing. 

Nirjhar looks at Tama's dress and says,
"Ruining your dress can be fixed but talking down to a child can never be fixed. 

Tama said,
"I see you too have accepted this child as your own son. You have done that well. What else can you do. What should you do if one comes and hangs on your neck. 

Nirjhar scolds Tama and says,
"You! Don't say another word! 

Poor Arnav trembled with fear at such a conversation between the two. Mehreen pulls Arnav close and puts the earphones in his ears. Then kisses Arnav's forehead and says,

"Arn honey don't be afraid I am here. Mommy! Mommy I am with you! Daddy is mine! 

That's why Arnav was caught. Arnav also grabbed her. When Tama says something Mehreen looks at Tama and says,

"If you utter one more word out of your mouth, I will tear your tongue out! 

Hearing such words from Mehrin's mouth, everyone around stopped. Nirjhar is surprised to see Mehreen. Mehreen kisses Arnav's forehead again before Tama gets more annoyed. Then Arnav gave Farhad's lap and said,

"You take her to the car, I'm coming!" Farhad goes out with Arnav. Mehreen stands and looks at Tama. She smiles at her dress and says,

"You know that my son's dress is more expensive than your dress. 

"What did you say!

"You said exactly what you heard. Didn't you say a little while ago that I have a lot to learn from you, yes indeed. You should learn from me how to maintain your sense of self-respect. 

"How dare you! You mean I have no self-respect."

Mehreen heaved a sigh and went to Tama and said,
"Breakfast with one guy, lunch with another guy, lunch with another guy, and dinner with another guy! Such girls have a sense of self-respect.

"Meherin! 

"Don't yell. I don't like yelling. You don't know what I know and don't know about you. I know your full background. Actually, your background is related to my future groom, so I'm going to inquire a little bit. It's done. You have been luxuriating with my future groom's money for so long and now when you see that it is not there, you are getting upset.

"You're pushing your limits!

"Don't teach me limit crosses. I know my limit but you must have forgotten yours!" 

Tama was about to say something when Mehreen stopped him with his hand. He took out the check book from his hand bag and put his signature on it and said,

"If you don't count the money, you sit down so that you can buy ten more dresses like this.

Tama angrily folds the check in hand. Mehreen smiles and says,
"This is a good girl. But you are good at one thing and that is how to dance for other people's money. I am Mehreen Barsha Khan. She knows well how to make others dance for money. There is a difference between you and me. (pulling your cheek) but you look so beautiful! 
That gives a crooked smile! 

Mehreen then left the club. Everyone was watching everything like silent spectators for so long. Pure and so! As soon as Mehreen leaves, looking at Tama with annoyed eyes, she takes off her suit and leaves it in Ishaan's hand and runs out. Meanwhile, Tama started fuming in anger. 

Mehreen came out of the club and walked towards the car. Farhad came there and saw what Arnav was standing with. Arnav calls Mehreen mummy. Farhad dropped her from his lap. Arnav runs to Mehreen. Mehreen smiles and thanks Farhad. Then he opened the car door and put Arnav on the back seat and fastened the seatbelt. Farhad said,
"Going away!

"Hmm, it's late at night, I'll go now! 
That's why he smiles. Then when Mehreen opened the door of the front seat, Nirjhar came and called.

"Mehu!

Mehrin closes the door and looks at Nijhar. The open tie is hanging on the neck of the white shirt. The hair is all messed up in hope of running. Farhad leaves after seeing Nirjhar. Arnav got Nirjhar's voice and said,

"Daddy! 

"Arn! 

“Arn gold daddy ke tata dao we are leaving. 

From inside the car, Arnav waved Nirjhar goodbye. Mehreen is about to enter the car. Nijhar calls Mehreen again. Mehreen closed the car door and walked to Nijhar. Nijhar said,

"Mehu sorry, I'm so sorry. I really didn't know you were so angry.

"It's not unusual to be angry. But Nirjhar.. (looks at Nirjhar for a while) He could have not insulted me and my son like this!

Nirjhar was completely unprepared for Mehreen's words. He went to say something but didn't wait to hear it. He immediately walked from there and sat in the car. The car started, Nijhar called Mehu from a distance but it did not reach Mehreen's ears. Mehrin left. Arnav shakes his hand and says goodbye to Nirjhar again. Nirjhar leaves Arnav with a smile on his lips and shakes his hand. 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_8 

The room is dark but not too dark. Somewhat visible in dim light. Mehrin is walking in this light. He doesn't even know where his destination is, but his feet are moving. The house looks very familiar. Mehrin's body is shaking. He is alone in the sweat but he feels quite cold here. His instability is increasing. Slowly moving forward. The mind does not want to go forward, but it is going. Light is coming from a front room. All around the room is illuminated by this light. The more Mehreen moves towards the room, the more scared she gets. Something is going to happen. He swallowed dry mouth and stood towards the house. He did not dare to raise his head and look ahead. Very nice scent coming. The scent of Belly flowers! The scent is very strong. It seems that there are belli flower trees around. Mehrin looked up and was startled. He held his face with both hands. I want to scream but I can't. How hard are the eyes? Her beloved man is hanging with a fan in front of her. Mehreen should cry that grief or go and grab him but she does nothing. It stands where it is. His whole body is shaking. Death seems to be standing in front of him. His death is inevitable today. but no It won't happen if he dies. He has to live. Mehreen released her hand from her mouth and took frequent breaths. It seems he will survive this time. He suddenly fell on the floor as he stepped back. Looking ahead, the body opened its eyes and looked at him. What a horrible sight. He is smiling at Mehreen. This horrible scene disappeared in an instant. Her smile is very beautiful. Very nice sweet smile. Mehreen is overwhelmed by that smile. I saw that smile today after some days. Anurup Arnav's smile. But that smile also left his face. Mehrin's body trembled again. I know why the body seems to be coming to him. no more Mehreen quickly got out of bed. He took a deep breath and looked ahead. The alarm is ringing. Mehrin looked at Erlam's watch and turned Erlam off. It's dawn. Soft light is coming from behind the curtain on the bed. Arnav lay down next to her. Mehreen sleeps alone. He left the bed and stood down. He had a terrible dream. This has happened before. Every time he sees the dream, he trembles with fear. But this is his beloved. What is there to be afraid of him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! 

The bitterness of the morning could not make Mehreen so nervous. Mehreen has calmed down a lot. Standing on the balcony, looking at the vast sky, closed his eyes and breathed. Enjoyed the dawn. All the fatigue was gone in an instant. Mehreen came walking into the room. As soon as the curtain was removed, the light fell on Arnav's face. Arnav's eyes are twinkling. That means Arnav is awake. Still, he covered his face with a sheet and slept on his side. A smile appeared on Mehrin's lips. He walked very loudly and went to Arnav's bed. Arnav Mehreen' He heard the sound of coming. He curled up and closed his eyes. After a while Mehreen was not doing anything and Mukhkhana peeked out from under the sheet. Mehreen could not be seen looking around. This mystery did not enter his little head. He sat up. He turned his head and looked to the side to see Mehreen sitting next to his bed. Looking at him Mehreen said to surprise him,

"Wow! 

Poor Arnav was startled. Laid down on the bed. Mehreen got up on the bed and took Arnav in her arms. Arnav covered his face with both arms. Mehreen put her hand on his arm and started scratching. Arnav laughed with his face covered. The whole room was filled with the sound of his laughter. Arnav said as Mehreen took her hand and moved her face.

"Brother! 

Mehreen smiled with wide eyes. Arnav matched her laughter. His nightmare ended in this sweet moment of the morning! 
Last night Nijhar fell asleep on the sofa. I don't remember when the bottle of beer in my hand fell from my hand to the floor. After waking up, he looked down and saw beer from beer bottles everywhere.

Nijhar got down from the sofa and went to the bed. Immediately after looking at myself in the mirror, I remembered what happened yesterday. Yesterday's white shirt and tie still hung around his neck. The hair on the head is frizzy. Mehrin sat on the bed with his hands on his head as he remembered what happened yesterday. Anger is very angry. How could Mehu say this to him? He never dreamed of these things. Yes this is the first time something like this has happened to him so Arnav is taking time to accept that is why he is backing down. No he is trying, but despite his efforts how can Mehreen accuse him of this injustice. Nirjhar sat tight-jawed. I wish that if I went and quarreled with Mehu now, his mood would have improved. two If you could listen to four things, you would be cool. He used to say that you did not say anything wrong. But yeah said a little too much that shouldn't have been said at all. Another's son called him daddy when he first saw him. Who can say that Mehu did not teach it. Then he wants to marry her even for one year not for life. Does that mean he wants to use it? Is he a puppet or will anyone use him as he wishes. These things should have been said. What would the guys say! Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. 

One by one all the points were written on the paper. Like a whole paper. Mehu will listen to the whole story. Mehu can't control her. No one can keep Nirjhar Chowdhury under his control! 

Baka smiled at that. He stood in front of the mirror and ruffled his messy hair. Seeing himself like this, Nirjhar laughed. He looks very cute. Anyone who sees this will fall in love with her. Except that Mehu! Huh! 

Suddenly he remembered his phone. So far no one has called him. It can't be. Nirjhar got busy looking for the phone. His whole house is messy. There is no way to tell where the phone is. Got the phone after searching for a long time. 150 missed calls on the phone. Some call Kather and the rest is Tamra's. When the phone rang, Nijhar picked it up. Tama's call! As soon as I put the phone on my ear, Tama said from the other side,

"Finally caught!

"It was silent so I didn't notice. What happened?

"Are you asking what happened? Have you forgotten all about yesterday's events? 

Nirjhar bit her lip at Tama's words. I remember everything Tama said yesterday. He also has a grudge against Tama. There won't be or why. Someone talks to a child like that. Arnav is not mentally healthy like this. Then these words of yours. Arnav must have suffered a lot. Nirjhar still said nothing. From the other side Tama said,

"Why aren't you talking? You were silent like that yesterday. You didn't say anything. Your future wife told me so many things and you..

Saying in a calm voice,
"It's good for you that I didn't say anything. Otherwise you wouldn't have shown your face next time.

"Sure!

"What? How rude! You have seen everything how you talk to a child. This is how someone talks to a child. Despite being a girl, you don't have so much kindness in you.

"I feel so sorry for the child.

"Isn't it normal that I feel sorry for my son?

"Wow, you've thought about your own son!

"Sadly you found out today. 

"Sure!

"What!

"You're very smart, but doesn't this act look really stupid?"

“Oh well then you will teach me now.

"Sure I mean..

"Hold on, I don't need to know what you want to say. I wonder why I'm still talking to you?

"Are you insulting me?

"It took me so long to understand! But remember one thing, I am angry to speak to you. It is wrong to treat a child as a human being who has not a little compassion for him.

"Nir...

"Then don't call me again! 
That's why Nirjhar hung up the phone. No matter how angry he is with Mehu, he cannot be angry with Arnav. He has lost a bit of illusion these days. I really want to see Arnav. If you think you want to see it, then you go and see it. There is no point in sitting here. 

Nijhar got up from Fres. He came to the room with a shower and got ready. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door of the house. Nirjhar asks to come in and sees Neelima standing there. He has a cup of tea in his hand. Neelima is looking at Nirjhar in a surprised manner. Nijhar smiled and said,

"You see, mom, how handsome your son is! 

Neelima puts the cup of tea on the table and smiles.
"What if the boy is handsome, his house is worse than a mad house."

"Mmm! 

Neelima says to fix the bed.
"Where are you going!

"Hmm going out.

"Where are you going?

"To Arnav! 
That's why Nirjhar turned back. Neelima looks at him with surprised eyes. Nirjhar asked with a furrowed brow.

"Why are you looking like this? 

"Arnav, you really got along so well.

Nijhar took the cup of tea and said,
"No Misha, what's the reason. You know how cute she is!

"True!

"Hmm a box of cute! 

"I will bring him home for a while.

"You haven't seen it yet!

"How to see who will bring him listen!

"Well, I'll bring it one day.

"Bring one day or today. Invite for dinner at night. Both Mehreen and Arnav will be good together.

Nijhar eyes look small and say,
"Not a bit too much.

"Do what I told you! 

That's why Neelima left the house. 
Nirjhar's car came and parked in front of Mehreen's office. Today his mood is serious. Either way you'll have a fight with Mehrin. If you don't listen to him, he won't sleep peacefully at night. Nijhar entered the office with the car keys in hand. As soon as she went to the reception, she caught sight of the lady of the day. Miss Nisha saw Nirjhar and stood up. Nirjhar smiled at him and said,

"Hello Miss Nisha! 

Nisha was surprised.
"How did you know my name!

"Hmmm can't say it's a trick! So do me a favor.

"Say yes sir. Meet ma'am."

"Ma'am is in the office.

"Yes, it came a little earlier.

"And Arnav!

"He's here too, but Dr. Rachel will be there to pick him up shortly. 

"Oh well!

"Then shall I tell ma'am about you?"

"No need. Just be patient and let me know when Dr. Rachel comes. I'm out. 

"Well!

Then Nijhar came out again. He sat in the car and waited for Dr. Rahela to arrive. Something was spinning in Nirjhar's head. He was thinking of something to do. And that is Mehreen's breakfast! 

Dr. Rahela got down from the car and entered. But Nijhar's eyes didn't go there because his mind was on the phone. Suddenly someone tapped on the car window. Miss Nisha looking at the neat! With a gentle smile, he lowered the car window and said,

"Miss Nisha!

"Yes sir!

Nijhar got down from the car and said,
"Dr. Rachel has arrived.

"Yes, a while ago. Get out now.

"Thank you! 

"It's ok sir. It's my responsibility!"

"Miss Nisha!

"Yes sir!

"You looking so gorgeous! 

Miss Nisha smiled. Nirjhar said again,

"Ah, your smile is more beautiful. Just like your name! 

Miss Nisha lowered her head in shame. But Nirjhar's flirting does not stop. Nirjhar was suddenly silenced by someone's call. Looking ahead, Arnav is coming. Seeing him, he ran towards him. 

"Daddy! 

Nirjhar smiled and picked up Arnav and said,

“Arnav honey. 

Both Nisha and Arnav look and see Dr. Rahela coming. Nisha leaves from there. Dr. Rahela smiles at Nirjhar and says,

"How are you Mr. Nijhar!

"Yeah good. You?

"Hmm Alhamdulillah! She has come to meet Mehreen."

"I came but I wanted to spend time with Arnav as well.

"Oh but I'll take Arnav."

"Hmm, I understand. Arnav you go with Dr. Rahela." 

But Arnav doesn't want to go. He sits holding her in Nirjhar's lap. Dr. Rachel fails and says,

"Arnav doesn't seem to want to go today.

"So let Arnav stay with his daddy today.

"Well then I'll call Mehreen and tell her instead..

"No no no need!

Dr. Rachel looked surprised. Nijhar said,
"I mean, I'm going now, I told him. Don't be so tense, I'm here!"

"Ok! Goodbye Arnav! 

Arnav waved his hands and patted Dr. Rahela. Dr. Rachel leaves. Nijhar looked at Arnav and said,

"Then let's go Arnav! 

Arnav laughs and shakes his head! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_9

The sun shines overhead. The environment is calm and quiet. This time of day is quiet all around. The sun is shining outside! No bird can be found in this sun. Nature seems to be sleeping. Tired, drowned, this city seems indifferent. 

Mehreen was given the cup of tea some time ago. But he doesn't care there. It's lunch time in the office now. Mehreen looked away from the laptop and leaned back in the chair. He looks very tired. Opening his eyes, he looked ahead and saw smoke rising from the tea cup. If the tea is still hot. Mehrin stood up from the chair. After splashing water on his mouth, he came back and sat down. He took out the phone after sipping his tea cup. 

It's time for Arnav to come. Mehreen finished her tea while waiting for Arnav. But Arnav still didn't come. Thinking of calling once. Again he thought that maybe the car was stuck in a jam. It is not unrealistic to get a car stuck in a jam. Mehrin stood up. Walking and looking at files. 

Time is moving at its own pace. Arnav hasn't come yet. Mehrin started to worry now. Dr. Rahela had never done this before. He started to feel uncomfortable. Dr. took the phone and dialed Rachel's number. The phone hung up after ringing a few times. No one answered the call. Mehrin felt like a thorn stuck in his throat. He is having trouble breathing. 

Call after call keeps going but Dr Rahela doesn't pick up the call. Mehrin's thoughts began to grow. No, it won't happen if you sit like this. He took the car keys and went out. 

Mehreen is driving the car and after a while calls Dr. Rahela. As Mehreen reached the midway, Dr. Rahela picked up his call. Mehreen braked the car and took the phone.

"Hello! Hello Dr. Rachel!

"Meherin! What's the matter, why are you so excited? It's all right.

"No, nothing is right. Since when have I been calling you, you didn't pick up the call. 

"Actually, I left the phone here and went out a bit, but tell me who did it. Arnav, it's okay!

Mehreen said in a surprised voice.
"You say that, don't you. Arnav is with you.

"Meherin are you kidding?

"Dr. Rachel! Did you hear my voice sound like I'm kidding."

Dr. Rachel stopped. Actually Mehrin's voice is shaking a lot. He might be shaking while talking. This is what people do when they worry too much. Dr. Rahela said to Mehreen in a calm voice,

"Meherin you don't take stress and calm down first.

"You call Arnav. I will talk to him. 

"I will but first you calm down. I think you are very tensed. You will get sick if you keep going like this.

“Dr Rachel I am absolutely fine.

"No, you are not right. Don't forget that your treatment was continuous for 3 months. You were suffering from loneliness, it took me a long time to get you out of that trauma.

"Dr. Rachel!

"Meherin listen! Arnav is with me and here. He is playing! I will give him the phone but he will get worried if he hears your voice. First you calm down. Then I will give it to you.

"But you don't have what he said a little while ago.

"I'm saying it all. Before that, do one thing. Keep your head cool for a while. Take a breath. Breathe in and breathe out. Keep your mind free from any thoughts. Calm down! 

Mehreen took the phone away from her ear. He closed his eyes and breathed. Then he opened his eyes and said in a cool voice,

“Call Arnav.

"Listen to me before that. Don't listen to the whole thing and you won't react if you don't understand.

"Hmm! 

"When I left Arnav from your office.. [All incidents of Nirjhar leaving with Arnav] Then I think Nirjhar might have forgotten to tell you. If you understand meherin…

Mehreen listened to everything with furrowed brows. He sat with his head leaning against the seat. Meanwhile, Dr. Rahela is saying,

"Hello Mehreen! Hello! You can hear me!

Mehreen sat up straight and held the phone to her ear.

"Okay! I'm going to Arnav! 
That's why Mehreen cut the call. Start the car and turn the car. Then Chowdhury decided the destination! 

Mehreen took almost a long time to reach Chowdhury's house. As soon as he reached home, the car braked and Mehreen got out of the car. He ran into the house. The front door was open. Mehreen entered the house and started walking around. Neelima heard the sound of someone coming from the kitchen and came out to wipe her hands and saw Mehreen. He looked very worried. Seeing him, Neelima shouted. Arnav's voice came from above as Mehreen approached Neelima with the intention of asking her something. Mehreen ran upstairs without asking Neelima. Neelima looked surprised! 
Mehrin ran to Nirjhar's house. Arnav's laughter is coming to his ears as he gets closer to the house. Mehrin calmed down as he approached Nirjhar's room. He slowly came to the door. The bed sheets are down. The whole house is messy. A few pillows are lying on the floor. Mehreen looked forward with a pillow in her hand and saw both Nijhar and Arnav on the bed. The bed is full of cotton. Arnav throws cotton at Nirjhar. It seems that both of them are playing with the cotton from the pillow. Arnav is full of cotton from head to toe. Cotton is stuck in the hair. Sweet smile on his face! Calm and smiling. The sound of the two people's laughter makes the surrounding moo moo. 

Mehrin rested his head against the door. Saying in a calm voice,

"Arn honey! 

Arnav stops when he hears mummy's voice. Mehrin is standing looking ahead. He called his mother and quickly got down from the bed and grabbed Mehreen. Mehreen kissed Arnav's forehead and held him. Nirjhar is looking at Mehreen with surprised eyes. A tear fell from the corner of Mehrin's eye. Nirjhar's eyes do not miss it. Seeing Mehrin's condition, his face became dirty. Meherin wanted to make Nastanabud but never thought that Meherin would break down so much! 
Mehreen is sitting on the sofa with Arnav. Right in front of him sits Nijhar opposite. He has a coffee mug in his hand. After a while he is sipping the copy mug. Mehreen is patting Arnav's head. A puzzle cube in Arnav's hand. He is trying his best to fix it. Neelima brought breakfast and sat with Mehreen. 

"Don't eat meherin! 

"No aunty I have eaten.

"But it doesn't look like that from your face. You seem to be very tensed not to see Arnav. 

Mehreen smiled and hugged Arnav. Neelima looked at Nirjhar and said,

"It's all your fault. Don't call Arnav unli to unli. I saw how much he was thinking. He was almost going crazy.

Nijhar remained silent without saying anything. Mehrin said,

"Shut up aunty. He might have forgotten. And Arnav was right this much.

Neelima smiled and patted Arnav's head. Arnav flinched at the touch of a stranger's hand. Mehrin smiled. Neelima smiled and said,

“I think I will need more time to bond with Arnav. 

Mehreen smiles and says,
"Hmm! 
In the afternoon, nature woke up anew. Sweet sunshine outside. It's a matter of fact. Mehreen wants to come home with Arnav, Neelima insists to have dinner at their house tonight. Mehreen couldn't help saying it with so much interest. Arrangements have been made for Mehreen and Arnav to stay in the room next to Nirjhar. 

Mehreen went out with Arnav in the afternoon. There is a park nearby. He wants to spend some time with Arnav there. But he doesn't want to come to the park and play like other kids. Seeing everyone together is shocking. Mehreen K with small hands. Mehreen smiles and pulls Arnav's cheek and says,

"Is my Arnav afraid of anyone? Mummy is not with me. Come on Mummy and Arnav will play together. Let's play!"

Arnav shook his head. Then Mehreen started playing football with Arnav. Nijhar came suddenly. Arnav runs to Nirjhar seeing the Hawaiian sweet in Nirjhar's hand. Nirjhar handed the Hawaiian sweets to Arnav and sat him on the bench. Mehreen brought the football to the bench. 

Arnav sat on one side of Nirjhar and started eating Hawaiian sweets. Meherin sits beside Nirjhar. Talking to someone on the phone. Maybe something adjacent to the office! Nirjhar waits for a long time when Mehreen finishes speaking. Then when Mehreen finished speaking, Nijhar said,

"Sorry! 

Mehreen didn't show any kind of expression as Nirjhar said sorry. He sat as before. Nirjhar said again,

"Sorry! Actually, I didn't understand that you would worry so much about Arnav! 

Mehreen looked up at the sky and said,
"How happy you are! 

Nirjhar looked at Mehrin in surprise. saying,

"What did you say?

"I said you are very happy. You have everything. A beautiful family, relatives, affection, anger, love everything.

"These are examples of happy people!

"I don't know. But the world says happy is he who has these things. And he who does not find happiness in these things can never be happy.

"Which party are you from?

"I belong to that group of people who have only one desire. Only one recourse! Only one person dreams of surviving. Arnav is my one. My only hope for survival. Knows that humans can survive two weeks without water and 10 days without food but Can't live a single moment without hope. As long as a man has hope he can live. Arnav is my only hope! Only Arnav and his mommy reside in my world! 

Then Mehrin got up. He goes to Arnav and asks,

"Then let's go home.

Arnav shakes his head with a Hawaiian sweet in his hand. Mehreen hugs him. Then he took his small hands in his hands and proceeded to walk. But Mehrin stopped as soon as he took a step forward. Looking back, Arnav is holding Nirjhar's hand. Nijhar stood up holding Arnav's hand. Arnav gripped one of Nirjhar's hands with Nirjhar's other hand in his. Holding mommy in one hand and daddy in the other hand, his happiness does not want to stop. Once turned around and said,

"Mommy! 

Turn around again and say,
"Daddy!

He wants to walk holding hands like this. Both Mehreen and Nirjhar started to match Arnav's feet. A small child is walking holding the hands of his parents in the twilight. Nature knows nothing more enchanting than this. A gust of wind is blowing. The leaves are falling down. Nature is destroying them all! 
Mr. Riduan Chowdhury tried hard to reach early today. But due to important meetings, it was not possible. Feeling bad, he invited Meherin to their house for the first time today. But he could not keep that dignity. He entered the house with a feeling of disappointment. He was surprised to see Mehreen still at home. Mehreen is sitting on the sofa. Arnav is sleeping with his little lap right. The night was not short. Arnav is asleep by now. Hearing that Riduan Chowdhury will be late, Mehrin feeds Arnab and puts him to sleep. 

Mehreen will leave soon after the meal. Nijhar comes to the room and takes out that paper. Two lines read again. He has to remember the points of contention. Mehreen won't sleep tonight if she doesn't listen to him today. Even after so many things today, Nirjhar did not shake the quarrel from his head! 

He called from below. He put the paper in his pocket and went out. Everyone is waiting for him at the dinner table. Nijhar came and sat next to Mehreen. Mehreen has brought the sleeping Arnav to bed. 

The meal has just begun. Neelima is growing food for Mehreen with her own hands. Cooking and feeding the future wife with his own hands is a long-standing hobby. Everyone has started eating. Mehreen just put the food in his mouth. Neelima asks,

"How was the meal Mehrin? 

"Very good, you cook very well. Arnav likes it very much!

Neelima smiles and says,
"Love Arnav a lot don't you.

Mehreen looks at Neelima and smiles. Nijhar sat next to him and ate quietly and decided how to start a fight. Neelima pours water into the glass and says,

"Meherin probably loves your sister a lot, so you love Arnav so much, don't you! 

Mehreen stopped after hearing Neelima's words. Stopped eating pure food and looked in surprise. Everyone around is silent. Riduan Chowdhury said to handle the situation.

"Neelima, you don't have to talk so much during meals. 

"I just asked. Well Mehreen, did your sister commit adultery? It seems that your sister's husband did a lot of adultery. Otherwise, someone would abandon such a beautiful child." by doing so 

Hearing these words of Nirjhar Neelima looked at Mehrin with surprised eyes. Mehreen is silent. Nijhar is looking at her with furrowed brows. Mehreen's forehead was covered with sweat. He is swallowing dry food. To Nirjhar this is surprising. Riduan Chowdhury tells Neelima to stop with a wink. Neelima stops. Riduan called Mehrin in a calm voice. But Mehreen is in the midst of a whirlwind. 

Not getting any response, Nirjhar placed his hand on Mehrin's hand and called,

"Mehu! 

Mehreen was startled and the spoon fell from her hand. Seeing Mehreen, everyone is looking at her. Mehreen stood up. He said sorry and left quickly. Mehreen's unusual behavior is heartbreaking and upsetting. He followed Mehrin. Then...

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_10

Mehreen stood up from the dining table and hurried to the back of Nijhar's house. For a moment he felt as if his breath was being held. He came out and took a deep breath. Raise your head to the sky above. The night sky looks very beautiful today. He still remembers that his two sisters would sneak up to the roof at night just to see the sky. Today's sky is as beautiful as that day. Some memories of the past flashed before Mehrin's eyes. 

In childhood, two sisters loved to eat ice cream while sitting on the roof in the dark of night and looking at the sky. When father fell asleep, both of them would sneak up to the roof. As the night grew deeper, the two sisters would sit. They didn't want to get up until they fell asleep. He sat counting the stars of the night sky. Sometimes it would be random. Counted again and again. One day Mehreen came to the roof and saw that Niru was not there. Mehrin's elder sister's name was Nirupama! Mehreen used to call him Niru Di. Niru sends Mehreen to get ice cream and comes alone to the roof. Mehreen was 10 years old and Niru was 15. 

Mehreen came to the roof with ice cream and saw that Niru was not there. Standing alone on the roof in this darkness, little Mehrin felt very scared. Mehreen stepped forward in fear and said,

"Niru di! Niru di!

But no sound came from around. The wind immediately blew. With the force of the wind, the leaves of the trees started to rustle. Little Mehrin was very scared by this sound. He swallowed hard and said,

"Who is who? 

But no one spoke. Mehreen said again,

"Niru di you are not scaring me. I know. But I will not be scared," I said. 

That's why he hoped for success, but he didn't get success. Mehreen was shaken by the sound of show show again. The hair on his body stood up. He started going back one step at a time. Suddenly bumped into someone. Meherin thought Niru. Looking back, Mehrin shuddered in horror. He screamed loudly and fell on the floor. A girl is standing in front of him. His entire front face is covered with hair. A candle in his hand! How terrible he looks. One step at a time he is coming towards Mehreen. His walk is even more terrible. How he was swaying. Mehreen said in a trembling voice,

"Niru di, niru di it's not you! I know it's you!

He was walking towards her without saying anything. Mehrin now cried loudly. Seeing her crying, Niru removed her front hair and said,

"Mehr! Mehr it's me!

Mehreen cries,
"Ah ah you scared me again niru di ah ah

"Meher sister calm me down.

Instead of calming down, Mehreen began to cry loudly. At the sound of her crying, Shubhra Khan means Mehreen's father and all the other workers came running. Mehreen's tears still did not stop. She kept crying. Niru tried to stop crying by holding her with both hands. I remember those words very much today. I wish I could hold on to the rope a little bit. Life was very simple when Niru Di was there. Everything was there, nothing was lacking. As soon as Niru Di left, one by one his beloved people left him. I miss you very much today. Why did you leave me? 

"Mehu! Mehu! 

Mehrin came out of the past. Standing behind him. Mehreen wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around and said,

"Hmm!

A little further,
"You're right!

"What will happen to me again? 

"No, if you come up like this, your body is fine.

"Um I'm fine, just getting a little choked up so…

"Are you okay now?

"I'm fine! 
That's why Mehreen laughed. In the middle of the darkness, Mehrin's smiling face was seen with a small ray of light! Meherin now walked past Nirjhar. Nijhar then said,

"Arnav is not your son! 

Mehrin stood up. Saying in a warm voice,

"Arnav my son is pure!

"I have no problem with your sister's son but why are you lying?

Mehrin turned to Nirjhar and said,

"Arnav Mehreen is Varsha Khan's son. That is his only identity.

"You can make that identity with the power of money.

Mehrin turned away without saying anything. Heaving a deep sigh,

"Why are you so excited Mehreen! Nobody is taking Arnav away from you.

"Arnav will be taken away, who will take it? Why? 

Nirjhar realizes that Mehreen is not at all in a position to ask him anything. Nijhar did not insist. saying,

"No one is saying this. Let's go eat. Let's go."

Mehreen calmed down with Nirjhar's words. He said coldly,
"I'm done eating. I'll go now.

"But mehu…

Mehrin didn't listen to the whole thing this time either. Han Han walked away. He took Arnav in his arms and went out. Neelima and Riduan Chowdhury were waiting for Mehreen. Seeing him, both of them stood up. Mehreen looked at them and said,

"Thanks for dinner! We're coming today. It's getting late.  

That's why he got out of there. Neelima did not ask anything. A bit of frustration worked in him! 
Nirjhar walked and sat in his daddy's room. Riduan Chowdhury looked at Nirjhar once and concentrated on his work. After sitting for a while, Nirjhar coughed lightly as he did not get daddy's attention. But that didn't happen. He got up and started walking. Instability is working in him. He wants to know everything. What happened to Mehreen's sister, why did she die? 

Neelima entered the room. Seeing Nirjhar walking like this, Neelima said,

"What happened to you?

"What will happen to me? It happened to you. How can you two hide such a big truth from your son? 

"Is it true?

"Are you asking again? Didn't you feel the need to tell me that Arnav is not Mehreen's son? 

"Arnav, who are you, you love and adore? Then what? What would have happened if you didn't know this?

"Dad will you say something now?

Riduan took his eyes off the file and looked at Nijhar and said,
"What can I say? 

Nijhar came and sat near Riduan and said,
"Tell me everything. I want to know everything.

"What do you want to know?

"That's Mehreen's elder sister? Who's Arnav's son? Why did his sister do that?" 

"I don't know everything?

"Tell me as much as you know!

Riduan Chowdhury closed the file and turned to his son. Neelima is sitting on the sofa looking eagerly at Riduan Chowdhury. Nirjhar is most interested here. Riduan Chowdhury said,

"Meherin's mother died when she was born. Shubhra Khan's elder daughter Nirupma was 5 years old. Shubhra Khan took the responsibility of these two girls himself. He did not marry the two girls. He brought them up very lovingly. Nirupama was a very calm girl. She was very simple. Just like Shubhra Khan. And Mehreen was quite fickle. Her father thought that Mehreen was completely elusive. Mehreen's mother was Mehreen. She was born with all the characteristics of a mother. Girl! 

Shubhra Khan brought up the two daughters very well. Nirupama got married at a mature age. The boy was his own choice. Shubhra Khan always loved girls very much. So he didn't do it anymore. He married the one he wanted to marry. A few years of marriage passed well, but a few days later another incident happened. It is known that the boy has a relationship with another girl. Nirupama was 5 months pregnant! Nirupama completely breaks down in this state. Both Mehreen and Shubhra Khan try to stay mentally healthy. 

Nirupama decides to divorce her husband. Meanwhile, her husband comes and apologizes to her. Nirupama is physically and mentally very weak. So she accepts her husband without thinking so much. Then came with her husband to her husband's house. Everyone thinks everything is fine. 

Arnav was born a few months later. The doctor informed Arnav that he would be mentally weak. Still, Nirupama and her husband make preparations to cure Arnav. Nirupama thinks her husband may have recovered. He is fulfilling the responsibility of being an ideal father and husband. Then...

Nijhar said,
"Then..

Riduan said,
"Then suddenly one day Mehreen went to Nirupma's house and saw Nirupma hanging from the fan and Arnav crawling on the floor. 

"Why did Nirupama do that?

"I don't know but it seems something happened that made her try to do something like that. The security officer investigated it. Mehreen blamed Nirupma's husband for all this but was acquitted due to lack of evidence. A few months later Shubhra Khan died of a heart attack. Goes. After that Arnav stays for Mehreen. Holds him as the last sign of his sister. Recognizes him as his own son.

Riduan stopped saying that much. Nijhar stood up. It comes from there. He came to his room and stood on the balcony and looked at the sky. Mehrin's words suddenly rang in his ears. Mehreen said,

"I am one of those people who have only one desire. There is only one resort! He dreams of living with someone. That one of mine is Arnav. It's my only hope of survival."

Nirjhar closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Reaching into his pocket, he found a paper. Looking out, it has the points of contention written on it. The words are not for Mehreen at all. Nijhar started getting angry with himself. What would happen if he said these things to Mehrin! Maybe he would have been silent after suffering a lot. Nirjhar tore the paper so that his anger subsided a little. 
Mehreen placed Arnav on the bed and kissed him on the forehead. He left the house. He stood in front of the door of the storeroom. Opened the door with both hands. The whole room is dark! Mehreen turned on the light. First of all, he saw a picture. His father is sitting on the sofa in the picture. Mehreen stands behind her with her throat tied. And Niru Di is sitting below. Mehreen started moving towards the picture. He is getting weaker as he advances. Once it felt like his legs were freezing. 

Mehreen put her hands on the picture with trembling hands. Touched and saw who! Tears rolled down the corners of the eyes. Mehrin's throat was getting heavy. Yet he said,

"I couldn't! I couldn't. I couldn't save you. I should have picked up the phone that day. If I picked up your phone that day, maybe you would be alive today. Standing next to me. Dad would have been with us. We would have been together. Why did you leave it?" You left me here, left me alone. You could have taken me away. You left me again. And this time you didn't take me alone or father. Why why? Why did you all leave me alone. You know I can't stay. Without you. I can't stand loneliness. I can't. I can't stay alone. Your love is still afraid of being alone. I still wake up in the middle of the night and want to see your face. I want to burn you. I want so much. You go. Then everyone left me. 

Mehreen sat on the floor crying. He is crying a lot. He still remembers that night. Baisakh month! It was raining heavily at night. A gust of wind with him. Network access is also very difficult. Mehreen went out with the car but when he got home, a problem occurred. The car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. Mehreen left the phone in the car and went out with an umbrella. Nothing happened to the car. Mehreen sat in the car again after doing some details. The car started. The car started moving. Turn on the light of the phone while looking to the side. Mehreen looks at Niru's many mistakes. He picked up the phone and started calling. First call was not possible due to network problem. After that, no one picked up the phone. meherin' started to worry. Lately Niru seems very unusual to him. A lot has changed since Jiju was taken away. Mehreen calls regularly but Niru says nothing. This Niru seems very unfamiliar. And now Mehrin could not pick up the call. Mehreen decided to go to Niru's house. Will come to see him

Came to Niru's house and rang the bell for a long time but no one answered the door. Mehreen keeps calling Niru. No one is answering the phone. Thinking of knocking the door in anger, the door opened as soon as he put his hand on it. Mehrin was very surprised. And more surprised to think that the room is quite dark. Mehreen turned on the light of the phone and entered the room. As he went towards Niru's room, he saw that the light was on. Mehreen turned off the phone and reached Niru's room. It's still raining outside. Some times the lightning is also falling. What a terrible thundering sound. How does the whole dark room light up in lightning flash? Mehreen feels like she is in a haunted house. 

Mehreen sighed and walked towards Niru's room. Looking in front of the door, Arnav crawls to his feet. Mehreen smiles seeing Arnav and hugs him. Kids of Arnav's age now try to talk but Arnav doesn't. Mehreen picked up Arnav and looked ahead and said,

"My dear Arnav! See Arnav knows me.....

No more words came out of his mouth. Niru is hanging with the fan. His eyes are wide looking at her. Niru's face had a special illusion. Mehrin could always see that illusion. It seemed like a mother's watch. But seeing Niru for the first time, Mehrin backed away in fear. He suddenly fell on the floor. His whole body was shaking. No words came out of his mouth. With great effort he shouted loudly,

"Niru give! 

Immediately the electricity flashed. 
Mehrin's eyes suddenly met. Someone is calling him softly. Mehrin looked ahead. Nothing is visible. all blurry He looked forward with his eyes drooping. A word rang in the ear! 

"Meher! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_11

Mehreen is now tired of crying. He sat down, leaning his limp body against the wall. His eyes are closing, it is becoming impossible for him to keep up. All of a sudden, a familiar voice comes to his ears along with the strong scent of belli flowers. How can this be? There are no belli flower plants in the storeroom. So why is he getting this scent? Someone's soft voice is heard,

"Mehr! Mehr!

Mehreen opens her eyes and tries to look ahead. There seems to be someone ahead. He is looking blurry. The eyes are getting dark again and again but still trying to see ahead. He wiped his tears with his hand. Then he stopped as he looked ahead. Niru is standing in front. Mehrin stood up quickly. Tears began to gather in the corners of his eyes again. Mehreen said with a trembling voice.

"Nonniru give!

"Meher! Why are you crying? 

"You have come! 

"Come again, I am always with you.

"Di! Di I'm so lonely here, I don't feel good here. I come to you."

Niru smiled slightly. Mehrin looked at that smile with surprised eyes. The smile is still very sweet. Niru smiled and said,

"Where are you crazy! Who will see my Arnav when you leave?"

"Give!

"I know Arnav is burning you. Look how it feels now, once you burned me like this. But my Arnav is not as naughty as you!

Mehrin looked at Niru and started coming towards her. Meanwhile, Niru has started talking about the state. Mehreen didn't reach out to touch Niru, but Niru said,

"Chubi na Meher! If I get the touch of your hand, I will disappear." 

"You'll leave again.

"Damn crazy, I said a while ago, I am always by your side, with you. 

"Then why can't I touch you?" 

"Meher, my sister! You are still that little Meher. Who used to pluck my beloved beli flowers from the tree. I used to be very angry with you. You used to make a garland of those beli flowers and wear them around my neck, you remember. 

"I remember everything, everything is there. 

Niru smiled again. Mehrin also laughed now. Niru said,

"You look very tired Meher. 

"I'm fine Di."

"No you are not right, you can never sleep well at night. You wake up in the middle of the night and sit up. Even after taking sleeping pills you can't sleep. Why are you doing these things Meher. If you continue like this you will get sick. Then my little Arnav Tell me what will happen. Who does he have except you. I have never left the land of no return. Even if I can see you from a distance, I cannot touch you. Don't you know that I am in Arnav's midst. You have Niru Di. Still you say you are gone. Do you want to come to me? 

Mehrin's tears quickly rolled down the cornice. Mehreen sat down on the floor. started crying began to shout,

"You're all fools, everyone. Nobody loves me. 

"Meher Kadis na sister! 

"Don't talk, you are all the same. Selfish! Everyone is selfish! Mother left me after I was born because I wanted to annoy her. You also left because I loved you more. And father left with you because he loved you more. And now you are telling me to stay for your arnab. Look how selfish you all are! The one who I don't want to stay alive leaves me alone. He leaves!

“You are being rude Meher.

"Complaining is not insulting.

Niru laughed loudly. Laughed. Mehreen looked at Niru. Niru is sitting in front of him. He always sat like this. Mehreen looked surprised and said,

"You're laughing!

"Don't laugh again! You still haven't gotten over the habit of fighting while crying. This is my sister who will get married in a few days and still cries like a child. Meher, you know what will happen if your husband finds out. 

"She knows. She knows that Arnav is not my son.

"So, you are thinking too much Meher. Nirhar loves Arnav a lot. He should be yours and my son!

"You know his name!

"Wow, why don't I know? I have to know the name of my sister's groom. 

That's why the smile is dull again. Mehrin looked at him blankly. Niru saw Mehrin's look and said,

"What are you thinking Meher!

"I want to touch you.

Niru smiled again. smiled and said,
"You're a heavy fan, Meher. When I was hanging from the fan, you didn't come and touch me once, I fell back in fear and now you come to touch me. Wow, I feel very beautiful now.

"You are always beautiful.

Niru smiled again. Then he got up with a dirty face and said,
"You know Meher, I didn't want to leave you. But I had to. 

"Why go!

"Tell me what to do, my time has run out. But you know Meher, it's very difficult for you, it's very difficult. I know you're suffering alone, but I'm helpless!

"Don't stay.

"Crazy one! What is it?" 

"Di! May I ask a question?

"Why did I die?

"Even if you don't do it!

"I didn't want to do it Meher, I didn't want to. You know when I was choking, your and baba's faces kept popping up in front of me. You know Arnav was looking at me then. He didn't understand what was happening. And if If he knew that his mother was going to the land of no return, he would have cried a lot, right? 

Niru's voice was getting heavy while speaking. Tears fell from Niru's eyes. Mehreen stomped on the floor and came to Niru. Niru looked at Mehrin and smiled. Niru seems to have mixed tears and laughter together. Laughing with tears in his face. 

"I really want to touch it.

"Wipe away your tears.

"Dibi, dei! But just touch me and I will disappear. But don't think that my Arnav will never let you understand my lack. I will always be by your side. When you call me from your heart, you will find me. You understand, you fool. Now touch me quickly. so me 

"Di, don't tell me what happened that day.

"That day! Many things happened, I endured many things, all of you endured. I also gasped from all this. So I wanted to get rid of it and got it. 

"You lie!

"Ah Meher, now you are in a lot of pain. Will you wipe the tears or I will leave. 

Mehreen said nothing more. He raised his hand and wiped the tears from Niru's eyes. And that's when Niru vanished into thin air. Just a word in the ear,

"Meher Kadis na sister! 

When Mehrin heard the words, he cried. This has happened more than once. He hears this every time he cries thinking about Niru. Niru appears. Many stories with him. Goes away again. Mehreen asks again and again, "What happened that day? Every time Niru says something else. Mehreen still thinks for sure that something happened that day. But if she tells anyone, no one will believe her. Everyone will think she is crazy. Because these things Meherin himself knows this but does not want to accept it. 
Nirjhar has been thinking of meeting Mehreen for a few days but it is not happening at all. He is getting stuck somewhere. He seems to be a serious criminal. As if he had done something greater than killing people. Thinking about this, he does not leave the house for a few days. 

Neelima is very worried to see Nirjhar's condition. He has not seen his son go out for some time. Not leaving the house. The food is always saying whether to take it home or not eating properly. Sometimes he hears guitar playing. Neelima does not know that Nirjhar does not play the guitar unless he is upset. 

The home landline phone rang. Neelima got up and received the call. Farhad said from the other side,

"Assalamualaikum aunty I am Farhad.

"Wa alaikum salaam, father. How are you?

"I am fine aunty but Nijhar doesn't feel right. I have been calling for a few days now and the call is not picking up. And it is picking up and not talking. What happened to her aunty.

"I don't know myself, father. I am very worried about him. Even from under one roof, the boy is not saying anything to me."

"What happened so serious aunty?

"Yes, it happened. Farhad, you better do something. Come home once. I will tell you face to face and see if you can get this homely son of mine out of the house. I feel uncomfortable now, father.

"Okay aunty I see. We are coming. 

"Well! 
Farhad and all of them came to Nirjhar's house in the afternoon. They are listening to everything one by one. After hearing everything, Farhad said,

"That means Arnav is not Mehreen's son. 

Arif said,
"The feeling of guilt is also rising in our minds now. Ish we have thought about this girl so much. 

Ishaan said,
"We should not think so much without knowing about a person.

Farhad sat quietly without saying anything. He remembered the incident that happened in the club that day. A lot happened that day. Nirjhar didn't say anything then. And because he didn't say, he now feels guilty. He thinks himself guilty. Neelima said,

"Tell me what to do now, Nirjhar has to make an arrangement. 

Farhad stood up and said,
"I see! 

That's why he went out. Ishaan and Arif followed him. After a while he came back and came towards Nirjhar's house. Nirjhar room is locked from outside. Farhad knocks on the door and says,

"Sure!

"Who?

* I!

"Farhad!

"Not just Farhad or Ishaan Arif, we all are.

"So what happened?

"Open the door?

"Why?

"Go out?

"Why?

"Go shopping!

"I won't go, you go.

"Why, come with us.

"I feel good.

"But I'll go shopping for you.

"My!

"Yes, yours! Yours and Mehreen's. Your wedding shopping
 Mehreen called me a while ago. Said to go out with you.

"True! 

Hearing Nirjhar's voice, Farhad understood that Nirjhar had swallowed the bait. Now he can be brought out. Farhad said,

"Why should I lie to you?

Nijhar said from the other side of the door,
"Then why didn't you call me and tell you!

Farhad did not think that Nijhar would catch their net like this. Arif dialed Nirjhar's phone number and found Nirjhar's phone switched off. He wisely said,

"Why did he say he didn't call you. Your phone was switched off so he couldn't talk. 

Ishaan said,
"Called the land line. We were all down at the time. So he told us that.

"If you don't believe, ask aunty, aunty was there!

Neelima said,
"Open the door, they are telling the truth!

There was no sound from the other side. Everyone thought maybe Nirjhar didn't believe the words. Suddenly everyone heard the door open. The door opened as Farhad grabbed the door with his hand. Everyone came in and saw Nijhar taking out all the clothes from the closet and standing in the mirror. Nirjhar's condition is very bad. He looks untidy like the untidy hair on his head. Everyone is surprised to see him. Standing in the clear mirror and saying,

"When did Mehrin call!

Ishaan said,
"This is 30 minutes!  

Arif said,
"This is 20 minutes! 

Nirjhar frowned as the two said it together. Farhad said,

"Another 10 minutes. I mean it's been an hour since he called. Why are you talking like this for minutes!

Nirjhar was surprised and said,
"What an hour and you're telling me now! Bunch of donkeys! 

So Nirjhar quickly ran into the washroom with a hoodie. Everyone laughed at his actions! 
Nijhar is looking at himself in the mirror again and again even after getting ready. Farhad asked with furrowed brows.

"Looking good, no need to look so many times! 

Nirjhar said with a frown.
"I know I'm beautiful! 

Ishaan said,
"Okay, brother, let's go, we're getting late! 

"Hmm, come on! 

Then everyone came out. Neelima is very happy to see her son normal. Nijhar is driving the car while sitting on the driving seat of the car. Farhad is sitting next to him. Ishaan and Arif in the back seat. Farhad said to Nirjhar,

"I like to meet so much, but I will not call and ask. How can you talk about it, Arif! 

"What do you know, brother, everyone's mind is their own business. You and I are on the same river! 

Ishaan smiled and said,
"I am the passenger of the boat that you are the sailor of. 

All three laughed. Nirjhar's face became silent. But he started thinking right in his heart. He was really upset for so long, but today, talking about Mehu, his mind suddenly became better. If he knew that talking to Mehu would make him feel better, he would have called and talked. 
Nirjhar stopped the car in front of the shopping mall. After parking the car, four people got down together. Farhad Mehrin called and asked where he is? Mehreen says she has arrived. They all entered the shopping mall and started looking for Mehreen. Suddenly Arnav's voice was heard. Looking ahead, he saw Arnav running towards him

"Daddy Daddy! 

"Arn! 

Kinchit smiled and hugged Arnav. Looking ahead, Mehreen is coming. He looks a little different today. I don't know why but it feels different. A light smile on Mehrin's lips. He smiled and approached Nirjhar. saying,

"The wedding is still a long time away, you decided to go wedding shopping so early! 

Nijhar is surprised. He said with furrowed brows and a smile on his lips.
"It's not my decision or yours, you called and said about shopping. In fact, I was surprised to hear this at first! 

"No Nirjhar you are wrong. I didn't say. Farhad called. He said that...

Both fell silent. One looked at the other's face. Then looking back...

# to be continued...
Like Reply
#Episode_12

"Wow! It seems that our Nirjhar is madly in love with someone. So mad that he stopped leaving the house. Don't think about what your friends are doing. I brought you your life. Now you will be fine. I need to thank you. No. Just give 5000 taka, friend. I am in a lot of trouble. Give each person five taka. Happy date day! All the best hee hee! 

Nijhar frowned and read the message and closed the phone. This was Farhad's message. Everything is clear to Nirjhar now. Mehreen looked ahead and saw Arnav feeding ice cream. Ice cream stuck to the corner of Arnav's lips. Mehreen is wiping the ice cream with a tissue. Arnav bared his teeth and smiled. Arnav's smile touched Mehreen's lips. Mehreen's smile caused Nirjhar's slight smile. 

Looking at Nirjhar, Mehrin said,
"Where are they?

"They had some work to do so left.

"So shall we go shopping alone?

"Let's look around, come on! 

Arnav bared his teeth and smiled looking at Nirjhar and said,
"Daddy! 

Nirjhar stood up and took Arnav in his arms. Mehrin came up and stood next to Nirjhar. They started walking together. Did some shopping. Arnav was on Nirjhar's lap for a while and was standing holding Nirjhar's hand for a while. Some people were passing by and saw them and started saying to themselves,

"Cute family no! 

"Hmm, so cute! 

The words rang in Nirjhar's ears. He looked at them. Two girls were going. They both laughed when they saw Nirjhar! 

Mehreen and Nirjhar went to the shop. The salesman asked them to sit down. Nijhar sat Arnav on his lap and said, 
"Show off the lehenga for the wedding! 

They showed many colored lehengas. When asked about the size, Nirjhar showed me Mehrin. The man was a little confused. Nirjhar chose a white lehenga for Mehreen. He told him to look at it once in front of the mirror. Mehreen took it up. Nirjhar started talking to Arnav. The salesman asked,

"Sir, is the boy yours!

Nirjhar smiled and said,
"Hmm! 

"She is your wife! 

"Hmm.

"Oh then your marriage anniversary! Congratulations sir! 

Nirjhar did not speak any more. Just smiled and said,
"Thank you! 

There was no need to add anything. He accepted Arnav as his son. No complaints against Mehu. Rather, his respect for Mehu has increased. He is ashamed of himself for his thoughts. But his journey with such a family will be only 1 year. Suddenly everything will stop in the middle. Then it will be clear and back to normal. He will have his own freedom! Thinking of this, Mehu looked around and saw that she was standing in the mirror with her lehenga in her hand. A girl is helping him next to him. Mehu turned back and looked at Nirjhar, pointing at Nirjhar and said,

"Beautiful! 
Farhad, Ishaan and Arif came running to the balcony. He tried to block the door with great difficulty. But he left the hockey stick in the door while stopping. They were not able to block the door at all. Leave the door and stand three! 

Nijhar said with a crooked smile that the hockey stick is not on his shoulder.
"I came to pay you five thousand rupees and I see you running away.

Ishaan said,
"Hey man, we were helping you.

"So Nirjhar! I did so much so that you could spend time with Bhabi.

"Don't you think you should give us a treat!

Nirjhar looked at the three people. He shook his head and said,
"Treat! Yes, you must give it. 

That's why he started beating them with a hockey stick. All three started running, quite a fight going on. Nirjhar kills all three people. 
Mehreen is sitting on the couch, drawing Arnav down. Finishing akan, Arnav came up to Mehreen. Mehreen grabbed the lap and handed the paper to Mehreen. Mehreen blinked and saw three people in the picture. Mehreen thinks it's Mehreen Nirjhar and Arnav. Mehreen smiled slightly and asked Arnav,

"Who are they Arnav! 

Arnav pointed with his hand.
"Mommy, Arn and Daddy!

Mehreen smiled and told Arnav,
"So! 

Arnav smiled and shook his head. Mehrin looked at the picture. Arnav in the middle! On one side of it is Nijhar and on the other side is Mehreen. Arnav is walking holding the hands of the two. Mehrin heaved a heavy sigh. Thinking, how easily Nirjhar has adopted him. I can get along, I can get along with everyone. Arnav will grow up slowly. If he does not mix with others then he will face many problems. What will Arnav do alone? 

Thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. Mehreen looked and saw Nirjhar's call. Arnav saw the number and said,

"Daddy, Daddy. 

Mehrin frowned. How does Arnav know it's Nirjhar's call. Or said like this. Didn't think much about it. As soon as Mehreen picked up the phone, Neelima's voice came from the other side. Neelima's voice seemed very unstable to him. When Mehreen asked what happened, Neelima told everything. Mehreen heard everything and said in a calm voice.

"I'm coming! 

Arnav looked at Mehreen's face. Mehreen kissed Arnav's forehead and said,
"Arn honey you stay at home. Mom after work I will come very soon ok ok. 

Arnav nodded dutifully. Mehreen calls Miss Maria and asks to see Arnav. Then took the car keys and went out. Little Arnav watched Mehreen go.
Mehreen is standing in Nirjhar's bedroom. He came to this room once before, the day of engagement! Then today is the first time. Nirjhar is sitting half asleep on the bed in front of him. His hands are bandaged. Critically injured. It's about getting! It is normal to feel pain after falling from the stairs. But similarly if four fall on one and three fall on one, severe pain is normal. And this incident has done Nirjhar! Hand injured, bandaged up to elbow. There are others. They are also injured. Mehreen looked at them with furrowed brows. Nirjhar lowered his head and raised his eyes after a while. He feels guilty. He doesn't like the look in Mehu's eyes at all. 
Meanwhile Mehreen wonders how they fell, baby or not. Did he fall like this after being such a big boy? Arnav will be with it after a few days. What will happen then...? Mehrin's head is shaking at the thought. He looked away from them and turned to face Riduan. asked

"What did the doctor say? 

"Said to stay on rest for a few days. Hand movements are completely stopped! 

"Oh well! How long is that?

"A month and a half!

"Oh!

Riduan said with some hesitation,
"What did Mehrin say?

"Huh!

"How about postponing the wedding date, actually it will take time to heal. 

Mehrin turned to Nirjhar in silence. Nirjhar is now looking at Mehrin. Mehreen said in a calm voice,
"No! The wedding date will be the day it was. 

Neelima says in surprise,
"In this state of chaos!

"The marriage card has been printed.

"But it was not given, it is only if the date is changed before the guests are given.

Mehrin said in a strong voice,
"No, the wedding will happen on the day I said. 

Nijhar said,
"I will marry with this broken arm?

"If you accept with your mouth, do you need hands?

"That's why I can't even dance at my own wedding.

Mehreen looked into Nirjhar's eyes and said,
"This is the situation while walking, no need to break your arms and legs by dancing! 

So he left the room. Neelima was a little displeased. Before he could say anything, Riduan stopped him. saying,

"Mehrin didn't say the wrong thing.

* You are now pulling his Sarpot, do not see the condition of my son?

"I'm not pulling the strings. Maybe you don't understand, the marriage talk has been spread in the media. Just like the Khans have a respect, so do the Chowdhurys. If the date of the wedding is changed now, there will be a lot of problems. So there is no need for all this.

Nijhar said,
"But Dad?

"No more words, what I said!

Neelima gets up and leaves in anger. Riduan followed him. Ishaan smiles and says,

"What is the story, I think I see that the date does not want to follow.

Arif smiles and says,
"Finally going to get married with a broken arm, Nirjhar!

Farhad said,
"You're done with flirting behind the girls at the wedding! 

Nijhar angrily kicked them all out of bed. Lying in bed, thinking..

"There's something in this girl's head. She doesn't do anything without a reason. But what is that reason? What's on this date! 
The moonlight is not visible today. Who knows where the moon has hidden. It's getting hot lately. Mehreen doesn't know why it's not raining after Baisakh. The heat was reduced by the rain. Arnav slept for a long time. Mehreen won't sleep even today. The room is completely dark, only the light of the lampshade near the table is burning. Mehreen sighed and opened the table door. A card came in his hand. 27 Baisakh written in large letters on the date! Yes, he and Nirjhar's marriage is on this day, but it was written before that. He wrote for a particular reason. 

While looking at the card, Mehrin felt someone talking. Mehrin looked around. The whole house is now lit, Arnav is not in bed. Someone's voice is ringing in his ears. Mehrin's body shuddered at the sound of his voice. Mehrin saw himself. He sees someone run in front of him and come to this room. Behind one comes and says,

"Mehrin! Mehrin stop! 

But he is not standing. He is laughing. Mehreen is watching that smile with two eyes. This smile was the smile of love. There was no humor in this smile. Someone's face turns red with shame. Mehrin looked back and saw someone enter the room. He closed the door after entering the house. Mehreen is watching him. He smiles and says,

"Hmm! Where will Mehrin escape now! 

Mehreen smiles and says,
"Catch me first! 

That's why Mehreen started running. He also runs after her. The two are running across the room. Mehreen holds the card tightly and looks at the two. Tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. At one point he caught Mehreen K. Mehreen K grasped with both arms. He rested his head on Mehrin's neck. He whispered in his ear.

"I love you, I love you so much! 

Mehreen blushed in shame. She lowered her head!...
Seeing this, Mehrin is crying now. Crying a lot. But she won't cry. No way to cry. Why will you cry for whom will you cry? For such an inhuman! Mehreen closed her eyes and turned away. Everything was lost. Mehreen can't hear anyone's laughter anymore. Looking forward, everything is lost in the haze. There is nothing around. Only darkness! In the middle of this darkness, his past seems to have sunk. Mehrin stood still. The cool wind came and touched him through the curtains. Mehrin closed his eyes. A drop of salt water rolled down the cornice of the eye. Mehrin felt like he had lost. He lost to the past. She said she wouldn't cry but the tears in her eyes betrayed her. He left her crying. Why so boring! What is there in the midst of so much confusion? Why do people love? Just what to suffer. What do you know! All I've got so far is trouble. One after another suffering in love. I am afraid to love now. Who will love? When the tears of your own eyes do not believe in any other person! 

The words keep ringing in Mehrin's mind. He took one step at a time towards the balcony. Ah, what darkness all around. Everything seems to have disappeared in this darkness. This darkness has lost even the night moon. Because there is darkness, the price of light is so high! But no one is paying for this darkness. Everyone thinks trivial! Mehrin wiped away the tears with a sigh.

# to be continued...
Like Reply