Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?
Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?

Hey guys
What do you think, Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?
Which state women dont prefer to shave their pussy....
[+] 1 user Likes hairypussy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-01-2023, 02:26 AM)hairypussy Wrote: Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?

Hey guys
What do you think, Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?
Which state women dont prefer to shave their pussy....

I THINK THE WOMEN FROM HIMACHAL, UTTARAKHAND AND ARUNACHAL retain pussy hair round the year.
Its too cold to shave regularly!

ALso, women from the hills dont have as Wide and Luxurious bushes as from PUNJAB (And TAMILNADU and KARNATAKA)!

What do you say?
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 03:06 PM)BIRJO Wrote: I THINK THE WOMEN FROM HIMACHAL, UTTARAKHAND AND ARUNACHAL retain pussy hair round the year.
Its too cold to shave regularly!

ALso, women from the hills dont have as Wide and Luxurious bushes as from PUNJAB (And TAMILNADU and KARNATAKA)!

What do you say?

Thanks for the post bro...
I agree that women and girls from hill states might be keeping their pussy hairy round the year...its would be amazing to see their sweet hairy pussies.
Bro.. do you have some pic of such women with hairy pussy. I am dying to see them.

And are you sure that women from Punjab 'The Punjabi Kudi' have hairy pussy...? Please describe it in detail to make it more erotic...and kinky...
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks

Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
[+] 2 users Like Shy_niks's post
Like Reply
According to me women from uttarakhand,
uttarpradesh, Bihar, madhya pradesh
Hv full hairy pussy
[+] 1 user Likes Shy_niks's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 07:43 PM)Shy_niks Wrote: According to me women from uttarakhand,
uttarpradesh, Bihar, madhya pradesh
Hv full hairy pussy

On what basis you are saying that women from Ganga belt have hairy pussy. Can you post some of the images
Like Reply
I was specific about Bengal as most ladies there still keep it unshaved except for middle and upper class in cities. Same for Tamil Nadu where shaving by ladies is far less compared to the other Deccan states.

North India with Punjab used to be unshaved generally and the ladies there would have glorious hair that would be dense and wavy unlike intense curl in south.
[+] 2 users Like vpw65's post
Like Reply
Please share pictures of hairy pusssy's from different states of India
[+] 1 user Likes Yuvak's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 04:49 PM)hairypussy Wrote: Thanks for the post bro...
I agree that women and girls from hill states might be keeping their pussy hairy round the year...its would be amazing to see their sweet hairy pussies.
Bro.. do you have some pic of such women with hairy pussy. I am dying to see them.

And are you sure that women from Punjab 'The Punjabi Kudi' have hairy pussy...? Please describe it in detail to make it more erotic...and kinky...

But when i said the hilly girls dont shave, i didnt mean hairy pussies: Generally, the Northeast girls are wonderfully slim-built , fairskinned, small-perky breasted and without much hair on their cunnies!
A NEastern GF is actually a great, great thing to have!

Check out this HW from Assam
[Image: Assam.jpg]

ANd this slim beauty from Meghalaya
[Image: Meghalaya.jpg]

But the LUSTY Punjabi Kuri-s are VERY VERY HAIRY and with SUCCULENT pussies!
[Image: punjab2.jpg]
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 5 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
(13-01-2023, 01:56 PM)BIRJO Wrote: But when i said the hilly girls dont shave, i didnt mean hairy pussies: Generally, the Northeast girls are wonderfully slim-built , fairskinned, small-perky breasted and without much hair on their cunnies!

True Bro.....
These pussy are so tasty and yummy....
Like Reply
(13-01-2023, 01:56 PM)BIRJO Wrote: But when i said the hilly girls dont shave, i didnt mean hairy pussies: Generally, the Northeast girls are wonderfully slim-built , fairskinned, small-perky breasted and without much hair on their cunnies!

Super images, post more please
Like Reply
(20-01-2023, 01:51 PM)Yuvak Wrote: Super images, post more please

The Hill Belles have the best athletic figures, and generally have low-growth bushes, giving wonderful views of the LIPS> see this SIKKIMESE beauty!

[Image: SIKKIMESE.jpg]
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply
(24-01-2023, 06:28 PM)BIRJO Wrote: The Hill Belles have the best athletic figures, and generally have low-growth bushes, giving wonderful views of the LIPS> see this SIKKIMESE beauty!

[Image: SIKKIMESE.jpg]

Super
Like Reply
(25-01-2023, 11:46 AM)Yuvak Wrote: Super

[Image: bengal.jpg]
Now Come to the juicy pussies of Bengal!

Luxuriantly bushy.
Full of aroma - usually of cooking spice + soap + ladyjuice!

The pussies from the suburbs are usually WETTER and HOTTER, God knows why?!
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 2 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
North east is paradise for those who like fine ladies who are elegant and feminine inside out.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2023, 02:23 PM)BIRJO Wrote: [Image: bengal.jpg]
Now Come to the juicy pussies of Bengal!

Luxuriantly bushy.
Full of aroma - usually of cooking spice + soap + ladyjuice!

The pussies from the suburbs are usually WETTER and HOTTER, God knows why?!

I like this woman with lot of hairs on her pussy.
Like Reply
Himachal

Cuck here

saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
Like Reply
Recently in Tamil Nadu many Beauty parlours have come. Many Upper class and Upper middle class woman go there once in a while. Particularly when they plan to attend a wedding or go to a Dinner party with hubby or similar occassion, they go there and get  professional make up done. They also do something known as facial etc. They collect a hefty charge Approx Rs.3,000/-.

There they give such wrong ideas that it is the modern fashion to shave the pussy and men are attracted by that only. Otherwise you are not considered as modern. You are merely old fashioned. They also sell some useless cosmetics creams, lotions etc. and collect extraordinary price for that.

In the process they make a regular collection of Rs.5,000/- pm. from each customer. It is an idea spread among the ladies with business motives.

I tried to convince her that Hair is necessary at that place ! It is natural ! It is Gods cretion with certain purpose ! Likewise the natural Aroma is also necessary ! No need to apply some perfumes or any other chemicals.

She is not convinced !
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
Guess Karo........ ki ye mast TASTY CHUT kis state ki aurat ki ho sakti hai.................

Sab log reply karo.............Dekhte hai kiska reply sahi nikalta hai....

Jo sahi hoga, I will announce the winner.....

[Image: Jhaant-wali-chut-bhabhi-ki.jpg]
Like Reply