Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?
Which state woman have full natural bush..?
Maximum chance that woman have hairy pussy
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bengal, TN and generally north.
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 06:21 AM)vpw65 Wrote: Bengal, TN and generally north.

But dear you have covered almost half of India.
Be specific to some states. And to make it interesting describe it in more detail.
It feels more erotic.
Like Reply
My ex gf had a hairy pussy. She was a Maharashtrian.
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 06:56 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: My ex gf had a hairy pussy. She was a Maharashtrian.

Full natural bush or trimmed pussy?
I think full natural bush has intoxicating aroma.
By the way, What was her age? Was she married.
[+] 1 user Likes hairypussy's post
Like Reply
It was full natural bush, she is 35 now, unmarried.
Like Reply
Kerala state woman.
Nurse from a hospital who had come to our house to look after my aunt whose leg was fractured had a full bushy pussy. Also my owner's wife who is a malayali lady has a bushy pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes cigarette's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 10:03 PM)cigarette Wrote: Kerala state woman.
Nurse from a hospital who had come to our house to look after my aunt whose leg was fractured had a full bushy pussy. Also my owner's wife who is a malayali lady has a bushy pussy.

Hey Bro...
How do yo know that the nurse and your owner's wife had full busy pussy?

Please describe it in a little bit detail to make the discussion more erotic and kinky
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 08:42 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: It was full natural bush, she is 35 now, unmarried.

Its nice to hear that women are keeping full bushy pussy, without being charmed by glamour industry.
Now a days hairy pussy is very rare to find. Be it college girls, married bhabhis or aunties, all are busy in shaving their natural beauty.

After all HAIRY PUSSY is a part of our SANKAAR.
A SANSKAARI women must keep her pussy hairy.
Hairy pussy should be true sign of social respect.
Like Reply
Himachal
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 10:36 AM)SriDevi Wrote: Himachal
Sister!
Are you sure that most women from Himanchal keep their pussy hairy. I have heard that women there are very modern (may be due to tourism). I think modern women forget all their Sankaar and often like to get rid off their pussy hairs.
After all hairy pussy is part of our culture.
All women should wow never to shave their pussy and keep it full hairy with curly hairs.
What are your views
Like Reply
[Image: lusty-hairy-chut.jpg]
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 11:46 PM)hairypussy Wrote: [Image: lusty-hairy-chut.jpg]

Super
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 10:58 PM)hairypussy Wrote: Hey Bro...

Please describe it in a little bit detail to make the discussion more erotic and kinky

Nurse-I saw her from behind while peeing in the bedroom balcony in the late afternoon. In the beginning I was confused and did not  understand why she has chosen the balcony when bathroom is available in the bed-room.But later i came to know that my aunt has occupied the bathroom inside the room and she might be desperate. I was in the nearby room from where that balcony was visible. I just opened the door and saw her squatting in the balcony with her pant yanked down to her knees. Immediately I closed my room door and just opened  very little through which my eyes can see. My whole body was hiding behind the door. When she got up after peeing, I saw her ass and there was lot of hair down her ass. By seeing her ass, I came to know that she has hairy pussy. I could not see frontal view of her. When she was turning towards the room, I closed my room door to safeguard myself from being caught.
[+] 1 user Likes cigarette's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 10:58 PM)hairypussy Wrote: Hey Bro...

owner wife-She has shown it accidentally. one day she came from outside and parked her two wheeler inside the house. Then she went straight near the curry leaves tree. She somehow climbed on the compound wall next to the tree to pluck some fresh leaves which are on the top branches of the tree. After taking the leaves, while climbing down from the wall, her petticoat hem backside got entangled to some nail on the wall.  She didnot notice that and she just climbed down from the wall, Since her petticoat got stuck to the nail on the wall, her petticoat and saree went up while she was climbing down exposing her pussy for 5 seconds or more. Luckily no was was there around her at that moment and i was also near the window in first floor. So she didn't notice me. So not much embarrassment for her. But i got a good view of her pantiless hairy pussy which I will never forget in my life.
[+] 3 users Like cigarette's post
Like Reply
deleted
Like Reply
In 70s and 80s I would observe ladies who would pee in the open during festivals and other outdoor gatherings. The usual manner was to find the back of the tent or for that matter any spot a little away from the crowd and squat and relieve themselves. There was not much privacy to be had and neither did the ladies expect them. It's there I discovered the desi adult pussy in general even though I had been exposed to some distant of covered sightings of adult ladies earlier.
There I observed ladies would have two distinct kinds of hair growth on their genitals and thankfully, shaving body hair was an unknown concept then except for some ladies who would wear sleeveless blouses.
When the ladies would squat it was easy to observe them from the back in a discreet fashion that would not raise suspicion of others. Also, age helped in that regard as it was common for kids to roam around in the venue.
What I observed was that when ladies would squat down, and their sarees would be lifted in various degrees over their behinds. Depending on how they squatted the crack between their ass would reveal the growth pattern of their pubic hair. Here some would have no growth of hair between their asses that would clearly reveal their deep black or light brown anus, their pussy would be covered with growth of hair that I would see dangling between their thighs.
Then there were those who would have a mini forest growing down there. This would be evident by the presence of thick hair growing between their buttocks the moment they would raise their sarees up to pee. The hair growth would be furry and intense with curls that would be spread on both cheeks of their ass as well as their inner thighs.
While they would squat their bum cheeks would spread to reveal the line of hair from top running down their hair covered bung hole all the way over their mound of pussy. Due to the shape of the mound the hair would appear to be a forest down below. Thick wet curls would be hanging with pee spurting from there.
This kind of hairy pussy was my favorite and remains so and sometimes I would get lucky to get a front view. The best show would be from mid-twenties ladies, the ones with hairy pussies would give the best show with their peeing cunts covered with thick curly hair all wet with pee and best part was the show of their unshaved legs with the same hair on their pussies growing over it. The lighter skinned ladies would give out a nice contrast of their black hair contrasting with their fair skin but the dark-skinned girls gave a good show as well.
As this was in north, the general show was from north Indian ladies mostly with exceptions during pujas where the ladies were mostly Bengalis. I did notice subtle differences between the north ladies and Bengal ladies but suffice to say the trend for majority was to be unshaved.

My trip to south later revealed the beauty of unshaved women there and the difference in the pattern of hair on them compared to north and elsewhere.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-01-16-07-56-12.png]

[Image: Screenshot-but.png]
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2023, 07:27 AM)vpw65 Wrote: In 70s and 80s I would observe ladies who would pee in the open during festivals and other outdoor gatherings. The usual manner was to find the back of the tent or for that matter any spot a little away from the crowd and squat and relieve themselves. There was not much privacy to be had and neither did the ladies expect them. It's there I discovered the desi adult pussy in general even though I had been exposed to some distant of covered sightings of adult ladies earlier.
There I observed ladies would have two distinct kinds of hair growth on their genitals and thankfully, shaving body hair was an unknown concept then except for some ladies who would wear sleeveless blouses.
When the ladies would squat it was easy to observe them from the back in a discreet fashion that would not raise suspicion of others. Also, age helped in that regard as it was common for kids to roam around in the venue.
What I observed was that when ladies would squat down, and their sarees would be lifted in various degrees over their behinds. Depending on how they squatted the crack between their ass would reveal the growth pattern of their pubic hair. Here some would have no growth of hair between their asses that would clearly reveal their deep black or light brown anus, their pussy would be covered with growth of hair that I would see dangling between their thighs.
Then there were those who would have a mini forest growing down there. This would be evident by the presence of thick hair growing between their buttocks the moment they would raise their sarees up to pee. The hair growth would be furry and intense with curls that would be spread on both cheeks of their ass as well as their inner thighs.
While they would squat their bum cheeks would spread to reveal the line of hair from top running down their hair covered bung hole all the way over their mound of pussy. Due to the shape of the mound the hair would appear to be a forest down below. Thick wet curls would be hanging with pee spurting from there.
This kind of hairy pussy was my favorite and remains so and sometimes I would get lucky to get a front view. The best show would be from mid-twenties ladies, the ones with hairy pussies would give the best show with their peeing cunts covered with thick curly hair all wet with pee and best part was the show of their unshaved legs with the same hair on their pussies growing over it. The lighter skinned ladies would give out a nice contrast of their black hair contrasting with their fair skin but the dark-skinned girls gave a good show as well.
As this was in north, the general show was from north Indian ladies mostly with exceptions during pujas where the ladies were mostly Bengalis. I did notice subtle differences between the north ladies and Bengal ladies but suffice to say the trend for majority was to be unshaved.

My trip to south later revealed the beauty of unshaved women there and the difference in the patter of hair on them compared to north and elsewhere.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-01-16-07-56-12.png]

[Image: Screenshot-but.png]

Super
Like Reply
[Image: 0001.jpg]
Like Reply
If I am not mistaken that appears to be a natural vagina from south.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply