Ammi Mamu & Me - (incest) - Copy
My mom's name is Shama and is just 42 years old, a very beautiful typical lady whose world revolved around her husband, her children and her household. My dad was 48 and has his own business. Due to his business, dad would be very busy the whole day and at times used to stay out of town for days. Ever since I was a child I found that mummy felt alone? Mummy always dressed conservatively just as simple housewives do. In daytime she always wore a shilwar qameez which covered up everything.
Asif was my mamoo my mother’s bhai He was two year older them my mother. He was living close to our home with his wife and kids . He paid a regular visit of our
Home. Since we were mostly alone, Asif mamoo would at times come to our home to meet with us for a few hours. He was very friendly with us. I really loved the entire attention uncle Asif gave us.

One day when I returned from school earlier than usual, as I was ill and not feeling good so I came back home at 11 o'clock.
I found the door unlocked so I went straight in. I went to the kitchen where mummy was supposed to be preparing lunch for us. Mummy was not there. Instead I heard sounds coming from my parents' room. I went there without making any sound. The door was open a crack. What I saw through the crack just amazed me.
Clothes were strewn across the floor and there were two naked people on the bed. I saw a naked man wildly pumping a woman's pussy. His cock would come out almost totally and then he would push it in all the way up to his balls. I could only make out the legs, thighs and the pussy of the woman. But I knew that it could be mummy as mummy had very fair legs and thighs.
I could hear their sounds, groans and moans. Then I heard mummy's voice telling the man to push harder, "Pump harder. Tear my pussy apart."
I was stunned to hear the man's voice. That was my mammo Asif saying, "You fucking slut, I will tear your pussy today. I was tottaly shocked that my mammo was fuckimg my mother ,her own behan" But inside scean was so hot that I did even realized when my hand reached to my little pussy because there was some aching and I started rubbing my pussy while seeing them fucking.
"Fuck me faster. I can't hold back any longer. I am going to cum." Mummy was digging her nails into Uncle Asif's flesh and urging him to tear her cunt apart. Uncle Asif was grunting loudly when I saw Mummy reach below and clutch his swaying balls with her hand. He gave out a cry and stopped pumping and said, "Are you thinking of bursting my nuts?" Then he began pumping fast as he could hardly wait to release his spunk inside her hot cunt.
Mummy reached behind him and, grabbing hold of his ass cheeks separated them and then I saw her finger slowly go inside Uncle Asif's asshole. She moved her finger in and out of it and I heard Uncle Asif groan in pleasure as she fucked his ass with her long, slender finger. Uncle Asif then slowed down and finally his hips bucked back and forth for a few minutes and then slowly he lay down on Mummy 's boobs.
I looked at Mummy's face. She seemed to be very happy to have been fucked by Uncle Asif.
"Oh, we have cum so quickly, I am thinking of another fuck," Uncle Asif said.
"My dear, you never get satisfied with a single fuck. How many times do you want to get laid in a day? You will go home and then get fucked by your wife. Your hunger is too much," Mummy replied.
"My wife does not give me pleasure as well as you give. She has no skills like you have. My whole body feels great after getting fucked by you," Uncle Asif told her.
I couldn't believe what I was looking at and hearing. Slowly my uncle pulled his cock out, since by then it had grown small and he lay down on the bed beside mummy. I was surprised to see that my so conservative mummy was so free sexually with Uncle Asif. And I felt very bad about what mummy did behind us although she always acted like she was a faithful wife to her husband and a loving and devoted mother to her children when she was in front of us. I decided to call them but I couldn't find enough courage to go into the room. Anyway I thought it was better for me to go out and come in again so that they did not know that I had seen and heard everything.
I couldn't stay there any longer so I walked out as silently as I entered. I went to the nearby park. Since it was morning, the park was empty. I sat on the bench and reviewed all that I had seen. Once I decided to tell everything to Dad but it would destroy the lives of all my family because Dad would not hesitate to divorce mummy.
I came back after an hour. Uncle Asif had left. Mummy was in her room lying on her back. She was looking very tired and when I said, "You don't look good, mummy. What is the problem?"
"Nothing. Just a headache," was her reply.
That night in the bed I could not keep the incident out of my mind. I thought about how my mother showed us her conservative personality while she acted wildly in bed with a man who was not her husband.
After that I was getting excited whenever I met Uncle Asif. I had wet dreams at nights frequently and always felt a tingling in my pussy. More than tow years I attracted more and more of Uncle Asif. Now I was nineteen.
Once Mummy was going to attend a marriage of relatives so she asked me to give the lunch to the children. I gave lunch to my brother and sister and after the lunch we went to play with the computer games. It took no more than half an hour for my brother to grow bored of the games and he went outside. I kept on playing the e-games, till Uncle pleasantly disturbed me. It wasn't that I missed having Uncle staring at my chest whenever I was alone with him! After all we had been enjoying all his love and attention over so many years. I must admit that I had started liking his occasional stares at my chest. It made me all the more proud of my growing twin beauties.
"Hey, Uncle! You are so early today!"
"Yes, my dear, I thought we would have more time together today!"
"So nice of you, Uncle. I was feeling so lonely!"
"Anyway now you are not at all alone, my dear. Would you please make little tea, sweet baby."
"Why not, Uncle." I went to the kitchen, prepared tea and brought two cups on a tray and put them on the table. I sat down on the sofa in front of him keeping my legs close to each other, making sure that my thighs were properly covered with my skirt.
He started talking about my studies and things like that. All that I really paid attention to was his lip and eye movements. His eyes wandered all over my body. He glanced over at me frequently and smiled knowingly. I wasn't hiding my gaze at his body either. Whenever he said anything nearly funny, I just burst into laughter shaking my boobs as much as possible.
A feeling of guilt was creeping into my mind but I... I just couldn't keep from enjoying those lovely moments. I realized he was looking at my boobs. My nipples were hard and were showing through the thin fabric. I noticed that he had a bulge in his pants and was trying to arrange his cock. It was then that he started talking about my early childhood.
"Oh, come on, Uncle. I am a big girl of nineteen years now, not more a kid!"
"My dear, you are always that little girl to me!"
"No, Uncle, you haven't looked at me. I am not a little girl now," I replied.
He just stared with open mouth at my boobs and said, "They've grown, really. You are no longer my sweet little baby but my sweet Shenaz. Would you favor your uncle?"
"What favor, Uncle?" I asked.
"Just stand before your uncle."
So I stood, saying, "Why not, dear uncle."
He was looking directly at my boobs so I became rather shy.
"Come, come, my baby... come near."
I slowly stepped towards him, with my chest moving up and down with each breath I took.
Then I stood in front of him. I could hear him taking deep breaths as his eyes roved all over my body.
"Oh, my baby, you look so ... beautiful!"
He paused, then continued, "My baby... oh dear... "
He was finding it difficult to talk. And I was melting more each moment.
"Baby, pull your hair back from your shoulders."
I had my long hair plaited in two strands and they were hanging on each side. With a sudden swift movement of both hands, I pushed them back.
"Come, my baby, sit on uncle's lap as you used to."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. I sat very shyly. My thighs came in contact with his erection. He put his hands on my thigh and I was also excited and reciprocated with a simple smile. He looked into my eyes. I noticed he had attractive light brown eyes. He slowly took my lips and kissed me hard. It was the first kiss in my life. In fact, I liked it and could not say no but only pretended to resist because this was the raunchy fantasy I had been daydreaming about since I had seen him with mummy. This was the fantasy that had gotten me through those long lonely nights studying for exams and wishing I were with him instead of mummy. Uncle knew I had become a young woman and was not longer a young girl.
I could feel his strong erection thrusting against my ass crack. I could feel heat rising from my asshole to my brain. His arms started to rove all over my body at once. I trembled with his every move.
"Oh, Uncle... " His arms enclosed me and we made out for a minute or so without coming up for air.
He pushed one of his hands into my hair and pulled my lips to his own. We were locked in a wild kiss and I held him tightly in my arms. His chest was crushing my tits. He hugged me tightly kissing my lips and put his tongue into my mouth. I breathed heavily, inhaling his sweet smell.
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Once I felt his grip loosen so I got up and ran into our bedroom. He followed me and picked me up, carrying me to the bed and laying me down.
"Let me go," I shouted.
Quickly he was beside me on the bed kissing me again, this time so passionately, caressing my right breast and with one hand my hair. He began slowly removing my cloths. "For god's sake," I said, "What do you think you are doing?" With a hand on either side of my hips he grabbed my shilwar, pulling it down my thighs, over my knees and calves down to my ankles and off my feet, casting them to the floor.
I felt coolness as he pulled my shilwar through my legs and tossed it on the floor. "My shilwar ... oh, no, Uncle, you've taken my shilwar off. What are you doing, Uncle?" I pleaded. I drew a sharp breath as he reached my pink satin knickers grabbing my pussy in his hand, squeezing through the damp gusset.
"I am going to fuck the hell out of you, Shenaz, that's what I'm doing baby," he responded.
He buried his head between my thighs, licking my pussy from top to bottom.
"Please, Uncle, don't do that with me. I can't," I whimpered. As I spoke, his tongue found my clit and I squealed out in delight!
He started rhythmically circling my erect nubbin with the tip of his tongue. It felt heavenly! I was thinking, "Why had I offered him mine with so little resistance?"
He then moved from my thighs to my breasts.
"My baby, would you like to feed your uncle from your little boob now?" He was caressing my small boobs.
"Uh! Uncle!" was all that I could say and I just closed my eyes shyly. My heart was beating so fast I felt it would come out of my chest.
Then Uncle unbuttoned my qameez. My breasts were firmly packed in a 34B white brassier. He wrapped his hands over my tits, still in the bra cups. My breathing became heavy and I knew this man is going to do wonderfully naughty things to my body.
He kissed over my fabric-covered thighs and his hand reached my back, unzipped the garment and slid my qameez up to my head, revealing my bright, white, snugly fitting bra. Then he pulled my qameez and unhooked the bra. For the first time I displayed my tits in front of a man.
With both of my tits revealed to my uncle, soon he put his mouth on my tits and I felt his lips wrapped around my hard nipple, sending shivers throughout my body.
He started kissing, licking and at last sucking my virgin tit. It was a strange feeling and I felt I would die with excitement. Then he began sucking my tits madly and I was in seventh heaven. Just after his lips started to move down from my breasts to my belly, he caressed my smooth thighs and pressed his mouth to my navel.
Once again he slid down to lick my pussy and soon I began to scratch my nails into the skin of his hairy chest.
"Please," I cried.
Lifting his head up, he asked, "Please what?"
"Please, stop!" I screamed.
My legs opened wider. My body had conquered my mind. By then I knew that I was going to lose my cherry.
I felt his breath blow warmly against my open pussy lips. He placed his lips on my little pussy and gave me a tender kiss for the last time.
He got up and pulled off his shilwar and sat between my legs. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It was hard like a rock and this is the first real cock I'd ever held. It felt me so nice and amazing. I rubbed it and squeezed it.
Instinctively I pretended to close my legs but he pushed my knees upward and opened them, making way for his cock. I wanted to stop him but couldn't resist.
He spread my legs wide and looked at me. I turned my head to face him. I felt his cock as he used his other hand to work his hard cock up and down my slackened outer lips vigorously. For a split second, I felt his thick bulbous head pressing against my labia before forcing its way inside.
"Uncle, I am frightened. I haven't done this before," I complained.
"Now there's nothing to be frightened of, my love. Just relax."
"Don't hurt me, Uncle, I said. "Please don't make it hurt. I think my twat is too small, Uncle." "I won't put it all in, don't worry. I promise you," he said and I knew he lied.
"I will be gentle, Shenaz, and it won't hurt. I promise you. Just relax, Shenaz, I promise you," he reassured me. "Just relax. Every girl has a first time and this is yours. I just want to take your lovely little cherry, that's all."
He pulled my knees towards him opening my legs. "You must keep your legs open, Shenaz."
I gradually opened my thighs fully. He tried to disguise the slow advance of his throbbing penis, not wanting to hurt me. Gradually he inserted his cock into me. I felt as if my pussy was going to split open any minute!
"Oh, Uncle," I said looking at him appealingly as if to say he is going to stop, isn't he. "Oh, Uncle, stop," I shouted. "Stop, stop, oh, Uncle," I pleaded.
"Just relax, Shenaz, I'm not going hurt you."
Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved it backwards and forwards gaining entry bit by bit.
"You haven't put it all in, have you, Uncle?"
"Of course not," he said, and he hadn't...yet".
Just a touch further he moved slowly. Gently he was approaching my hymen.
"Shenaz, I am going to take your little cherry. Be really relaxed and don't worry." he said.
"Uncle, please," was all I said and my body stiffened and went totally rigid.
Then suddenly with one thrust, he'd burst it. His cock was through, my hymen and my virginity were gone and I was really in pain, "ufffff, Uncle, which hurt." I screamed as the swollen head of his cock forced its way through the small entrance of my virgin pussy.
"Be patient. I know it hurts but don't worry my sweet. Don't try to close your legs," he said, trying to bury his cock a bit deeper. "No, Shenaz, no. Don't try to close your legs. Open them out," he said, pushing my thighs apart. "It will be nice soon."
"Uncle, stop! You are hurting me. Oh, Uncle, it is awful. Please stop," I screamed.
He pressed a little harder.
"No, no, stop. Uncle, you are killing me. I'll die of pain," I shouted still louder.
He pulled back a little, reducing the pressure.
"Oh, it was horrible. I didn't know that it is so painful," I said with tears in my eyes.
He took a firm grip on me and lunged forward.
I screamed at the top of my voice as his cock thrust inside my heretofore-virgin vagina till our pubic hair intermingled with each other.
Ignoring my scream, he commenced to move his cock in and out of my vagina.
"Get off me," I shouted trying to dislodge him. He held on and kept pumping my pussy.
"Please, Uncle, you are really hurting me, stop it," I pleaded and screamed, still trying to push him off me and starting to cry.
Like Reply
He didn't but rather increased his thrusting rate. He was bringing me to orgasm, thrusting his thick cock deeper and deeper with ever more force.
"Darling, it won't hurt anymore," he said, kissing away my tears. When I could not dislodge him then I stopped struggling and lay without moving under him with my mouth half open and staring blankly at him. He continued moving his cock in and out of my pussy. By then I had recovered from the initial shock of penetration and my pussy fluids were beginning to flow. I started to experience the untold ecstasy of fucking and I was then starting to fuck back as well. I was feeling better and wanted him too.
After a few minutes my eyes closed.
"Does it still hurt?" he asked, pausing.
"Not much," I groaned.
Now he began to fuck a little deeper with deeper probing strokes. I was reciprocating with very slight thrusting of my hips, gently tilting my pelvis.
He groaned, "Oh, Shenaz, you're so small and tight."
His thrusts came harder and faster. Reaching under my ass, he took hold of my arse cheeks pulling me deeper onto his semen leaking cock, which was throbbing wildly inside me.
Then he moved his hands to my thighs and lifted my legs over his shoulders.
His balls were swinging wildly against my arse. He was deep inside my pussy. I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't stand up.
Uncontrollably I urged him on, screaming, "Uncle, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!"
I naturally didn't know what to do but was pushing my pussy back against the thrusts of his cock.
" You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen."
"Sure. Is it as beautiful as mummy's?" I asked.
He stopped his thrusting into me and was stunned to hear that. He asked, "What did you say, Shenaz?"
"I know all about you and mummy doing it," I replied.
"Oh! How?" He asked.
"For the last six years, I have seen you and mummy whenever you done it."
"And you have told anyone else?"
" No! Only I know and I have not mentioned it to anyone."
" Does your mummy know that you know it?"
"I don't know."
"Have you seen us?"
"Yes, dozens of times I've seen you like this."
And with that he resumed pumping into me.
"Oh, my uncle, something is happening to me."
My head fell to my side and I closed my eyes. Never had I felt this way.
He pulled his cock back to the end of my pussy and slowly inserted it back. Sometimes he gave quick short strokes and sometimes long slow ones. He kept varying the length and the pace of his strokes. It was not long before my oh's turned into ah's and ah's into AAHH's and my hips started to move in rhythm to his strokes.
Moving his mouth to my lips, he plunged his tongue deep. Starting to fuck me with his cock, he pushed his tongue in and out of my mouth the exact same way his cock was pushing into my pussy! Raising his body a little, I felt his fingers brush my clit while he stroked his cock deeply in and out of my tightening pussy.
"I want you to come with me," he moaned.
"Oh, yes," I cried. "Yes!"
His finger moved harder against my clit as his cock rocked faster into me. His balls tightened against my ass as his cock stiffened and stopped for a mere second. His fingers never stopped rubbing my clit.
"Come for me right now!" he cried.
I came. Oh, how I came. I felt drained but wanted so badly to hold him against me. That was strange.
After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of my pussy spurted his milk all over my belly. He rolled to his side, leaning against me. I heard him sigh with pleasure. He moved his hand to cover my breast and squeezed it so gently as if to if there was any milk left.
He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "That was the most incredible lovemaking in my life. I love you!"
We slept in each other's arms more than half an hour. That day Uncle fucked me once more and after that we tried to create opportunities to fuck when he was not fucking mummy. Uncle fucked me in every possible position. We did that till uncle left to go abroad. I missed him so but soon my parents arranged my marriage.
Like Reply
Iram was not very pleased when she heard about my behan Saba visit
the coming us in coming week. Like all other women in the world,
Iram, my dear wife of last three years, too did not seem to like the
company of my relatives, certainly not when they plan to stay with
us for some time. Nevertheless, I consider this as natural habits of
women, and therefore I did not blame her for her feelings.

The call from Saba came last night while Iram and I were getting
ready for dinner. It was quite surprising, as I almost did not have
seen Saba for about last ten years she married and went to UK with
her husband some year ago she informed me that she was getting
divorce, but did not have any plans to return and would continue
with her job there itself.

Now when she called .She told me since she had not met Iram and me
for a very long period; therefore, she would like to stay with us
for a couple of days in Islamabad. Before going to Multan to meet
our parents.

To be honest, I was not very enthusiastic about her visit, and
somehow I wanted to avoid her. Still, seeing her eagerness I could
not refuse her.

I told my decision to Iram. As I had expected, she was not very
pleased. However, I persisted and tried to reason with her. After
some deliberation for some time she agreed reluctantly. .

My wife Iram, have perfect curvaceous body. She is a exceptionally
beautiful woman of 26, She is even more gorgeous in her birthday
suit. Soft spongy mumays that fit perfectly to her body, flat
naval, long shapely legs and the most mouth watering puffy mount of
her sex nicely covered with a dense dark brown patch of thick
trimmed furs. I always loved to feel the dense, crispy hairs of her
sex, and so I never let her shave her cunt.

Two days later Saba arrived. Iram and I received her at the airport.
Saba and Iram were meeting for the second time. Both women hugged
each other.

"You look beautiful, ." My sister appreciated my wife. Then she
turned to me. "You're sure a lucky guy Junaid

"I know it." I hugged her in a brotherly way .
I looked at my sister. She is thirty-seven, almost five year older
than me, but she appeared much younger; I always felt that she had
a great body but never had any opportunity to witness it.

We collected her luggage. Our house is about an hour drive from the
airport. On the way, Saba slowly started the conversation, and I
observed silently as she drawn Iram smoothly into it. They chatted
happily during the brief journey.

Iram and I had decided that Saba would be given the upper floor
bedroom. In this way, she would be isolated during odd periods and
we would not have to worry about losing our privacy. I shifted
Saba's luggage to her assigned room, then we all settled in the
living room.

Iram was slowly opening up, and soon I found that they were getting
along very well. I did not speak much, other than answering the
occasional questions from Saba. If I was afraid that Saba might
sense Iram's reluctance and might feel offend, it was unfounded.
Iram was completely at ease with Saba and she played a perfect host.
She appeared to be enjoying my sisters company.

After a while, Saba excused herself and retired to her room. Iram
and I remained in the living room.

As Saba disappeared on the stairs, Iram drew close to me.
"I hope everything is going fine." I gently kissed her on lips.
"Yeah." She returned the kiss running her tongue over my lips. "I
think I like your sister. She looks pretty nice to me."

"Thanks god." I took a sigh of relief and silently thanked my
sister. "Anyway she'd be staying only for a couple of days."

I pulled Iram in my arms and pressed my lips over her. My hands
traveled to her gand and I pressed her tits.

"Stop." She broke the kiss and slipped away from my arms. "Don't
forget your behan is upstairs."

She smiled mischievously at me.
I smiled back. I was now fully relieved. Surprisingly, after a long
time my wife appeared happy. If Iram was happy, I could expect a
nice treat from her in the night when my whore would be back in my
bedroom.

We talked casually and waited for Saba. After a while, she came out
of her room. She had changed to a loose shalwar kamiz . She looked
great. Though there was nothing sexual between my behan and me,
still I felt that she must be a great fuck. I thought about her ex
husband, mounting between my behan's thighs and pumping his motta
lun into her horny pussy; pussy…! Did she have hair on her pussy or
its completely sahved?

"Holy shit." I was suddenly aghast. I was ashamed of my immoral
thoughts.

We ate dinner in our kitchen. Even during the dinner also, I
remained a mute listener. I admired my behan for very effectively
enthralling my wife with her smooth and glib talking. .

After the dinner, I left them chatting in the living room . I
slipped into my bed and waited for my wife. I was sure that Iram
would have got the hint.

However, Iram entered in the room about half an hour later when I
was almost dozing. She entered in the room and closed the doors
behind her.

"Sleeping…dear?" She looked at me seductively.
"What else could I do?" Suddenly my sleepiness was gone. "You seem
to have developed very strong liking for my behan."

She laughed erotically.
"I think you wanted that. Aren't you?"
"Yeah, but didn't know that you'd get along so well."
"You look angry."
"Yes I'm and so is my friend." I pointed my finger towards the tent
formed in front of my shalwar. "I want you here… right now."

She looked at my bulge, then took a step back and unzipped her
shalwar and let it fall on the floor. She again smiled provocatively
and proceeded to undo her kamiz. In a moment, it was also lying near
her legs. Iram remained near the door, her beautiful body in her
skimpy bra and panties. Her shapely breasts were hanging out her
bra, ready to break their confine.

My personal whore was trying to create her magic. I could not recall
when I saw her doing it for the last time. Presence of my behan had
certainly done some kind of magic on her. I grabbed my loa.

Iram did not stop there. Her hands reached to her back and next
moment her bra was sliding off her body, revealing her magnificent
tits. She smiled as I gasped with awe at her breathtaking bust. Then
she pointed her finger towards me.

I knew what she meant, and undid my kamiz and tossed it aside.
She licked her lips and took hold of her panties and began to roll
it along her thighs. I watched as her choot slowly unfurled before
my eyes. Finally, her panties were also laying with her other
clothes on the floor, and she stood there, in her stunning nakedness.

I was breathing hard, going wild with desire. I pulled my shalwar
down and revealed my erect lora. I know that I am better endowed
than most of the other men, my lun about an inch or two longer than
the general average and probably thicker also.

Iram put her hands over my shoulder and slowly glided on the bed
snuggling beside my aroused body. I pulled her in my arms and
pressed lips against hers and started sliding my tongue over her
lips.

I brought my hand to her delicate mumays and gently curved my
fingers around the soft spongy mound of her breasts, feeling them as
I gently pinched her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers

Iram whimpered with pleasure while I played with her tits. Iram
looked at me, smilingly.

"Fuck me now." she gasped.
"Okay honey." I was ready to oblige her. "Turn over. I am gonna fuck
you from behind.

It was her favorite position.
Iram turned over, getting to her knees and leaning forward to
support herself with her elbows. She lifted her ass and I watched
lustfully as her majestic gand opened before my eyes.

I got down on my knees behind her and bent her over, parting her
thighs a little further and putting my hands on her shapely gand. I
put my motta lun in iram choot and chode her for a while.I came in
her choot and we went to sleep in each other arms.

I was happy that after few days later my wife and my sister were
getting along very well. Ever since my sister moved in Iram was
happy. I was really puzzled sometimes my horny wife. Sometimes,
appeared hornier than before.

Iram and Saba were sharing more and more of their free time
together.

I work in the finance section of a large corporations regional head
office. Although My job as such does not require much traveling,
but because of the an enquiry I had to visit our branch office in
Lahore almost regularly.

On one such Friday, I was asked to visit the branch office in Lahore
to examine and collect some financial documents.

I called Iram and told her about the trip. To my utter surprise, she
did not seem much disappointed. I told her, as I would return only
by the next morning,

However, when I reached the branch office at Lahore, four hour
later; I found that the person whom I suppose to meet was not
available due to some medical emergency and had left all the needed
information in an sealed envelope. All I had to do was merely
collect the envelope. I cursed my boss for ruining my day for a
stupid couriers work.

I collected the sealed envelope and came out of the office. I did
not know what to do. I had already driven my car continuously for
four hours, and was feeling little tired. I sat in my car, trying to
decide my next move- stay here or drive back to Islamabad.

It did not take much long to make a decision; I decided to drive
home. Even if I reach late in night, I could rest for next full day
and that would be much better than to stay in a hotel and start
early in the morning.
Like Reply
I was about to call Iram, and tell her about my return plans when
some thought occurred me. I dropped the idea of calling Iram.
Instead, I decided to give my wife a nice little surprise. I looked
at my wristwatch; it was fifteen past seven. I could be home by half
past eleven in night, not very late.

I immediately turned on the engine and hit the road leading to
Islamabd.

I drove non-stop and entered in the city around eleven forty. I
intentionally pulled my car about hundred yards away from my
residence. I left my car there, and leisurely walked to my house. I
was sure that Saba and Iram probably would be dinning or watching
television.

I walked down to my house.
All the lights in front of the house were off, and the most of the
house was covered under the darkness.

`Shit.' I felt restless.
. It appeared that Iram was not in the house. I thought about
calling her on her mobile, then immediately dropped the idea

I opened the front door with my keys and went in. . I was about to
shut the front door, when I heard sounds coming from my bedroom. I
realized that my bedroom was dimly lit and I could clearly
distinguish two female voices.

That was strange, very strange. When Saba and Iram were in the house
why the hell they had kept all the lights off. Some strange thoughts
filled my mind and I was suddenly very curios.

I noiselessly locked the front door, crossed the living room,
silently walking towards the bedroom door.

The doors were slightly ajar. I looked through the crack opening.
Iram and Saba were sitting on our master bed; , their beautiful
faces glowing in the dim yellow light of the room. They seemed to be
chatting casually, their voices low, almost whispering, I could not
initially make out what they were talking. I tried to listen to them
carefully; the nighttime and the complete silence in the living room
helped me in making out what they were talking about.

Still, everything appeared very strange. I still could not figure
out the reason for burning only a night lamp in the room and turning
out all the lights of the house.

I decided to wait for a moment before announcing my presence.
Saba stood from the bed. She extended her hand . She then turned to
Iram and gave her a sleepy smile.

My eyes suddenly popped out of my sockets. My wife stood from the
bed. Saba took her by her arm and pulled Iram into her embrace. I
watched incredulously as my sister pulled my wife into her arms like
a lover and Iram simply melted into her arms. Saba brought her lips
forward and crushed her lips against Iram's parted lips. Their lips
were entwined in a passionate kiss.

Blood rushed to my forehead. My legs were suddenly shivering
violently. I just could not believe what I was watching. My sister
was kissing my wife and my wife did not seem to have any objection
to it. She too was responding very enthusiastically.

My first reaction was to barge into the room and stop them before
they could go any further. However, something from within stopped
me; I did not know what it was, but I remained hidden behind the
door and noiselessly watch the events in my bedroom.

Saba was still kissing Iram when I observed her hands moving over my
wife's boobs. She gently fondled with Iram's delicate breasts
through her kamiz, slowly squeezing and releasing her tits. I heard
a moan from my wife.

They concluded the kiss and withdrew from each other. For a moment
both of them stood silently facing each other, then Saba took the
hold of Iram's kamiz at the hem and began lifting it off her body. I
gaped in amazement as my wife lifted her hands in air helping my
sister in removing her kamiz Iram was not wearing her bra, therefore
as her kamiz moved over her shoulder; her magnificent boobs in the
view. Saba pulled the kamiz off my wife' s body making her upper
half naked.

I suddenly realized that my cock was straining in my pants. I
unzipped my pant and pulled my cock out. I was hard like a steel
rod. I gently ran my palm along its length; my eyes were still glued
to the crack between the doors.

Inside the room, Saba was now fumbling with Iram's shalwar. She
pushed her fingers inside the elastic band and slowly started puling
it along her thighs. In a moment, my wife was standing in her
birthday suit in front of my sister. Her face was lit with a
seductive smile, her choo twas glowing in the dim yellow light, her
shalwar lying on the floor between her legs. Iram slowly step aside
of her shalwar.

It was very strange to see my wife standing naked in front of a
woman, my sister. I never knew about my wife's lesbian inclinations.
Even in the most intimate moments, she never revealed to me her
liking for women.

Holding her hands out, Saba again took Iram into her embrace and
their mouths joined once again. However, this time my sister's hand
traveled between Iram's open thighs. I watched fascinatingly as her
fingers roughly ran though my wife's delicate pussy feeling her
fluffy choot lips and tiny clitoris. Then they traveled further
outward, finally resting on my wife's taut rear mounds.

I heard a loud moan from my wife. Her body was squirming in my
sister's arms. Saba grasped her rear mounds, her hands trying to
squeeze Iram's ass with brutal force, causing my wife to whimper
with delight.

"Yes," I heard Saba seductive voice, her fingers running along my
wife's slit. "You're a very beautiful woman, Iram. junaid is surely
lucky to get a pussy like you."

Iramprobably felt little flattened and she blushed at the
compliment.

"So are you." She replied while detaching her lips off Saba's. "You
don't know how much I love to fuck you."

She kissed Saba lightly and pulled her kamiz up . Then she open her
nara and made my behan nanga

They were standing in such a position, that I could see their
fronts. I gasped at the sight of my beautiful naked sister. This was
for the first time I was staring at my naked sister. I knew my
sister was beautiful but at that moment, I realized that she was
more payari then my behan, her long shapely legs, looked just
perfect. Saba's mumays were bigger than Iram's- much bigger… but
surprising they did not seem to sag much even under their own
weight.

I was lost into the naked beauty of my charming sister. .
I again tried to capture the sight of my sister's naked cunt. She
had a garam shaved choot. At least, my one query was answered; my
sis had got a pretty shaved pussy…my favorite. Her mouth-watering
pussy lips were slightly apart and the engorged clitoris was almost
protruding out of its opening. I licked my dry lips; my hand roughly
massaged my cock length.

"Come on honey." Saba whispered as she took Iram back into her arms,
grinding her pussy against my Iram's

Saba was again kissing Iram--
"Take me to the bed." She whispered .

Without breaking her kiss, Saba moved and pushed Iram back on the
bed until she was laying down on it. Saba mounted between her spread
thighs; her pelvis was still moving, gently rubbing her choot
against my wife's delicious pussy. Her right hand began to caress
and squeeze Iram's tit.

I watched as my wife responded. Tentatively, her hand reached and
cupped one of Saba's tits. She gently took her nipple between her
thumb and index finger, pinching the nipple forcefully. Saba cried
loudly, thrusting and pounding her chootmound into my wife's pussy.

Suddenly, Saba stood up and sat between Iram's wide spread thighs.
She extended her hand and lifted a soda filled glass from the side
table. She gently took a sip out of it, and then bending her body
brought her lips near to Iram's lips, and let a little stream of
drink fall out of her lips. Iram opened her mouth, trying to catch
the falling stream. Saba's lips covered Iram's mouth and together
they drank the drink from each other mouths. Part of the drink fell
out of the corner of Iram's mouth tracing its way to the bed sheet
and to the pillow.

Saba withdrew her lips and again perched between my wife's legs. Now
my sister's hind side was in my direct view. She took another sip,
she gulped a part of it and then leaned over Iram's pussy and opened
her mouth. The drink fell out of her mouth wetting my wife's cunt.
Almost immediately Saba's tongue stuck out and she sucked my wife's
soaked pussy , licking the drink out of it. Iram whimpered in the
bed, thrusting her choot into my sister's mouth.

Saba sucked my wife's pussy for a while. Then she again leaned over
placing her hands on either side of Iram bending her head to kiss
her. Iram stuck her tongue out and their tongues touched with one
another. Iram flicked Saba's tongue which was a moment ago licking
her pussy.

Saba then began kissing the side of Iram's face; her tongue slowly
traveled to her cheeks to her ears and finally to the hollow of her
neck causing Iram to arch her body in passionate response. Saba
continued lowering her tongue slowly trailing to Iram's perky tits.
She took her erect nipple between her teeth and nibbled at it.

"Ahhhhhhh…!" Irammoaned loudly
Like Reply
Saba sucked my wife's inflamed nipple into her mouth, her other hand
reached and she roughly squeezed Iram's other tit, massaging it and
pinching the nipple between her fingers, causing Iram to whimper
with an erotic pain and delight.

Saba again started sliding her moist tongue lower and lower; she
stopped for a moment to nibble at her belly button. Finally, she was
about to enter Iram's pubic region. Iram did not wait any further;
she lifted her legs and placed them over her shoulders.

She thrust her choot closer to Saba's licking tongue.
Saba teased my wife for a moment; her tongue licked around her pussy
and deliberately avoiding her scorching pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh…!" Iram could not tolerate any further and she
pleaded. "Suck me Saba…eat my pussy."

Saba stopped teasing her; looked at my wife- smilingly- and her
sticking tongue attacked Iram's burning cunt. Her tongue flicked
over her swollen choot lips, licking it from to top to bottom and
then bottom to top.

"Yeaaaaahhhhhhh…!" I watched my wife cooing with excitement.
"You like it, baby?" Saba raised her head from between my wife's
thighs. "You like having your pussy licked?"

"Yeahhhh! Oh, Gawdddddd I love it!" Iramwhispered hoarsely. "Please
lick my cunt…your tongue feels so good there."

Saba again buried her head between the welcoming choot lips of my
wife and ran her tongue around the lips of her pussy once more. I
gazed hypnotically as Iram moaned again and raised her hips to force
her pussy into my sister's sucking tongue. I knew that Iram loved
the feel of a tongue inside her cunt. And I had never hesitated in
going down on her. The way my wife was moaning and tossing in the
bed, I could feel her state of enjoyment through which she was going
through right now. I had never expected that Iram would respond with
such intensity to her choot lapping by someone else and that to by a
woman.

My cock was throbbing with excitement and I knew that if I would not
stop massaging my cock, it would soon erupt into a tremendous
volcanic eruption. So I released the grip on my cock. It throbbed
violently, but thank fully it did not erupt.

I watched silently as my sister sucked my dear wife's pussy. Her
tongue was flickering over Iram's tiny love bud, her fingers
passionately sloshing into her horny burrow. My wife's body was taut
with excitement, her whole body rigid, her body arched thrusting her
choot into my sister's sucking lips.

"Oh Gaaaaaddddd." Iram screamed.
I could feel her approaching orgasm. I eagerly waited for it.after
that saba lay on bed

Saba took Iram's hand and placed it between her leg, over her
dripping choot lips.

"Suck me baby," She smiled as Iram gently nibbled over Saba's choot
lips . Her fingers felt my sister's horny puffy choot lips,

I had never seen my wife sucking another woman's cunt; I watched as
she sucked Saba's pussy with her tongue. Her tongue reached the
parted lips and she tasted the sweet nectar from my sister's
choot. , she grabbed Saba's naked thighs and pull her choot close to
her sticking tongue.

Saba, delicious choot now in full reach to my wife's projected
tongue

I had freed my cock completely and stopped massaging. No way, I
wanted to waste my cum before this once in life time episode was
over. My wife was now sucking another woman's pussy. And that women
is my own behan

Her tongue was shooting in and out of saba's swollen pussy lips. My
behan was moaining "Ohhhhhhhhhh…!" . "I'm
cummmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!"

She lifted her legs high in air and scissored iram's head between
her thighs. Her body went rigid and she bore her fingers deep into
my wife's back forcefully. Her body shook with the terrific orgasm.

Iram did not move from her place and kept sucking my behan's
dripping pussy. I could now only see her lips and nose buried deep
into my behan's pussy. Once the storm was passed, Iram released her
grip and her legs fell on the side.
Saba was frantically thumping her hips, driving her choot into my
wife's sucking mouth. Her eyes were close with excitement; she was
crying with passion. Her body bucked and thrashed as Iram sucked her
pussy.

After a moment, Saba's body collapsed . For nearly three minutes the
two of them gasped and tried to control the spasms of their bodies.

Saba finally rolled , turning around on the bed to settle beside
Iram. She took my wife in her arms and kissed her deeply. Their
tongue met, tasting the delicious juices of one another.

"Dear Bhabi," Saba remarked lustfully. "You sure have got a very
delicious choot."

"So do you, dear." My wife answered as her hand traveled down and
her fingers gently caressed my sister's soaked pussy.

I staggered away from the door. Saba and Iram were relaxing in each
other arms. I could guess that they were not finished yet.

My cock was still hard; I had to use all my will power to prevent my
hands from beating my cock to ejaculation. Now, I had a burning
desire to ram my cock into a tight slick pussy, and shoot my load
until my balls were completely drained. Had there been any woman
other than my sister, I would have probably entered into my bedroom
and fucked the two horny women hard. But one of the women inside the
room being my elder sister, I did not know how she would respond to
my intrusion. Fucking my wife might be okay for her, but how much
she would appreciate the idea of fucking her own younger brother;
only God knew the answer. Though, after seeing her with my wife, I
had no qualms about incest and was ready to fuck her given an
opportunity.

I fought with my temptation, finally deciding to leave the ladies
alone. I pulled my pants and somehow tucked my raging hard on into
it. I came out of my house noiselessly, locked the front door and
stood in the darkness. I could now understand the reason for total
darkness in the front yard. Iram had done it deliberately; to repel
any unwanted visitor so that no one could disturb them during their
lesbian fucking.

I slowly walked back to my car, opened the door and sat on the
driver's seat. I realized that I was sweating with excitement. I
rest my head against the seat and closed my eyes. Suddenly the whole
episode scrolled in front of my eyes like a motion picture. Oh
God!!! I opened my eyes. My cock was still straining inside my
pants. I undid my buckle, lowered my pants and underwear, and pulled
my cock out of its confine.

I opened the driver's seat side window and enjoyed the fresh night
breeze. My car was parked on the side of the road, a region covered
in semi darkness due to the trees on the side The nearest street
lamp was at quite a distance.

I again closed my eyes, and began beating my meat. With close eyes,
I visualize myself sitting in my bedroom, and my wife and Saba
making love on the bed. I watched them as they ate each other's
pussy. Then, I dreamed Iram asking me to fuck Saba. I mounted
between her shapely naked thighs, my cock slowly closing in, gently
touching the soft choot my sister. I felt my cock head touching her
choot lips, parting it and slowly immersing inside her heavenly
burrow.

Ho ho ho!!! Without any notice the orgasm hit and my cock began
shooting the white frothy cum.

That little episode calmed me down. My cock had stopped shooting and
it was shrinking fast. I took the hanky from my pocket and cleaned
the oozing cum from the cock head. Again,

I drove aimlessly for about half an hour, trying to think about my
next course of action. So many things had happened in just one day.
My wife had been cheating on me; she had a lesbian lover, and worst
of all her lover was my own sister; I had seen my beautiful sister
completely naked for the first time in my life—and – and—I had just
muth marana thinking about fucking my own sister.

Finally, I made up my mind. I loved my wife and could not think
about living without her. Anything that makes her happy would be
fine with me. I decided that I would not tell her what I had seen.
Her affair would remain a secret, so that she could continue her
lesbian affair with my sister.

Nevertheless, I was little confused about Saba. After seeing her
naked and fucking my wife made me horny about her. My whole
perception about her had changed drastically. I wanted to feel my
fingers caressing her delicate shaved pussy lips-- my tongue
flicking her engorged love bud--my cock sawing through her willing
choot. Ever since my marriage with Iram, I had never felt like this
about another woman.

"Oh God!" I again visualized my thick cock pumping her pussy. I
wanted to fuck my own sister—badly -- I did not know whether it
would happen ever. It was still very hard to believe that my sister
would agree to fuck her own bahi.

But; did I know her really well? I never knew she loved women.
Perhaps she would agree to chode me. I did not have any clear-cut
answer.

I called Iram from my cellophane and announced about my return. She
expressed a pleasant surprise,

The front yard was well illuminated now. Both the ladies were
waiting for me

"Hi "You look tired."
"Yeah…it was a long journey." I tried to recall for the reason of my
tired look. Was it from a long journey or was it from extreme
voyeuristic experience, I witnessed about twenty minutes ago? I did
not have the answer.

I went into my bedroom. The room was in prefect order, no trace of
things that were happening in the same bedroom; bed sheets and
covers were pulled properly everything looked neat and tidy. Saba
and Iram had worked very efficiently in rearranging the room.

I immediately went to the bathroom, and hit the shower.
Like Reply
After a long relaxing bath, I came out of my room. The dinner was
already served; both the ladies were waiting for me. I silently ate
my dinner. Iram noticed it, but I told her that I was tired. She
looked at me sympathetically.

The fact was that I maintained a deliberate silence, as I found it
very difficult to hold the truth from them. I desperately wanted to
tell them what I had seen, and that I wanted to be a part of it. My
whole resolution of secrecy was falling apart. My cock was in a
constant state of full erection making it very difficult to hide my
hard on. Every time I looked at my sister, I felt like tearing her
gown and fuck her hard on the dining table itself.

Therefore, I immediately retired to the bedroom after the dinner. I
turned the lights off, stripped my clothes and lay on the bed. I
pulled the covers over my thighs. I badly wanted a pussy. I began
massaging my cock while waiting for Iram to join me.

Iram was not very late. She joined me in ten minutes and slowly
slipped beside me. I always liked her that way; her delicate body
spooned beside me, She kept her arm over my body and snuggled close
to me. My rampant cock hit her shalwar-covered pussy.

She said, sitting on the bed. "You're awake junaid."
"How could've I slept without filling your choot with my juice,
honey." I gripped her right nipple through the kamiz and pinched it
hard.

"She moaned. "Now I can see, why you're so tired."
I did not reply but sat beside her and started undressing her. One
by one, I pulled her kamiz and shalwar off her body. She lay on the
bed, her legs astride. I moved between her legs and positioned my
cock at the entrance of her pussy. The room was dark but the
moonlight entering through the windows provided enough background
light. I could see my naked wife glowing in silvery moonlight.

Iram fumbled with my cock, guiding its swollen head to her inflamed
pussy, forcing it through her wet labia.

"Come on fuck me junaid, fuck me!" She teased my cock head over her
pussy lips. "Fuck me hard!!!"

I realized she was still very wet. Her choot was virtually dripping
with a wild feverishness. For a moment, I felt pity about disturbing
her lesbian delight with my sister. I was sure that they would have
spent the whole night fucking their brains out. I thought about
Saba, laying on her bed in the guestroom, probably fingering her
pussy in frustration.

"Yes baby…I'm gonna fuck you hard." I replied. "Really hard."
I forced the head of my rigid cock into the fluffy opening of her
delicious choot and slowly, very slowly imbed it inside her heavenly
depth. Her hot choot engulfed my sliding cock into a pleasant tight
grip. My wife has a very tight pussy; even though she was well
lubricated, I had to exert pressure in inserting my full cock length
inside her.

Her body quivered with excitement as she felt my cock buried fully
inside her choot
I began to fuck her with deep light strokes, boring her choot again
and again with my hard lun. Her moans were slowly growing stronger.
Her hips began gyrating on the bed, trying to help my moving cock
better access to her delicious pussy.

I was overwhelmed with passion, and I knew that I would not be able
to lost very long. Therefore, I increased the pace of my thumping,
driving my cock in and out of her slick pussy at a faster rate. Iram
rewarded me by increasing the thrusting of her hip; she bucked
herself up trying to catch every inch of my rigid manhood. To
further her efforts, she lifted her legs high in air, exposing her
chootto my onslaught.

My balls started to tingle. I fucked her harder and harder
unsuccessfully trying to prolong my eruption. However, I had been
carrying the excitement with me for last one hour, and even after
jacking off once, it had not subsided. I lost the battle; lunged for
the final junaide thrusting my cock deep inside her scorching pussy.
My cock erupted in a rapturous orgasm
Iram cried in excitement, as she felt my cock throbbing and shooting
inside her. She drew her legs close to my hips trying to squeeze the
every drop of manly juice from my spitting organ. I continued
pumping her pussy until my cock stopped shooting, and then slumped
over her body.

We lay there in close embrace, trying to catch our breaths. After a
while Iram forced me from her body. I let her go and slid beside
her. She sat on the bed, turned on the night lamp and retired in the
bathroom. I waited for her. Though I was feeling little sleepy, I
decided against it. I wanted to talk to her.

Iram came out of he bathroom. She was still naked. She came close
to bed and ( _ ) tried to pick her shalwar kamiz.

`No…honey." I winked at her. "I want you like that only. Just come
here."

She smiled at me seductively, and dropped the dress. She jumped on
the bed and snuggled beside me. She gently stroked my cock, which
was resting between my thighs.

"What happened?" She teased me, her hand still busy stroking my
glossy cock. She brought her lips close to my ear and gently nibbles
at it. "So horny today."

"Yeah." I spoke sluggishly.
Something was churning Violently inside my stomach. I wanted to
blurt it out.

"This Saba…why she don't she sahdi again." I began awkwardly.
"Why…?" She appeared confused.
"Nothing… but she should've been married with someone. I'm not able
to understand why she how she is going to spend her life like that

"You're not happy that she's here with us." Iram was suddenly
serious.

"No…no…no…!" I replied. "It's not that. Actually I was wondering she
is jawan and don't have any childrens so she can marry again"

"Your sister is simply gorgeous, she'll sure find someone very
soon."Iram said

"Probably…but some time I feel otherwise."I said
"What?"
"I some time feel…" I looked at the beautiful face of my wife before
dropping the bomb. "That …she …ugh…maybe she's a lesbian.that why
she had talaq from her husband"

My wife was shaocked . .
"Why…why…" She said. "Do you feel so?"
It was time to stop beating about the bush and tell the truth. I
looked into her eyes, which were looking at me apprehensively.

"I saw everything today." I said in a serious tone.
Iram immediately let go my cock, . She looked at me unbelievingly.
"Yeah…mari jaan…" I nodded my head . "I watched everything Saba and
you did in this bedroom--everything."

A look of terror came on her face. Tears swelled into her eyes and
she started crying.

"I'm sorry junaid." Tears flowed down to her cheeks and finally
started dripping on her naked boobs.

"Please Iram…don't cry." I tried to comfort her. "I'm not mad at
you."

"I'm sorry!" Her voice was hoarse; she apparently had not listening
to me. "I'm sorry junaid, please don't leave me."

"Will you stop crying?" I said, little loudly.
She looked at me like a terrified pigeon. She stopped crying but
continued sobbing. I pulled her naked body into my embrace.

"First listen to me." I gently kissed her tear-drenched cheek. "I'm
not mad at you."

She looked into my eyes, incredulously.
"Yes baby…!" I assured her. "I said I watched Saba and you, but I
didn't say that I'm angry."

"You're not mad." She asked, still not fully ensured.
"Yes dear." I kissed her again.
Her body relaxed. The terrified look slowly started disappearing
from her face.

"Let me tell you one more thing." I took her hand and again placed
it over my cock. She rested her head against my shoulder; her
fingers gently tweaked my semi rigid cock. "I liked it very much."

"You…?" She looked at me, questioningly. "You…liked it."
"Sure baby…I loved the way Saba and you fucked each other." I gently
tweaked her one nipple. "Never seen such a great show."

She did not speak. The color in her face was returning to normal.
"But I've one complain. You never told me that you like women also."
`I'm sorry dear." Her fingers gently squeezed my balls. "I never
knew how'd you react to it. Secondly, I never expected that it'd
happen again."

"Hey wait, what's that mean?" I asked little impatiently. It was a
new revelation that my wife had had some prior experience in
lesbianism. "You've fucked other women also—great—will you tell me
about it-- now?"

"I have done with your behan few times now and I really like it
"Actually…" She hesitated for a moment. "I wanted to talk about
Iram looked at me with a extremely hot desire; quite evident from
the way she had start pumping my cock with her fist.

"Fuck me junaid, please fuck me again."
"I'm at your service honey, sit on my lora."
Iram stopped pumping my cock, Slowly she lowered her body, slowly
guiding the swollen head of my cock at the opening of her pussy. My
cock slowly disappeared inside her hot burning choot.

Iram began riding my cock. I took my hands back and gripped her
buttocks, We fucked silently for some time. "Fuck me junaid, fuck me
hard."
Like Reply
I started gently fucking her from my position, in a slow rhythmic
motion. I was still curious to know more about her lesbian
adventure.

"So you stated fucking two are doing it regularly?"
She looked at me, smilingly. "Yeah… we fucked some time , whenever
we could get an opportunity.

"So how long it have started ?"
"Not very long. ." She replied, gyrating her hips to provided better
access to my cock inside her steaming cunt. "

For the quite some time I had been nourishing a dark fantasy,
sharing Iram with someone else- a man, though I never dare to tell
her about it and kept it as a hidden secret. I feel that it happen
to probably all the married people, when they fantasize about
another person some times during their married life. Of course, I
had never thought that my fantasy man would turned out to be a woman
and that too my own elder sister.

I was pumping her faster. I could feel that I was approaching the
point of no return. Still I had one last query.

I pulled her body close to me, pumping my cock deep inside her tight
pussy.

I bucked my hips upwards and emptied my balls inside my wife's pussy.
I fell silent for a moment, as my cock filled Iram's hungry pussy
for the second time that night. Iram slumped over my chest and we
lay there trying to catch our erratic breathing. After releasing its
fury, my cock began to shrink; Iram slid off my body and lay beside
me.

I looked at her smilingly; she smiled back at me.
"When did you two for the first time."
"Two weeks back, on the Wednesday; when you were again on your
enquiry visit. ate our dinner. After that when we were sitting in
her living room, watching television, Saba suddenly asked me whether
I would like to watch a porn movie. I agreed readily. To my
surprise, she ran a lesbian movie in her cd player. That was the
first time, when I realized that my dream might again come true. And
it happened within fifteen minutes, when Saba suddenly turned to me
and asked whether I had made love to any woman. I said no . . Saba
waited for a moment and then she asked me if I would like to make
love with her. Could've I said no? We made love on the sofa itself."

I could feel another stirring in my lun, my beautiful wife and
sister performing their lesbian copulation on the sofa. I tried to
control my urges; I already had had enough of action for one day. I
was completely exhausted I knew that there was nothing left in my
drained balls.

Iram turned on her side, throwing her leg over my thighs. She rubbed
her wet choot against my thigh.

"Thanks for everything junaid." She whispered. "Whenever I was
making love with Saba, . I was always afraid that one day you'd come
to know about our relationship and everything would be over. I love
you junaid - more than anything –more than Saba I can't imagine
living without you. I feel sorry that I succumbed to the temptation;
I know I'm guilty and I'm ready for any punishment. But please don't
leave me."

Her eyes were suddenly wet.
"Rest assured baby." I bent my head and kissed her on lips. "I'm not
leaving you. I too love you more than anything else. You can fuck my
sister as long as you want – even in my presence. Just remember to
save my quota of pussy for me."

`Thanks dear, thanks for everything." Her eyes were still wet.
"I hope you wont mind if sometime you let me watch when you make
love with Saba."

"You're a cutie hubby!" She kissed me back. "You're welcome every
time and anytime. ( _ ) Goodnight dear."

I kissed her goodnight and immediately fell asleep.
When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining through the half-
open blinds onto my face. I glanced at the wall clock and it was
already half past nine. Both the ladies were already up, and I could
hear their voices from the kitchen. I freshened up and went to the
kitchen. I was welcomed with a sumptuous breakfast.

During the day, I tried to provide them more and more time together
and alone. Therefore, most of the time I spend out side my home I
did not know whether they took the advantage of the opportunities
provided to them. I was sure they would.

Finally the night arrived. We ate our dinner together. After the
dinner, Iram produced a white pill and handed it to me with a glass
of water. Saba watched me curiously.

"What's that for?" she asked.
"junaid had a severe toothache." Iram replied instead of me. "He
couldn't sleep last night, therefore his dentist's prescribed him
sleeping pills."

My elder sister looked at me, sympathetically. During the day when
Saba was taking her bath, I discussed it with Iram and staged
everything. It was the best thing, which I could do to let Saba feel
free, and I would get to watch her making love with my wife.

Once the dinner was over, I sat with them in the living room and
watched a movie on television. After around ten minutes, I pretended
to be sleepy, bid them goodnight and retired to my bedroom. Before
climbing on the bed, I turned off all the lights. I pulled the
covers and tucked myself properly inside them. Anyone watching from
the bedroom door would take me for sleeping.

I waited patiently. After about half an hour someone entered in the
room. I guess it was Iram. I did not open my eyes. She came near me,
stood there for a moment then returned to the door.

"He's sleeping." In the total silence of my bedroom, I clearly heard
her whisper as she informed to Saba. Iram was not alone; Saba was
also with her. "You wait for me. I'll be there in a moment."

Then she shut the door and again came near me.
"I'm going to Saba's room. Please wait for at least fifteen minutes
before coming out of the room."

She kissed me and turned on the night lamp and changed to her
nightdress. Before opening the door, she again looked at me. I
winked at her and she turned off the night lamp closing the door
after her. The room was again completely dark.

It was very difficult to assess how much time had past. I waited
impatiently, counting every passing second. The time seemed to have
stopped completely. My heart was racing, my cock raging and my mind
spinning with anticipation. I was simply dying to see again my wife
and sister sucking each other pussies.

I was about to move out of bed when suddenly the door opened. I
could not understand why Iram had returned. Did Saba refused to when
I was present in the house?

Iram shut the door back and I heard her move near the bed. I was not
able to see her, but could hear the rustling of her clothes. Then
she raised a corner of covers and slipped beside me. Her naked body
spooned beside me.

"What happened?" I whispered. "Did Saba refused today?"
She did not answer my question; rather she fumbled with the elastic
of my shalwar and slid her hand inside it, taking the hold of my
rigid cock. I was now sure that Saba had not agreed to the idea of
having sex with her in my presence, and my horny wife had returned
to me for fulfilling her wild desires.

She slid my shalwar along the thighs, completely freeing my erect
lun. She then, tossed the covers away from my body and pulled my
shalwar out of my legs. I felt her hot breath over my cock, and her
hot tongue touched the tip of my raging lora. She ran her tongue
over my cockThe tip of her tongue flickered over my lun and slowly
she took my cock head between her lips.

I was immensely aroused by my wife's maneuvers. I bucked my hip
slowly impaling my cock deep into her sucking mouth. She clutched
the base of my cock and the remaining portion disappeared inside her
hot mouth.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh…!" I moaned loudly. "Suck it baby. Make me cum
inside your mouth."

My wife sucked my cock harder and harder. Her free hand grabbed my
balls and fondled them gently. I was going wild with excitement. I
grabbed her swinging boobs and pressed them hard, causing her to
moan with erotic pain. As my cock was completely inside her mouth,
it choked her sound and what came out was a muffled groan. I then
took her nipples between my thumb and fingers and pinched them
forcibly, causing them to erect like a pointing finger.

Her lips were continuously working on my cock, making an oval shape,
imitating a perfect hot cunt; she sucked my cock with fervor. Her
lips were exerting a great amount of pressure on my cock, and I
could realize that my cock would not be able to withstand that
friction. I was destined to loose this ongoing battle and my cock
would soon start filling my hot cum inside my wife's hungry mouth.

Iram stopped sucking my cock and attacked my balls with her tongue.
She took my one ball inside her mouth and sucked it hard. she took
my cock inside her mouth. My head was spinning with the mind-blowing
pleasure she was imparting into my lun through her tongue and lips.
I thrust my hip forward; my hands grabbed her curly hair and pulled
her head onto my cock.

"Curly hair???" I thought in horror.
I stopped abruptly. Iram did not have curly hair.
"Who are you?" I asked hoarsely. I think I knew the answer but it
was too unbelievable. "You're not Iram."

Suddenly all the lights in the bedroom went on, forcing me to close
my eyes for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I was directly looking
into the eyes of my behan, my saghi behan Saba, she was completely
naked and on her all fours; her hand was gripping the base of my
cock and the remaining length was sucking in and out of her mouth.

"Hi junaid." She let go my cock out of her lips for a second, and
again resumed her task.
Like Reply
My eyes roamed in the direction of door. Iram was standing near the
switchboard. She was also completely naked, and so was smiling.

I had had enough of excitement and my restraint bowed out. I bucked
my hip forward and let the floodgate open, inundating my horny
sister's sucking mouth with my fuck juice. Like a greedy cat she
continued sucking, drinking every drop of cum released by my cock.
Spurt after spurt my cock ejaculated in her mouth and she gulped
every iota of that love fluid.

Iram did not stayed behind; she tiptoed across the room, and
immediately joined Saba in the bed, kissing my cock with her. Saba
took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to Iram. Iram sucked
the final drops of cum that were still oozing out of my lun. Saba
squeezed my cock at the base to force even the finals drops to be
released in my wife's hungry mouth. Finally, the two horny ladies
let my softened cock slid out of their grips.

I rested my head against the pillow and watched in amazement as Iram
and Saba French kissed each other. Together they shared the cum
still sticking to their tongues.

I was still in a shocked state. I could not believe that only a
moment ago, I shot my full load into my sister's mouth. Truly
speaking, I had been thinking about Saba ever since I watched her
making love with Iram, yet, I never believed that my fantasy would
ever be fulfilled.

Saba and Saba were finished with each other. So they drew their
attention towards me.

"He still looks shocked." Saba's lips were spread in a wide crooked
grin. "Junaid, hope you didn't mind me sharing your wife's jism."

I smiled at he feebly, then looked at my wife.
`Sorry, jaan." She said. "I couldn't resist the temptation of
telling Saba that you knew about our relationship, and how you felt
about it. I told her everything in the morning."

That's it, Saba had been aware of my plans from the very beginning.
Through out the day, I had been an ass hole. I felt like a fool.

"Please don't be angry with us." Iram tried to ease my hurt
feeling. "It was Saba's idea to let you join us also."

"We just wanted to surprise you junaid," Saba smiled
seductively. "Don't mistake me, yes…I like women but I equally love
to fill my choot with a hard throbbing lun . Iram praised about your
expertise in bed so much that could not stop myself."

"I never knew that you'have huge,motta lamba lun," Saba gently
struck my limp cock with her index finger. "Had I known, I would've
fucked you during childhood itself."

I felt flattened with her remark. I know that I am better than
average. But listening it from my own sister had an entirely
different effect. I could feel my cock stirring again.

"Look…!" Iram exclaimed. "He's getting hard again. Come on Saba, he
also want to fuck you."

I immediately began to feel horny. My cock swelled and got hard
within seconds. I was hot and ready for action. However, before I
could say anything me, Saba was on top of me and began kissing my
face, then moved to my lips. She gave me a deep, sensuous French
kiss.

I put my arms around her, setting my hands on her buttocks and
started squeezing them gently feeing the most of the sensuous, warm
flesh as I pulled her closer to me. She gyrated her hairy quim
against my belly. She began kissing my chest, slowly pulling my hair
with her lips, occasionally biting down softly on my flesh and
nipples. I could feel her erect mumays rubbing against my stomach as
she moved her way down to my belly.

Her lips were again near my cock, which was now throbbing in full
erection. She projected her tongue and flicked it over my cock head.
She fondled my balls.

"I'm sure they've got enough juice to satisfy the need of two horny
ladies." Saba looked at Iram.

"Rest assured." Iram moved her head in affirmation. "He's got enough
for both of us. But first why don't you let him eat your pussy. He
loves to eat pussy, especially his own behan's choot.

Saba was breathing herd, her face flushed with excitement. She let
my cock go out of her hand and stood, her both legs on each side of
my chest. I got the first unhindered view of her choot Her choot
glowed in majestic glory, rendering me complete speechless. My cock
felt like it was going to burst.

"Isn't it look delicious?" Iram ran her finger along Saba's slit,
exposing her choot. "She's dying to feel your tongue."

She helped Saba lowering her body over my lips. I watched in
anticipation as her choot hovered over my lips and slowly began
coming closer to my lips. I projected my tongue out, ready to
welcome my sister's choot with my licks.

The tip of my tongue touched her muff covered slit. She stopped
lowering her body and let my tip lick her wet slit. I lifted my head
off the pillow and forced my tongue onto her slit, tasting the salty
wetness off my sister's pussy. My tongue hit her protruding love bud
and she moaned with passion.

"Ohhhhhhh…! Junaid She lowered her choota little over my licking
tongue, spreading her thighs wider. "Lick my choot."

Her choot open, giving me complete access to her swollen rose bud. I
sucked her clit hard, flicking it with a rigorous up and down motion
of my tongue. She lowered herself completely over my tongue. My
tongue entered her dripping slit and I started fucking her with my
tongue.

Saba was moaning uncontrollably. She pushed her choot over my
flicking tongue, forcing it deeper inside her pussy.

I did not know what Iramwas doing while I sucked my sister's pussy.
But soon I got the answer, as a hot tongue first touched my raging
cock and then it was sucked into a hot wet mouth. However, she did
not carry it on for long, and after few skillful sucks she let my
cock slide out of her mouth. I tried to guess what she was up to.

I did not have to wait any longer. Immediately, I felt her face over
my chest, slowing moving upwards where Saba was riding my face. Then
my tongue touched the tip of another hot tongue; Iram was trying to
lick my sister from behind. I forced my hands and lifted Saba's ass
little higher providing better access to Iram. Together we sucked
Saba's dripping hot pussy.

My tongue had begun hurting with continued efforts, so I withdrew my
tongue from Saba's cunt. Iram pushed Saba's body in forward
direction causing her to bend over me. This caused lifting of her
ass little higher. I watched from between my sister's leg as my wife
ran her tongue along Saba's moist slit. Her tongue was continuously
moving up and down, covering Saba's entire choot slit and even her
anal crack. I watched in amazement as intermittently Iram buried her
face behind my sister's ass, licking her puckered hole. That was
simply great; my wife had never licked my ass though she had always
appreciated my efforts when it led to her ass licking. Whatever be
the matter, I always loved to lick her ass. Probably, women's ass
are better tasting than men's, I could not say.

Saba was responding wildly to the oral onslaught her choot and gand
were receiving from Iram. Her hands grabbed her own boobs and she
squeezed the forcibly. Anticipating her nearing orgasm, I lifted my
head off the pillow and again buried my tongue inside her pussy,
fucking it with renewed efforts. Iramceased lapping her pussy and
solely attacked her sphincter with her tongue.

Saba had seen enough of action. She was groaning incoherently,
grinding her choot and gand to our sucking tongues.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…!" All of a sudden, she screamed loudly; her body
went rigid with rapture. She forced her chooton my sucking lips; her
chootlips throbbed again and again, releasing a fresh wave of her
love nectar filling my mouth.

I sucked her choot without failing, drinking every drop of that
sweet nectar. It was simply out of the world.

When the throbbing in her choot subsided, Saba slid off my face and
collapsed on the bed beside me. She was breathing heavily .

"Ohhh…God! That was simply superb." She uttered in a croaky
voice. "You two hell know how to eat a pussy. Can't remember when I
came so strongly last time."

"I knew," Iram chuckled while she reached for Saba's choot and my
cock simultaneously. "You gonna like it. junaid is a real pro when
it comes to choot lapping."

I silently looked at and listened the conversation between two horny
sluts, my sister and my wife. Iram's both hands were busy, one busy
in stroking my rigid hard on, another busy playing with Saba's cunt.
I had immensely enjoyed eating my sister's pussy, and I knew that
nothing could stop me from fucking her today. However, I waited to
get a go ahead from Iram.

"Really…! Can't say how much I feel satisfied today. " Saba replied,
her voice was still rasping. "How can I thank you both."

"I think I should thank you ladies for what you did today." I
interrupted.

"Don't be in so much hurry to thank each other." Iram giggled,
rubbing her fingers roughly over Saba's choot. "We're not finished
yet. First, I want you to chode Saba; she hadn't got lunfor last six
months."

I looked into my sister's eyes, I could read the open invitation;
though it was very surprising that such a horny woman went without a
cock for last half year.

"Come on junaid," Irams queezed my cock and let it slide off her
grip. "Fuck her hard and fill her choot with your hot cream."

I felt like I was on cloud nine; my own wife was coercing me to fuck
another woman. Was there any other guy luckier than me.
Like Reply
I rose and positioned myself between my sister's spread legs. Iramt
ook my cock and ran it along the length of Saba's wet choots. Saba
moaned shamelessly. Putting my hands on Saba's thighs, I spread them
further. Iram guided the tip of my lora at the opening of her choot.

"Ohhhh…junaid," She moaned. "Oh yes ... put it in ... fuck
me ...chodo mujay!"

I obliged her by taking a firm grip on her thighs and began forcing
my cock into her steaming choot.

Slowly but steadily my cock began its inward journey, feeling the
soft muscles of my sister's tight choot . Even though she was well
lubricated, she was still very tight and I had to force my cock deep
into that lubricated choot.

Saba reacted wildly, whimpering and moaning as my cock sailed
through her choot she felt incredibly tight, but the lubrication
help me and I forced my complete cock length into her pussy. My
balls came to rest against the crack of her ass,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…!" She emitted a long moaned. "That's it junaid. You
feel long and so thick inside. Oh yes…put it all the way."

I gently withdrew my cock a little and again slammed it back into
her pussy, causing her to scream with delight. I took my finger
where my cock was meeting my sister's pussy and felt the soft mound
of her choot stretched around my lun. Before I could remove my
fingers, Iram inserted her finger into our mating area and touched
Saba's soft choot lips stretched around the base of my cock. She
gently gripped the base of my cock.

"Fuck her junaid," She ordered me. "Fuck her, I want to see how your
cock move in and out of her pussy."

I began moving my cock in and out of my sister's choot while my wife
held my cock at the base, feeling the alternate sucking and
releasing of my cock by Saba's hungry pussy.

With my cock moving to and fro of my sister's pussy, I paid my
attention to her magnificent mumays. Saba's mumays were bigger, much
bigger than my wife's; but them seemed to fit properly on her
curvaceous body. With every thrust they undulated with sensual
frenzy. I cupped her naked mumays with my fingers and pinched her
nipples lightly, forcing her to squeal with joy.

Saba began gyrating her hips, trying to match my rhythm. With every
thrust, she lifted her ass off the bed helping my cock to reach
insdie her pussy. She squeezed and released her choot muscles,
gripping every inch of my cock as it explored into her divine depth.

I looked at my wife; she had withdrawn her fingers from my cock but
was watching our lovemaking very keenly. She smiled at me, bent her
head and kissed me on my lips.

"You liked her dear?" She whispered in my ears. "You're so
considerate a husband. How could've I repaid you better than this."

"Thanks mari jaan." I whispered back while slamming my cock into my
sister's pussy. "You're so sweet."

Saba was not completely unaware of our low voices.
"What you two are conspiring?" She tried to yell from the bed, what
came out was a loud whimper.

"Nothing dear Saba." Iram replied. "I was complaining about being
left alone and junaid suggested that I can ride your face while he
fucks your pussy."

"Then don't waste junaide." Saba cried. "Come on and let me suck
your pussy."

Iram rose on the bed and straddled my sister's body, turning
opposite so that she was now facing me. She hovered her pussy over
Saba's face. Saba opened her lips and projected her tongue out,
fluttering it lewdly, indicating what she would do with Iram's cunt.
I watched as Iraml owered her butts and her choot slowly settled
over the tongue. Saba's face disappeared from my vision.

I began pumping her pussy faster and harder, slamming my cock again
and again into her hot choot. Saba continued rocking her hips up and
down; Her tongue was busy sucking my wife's cunt, very skillfully,
quite evident the way Iram began whimpering and grinding her hips
over her lips.

I shoved my cock hard and deep into Saba's wet choot Every time, I
was pulling it completely out then slamming it back forcibly. I was
giving my sister's my best shot, . I wanted to make her feel happy,
and therefore made sure that she got the best fuck, a wild hard deep
fuck.

Iram was effortlessly riding Saba's face. Her face was contorted
with passion and she was also wriggling with pleasure. We looked in
each other's eyes and she bent her head and we kissed passionately.
I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She responded with equal
enthusiasm and began sucking my tongue madly.

Suddenly, Saba shirked from between my sisters hovering thighs.
"Ohhhhhhhhh…Gaaaaaaaaddddddd!" She probably left sucking my wife's
pussy. "I'm cuuummmmming—. I'm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnnngggg—fuck me—
please fuck me."

Happily, I shoved my cock harder into her , pounding my thick lun
into her choot I tried to take control of my impending orgasm. I
wanted it to last until my sister was also ready. I knew now that
she was also approaching to her orgasm.

Iram realized my need as she slipped her hand over Saba's wide-open
pussy and began playing with her engorged choot. She began massaging
her swollen chootoris, pinching it roughly with her thumb and index
finger.

Both, my sister and my wife were moaning with increased intensity,
Saba due to simultaneous arousal from my fiercely poundings and her
choot massage, Iram from the ravenous lapping of her pussy from my
sister.

I did not realize that I was almost out of breath, but continued
slamming my cock into her pussy. I get my reward as I felt the first
mild quiver of my sister's pussy muscles enclosing my cock. It
immediately brought to my culmination point; I grunted hoarsely for
the final time , forced my cock deep into my sister's choot .

"Yeahhhhhhhhh…! I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!" She immediately
responded to my ejaculation. "Ohhhhh…cum inside me , please, fill my
choot with your juice."

Her moan suddenly turned into a muffled groan as Iram again plugged
her mouth with her pussy. Nevertheless, her body did the talking;
her choot muscles closed and opened around my lun again and again
trying to squeeze every drop of semen from my lun.

I moaned ad thrust my tongue deeper into Iram's sucking mouth. My
cock flooded my sister's phudi with my thick load of hot cream.
Spurt after spurt, I released my load into her choot, finally there
was nothing left in my balls.

I sighed and eased my cock out of Saba's cunt. I watched in surprise
as Iram forced me away and lowered her lips over my sister's
dripping phudi.

My wife was sucking Saba's freshly fucked cunt; sucking and lapping
the every drop of hot cum which I had deposited into it. I had
enjoyed eating my own cum from Iram's fucked choot, but never knew
that I would one day watch my wife enjoying the same. I was still
positioned between Saba's thighs and my cock was still hovering near
her pussy. Iram, for a brief second stopped licking Saba's cunt, and
took my soaked cock into her mouth and sucked it hard. She sucked
the final drop out of my cock and again diverted her attention to my
sister's cunt, which was oozing with my fuck juices.

Saba was fervently sucking my wife's pussy, trying to bring her
orgasm. She did not have to wait any longer as Iram moaned loudly
and forced her chootover Saba's lips. She clenched her thighs over
her sucking tongue and I watched as her body shivered violently.

I watched silently as my whores sucked each other dry. Iram worked
religiously over Saba's pussy cleaning every trace of my cum from
her snatch and Saba licked her passion juices. Satisfied, they
rolled off each other bodies. Iramrotated her body so that she was
now facing Saba, and kissed my sister deep on her lips, licking her
own juices off Saba's lips.

I pulled a pillow behind my back and rested in a half supine
position, observing Saba and Iram kissing each other. Finally, they
let go each other and rested on the bed, gasping heavily—every soul
trying to get hold of its erratic breathing. I was lying in opposite
direction, my head towards their wide opened legs. I gazed at the
two pussies, soaked with cum and saliva, looking at me invitingly. I
knew that very soon either my tongue or my cock would be exploring
those delightful burrows again.

Saba lifted her head off the bed and rotated her body on her side,
facing Iram and I. She bent her elbow and supported her head against
her palm. Her lips were spread in a sensuous grin of great
satisfaction.

"I'm thankful to both of you," She took her hand and gently fondled
my wife's tits; Iramsmiled back at her. "For the most wonderful
evening of my life."

"Why are you always in so much hurry?" Iram sat on the bed and spoke
with a feigned anger. "We still have the whole life in our hand."

"Yeah…!" I replied. "it just had just begun."
"Yes…" Iram jumped from the bed. "You're going to stay with us for
the from now on.
Saba gave her a sheepish grin.

"I looked at my sister. She was still smiling lecherously. I winked
at her.

Iram was right, I now had two garam jawaniya sharing my bedroom, and
I got to look after both of them. I would certainly need a lot of
energy now onwards.

Life is never easy for a man who has two garam choots in his bedroom.
Like Reply
Rizwan and his family moved into the house next door when we were
both ten years old and we've been best friends ever since. I've
always thought that we were like mirror images: we sort of look the
same, he have one older brother and a younger behan, I have three
younger behans; we have normal, boring parents our houses look
alike, a pair of large, , two-story homes in the middle of a crowded
street in one of Karachi mohalla. But if we are mirror images,
Rizwan is the real one; I'm the reflection. He leads, I follow.

He seems to speed through life without effort; I can only plod along
behind him at my own pace. While this is true about everything we
do, it's especially true when it comes to women - he is more
experienced than I'll ever be. We're 26 years old but Rizwan is like
a wise and dirty old man. He's always telling me stories and giving
me advice. Sometimes he even lets me watch when he is choding some
call girls which he brings at home.

There's a large window in my bedroom, which is on the top floor of
my house; by coincidence it is exactly opposite to the window in
Rizwan's bedroom next door. When we were kids we discovered that,
due to the shape of our houses and the distance between them, nobody
else could see into our windows, either from the ground or from any
other window. It was a secret connection between us, and it was
pretty cool when we were kids; when we grew up, it was Rizwan's idea
to leave his curtains open and his lights on when he had a girl in
his room. It didn't happen that often, since it was usually hard for
him to sneak a girl into his house, but when Rizwan would tell me
that the possibilities were good, that night I would be in my room,
lights out, sitting by my window, watching.

A few weeks ago, as I was getting ready for bed, I realized that
this hadn't happened in a long time. I thought that maybe we had
forgotten about our arrangement; Rizwan hadn't mentioned it lately,
and I hadn't asked. I couldn't even remember the last time I had
looked out my window, I almost always keep my shades down. So that
night, just for the hell of it, I pulled up my shades.

Rizwan's curtains were open and his lights were on. He was with a
girl. They were both naked. He was sitting on his bed and the girl
was sucking his lun.

So Rizwan hadn't forgotten about our windows. But why didn't he say
anything to me? His curtains would be closed if he didn't want me to
watch. Did he want me to discover this on my own? I wondered what he
was up to.

The girl took Rizwan's lun out of her mouth and stood up. That's
when I saw her face - it was Beena, Rizwan's behan.

Holy shit. He was having sex with his behan. And he wanted me to see
it?

I've always considered Beena to be pretty hot; I also considered her
to be off limits, being Rizwan's behan. How's that for irony? She
has long hair, a thin waist, and rather big breasts. She's good
friends with my behan Rehana. I wondered if Rehana knew anything
about this. I wondered how long it had been going on. I wondered
why, dammit, why was he having sex with his behan? It was completely
unexpected.

Beena climbed onto the bed, on her elbows and knees, her ass in the
air. She was looking at the window, her face resting against the
mattress, almost looking straight at me, but my room was dark, she
couldn't see me. Rizwan stood up behind her and slowly eased his lun
into her pussy. Beena closed her eyes and arched her back, her mumay
brushing against the sheets.

"What are you doing?"
I jumped. It was Rehana, standing in my doorway. I had forgotten to
close my door.

"Uhh," I said, like an idiot. My behan must have passed my room on
her way from the bathroom; she was wearing a long shirt, ready for
bed.

"What are you watching?" she asked, walking into my room.
I should have pulled down the shades then. I could have easily
pulled them down before my behan saw anything. I didn't. I'm not
sure why.

Rehana stood next to me by the window. "Oh, it's Rizwan," she said,
not impressed. "He's such a handsome." She laughed and poked me in
the shoulder. "He opens his curtains so you can watch? That is so
sick!" Then she looked closer. "Wait - that's Beena! He's chodinghis
behan!"

"Sshhh," I said, but there was no way our parents could hear us;
their bedroom was downstairs on the other side of the house.

"What the hell are they doing?" she said. "How can they do that?"
I shrugged in the dark. "I don't know."
"How long has this been going on?"
"I don't know! This is the first time I've seen them do it," I said.
"It's disgusting," she said. But she didn't leave; she just stood
beside me, watching.

Rizwan was getting into a rhythm, one foot on the bed, the other on
the floor, pausing before each thrust, his lun nudging against her
pussy, then sliding it in, burying his lun, and then slowly inching
it out. Beena gripped the side of the bed, throwing her head back
with each stroke, her body shuddering, looking like she was holding
back a scream as her brother slowly fucked her.

"How can they do that?" Rehana said quietly.
Rizwan suddenly pulled out and flipped Beena onto her back. She
smiled as Rizwan stretched himself over her and kissed her. He
kissed Beena's breasts, holding them in his hands, squeezing them
together. She wrapped her legs around Rizwan's back as he sucked her
nipples.

"It's so sick," my behan said.
Rizwan sat up, his hands on Beena's knees, holding her legs open. He
said something to her, his lun bobbing over her pussy. Beena had a
blush that was creeping down her chest. Rizwan kept talking to her,
pushing her legs wider, running his fingers along the inside of her
thighs. Beena answered him, nodding her head, biting her lip.
Finally Rizwan stuck his lun into her pussy. Beena opened her mouth
wide; Rizwan clamped his hand over her mouth, stifling her scream,
and he didn't miss a beat, his hips thrusting faster and harder than
before.

"I suppose this is turning you on," my behan said. I looked at her
in the dim light;

Everything suddenly clicked into focus.
I was standing beside my behan. I was wearing only my shalwar. She
was wearing shalwar kamiz We were watching a brother and behan
having sex. And my behan was touching her jism with mine.

My cute behan, her face lit by the glow next door, her body inches
away from me. My garam behan, , excited by what she was seeing.

I knew what was going to happen. Was this what she wanted? Was this
what I wanted? I felt like it was all out of my control.

She leaned against me. I could feel the heat coming off her body.
Her eyes never left the window. I put my arm around her waist. She
melted against me, both of us facing the window, She rubbed her body
against the hard lun in my shalwar.

"Look at Beena," Rehana whispered. Beena had her legs wide, her arms
over her head as Rizwan humped her. "Look at how much she likes it."
Beena was thrashing under Rizwan's body, a look of wild pleasure on
her face. "She's such a kangri."

I slid my hand on her choot and pressed down. She moaned, her body
shaking. I open her nara and her shalwar fell down I was rubbing her
choot , I could feel how wet she was i took off her kamiz. I cupped
one of her breasts. She leaned back into me. Her body was so warm.
She reached into my shalwar. I felt her hand wrap around my lun. I
slipped my hand into her phudi. My fingers circled her pussy as she
stroked my lund.
Like Reply
Maybe she's always wanted to fuck her brother," my behan said.
Rehana leaned forward, put her elbows on the window sill. I dropped
my shalwar. She spread her legs. I had to lift her off the floor to
reach her pussy. She propped her knee on the dresser next to the
window. I held her other leg. She was spread wide open, suspended
over the floor. Her whole body was vibrating. I slid my lun into her
pussy.

She was tight and wet. Finely I sank my lun all the way in my
behan`s kanwar choot, filling her pussy. It felt incredible, my lun
throbbing in my behan's pussy, my hands holding her body. Rehana was
breathing hard, fogging up the window, but I could still see out, I
could see Rizwan choding his behan. He was going fast, pounding into
Beena; I was going slow, I fucked Rehana gently, with long smooth
strokes, her pussy squeezing my lun. Suddenly Rizwan sat up, his lun
in his fist; he came all over Beena, spraying her breasts and her
gasping face. I went on, thrusting into my behan, going a little
faster now, rocking her against the window. I watched Rizwan and
Beena; she was licking come from her face, he was feeding it to her
with his fingers. The pressure was building, I was going faster,
Rehana was moaning, she was getting hotter, wetter, and I couldn't
last much longer. I saw Rizwan get up and walk to his door; he
peered out his window, as if he was checking up on me, then he
turned off his lights. The darkness hit us and I exploded, I pulled
out of Rehana and shot my load, my lun pumping over her back.
Rehana's hand flew to her pussy, bringing herself off, and I put my
hand to her pussy too, our fingers slipping over each other, her
pussy overflowing, her body squirming in my arms, a scream in her
throat, until it was finally over, and she settled down, relaxed.

I set Rehana down on the floor. She was panting, still bent over
against the window. I took an old shirt of mine from the floor and
wiped off her back. Her breathing slowed. She gathered her shirt and
panties and stood up.

"This never happened," she said, her back to me. "Just...never
mention it, ok?" She walked halfway to the door, then stopped and
walked back. She stood in front of me in the dark, touched my face,
and lightly kissed me. "It was pretty good though," she whispered,
and she left.

It was a long night. I replayed what happened over and over in my
head, but I couldn't understand it. I had to agree with Rehana - it
was pretty good. But what had we done? Was it a huge mistake? How
would this work out? I didn't know how things would go from here. I
figured I would just have to talk to Rizwan.

The next morning Rehana wouldn't even look at me; she quickly
finished her breakfast and left early for collage. I had some time
before I had to leave for work, so I waited for Rizwan outside his
house. He acted normal as he came out; I acted normal as I greeted
him. Everything was perfectly normal - except for the bizarre secret
that both of us held.

Rizwan washing his car that morning. I hung out with him , looking
around, making sure nobody could hear us. I was also trying to
decide what to say. Finally I just blurted out a question.

"How long have you been chodingyour behan?"
"Aha!" he said, pointing his finger at me and grinning. "You finally
saw us. Took you long enough. We've been doing it for a week or so."

"And you wanted me to see it?"
Rizwan laughed. "Why not? I told Beena that you're the only one who
can see in my window. She gets really excited thinking you might be
watching."

"But why are you having sex with your behan? How did it start?"
"I don't know - it just happened. We were home alone one night. One
thing led to another. And man, let me tell you, it's the best sex
I've ever had."

I sighed; I knew what he meant.
"Hey, don't tell me you don't approve," Rizwan said,
misunderstanding my reaction. "We're just having fun. It might be
immoral, but that's a lot of bullshit anyway. There's nothing wrong
with what we're ( _ ) doing."

"I just don't know what to think," I told him.
He shrugged and went back to working on his car.
"My behan saw you too," I finally said.
"No way! What did she say?"
"It wasn't so much what she said." And I told him about last night.
""It wasn't my idea. It was Rehana's. I think."
"How was it? Was it good?"
I thought about last night, as I held her off the floor, as I
slipped my lun inside her, as I made love to my behan. "It was
unbelievable," I said.

"Oh man, I have to tell Beena."
"No, no, no, no," I said. "No way. Rehana will kill me."
"Hey - don't worry. Whatever she said last night, she'll want to do
it again. She'll be back in your room tonight, I'm sure of it. Have
your lights on and your shades up. Tell her that you told me all
about it, and that I told Beena, and that we're watching from our
window. You'll see - she'll be all over you."

It was all true, everything he said - how does he know these things?
I didn't see Rehana that afternoon, and she avoided me all evening;
later that night she slipped into my bedroom. I was sitting on my
bed with the lights on; she saw the shades up in the window, and she
understood. She closed her eyes for a moment, leaning against my
door; then she took off her kamiz and shalwar. She was completely
nangi. She was so beautiful. She came up to me and sat in my lap,
straddling me.

"Let them watch," she said in my ear.
We kissed, our first real kiss. She worked off my shalwar kamiz as
our tongues slid together. I leaned back as she lowered herself onto
my lun. She rode me, her hands against my chest, bouncing up and
down on my bed. I touched her stomach, her breasts, her face, amazed
by my behan, wondering why I had never noticed how truly beautiful
she was. She never looked at the window while we were doing it; I
looked at it once, but I could only see my reflection, and the
reflection of my behan on top of me. We were in our own world, a
timeless world, her body endlessly moving over mine. Eventually she
started coming, started squealing, started bouncing faster, and I
tried to hold on, my lun sliding in and out of her gushing pussy,
holding back until she was finished, but it went on and on, she was
coming over and over. Just when I couldn't take any more she jumped
off me, put her lips around my lun; I came immediately, flooding her
mouth, her tongue milking me, draining me, and she swallowed every
drop. I rolled my behan onto her back and opened her legs, licking
the juices from her pussy. She whimpered as she came once more.

"This is really strange, isn't it?" I asked her afterwards. We were
lying on my bed; the lights were still on, I was too tired to get up.

"Yeah, you could say that," Rehana answered. "I had a long talk with
Beena today. She kept telling me there's nothing wrong with what
we're doing. I'm sure that's what her brother told her." She turned
to me and said, "I swear, Rizwan is a bad influence on some people."

Some nights it's Rizwan and Beena with their lights on, other nights
it's Rehana and me. It's been going on like that for some time now.
The sex has been incredible, but I'm still not sure how things will
work out. I mean, what about the future? We can't keep doing this
forever. I don't know - maybe Rizwan will think of something.

The End
Like Reply