Deepa's Greencard Wedding
[Image: OWsrBBY.png]

"Deepa, I know this isn't what you want, but it's the only way," Arjun said, taking her hand in his. "Pretending to fall in love with Nandu and marrying him will be hard, but it'll be worth it in the end. Think about it – you'll be able to get a green card and half of his money. And then we can be together, just like we've always wanted."

Deepa sighed and pulled her hand away. "I can't believe you're asking me to do this, Arjun. It feels so wrong, and Nandu is our friend. He doesn't deserve to be used like this."

"I know it's not ideal, but it's just temporary. And think about all the benefits – not just for us, but for our future together. We'll be able to start a new life in America, and you won't have to worry about your immigration status anymore."

Deepa shook her head. "I don't know if I can go through with it. It feels too manipulative and deceitful."

"I understand your reservations, but we've talked about this before. This is the only way we can be together. And Nandu. He will be fine. He is rich and he will be fine."

Deepa sighed and looked down at her hands. "I'll have to think about it," she said quietly.

"Take your time to think about it, Deepa," Arjun said, standing up from the couch. "But please consider it. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. This is just a small hurdle that we have to overcome to be together."

Deepa looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I love you too, Arjun. But I don't know if I can go through with this. It feels so wrong."

Arjun knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. "I understand your reservations, but please just give it some thought. We can work out the details and make sure it's a win-win situation for everyone involved. And once it's all said and done, we can start our new life together and put this whole thing behind us."

Deepa wiped away her tears and nodded. "I'll think about it," she said softly.

Arjun leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "That's all I can ask for. Take your time and let me know what you decide. I'll support you no matter what." He stood up and gave her one last smile before heading out the door.

Deepa sat alone on the couch, tears streaming down her face as she struggled with the weight of Arjun's request.

As Deepa sat on the couch, lost in thought, the sound of a knock on the door pulled her out of her reverie. She stood up and walked to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it.

On the other side stood Nandu, a hopeful expression on his face. "Hi, Deepa. I hope I'm not disturbing you," he said, shuffling his feet nervously.

"No, it's fine," Deepa said, forcing a smile. "Come in."

Nandu stepped inside and sat down on the couch, looking around the room awkwardly. "I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing," he said. "I know things have been a little tense between us lately."

Deepa nodded and sat down next to him. "Yes, things have been a little difficult. But I appreciate you coming by to check on me."

"Of course," Nandu said, reaching out to take her hand. "I care about you, Deepa. You know that, right?"

Deepa looked down at their joined hands, feeling a twinge of guilt. She had always considered Nandu a good friend, but now Arjun was asking her to use him for her own benefit. It didn't sit well with her.

"I care about you too, Nandu," she said softly. "But there are some things we need to talk about."

Nandu looked at her with concern. "What do you mean? Is everything okay?"

Deepa took a deep breath and met his gaze. 

Nandu's expression turned wary. "What is it?" he asked, withdrawing his hand from hers.

"Arjun! he.. " Deepa rushed out the words.

Nandu's eyes widened in shock. "What? Arjun! What did he do?"

Deepa looked down at her hands, feeling guilty. "Nothing..."

Nandu stood up, his fists clenched at his sides. "Arjun! I know that you both were an item before we fell in love." He trailed off, shaking his head in disgust.

Deepa stood up as well, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, Nandu. I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to hurt Arjun either."

Nandu softened at the sight of her tears. He reached out and pulled her into a hug. "It's okay, Deepa. I understand how you feel. But you deserve to be with someone who loves and respects you, not someone who would break up with you. And as for me, I could never be with someone who doesn't love me. It's not worth it."

Deepa sobbed against his shoulder, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that Nandu was right, and that she couldn't go through with Arjun's plan. She made the decision to tell Arjun that she couldn't go through with it and to try to find a solution that didn't involve hurting anyone.

As Nandu held Deepa, he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness for his friend. He knew how much she loved Arjun, but he also knew that she deserved better than him.

After a few moments, Deepa pulled away and wiped away her tears. "Thank you, Nandu," she said, giving him a small smile. "You're right. I deserve better. It's not worth it."

Nandu returned her smile and squeezed her hand. "I'm here for you, Deepa. Whatever you need, just let me know."

Deepa nodded, feeling a sense of resolve wash over her. She knew what she had to do – she had to go to Arjun and tell him that she couldn't go through with his plan. It wouldn't be easy, but it was the right thing to do. Then she would call the wedding with Nandu off as the next step. 

With a deep breath, Deepa stood up and squared her shoulders. "I have to go talk to Arjun," she said, determination in her voice.

Nandu stood up as well and gave her a supportive nod. "I'll be here if you need me," he said.

Deepa gave him a grateful smile and then left the room, ready to face whatever came her way.

Deepa made her way to Arjun's house, her heart heavy with the task ahead of her. She knew that breaking the news to him wouldn't be easy, and she was bracing herself for a difficult conversation.

When she arrived at his house, she knocked on the door and waited anxiously for him to answer. A moment later, the door swung open and Arjun stood before her, a concerned expression on his face.

"Deepa, is everything okay?" he asked, reaching out to touch her arm.

Deepa took a deep breath and met his gaze. "We need to talk," she said, her voice laced with sadness.

Arjun's expression turned grave as he nodded and stepped aside to let her in. "Of course," he said. "Come in and we'll talk."

Deepa followed him into the living room and took a seat on the couch, her hands shaking in her lap. Arjun sat down next to her and took her hand in his.

"What's going on, Deepa?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

Deepa took a deep breath and forced the words out. "I can't go through with your plan, Arjun. It's just not right. It would hurt Nandu and go against everything I believe in. I can't be a part of something so deceitful."

Arjun's face fell as he listened to her words, and he let go of her hand. "I understand how you feel, Deepa," he said, his voice heavy with sadness. "But I just want to be with you. I can't imagine my life without you."

Deepa reached out and took his hand in hers, giving it a squeeze. "I know how you feel, Arjun. And I want to be with you too. But there has to be another way. We can't go about this in such a manipulative and deceitful way. It's not worth it."

Arjun looked at her with tears in his eyes and nodded. "You're right, Deepa. I'm sorry for even suggesting it. I was just desperate to be with you. But you're right – there has to be another way."

Deepa leaned in and gave him a hug, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She was glad that they had come to this understanding, and she was determined to find a solution that didn't involve hurting anyone.

As Deepa sat on the couch, still feeling the weight of their earlier conversation, Arjun stood up and walked over to her. A moment later, she heard a sound of the zip opening. 

"Here," he said, offering it to her. "I thought this might help cheer you up."

Deepa took a look at his thick penis and it was inches away from her face. She pulled back the foreskin with her right hand revealing a pink bulbous head.

As she slowly licked the dick head, she could feel the salty precum on her tastebuds, easing some of the tension that had built up inside Arjun. She closed her eyes and started vacuuming. The head was right inside her mouth and her tongue was swirling around it. "aah", Arjun said in pleasure.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that Arjun was watching her intently, a soft smile on his face. She blushed and looked down at the penis, jutting in and out of her mouth rythmically.

"Is it good?" she said, taking another lick.

Arjun chuckled and leaned back on the couch, his arms crossed behind his head. "I'm glad you liked it," she said, his eyes were fixed on her lips.

Deepa could feel her cheeks growing even hotter as she became aware of his gaze. She couldn't help but feel a sense of desire growing inside of her, and she knew that she wanted nothing more than to be with him.

"I'm sorry for the way I reacted earlier," she said, her voice soft. "I just didn't know how to handle everything."

Arjun sat up and took her hand in his. "It's okay, Deepa. I understand. And I'm sorry for even suggesting something so deceitful. It was wrong of me."

Deepa squeezed his hand and leaned in to give him a hug. "It's okay," she said. "We'll figure it out. Together."

As they sat there, wrapped in each other's embrace, Deepa felt a sense of hope wash over her. She knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together and find a way to make things right.

As Deepa and Arjun sat on the couch, the blowjob was now a distant memory, Deepa was getting horny. She glanced over at Arjun and saw that he too looked very horny.

"Are you ready?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Arjun nodded and grinned. "lets see the goodies," he said.

Deepa stood up and reached back, unhooking her blouse and a moment later her two ripe mangoes were exposed. She held them out to Arjun, who tenderly palmed them and gave her a grateful smile.

"Look at these puppies!," he said, his eyes shining with appreciation.

Deepa watched as he gently consumed her boobs, his movements slow and deliberate. She could see the hunger in his eyes as he hungrily took each nipple in his mouth, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of desire growing inside of her.

As she watched him, she couldn't help but scold him gently. "Be gentle!" she said, trying to stifle a laugh.

Arjun looked up at her and chuckled. "I'm trying, but these are just too good," he said, taking another bite.

Deepa laughed and shook her head, her heart filled with love for him. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him in her life, and she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together and come out stronger on the other side.

As the sun began to set, Deepa and Arjun found themselves wrapped up in each other's arms, lost in a world of their own. The earlier tension and uncertainty had melted away, replaced with a sense of love and contentment.

"I love you, Deepa," Arjun whispered, his breath warm against her ear.

Deepa snuggled closer to him and sighed happily. "I love you too, Arjun," she replied, her heart overflowing with love.

They lay there in silence, their bodies entwined as the sun set and the stars came out. The world around them faded away, and all that mattered was the love they shared.

As the night wore on, Deepa and Arjun's love for each other only grew stronger. They knew that they had been through a lot together, and that they had come out stronger on the other side.

And as they fell asleep in each other's arms, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, hand in hand.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start. go ahead
Like Reply
Brilliant....
Superb.....
Amazing....
Keep rocking.....
Like Reply
[Image: 7HGZ6Ev.png]

Deepa, Arjun, and Nandu are sitting at a small table in the coffee shop. Nandu clears his throat and begins to speak.

Nandu: "Arjun, I wanted to talk to you about something important. As you know, Deepa and I are getting married."

Arjun: "Yes, I know. Congratulations."

Nandu: "Thank you. But I'm afraid I have to ask you to stop speaking with Deepa. It's not appropriate for her to be talking to you now that she's engaged to me."

Deepa, trying to play along, adds in.

Deepa: "Yes, Arjun. Nandu is right. We can't keep talking like this. I'm sorry."

Arjun looks at Deepa with a mix of sadness and frustration.

Arjun: "Deepa, I know I made some mistakes in the past. But I really love you. Can't you see that you're making a huge mistake?"

Deepa, still trying to maintain the charade, replies firmly.

Deepa: "No, Arjun. I love Nandu. I'm sorry if you can't accept that."

Nandu, not picking up on the tension between Deepa and Arjun, speaks up.

Nandu: "I understand if you're upset, Arjun. But Deepa and I are getting married and there's nothing you can do about it. I hope you can respect our decision and move on."

Arjun sighs and stands up from the table.

Arjun: "I'll try my best, Nandu. But I can't just stand by and watch Deepa throw her life away like this. I'll always care about her, even if she doesn't feel the same way."

With that, Arjun turns and walks out of the coffee shop, leaving Deepa and Nandu alone at the table. Deepa looks down at her hands, guilt and sadness etched on her face.

Nandu, noticing the change in Deepa's demeanor, reaches out to touch her hand.

Nandu: "Are you okay, Deepa? You seem upset."

Deepa, trying to compose herself, responds quietly.

Deepa: "I'm fine, Nandu. It's just that...I'm not sure if Arjun will be alright."

Nandu looks taken aback by Deepa's confession.

Nandu: "What do you mean, Deepa? I thought you were over Arjun."

Deepa shakes her head and tears start to form in her eyes.

Deepa: "I'm sorry, Nandu. I will not bring up Arjun again in our conversations."

Nandu looks hurt and betrayed.

Deepa reaches out to take Nandu's hand, her own shaking with emotion.

Deepa: "I'm so sorry, Nandu. I never meant to hurt you."

Nandu pulls his hand away and stands up from the table.

Nandu: "I can't do this right now, Deepa. I need some time to process everything. I'll talk to you later."

And with that, Nandu turns and walks out of the coffee shop angrily, leaving Deepa alone with her thoughts.

Within a few minutes he composes himself and comes back.

Nandu: "Deepa, I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. You make me feel alive and I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you."

Deepa smiles and leans in closer to Nandu.

Deepa: "Oh Nandu, you have no idea how much you mean to me. When I'm with you, I feel like I can be myself. You make me feel loved and cherished."

Nandu reaches out and cups Deepa's face in his hands.

Nandu: "You are the most amazing woman I've ever met, Deepa. I promise to always love and support you, no matter what life throws our way."

Deepa closes her eyes as Nandu leans in to kiss her. Their lips meet in a soft, tender kiss that quickly becomes more passionate. They continue to kiss and hold each other close, completely lost in the moment.

As they sit in the coffee shop, wrapped up in each other's embrace, it becomes clear to anyone watching that Deepa and Nandu are deeply in love. They are oblivious to the world around them, completely focused on each other and their future together. 

After their intimate moment in the coffee shop, Nandu and Deepa decide to go out for a walk. They stroll through the city, hand in hand, enjoying each other's company and the warm evening air.

As they walk, Nandu turns to Deepa and smiles.

Nandu: "Deepa, would you like to come back to my place for the night? I know it's sudden, but I just can't bear the thought of being away from you for even a moment."

Deepa looks at Nandu and feels shaken by the request. She knows that she should probably say yes, but she can't overcome the resistance she feels towards him.

Deepa: "Yes, Nandu. I would love to stay with you tonight."

Nandu beams with happiness and wraps his arm around Deepa's waist.

Nandu: "I'm so glad, Deepa. You won't regret this, I promise."

They make their way back to Nandu's apartment and spend the night wrapped up in each other's arms. As they lay in bed, Nandu continues to talk and laugh, completely lost in his own little world.

As the night wears on, they become more and more intimate with each other. Nandu kisses Deepa's neck and shoulders, running his hands over her body as she stays silent.

Nandu stands up, holding in penis in his hand. He grinned as he watched Deepa observing him. He has a sly look in his eye.

Deepa approached Nandu and raised an eyebrow at the penis.

Deepa: "What are you up to, Nandu?"

Nandu chuckled and held out his dick to Deepa.

Nandu: "I thought you might want a snack, my love. This dick is just begging to be sucked."

Deepa took the penis from Nandu with a blank expression. She gently handled it, running her fingers over its smooth skin.

Nandu watched with a mixture of lust and amusement as Deepa began to give him a handjob. She slowly and sensuously revealed the pink, dick head filled with precum, her lips curving into a seductive smile.

Nandu nodded eagerly and leaned in closer to Deepa. She tentatively licked his penis and then took it in her mouth, his eyes locked onto Deepa's as she tasted his salty juicy cum.

Deepa leaned in more and began to suck the penis, running her tongue over the soft flesh. Nandu watched, entranced, as Deepa's tongue left a trail of wetness on his member. He reached out and ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her in.

Nandu couldn't believe his luck. Deepa was the beauty queen on his group. He was balding and not exactly good looking. She was a total babe. And still she fell for him! 

He could feel his dick about to ejaculate. This was too much stimulation for him. He held Deepa's head tight. And he started throat fucking her. Deepa was surprised. "mmmfllfh mm.. dmdfmll" was all she could say. Nandu held her head tight and ejaculated in her mouth. She had swallowed his cum entirely. 

"Are you okay?", Nandu asked her concerned. 

"Yeah! Next time let me know before you drain your balls in my throat!", She was a bit annoyed. 

"I am sorry! I could not control myself!" Nandu sheepishly said. 

"I am going to return the favor okay! I will go down on you!"

The thought of Nandu going down on her made Deepa uncomfortable. 

"I have to go home Nandu now. I have office meeting early in the morning!" 

"okay, let me get dressed. I will drop you off"
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply
Looks like Deepa life going to fall in a sadist hand and suffer
Like Reply