Adultery Housewife’s guilty sex
Sex story of a newly married wife whose virginity was broken before her husband did….
[+] 2 users Like Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story line
Like Reply
Hi. Storyline is good. Kindly start the story as soon as possible and kindly give regular updates.
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Start the story
Like Reply
(03-01-2023, 08:13 PM)Vamshiravi144 Wrote: Sex story of a newly married wife whose virginity was broken before her husband did….

Losing virginity before marriage is not a big problem. To overcome the guilt feeling is a real big problem. 

It will be interesting to read. I am eagerly waiting for that.
Like Reply
The story is about a conservative wife loosing virginity during honeymoon but before husband

Wife - Pooja
Husband - Rakesh
[+] 1 user Likes Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2023, 12:57 AM)Vamshiravi144 Wrote: The story is about a conservative wife loosing virginity during honeymoon but before husband

Wife  - Pooja
Husband - Rakesh

If husband wimp cock is not good enough to break the seal, obviously another man should do. Only way is to make that wimp as cuck and watch and be happy  Big Grin
Like Reply
Interesting. Start soon
Like Reply
Well OK , thought its OK , its gone now, I HV a strong feeling its the same story, your loss
[+] 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post
Like Reply
I found this old story and took the liberty of sharing it. This one is similar to the tittle I hope you guys don't mind me posting in this thread.
Like Reply
(22-01-2023, 09:00 PM)pavanbadugu; Wrote: I found this old story and took the liberty of sharing it. This one is similar to the tittle I hope you guys don't mind me posting in this thread.

Are you mad posting the story in another authors thread  This story is not good. Please delete this
Like Reply