Fantasy Bollywood Dreams- A Hot Threesome With Two Bolly Babes
Hello, my name is Brian. All you need to know about me is that I'm a white male in his mid 20s. I'm 5'10, slightly overweight and have brown hair. I don't shave my body hair, and my uncircumcised dick is 7 inches when fully erect. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
I graduated university in spring of 2017, with a Master's in Tourism & Travel. After several months of writing letters and making phone calls, I finally managed to land my dream job as a tourism promoter. Before I knew it, I was getting paid to visit places I had never even heard of before. It was a dream come true for me.
In the summer of 2018 I was contacted by the Indian Tourism Authority to help promote foreign tourism to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. I began researching the islands extensively, and in early October, I found myself on a plane heading to a place I never even thought about visiting. Getting to the Andamans was no easy feat. I first had to fly from California to Vancouver, then from Vancouver to Calcutta, then from Calcutta to the Andaman Islands. The flight from Vancouver to Calcutta was nearly 20 hours, and I honestly didn't expect to get much sleep.
The flight to Calcutta was really uneventful. I got placed in an aisle seat next to two older passengers who didn't speak English, and there are only so many hours of Bollywood movies one can watch. The food honestly wasn't that great either. The flight attendants were cute, but it didn't matter as I barely even saw them. I draped the airline blanket over me, reclined my seat and tried to get some sleep, but to no avail. Eventually, I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to flip through an in flight magazine which had pictures and gossip about Bollywood stars. I flipped through several pages until I came across the fashion section. I slowly flipped through each page enjoying the Bollywood babes and their elaborate dresses. Eventually, I came upon two full page pictures of Shilpa Shetty and Deepika Padukone. My cock immediately began to harden.
I didn't know too many Bollywood stars, but I will admit that I did have quite a crush on Shilpa and Deepika. However, this is something I never admitted to my friends or family. Everyone I knew either had a crush on Angelina Jolie or Gal Gadot, but I personally preferred the Bollywood girls. Don't ask why, there was just something about them I found more attractive and appealing. And yes, I do think their exotic factor had a lot to do with it. Either way, Bollywood actresses were someone Americans knew very little about, and Indian girls kind of had a bad rep where I came from. I had already gotten shit from my family for saying I found Indian girls attractive, so I thought it'd be best if I kept my attraction to Shilpa and Deepika a secret.
Although Shilpa was almost twice as old as me at 43, I still found her raging hot. Deepika was closer to my age at just 32, and was one of the few celebrities I knew who looked just as hot without her make up. If I'm honest though, I'd always been more attracted to Shilpa, even though she was older. She was taller, darker, had more exotic features and her feet were a lot sexier than Deepika's. That's right, I'm that kind of guy. Shilpa was also into yoga and her poses were extremely erotic, and always gave me a raging hard-on.
Deepika on the other hand I considered more of a cutie than a hottie. She had that innocent good girl look that I really liked, and she looked so sexy in closed heels. However, her skin was lighter than Shilpa's, she was the same height, had smaller breasts and her feet weren't as sexy. However, I did find her ankle tattoo extremely erotic. Both women were extremely attractive to me. I had finally found a way to entertain myself on this long boring flight.

[Image: Andaman%2Band%2BNicobar%2Bislands.jpg]
Suddenly, there I was in another world, as I found myself walking completely nude on a gorgeous white sand beach in the Andaman Islands, the warm tropical breeze hitting my naked body. The sand was as soft as powder, and I was surrounded by turquoise water and towering limestone cliffs. I could not believe it, it was the middle of the day and there wasn't a single person in sight.
I decided to go for a nude swim among the picturesque rocks. The tropical water felt good on my naked body, and it was so calm and clear that I wasn't worried about getting bitten by a shark or venomous sea snake. I decided to explore a little, and swim to another part of the cove. As I rounded a bend in the cove, I spotted another gorgeous white sand beach nestled in amongst the rocks. This one was smaller and much more secluded than the one I had just come from. Suddenly, I spotted some movement. Two humanlike figures were performing yoga on the beach. I suddenly realized I was not alone. As I swam closer I realized that it was two girls, and just like me, they were enjoying this island paradise completely nude. The two women were facing the rocks, so I couldn't see anything aside from their hair, asses and backs of their legs. From her olive skin tone, I determined that at least one of the girls had to be Indian.
Suddenly in complete synchronicity, they lifted their right legs, bend their knees, and placed their feet upon the inner thigh of their left leg. One of the girls was having difficulty maintaining her balance. Holy shit, this was SO hot! Two hot women doing nude yoga on the beach, this was every man's dream. I needed to get closer, so as creepy as it was, I swam into the shallows and made my way towards the girls. Suddenly, I found myself just inches away from them. I knew they would see me eventually, so I thought it would be less creepy if I just introduced myself.
"Looking good ladies!" I called out.

****STAY TUNED FOR MORE****
[+] 2 users Like KissMyFeet's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I heard a loud synchronized gasp as the two girls fumbled and turned around.
"Don't be afraid ladies, I don't... HOLY SHIT!"
As the women struggled to cover their breasts and genitalia, my heart skipped a beat as I realized these were no ordinary women. They were none other than Shilpa Shetty and Deepika Padukone.
"Who are you?" Deepika asked in a gasping tone.
"Oh my God! I can't believe it's you! I'm a huge fan!"
My sudden burst of excitement got the better of me, and without thinking, I dropped to my knees and planted several kisses upon the actress' bare feet. First on Deepika's, then on Shilpa's.
"You don't know how excited I am to meet you ladies. Oh, pardon me, where are my manners? My name is Brian, and I'm a huge fan of yours! It's an honor to meet you ladies."
"What are you doing here?" Shilpa asked me in an angry tone. "And why are you naked?"
"I was exploring near the rocks and came upon this beach, and saw what looked like two naked girls doing yoga. Naturally, I had to investigate."
"How long were you watching us?" Deepika asked in a panicked tone.
"Not too long," I replied. "I watched you ladies from the water a little bit. It looked like Deepika was having trouble keeping her balance. Anyways, I thought it would be less creepy if I just let you know I was here. Either way, I had to see you up close. I can't believe it's you guys. You guys look amazing! And you look so cute when you're creeped out. Oh, and you guys might as well uncover yourselves, I can see your pubes."
The two superstars gave each other a look of concern, and slowly began to remove their hands from their bodies. Suddenly, I found myself staring at the nude bodies of the two most beautiful women in the world. Then it hit me, Shilpa and Deepika have never taken a single nude pic. I was probably the only man on earth, aside from their husbands and doctors to have seen them without their clothes. I was the luckiest fanboy on earth.

Shilpa's breasts were huge and slightly saggy, and her nipples were small and dark. Her vaginal lips were guarded by a dense forest of black pubic hairs. Her feet were large and her toes long. Her nail beds were large and her nails stuck slightly past the tips of her toes, just as I had seen online. That particular day, her toenails were painted a dark red, and her big toes had an elaborate silver flower design on them. Her feet stood out beautifully against the white Andaman sand. Her fingernails were long and coated with a very dark brown polish. Her lips were pink, her eyeliner was dark, and a thin gold chain encircled her slim waste.
[Image: world_yoga_day_shilpa_shetty_kundra_on_y...k=-vv0OtHR]

Deepika's breasts were about two times smaller than Shilpa's, but were firmer and had larger puffier nipples. Deepika also had a nice patch of pubic hair down below, but her's wasn't as large or as dense as Shilpa's. Deepika had chosen black polish for her toenails, and decided to wear a small silver anklet around her right ankle. Her feet were smaller than Shilpa's, and toes shorter, but were still sexy, especially with the tattoo encircling her left ankle, which stood out beautifully against her fair skin. Her fingernails were cut short, and she had decided not to paint them. Her lips were bright red, and she had only a slight hint of mascara.
[Image: deepika-padukone-6.jpg?impolicy=website&...0&height=0]

"There, that's better," I said with an excited smirk on my face.
The two gave each other another look of awkwardness.
"So, Brian, what brings to this island?" Deepika asked me.
"I'm actually here to promote tourism to the islands. I've been exploring a ton of places, and taking lots of pictures and videos. There's not a whole to do on this particular island though, so I thought I'd take the day off and just have some fun."
"Naked?" Deepika asked me in a surprised tone.
"Yeah. There weren't any people around so I thought, why not? What about you guys? Why are YOU naked?"
"Kind of the same reason," Deepika replied.
"Yeah," Shilpa added. "We told our private boatman to find us a quiet beach, so I could teach Deepika some yoga. We saw nothing but rocks and sea for miles, so we thought it'd be more fun and therapeutic to do it naked. But if I'm honest, we're slightly embarrassed that you caught us."
"Yeah, imagine if our husbands found out," Deepika chimed in. "Thank heavens you're not the paparazzi."
"You won't tell anyone, will you?" Shilpa asked with a look of concern on her face.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I assure you, you girls have nothing to be embarrassed about. You're absolutely beautiful!"
"Oh stop the flattery," Shilpa said. "We're actresses, we can tell when you're lying."
"I don't think he's lying, dear," Deepika replied.
"Oh my God!" Shilpa cried out as she looked down and saw my stiffing cock. "What? No way! That must be from you dear, 'cuz he certainly didn't get that from me."
"No, I got it from you too Shilpa, I assure you. You're both equally stunning!"
"Oh well thanks," Shilpa replied. "That's really sweet. I'm actually amazed that someone your age still finds me attractive."
"Yeah, I have a huge crush on both of you," I told the girls.
"Aw, well that's really sweet of you dear," Shilpa replied. "But I don't think our husbands would be too happy to hear you saying that."
"Then it's a good thing they're not here," I told the girls.

I suddenly felt my cock begin to twitch, and the two stars simultaneously let out the cutest giggles I had ever heard. I saw their faces light up with the cutest smiles I had ever seen, as they turned to each other and whispered something in Hindi.

"Okay Brian, let's have some fun," Deepika said. "But only 'cuz you seem like a nice guy. Just stay there and enjoy the show."
"What show?" I asked the actress.

****STAY TUNED FOR MORE****
Like Reply
Before I could say "Kama Sutra", the hot nude actresses were caressing each other's faces, while they engaged in the Desi version of French kissing. Holy shit, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing! Two smoking hot Bollywood superstars having a nude make out session right in front of me. Could this really be happening?
[Image: 136.jpg?impolicy=website&width=875&height=0]
After a short while, the girls started getting friskier and I was getting hornier by the minute. The girls' identical height made their act all the much easier. Their fingers slowly started to make their way down each other's backs, and before I knew it, the two stars were digging their fingers into each other's firm sexy ass cheeks. Suddenly, Shilpa propped up one of Deepika's legs. Deepika threw her arms around Shilpa's shoulders and began to hump, as Shilpa continued to dig her long nails into her friend's ass. After a few more seconds the stars released each other, and without warning, put their fingers in each other's mouths. They sucked on them until they were completely soaked with each other's saliva. The Bollywood babes resumed their steaming make out session, as their wet fingers began to pleasure each other's chuts. At this point, I couldn't take it anymore. This was so fucking hot! I reached down and began to gently stroke my cock, just enough to feel a pleasurable sensation, but not make myself cum.

I saw Deepika turn her head just long enough to eye my dick and give me a naughty smile, before returning to her make out session with Shilpa. Not long after, the two actresses began biting each other's ears and necks, as they continued to pleasure each other's hairy chuts. I could tell they were really enjoying it, especially Deepika, who was definitely the naughtier one. So it came as no surprise to me when she extended her free hand, and motioned at me to come towards them. She didn't need to ask me twice. I was over there faster than a child pick pocket at the Taj Mahal. The two gave each other one last French kiss, before releasing each other.
"Okay Brian," Deepika said to me in a naughty tone. "Let's see what you can do."

She needn't say more. Since Deepika seemed to be the hornier of the two, I decided to do start with her. I moved her dark silky hair behind her ear, gently caressed her face, and engaged in a sensual make out session. I felt my cock twitch and become slightly harder, as we bit each other's lips, and began exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I pulled her closer until I could feel her soft breasts on my hairy chest. I felt my cock twitch as it pressed against her stomach. As I continued to caress and French her, a pair of long brown arms reach around us and caressed us. Suddenly, I could feel Shilpa's massive breasts pressing against my naked back, and her large bush grinding side to side against my naked ass. I was now sandwiched in between the two Bollywood beauties. I was the luckiest man on earth!
Shilpa's hands once again made their way down Deepika's back and found her ass. I Frenched Deepika for a few more seconds before proceeding to nibble on her ear and collar bone, the sensation of which caused her back to arch, and her mouth to let out a moan. I gently pushed her back, giving myself just enough space to turn around and perform the same actions on Shilpa. As I caressed and Frenched the older star, I could feel Deepika's breasts and pubes grinding against my naked backside. Suddenly, I felt her hand reach around my waste and begin to stroke my cock. The incredible sensation made it twitch and harden even more. Just like with Deepika, I concluded my make out session with Shilpa, with an ear nibble and collar bone kiss. Her reaction was the same as her friend's. As I pulled my body away, I saw Shilpa's hand take Deepika's place on my dick. Holy shit, her fingers were so long and sexy, and I could feel myself beginning to leak precum. I had to look over her shoulder at the water, or I surely would've blown my load right there.
[Image: screenshot_from_2019-11-23_17-31-31_5408...547-m.jpeg]
I removed her hand from my cock and slowly began to crouch as I proceeded to kiss my way down her body. My lips quickly found their way onto the actress's naked breasts. I could taste her sweat as I licked my way down her cleavage. Suddenly, my mouth found itself on the star's hard nipple. I sucked on it like a breastfeeding baby, than proceeded to circumnavigate it with my tongue several times. I repeated the same action with her other nipple. I felt the star's long nails dig into my back, as she arched her back and let out a series of gentle moans. The star was clearly aroused.

I than began kissing my way down her abdomen and stomach. Her long nails were now digging into my scalp as I proceeded to pleasure her navel with my tongue, an action she clearly found pleasurable. I even gave her gold waste chain a few tugs. Suddenly, I found my mouth just a few inches from her hairy bush. I looked up and saw her gritting her teeth with anticipation. I gave her my sexiest smile, and went to work on her bush. I clamped down onto her pubes and began to bite. I bit and pulled, bit and pulled. Holy shit, I couldn't get enough. I had always wanted to eat a hairy pussy, but never imagined my first time would be with Shilpa Shetty. The actress once again dug her fingers into my scalp, and I could hear Deepika moaning right behind me. She knew she would be getting it next.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to taste Shilpa's chut. Like an explorer clearing the entrance to a lost cave, I parted Shilpa's bush with my fingers, until I could see her pink insides. She opened her legs to allow me better access. I repositioned my face one last time, placed my mouth on her chut, and began to lick. Holy shit, Shilpa's pussy tasted incredible! A combination of sweat, seawater, cinnamon and curry. It was unlike anything I had ever tasted! As my tongue explored every inch of her wet chut, I could hear Deepika getting antsy.
[Image: shilpa-shetty-feet-5.jpg]
"Oh dear God! Hurry up!" she begged. "I want some too!"
Yep, Deepika was definitely the hornier one. It turned me on so much, knowing that she couldn't wait to have me. At that point I decided I would take my time and really make her beg for it. I made her watch as I continued to go down on Shilpa's chut.
"Oh Brian! You're amazing! That feels SOOOOOOOO good!" she cried out. "Ahhhhhhhh!"
"Oh you guys are killing me!" Deepika cried out. "Oh my God, you're making her toes curl up! I can't take it anymore! Fuck this!"
At that moment, Deepika ran up behind me, grabbed my head and yanked it away from Shilpa's crotch.
"Come on! She's had enough!" Deepika called out.
I managed to grab Shilpa's hand and give her sexy fingers a quick suck, before Deepika pulled me away completely.
"Come on!" she cried out.
"Okay. I'll be back Shilpa," I told her.

Deepika couldn't take it anymore. She pulled my face up to her's and proceeded to kiss me like I'd never been kissed before. This make out session was far rougher than the first. Holy shit, Deepika was a feisty one! No one had ever kissed me so aggressively. At this point I began to wonder what I had gotten myself into. Just then, our tongues extended simultaneously, and began to explore each other's mouths. I won't lie, Deepika was a much better French kisser than Shilpa, but I wasn't about to tell Shilpa that.
[Image: e862cd80-9f9a-11e9-bbda-5f066d5c82b2.jpg]
After what seemed like an eternity, our mouths finally parted, and I proceeded to bite the actress's neck and collar bone, matching her aggressive pace. Suddenly, I could feel her cute toes digging into the top's of my feet, and I knew I was giving her exactly what she wanted. My dickhead was now soaking wet, and I could feel precum starting to run down my shaft. I wasted no more time and began to kiss my way down towards the actress's tits. She let out a massive moan and dug her fingers into my scalp, as my mouth began to pleasure her hard, puffy nipple. Because of its shape, I was unable to suck on it in the same way I was able to suck on Shilpa's. Instead, I cupped her puffy areola with my mouth and pleasured her nipple with my tongue. Suddenly, I could feel her knees start to buckle, as she massaged my scalp with her fingers.
"Mmmmmm YES!" the actress cried out. "YES! YES! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

The moaning continued as I repeated the same action on her other breast. I gave them a few more aggressive kisses, and began working my way down. I knew she couldn't wait for me to eat her chut. She wouldn't have to wait much longer. I kissed my way down her abdomen and stomach, licking her navel as I had done with Shilpa.
"Oh GOD!" she cried out! "LOWER! I can't take it anymore!"
At that point, I decided not to torture her any longer. She had waited long enough. Deepika's bush was much smaller than Shilpa's, so I struggled to grab a good chunk. After a few attempts, I finally clamped down onto the actress's pubes, and began to bite and tug.
"OH YES! YES!" the actress cried out as she pulled on my hair. "That's it dear, that's it! Eat my bush, Brian! Oh yeah! You're making my toes curl, babe! Mmmmmmmm! FUCK! Mmmmmmmmm!"
[Image: Deepika-padukone-hottest-gallery-never-s...re+(5).jpg]
I pleasured Deepika's bush for another minute or so, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more.
"Oh God, Brian! You're so cute! I wanna feel your tongue on chut!" the actress cried out.
I began to work my way down, but instead of immediately pleasuring her chut, I kissed the inside of her thigh just below it.
"Oh God, Brian!" the actress cried out. "Don't you know what a chut is? You're killing me, dear!"
At that point I felt I had teased her long enough.
"Okay darling, you want it, you got it!"

I repositioned my head, bit her pussy lips with my mouth, and went full on Gene Simons on the actress. I felt her fingers pulling my hair and her legs opening and closing.
"OH YES! YES! FINALLY! That's what I needed! Hare Krishna! No one has ever licked me like that before! You're amazing Brian! Don't stop! Don't stop!"
Deepika's pussy tasted a lot different then Shilpa's. A combination of coconut, bananas, jasmine and chocolate. I had never tasted one so sweet. Holy shit, I could have licked it all day. At this point I was starting to get my own urges. My dick was starting to get to antsy.

"I'm sorry Deepika, I'm sorry. I can't anymore," I told the actress.
"Huh. NO! You brother fucker! Why'd you stop?"
"I'm sorry darling, but you made me so horny! I wanna put my dick in your pussy!" I told the actress. "Get on your hands and knees and spread wide," I instructed her.
"Oh fuck! You got it babe!"
[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Feet-6897492.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like KissMyFeet's post
Like Reply
Nice story..
Like Reply
The actress did as I instructed, and I began to position myself for insertion.
"Hey guys! I'm still here!" Shilpa reminded us.
"Don't worry Shilps, I'll get back to you soon. I promise."
"But I want you NOW!" she cried out.
"Don't worry babe, we won't be long," Deepika assured her. "I'll take care of you dear. Lay down in front of me and spread your legs wide."
"Holy shit! Okay!" Shilpa cried out.
As I steadied myself for insertion, I could see Shilpa positioning herself in front of Deepika. She spread her legs as wide as she could, and I suddenly had the best view of her bush I had seen so far. Holy shit, I had no idea Shilpa was that flexible. She was nearly doing the splits. The reality of what was about to happened suddenly hit me. Holy shit, this was gonna be hot!

Deepika positioned her face above Shilpa's crotch and I positioned my dick at the entrance to Deepika's chut. As my dick began to enter the star's chut, her mouth simultaneously made contact with Shilpa's chut. Shilpa's toes curled hard, and she let out a loud cry, as Deepika began to pleasure her chut.
"OH FUCK! Deepika! Mmmmmmmm!"
I squeezed Deepika's ass cheek with my left hand, and grabbed her hair with my right and began to thrust. I could feel her muscles tense up, and had she not been going down on Shilpa, she most certainly would have started moaning right then and there. Holy fuck, her chut was soaking wet, as was my cock. The combination of both our juices reduced the friction, allowing my cock to slide easily. Her chut was still tight enough though, so as not to reduce the sensation, and I could feel my foreskin retracting back and forth as I thrusted inside the actress's horny chut. Despite only being slightly above average size, I was unable to get my cock all the way in. The fact that my cock was too big for the actress, turned me on even more, and I could feel my penile muscles contracting against her vaginal walls, as I continued to thrust.

I looked up to see how Shilpa was doing. Her fingers were now digging into the soft Andaman sand, and she appeared to be struggling to control her orgasm.
"Holy shit, Deepi! How do you do that?" the horny actress cried out.
Holy shit, Deepika's tongue must've been doing some incredible things to Shilpa's chut. I was starting to imagine what kind of actions she could perform on my dick. Suddenly, I noticed Deepika beginning to kiss Shilpa's chut, and before I knew, she was pulling and tugging at her friend's bush, like an aggressive dog. I wasn't even upset that Deepika ate Shilpa's bush better than me. The action was just too hot. It was at this point, that I peered out at the rock outcrop in front of us. As much as I wanted to observe the action, the last thing I wanted to do was blow my load, as I still needed to fuck Shilpa. I tapped Deepika on the shoulder to signal to her that I wanted the girls to switch off. I removed my dick from Deepika's chut, and yanked her head off Shilpa's crotch. A little bit of sexy vengeance.
[Image: Shilpa-Shetty-Bikini-2.jpg]
"Okay Shilpa, get on your hands and knees," I instructed her.
"Fuck that, I wanna be on top," she insisted.
Before I had a chance to say anything else, Shilpa pushed me down onto the soft sand, and I soon found myself staring directly into the intense Andaman sun.
"Deepi, help me," she instructed her friend. "I don't want him moving."
Without hesitation, Deepika stood over my face, spread her legs, and began to squat. The intense sun suddenly became obscured, as I found my noise sandwiched in between Deepika's firm bronzed ass cheeks. I could see nothing but her hair and back. Suddenly, I felt Shilpa's bush humping my dick. The girls now had full control of me. I once again proceeded to pleasure Deepika's chut with my tongue as best as I could, but due to my limited mobility, I could not go down on her as well as I had before.
"Deepika, help me," I heard Shilpa say again.
[Image: deepika-padukone_7591_50_deepfake-768x754.jpg]
Suddenly, I felt Deepika's hand wrap around my cock, which was still covered in our juices, and maneuver it towards Shilpa's chut. As incredible as this sounds, in reality, this was not a good situation to find myself in. My cock was now so stiff that one wrong move and the thing would snap. My manhood was now literally in the girls' hands. 

Suddenly, I felt a wetness on my cock that was different from the one that was already there. Within seconds, my cock was completely engulfed by Shilpa's chut. I felt my foreskin retract as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her hairy abyss. Unlike Deepika, Shilpa was able to get me all the way in. The sensation of our pubes touching was one of the most incredible sensations I had ever felt. Unfortunately, I couldn't see a whole lot, so I could only hope that the girls would give me some sort of indication of what was happening.

As Deepika continued to grind her ass and pussy against my face, I could feel Shilpa riding my cock, like a horny Bollywood cowgirl. I could only imagine how wide her legs were spread.
"Kiss me, honey," I heard Shilpa say.
Holy shit, did she just say what I think she said? Were these Bollywood beauties really about to have a steaming make out session on top of me? I felt both their bodies lean slightly forward, and could hear them starting to smooch. God damnit, I wished I had a video camera. I wanted so badly to observe the action.
"You wanna lick each other's fingers, babe?" I heard Shilpa ask.
"You know I do,"Deepika replied.
"Mmmmmmm," I heard one of the girls cry out.
Holy shit, their fingers were still covered with all our juices, and there they were licking them and enjoying it. This was the hottest thing ever!
"Now kiss me again, babe," I heard Shilpa say.
The action went on for a few more minutes, until Shilpa finally said, "Okay, that's enough dear. I think it's time we returned the favor. Let him go."
[Image: 90527a574070696a2e06297c561451a5.jpg]
I felt the weight of the girls lift off me, and I once again found myself staring into the intense Andaman sun. I like Deepika Padukone's ass on my face as much as the next guy, but at this point, I was happy to be able to breath again. The girls grabbed me by my armpits, and helped me back onto my feet.
"Stay right there dear," Deepika instructed. "Trust me sweetheart, you're gonna enjoy this."

At that moment, Deepika slowly crouched to the ground, grabbed my stiff twitching cock and placed it in her mouth. She spread her legs and with her free hand, began to pleasure her Bollywood clit, as she stimulated my cock with her mouth and hand. Holy shit, it was the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced! The twisting motion on her hand, along with the sucking motion of her hot Bollywood lips was unlike anything I had ever felt. The fact that sucking me off was turning her on, made me even more aroused. I began to run my hand through her soft silky hair, and could feel her tongue circumnavigating my wet and unretracted foreskin. Soon after, I felt the tip of her tongue pleasuring my cum hole, which was now wide open and leaking like the monsoon. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain, as the feisty actress began to tug on the little bit of foreskin that was still hanging off my tip. Holy shit, it felt incredible! I was starting to like Deepika a little more, but suddenly out of nowhere, our fun was interrupted by Shilpa.
[Image: deepikapadukone71579761387.jpg]
"Back off dear, it's my turn. Let me show you how it's done."
Holy shit, as much I was enjoying Deepika, the fact that Shilpa couldn't wait to suck my dick really turned me on. As Deepika released my cock from her grasp, I wondered what surprises Shilpa had in store for me. I was about to find out.

I watched as Shilpa laid down on her stomach, directly in front of me. She spread her legs apart and slowly began to lift her legs and body. She then stretched her arms into a wide V, and wrapped her long fingers around her ankles. I suddenly found myself staring at her giant sandy soles, which were now positioned above her head. I could see her slightly sagging breasts just barely touching the sand. Holy shit, I had seen pictures of her doing this pose many times, and it had always been the one that turned me on the most, but I never imagined I would see her doing it naked. I still couldn't believe how flexible she was. I felt my cock become even harder and wetter, as I saw her beautiful brown skin glistening with sweat. This was the luckiest day of my life.
She closed her eyes, ran her tongue across her hot pink lips, and in the most sensual tone I had ever heard her speak, instructed me to come towards her. She opened her mouth and I could see her wet tongue licking the roof of her mouth. I knew exactly what she wanted. With my feet on the soft sand, I made my way towards the Bollywood beauty and proceeded to slide my stiff rod, into the mouth of this stunning woman.
[Image: Shilpa-Shetty-Doing-Yoga-2.jpg]
My cock was still drenched in precum, the girls' vaginal juices and Deepika's saliva. I was about to get a coat of Shilpa's saliva added to the mix. I could feel her warm wet tongue on the underside of my dick, which made it stiffen even more. Her large perfect teeth clamped down just enough for me to feel them, but still allow my dick to move. I slid in as far as I could without choking her and began to thrust. Suddenly, there I was, fucking the throat of the most beautiful woman on earth. The sight of her large sexy soles made me even more aroused.

I grabbed a large strand of her silky brown hair, and gradually began to increase speed. I could feel my foreskin retracting more and more with each thrust, and I could feel my precum sticking to the roof of the star's mouth. The sensation of my cock in her mouth made her long toes curl up, and I thought I was gonna lose it right there. Then with one more thrust, I felt my foreskin plop back and trap behind my glans. My throbbing head was now fully exposed, and with my foreskin trapped, fucking the star's mouth became all the more easier. The combination of ejaculatory and salivary fluids made my cock slide with ease. On the down side, my cock was now so drenched that I could barely feel the sensation of Shilpa's tongue. On the other hand, maybe this wasn't such a bad thing as it kept me from blowing my load too early.

I took one more peak at her sand covered soles and couldn't resist anymore. They looked even hotter in person. I moved my hands towards her feet and placed my fingers in between her long toes. The sweat caused by the hot Andaman sun made my fingers slide easily. I than pressed my palms against her sweaty sandy soles. Holy shit, her feet felt so incredible. The realization that I was actually touching the most beautiful feet in the world, made my own toes curl up, and I suddenly felt my groin muscles contract as my cock began to spasm in her mouth. I wanted her sexy feet in my grasp forever. I was now so entranced by Shilpa that I had almost forgotten that Deepika was there too. I turned my head and could see her standing just a few feet away, rubbing her clit and nipple.
"Don't make him cum dear," she said to her celebrity friend. "I wanna go again. Save some for me!"

She was right. Although I had seen Shilpa in this position many times, I had never seen Deepika in it, and I was starting to imagine if she would look just as hot. As incredible as Shilpa felt, I wanted to give Deepika another shot. I slowly began to pull out my cock, and slide my fingers out from between Shilpa's toes. I shoved my fingers into my mouth, completely unphased by the fact that they had little specks of Andaman sand. I had to taste Shilpa's feet. As I licked the star's fresh sweat and toe juice off my fingers, I felt her tongue do a quick 360 around my wet throbbing head, which was now red as a crab and double its normal size. Then as a final gesture, her tongue began to rapidly pleasure my hole, and I felt my groin muscles tighten as my cock began to twitch.
[Image: HOT-Shilpa-Shetty-dons-a-printed-monokin...urves.jpeg]
"Okay dear! STOP! You're gonna make him cum!" I heard Deepika shout.
"Okay. Shilpa, stop. Let her go," I instructed.

I could feel my orgasm building and could have let Shilpa finish me off right there. However, I wanted to be fair to Deepika, so I withheld my orgasm and allowed the stars to switch places one last time. I seized the opportunity to examine my cock. Holy shit, the sight of it gave me a slight scare. I had never seen it so long and fat, and my head, which was red as a crab and glistening from five different bodily fluids, was so large and throbbing that I couldn't pull my foreskin back to it's natural position even if I tried. It was at the moment that I realized my hypothesis, which I had developed from years of watching Indian porn, was completely true. Indian girls were the only ones in the world who know how to properly treat and uncircumcised dick. Hypothesis confirmed.

I was quickly snapped out of my day dream, as I noticed Deepika assuming the same pose Shilpa had just shown her. Although I was more attracted to Shilpa, for some reason the pose looked a lot hotter with Deepika doing it, despite the fact that she wasn't as flexible as Shilpa, and I had to bend my knees slightly in order to allow her access to my cock. But I was more than happy to help the stunning Bollywood beauty out.
[Image: deepika-padukone-3.jpg?impolicy=website&...0&height=0]
The exotic actress licked her hot red lips, and I knew she was ready to go. After Shilpa's lesson, I knew this blowjob would be better than her first. As she closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, I once again felt my groin muscles contract. However, my cock was now so hard that it barely even twitched a centimeter. My toes curled up in the soft sand, as I slowly slid my cock into the star's mouth, careful not to make her choke. I grabbed a large strand of her silky hair, and began to thrust. All the juices made my cock slide without ease, and I pretty much repeated the same action I had performed on Shilpa. The actress immediately began to drool like I had never seen, reducing the friction and sensation even more. My cock was quickly becoming drowned in the star's saliva.

I turned my head for a brief second to see if Shilpa was pleasuring herself, before immediately focusing my attention back on Deepika. I could see her legs and body slightly rocking back and forth as she struggled to maintain her pose. It was at that moment that I took the time to examine her soles. Suddenly it hit me, that although I had seen Deepika's feet many times, I had never seen her soles. Deepika's feet were smaller than Shilpa's and her toes shorter, but her crinkly, sand covered soles were quite cute. It was at that moment that I decided I would do the same thing with her feet, that I had done with Shilpa's. I released Deepika's hair from my grasp and inched my hands towards the star's feet. I had a bit of trouble as Deepika's toes were shorter, and weren't producing as much sweat as Shilpa's. I knew I would need a bit of lubrication, so I rubbed the webbings of my fingers on my cock to get them nice and wet. The combination of all the three of our juices was just what I needed to reduce the friction, and I was able to slide my fingers in between her toes with ease. I wrapped my hand around Deepika's feet as I had done with Shilpa earlier, and continued to fuck the star's throat. My toes curled harder and I clenched the actress's feet harder as I gradually began to increase speed. I could feel my dickhead begin to hit the roof of the star's mouth and felt a familiar sensation. This time, I wasn't going to hold back.
[Image: deepika-padukone-beautiful-smile-bollywo...8K-281.jpg]
"I'm gonna cum, Deepika! I'm gonna cum!" I cried out in a high pitched grunt.
Wanting to catch a piece of my orgasm, Shilpa quickly rushed over, got on her knees, put her mouth next to my dick and stuck her tongue out. I knew exactly what she wanted. I released my cock from Deepika's mouth and allowed the stars' tongues to fight it out. Deepika managed to get in a full 360, and both stars proceeded to pleasure my tip with their tongues. Deepika's heightened adrenaline and state of arousal suddenly caused her to become more flexible, as her muscles tensed up and she tightened the grip around her ankles.
"Oh fuck! I'm cummimg ladies, I'm cumming!" I cried out. "It's gonna be a big one! Ready? Oh UGH!"
[Image: SHILPA.jpg]
I let out my loudest grunt ever as my retracted foreskin tightened harder than ever before, and my throbbing head let out an eruption comparable to that of Mt. Vesuvius. My cock was twitching like never before. Holy shit, I had never cum so hard in my life. The stars' faces, necks and hair became cpmpletely drenched with my liquidy cum, which was slowly tricking its way down Shilpa's face, and onto her breasts and pubes. They no longer needed to fight over me. There was plenty to go around.

I looked down to see both stars making out and French kissing on my twitching cock as they rushed to catch every last once of cum, my juices still trickling down their faces. I was the luckiest man on earth!
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 09:26 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Keep going

That's all I have, but I might continue it later
Like Reply