Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hello everyone,

I am Ambika, from South India. I am 35 years old, married for 12 years and a mother of a five-year-old.

I have been reading the erotica here and they are amazing. I am stunned at the talent of some of the writers in keeping the suspense running (and juices flowing!)

I love to read in my free time and I have also been roleplaying via text channels (Hangout, Discord etc.).

Nice to be part of this wonderful forum.

Thanks,
Ambika.
[+] 1 user Likes AWanderingDreamer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi ambika welcome to xossipy
[+] 1 user Likes Ayns's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2022, 11:52 AM)Ayns Wrote: Hi ambika welcome to xossipy

Thanks a lot, Ayns. That's very kind of you.
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 04:33 AM)AWanderingDreamer Wrote: Hello everyone,

I am Ambika, from South India. I am 35 years old, married for 12 years and a mother of a five-year-old.

I have been reading the erotica here and they are amazing. I am stunned at the talent of some of the writers in keeping the suspense running (and juices flowing!)

I love to read in my free time and I have also been roleplaying via text channels (Hangout, Discord etc.).

Thanks,
Ambika.

Yep, you are right Ambika, there are few amazing stories written by talented writers. 

Glad to be part of this. Even I made some good friends through this forum.  

Welcome here and have a great time. 

Cheers
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 04:33 AM)AWanderingDreamer Wrote: Hello everyone,

Ping me on telegram-vidyarthi05
We'll talk there
Thanks,
Ambika.
Like Reply
Hello Ambika. I am myself a new here but little before you so, welcome and have a great time here.
Like Reply