Misc. Erotica Malini Rice Mill
[Image: 592c4fcc87456fb1368b458c-da39a3ee5e6b4b0...0709-7.jpg]

Date: 02 .09. 2022
Title: Malini Rice Mill
Word Count: 9,585
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Malini Rice Mill

My wife Malini is a successful businesswoman now, owning a Rice Mill and providing jobs for 200 people in our village.  She is living the best days of her life with our two sons Manish and Gautham, whom she loves a lot, and spends most of her time at home playing with them.  She loves me a lot as well, and at night she offers herself to me nicely in bed while making love to her, just like the way she offered herself to an investor and the temple priest a couple of years ago.  Not because she wanted to, but she had to, in order to lift our family up from poverty and to make her dream of starting up her own Rice Mill come true.

My wife Malini is 30 now, and even after giving birth to two sons, she is in the best shape of her life now, which is exactly the reason why the investor whom she offered herself to, a couple of years ago, keeps coming to her every time he misses her body.  He even came last week, and was in our bed, sleeping with my wife who was only in her blouse and petticoat, and kissing her lips nicely.  Letting him enjoy my wife, I was at the gate guarding, watching out for people.  When my sons came back from school, I took them out so that the investor could enjoy my wife fully.  By the time I came back home with my sons, the investor had left, and my wife had had her shower and was preparing snacks for our sons in the kitchen with the towel around her wet hair.

“Malini,” as I exclaimed and went near my wife.  “Ram, I want you to go to The Chola Grande Hotel, Manoj is staying there, he will give you a file, and bring it for me,” my wife said.  “Sure, Malini, when do you want me to go?” I asked.  “Now, immediately,” my wife said.  “Malini, you didn’t thank me for guarding our gates when Manoj you were in our bedroom,” I said.  “Ram, I did not notice you when Manoj was here,” my wife said.  “Yeah, you were so busy offering yourself to Manoj, like you were his wife,” I said.  “Hey, come on Ram, he is just my friend, he is coming to me just for pleasure.  You know how ugly and disrespectful his wife is, right,” my wife said.  “Just because his wife is ugly, he can have my beautiful wife?” I said.  “Ram, without him we would have been broke and sitting outside the temple and begging; our sons wouldn’t be studying in a reputed school; and my dream of starting up a Soda Factory wouldn’t have come into reality,” as my wife started saying, “Malini, you have told me this a thousand times, and only because of that I have been letting him have you in our bed and guarding the gates like a security guard,” I said. 

“Ram, what do you want me to do now?  Stop talking to Manoj?” my wife asked, turning around and looking at me.  “Talk to Manoj all you want; Sleep with Manoj all you want, but I want you to give me all the pleasure you give to Manoj, that’s all I want,” as I said, my mom smiled at me and nodded at me to get close to her.  As I went close to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, “Tonight, you can have me, I will make sure you have as much fun as Manoj had with me and give me as much pleasure I gave Manoj,” my wife whispered near my ear.  “Oh thank you, Malini,” as I whispered.  “I will pleasure Manoj all I want; I will sleep around with Manoj all I want; and if you dare try to spoil the relationship between me and Manoj, I will fucking leave you,” my wife whispered.  “No … No… No… Malini… No, I never tried to spoil your relationship with Manoj, in fact I was the one who let him have you in the first place,” I said.  “Exactly, you are the one who started all this, it is because of you I had to sleep with Manoj, and it is you who have to take the responsibility of watching out for others when me and Manoj and me together in bed,” my wife said.  “I am, Malini.  Today, when Manoj was enjoying you in our bed, and you were happily enjoying yourself, I did not disturb you guys and was guarding you guys at the gates and took our sons out so that they don’t disturb you and Manoj,” I said.  “Good, and as a reward for that I am gonna let you have me in bed tonight,” my wife whispered.  “But I want you to offer yourself to me, like the way you were offering yourself to Manoj, Malini,” I said.  “Sure, but before that, Go to The Chola Grande Hotel and collect the file from Manoj and come back,” my wife said and sent me to Manoj to bring the file he was going to give.

Taking my car I started leaving for the 5 Star Hotel where Manoj was staying.  While driving I somehow started having a feeling that I was losing my wife to Manoj, and there was anyone in the world to blame, it had to be me.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When I married my wife, she was cute and shy and innocent.  When she gave birth to my first Son Manish, she started playing around in the house like a schoolgirl, and only after she gave birth to my second son Gautham, she started taking life seriously as Agriculture was not yielding us enough money and we need money to run our family and give our sons a better future.  Quitting farming, we both started to work in our Caste Leader Gopalan’s Rice Mill.  I worked as a Lorry Driver, since my wife had studied until 10th Standard, our Caste Leader made her work as his Accountant.  My friend warned me not to make my wife work in our Caste Leader Gopalan’s Rice Mill as he was a pervert, spares no women.  It has been 2 years since we started working for our Caste Leader Gopalan’s Rice Mill, not once did he try to misbehave with my wife, like my friends and others warned me.  Actually he was not interested in my wife, he was more into the Lower Caste Beautiful Women whom he hired to work in his Rice Mill.  He just loved them, and spent most of his time in the mill ogling at their sensual bodies in their sweaty blouses.  Since they never wore bras inside their blouses, it made their boobs in their sweaty blouses look delicious and yummy.  While they used to carry Annakoodai (Aluminium Basket) over their heads, their saree pallus used to bunch up between their boobs, making their boobs in their sweaty blouses, jut forward and give us the full view of their boobs in their braless blouses.  Me and my other Lorry Driver friends used to enjoy feasting our eyes in our lorries and jerking off watching them.  More than us it was our Caste Leader Gopalan was having more fun.  He did not stop with just ogling at their sensual bodies, but was also enjoying flirting with them.  The way the Lower Caste beauties used to blush and run away from our Caste Leader Gopalan when he used to flirt with them used to make him more horny.  He was helping them financially, and keeping them happy, and was treating all of them like his own wives, and was enjoying his life sleeping with them one babe after the other.

Even our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders, who were always plotting to make politics by destroying the livelihood of the Lower Caste people, after visiting Our Caste leader Gopalan’s Rice Mill, just fell for the Lower Caste beauties in our Rice Mill, and began enjoying themselves flirting with them, and a couple of leaders got lucky and took a couple of beauties home and enjoyed them.

Though my wife was watching all this happening, and feeling horny most of the time, somehow started feeling jealous of the beauties.  Our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders who visit the Rice Mill regularly to feast on the Lower Caste Beauties, flirt with them, and some of them even enjoy their lips, though my wife was beautiful as well, were totally ignoring her and were crazy about the Lower Caste beauties, which made my wife so jealous started wearing her saree below her navel to seek their attention.  She got all the attention, but not from the Our Caste Political Outfit leaders, but from a Businessman and an Investor named Manoj, from Chennai.
Like Reply
One day our Boss Goplan was out of station, and told my wife to receive Mr. Manoj at our Rice Mill early in the morning, and show the Rice Mill around.  While Mr. Manoj was on his way, my wife and I went to the Rice Mill early and entered inside, there was nobody around.  When we both casually went towards the Godown, to our shock, Krishnan, who was one of our Caste Political Outfit’s leaders had caught a Lower Caste beauty in our Rice Mill and was kissing her lips nicely inside the Godown.  Watching the way Krishnan was enjoying kissing the Lower Caste beauty’s lips and the way she was enjoying getting kissed with her eyes closed, me and my wife got horny.  “Shall we leave?” my wife whispered, watching them.  “We will watch them for sometime and leave, Malini,” I whispered.  As Krishan started removing the Lower Caste beauty’s saree, and she was only in her brown petticoat and brown blouse, and was looking stunning in her braless blouse, and her deep navel fully exposed.  “Sir, I am married, and have kids, Sir,” she exclaimed, as Krishnan was removing his shirt and Dhoti, and only in his Patta Patti Underwear.  “So what, Sweetlips? I am married too,” he whispered, placing his hands over the Lower Caste beauty’s waist and began kissing her lips.  As she began kissing his lips back, “mmmmm…,” Krishnan moaned and looked into her eyes, and placing his hands over the Lower Caste beauty’s brown blouse hooks, he started kissing her lips nicely.  Kissing his lips back, “my husband is gonna kill me if he finds out,” she exclaimed and began kissing his lips back.  “Don’t worry, sweetlips, I will take care of him,” Krishan whispered and continued kissing the Lower Caste beauty’s lips, and at the same time removed the final hook of her brown blouse.  Since she was not wearing a bra inside her blouse, her boobs spilled all over her blouse.  “Wow….. Wow… Wow…!  Look at them,” as Krishan exclaimed and began holding her boobs, and she was blushing.  As Krishan started grabbing her boobs and began kissing her lips, the Lower Caste beauty began holding his face and began kissing his lips back passionately, making him surrender to her completely.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” he monad, kissing her lips and went down kissing her neck, and began sucking her boobs, and she was just closing her eyes and biting her lips and letting him suck her boobs.  “My God, your boobs are so yummy, mmmmmm,” Krishnan moaned and went down kissing her belly and knelt in front of her and hugged her waist and began kissing her navel.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” as the Lower Caste beauty moaned, Krishnan began kissing, licking and digging his tongue inside her deep navel.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as she was moaning, Krishan began kissing all over her navel and areas around the navel, and the moment her placed his hands over ass cheeks over her brown petticoat and squeezed her ass cheeks, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” she moaned, arching her head backwards, and placing her hands over his hands which were grabbing her ass cheeks over her brown petticoat.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… no panties inside?” as Krishnan exclaimed, feeling up her ass cheeks over her brown petticoat, she bent down and held Krishnan’s face, “no money to buy bra and panties, Sir,” as she whispered.  “I will buy them for you, okay?” he said, and the Lower Caste beauty, who was bending down and holding his face, planted a kiss on his lips, he stood up and hugged her and began carrying her towards the Rope Cot, “Sir, I need some money for my son’s education,” she whispered hugging him back passionately, as he was carrying her hugging towards the Rope Cot.  “Sure, sweetlips, I will give you after having your pussy, okay?” Krishnan whispered in a horny, and placed her on the Rope Cot and began making love to her.

Like Reply
Watching the whole thing, me and my wife got horny, “did you see how that bitch just took him under her control and made him promise her that he will give her money?!” my wife exclaimed and started walking.  “Nothing wrong in it, Malini.  She needs money and he needs pleasure.  It is just a give and take, Malini,” I said, justifying her as I was horny.  “It's easy for you to say, Ram, because she is not your wife,” my wife said.  “Even if she was my wife, I would have let her pleasure him for favours,” I said.  “Really? If I pleasure a man for favours, will you accept it, Ram?” my wife asked.  “For petty money, No.  I will let you pleasure another man if our livelihood depends on it; if our survival depends on it; if our family’s well being depends on it; if your dreams depend on it, YES.  it's not cheating, it's sacrifice, Malini,” I said.  “You think the woman Krishnan is sleeping with is cheating her husband?  No, She is sleeping with Krishnan, for her son’s education, which is actually a sacrifice,” I said, and my wife looked convinced.

As my wife left for the office room, “Ram, come here,” Krishan called, standing next to the Lower Caste beauty.  “Coming Sir,” as I said and went near him.  “I am taking Ram with me.  I will give him the money you asked for, and he will give it to you, okay?” Krishnan asked, looking at the Lower Caste beauty.  “Thank you, Sir,” as she said, Krishnan tried to kiss her lips.  “Sir, no.. not here,” as she exclaimed, “don’t worry, Ram is our guy, he won’t mind,” Krishan said and began kissing her lips.  “I don’t mind, you guys enjoy kissing each other's lips,” as I said, the Lower Caste beauty got bold and began kissing his lips back.  As they both stopped kissing and began talking to each other, my wife turned around and looked at us.  As I signalled my wife that I will go with Kannan and come back, my wife could not get me so she came to me.  As I began telling my wife that I was going to Kannan’s house to bring money, “don’t forget to buy me some bras and panties okay?” the Lower Caste beauty was telling Kannan and he was nodded his head like her slave.  “Buy a nice saree also, because I have a wedding to attend next week,” as she said and the way Kannan was agreeing with a huge smile on his face was making my wife realise the power of Pussy.

By the time I went with Kannan, to his house and collected the money to give it to his babe whom he slept in the morning, Mr. Manoj had already come and had taken my wife out in his car.  While he dropped my wife back, as she got off his car, he came around and hugged my wife nicely and planted a kiss on her cheek, and picked up a bag and gave it to her and left.  She did not like the way he hugged her and kissed her cheek and left.  When she came inside the Rice Mill and headed towards the office room, I followed her inside.  “Malini,” I called, and she turned around.  As I collected the bag that Mr. Manoj gave her, and began checking what are the things he had given, “Ram,” she exclaimed.  “What is it, Malini?” I asked and started taking out all the things he had gifted my wife, and to my shock he had gifted four Smartphones, all of them worth around 1 Lakh rupees, and I was pleasantly shocked, but not my wife.  “Ram, he hugged me nicely and kissed my cheek while leaving,” my wife said, feeling upset.  “Come on Malini, I saw that, it was a friendly hug,” I said, happily opening the new Cellphone box.  “He also kissed my cheek, Ram,” as my wife exclaimed, “Malini, look, four Smartphones, for you, me, our sons Manish and Gautham,” I said showing the Smartphones to my wife.  “These are worth around 1 Lakh,” I said.  “And tomorrow he is coming as well,to buy jewels for me,” my wife said in an upset tone.  “Wow..!  That’s amazing, Malini,” I exclaimed.  “I don’t know where this is heading, Ram, but I am pretty sure it is not going to end up well for us,” my wife said.  “What are you talking about, Malini?” I said.  “Ram, ever since I received him, his eyes were all over me and has been ogling at me shamelessly.  He kept telling me that he likes me, Ram.  and he is coming tomorrow, same time, and is going to take me to a Jewellery Shop and buy Jewels for me, Ram,” my wife said.  “Let him buy, Malini, we don’t have any Jewels at home, at least let him buy for us,” I said.  “Ram, you don’t get it.  What if he asks for a kiss in return for buying Jewels for me?” my wife said.  “We will see tomorrow, okay?  I will come with you to the Jewellery Shop,” I said.

Like Reply
The next day, just like yesterday we went early to the Rice Mill, and the Lower Caste beauties were happily standing around some of Our Caste’s Political Outfit Leaders and were laughing at their dirty jokes.  Since our Boss Gopalan was out of station, they were all free and were in a great mood.  As me and my wife went to the Godown, just like yesterday, one of our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders, Suresh, had just made love to a Lower Caste beauty and was getting off her naked body.  As she got off the Rope Cot and began wiping his semen off her pussy and inner thighs with her saree, “Ram, don’t look at her,” my wife exclaimed.  “Shhhh… she is saying something,” I whispered.  “You asked for 2000 Rs, right? I am gonna give you 500 Rs, extra for being nice to me,” as Suresh said, “Really 500 Rs extra for me?” she exclaimed and her face radiated with a huge smile for that extra 500 Rs.  “Yes, Miss. Beautiful pussy,” Suresh said and started hugging her naked.  “Thank you so much, Sir,” she said, hugging him back.  “How was I, Sir?” she asked, biting her lips and smiling, holding Suresh’s face.  “You were just awesome,” as Suresh said, “Ha ha ha.. I knew you would say that.  You should have seen your face when I showed my pussy to you, you went crazy,” she said smiling at him.  “Not just your pussy, I went crazy the moment I looked at your asshole as well.  That’s why I couldn’t control myself and bent you over and spread your asscheeks and began kissing, licking and tasting your asshole.  Did you like it?” Suresh asked.  “I loved it.  I absolutely loved it, Sir,” she said.  “And, I am sorry I came too early,” Suresh said.  “It's okay, Sir,” as she said, “I couldn’t control myself.  While I was enjoying making love to you, you started kissing my lips, which made me weak and lose control and I started cumming inside you really quick,” Suresh said smiling at her and they both began wearing their clothes back.  As Suresh started to leave, “Thank you so much for the extra 500 Rs, Sir,” she said and as Suresh turned around and looked at her with a smile, she went close to him, “I know you came early, but for the extra 500 Rs, I am gonna give you another chance to have my pussy, tomorrow, don’t miss it,” she said and started blushing and running away.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Look Malini, how happily she is running telling Suresh that she will let him sleep with him next time, for the extra 500 Rs he gave, but you even after Manoj gifting you Smartphones worth close to 1 Lakh, you were upset with Manoj hugging you and kissing your cheek,” I said.  “How can you compare me with her, Ram?  She is a lower caste poor woman, 500 Rs is a huge deal to her.  I am Upper Caste, 500 Rs is nothing to me,” my wife said.  “How much money do you have in your bag now?” I asked.  “50 to 60 Rupees,” my wife said.  “And how much savings do we have at home?” I asked.  “800 to 1,000 Rupees,” my wife said.  “Now, don’t you think 500 Rs is a big deal to us as well?” I asked.  “She is going home with Two Thousand Five Hundred Rupees now, at this point she is Richer than us,” I said.  “As far as the Caste is concerned, it was divided on the basis of Occupation, not for Oppressing them or making us feel superior to them.  It is all politics now, our Caste leaders in all our political meeting stages say how superior our Caste is compared to the Lower Caste and tell us to hate them, but you can see the reality here, right in our Rice Mill.  Our Caste leaders just love the Lower Caste beauties, and are enjoying themselves ogling at them, kissing their lips, and having fun making love to them.  Where is the Caste here? People are just people.  And yes, 500 Rs is a big deal to the girl who slept with Suresh, and that’s why she is offering herself to Suresh tomorrow.  The day after tomorrow Suresh will give her more, help her more, and who knows he will even change her life forever.  When Manoj gifted you Smartphones worth close to one lakh rupees, and gave you a hug, if you had hugged him back, he would have helped you more,” I said.

Like Reply
“I was telling him about my dream to start my own Rice Mill, Manoj was telling me that he will definitely help me,” my wife said.  “What?! Your dream is to start your own Rice Mill?  You didn’t tell me about that?” I said.  “I thought you would make fun of me if I said that,” my wife said.  “Okay forget about it, what did Manoj tell you about helping you start your own Rice Mill?” I asked.  “That’s what, he said he would definitely help me start up my own Rice Mill,” my wife said.  “Then why were you so disrespectful to him, Malini?!” I exclaimed.  “You were.  When he was hugging you, you were not even hugging him back.  When he kissed your cheek, he just moved away from him, like moving away from your dream,” I said.  “Ram, don’t talk like that, you are making me feel guilty.  Manoj will help me even if I don’t hug him back or kiss his cheek back,” my wife said.  “Really?  Who is Manoj to you?  Your best friend or your ex-boyfriend to help you?  Manoj likes you, Malini, he is attracted to you just like our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders who are attracted to the Lower Caste beauties here.  That’s why he is helping you,” I said.  “Ram, what do you want me to do now? I can’t sleep around like the Lower Caste girls here,” my wife said.  “These Lower Caste beauties have put their Families above themselves and are sacrificing themselves for the family’s future.  If you want to make your dream come true, you have to go the Lower Caste beauties’ way.  I don’t know if those Lower Caste beauties will become rich with our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders’ help, but with Manoj’s help you will definitely become Rich and obviously our sons Manish and Gautham will have a great future,” I said.

My wife clearly looked convinced, “Ram, I want to tell you something,” my wife said.  “Tell me, Malini,” I said.  “Yesterday after Manoj brought Smartphones for us, and were returning to the Rice Mill in his car, he started asking about my future plans and stuff.  As I casually told him that I have this dream of starting up my own Rice Mill, he readily told me that he would definitely help me.  As I was happy and in a good mood, he stopped the car at a Sugarcane Juice selling old man on the Highway.  As the old man was alone and was struggling to press the sugarcane with his manual sugarcane press, Manoj helped him press the sugarcane.  The old man thanked Manoj and poured us Sugarcane juice and gave it to us.  As Manoj and I were sipping the Sugarcane juice, “your husband is a kind man, madam,” the old man said looking at me, assuming that Manoj was my husband.  Before I could tell the old man that I was not Manoj’s wife, Manoj put his arm around my shoulder, “don’t we look like a nice couple?” he asked the old man.  “Wonderful Rich Couple, Sir,” the old man said.  “Ram, at this point, I want to tell you this.  The moment the old man said “Rich couple,” something hit my mind hard.  I think you and I should be a Rich couple, Ram, we have to,” my wife said.  “But how is it possible, Malini?  Manoj was our only chance to become a Rich couple, but you did not hug him back and kiss his cheek back.  At least if you should have let him kiss your other cheek, or let him kiss your lips, Malini,” I said.  “He did, Ram,” my wife whispered, putting her head down.  “What?!” I asked, lifting her chin up with a smile on my face.  Realising that I was not upset and was smiling at her when she started the topic of Manoj kissing her lips, “he kissed my lips Ram,” my wife said blushing.  “Wow…that’s amazing, Malini,” I exclaimed, encouraging her to talk more about the kiss.  “When the old man said me and Manoj look like a Wonderful Rich Couple, and my mouth was full of sugarcane juice, “thank you.  Would you mind if I kiss my wife now?” he asked the old man.  “No problem, Sir, it's your wife, enjoy kissing her lips,” as the old man said, all of a sudden Manoj started kissing my lips, and as I opened my mouth, he drank all the sugarcane juice in my mouth and looked at the old man.  The old man who was watching Manoj kiss my lips, noticed Manoj was horny, “Sir, my hut is right behind that tree, if you want to take your wife and make love to her.  Nobody will disturb you there, you can freely remove her saree and get her naked and have fun,” ?the old man said.  Manoj looked at me, “shall we go there, Malini?” he whispered.  “No, sir, I am married, we have to go,” as I said, “mmmmmmm she is someone else’s wife?  Then it will be a lot more fun.  Nothing thrilling and exciting than enjoying someone’s beautiful wife, Sir.  Go take her and enjoy her,” the old man said.  As Manoj was listening to the old man’s gyan, “let's go, Sir, my husband will be waiting,” I said, constantly reminding him that I was married.  “That’s how they will say, Sir, because women are shy to express certain things.  She looks horny, look how her boobs are protruding through her blouse, waiting for you to suck them.  She has one of the best asses I have ever seen.  What are you waiting for, take her and have fun,” the horny old man said.  “Malini, shall we go there?” Manoj asked.  “Sir, no Sir, I am married, I can’t cheat on my husband,” I said.  “No, Sir, my husband loves me and he will definitely say No,” I said,” as my wife said, “my God, if I was there I would have gladly let Manoj take you to the old man’s hut and enjoy making love to you in return for helping you start up your own Rice Mill,” I said.
Like Reply
“You can’t be serious, Ram,” my wife exclaimed.  “I am serious, Malini.  I am a practical man.  To me, my wife’s dream to start up a Rice Mill of her own and secure a wonderful future for my two sons, is more important than letting her sleep with Manoj for fun.  If I was there I would have struck a deal with Manoj already and let him have you in bed in exchange for helping you start up your own Rice Mill,” I said.  “My God, Ram, I did not know about this. I yelled at Manoj when he tried to kiss my lips again.  Without speaking a word he dropped me here.  While dropping me here, he hugged me and I refused to hug him back; when he kissed my cheek I just ignored him and came to you,” my wife said.  “Malini, you have ruined your chances of making your dream come true.  We are going to be poor forever,” I said.  “All because of you, Ram, you have to take the blame, if you had told me that you were okay with Manoj romancing me, I would not have denied his second kiss and would have kissed his lips back and went to the old man’s hut and let him make love to me and started the paperworks of my Rice Mill,” my wife said in a disappointed tone.  “It's not too late, my love, Manoj is coming today to buy jewels for you.  You can let him have your pussy today,” I said.  “Ram, are you sure about this, please tell me?” my wife said.  “I am 100% sure about this, Malini.  Please feel free to offer your pussy to Manoj, do it for our sons,” I said.  “Sure Ram, but the problem is, while he was saying that he is going to come today to buy jewels for me and leaving, I told him I don’t want his jewels and told him not to meet me ever again,” my wife said.  “Oh no.!” as I exclaimed, “but Ram, I think he will come,” my wife said.  “How do you know?” I asked.  “Something inside me tells me that Manoj will come for me,” my wife said.  “Let's hope Manoj comes for you, Malini,” I said.

Unfortunately for us, the whole day Manoj did not come.  The whole week Manoj did not come, and my wife had started missing him already and even started crying at home.  She even refused to come to work.  Since our boss Gopalan was out of station, I had to take care of the Rice Mill, therefore I started going to the Rice Mill alone.

Meanwhile at the Rice Mill, sensing that our boss Gopalan was out of station, our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders who have been enjoying themselves with the Lower Caste beauties at our Rice Mill, had tipped off about the availability of the beautiful Lower Caste pussies for favours in our Rice Mill to Our Caste’s Supreme Leader Ramamurthy.  Ramamurthy, just like his father who had a weakness for Lower Caste beauties and spent his whole life enjoying every Lower Caste Beauty’s pussy he could in exchange for favours, had addicted his son Ramamurthy to Lower Caste Beauties’ pussies as well.  After his father, Ramamurthy became our Caste’s Supreme Leader.  Though on the political meeting stages, Ramamurthy used to spew his hatred on Lower Caste people, just like all his subordinate Caste leaders, he was a hypocrite as well, and was into Lower Caste beauties all the time.

When our Caste boy eloped with a Lower Caste girl, all our caste men were against their intercaste marriage, Ramamurthy vowed on a Political meeting stage that he will murder the Lovers to save the honour of our Caste.  Ramamurthy, along with our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders, went all the way to Chennai where the lovers had Register Married and were trying to start a family.  Ramamurthy took Our Caste Boy and the Lower Caste Girl into his control.  Threatening the newly married Lower Caste beauty that he will kill her husband if she does not sleep with him, our Caste supreme leader sent all of us out except his teenage son, he took her inside the bedroom and began making love to her.  To save the life of her husband, the Lower Caste beauty agreed to sleep with Ramamurthy.  She was looking stunningly beautiful, no less than a cinema heroine, no wonder our Caste leader came all the way from our Village to have her pussy.  The Lower Caste beauty was so tender and yummy while enjoying her in her bedroom that our caste Supreme leader Ramamurthy let his own son have her pussy after him.  She begged him not to let his son have her pussy, but he was in no mood to listen to her and kissed her lips and went out, letting his son enjoy her pussy.
Like Reply
His son was a Gay, was never really in to girls, which Rammurthy thought his son was just confused and if she started sleeping with girls he will change. Since the newly married Lower Caste beauty was yummy and enjoyable, Ramamurthy thought his son would go crazy and make love to her and let his son enjoy her pussy and left.  Noticing me hiding and watching in the corner, Ramamurthy’s son called me, “I am not going to do her, I am Gay.  I am just gonna be here in the living room for the next 10 minutes, just tell my dad that I fucked her okay?” as he was saying, I looked at the bedroom, since Ramamurthy’s son was not going inside and the Lower Caste beauty was getting up from bed and began wearing her whites panties, and she was looking so stunning just like a white panties over her ass cheeks and pussy and a newly tied Mangalsutra around her neck.  I couldn’t control myself, “listen buddy, I know you are gay and don’t want to fuck her, but I am not.  I am going to fuck her telling her that I am your dad’s son, and you are going to tell your dad that you fucked her okay?” I said.  “Sure,” as he said, I went inside the bedroom and closed the door from inside, “Who are you?” she exclaimed and picked up her red petticoat and tried to cover her boobs.  “I am Ramamuthy’s son, dad told me to have you,” I said and went near her.  Though she begged me not to make love to her, I kissed her lips nicely, removed her white panties and made love to her.  That was the best pussy I had ever had.

After that Ramamuthy never really bothered the couple, and I never really met him after that until today, when I went to the Rice Mill alone leaving my wife at home.  Sensing that our boss Gopalan was out of station, our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders who have been enjoying themselves with the Lower Caste beauties at our Rice Mill, had tipped off about the availability of the beautiful Lower Caste pussies in exchange for favours in our Rice Mill to Ramamurthy.  Ramamurthy, who had weakness for Lower Caste Beauties, had already come to our Rice Mill and was shoving money inside the blouses of the braless Lower Caste beauties and was kissing their lips passionately one after the other.  The Lower Caste beauties, being genuinely happy that they are getting a lot of money shoved into the braless blouses, began kissing Ramamurthy’s lips back passionately.
Like Reply
After enjoying kissing the lips of all the Lower Caste beauties in our Rice Mill, Ramamurthy set his eyes upon another Lower Caste Beauty named Kalyani.  She was the best among the Lower Caste beauties in our Rice Mill, and was our Boss Gopalan’s personal favourite.  Though Gopalan was enjoying making love to Kalyani, just like all the other Lower Caste beauties in our Rice Mill, he had developed a strong fondness with Kalyani.  Our Boss Gopalan used to get jealous even if her husband came to our Rice Mill and talked to her.  Our Boss Goplan was so possessive about Kalyani that he had this thought of marrying her and making her his second wife, making her ditch her husband.  Everytime he went out in his car, he always took Kalyani along with them, so that he could romance her in the car while travelling.  Our boss quite literally could not live without Kalyani.  This was the first time he had gone out of station leaving Kalyani, as he had to attend his wife’s family wedding.

Ramamurthy who set his eyes upon Kalyani now, went towards Kalyani to shove money into her blouse and kiss her lips.  As Ramamurthy shoved money into Kalyani’s blouse and tried to kiss her lips, she moved her lips away from him.  “Sorry Sir,” she said and took the money he shoved into her blouse and gave it back to Ramamurthy.  “Hey, do you know who I am?  I am my Caste’s Supreme Leader, and the most powerful man in my Caste, and I am a politically very influential man, and you are denying me the kiss?” Ramamurthy said.  “Sir, I have promised our Boss Gopalan that I will never kiss another man.  Sir, please leave me, you have so many girls to have,” Kalyani said.  “What is your name?” he asked.  “Kalyani Sir,” she said.  “You are married?” he asked.  “Yes, Sir,” she said.  “Listen Kalyani, if I set my eyes upon anything, I will have it at any cost.  I have set my eyes on you, I have fallen for your looks already and want to make you mine, so tell me how much money you want, or just ask me whatever you want,” Ramamurthy said.  “I don’t want anything, Sir, Gopalan Sir has given me everything,” Kalyani said.  “What has he given you, you are still poor.  No point talking to you,” he said and looked at his men, “go bring her husband here, now” he ordered.
Like Reply
Since only I knew her house, they took me to her house and we picked up her husband and came back to the Rice Mill.  Ramamurthy asked her husband about his family situation and realised that our Boss was helping Kalyani’s family enough, and convinced the greedy husband that he was going offer her an important post in our Caste Party, and make her rich, richer than our Boss Gopalan himself.  The husband agreed to the deal and convinced Kalyani to sleep with our Caste Supreme leader Ramamurthy.  As Ramamurthy was waiting in the Godown sitting on the Rope Cot, Kalyani’s husband took Kalyani and offered her to Ramamurthy.  Ramamurthy hugged Kalyani and took her inside, with her arms around Ramamurthy, Kalyani looked at her husband and closed her eyes and let Ramamurthy hug her and carry her inside.

After making love to Kalyani, Ramamuthy came out buttoning his shirt, and straight away started having a meeting with our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders who were happily flirting with the Lower Caste beauties.  There was one leader who was missing, and as they asked me to find him, he was in our Office Room, and he had placed one of the Lower Caste beauties on the table and had lifted her saree and petticoat was kissing her pussy lips taking his own time enjoying himself.  “Sir, Ramamurthy Sir is calling you,” I said.  Immediately he took his mouth off the Lower Caste Beauty’s pussy lips and started wiping his mouth with his dhoti.  As she pulled her petticoat and saree down and covered her pussy and got off the table, “sorry baby, I have to go,” he said and kissed her lips nicely and left the place.

Ramamurthy had a quick meeting with all our Caste’s Political Outfit Leaders and come to a decision to offer our Caste’s Political Outfit’s Women’s Wing Leader post to Kalyani, so that Ramamurthy can keep Kalyani next to him as his Queen all the time and enjoy Kalyani as much as he wanted.  Since our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders had picked up their own Lower Caste Beauties for themselves, they requested Ramamurthy to join them to our Caste Political Outfit’s Women’s Wing, so that they can take them along everywhere they went and have fun enjoying them.  Ramamurthy smiled at them realising their intentions, and readily agreed to them.  As all our Caste’s Political Outfit Leaders were delighted, they all went towards all their favourite Lower Caste Beauties and began telling them the good news and started celebrating with them by hugging and kissing the Lower Caste beauties.  The sound of our Caste’s Political Outfit leaders kissing the lips of all the Lower Caste beauties were all over the Rice Mill.  Some of our leaders had gotten so horny that they began carrying the Lower Caste beauties over their shoulders into the cars and began making love to them.
Like Reply
Letting his men enjoy the Lower Caste Beauties, Ramamurthy went to check on Kalyani.  She was only in her red blouse and red petticoat and her husband was hugging her and telling her something.  The moment her husband noticed Ramamurthy, “Sir!” he exclaimed and broke the hug and went a couple of steps away from Kalyani and stood folding his hands.  “Hey why are you scared?” Ramamurthy asked.  “Gopalan Sir, is very possessive of me Sir, he never lets even my husband touch me.  You reminded him of Gopalan Sir, so he got scared for a moment and broke the hug, Sir,”  Kalyani said.  “That’s wrong, how can Gopalan deny your husband’s right? Go hug her now,” Ramamurthy said to Kalyani’s husband.  He looked at Kalyani and looked at Ramamurthy, “mmm… go ahead, hug your wife,” as Ramamuthy said, her husband hugged her.  “I have good news for you.  We have unanimously decided to make Kalyani as our Party’s Women’s Wing President, and she is going to have an office of her own and a House of her own and you are going to move to that house,” as Ramamuthy said, Kalyani’s husband and even Kalyani started getting emotional and broke the hug and started thanking Ramamurthy.  As Kalyani and her husband were about to fall on Ramamuthy’s feet, “it's okay,” he said and stopped them.  

“Kalyani, don’t worry about the Party’s Women’s Wing President Post, okay? I will be there with you and assist you,” as Ramamuthy said, “thank you sir,” Kalyani said, totally forgetting that she was not wearing her saree and was only in her red blouse and red petticoat.  Holding Kalyani’s hands, and looking at Kalyani’s husband “and, you don’t worry about Kalyani, okay? I will never be possessive like Gopalan, you can enjoy your wife Kalyani anytime you want, and I will be enjoying Kalyani during the day time,” Ramamurthy said and started hugging Kalyani who was only in her red blouse and red petticoat.  As Ramamurthy began kissing Kalyani’s lips, “Sir, shall I wait outside?” Kalyani’s husband asked watching Ramamurthy kiss his wife’s lips.  As Ramamurthy broke the kiss and looked at Kalyani’s husband, “only then she will kiss your lips back comfortably, Sir,” Kalyani’s husband said.  “Is it, Kalyani? If you are not comfortable with me kissing your lips in front of your husband, you can tell me,” Ramamurthy whispered.  “It's okay, Sir,” Kalyani whispered, wrapped her arms around Ramamurthy’s neck, closed her eyes and began kissing Ramamurthy’s lips totally ignoring her husband.  Holding Kalyani’s face, “My God, I wish I could have your pussy once again, Kalyani, but my weakness is I can’t fuck twice in a day, and my quota is complete now,” Ramamurthy said and smiled at Kalyani and took Kalyani and her husband to his car and gave them money to buy new sarees for Kalyani.  As he was about to leave, and enter inside his car, he grabbed Kalyani by her hair with his left hand, kissed her lips nicely, “tomorrow this car will come and pick you up,” he said and sat inside the car.
Like Reply
As he casually looked at me standing in a distance, “come here,” he said and I went near him, “where is your boss Gopalan coming back?” he asked casually and tried to pick up any money to give me from his pocket.  His pocket was empty and all he could pull out was a Business Card, “Manoj Sundaram !” he exclaimed.  “Sir, how do you know Mr. Manoj?” I asked.  “He came to my house asking me if he could invest in our Village.  I agreed but after that he did not come.  So when is your boss Gopalan coming back?,” he asked and threw Manoj’s Business Card away.  “Next week, Sir,” I said.  “Alright,” he nodded and looked at Kalyani and her husband and nodded at them to come towards him.  As Kalyani and her Husband went near his car and bent down and answered “yes Sir,” next to the car window where he was sitting, “you are taking Kalyani to buy Sarees for her today right?” he asked Kalyani’s husband.  “Yeah, Sir, going to the town right away,” her husband said.  “Don’t buy bras or panties for her, I want to enjoy her without her bra and panties,” Ramamuthy said.  “Sure, Sir,” her husband said.  “Got it, Kalyani?  You should never wear your bras or panties inside your saree whenever you are with me,” Ramamuthy said.  “Sure, sir,” as Kalyani said, he held Kalyani’s face and kissed her lips nicely and then left the place.

Meanwhile I went home and tried to call Manoj several times, but he was not at all answering my call, making my wife more disappointed.  The whole night my wife did not sleep, and was thinking and talking about Manoj.  The next morning, when I was waking up lazily, my wife was sleeping without her saree, only in her white blouse and white petticoat.  Letting her sleep peacefully, I helped my sons get ready to school and sent them to school and came to the Rice Mill.  

Kalyani had already come, neatly dressed in her brand new Silk Saree, along with her husband, and Ramamurthy was smiling at her and talking to her.  That’s when our Boss Goplan arrived in Manoj’s car.  As soon as our Boss Gopalan got off the car, he started running towards Kalyani and Ramamuthy, “Sir, I know everything you and your men were doing in my Rice Mill, I want you to peacefully leave my Rice Mill, and leave my Kalyani as well,” Gopalan, who was possessive about Kalyani, grabbed Kalyani’s hand with force pulled her towards him, breaking her glass bangles.  “Gopalan, take your hands off Kalyani, she is not yours anymore,” Ramamurthy said.  Our Boss Gopalan who was possessive about Kalyani, totally forgetting the fact that Ramamuthy was a Politically influential person, started fighting with him.
Like Reply
Meanwhile, I took Manoj to my house.  One our way to my house, I told Manoj about how much my wife misses him and he was telling me about how he missed my wife and kept begging our Boss Gopalan for my address and was refusing to give him my address.  Driving his car as fast as he could to get to my house, “Ram, I went all the way to your Boss Gopalan’s Wife’s village, and I begged him to give me your address, but he said you and your wife have settled in Bangalore,” Manoj said.  “Sir, we never moved anywhere, and I don’t know why Gopalan Sir lied to you,” I said.  “He knows I like your wife, Ram, and he also knows I will do anything to have your wife’s pussy.  That’s why,” Manoj said.  “I am sorry, I said your wife’s pussy, Ram,” Manoj said.  “It's okay Sir, I know you like my wife, and I will help you have my wife’s pussy,” I said.  “Thank you so much, Ram, you are a very generous man, and I will make sure you will be rewarded for your generosity,” Manoj said.  “Thank you, Sir,” I said.  “Your boss Gopalan made me beg him and run after him from place to place, village to village, just to get your address, Ram.  I am gonna make Gopalan pay for this,” Manoj said.  “Forget about him, how is Malini, Ram? I have been missing her a lot,” Manoj said.  “She is missing you a lot as well, Sir,” as I said, “Can't wait to have your pussy, Ram,” he said and soon we reached our house.

When I opened the house and we both entered inside, “Malini,” the moment Manoj called.  “Manoj..!” my wife, who was sleeping in her white blouse and white petticoat, exclaimed and started running towards Manoj and started hugging him and Manoj started hugging my wife.  “I missed you, Malini,” Manoj said.  “I called you so many times, you did not answer,” My wife said.  “Which number?” Manoj asked.  “This one sir,” as I said and showed him his Business Card, “that’s my office Landline number, Malini, I was never in my office, I was behind your boss Goplan begging him to tell me where you were living all the time, and he kept telling me that you and you husband have moved to Bangalore and settled there.  Actually I was about to drop Gopalan at his Rice Mill and go searching for you in Bangalore, luckily I saw your husband and he brought me here, and I am so happy now,” Manoj said.  “Why should Gopalan Sir lie to you?” as my wife exclaimed.  “Because he knew that I am going to have your lips and have your pussy and make you rich, Malini,” Manoj said smiling at my wife, and as my wife smiled back, realising that Manoj is here to make her rich, Manoj started kissing my wife’s lips.  “Mmmmm… Manoj, I haven’t brushed my teeth,” she whispered, “it's okay, my love,” Manoj said and began kissing my wife’s lips and my wife began kissing his lips back.

That liplock sealed the deal with Manoj.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Meanwhile, Ramamurthy with his political influence had closed down Gopalan’s Rice Mill, and took over Kalyani from him.  After helping our Sons Manish and Gautham join a reputed school in the City, making my wife happy, and while coming back home, he stopped at the same Sugarcane juice selling old man on the Highway.  Making me drink Sugarcane Juice, Manoj kissed my wife’s lips in front of me and the Old man, and took my wife to the Old Man’s hut and began making love to my wife.  After a good 10 minutes, asking me to watch his Sugarcane vending Machine, the old man went towards his hut, where Manoj was enjoying my wife.  He even opened the door and entered inside, I began to get suspicious and after a good 2 minutes, when I went to check on them.

When I looked through the window, Manoj was lying naked on bed and was stroking his cock, and to my shock my wife was only in her white bra and maroon colour panties and was placing her hands over the old man’s shoulders and was kissing his lips passionately, and the old man was kissing my wife’s lips, with his left arm around his waist and inserted his right hand inside my wife’s maroon colour panties from the front and grabbed her pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as my wife moaned and broke the kiss, biting her lips.  “She is ready, Sir, you can have her now,” he said and took his hands off my wife’s maroon colour panties and all of a sudden started grabbing my wife’s maroon colour panties and began pulling them down, and my wife was happily letting the old man remove her panties, and got off her panties.  Going behind my wife, the old man began removing my wife’s white bra hooks.  As my wife began removing his bra straps, the old man inserted his hands underneath her white bra and cupped her boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmm…. Her boobs feel great, Sir,” the old man exclaimed.  “If you don’t mind, can I suck them for a while, Sir?” the old man asked.  “Sure… Malini, let him suck your boobs as well, my love,” as Manoj said, “if you wish, Manoj,” my wife said, removing her white bra off completely.  The old man readily grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks and began sucking my wife’s boobs.  Since he was shorter than my wife, her boobs went perfectly into his mouth, as he hands were over her naked ass cheeks.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm… Manoj, what short of a game is this?” my wife exclaimed, moaning.  “I don’t know Malini, but felt sorry for him when he entered inside and began ogling at you.  Probably never kissed a beautiful girl like you, to make this day his lucky day, I let him kiss your lips,”  Manoj said, stroking his cock.  “Mmmmmm…… you let him kiss my lips, look what he is doing now?” my wife moaned, as the old man was sucking my wife’s boobs at the same time squeezing my wife’s naked ass cheeks.  “I asked for Sir’s permission to suck your boobs, madam,” as the old man said, taking his mouth off my wife’s boobs, and as he took his right hand off my wife’s left ass cheek and grabbed my wife’s pussy, “mmmmmm…. Sir, can I have her pussy?!” as the old man said, “hey, Malini’s pussy is all mine!” Manoj exclaimed and got off the cot and hugged my naked wife and began making love to my wife on the cot.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
After Manoj came inside my wife’s pussy and got off my wife, the old man begged Manoj to let him have my wife’s pussy.  Manoj refused to share my wife’s pussy with the old man, but generously let the old man kiss my wife’s lips.  The old man slept on top of my naked wife and began kissing her lips, and to my shock my wife was hugging the old man and was kissing his lips back passionately.  As Manoj was busy wearing his clothes, the old man pulled his cock out of his dhoti and all of a sudden inserted his cock right inside my wife’s pussy and was making love to my wife quietly, which Manoj did not notice.  To my shock, my wife was kissing the old man’s lips and was letting him make love to her pussy.  “Aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaa,” as the old man moaned as she was about to cum inside my wife’s pussy, Manoj pulled the old man off my wife.  As my wife got off the bed naked, “you fucking old bastard, I was so generous to you and let you kiss my babe’s lips, and you repay my generosity by sexually harrassing my babe?” Manoj yelled at the old man hugging my naked wife.  “Thank you, Manoj for saving me,” my wife exclaimed and began crying, hugging Manoj back naked.  Clearly she was acting, as she was enjoying the way the old man was making love to her, probably because Manoj came too early? I don’t know.  As my wife was hugging Manoj naked, the old man was watching my wife’s back and naked ass, which angered Manoj, “don’t even look at her you old bastard, get out of here,” Manoj said.  “Malini, put your clothes back on,” Manoj said.  “Get out of here?  This is my Fucking House, you get the hell of here,” the old man yelled at Manoj.  As Manoj tried to fight with the old man, “Manoj, it's okay, it's his house, we will leave peacefully,” my wife whispered and began wearing her maroon colour panties and white colour bra, and wore her saree and got out of that place.

Meanwhile our Caste Supreme leader Ramamurthy showed who is the real boss to our Boss Gopalan with the use of his political influence and cancelled his Rice Mill License and sealed his Rice Mill.  When the Rice Mill came for Auction, Manoj purchased the Rice Mill and named it as Malini Rice Mill and gifted the Rice Mill to my wife.  Since Manoj had made her dream of owning a Rice Mill come true, my wife totally ignored me and became Manoj’s Bitch.  Manoj used to share my wife with his friends and just to please Manoj, my wife used to happily let his friends enjoy her.

-----The End-----

Regards

Novelist Casanova 
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Superb story bro, great writing, great finish with old man in the end!
Like Reply
(01-12-2022, 04:51 AM)eviltimes0 Wrote: Superb story bro, great writing, great finish with old man in the end!

Thank you so much for the support and appreciation..  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
NICE UPDATE
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 04:04 PM)utkrusta Wrote: NICE UPDATE

Thank you Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply