Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
[Image: Downloads.jpg]
Title: Vimala’s Bangalore Connection
Date: 23 .03. 2013
Word Count: 12,067
Written By:  Novelist Casanova

Vimala's Bangalore Connection

"Vimala get down at the Bangalore Cant Railway Station, and we will pick you up."
That was the last command given to me by my aunt, who is married and settled in Bangalore. This was the first time I am going to Bangalore, although I have been to Bangalore several times with my parents when I was small, but this time I am going alone. I got divorced recently due to personal reasons from my ex-husband, I quit my job and I desperately wanted to travel to get over my worries. Just then, my aunt in Bangalore called me up over the phone and invited me to her house. I decided to leave for Bangalore in a couple of days.

Before I could begin the journey, let me tell you about me. My name is Vimala Chinnasamy, I am in my late twenties, was born in Chennai, and was a school teacher. Being brought up in a very traditional South Indian family, my parents always encouraged me to wear only the south Indian dresses, and my school where I worked always wanted us teachers to wear Saree. I gradually developed an attraction towards Saree and continued to wear Sarees even at home. I stand 5 feet 5 inches tall against gravity and weigh a steady 60 kg. My colleagues say I look like yesteryear South Indian Heroine Sukayna in some angle, oval face and cute smile, but I am way taller than her and I am gifted with a proportionate structure for my physique. I never drape my Saree below my navel, only after I got married to my ex-husband I started doing that. He used to say I have a beautiful deep navel, and a round ass, and he always wanted me to expose it to make his friends jealous. It has been 3 months now since we got divorced. My colleagues kept on asking me about my divorce, my personal life etc, I honestly thought I should not work there anymore, and finally I quit. I was leaving for Bangalore for a break.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have this habit of doing everything at the last minute, just like today. I tried to book tickets on the bus, but I never got any tickets. I tried to book the train, but unfortunately I could not get the tickets reserved. The only option I had was to board in the General class. If I had told my dad that I did not book the ticket, he would start yelling at me, calling me lazy, irresponsible, good for nothing, etc etc. In order to avoid that, I told him I got tickets in the sleeper class, and it was the 11:45 pm train tonight, the last train that goes to Bangalore. Thankfully I was able to book my return ticket. Cursing the Indian Government, I said to myself "a ticket in the train has become a valuable gift in this country, why can't everybody get tickets when they come to the station. God save my country..!"

The next thing I had to do was the packing. When it comes to packing bags, I always do it dutifully by making a checklist. I took 7 sarees and matching blouses and matching petticoats, 4 panties and 3 bras. I packed the bag along with my toiletries, towels etc and kept it aside. It was only 8:00 PM and I had a good 3 hours to get ready and reach the Railway station. I took out a Chiffon Red Saree, black blouse, and a red petticoat to go along with my Saree, a white bra, and of course my 90 cm black panties and placed them on my bed. Switched my music player and started playing "Vaseegaraa.." song, and humming the song I pulled out the Saree I was wearing, opened the blouse hooks and removed the blouse, untied my petticoat and it fell on the ground, I put my hands behind and unclasped the bra hook and off it came, and holding my panties elastic from both ends, I pulled it away, I bunched it up all and kept in the corner. I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom for the shower.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I came out and saw the clock and it was 9:00 PM, cursing myself for taking such a long time to take bath, I first picked up my Black panties first and wore it and secured it, quickly put my hands behind, gripped the panties gently adjusted it so as to cover my bottom, wore my white bra as fast as I could, took out my red petticoat and secured the petticoat knot, wore my black blouse, draped my Saree eloquently and tucked the Saree right on my navel, applied a little make up, and to add to my finishing touch, I secured a Jasmine flower to my hair; carried my bag and I was about to leave. My dad was sitting in the living room, saw me and started making fun of the Saree color and stuff, I knew he would complain, but I did not bother, and said "Appa, I am leaving," My mom said "Wait, " and came towards me and adjusted my Saree and continued, "Appa has called the Auto guy, and he must be here anytime, you can go in the Auto." I nodded okay. The Auto driver was right at our doorstep, and I got in, waving bye I left my house.

Like Reply
I reached the railway station, got the general compartment ticket, and was waiting for the train to come. One guy was staring at me for a long time, I just tried to look away from him, he was trying to take pictures of me on his phone. I wanted to go there and bash him and break his phone, but towards my left a good 20 feet away there was a tall and fit looking cop standing, he looked like an educated officer, definitely he must be in a good post I thought. I slowly moved towards him and told him "Sir, there is one guy over there taking pictures of me, I am feeling very uncomfortable, please do something." The cop caught my right hand and took me towards him, and gave one tight slap on his face, "you deserve it, pervert," I was saying to myself. "Take his phone and delete my picture if he had taken sir" I pleaded in a friendly gesture. When he opened the images, I could see he had taken several images of me since the moment I arrived at the railway station. He has focused my lips, my bottom and my little exposed midriff and the region of my blouse covered left boob. The cop saw my pictures one by one and stopped at my photo where my midriff was exposed he asked "is this yours ?" and looked directly at my midriff in the pretext of confirming the picture. The cop pulled out the memory card from the phone, and gave the phone back to that pervert, and started hitting him left and right. He was pleading to let him go, I felt sorry for that guy at some point and asked the cop to stop. Just then a few railway cops arrived, and asked what happened. To my shock the cop in a commanding voice replied, "this is my wife, and his man tried to misbehave with her" and turned towards me and winked. As if I got the signal, I too added "Yes, I am his wife, and this man tried to misbehave with me" and looked at the cop. The railway cop immediately took him away, and he put his hand on my shoulder and walked me towards my bag. All the people in the place watched this happen.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
"What is your name?" he asked. "Vimala sir" I replied. "Listen Vimala, now everybody here will think that you are my wife and no one will try to misbehave or take pictures of you, and moreover you will be safe until you reach your destination, got it ?" he said. "Yes sir" I said and smiled at him. He extended his hand and shook my hand saying "Have a nice journey Vimala" and left the place. Shame on you Vimala, you could not say a word "Thanks" to that officer, I cursed myself. Two old ladies came towards me, and asked me "Madam, is that cop your husband ?" I replied "Yes," and made a straight face, just like those cops. The train finally arrived, I immediately tried to pick up my bag to find myself a seat. Before I could move an inch, the people started jumping from everywhere and started fighting to enter the General compartment, and the compartment was completely jam packed. I was the last one to get in, and was struggling to get a foothold. The train started moving. The first thing I wanted to do was to keep my bag on the train luggage rack, so that I would feel relieved. I lifted my bag and placed it on the luggage rack, just then one young man came running to get into the train. When he tried to get in, he tripped and fell on the floor of the train, I bent down to help him get up, but he held my thighs first for balance and then straight away held my butt with his palm, and then gripped my Saree and pulled it down to get up, and stood in front of me, his hand were still on my waist. He had pulled down my Saree along with my petticoat and my navel had got exposed completely. With his hands still on my waist, he said "Thank you" and smiled. I cursed myself for smiling back, I tried to pull his hands off my waist. Before I could do that, the next station approached and the train stopped, people started to rush inside the packed General compartment. As people started flooding the General compartment, we got sandwiched between the people, this man whom I helped to stand up, who had his hands on my hip took this as an opportunity and hugged me tight, I was left with nothing to hold on to for balance but to hug him back. Within seconds my boobs got crushed against his chest, and he started kissing me everywhere on my face. He held my butt with his both hands and started mauling it, and before I could scream, he locked his lips with mine and started kissing me. I mustered all my strength to push him away, but in vain, the crowd was pushing and pulling against me. I was turning my face left to right to save my lips from being kissed. Every time I turned, the kisses would land directly on either my left cheek or right cheek. He held my right boob with his left hand and I started to scream but his lips locked my open mouth and started kissing. The train moved and I pushed him away yelling at him "Bastard, do this to your mother," and turned away from him. I did not scream because I don't want to create a scene and grab people's attention.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
One lady came out from the Toilet, and saw me struggling to stand, and recognized me. This old lady is one of the two ladies at the Railway station who asked me "Madam, is that cop your husband ?" She asked "Madam, why are you still standing here? unable to move to your seat where your husband is sitting?" Looking at her, "My Husband ?" I blurred and thought, she is talking about the cop officer who helped me. "Madam, hold my hand I will take you to your husband who is sitting in the single seat window," she said and I held her hand. She started screaming "Make way for the cop officer's wife, she has to go to the last to sit with her husband," and people were making way for me to go. I felt so relieved that I am going far away from this bastard who groped me and almost banged me in the train. There was a man seated in the single seat in his khaki uniform, and the light was very dim making it hard to recognize him. All the people looked tired and were sleeping. The old lady took me close to him, and I was so happy to see the cop officer who saved me from the pervert sitting at the Railway Station sitting. Before I could say a word, the lady said, "Madam, you share your seat with Husband." "cop sir, I will sit near your leg, I can't stand for 6 hours," and sat down. The cop immediately spread his legs and offered me to sit in that little space on the seat. I sat there a bit reluctantly. The cop placed his hands on my both shoulders and brought his face near my face and whispered "What is your name, you said?" It turned without looking at his eyes said "Vimala Sir." He said, "Vimala, my name is Anand, please don't call me 'sir' okay?" I nodded yes. Anand moved back and bit to make me sit a rather little comfortably, and I moved a bit behind but I accidentally hit his tool and whispered a "sorry". He put his arms around my waist, with his left hand passed through my Saree and placed it on my folded navel and kept his chin on my right shoulder, and started his conversation. I was beginning to get uncomfortable. "So..Leaving to Bangalore Vimala?" He asked, and I said "Yes." He continued feeling up my belly "Your skin is so soft Vimala, applied any lotion there ?" "No" I said. He put his finger right inside my belly button, Ufffffhhhh..." was the only sound that escaped from my lips. "Do you always wear your Saree below your navel like this Vimala ? you like people watching your navel ? . I said "No no no Anand... one guy caught my Saree along with my petticoat and pulled it down accidentally when he got into the train in a hurry, and I forgot to cover it up. But normally I wear my Saree well above my navel." He said "Good Vimala, you are a nice girl," and I smiled, and he kissed me on my right cheek and I did not mind. An old man, must be in his 60s with thick beard and glasses, who was sitting opposite to us smiled at us and asked "newly married Sir?" Anand replied looking at me, kissed my right cheek again and said "Yes we are newly married," we both smiled at the old man (I faked a smile).

Like Reply
"She is beautiful, look at her eyes she looks so innocent. "She has got nice features on her face, I wish I had my pencil and paper in my hand to sketch her and take home the sketch to admire her beauty," the old man said. "Really ?" Anand asked. "Stand up for a second darling," the old man said. I looked quizzed and raised my eyebrows in confusion. Anand kissed my right cheek again, and said "Stand up Baby," and again kissed my right cheek again this time a bit longer and came for my lips. To avoid being kissed on my lips, I stood up immediately. "Wow, she has got an amazing structure, look at her body," he wondered. He held my both hands and made me turn around, and I did. He held my hips, and I put my hands on his hands to hold him from going any further. Admiring my deep navel which was exposed due to that bastard who pulled my Saree down, the old my turned my hips to face Anand, and said "Come closer, look at her navel Sir, look how beautiful it looks," Anand came close to my navel and kissed directly on my navel. Shocked.!! and Helpless, I sucked in some air and bit my lips, took my hands off the old man's hand and placed it firmly on Anand's booth cheeks to stop him from kissing me further. Anand smiled at me, and again kissed my navel, this time he put his tongue inside my navel, and it tickled me and I laughed. The old man whose hand was on my hips, started tickling me and we three were laughing. "Alright, now stop laughing, people are sleeping, you might wake them up" the old man said and spanked my bottom playfully and before I could react, Anand started kissing my navel and all over my belly, and this time I was not laughing and as a matter of fact, I was getting turned on. Anand's kissing intensified, I leaned towards him offering my navel to his lips to feast on, and I held the seat to take support. I was getting wet down there, and I could feel my panties sticking to my skin down there. "Oh oh oh... Hold on for a moment, save her until you reach home," the old man said and laughed. Anand too laughed, like my real husband, and I had to fake a laugh. I wiped Anand's saliva off my navel. "Come on darling.. give this old man a hug," the old man said, and without even waiting for me he turned me towards him and hugged me tight. My boobs got crushed against his chest and his lips were on my neck region. His hands roamed all over my body feeling each and every part his hands could roam through. Saying "Mmmm... your wife is so sensitive, every part of her body is so sensitive Sir," the old man placed his hands on my bottom and started squeezing it and mauling it, and I was moving uncomfortably "You see that? every part of her body is so sensitive, and you are so lucky to have her." He said to Anand. I took my hands off the old man's shoulders and tried to pull his hands off my butt, his lips suddenly came for mine and started kissing me on my lips and then saying "Go sit with your husband darling," he broke the kiss. I was at most shocked that this is happening in the train. I wiped my lips and sat on Anand's lap thinking about what this old man did to me right now and now making it look very casual. "She has wonderful lips Sir, you will love kissing her," he said to Anand. To change the topic about my lips and kissing my lips, I interrupted the old man, and said "Anand, I think you are feeling uncomfortable because of me sitting on your lap." I was sitting on Anand's lap, he made me sit on his lap in such a way that I was leaning my back against the window. "No problem sweetheart," Anand said and held my left hand and put it over his shoulder. In that way my face came very close to him and my left boobs were hitting his upper chest and chin. He kissed my left cheeks and said "Just relax and feel comfortable." Now I have already gotten used to kissing and hugging. He smiled after kissing my cheeks, and I smiled back. The old man was moving his leg rather uncomfortably, he took my right hand and said "Your wife's hand is so soft, like the rose petals," and started kissing my right hand, his kisses were brief, and he was licking my index finger. I was getting turned on, and my panties were getting wet. "Not just hands, every part of her body is so soft" Anand said and inserted his left hand into the Saree exposed region of my belly, and started playing with my navel. His hand went further up and grabbed my right boob and started mauling it and it was driving my crazy. Boob squeeze on one said and kissing on other side, but two strangers was little too much for me. At some point, I pulled my right hand off the old man, turned towards Anand and started kissing Anand on his lips, and he was breathing heavily and started kissing me back, and he was completely charged up. I turned to the old man, he was moving his legs uncomfortably, and rubbing his dick over his Pajama. Until then the 4 guys who were standing near the window were watching us. The old man intervened "It's too hot here, come lets get some oxygen," he said, and we both broke the smooth and smiled at each other. He called the 4 guys who were standing near the door and asked them to take the seats where we three were sitting. The whole bunch who were standing there came to take the seat. Anand said to them "If I see anyone looking at us, I will put you in Jail, okay?" immediately, "Okay, sir.. we will not turn that way." Me, the old man, and Anand, went near the door and stood there feeling the breeze hitting us.
Like Reply
The wind was heavy since the train was running fast. The old man was standing behind me, and Anand was standing beside me. Due to the wind my Saree was moving away and exposing my deep navel. The old man standing behind me put his hand on my shoulder and asked Anand "What is this beautiful lady's name Sir?" Holding my hips, Anand replied "Vimala." The old man started having a conversation with me with his hand on my shoulder. Anand meanwhile did not wait for anything, he straight away knelt in front of me and started kissing my navel. He was licking and inserting his tongue into my deep navel sending shocks to my brain. Sensing my expression on my face, the old man gave a kiss on my lips and I looked into his eyes, and he smiled. Anand's kissing intensified, and I wanted someone to kiss me. The old man was teasing me with his lips, I tried to reach for his lips. I made a pleading look in my eyes, like a whore who wants to be kissed. The old man got the message, and came for my lips and started kissing my lips, my panties were getting wet I could feel it. I was moving my legs uncomfortably due to the itch caused by my wet juice. While the old man was still kissing my lips, he brought his hands down, opened his pajama knot, took my right hand and placed my hand on his tool. Involuntarily I started stroking it, and he broke the kiss and was watching me stroke it. Anand saw me stroking the old man's tool, stopped kissing my navel, and stood up and kissed my lips. He pulled out his tool from his pants, took my left hand and placed it on his tool, and I started stroking it. He was balling my buttocks with his right hand meanwhile, in one grab he grabbed my entire left ass cheek and mauled it.

Like Reply
The old man was trying to lift my Saree along with my petticoat, as he raised my Saree the cold wind was hitting my hard and I was shivering in the cold. He bunched up my Saree and my black panties were flashing out. I was trying to cover up my panties by pulling my Saree and petticoat down in shame, that's when Anand joined in and held my panties and pulled it down till my knees. I was begging Anand in whispers to pull the panties up, I pleaded with him "Anand please ... please please... please don't pull it down, I can't be naked." Anand said "Look darling, no one is watching us, don't worry." I was trying to pull my panties up, but my black panties rolled along with its elastic and I was feeling difficult to put it back in place. My right hand was still on the old man's tool, the old man joined in and with one force he pulled the panties down till my knees, and with his leg with force he stamped and pushed it down, and my panties were down on my anklets. I took my hand off the old man's tool and tried to cover up my nakedness beneath. The old man caught my hand and made me hold his tool. Meanwhile Anand lifted my Saree along with my petticoat and straight away and inserted his finger inside my already wet pussy. My knees became weak and trembling, and I was gasping for air for every thrust his finger made inside my pussy. The old man put his finger inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. "Wow, look at her lips, she is enjoying it," the old man said. I looked at Anand with the old man's index finger inside my mouth. Anand's finger fucking intensified, and tears were rolling from my eyes. The more I opened my mouth to gasp some air, the old man's finger went deeper inside my mouth. My knees could not take it any longer, I knelt down one the floor, Anand's finger came out of my pussy, but the old man's finger was still inside my mouth. I was completely turned on, and my pussy was itching to get a cock inside me.

Like Reply
Anand bent down and hugged me and an old man took his finger off my lips, and Anand started kissing my lips hugging me tight. He placed one hand gently behind my head and motioned me to lie down on the floor, and I did. He bunched up my Saree and inserted his tool inside me and started F*#king me, like a sexually hungry animal he was ramming my tender pussy. My orgasm was building up and I was in such a position that I may cum at any point. The old man knelt down and inserted his palm inside my blouse and kissed my lips and, within seconds I shot out my orgasm. But, Anand was still on, he was drilling me and I was building another orgasm as the old man was kissing my lips and mauling my boobs inside my blouse and bra. Anand was shivering, breathing heavily, I was trying to break the kiss from the old man, but my lips had the brains of their own and were responding to his boob squeezes, and started kissing him more. I had to break the kiss to beg Anand, not to cum inside me, I broke the kiss mustering all the energy I could. Without looking at his eyes I begged "Anand, please don't cum inside me, please Anand, please." The old man was in no mood to let my lips slip away from mine, he mauled my boobs harder and continued kissing my lips, and I was responding "mmmmm.... mmmmm..." I was on the verge of building another orgasm, and I could feel Anand's tool coming out of my pussy, but I was busy kissing the old man. The next moment, I could feel a hot fluid on my thighs, I broke the kiss from the old man to see Anand shooting his load on my thighs. My right thigh was completely covered up with Anand's semen. I was so happy that he did not cum inside me, I pulled Anand closer and planted a kiss on his lips and then on his forehead and we both smiled looking at each other. The old man immediately saying "My turn now," took Anand's position and inserted his tool inside and started fu#$%g my tender pussy. He went deeper, his tool was bigger than Anand's. The old man hugged me in that position and started kissing me and simultaneously f*#king me, and he chewed my lips and my lips were literally eaten up by him, and I was moaning in pain and pleasure simultaneously. I opened my eyes to check on Anand, but he was nowhere to be seen, the old man said "Baby, you are so tight, and your lips oh my gawwwwd." and started kissing my lips again and I closed my eyes and hugged him. It was too much for me, I could not take it any longer, as he thrusted me further, I gripped his hair and started kissing him, and biting his lips and came on his tool inside me and let out a big sigh of relief. He old man too, took his tool out and watching me in that position stroked his penis and came on my thighs, and wiped his semen all over my thighs and knees . He pinched my pussy and kissed it gently, and lay on me and kissing my lips, and went near my ear and said, "Get up darling, get dressed up, my stop is nearing."

Like Reply
He woke up and helped me get up, and I adjusted the Saree, and stood up. Anand came out with his suitcase and said "Vimala, next is my stop, Jolarpet, I am going to get down, please do take care of yourself, and thank you for the wonderful time," all I could do was just smile back at Anand. The old man was packing up his things. The train stopped at Jolarpettai junction. Me and Anand got down from the train, he said "look after my suitcase, I will be back," he went to the TTR and said something, the TTR nodded positively, and Anand came back to me and said "Vimala, I have spoken to the TTR and he said there is one seat in the S4 Sleeper coach, the seat number is 36, you can go there and sleep peacefully for the next good 4 hours until your reach Bangalore." He immediately got inside the train and grabbed my things, took me along with him, and placed my things under the seat of my S4 coach. Everybody were sleeping, it was quiet, I hugged Anand and kissed his lips and said "Thank you so much Anand." The train started to move, he planted a kiss on my forehead, took out his pen and wrote his phone number on my hand and got down from the train. Mine was the middle berth, since I was in my Saree I was feeling uncomfortable to climb. I rested both my hands on the middle berth and tried to jump and put my right leg on the berth and roll on the berth. I jumped a couple of times, I could not put my leg on the berth. Just then I thought of climbing by placing my both legs on each of the lower berths and then climbing, and I did. First I placed my right leg on one lower berth and placed my right hand on my berth for balance, and then I placed my left leg on the lower berth and my left hand on the berth opposite to me and tried to climb. My legs were spread wide, and the cold wind was passing between my legs and hitting my cum soaked pussy, and it felt good. I turned back to see a fat marwadi guy ogling straight at my pantyless bottom, I was in complete shame, "bastard, why can't he help me? instead of just watching me struggle, typical" I thought. Just then a young man from the lower berth, the berth below mine, got up from his berth and tried to help. "Wait Aunty, I will help you." He said and got up to help me, "Aunty? every women who wears Saree becomes aunty these days?" I said to myself and made a sort of confused look. He immediately put his left hand under my right arm, under my shoulder and the palm landed right on my bra strap behind, and he tried to put his other hand under my right thigh to lift me up and placed me on the berth. His right hand on my right leg slipped and to my shock, his hands went directly to my pussy and his hands rubbed my clit over my Saree, and I yelped in shock, I was about to fall. The marwadi guy came to the rescue, he placed his palm right on my right ass cheek and lifted me, this young guy was holding my upper body and this marwadi guy was holding my right ass cheek and placed his other hand directly on my ass crack tugging my Saree between. I managed to sleep on my berth and utter a "thank you" to both and they both slept on their respective berths. Placing both my legs on the berth, I arched my ass up in the air, and slowly pulled my Saree and petticoat out which was tugged inside my ass crack which was giving me a tingling sensation. In a relief I let out a sigh of relief and turned to find everybody sleeping. I laid down on my sleeper coach seat thinking about the wonderful experience I had with Anand, and the old man who disappeared. I opened my hand bag to take my phone out and save Anand's number which he wrote on my hand before it gets erased. I was surprised to see 10 missed calls, it was from Arun, my cousin, my aunt's only son. He is a very playful boy, only a year younger to me, but taller than me, well built. We are no different cousins than the typical south Indian cousins, we fight, we tease, we express our love in all possible ways. I quickly saved Anand's number, and saw Arun's sms, it read "Monkey, you are dead if u don't call me back." Looking at the sms I smiled, and called him, he picked up the call

Me: "Hello, is it my Arun chellam?" ( In an enticing tone).
Arun: "Yes, why didn't you pick up my calls, I called you a zillion times, what were you doing?"
Me: "I wassss.... I put my phone in the bag da chellam, I could not hear your call."
Arun: "Alright, I will come to the Bangalore cantonment station at 5:00 am and pick you up, the train will arrive at 5:20 AM. Okay?"
Me: "Okay da chellam. Are you angry with me ?"
Arun: "Yes, I am angry with a Monkey, and that Monkey deserves the punishment."
Me: "Ha ha ha... Alright bring it on, lets fight."
Arun: "Oh yeah? Lets see... Which coach you are coming and what is the seat number? I know you are in your Saree 'Grandma', tell me what color Saree are you wearing so that I can identify you when I come to pick you up."
Me: "Wow so many questions..! Coach number is S4, and my seat number is 36, and I am wearing red Saree and black blouse. Enough with the details Grandpa?" I sighed.
Arun: "Yeah.. Go on.. continue... red Saree, black blouse, and what else are you wearing?" and laughed.
Me: "You naughty cow..." and I laughed.
Arun: "Alright now, sleep, shall pick you up in the morning da chellam... love you lots. see you. Bye"
Me: "Love you too da chellam.. Bye."
I hung up the phone and went to sleep. Since I was completely exhausted, I drifted to a sound sleep.
I had already reached Bangalore Cantonment Station, but since I was very tired, I could not wake up, and forgot to respond to the phone's alarm. With difficulty I tried to open my eyes, I saw someone come towards me, and he directly kissed my lips ..mmmmm.. and said "Welcome to Bangalore."
It was my cousin Arun, I was so happy to see him. I hugged him and he hugged me tight in the position where I was sleeping in the middle berth and he was standing and leaned forward and hugged me. He planted another kiss on my lips and said "Get up Monkey, it's our stop and you are still sleeping, lazy bums." I pulled him closer and kissed his lips and smiled. I got up, and started adjusting my Saree and got down from the train with my luggage along with Arun. A little girl got down from the train from the General compartment, and her mother (one of the two ladies who helped me sit next to Anand) gave something to the little girl and told something to her, pointing towards me. The little girl came towards me and saying "Aunty, my mom gave your panties which you removed and kept it in the train," I was burning in embarrassment, but I said "thank you" to that girl and patted her to leave as the train started moving. Arun looked shocked. I tried to hide the panties in my hand bag, Arun pulled it from me in a swift motion and laughed "Its it your panties?", he was squeezing and milking my panties.
Like Reply
"My god... you removed your panties in the train and left it ?" Arun asked. "No.. I just... removed it to ... no no no I am wearing my panties inside, this is not miiinnne..." my words trailed. "Oh really.... lets see.." Arun said, putting my panties inside his pocket. He got a call from his dad (my uncle), and Arun handed his phone to me, picked up my luggage and I followed him talking to uncle on phone "Vimala, how was the journey darling ? have you reached safely?" he asked. "Hi Uncle, I have reached safely, we are on our way home now," I said. "Very good, your aunty woke up just now and she is getting your room ready. Ask that idiot to drive the car slowly Okay?.." I laughed and hung the phone up. Uncle is a very fun loving person, he is in his late 50's and he loves me very much, I am his favorite niece. Arun opened the back door of the car and kept my luggage inside, he sat in the driver's seat and I sat next to him. Within minutes were reached home, I got down from the car and Arun took my car to park it in the parking area. I went home and rang the door bell, and opened the door, I could see nobody at home. I entered and called "Uncle, Aunty," there was a strong pair of hands which grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck, I shouted in a sudden surprise. It was my uncle, he turned my around and hugged my tight, "ooooh.. how long it has been, your uncle missed you soooo much" he said and started kissing my cheeks. I was feeling different, being kissed and hugged in such a way. "I missed you too uncle, how are you," and broke the hug. "I am fine darling, how are your parents?" he asked. "They are fine uncle, where is aunty?" She came down from the stairs and straight away covered my eyes from behind, I turned back, and my aunty immediately hugged me tight and showering me with kisses all over my face. I could realize that it is normal for this family is hug and kiss. I kissed my aunty back on her cheeks. My Aunty is a beautiful lady, who looks more like yesteryear actress Vani Vishwanath, she loves to wear modern dresses more. Even at this age, she looks like she is in her late 20's or early 30s. She has a perfect 36, 28, 36 body which I am very jealous of. She is the only lady who has kissed me on my lips. "Vimala, you will be using Arun's room throughout your stay here. See if you are okay with the room," she said. "Thank you aunty," I said, and I got ONE on my head from my Uncle. "Ouuch.." I exclaimed. "What was that for?" I quizzed. "Never say thanks to your Uncle okay, it's my job to take care of you Okay? We love you sweetheart" He said and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled, and my aunty smiled and told me to go to the room. I climbed the stairs and went to the room.

Arun came to the room with the luggage and kept it on the floor. He was looking straight into my eyes.
Me: Why, why are you looking at me like this ? ::Laughing::
Arun: What is this, I know this is yours. (taking my black panties out from his pocket and showing it to me)
Me: It's not mine.
Arun: If this is not your then whose is it ? Did you wear your panties when you left Chennai ?
Me: Yes.
Arun: So you must be wearing your panties now isn't it ?
Me: Yes. I am.
Arun: Really ?
(Arun pulled me close to him and placed his both palms over my butt cheeks and started feeling my panties. I was completely taken aback.)
Me: Arun, what are you doing ?
Arun: Checking whether you are wearing panties inside or not.
(I was wiggling my ass in discomfort, and it also tickled me.)
Arun: Where are your panties, haan? I cant feel your panty elastic at all.
Me: Arun, stop....!! (I tried to free myself, I mustered all my strength to push him away with my elbows which I lifted to cover my boobs being crushed against his. I struggled to free myself, my elbows slipped and my boobs ended up smashing against his chest, and my body got locked in his tough hold.)
Arun: Hmm....
(Arun was trying to bunch my Saree up, he almost bunched up my Saree till my thighs, I had to stop him from going any further. I had no other choice to stop him but to kiss him on his lips to stop him. I went for his lips and started kissing him, he was breathing heavily and started chewing my lips and I broke the kiss and planted a kiss on his both cheeks and said "You are right, I am not wearing panties and this is my panties, and I will tell you everything that made me remove my panties okay?" He planted a kiss on my lips, and said "Okay," and left me free.
Arun: Okay, now you get some rest today.
He left saying that, and I crashed on the bed without even changing my attire. I had a nice sleep.
Like Reply
It was 9:00 PM, after finishing our dinner, Arun and I went to our room. Arun was preparing his bed on the floor, I said "Arun, wait.. you don't have to crash on the floor, if you don't have any problem sharing bed with me you can sleep next to me." "Well, I don't have any problem," he said. "Then let's sleep on the bed" I said, he smiled and woke up to sleep on the bed. "You promised to tell me your "Panties'' encounter remember ?" He asked. "I will tell you, but you must tell me about your last encounter, is it alright?" I said, and he agreed. "Are you going to sleep in your Saree ?" he asked. "Yes," I said. He stood up, opened his cupboard, pulled out his track pants and a T-shirt and thrusted it into my hands and asked me to wear it. Thinking for some time, I decided to wear it. I changed into a Red Track Pant and white loose round neck T-shirt. Looking at me Arun whistled and clapped as if seeing an actress, "Wow, you look so young in this track pants," Arun said. I smiled and jumped on the bed, and he slept next to me. He asked me to tell him about the "Panties" secret. I started narrating the entire event, I myself got turned on while telling him my experience. Once I finished my story, Arun had put one leg on me and started looking at me. He came forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I ignored the kiss and asked him about his recent experience. He said "I will tell you only if you promise me that you will not tell this to anyone.. okay?" I was very excited to know about his encounter, I was already turned on.  I turned his face towards me and planted a kiss on his lips and said "Please Arun tell me da." He rolled me over to him and said "Okay I will tell you, it's about my accidental encounter with Mom." I was shocked, "with your Mom ?.. continue..tell me what happened."

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
"It was last week, my mom wanted to buy a new pair of Jeans and tops. My mom always prefers to buy jeans at a cheaper price, she would always buy Jeans in a wholesale shop in KR market, which is owned by my dad's friend David. It was a sultry noon, my mom and I got ready and left our house on my bike. She was looking so hot when she came out of her room, she was in her tight blue jeans, and a white shirt which was tight revealing her structure. She has applied some lipstick on her lips along with her regular makeup. She sat on my bike and we left for the KR Market, KR market is a densely populated area in Bangalore. Luckily we found a parking lot to park our bike, and me and my mom were walking towards the shop. My mom asked to call David uncle to find out the exact street and number to find the shop, as it has been many days since we had come here and a lot of petty shops have been turned up recently. Uncle David guided us over the phone, as I was talking over the phone I could see all the eyes of the rickshaw pullers, load men, were firmly fixed on my mom. I signaled my mom to walk in front of me, and she obeyed and went in front of me. My mom's ass was jiggling when she was walking and I could clearly see my mom's panties impression from behind, no wonder those guys were ogling at my mom. We reached the exact complex, and Uncle David asked me to come to the 4th floor, shop number 18. There was no lift there so we had to take stairs. My mom started climbing the stairs and I was following her from behind. For the first time in my life, I started lusting my mom, and my precum was oozing inside looking at her beautiful ass.

Like Reply
There were a series of shops, and we found shop number 18. When we reached there, there was no one in the shop, the shop was very small and narrow, probably 10 x 20 ft, the floor was full of white mattresses just like in typical Indian Saree shops. My mom entered inside and she was looking around the shop, and asked me to call Uncle David. I picked up the phone and started calling, like a Gene from the Lamp, he came out from under the table and immediately started hugging my mom and started kissing her on her lips passionately. My mom was in complete shock, as he was kissing her right in front of me, he was kissing her vigorously, and I made no attempts to interfere. I was completely turned on looking at my mom being kissed by my dad's friend Uncle David. While he was still kissing my mom, she was looking at me, and broke the kiss from him and said "David, stop.. my son is here.. what will he think about me ?" I was more surprised to see my mom worrying about my presence and what would I think about her ? Which could only mean that she has been cheating on my dad all these days. I was getting turned on. David looked at me and I said "No no that's okay Mom, he is just trying to greet you." David saying "You see,.. I am trying to greet you," he hugged my mom again and started kissing my mom on her lips. Since my mom's lips were being chewed by David, all my mom could do was utter "mmmm..... ummm...... Dav....ummm... wait.." David lifted my mom and made her lie down on the table. He again hugged her in that same position and started kissing her lips. Still in that same position, he broke the kiss and asked mom, "what can I give to this beautiful lady?" My mom, still in that position said "David, I want to buy Jeans and Tops for myself."

Like Reply
"Arun, please close the shop shutter, or else customers will come and disturb us." David said to me and smiled. I got the hint that he is going to fuck my mom for sure, and I was excited that I will be lucky enough watch it, and hoping that I would get a chance to fuck my mom. I went and closed the shutter, when she turned to see, he was kissing my mom who was lying on the table. He made her sit on the table and said "Darling, come on remove your pant, shall get you a new one," and straight away went for my mom's pant button and tried to unbutton my mom's pant. My mom caught his hand and said something in his ears. "Oh don't worry.. he is a grown up man now... he knows what sex is ... besides you are a beautiful lady, and he would have lusted you several times." My mom straight away saw me having a boner, and I was moving my legs uncomfortably. "Arun, come here.." David called. "You like you mom?" he asked. I said "Oh, I love her Uncle." "Now give your mom a kiss on her lips," he said. I went near my mom and hugged her and started kissing her lips like a mad man, my mom was responding and kissing me back. "mmm.....ummm...aaah... mmm..." sounds were escaping for her, and we were lost in our worlds. I took my right hand and pulled out my dick and started stroking it and simultaneously kissing my mom who was lying on the table.

Like Reply
Meanwhile, David had opened my mom's pant along with her panties till her ankles and started finger fucking her, and my mom moaning like those heroines in movies. I went for her lips and started kissing her lips, she was breathing heavily. He let out a loud moan "Aaaaaaaaaah..." I saw David had put his dick inside my mom and started fucking her. My mom pulled me closer and started kissing me and buried my face between her boobs and started rubbing my face all over her boobs. David's fucking intensified, and my mom was going nuts... "David.. David ... david... I am going to cum... please pull out your dick out, I want my son fuck me..." My mom said, David obeyed, I kissed my mom and uttered "thanks mom, I love you so much," and started fucking my mom. David unbuttoned my mom's shirt completely and lifted her bra and started sucking my mom's boobs. It was too much for me and my mom, we could not hold it any longer, we both came at the same time, and I came inside her and lay on my mom hugging. David patted my shoulders and said "Good job son.. now clean yourself," and moved me aside and hugged my mom, carried her from the table, made her stand and started kissing her lips and cheeks. I knelt down behind my mom and started kissing my mom's ass cheeks, in a swift motion, spread my mom's ass cheeks and started kissing right on her anus and she was gasping for air. She enjoyed it.

Like Reply
David made my mom rest her both hands on the table, went behind her, spread her legs and started fucking my mom from behind. I was watching my mom getting fucked by David, and I started stroking my dick. David came immediately, and My mom called me to fuck her in that position. I went behind my mom and kissed her on her shoulders and hugged her from behind. I straight away inserted my dick inside my mom and started fucking her, my mom was screaming "Arun... son... you are the best ... tell me you love your mom... tell me .. aaaah... aaaah.." I was going nuts, I started fucking my mom faster "I love you mom, I love you ... aaaaaai Looovvveee.. you mom.." my words were trailing, and I was nearing my climax. "I am going to cum baby, I am going to cum.. fuck your mom hard.. fuck me .... aaaaah.." my mom started screaming. My fucking intensified, and with one final thrust, I came inside my mom, and she came along with me."

Like Reply
Arun's experience with his mom turned me on, and I could not resist putting my right hand inside my track pants and panties and stroking my clit. Since the lights were off, Arun could not see that. I kept quiet and pretended that I slept. Arun dozed to sleep, thinking about Arun and David fucking my aunt, I stroked my clit to orgasm, and I took my finger out and wiped the cum on Arun's lips who dozed to sleep.

Like Reply
The next day, after the bath, I wrapped the towel around and came out of the bathroom. I bent down and pulled out the suitcase under the cot and opened it, thinking of which dress to wear today, I pulled out my blue Saree and blue petticoat, and matching blouse, and of course my white panties, black bra, and kept them on the bed. I took my white panties and put my left leg inside and the moment I put my right leg inside and pulled it till my knees, Arun just barged inside the room, and I was in complete shock and lost my grip of the towel. I grabbed my towel with one hand to cover my boobs, but lost control while trying to pull my panties up with the other hand. I slipped and fell on the floor giving the view of my naked vagina. Arun immediately said sorry and went out of the room. I was completely embarrassed, I wrapped my towel back, pulled up my white panties up and went to the door and closed it tight. Next thing I did was quickly picked up my bra and wore it, took my petticoat and securely tied it to my hips right on top of my navel, wore my blouse on top my bra, and draped my Saree, applied some make up and went down to help aunty in the Kitchen.

Like Reply