Incest Willing Captive
[Image: cb8274b37985c6df226062df3fcc47f4.jpg]

Title: Willing Captive                                                                                                                                                              Word Count: 11,300

Written By:  Novelist Casanova

It was a warm evening in the outskirts of the city, inside a Mini Truck Container, my mom was naked, lying flat.  One gangster was between my mom’s legs and playing with my mom’s pussy.  The other gangster was kneeling beside my mom and was bending down and kissing my mom’s lips.  My mom, according to the deal she made with them, had to cooperate with them.  To cooperate with them, she was letting the gangsters play with her pussy and kissing her inner thighs and biting her inner thighs as well, and was kissing back the lips of the gangster who was kissing her lips.  The way she was kissing his lips back annoyed me as she was kissing his lips back like he was her lover or something.  While he was resting his left hand on the floor next to my mom, he was playing with my mom’s boobs with his right hand and was kissing my mom’s lips, and my mom was grabbing him by his hair and was kissing his lips.  “Mmmmm… yummy lips, you have, Lakshmi,” as the gangster who was kissing her lips said, my mom was shamelessly blushing.  “And nice pussy too,” as the other gangster who was playing with her pussy and kissing her inner thighs said, my mom shamelessly looked at him and smiled at him, and started blushing.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It all started last week.  My dad Ramakrishnan was a Deepavali Crackers distributor, who used to travel often to Sivakasi - The Fireworks Capital of India.  My mom Lakshmi is a housewife now, but before marriage she used to work for a Astrologer as his Office Assistant.  The other side of my mom always fascinated me, though my mom is in her late 30s, she looked a lot younger.  She doesn’t do yoga, exercise, walking, jogging, or anything, but maintains a well shaped body.  She looks exactly like South Indian Actress Sneha.  Very homely, but to my elder brother’s friends were perverts, and who used to come to our house only to check my mom out, my mom was hot as hell and the best babe to have in bed.  They corrupted my elder brother’s mind so much that, he started having hots for my mom and started hugging my mom regularly and every time my dad went to Sivakasi and my mom was sleeping alone in her bedroom, he used to go to her bedroom and lift my mom’s nightie and watch her in her panties and jerk off.  Every time my mom used to change, he used to hide and watch my mom come out of the shower, wear her panties and bra, and wear her petticoat, blouse, and saree, and jerk off.  His friends had corrupted him mind so much that, as a next step to watching my mom and jerking off, he started video recording my mom coming home from shopping and removing her saree, her blouse, her petticoat, and wearing her nightie over her bra and panties; and when my mom was out he brought his friends home and took them to his room, and switched all the lights off and opened his desktop and played the video of my mom removing her saree, her blouse, and petticoat, and paused at the point where my mom stands only in her bra and panties and all jerked off.

Like Reply
Unlike other moms, my mom liked watching cricket.  She told us that developed interest watching cricket while working for the Astrologer, who was a cricket enthusiast.  My mom used to tell us that the Astrologer used to take her to watch cricket live in the Stadium.  The Astrologer visited our house one day, since my dad was in Sivakasi, and we were free at home, he took me and my elder brother along with mom to watch a cricket match live in the Stadium.  Before he took us to the stadium, he took me in his car and brought four Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirts, and even a Black leggings for my mom.  As my mom was refusing to wear the black leggings and Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt, as she was feeling shy, the Astrologer was forcing my mom to remove her saree and wearing the black leggings.  “Lakshmi, if you don’t remove your saree and wear these black leggings and Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt, I will forcibly remove your saree, blouse, and petticoat, and wear these leggings and Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt on top of bra and panties,” the Astrologer said.  My elder brother meanwhile was enjoying the way the Astrologer was forcing my mom to wear the Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt, and was also enjoying the way the Astrologer was referring to my mom’s bra and panties.  “Come on mom, everybody is wearing an Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt, wear them mom,” my elder brother said.  “She will not listen, I know how to handle her,” as the Astrologer said and started grabbing my mom’s pallu and started removing my mom’s yellow saree completely.  “Sir, I will wear and come,” my mom said and took the Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt and black leggings and started to go towards her bedroom in her yellow blouse and yellow petticoat, “brilliant Uncle,” as my elder brother said and gave Hi5 to Astrologer, “Tarun, you are with him on this too?” my mom said with a smile and closed the door from inside.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As my mom was inside changing, my elder brother Tarun and the Astrologer were talking about my mom.  Tarun, who was horny began asking the Astrologer about how my mom used to look when she was young and stuff.  As my mom came out wearing her Indian Cricket Team Blue T-shirt and Black leggings, she was looking as sexy as any heroine could look.  Since her t-shirt was tight, her boobs came into full view, and the Astrologer waited for no time, “my God, look how beautiful my Lakshmi looks, Tarun,” the Astrologer exclaimed and began hugging my mom and circled her around.  While the Astrologer was hugging my mom and circling her around, my mom’s boobs completely crushed against his chest and his hands were firming grabbing my mom’s ass over her leggings, and my mom was just laughing and putting her head behind, and my elder brother Tarun was scratching his cock over his pants and enjoying watching the Astrologer feeling up my mom.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As we got inside the car, the Astrologer was driving, and my elder brother Tarum sat next to him, and me and my mom sat in the back seat.  We all were excited to go watch a cricket match live in the stadium, including my mom, and we all were in a happy mood.  As Tarum started asking the Astrologer about how cute my mom looked when she was young and how close was my mom with him when she was young, and the Astrologer began telling him that my mom was the cutest girl he had ever seen, and how funny she was, how beautifully she used to assist him at work, and how close they both were, my mom was blushing and smiling.  As Horny Tarun began asking the Astrologer about my mom’s boyfriends, my mom started to feel uneasy.  “Tarun, stop,” my mom exclaimed.  “No Varun, your mother never had a boyfriend.  But they guys back they were crazy about your mom, she was that beautiful, even now she is beautiful,” as the Astrologer was saying, my mom was blushing.  “Your mom never needed a boyfriend or a companion, Tarun.  Me and your mom were more than friends and were spending more time together,” the Astrologer said.  “You said my mom was so beautiful.  Have you ever thought of proposing to my mom or have you ever proposed to my mom?” my elder brother said.  “Shall I tell him, Lakshmi?” the Astrologer asked, laughing.  “Tarun, what is this?.... Sir, no..please….” my mom exclaimed.  “It's okay, Lakshmi.  Tarun,  I actually wanted to propose to your mom, but since I loved her truly I was afraid that she would say no.  The fear of rejection stopped me from proposing to Lakshmi.  Though I did not propose to her, I was spending time with her and hanging out with her like her boyfriend,” the Astrologer said.  “Have you ever kissed my mom, uncle?” as horny Tarun asked, “Tarun, Stop it… it is too much,” my mom said.  “Yes, Tarun, Yes, several times,” the Astrologer said laughing.  “No Sir…. No…,” as my mom exclaimed.  “I have kissed several times, without her permission.  I enjoyed forcibly kissing her,” the Astrologer said laughing.  “But now I am sorry about it, Lakshmi,” the Astrologer said.  “It's okay, Sir, I have forgotten about it already,” my mom said.  “So you have not kissed her lips properly?” Tarun asked.  “Just once, Tarun, that was very emotional, when I had to close down my clinic and move to Canada.  I requested for a farewell kiss and Lakshmi agreed, and that was when we genuinely kissed your mom’s lips, and she was kissing my lips back.  The taste of your mom’s lips is still in my lips, Tarun; the taste of your mom’s saliva is still in my tongue, Tarun; I was kissing your mom’s lips for a long time knowing that I was going to a far country and probably never going to meet her again.  And thank you for that kiss, Lakshmi.  That kiss made you remember you for a long long time,” the Astrologer said.  My mom smiled at the Astrologer.  “When I came back to India to surprise Lakshmi, she was already married and with two sons.  I was disappointed and was cursing myself for not proposing to Lakshmi, but now I am happy, as I get to see Lakshmi often and hang out together, now taking her out to have fun as well, so no complaints,” the Astrologer said and parked the car at the Stadium and went inside to watch the match.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As we entered the stadium, the Stadium was completely crowded, and full of noise as the match started to pick up pace.  As the Indian batsmen began tearing the Sri Lankan Bowlers apart, everybody in the stadium were jumping around and dancing around and enjoying themselves, including my mom.  As my mom was excited and jumping and cheering, the Astrologer was enjoying the match as well.  They were so happy.  As the Astrologer dropped us back home, while leaving me made sure me and my elder brother went to our room, and started grabbing my mom by her arm and pulling her close to him, he started kissing my mom’s lips, and to my shock my mom was kissing his lips back passionately.  “My God, Varun, look how mom is enjoying herself,” my elder brother said video recording them kissing each other.  “Look how nicely he is kissing mom’s lips Varun, he clearly loves her, bro,” Tarun said.  “Clearly there is something going on between them, Varun,” Tarun said.  “Shall we tell this to dad?” I whispered.  “No, you idiot, we must let my mom enjoy herself, that will make her happy.  Look how nicely he is holding mom’s ass,” as my elder brother said, I looked at them, and the Astrologer was holding my mom’s ass over her black leggings and kissing her lips, sucking my mom’s entire mouth with his lips.  “Tarun, he is doing too much to mom, we have to tell this to dad,” I said.  “If we tell this to dad, he will punish mom or even divorce mom, and you want dad and mom to be separated?” Tarun asked.  “No,” I said.  “Then shut up and let mom enjoy her life.  Dad is an asshole, never romances mom like this, he is all the time busy travelling to Sivakasi, never cares about mom.  And look at mom, look how hot she is, any man in dad’s place would have stayed at home always and enjoyed banging mom always,” Tarun said.

Like Reply
As the Astrologer started grabbing my mom’s t-shirt and started removing it, my mom pushed him off and started running inside her bedroom laughing, and tried to close the door from the inside, but the Astrologer pushed the door open and entered inside.  My elder brother Tarun went there and continued video recording.  Moments later, the Astrologer began leaving with my mom’s blue t-shirt and black leggings.  The next day, when my mom had gone shopping, my elder brother invited all his friends, took them to his room, and switched all the lights off and opened his desktop and played the video of my mom and the Astrologer kissing each other, as all were excited and began stroking their cock watching my mom getting kissed nicely on the lips by the Astrologer.  What excited everyone was the way the Astrologer enters inside my mom’s boobs, removes my mom’s t-shirt and my mom runs around covering her white bra with her hands, and then he grabs my mom from behind.  “I want the leggings back,” as the Astrologer said and starts removing my mom’s black leggings, and leaves her only in her cream-colored panties.  As my mom frees herself from the Astrologer, he grabs my mom by force and removes my mom’s white bra and her cream panties and leaves her naked, my elder brother and his friends started watching the video started jerking off, as they have never seen my mom naked, and this was the first time they were seeing my mom naked.  I have seen my mom’s boobs while I used to accidently enter inside while she is wearing her bra, but I have never seen my mom’s pussy, but now watching my mom naked and horny on bed, I got horny and could not control myself from jerking off along with my elder brother’s friends in the dark.  The moment the Astrologer sleeps on top of my naked mom and starts kissing my mom’s lips and my mom hugs him back and starts kissing his lips back, every one of us got excited and started cumming, including me.  After that in the video, the Astrologer does not make love to my mom, but leaves taking my mom’s blue t-shirt, her leggings, even her white bra and cream-colored panties.  After watching the video, my elder brother’s friends were worshipping him like a hero.  He became their boss all because of my mom, and was enjoying all the Hero treatment he was getting from his friends.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Meanwhile my elder brother got close to the Astrologer and started inviting him home often and the Astrologer as usual was enjoying feeling my mom up and kissing my mom, which my elder brother was shamelessly recording to show to his friends and let them enjoy jerking off watching the video.  Though the Astrologer was enjoying feeling my mom up nicely and even kissing her lips, he never really fucked my mom.  In one video, he removed my mom’s nightie and removes my mom’s panties and got her naked, and my mom was readily teasing him to make love to her, but he just kissed my mom’s pussy, tongued my mom’s pussy, and ate my mom’s pussy and made her cum, but never really inserted his cock inside my mom’s pussy.

Like Reply
To Be Continued..
Like Reply
My dad was busy with his business in Sivakasi, partnered with some of his Politician friends and started his own Fireworks Factory in the heart of Sivakasi, which irked the other Fireworks Factory Owners who have been running the Factories for generations.  With the profit he used to make with his business he started buying plenty of properties in Chennai and Bangalore.  Since we were moving up the ladder in terms of our assets and financial situation, and were shifting our status from the middle class to the Rich class, my dad let my mom wear all kinds of modern dresses, which my mom wore happily as she was enjoying all the attention she was getting from the men.
Like Reply
Since my dad was totally into business, he literally stopped sleeping with my mom.  The only alternative my mom had to satisfy her thrust of lust was the Astrologer, but he moved abroad.  More than satisfying my mom’s sexual needs, the Astrologer, who was kissing my mom’s lips, removing her dress and playing with my mom in her bra and panties, and getting her naked and eating my mom’s pussy and making her cum, had only made her situation worse by making her horny and crave for a cock inside her pussy by not inserting his cock inside my mom’s pussy and making love to her.

Like Reply
It was my elder brother who found how desperately my mom wanted a cock inside her pussy when the milk delivery guy was openly flirting with my mom early in the morning, and she was just standing there blushing.  Since we purchased a bigger house in the heart of the city, the grocers, the newspaper delivery boy, the Milk delivery guy, and other hand to open our gate and come crossing our garden towards our door and knock on the door and deliver to my mom director.  As the Milk Delivery guy was delivering milk to my mom, he was openly flirting with my mom.  She was in her white nightie, and the Milk Delivery guy, who was freaking ugly, was openly complimenting my mom’s lips, and tell her how lucky my dad was to kiss my mom’s lips, and my mom was blushing.  “It's naturally pink, madam? Or have you applied lipgloss or something on your lips?” he asked.  “No, it's natural,” my mom said.  “Looks so soft and kissable, madam.  Your lips should taste sweet while kissing and tasting them, madam, so yummy,” he said looking at my mom’s lips, and my mom was blushing and wetting her lips with her saliva.  “Madam, I don’t know about kissing your lips with lipstick on, but kissing your lips and sucking your lips and tasting your lips just the way it is now will be so much fun,” as the Milk Delivery guy was saying, my mom was smiling and blushing.  “I have to go madam,” he said and started to leave.  “You know where I am going now?” he asked my mom.  “Where?” my mom asked with a smile.  “Going straight to the temple to offer all the milk packets to God for Milk Abhishekam,” the Milk Delivery guy said.  “The whole thing? Why?” my mom asked.  “Yes, Madam, to Vow to God that I will offer 100 litres of Milk more for Abhishekam if he grants me one particular wish,” the Milkd Delivery guy said.  “Wow, and what is that wish?” my mom asked with a smile.  “I don’t know if I should tell you or not,” he said and looked at my mom.  “Well you can tell me if you want,” my mom said.  He looked around, “I pray to God that he grant me the wish of kissing her lips, tasting your lips, sucking your lips, and tasting your tongue madam,” he said and my mom stood completely quiet.  “I thought you would wish for a long life or something,” my mom said with a smile.  “Kissing your beautiful lips and dying the next day is better than living for a hundred years dying to kiss your lips, madam,” the Milk Delivery guy said in an emotional tone.  “You like my lips that much?” my mom whispered.  My mom’s voice clearly sounded horny.  “I just love your lips madam, ever since you moved here, the only thing that motivates me to wake up early and come here to deliver the milk is you Madam, your lips.  That’s why I am going to offer all this milk to God and vow to God that I am going to offer 100 more litres of milk to God as Milk Abhishekam if you grant me this wish of kissing your lips, Madam,” he said.  “Keep all the milk down and come here,” my mom whispered and the milk delivery guy kept all the milk packets down and went towards my mom.  “Madam,” as he exclaimed looking at my mom lips, my mom placed her hands gently on the Milk Delivery guy’s shoulders, “don’t waste 100 litres of milk on Milk Abhishekam, feed the poor, or feed the poor dogs and animals on the street, it is as good as offering Milk to God, okay?” my mom whispered and smiled at him.  “Sure madam, let the God answer my prayer first,” as the Milk Delivery guy whispered looking at my mom’s lips, “he has answered now,” my mom whispered and started kissing the Milk Delivery guy’s lips, wrapping her arms around his neck.  Hugging my mom back, with his right hand over my mom’s right ass cheek over her white nightie, and his left hand on her back, the Milk Delivery boy started kissing my mom’s lips back.  The way he was kissing, sucking and tasting my mom’s lips, turned her on and was closing her eyes and letting him kiss her cheeks and neck as well, and went back to kissing my mom’s lips.  “Thank you God for answering my prayers,” he said and looked at my mom with a smile and as my mom smiled at him and held his chin and looked at his lips, “enough?” she whispered and planted another kiss on his lips and smiled at him.  “I want more,” as the Milk Delivery guy said in a childish tone, “mmmm don’t be naughty, enough for today,” my mom whispered with a smile.  “Thank you so much madam,” the Milk Delivery guy said and grabbed my mom’s face and kissed her lips nicely and left the place stealing the last kiss.

Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
My elder brother was video recording the whole thing, and as my mom went inside her bedroom, he followed her and recorded what she was doing in her bedroom.  As my mom had gone shopping, my elder brother invited all his friends, took them to his room, and switched all the lights off.  Since we had moved to a bigger house and gotten rich already, my elder brother purchased a projector and projected my mom’s video with the Milk Delivery guy on the big screen.  His friends were impressed and so was I.  Since my elder brother had an expensive phone with top Quality video recording features, the angle in which my elder brother captured my mom made her nightie almost see through and we all could clearly see my mom’s red colour panties she was wearing inside her white nightie, and we also could see my mom’s white bra she was wearing inside her nightie.  As my mom started kissing Milk Delivery guy’s lips, my elder brother hand zoomed in my mom’s lips and while she was kissing the Milk Delivery guy’s lips, his saliva was drooling all over my mom’s mouth, and my mom was horny and was sucking and swallowing all his saliva while he was kissing my mom’s lips back.

Like Reply
As the Milk Delivery guy placed his hand over my mom’s ass, my elder brother zoomed in on my mom’s ass, and the Milk Delivery guy was squeezing and pinching my mom’s ass cheek hard and kissing my mom’s lips.  After the Milk Delivery guy kisses my mom’s lips nicely and leaves, my mom goes back rubbing the ass cheek he pinched and squeezed nicely.  As soon as my mom goes inside her room, she sleeps on the bed, lifts her white nightie all the way about her waist and inserts her hand inside her red panties and begins masturbating thinking about how she kissed the Milk Delivery guy and how kissed her lips nicely.  My naughty brother zoomed in on my mom’s red panties and showed us on the big screen how wet my mom’s red panties were already as a result of kissing the Milk Delivery boy.  As my mom began fingering her pussy and began cumming, biting her lips, we all started cumming watching my mom.  It was a whole new experience for us and we thoroughly enjoyed my mom on the big screen.  All his five friends began praising my brother for the amazing work.

Like Reply
From the next day on my dad was at home, taking a break from business and was relaxing at home.  The Milk Delivery guy could do nothing, and out of the entire month my dad was at home taking a break, only once the Milk Delivery guy got a chance to kiss my mom’s lips and he almost came inside my mom.  Since my dad was always on the phone and talking to his workers, his politician friends, and others, sitting at the Balcony, he could see who was coming inside and who was leaving out.  My dad’s presence made it difficult for the Milk Delivery guy to even touch my mom.  By this time my elder brother and my mom had become very good friends, and after telling her that he had seen her kissing the Milk Delivery guy, he somehow made my mom confess to him that she was missing the Milk Delivery Guy, and my elder brother promised that he would help her.
Like Reply
One morning when my dad was busy talking over the phone sitting at the Balcony, my elder brother distracted him and brought the Milk Delivery Guy inside and surprised my mom who was in the Kitchen.  As my mom was in the Kitchen in her think purple nightie, the Milk Delivery Guy went behind my mom and hugged her from behind, and as my mom turned back and pleasantly shocked and scared at the same time that they could get caught by my dad, Milk Delivery Guy started kissing my mom’s lips.  “Hey, my husband is here,” as my mom exclaimed.  “I will take care of dad, mom,” my elder brother said and looked at the Milk Delivery Guy, “Hey, take my mom to my bedroom, my bed is ready for you to enjoy my mom,” was my elder brother was saying, “Tarun, your dad is right on the first floor,” my mom exclaimed.  “Dad and I are gonna have a dad-son moment now, and we are going to be busy for the next 30 minutes, so you guys have 30 minutes to enjoy yourselves, and I will come back and help him leave our house without dad’s knowledge,” my elder brother said.  “Tarun, what if we get caught?” my mom exclaimed.  “You won’t,” as my elder brother was saying, “he will take care of everything, Madam, let's enjoy ourselves, come Madam,” he whispered and grabbed my mom’s hand and began to leave.  “Show him my room mom,” he said looking at my mom and looked at the Milk Delivery guy, “hey, make sure you fuck my mom really good, okay?  Or else I won’t let you get near her again,” he said and looked at my mom, “Mom, come here,” he said and grabbed my mom’s hand and pulled her close to him.  “I am doing this because I love you, mom, just enjoy yourself, okay?,” as he was saying, he was hugging my mom and roaming his hands all over my mom’s body over her nightie.  “Tarun, this is too risky,” as my mom whispered.  “I got this, my love,” he whispered at my mom and planted a kiss on my mom’s lips and sent her with the Milk Delivery Guy.  My mom was shocked that Tarun kissed her on her lips, and so was I.  Looking at me shocked, “don’t worry, I have a camera inside, we will watch how the Milk Delivery Guy enjoys my mom later,” my elder brother said and winked at me, and went to the first floor where my dad was talking to someone over the phone.

Like Reply
My Elder brother Tarun, was my dad’s favourite son, as he saw him as his business heir.    My dad would buy anything for him, therefore when he asked my dad to set up a Home Theatre for him, my dad readily agreed.  As Tarun started telling my dad that he has lost interest in Studies and wanted to join him in his business, my dad happily agreed.  My dad began telling my elder brother about all his business plans in the future.  As my dad asked my elder brother to go down and bring his laptop, my elder brother went down and came back to my dad’s balcony with his laptop.  While my dad switched on his Laptop and began showing my elder brother all the pictures of the offices and godowns he had opened recently, my dad saw the Milk Delivery Guy trying to escape by opening our gate.  Since my dad could not see who was fleeing our house clearly, he panicked, and he started to think that it was his business rivals who were plotting something against him.  As he called on the cops and even lodged a complaint, the cops advised my dad to install CCTV cameras all over our house.  My dad started installing CCTV cameras all over our house and even hired two security guards.

Like Reply
As my dad started to get busy with his business and began travelling to Sivakasi, my elder brother started setting up a Home Theatre for him, and was converting a large room on the terrace as a Home Theatre, with a Large screen, with 20 recliner seats.  My mom was impressed standing next to my elder brother and watching how the technicians were modify the large room in a Mini Cinema Theater, but little did she know that my elder brother was doing all this to watch her get fucked by other men on big screen and have fun.

Like Reply
After he was done setting up the Mini Cinema Theatre, my elder brother started showing my mom all romantic movies and erotic movies as well to keep her horny.  He was keeping my mom horny all the time by discussing the romantic scenes in the movies they watched together, and making her crave for a male companion.  The way my elder brother made my mom crave for male companion so much that she began purposely talking to our Security Guards, and was enjoying all the attention she was getting from them.  The security guards could clearly sense that my dumb mom was clearly horny and was seeking attention.  The security guards were openly lusting after my mom looking at her in her thin nighty, which was almost revealing her bra and panties which she was wearing inside.  My mom was enjoying the way the security guards were complimenting my mom about her beauty.  Out of the two, it was one Security Guard who had gotten bold and started complimenting my mom’s lips, which reminded my mom about the Milk Delivery Guy whom she missed a lot, and began blushing and encouraging the Security Guard who was complimenting her lips.

Like Reply