Poll: Wife fucked by
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Friends
28.57%
4 28.57%
Relatives
14.29%
2 14.29%
Strangers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Local people
21.43%
3 21.43%
Boss and colleague
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Wife secrets
Hi iam ananthraj
This is fantasy story about wife secrets. 
Tell me some suggestions
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like example
1. Sex Adventure
2. Living Fantasy
3. Dare
[+] 3 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
Hi iam ananth.
My wife name is monisha.
She was innocent and shy.
Her age is 26 years.
Her size measures 36-34-38.
She was in normal colour. She was having hairs up to her buttocks.
She was having flesh at correct parts, her curvy body attracts area men, she was having all the eyes on her voluptuous body when she was walking on road, because of her big boobs which was like tender coconut. I am also enjoy her beauty when she was putting all the makeup and getting ready for any function. She was wearing her saree well below her navel, her blouse was having low cut at back and front which gave her clevage visible through her saree, if it is transparent.
Our sexual life going normal, we are enjoyed our life happily.
She was innocent by nature but she was wild in bed during intercourse.
She was expecting me to do for long, which I was failed to gave her. But she was not showing any angry on me regarding my quick fuck.
One fine day, we are getting call from our cousin saran, he was my uncle's son. His marriage was fixed. They are inviting us for the marriage.
My uncle is my mom's brother, so he invited our parents also.
As usual I put leave and we gone to our uncles home, my wife was wearing saree, as usual she was attracted many eyes, I don't know our distant relatives much.
We place our luggage and came to Hall.
Saran was welcomed us.
We are happily chit chat about our life.
Saran was inviting me for the party which was arranged by his friends in the town.
I seen her for approval, she replied ok.
On the other hand, one by one came including our parents.
Iam not seen anything wrong, when I tell her to stay there with my parents and I gone to party.
It's a drink party arranged, iam new to everyone there.
After started drinking, they introduced one by one to me. They telling about Saran.
Iam happy about the discussion.
At the end of drinks party , all are lying on the floor.
My phone was ringing, it's my wife, she enquired about my returns? I replied I will come in the morning.
She was little bit worried.

We slept there, when we woke up, seeing Saran friends are
Still sleeping, I woke one of his friends, I tell him to drop me at saran's house.
He started the bike, we are driving towards his home.
I gone straight away in to the room, the room was unlocked and the dim light was glowing inside. I opened my eyes widely seeing my wife sleeping next to mom.
But her nighty was not in correct position, I came lying next to her, she was in deep sleep.
Ii scolded my mind, why you think bad.
I slept there,
In the morning one by one get up and ready for the function.
[+] 4 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Wife + hubby's relatives+ silent observing hubby

Best combo
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply