Poll: Sex story about
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom
30.77%
4 30.77%
Wife
38.46%
5 38.46%
Aunty
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Sexy family ladies
Smile 
Hi iam ananth. This is a fantasy story happened within family and outside family
My family consists of three. 
Me, mom and dad. 
My mom name is subha. 
Her age is 48.
She was very religious and conservative lady. Iam not seen her as sexual object, when I joined engineering college after completing intermediate, I came to know most of the things about sexual from my friends. 
Let's describe about her size, she measures 36-34-38.
She was wearing tight blouse and saree whenever going out, now I came to know how many eyes fixed on her assets when she passing them. Mostly these things happened to her because of her big boobs in front which was bulged inside her tight blouse, on the another one is her big buttocks which was shaking when she was walking, iam not noticed these things previously, but now iam also started enjoy her assets. 
She was more religious and conservative, she was not speaking to any men in our surrounding, she felt shy to speak. 
But one fine day, when I was watching TV on Hall, she was in the backyard of our house, which was mostly used for cleaning vessels and washing clothes, iam not having courage to gone there. 
Iam waiting for her, she was calling me, I felt happy in inner mind and gone there, she was sitting on the small stool, the most shocking part is she was uplifting her nighty up to her knee and sitting on the small stool makes her to literally showing her hairy pussy to me, she was unaware of that, I awestruck by this, because for the first time in my life I seen a pussy that too my mom. 
She was still in the same position, asking me to bring water from the nearby well. 
I gone to the well, my mind thinking about what I was seen now, my dick starts raising, I put the bucket in well and bring water to her and pouring over the vessels, she was literally in the same position cleaning vessels, I got some glimpses, she was having bushes of hair over there. 
I asked her anything else, she replied nothing. 
I came back to Hall and stroking my dick, my first time mastrubating thinking of her. 
Another incident of mine with her was, I came from playground and straight away gone to open the door and get inside, the most shocking part is she was in her bra only nothing in her body, she was shouting at me and takes to hide her naked body. 
Iam came outside and thinking about her conservative, she was literally doing or not. 
I came out. She weared all her dress, obsolute silence between us. 
Iam thinking about her activities previously, she was mostly gone to bathroom, which was not attached and situated in the backyard, she takes the towel and gone to bathroom and after bathing she was calling me to bring her new petticoat from the closet which was I usually do without any sexual thinking. 
Is she was sexually excited or not getting the things in bed? My mind asking this question repeatedly. 
I am waiting for the moment to know her intentions. 
She was gone to bathroom and locked the door, she was taking bath, iam watching TV in the Hall. 
Iam waiting for her calling, she was calling my name this time, iam not responding, after few seconds iam responding to her and bring the petticoat to bathroom, she was opened the door slightly, usually I stand behind the door and gave it to her, this time, iam standing near the opening gap, when she opened, I saw her right hand and her right side big melons,with dark areola, she was not seen me, just take the petticoat and shut the door. 
I came to Hall, she was tucked her petticoat over her boobs and walking towards home, she was seeing me and gone to bedroom and closing the door. 
I am waiting for her to come out. 
She was not able to see me. In order to make her ease, I gone outside and return back after some time. 
My dad was working as a driver, mostly out of the town, she was really needs a partner in bed, then my inner mind thinking, why can't be me? 
My heart telling wrong! 
Iam waiting for her to broke her conservative, she was out of her conservative picture, no one having guts to approach her. 

One night, iam not slept, waiting for our parents what they do, after I slept. 
Iam acting like slept, they were speaking for sometime, then there was pin drop silences, but bed creeping sound came, iam waiting for them finish. 
They finished it quickly, lights on, they opened the back door and gone outside, I am waiting for them to come inside, they are seeing me closely and return back to bedroom. 
I came to know her conditions, she was not getting the sex regularly, getting but he finished it quickly. 
She needs a good partner with stamina. 
Is this stimulate her to expose her assets, but why she was exhibit with me, is she wants it to be safe. 

Iam telling this to my friend Karan, he tells me to wait. 
Mostly many of the eyes are seeing her, definitely she will get any dicks, wait for the moment to break her conservative image, then surely she will allow anyone to enter in to her pussy. 
Iam waiting for her, days are running fast, finally my mom got a call from his dad about temple festival in village. 
She was telling this to my dad, he was telling having work on that day. 
Finally he agreed, me and my mom back our luggage, it's summer holidays. 
Mostly all the buses are fully crowded. 
We are waiting at the bus stand, she was wearing purple ?colour saree with matching blouse, she was telling she wants to piss. 
I showed the way to toilet, she was gone to the toilet area and two, three ladies came out, she was speaking with them and all of them gone to nearby dark area and not seeing clearly, they are sit down and pissing, 
For my luck, a bus came from the opposite direction, it's a visual treat to all the men, as they are showing naked ass. 
Immediately they get up and in the mean time bus head lights switched off , it's disappointed us. 
They completed their pissing and came back, I tried to get a seat, but succeed in getting a seat. 
I place the luggage and the bus started it's journey, conductor announce this is nonstop bus, it will stop at destination only, passengers in between village get down. 
He was putting all the tickets and finally came to me,  this seat belongs to me
Me: ok sir no problem ( my mom seeing me, she was tries to get up from the seat, she feels shy) 
Mom: beta, you sit, I will stand
Mebanana me thinking, may be your chastity getting damagedamaged) no problem for me mom. You can sit, I will sit near steps. 
Conductor: madam, I will not do anything
Me: ( you do anything) mom please sit
Mom: ok
( finally she sit, conductor sit next to her, he was speaking with her) 
Conductor: where are you going? 
Mom: ( felt shy, corrects her saree) going to my native
Conductor: is his your son
Mom: yes
Conductor: where is your husband
Mom: he is driver, bound for duty
Conductor: good madam, toughest job, he also like us. 
Not having time to spend with family
Mom: yes sir, he was mostly out of the town
Conductor: ohhhh. ( he was seeing her) 
When the lights gets switched off and the bus going through NH, I saw conductor placed his hands on her lap, she was seeing me first, I came to know I am the only obstacles, so I take two steps back and after a few minutes, I came forward, I seen from back side of seat, he was almost succeed, her saree pallu was slightly moved, her clevage was visible to me, iam seeing in and around most of the people slept,  except some seeing mobile. 
He was uplifting her saree, she was acts like sleeping, her big lap was exposed, she was slightly up her buttocks to ease his undressing, she was now sitting on the seat with naked ass. 
He was now getting her hairy pussy, he unzipped his pants and take her dick outside, he takes her hand and place over his big dick, she was stroking it, with out any noise, he pulled her to his dick, her head was on his lap, she was taking it, when I sit out and see her milky legs exposed. 
She was surely need a men, finally got. 
Whether he gets only oral sex or beyond that.
[+] 6 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She was gulped his dick and he uplifts his head backwards in pleasure, he seen my eyes. 
He was caressing her head, he was now moved his hands to buttocks and caressing her back. 
I don't know what to do. 
He was not bothered about me, he wants to enjoy the opportunities, he was forced her head up and down and I came to know, he was going to climax, he breathing heavily and he released her, she was get up from his lap and sits straight, I sit down and her milky legs are still exposed, finally her saree came down to hide her legs. 

After a gap, lights are switched on and bus stopped in a motel. 
Everyone get down and conductor and driver get down taking tea, I get up from the place and seeing her acts like sleeping, I just woke up her, she get up from the seat, she was getting down and gone to toilet
I gone to the teashop. 
After taking tea, the bus started it's rest of journey but no any action

We reached the destination and catch an auto and reached the village in the midnight.
[+] 5 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
I acted with her about nothing seen, she also thinking about I am not seen anything.
We reached the village, we welcomed by mom's father, mother and her brother's family.
They are lived in a small house.
There was no separate room , it's just a single bedroom, Hall kitchen and there was no bathroom facilities in that. Bedroom was taken by her brother. So we just lying on the Hall, I am lying next to her and when the lights gets switched off, I turned to her side and seeing the busty mom was sleeping next toto me and the other side of her was her mom.
I was visualise the things happened to me, when she lying on her side,she was facing me, I see her mikky boobs with clevage.
I can't sleep that day, she was just a few inches away from me. But I feared a lot, I am waiting for the chance,
I remember the days, when one fine night, when I getting urgent pissing, so I opened the back door of my house and after pissing, I came inside and my inner mind tells me to see her bedroom, they mostly opened the windows after they
finished. When I came near window,my heart beats heavily, she was lying on her front, the mist shocking part is naked buttocks was seen, her saree was uplifted, it's clearly visible in the dim light.
Iam waiting for that type of exposes from her now,she was just few inches away from me now, but here there is no privacy for her.
I see her closely, she was in deep sleep, she was snoring loudly due to tiredness, I saw her dad, my grandfather disturbed by her snoring, I just closed my eyes.
She was still snoring,
I seen him, came near to me, he was just sitting besides me.
I don't know what he was doing or what he was going to do?.
I slightly opened my eyes and seeing her, she was exhibiits her deep clevage now.
May be the old man not seen this kind of cleavage in his life or he may be also have sexual feelings at this age.
He was still in sitting position next to me.
In the middle of that, she was rubbing her pussy area
Her hands rubbing hard.
Her saree was uplifted little bit.
I dont want myself to be get caught, so I acted carefully.

She was now fully turned and lying on her front, it's disappointed me.
[+] 4 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
She was get up immediately, I got shocked, on the other hand, I feel grandfather lying next to me.
She was woke up her mom and when she get up,
Mom: I want to piss
Grandma: ok, where is he?
Mom: who?
Grandma: your dad
( she was seeing around)
Mom: there ma
Grandma: ok, I will come.
Both the ladies opened the door and gone outside, and I saw he walking towards the door and seeing from the door.
My heart beats heavily, what a pervert he is at this age!
I am waiting for them return, he came fast and lied next to me, by this I came to know both of them entered into house.
She was following her mom and both of them came to Hall and lying next to me.
She was checking me,
She was lying next to me.
When she gone to deep sleep, her snoring sound started, she was turned towards me by lying on her side.
[+] 6 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 03:40 PM)Ananthincest777 Wrote: She was get up immediately, I got shocked, on the other hand, I feel grandfather lying next to me.
She was woke up her mom and when she get up,
Mom: I want to piss
Grandma: ok, where is he?
Mom: who?
Grandma: your dad ( she was seeing around)
Mom: there ma
Grandma: ok, I will come.
Both the ladies opened the door and gone outside, and I saw he walking towards the door and seeing from the door.
My heart beats heavily, what a pervert he is at this age!
I am waiting for them return, he came fast and lied next to me, by this I came to know both of them entered into house.

So grandpa is spying on his wife and his daughter pissing?
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 07:26 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: So grandpa is spying on his wife and his daughter pissing?

Yes
Like Reply
Next day
My mom and grandma went to purchase vegetables, I came in the midway to home, when get entered in to home hearing moaning sounds from the kitchen, when I watch my steps without making any noise approach kitchen, there I saw aunt was uplifting her nighty and bend towards kitchen shelf, she was mounted from her back by grand pa, she was moaning softt, but the strokes given by him was strong and deep, I can't believe the power he was having at this age. She was moaning in rhythm, I seen his fucking movement was fast, he may be reach climax at any time, for my shock he was fuckiing her inbrhyrhm and held her in that position and seeding his cum inside her. He was taking his dick out and return back, I hide behind the door.
On the other hand, my grandma and mom came, they gone to kitchen straightaway and helping aunt in preparing lunch, she was working in kitchen with her father in law semen in her womb.
She was walking towards the bathroom and I seen both of them winked smile at each other.

During night, my mom wears nighty, we prepared to sleep.
I lying next to her.
She was seeing me and I control my sleep, I don't want to miss any more opportunity.
After she gone to deep sleep, I take some courage, unzipped her nighty to make her milky boobs visible.
On the other hand, my grand pa get up from that place and came to my side, he moved me away from her.
He lying next to her, as usual she was lying on her side by looking grandpa.
I uplift my head and seeing what he was doing with her.
I seen him, touched her boobs slightly, the most shocking part of him was, he was moved her bra straps from her shoulder, iam not expecting this from him, this makes her to exposes her dark areola, it gave me immediate hardon, her bra cup was now free to move from her big boobs, he was slightly moved her bra cup, her left hand side breast was fully visible, he was touched her nipples, she moved her legs in sleep, he stopped for a moment.
I think he was stroking his dick,
What he will do if she wake up.
I got stunned by his guts.
He was master in that.
She was lying on her other side, it's disappointed me.
He was now moving further close to her ass, he was stroking his dick, he tried to uplift her nighty with his legs but failed in that.
After a gap she again turned this side, this time I got shocked, because both of her big boobs came outside of her nighty, he was enjoyed with her.
I got a doubt, how another boob came outside, whether she taken out, or he lower down her another bra strap.
But any how it's a visual treat for me.
All I want now, is his place. But he was not moving.
As usual she was rubbing her pussy area, he was seen in and around and doing something.
I don't know what he was doing.
When I saw her, she was in deep sleep.
He was now pushing me towards her and gone to his place.
When I came to his place, I feel his warmness in that area,
He was cummed in her nighty.
I got shocked.
I saw her big boobs which was half feet away from me.
I took some courage and touched her soft milk tank with my hands.
I stroke my dick and cummed inside my boxers.
When I woke up in the next morning.
Mom: it's not good ananth, what you have done yesterday
Me: nothing mom
Mom: there is limit for everything.
( when she scolded me was noticed by grandfather,)
Grandpa: what happened suba?
Mom: nothing dad, he was not concentrate on studies, he was in
Grandpa: leave him. Nowadays they know better than us
Mebanana for your mistake, I got scolded) sorry
Mom: get lost

I gone outside for roaming and return back in the evening,
Mom: it's very boring( my mom was sitting on steps, her pussy was clearly visible from down, already noticed by her dad, she was unaware and having discussion with them)
Grandpa: tomorrow festival will start
Mom: it's boring there, so here came but here also same thing
Grandpa: husband is there na?
Mom: there only, but mostly out of town!
Grandma: understand your feelings
Mom: you understand but he can't understand
( she was indirectly mentioning her unsatisfied sexual feelings)
Grandma: yes, don't worry
Aunt: enjoy sister, enjoy the moment
Mom: yours different, my life different
Grandpa: tell what you want?
( he straightly came to point)
Mom: nothing but his time
Grandpa: ok I will tell to him
Mom: thanks dad

After taking dinner
We assembled for sleeping.
She was lying next to me and seeing me in angry.
She telling me to go and lying next to grandpa.
I got disappointed and gone there.
Iam waiting for some time.
After that he was get up from there and gone to her and lying next to her.
Iam not having that much courage to see him directly, I will caught by him so hear anything suspicious.
Time is going on, I have seen his body and hand was moving here and there.
I am not able to see clearly, Iam not able to control my curiosity, so I get up, he was very close to her.
The most shocking part is nighty was up to her knees,
Is he succeed in hunt her pussy?
I asked my mind!

I sharpening my ears and hearing for anything suspicious.
She was not moving and not making any noise.
I am waiting for him to come but he was not return there.
I got drowsy and fall in sleep.
When I woke up and searching for her in home, she was in the kitchen preparing tiffin.
After uncle gone to office, the man of the house visiting the kitt
He was winked smile at aunt,
One thing I noticed, he and mom avoids eye contact
I got shocked, is she seduced the old man or he seduced her.
[+] 5 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Good Story
Like Reply
Nice one keep going
Like Reply
Next day all people in the village gone to temple.
My mom was getting ready by wearing red ?colour silk saree
She was looking like sex goddess, my grandma wearing a saree, my aunt also wearing silk saree.
Grand pa was wearing dhoti.
We reached the temple area and the festival started, I saw many of them eyeing on her.
She was not doing anything. After the festival started by swamiji. Every one happy there. Swamiji announced the list of programs to be followed in the coming one week.
Every one accept the program. At last we return back to house.
In the meantime uncle came snd parked his bike.
Uncle: iam late today, hope the festival started
Grand pa: yes beta. We missed you
When we get in taking dinner. Grandpa was enjoying the homely beauties in silk saree. I don't know how he was having this much daring to eyeing on his son's wife that too in presence. After the dinner, uncle takes aunt gone inside bedroom and locked.
We saw our poor mom was still in saree,
Mom: I want to change my dress, but my brother came quick today.
Grand pa: no problem for me, I will go out
Grandma: better you both go out. Iam also want to change it
Me and grandpa came outside.
Grandpa: how are you ananth! You grownup.
Me: yes
Grandpa: ( he was not able to control his feelings) how is she in your home happy or not
Me: happy only.
Grandpa: is your dad came to home daily or some time
Me: daily he will come, if he was going out of town then may be three four days he will take
Grandpa: ok.

After the door was opened, I seen my mom was came out side and sit on the steps followed by her mom.
Mom: it's nice to be here dad!. I loved the nature
Grandpa: yes, city life different
Mom: I got jealous on her dad, she lived a happy life. She was lucky to have my brother as her husband
Grandma: yes, subha, she was good. Iam not found any fault from her.
Grandpa: yes, she also look like my daughter
Mom: yes, I have seen her, these days. But why can't they have a baby
Grandma: we don't know subha
Grandpa: they will get it soon ( I seen him and his comment, now I understand the reason for aunt to allow him to mount)
Grandma: you are jealous on her, but think she was not having a baby
Mom: sorry, iam not mean in that
Grandpa: ok leave it.
I feel sleepy, he was gone inside the Hall and lying.
My mom was seeing him,she was asked her mom.
Mom: are you lived happily with dad?
Grandma: why this question this time? Usually I asked to you?
Mom: tell me mom
Grandma: yes, iam happy with him.
Mom: good mom.
Grandma: I think you are ( grandma seeing me)
Mom: ananth go inside, we will come
I got disappointed and gone inside the room.
I saw my mom saree, her blouse, petticoat, her bra also there. I got shocked to see, she was without inner in her nighty.
Is she get ready for the act today, whether she allowed her dad to take her.
I see grandpa was closed his eyes.
I carefully watched my steps and came behind door and listening the chit chat
Mom: is you people still having intercourse?
Grandma: some times, he hugged me in lust but I can't take him nowadays,
Mom: why?
Grandma: no privacy! If anyone seen us, what they will think about me,
Mom: I understand mom.
Grandma: ok it's time up.
When both ladies get up, I came to my place and lying on the floor.
She was seeing me, she was lying next to me.
When the lights get switched off, I saw her, she was not sleeping.
After one hour, I see him get up from the place, he pushed me aside from mom, he was lying next to her.
I saw her, she was lying on her side, she was facing him.
He was this time unzipped her nighty, seen her naked boobs without bra. He was moved closed to her.
He was lowering his head, he was tried to suck her errected nipples,, when he was succeeded, the most shocking part is her big melons fully outside.
She was enjoyed by him. She was turned by her on other side.
I can't believe it, why she turned,
He was uplifting her nighty, he was now very closed to her back. I saw his back moving, I can't understand, how he gone inside or they rubbing their organs with out inserting.
After some time, he was getting up from the place, he gone outside, my mom get up after that, she also gone outside.
I opened the door, and seeing they both gone inside banana lead shed, which is used for bathing,
My mind telling to go out and watch them but iam waiting there, time is going on but they not returned.
Finally grandpa came out side shed and approaching room, he was waiting at the door step, I saw my mom was came after some time, her head was down.
When she came near to him, he was seeing in and around and hugged her, she was showing some resistance, both stepped inside, I gone to my place.
When she came and lying on the place, but grandpa was came to my place. He was now ease with her.
Grandpa was hugged her and sleeping.
My mom pushed him aside after he gone deep sleep, she was sleeping besides me.
Now I tried my luck, she was showing her deep clevage already. But iam not having courage to touch her.
She was in half sleep only.
I feel the cum smell.
Continue
[+] 3 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Nice updates. Hope more of action can be described.
Eager to read next what happened.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Very interesting,  do continue
Like Reply
Update…please
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
On the next day morning, my mom was feeling happy instead of guilty. She was now getting something better.
Iam waiting for the next day night to witness their union.
In the evening after taking dinner, we all slept. Myself lying near her. I tried my luck today to witness her intercourse.
At last after a gap, I saw him get up from there and came near me and pushed me and separate me from her.
I acted like sleeping. It's now easy for him.
I was facing his back, I seen him pulling her towards him, she was resisting but I seen her facing him.
I just moving backwards to see them.
He was caressing her forehead and his other hand was unzipped her nighty. She was cooperating with him.
He was taking her boobs from bra cup and she was closed her eyes and crossed her legs over him.
He was just moving downwards and seeing her big melons, it's huge, he was sucking one by one.
Now I am seen her eyes closed, if she opened she caught me.
She was caressing his back head.
I am seeing her, she was bitting her lips,
Her dad was monster in sucking her big melons.
For my surprise, she was up her buttocks, his hands upwards her nighty, she was exposing her buttocks towards her mom.
When he placed his dick over her and hugged her, she was moaned loudly, she opened her eyes and seeing me clearly.
She was resisting little bit, but he was already moving in and out of pussy.
She was moaning ahhhhh, hmmmm. Her eyes fixed with me.
She was pushed him and her eyes roll back.
She was exploding her orgasm I think.
He was just pull her and matting with her pussy.
She was seeing my hands stroking my dick.
She held her heads down.
Her dad: come on subha, it's my vision to have your voluptuous body.
Mom: hmmm.
She was in cloud nine, her dad giving her deep strokes, she was hugged him tightly. Both of them held in the same position after some time,
He get up from the place and gone to his place.
I seen her eyes still seeing me without blinking.
I am waiting for him to sleep.
Once he slept.
I am moving back to her.
She was still in shocking conditions.
I feel her hot body. Her boobs still out side with stiffy nipples.
When I placed my hands over the big nipples,
Mom: don't tell to dad, I will do it.
Me: ok mom. Don't fear. I seen your sex starvation for the years. Dad was not taking care of you.
Mom: speak slowly. It's all my fate. How I allowed him to do it. I don't know. He was seduced me. First I think it's you doing all those things but I feel the manly in touching me.
Me: don't worry. ( I feel her warmness and humilation)
Mom: I am feel bad about me. It's not good for you to see me in this conditions
( she was tried to lowerd down her nighty, I just held her with my legs, she was seeing me in shock)
Mom:it's not good ananth.
( already I am very closed to her, my dick was over her pussy lips, I feel the wetness, she was breathing heavily, when my lips came closer to her, her big melons crushed over my chest and it's no space between us. She was seeing my eyes.
When my lips touched her lower lips, she was closing her eyes and she opened her lips and we liplocked each other.
I placed my hands over her naked ass and pressing it.
She opened her eyes and seeing me.
She was liplocking me and bitting our lips. My dick was rubbing over her clitoris, I tried to enter, she was pushing me and broke the lip lock.
She was now resisting and I feel her pussy exploded? her orgasm, she was hugged me tightly and liplocked again.
This time I feel her hands touching my dick, she was guiding my dick head at the entrance of the pussy canal, she was pushing my back and I entered inch by inch inside her.
I feels her warm wetted pussy canal.
She was closed her eyes in ecstasy.
When my dick slowly ramming her pussy, I feel her pussy juices hitting my cock ball.
She was seeing me and holding big melons and massage it.
It's hard to control my orgasm. She was moaned loudly.
I want to hold it for some time, to make this remember.
Me: it's hard to control mom, shall I explode? inside you.
Mom: hold on, don't make me to search for dicks like you dad. If he fucked me correct, why I am like this.
Me: ohhh, it's too hot.
Mom: please hold it.
Me: they will awake mom
Mom: I will manage.
Me: ( she was under control, it's the time, shall I flirt with her) ok di subha
Mom: it's strange call me by name.
Me: yes di
Mom: hmmm
Me: I have seen this hairy pussy so many times. But I can't believe it, one day I ramming this.
Mom: hmmmm
Me: people will call you bad,
Mom: ( she was receiving my dick) hmmm. Don't speak go deep.
Me: ok subha, it's too much for this
( she liplocked and stopped our conversation, I am holding her tight. I feel my dick seeding my semen deep inside her. She was not moving further. When my limb dick came out, I saw her guilty. She correct her clothes and seeing me).
Mom: sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Update…please
[+] 1 user Likes shafiqmd's post
Like Reply