Misc. Erotica My Life - Erotic Diaries --- parsifal37
My Life - Erotic Diaries

Prologue

I am Rajeev Chopra (name changed of course), a 39 year old man.

I am encouraged to write some memorable incidents of Romance, Adultery and thriller (life is a thrill, but the thriller part in my diaries is something out of a film or a novel, but it did happen in real life).

These are entries from my personal diaries that I keep. I write down almost everything about my life. There is no added masala in this. All sexual scenes are described as is.

The situations in these diary entries are real, the names of people involved, names of building, companies etc however have been changed.

Enjoy!!

------

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Date: 20th May 1997, Ambala Cantt:

As if it happened yesterday, I remember my first kiss, even though it happened a lifetime ago. We were both almost 18-years-old. Just about to start graduate college.

A little late for my first kiss I guess, but it wasn't I her first.

There's nothing like the first kiss. I even remember her name, Pooja. For the life of me, I don't remember her last name though.

I remember that once I kissed her, I was in love, puppy love. I never felt anything like it. It was a powerful feeling. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was Pooja.

I wrote her name everywhere, a thousand times a day. I doodled her name on all my papers and books, Pooja, Pooja Pooja.

Never having kissed anyone before, except for my Mom, my aunts, and my grandmother, I didn't know how to kiss. All I knew was that I wanted to kiss this girl because she was pretty and she had big tits. Did I mention that she had big tits? She had big, no HUGE, HUMONGOUS tits.

I remember when she kissed me, she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Eww. Gross. That was new.

I didn't know what to do. At first I was grossed out when she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Yet, as soon as her experienced tongue touched my virginal tongue, I felt an excitement that I hadn't felt since my Dad bought me a bicycle for my 10th Birthday.

I was slow to mature sexually. Most guys have their first kiss years before their 18th birthday, but not me. Too busy playing sports.

I don't know if it was because my friends were more aggressive than I had been in trying to get her phone number, or the fact that I hung back and allowed them to make fools of themselves, or maybe I just appealed to her more, but she lingered closer to me. Smiling and making eye contact, and making some light and pleasant conversation, she showed more interest in me than in them.

Eventually my friends got tired of being rejected by her and found another skirt to chase after, which is what we did most of our free time, picking up girls.

Actually, with all of us being so immaturely obnoxious, we annoyed them, until they gave us their phone numbers, which in most cases turned out to be phony phone numbers.

Pooja and I walked and talked for miles and a couple of hours. Then, when I volunteered to walk her home, she gave me her phone number. Fearing rejection, I remember it took me a monumental amount of courage but I asked her out.

I called her that night and the next few nights following. We had made a connection, albeit a telephone connection. A time before cell phones, the Internet, and caller ID, even answering machines, I was relegated to hanging around my house waiting for her to return my calls. It seemed that every time I called her, her parents picked up.
Though they were very sweet and polite in their conversations with me, Pooja and I seemed to always just miss one another. It was frustrating.

By the time I finally got her on the line, I was excited. It was an excitement that I had never experienced before, maybe because our connection wasn't instant and immediate but delayed by the lack of technology. By the time I finally talked with her, the sexual frustration that I felt that turned to delayed gratification was allowed to simmer longer, before heating to a boil, especially when I thought about kissing her and fondling her big tits.

She invited me over that Saturday since her parents were out the entire day to the army club for some sort of a get-together that happens regularly among Defense officers.

Finally, I arrived at the address she gave me. her parents had already left. We were alone. She was the first girl that I had ever been alone with, except for my cousins, but that wasn't the same. I didn't feel the same feelings towards my female cousins, as I felt for her.

We sat on the couch watching television and talking. I remember prime time TV had kiddie shows like bill cosby show, Mash, wonder years, Flintstones, tom and jerry, and Top Cat, no sex and little violence. It was a simpler time.

I remember she kissed me. I didn't have the nerve to kiss her, even though I was dying to kiss her and she surprised me by kissing me. Yet, once I felt her soft lips pressed against mine, with her arms wrapped around my neck, she parted my lips with her tongue. It was incredible. I remember being embarrassed because I had an immediate erection, one that tented my pants and I lowered my hand, so that she wouldn't see that I was excited.

One kiss led to another and another and soon we were making out. She allowed my hand to feel her breasts. I remember because they filled my entire hand. They felt so big and so firm. Her breasts were the first I ever felt.

I was so very sexually excited. Only, I was still a virgin and she was too, or I thought she was, I would never know.

Nonetheless, she allowed me to feel her breasts through her pink T-shirt and white bra and I was happy with that. This was our first date, if you want to even call it that. She was the first woman that I not only kissed, but French kissed, and hers were the first tits that I ever felt.

By the 2nd month at college, Pooja left the city as her father got posted out and our kiss dates were over for ever. By that time, I was already dating another girl (I think her name was madhavi or madhuri or something, shucks I should have remembered that) who gave me another first, my first hand job. I should write that story, too, while it's still fresh in my mind.

There are some firsts that we'll never forget and I've never forgotten the first kiss that I had with Pooja. I wonder where she is now and if she remembers me. May be not. I have a feeling that I wasn't her first kiss, but she was mine.

Like Reply
Date: 12th September 1999, Ambala Cantt:

Madhuri, what a nice feeling it was to be with her. My first proper girl friend in college (among the many I had). None came close to this girl. Always lively, had a good sense of humor, always the one to sternly insist that she pays for our dates until I threatened to leave her unless she allowed me to pay or we go Dutch and always kissed me on the cheek when we met anywhere, college canteen, at tea shops, at our respective homes or anywhere else we met, but we were discreet as well, we knew when to be physical and when not to be). I had matured by then, started to understand my sexuality.

I have an older brother was a champ at college. champ with everything. He was a big influence for me to grow up into what I am today. He taught me how to handle girls in college, i was marginally successful, which was a big thing for me as I always failed in that department.

Madhuri and I met in Graduate College in the first year. It was unusual circumstances and I cannot forget that day 18 years ago when this happened. She was not a beauty by any standards, an averga elooking girl, light coffee color skin, but she had that charming face and a radiant disarming smile that got me attracted to her.

She also had a body which was ripe and for a 19 year old. With curves at just the right places and baby fat just in the right places made her look ready to munch on.

The day I first met her, I had missed my bus because as usual I woke up late in spite of mum shouting out a million times for me to wake up. I was walking up to college cursing myself for being so bloody undisciplined and promising (for the umpteenth time, which I hardly kept anyways) to myself that I will change for the better as soon as possible.

I remember I was sweating on that hot sunny day as I was walking briskly to reach college and attend the first lecture.

I asked for lifts from so many cars, jeeps, motor cycles, scooters but none of them stopped. All auto rickshaws that passed by carried passengers. The buses that went by did not stop at or near my college. Just when I gave up, a TVS passed me by with a girl wearing half helmet. She stopped just a little ahead of me and looked behind.

She called out "Deshraj College?" I said "Yes", she said, "hop on, I am going there too." Without hesitating I took the pillion and sat there holding my breath (I am not a big fan of women driving and certainly not on two wheelers, and this? Well this girl was a young girl and I was sitting pillion with a girl for the first time.

God save me. I was in a daze; even if she was talking to me I would not have heard anything.

Somehow we reached college just in time and I hurried a thanks to her and ran off towards the class, I entered at the bell. I thanked my lucky stars. I didn't give much thought to the girl who gave me a ride in her moped. The first half of the day went by as usual. Guys checking out girls, talking about girlfriends, movies, new joints to hang out at, playing cricket and football, making paper planes and throwing at each other in classes where lecturers didn't attend.

Lunch time, that fateful day, changed my college life. I was sitting with friends at the college canteen and having fun when I heard a sweet female voice asking me "How are you my pillion rider." That sounded like such a corny thing that all my friends were shocked and then burst out laughing. I was at first shocked too and looked at the source of the female voice. I instantly stood up from the chair I was sitting (Just a habit I developed growing up being an Army kid). She was standing there with a smile on her face and said "Hi", I said a stammered "Hi."

"Can I sit here please?" She asked.

I was speechless, looked at my friends who were looking at both of us amused and clueless. I said "Please do." I sat only after she did. And I guess that was what made her attracted to me. Usually boys that age (read hardly ever) offer seats to girls, so I am sure it came as a surprise to everyone around.

She kept her lunch box on the table, till then all of us were looking at her (staring at her) doing her stuff. She was so calm and collected. She carried herself very well among the boys. Not once did she say who she was, her name etc and neither did we ask her.

She then looked at us staring at her. She said "Hey what are you looking at, eat your lunch, the lunch break will end soon." She continued eating her lunch.

We had our lunch in silence, still not able to understand what brought this girl to us.

The bell rang and she got up, packed her lunch box and left. All of us guys were still shocked and dazed as to what happened. We walked back to our class in silence and then immersed ourselves in the classes and the rest of the day thinking the girl must be crazy.

The day ended, I hitched a ride back home with a friend who dropped me on the main road close to my home. I was walking home when I saw a familiar moped coming my way from the opposite direction. And stopped right in front of me. "Did you eat your lunch properly?" she giggled. Then it struck me, that it was the same girl who gave me a lift in the morning, who had a quite lunch with us and who we were so intrigued about.

She took off her helmet and her shoulder length hair flowed out from her head. She didn't even bother to make up her hair again.

I said a stammered "Hi." She asked, "Do you always stammer?"

"No no, I speak normally." I replied.

"Then why do you stammer when you talk with me?" She asked.

"I am OK, I don't stammer." I smiled and replied.

She asked, "Do you live far from here? Do I drop you home?"

"No thank you, i live close by, I will walk up, thanks."

She wore her Helmet and said "OK, see ya tomorrow in college then. And if I see you walking up to college again I will pick u up. OK?." She said with a giggle and drove off before I could respond.

The entire evening I had a sly smile on, for the first time in my college tenure I studied without having to be told to do so by my parents.

I got lost in thought that evening and slept with a calm mind. I remember waking up with a terrible hard on which every man has first thing in the morning. Just that I never realized it till that day. I was shocked to see my hard on which set me thinking, what brought that on and the first thing that came into my mind was the girl I met yesterday. 'good lord' I said to myself. 'This girl is not even the kind of girl that I prefer and she brought on this?' I looked at my hard on and thought. 'I am going bonkers. Move on man, there are better meat available than that.'

With that thought my hard on subsided and I got ready for college. When I looked at my watch I realized it was just 7 in the morning and I was wide awake and ready for the day. That was a first actually.

Like Reply
The day started out in anticipation of meeting the girl. But she was surprisingly missing. I actually looked around a lot for her. Finally I saw her sitting on a bench under a tree with her friends and giggling away. I sighed in relief and continued looking at her. She must have seen me looking at her, because she walked up to me and said "Hi."

I replied a shy "Hi."

"I saw you looking at me, so I thought to say Hi." She said.

"Yes I was looking at you. Are you OK? Haven't seen you all day." I asked.

She replied, "Yes I am OK. There was a surprise class test for us and I got busy with that. What about you, what did you do all day."

"My day has been a regular day, no surprise tests for us, our lecturer never comes to class, wonder why, ha ha ha ha ha." I said laughing.

She laughed as well, that broke the tension and we sat there chatting regardless of the world around us. She dropped me near my home and we chatted for a while. She asked me to call her and gave me her number. I had scored a point, definitely, and I was proud of it.

I called her in the evening, her mother picked up. She asked me who I was and I told her about myself. When she realized that I was her class mate and also a army kid, her tone changed and she called out to Madhuri. After a brief pause of maybe about 2 minutes, Madhuri's sweet lilting voice said HI and we chatted for almost 15 minutes. We made plans to meet on that Sunday for a movie.

Sunday was the next day and I was so looking forward to it. I also wanted to impress this girl with my charm and attitude and decided to take responsibility of being her man friend that day.

I borrowed my brother's motorcycle, which he gladly agreed to give me. I dressed in the best of my dresses I had and started out for the theater.

We met at the theater, she was looking like a million dollar. I saw her so beautiful for the first time in the past few months. I remember we were looking at the movie posters and also finding out about the availability of tickets. The film we wanted to see we could not get the tickets for it. We instead got tickets for an English horror film and we decided to see it, reluctantly.

We took our seats and realized that except for 3 odd people in the front rows and 2 odd here and there, the theater was empty. The movie was playing and every scene had some horror or the other. Madhuri was sitting next to me clutching my arm so tight and many a times hiding her face while clutching my arm.

She gave a soft scream once or twice as a really scary scene came up. The first one really jolted me from my seat and I looked around, a couple at the far end looked at us then looked ahead at the screen, probably thinking we were making out (which wasn't the case at all).

I asked her, "want to leave?"

She clutched my arm harder, and said "no, I am fine."

I felt her shiver, I looked at her, she was watching the movie half hidden with my arm. It felt strange, really strange that she was scared watching the move and yet she didn't want to leave.

I had resigned to the fact that well my first date which I was eagerly looking forward to was ruined. I accepted it. Maybe next time I should be more careful and take her out, if she ever meets me after this, that is.

A scene came up which was really really scary, she realized it and just hugged me so tightly and put her head on my shoulders. I said, "Madhuri, let's leave, come on you are scared shit."

She said, "No Rajeev, I am absolutely fine, stay here."

I felt strange. But I stayed put. I was waiting for the interval to get a breather, maybe that would also make Madhuri realize that she was scared and we needed to leave before she gets a heart attack watching such a bloody scary film.

The scene ended and the interval came up, I breathed a sigh of relief. I asked her if she wanted some refreshments, she agreed and we moved out. Maybe now I can convince her to leave, so I asked her, "hey, you are completely white in the face, scared as hell, you sure you want to stay?"

She said "No, I am just fine." And gave a radiant smile back.

I didn't say another word, I purchased snacks for us and then we headed back to our seats as the bell rang to warn us that the interval was over. We sat back in our seats.

The horror scenes started again and this time she wasn't clutching my arm with both her hands, her one hand clutching my arm and the other holding her soft drink.

Suddenly an extremely horror scene came up and she jumped in her seat and held me in a hug.

I said, "we should go." She pinned me down and said, "No let's finish this, we have paid for it, I am ok."

I sat back down enjoying her close to me. A few moments later I felt her hand on my upper thighs, I thought it was just a mistake, but she didn't take it away instead her hand moved up towards my crotch and lay still there. I was speechless as her hands moved to unzip my jeans zip. I looked around, no was there, it was safe. I didn't stop her from doing what she was doing. I wanted this and it was happening. I didn't know how far it would go so I thought to myself 'Let's get on with it'. I relaxed back on the seat and enjoyed her hand caressing my rock hard and fully erect cock on my underwear.

She came up to my face and kissed my cheek and whispered," take off your underwear, I want to feel your cock". I whispered back, "there is a pocket on the front of the underwear, take it out from there."

She found the pocket and took out my cock. She looked at me in astonishment. "Where the fuck did you get that big." I smiled back, didn't say anything and just lay back relaxed. While her hand went to work on my cock.

Within a few seconds I could feel the sensations swell up in my body, I tried so hard to control myself, her pace on my cock increased. She seemed skilled at giving a hand job, she was varying her actions between slow and fast, running her fingers on the tip of the cock then making an 'O' with her thumb and first finger and running them down to the base of my cock, occasionally caressing my balls and then moving up.

I gave out a slight grunt and looked around again casually to see if anyone was watching us. No one. So I relaxed more.

In no time I felt I was about to come and could hold on no longer, so I whispered to her with heavy breath "Maddy, I am about to come, can't hold on any longer."

She increased her pace of the shag and soon enough, I came, she didn't stop she continued milking my cock till the last drop. When she was finished, she shocked me once more by licking the semen of her hand looking at me. I was too shocked to say a word. She then cleaned me up, wet her handkerchief with the water bottle and wiped the areas on my trouser and on and around my cock where the semen had fallen.

Then she tucked in my now satiated semi erect cock back into my jeans, pulled up the zip and sat back relaxed.

The movie ended in about 10 minutes and without a word we moved out. Then I said, "Maddy, thank you". And smiled back at her. She looked at me and said, "I couldn't resist that cock of yours, my god it's so big for our age. Have you ever had sex with a girl before?" That came as another shocker and I stammered again, "nope. I mean, not exactly, I mean, Yes. Yes." She laughed out loud and said "Never Mind."

It was already 7 in the evening and I took out my bike from the parking lot. She said "Aah so you do drive. And a nice bike this is." She sat pillion and wrapped her arms around my body from the back. Her body close to mine made me feel so horny, but I had to drive, so I put on the helmet and drove off.

I was careful not to drive too fast. Unlike many my age would have driven fast to impress the girl, I was some how not interested in impressing the girl with fast driving. I drove smooth and at normal speed.

The cool breeze of the evening at the cantonment area was the icing on the cake.

We took an entire round of the cantonment, I wanted to feel her more. I had a feeling there is something that is going to happen in this friendship of ours.

I left her home, she hugged me at the door and said, "see ya at college tomorrow", and closed the door behind her. I stood there for a moment and then started my bike and left for my home.

That was the start of a beautiful relationship till the end of graduation. Though we restricted ourselves to just shagging and kissing but still the presence of each other lighted up our lives. Madhuri was that stimulus I needed to perform well in studies as well. My grades jumped up tremendously (we helped each other with the studies. I was strong in Business Studies, Economics and English, she was strong with Math, Accounts and Hindi), my whole personality changed. Suddenly I became that likable guy who everyone wanted to befriend and be with.

College ended and we didn't know where to take our relationship from there on. So we talked it over and decided to continue and see where it went. But in a few months we drifted apart and never met each other again.... till 15 years later.....
Like Reply
Date: 6th March 2001: Indore

This an experience which happened 14 years ago when I was studying for Masters in Business Administration course in a University in north india.

During those 18 months, I had many affairs, none serious or emotional but all physical not only with girls in my class but also with senior girls and junior girls as
well and some on the side (I mean with girls who were not from my college.

My friend and room mate Manish and I had a gala time with all the sexy, horny girls around us. A few of them we still fuck today even after so many years (Yes I am now married, have a kid, but there is a darker part of my life that I still maintain away from my regular life).

------

This incident is one of the most memorable and unforgettable sexual experiences of my life. This happened when I and a few of my classmates and seniors participated in an inter-college management program organized by one of the most prestigious Management colleges in Gurgaon, near New Delhi, India.

We were a group of 4 guys and 6 girls chosen to represent the college in the management program and its various activities. Among the guys 2 of us were of my batch and 2 were seniors. Among the girls, 3 were from my batch and 3 were seniors.

We started our journey in a train. The 3rd AC compartment was comfortable. We settled in our seats and started chatting with each other. Night fell and around 9 pm after dinner most of us were asleep since we had to reach Delhi at 6 am the next day.

We reached Delhi at 6 AM the next day and were picked up by a minivan and taken to the venue. We were shown our rooms by the supervisor. We rested a bit and then got ready for the exciting day ahead.

I and Tina (one of my batch mates) were to participate in a debate. The debate started and I and Tina were moving up steadily to the finals after winning tough rounds and one time almost got eliminated but bounced back when Tina threw a googly question to one of the points by the opposition team, they couldn't answer and we were allotted crucial points and we won the round amid cheers from our college mates. Tina was especially going at the opposition hammer and tongs while I was the supporter, of course packing enough punches to score extra pointers with strong facts and supporting material.

We won the debate with 4 points more than the team from a prestigious college in Delhi that took 2nd place and 10 points more than the team from Pune that came 3rd.

When the results were announced Tina jumped in joy and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I was ecstatic too to win the first event of the day. That means that gave us a lead over other teams in the event in entirety. Our other team mates came running forward and we all huddled in together and shouted out our college motto amidst applause and congratulations from the crowd.

Tina. Tina was a good looking girl. Wore spectacles which presented her as an intelligent and studious girl. She wore her shoulder length hair in a ponytail whenever she was at class otherwise she sometimes left it open.

She had a voluptuous body. The most beautiful part of Tina were her eyes and her mouth. Her eyes were a natural blue and her mouth was full, kissable and inviting lips. I was attracted towards her the moment she gave a peck on my cheek after we won the debate competition.

The rest of the day went by cheering and applauding our teammates on their efforts at the various events we took part in.

By the time we ended the day and retired to our respective rooms we all were really tired and hungry. We decided to meet over dinner. Many of us said they would skip dinner and go to sleep, but shashank, our team leader said that he wanted to speak with us on each team's strategy for the group discussion event to be held the next day.

Like Reply
During dinner we chatted in excited tones about the day's activities and also made plans about how to tackle competition the next day. We all made mental and physical notes and discussed the strategy to follow for the next day's group discussion in which our college had got a direct entry to the quarter finals as two colleges who didn't make it to the event were relegated.

After the dinner and the planning discussion was over, we all disbursed towards our rooms. Zarine's (One of the senior girls) room was right next to mine. (The allotment was such haphazard yet interesting that each individual team member had their own room. Usually that is not the case; usually we would have been either allotted a dorm or two people in one room). This arrangement turned out to my advantage.

Zarine and I walked towards our respective rooms and said our good nights. I entered my room for the 3rd time that day and I knew I would not be disturbed this time.

All I could think about now was sleep, surprisingly I wasn't tired. I wanted to read the interesting new best seller novel of James Michner that I had picked up from the Railway station last evening.

About an hour later, there is a knock at the door, I opened the door and there stood zarine, looking fresh and relaxed in her pyjamas and a pink colour cotton t-shirt, said, "Hi, did I disturb you?"

I am surprised to see her at this hour, it is about 11:30 in the night. "hey, no no you didn't, is everything alright? " I asked a bit concerned.

She replied, "Haan yaar, everything is alright, bore ho rahi thi. Sab log so rahe hain, reema bhi, aur shashank is talking on phone with his girlfriend and doesn't want to be disturbed, so I thought shayad tum uthe hoge, so I took a chance".

"Yes yes please come in", I moved back and held the door open for her. She came inside. I could smell the fresh faint scent of mild perfume / body lotion or something.

I closed the door behind her and offered her to the only chair in the room to sit.

She said, "nice very nice. Very few guys I know who keep their rooms neat, clean and tidy". She said that with a smile looking at me.

I replied, "Thank you". There was a pause for a moment from me and I asked again, "Would you like something to eat or drink? I picked up a bottle of of limca from the station last evening. Its chilled now. Would you like some?"

She nods, "sirf paani". I got her water in a glass. She sat in the chair crossed one leg on the other. I had a look at her feet and boy they were cute, extremely fair, well maintained, clean, red nail polish on the nails. For a moment I felt like licking and kissing them all over, they looked soft and sexy.

She snapped me out of my lustful dream by calling out my name, "Rajeev, kahaan kho gaye." I shook out of my gaze and said, "no no nothing, he he he".

She gestured, "hmmmmm". Smiled and said, "ok… so what do we do. I am bored Rajeev, please talk to me".

I sat down at the edge of the bed and said, "ok, what do you want to talk about".

She looked at the novel on the bed and asked, "oh nice, tum james michner padhte ho. I like his novels too. Can I borrow it please?"

"Sure, ok. Take it". I said with a smile. Leaned back to the bed and picked up the novel and handed it over to her.

She thanked me and kept the novel on the table next to her. And looked at me for sometime and asked, "Rajeev, I always see you alone at college, I mean, tumhari koi girlfriend nahin hai kya?"

For a moment I was quite and then said, 'zarine, aap jaisi koi mili nahin isliye abhi tak akela hoon". Winked at her.

The look of shock and surprise on her face was priceless, but she smiled and said, "Rajeev you seem to be a charmer, but I am not gonna fall into that trap again. Giggle".

"Again?" I asked, faking a surprised expression.

"Giggle, nevermind that. Tell me na, why don't you have a girlfriend". She asked me again.

I smiled and said "Well, I do have girlfriends, but no one serious".

She looked straight into my eyes and said, "hmmmm, I see…. Ok I will help you make a girlfriend in college. Tell me which girl do you like, I promise I will fix her up with you".

I said to myself, 'yeh toh seedha seedha line dene parr aa gayi hai, thoda khelta hoon iske saath, phir dekhte hain kya hota hai. Jo bhi hoga sambhaal lenge'.

"Hey thanks so much for your offer, well, I can manage by my self. Waise, if you seriously want to know which girl I like the most in college, then I must tell you, I
like you a lot. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have met in college.

Like Reply
Honestly I do not care if you are my senior, if you agree then we can have a beautiful relationship together." I said that with such conviction, confidence and enthusiasm that it left her stunned for a moment.

She said with a stammer, "ah, ca.. can I have some more water please".

I said, "Sure". I took her glass and poured water from the jug and handed it to her. She had a quick gulp and said, "thoda aur please". I smiled cunningly (not intentionally cunningly), I poured her glass with water and she gulped it down again in one go.

I asked her then, "are you ok Zarine?"

"Haan I am ok. Jo tumne kaha took me off guard. My goodness, I did not know ke I had such an effect on men".

I assured her "Zarine, you definitely do. I mean look at yourself. Those sexy feet, I would love to kiss them forever. Your face is like an angel and you look like model straight out of a fashion magazine cover".

She stared at me and gave a smile, "chal flatterer, I know yeh sab jhoot hai, main aisi nahin hoon".

I took her hand, pulled her from the chair gently and made her stand infront of the mirror and said, "iss chaand mein ek bhi daag bata do, I will take back my words".

Now there was no going back, I wanted this girl right then in my bed making love to her; I made a vow that I will, if not today then, before we left back for college in 2 days.

I watched her as she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself with a stunned expression. I think she had not thought before that things would go to this level in such a short time, maybe she was undecided then, maybe she was angry, I have no ways to know. But what happened next was spontaneous and heavenly.

"Perfect, just perfect", I had said, and she turned to look at me in amazement.

Then she did something that made it clear what she wanted then. She gave me a not so casual friendly hug, in fact that hug was more of lover's cuddle than just a casual hug.

Her one hand behind my head and the other on my back, her body crushing mine so close that I am sure she could feel my erection, no doubt about it.

She disengaged herself from me and walked briskly out of my room, leaving me dazed and surprised.

I was thinking to myself, 'marr gaye, shit, Rajeev beta tu to gaya'.

Sad and feeling down I slept. (Sleep is something that comes to me naturally no matter what the circumstances are. Even if the world is coming to an end nothing can get me away from a decent sound undisturbed sleep. So I slept, slept like a log, without fear, a calm sleep.)

The next day I woke up at 6.30 (my usual wake up time since I was 15 years old), showered, dressed and joined the others for breakfast. I was looking for Zarine but to my surprise she was no where to be seen. I asked others about her and I was told that she wasn't well.

I knew something was wrong then and I decided I will go look her up after breakfast. As it is that day I had no events I was participating in and so was Zarine, so I could take an opportunity to meet Zarine and see how things go from there.

After breakfast I asked Tina to take some breakfast for Zarine if she can. She said all of them had events that day and I and Zarine were the only ones that didn't and she was getting late so I had to take breakfast for Zarine. Which I gladly did.

I knocked at her room door for almost 5 minutes when she opened the door. She was looking really unwell or lacked in sleep or crying. "Good Morning, I got you breakfast". I said with a smile.

I remember her staring at me for a few moments and then took the breakfast from me and said "Thank you. Didn't you go for the events today?". I replied, "No, mera koi event nahin hai aaj, yesterday was the only one I had".

She turned back to the room and said "Andar aao please, baitho, main fresh ho ke aati hoon".

I came into the room, There was a faint scent of a room freshener in the room. I sat on the chair while she busied herself in getting her bed tidied up and excused herself to go to the bathroom and freshen up. I didn't have anything to do but to wait for her to come out so I took an opportunity to doze off for a while.

I was woken up when I felt I was shaking or someone was shaking me. "Utho, so gaye tum, tabiyat theek hai na?". I woke up to zarine's cute and sweet voice waking me up and I gruffly reply, "haan I am ok, baas kuch karne ko nahin tha toh aankh lag gayi". I stretched my arms and stood up.

"Main chalta hoon, aap breakfast karr lo, aur agar kuch bhi aapko chahiye toh bata dena, ok?" with that I started to move towards the door.

Zarine stooped me, "ruko please, main akele kya karoongi, baitho baatein karte hain, aao na".

I reluctantly stopped and accompanied her to the table where she sat and had her breakfast, she offered me to share her breakfast which I refused because I already had my breakfast.

"Thank you for getting me breakfast. Really appreciate it". She said.

I replied, "arre not a problem". I smiled at her and she smiled back. We sat in silence while she finished her breakfast, got up and disposed off the plastic plate and the rest of the stuff, freshened up and came and sat in front of me. She pulled her chair closer to me and sat down.

"hmmm toh ab kya plan hai, kya karna hai saara din". She asked.

I replied, " pata nahin, baaki sab ne toh raat ko 11 baje se pehle toh aana nahin, tab tak kuch na kuch karr lenge".

Like Reply
We became quite again and then she got up from her chair and stood infront of me. I remember the look in her eyes that told me to get up from my chair, which I promptly did. I was a half foot taller than her and as I stood up she looked up at me, stepped forward and hugged me tight. The next thing that happened surprised me nonetheless but also made me so happy and it led to the next 8 months of a beautiful and exciting relationship.

She hugged me and started crying, I was stunned at first, then I wrapped my arms around her gently and asked, "What's the matter Zarine? Kyon ro rahi ho?"

Between soft sobs she said, "Kuch nahin, mere saath aisa kabhi nahin hua. Every guy in college thinks that I am easily available and an easy lay. Because I am open and friendly with everyone. Which is not the truth. Mujhe yehi laga ke tum bhi yehi sochte ho mere bare mein. I was expecting you to make an advance like everyone else does. But you have been so polite and so respectful, which is intriguing. I am sorry".

I held her close, caressing her cheek and gently wiping away her tears with my handkerchief and said, "Look Zarine, I don't care what you others think about you in college and I care less about the fact that you are one year senior to me in college, what I care about is you, ok? So don't worry and relax". Just when I stopped talking she leaned up and kissed me. It sent shivers down my spine. I did not know how to respond. Her soft lips were hungrily eating away mine. I responded back with the same enthusiasm.

We hurriedly started taking off each others clothes, but she stopped me and said, "We have all the time in the world, unless you have to go somewhere". She said with a naughty smile and a wink.

I replied, "yes we have all the time in the world". I smiled at her.

She gave soft kissed on my neck and relaxed me. I let her be the initiator of our love making rather than me being the aggressor. I wanted to understand the full extent of the sexiness of this girl so I relaxed my attitude and allowed Zarine to take charge.

I can't remember the last time someone had undressed me. Certainly I can't remember anyone having spent so much time doing so, lingering as much as Zarine did. Her fingers worked slowly, lingering here and there as I slowly shed my clothes. Her mouth trailed behind her hands, nipping and kissing.

Finally I am naked and Zarine disengages from me and moves sexily towards the bathroom, I realize then that she wants to shower.

"Come," she says, extending a hand to me.

Zarine fiddles with the shower nobs and I take stock of the situation. Actually, that's a lie; I take stock of her butt and the dimples of her lower back.

We were naked, I was happy to see Zarine's voluptuous body (I am not very good at judging a women's figure stats, and who cares about it these days, i certainly dont.). I suddenly felt embarrassed about my body. My cock was rock hard and at full mast point towards the sky.

I am lucky to be endowed with an impressive 7 inch long & 2 inch thick piece of meat.

Soon cold water cascades down our bodies as she leans her back against my chest.

I wash her first, running my soapy hands over the fullness of her breasts, tracing their contours, kneading their softness, strumming the hardness of her soft pink nipples. My hands trail suds down to the well of her stomach, and then between her legs. I cup her mons and tentatively insinuate a finger within her. With a moan, she presses her ass against my rock hard cock.

She finally turns in my arms and reaches for the soap. Lathering up, she repeats the process with me -- chest, stomach, legs, and finally up to the part of me that is by now aching for her attention.

She kneels and her dainty hands encircles my cock and wash it with firm strokes. I lean against the wall.

Her tongue flicks out and runs up the underside of my cock while her delicate hand firmly holds the base. She kisses the cockhead and then parts her lips to welcome the glans. Her lips tighten around it and I feel her tongue dancing on the taut surface of my head.

Zarine is a magician and my cock soon disappears into her mouth. Her tongue undulates on the underside of my cock and my cockhead eventually presses against the back of her throat. When her lips encircle my base, I can no longer restrain the moan of pleasure that's been building in me.

Like Reply
She works unhurriedly. I watch as her lips descend repeatedly on my saliva-slick cock length. Her hand works in exquisite counterpoint.

"I want you," I whisper.

She disengages her mouth from me and stands. "Then we should dry off."

"I want you now."

The corners of her eyes crinkled when she smiled. "I think we can do that." She lifts her right leg to my side and rubs it up and down my flank. "Be a darling and grab my ankle, would you?"

I do so.

"Now raise it. That's it. A little higher."

I lift her leg. Though it moves easily, I wince inwardly. But she's flexible and soon her calf rests on my chest.

"Wow." I exclaim.

She winks at me and reaches beneath her leg and grasps my length, positioning it at the opening of her pussy. She places her hands on my shoulders and pushes down. I read the signal and bend my legs a little.

"That's better," she says.

She circles her hips, the head of my cock nestled in the softness of her labia.

Zarine lowered herself onto me with a tantalizing deliberateness and I breach her.

"Mmm. You feel good," she whispers.

She wraps her hands behind my neck and leans back. The hot water slices between her breasts and down her torso toward where I am joined with her.

"Fuck me, Rajeev."

I need no more encouragement. Her leg slips off my chest and I catch it and cradle it in the crook of my arm. I thrust slowly, her labia parting to embrace the length of me. She tightens herself around me, exerting the most delicious pressure.

My universe collapses into that part of me that occupies her. She whimpers with each thrust and grinds herself onto me. Our movements are perfectly synchronized and we meet each other with a slap of wet flesh.

Her whimpers grow louder and she digs her fingernails into my shoulders. Her head is thrown back and her breasts sway with each thrust.

Her strangled cry is accompanied by a convulsion and her fingernails dig furrows into me, but I'm beyond caring. She heaves and shudders, uttering a shriek that morphs into a low moan.

I'm not far behind Zarine; already I feel that tingling swell that presages climax. My motions grow erratic and I moaned out "Zarine I can't hold on much longer".

Zarine releases me, quickly drops to her knees and takes me into her mouth as I erupt. She drinks me thirstily while I jet my essence into her. Her motions slow as the spasms abate.

We dry off in silence. "Are you satisfied?" she asks earnestly.

I responded with a curt nod "oh yes very much Zarine, thank you sweetheart".

We walk out of the shower while drying off, not even attempting to warp the towels around to hide our nakedness, we knew then that we are not done yet and there was much more to come that day.

I sat down naked on the chair while she stood infront of me drying her hair.

She finished of drying her self, her hair wet. The without a warning she straddles my legs. Her arms drape over my shoulders and she tilts her head to kiss me.

"I love you," I say. I replied "Me too."

She pressed against me. "I want you," she whispered into my ear. "In ways I haven't expressed yet."

The way she said it, purring her hot breath in my ear, set my heart racing.

Zarine raised herself and took my hand. "Let me show you." She stood before me in the dim light of the bedroom, completely naked and looking sexy and hot as she was.

My cock was still erect and ready for the second round. I wasn't sure then what was coming up next. excitement was building up fast.

She performs a slow turn, allowing my eyes to feast on her curves and the promise of claiming her and of being claimed in turn.

I got up from the chair, lay down on the bed and commanded her "Come here."

Like Reply
She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. I weigh her breasts in my hands, thrilled at their fullness. She grabbed my wrists and placed them to either side of my head. "Lie back and enjoy," she said.

I close my eyes and soon i am transported into another realm of pure pleasure and ecstasy. There's a hint of perfume. She moves and washes the silken softness of her breasts over my face, allowing her nipple to travel lightly across my mouth. On its return path, I trap the nipple between my lips.

Her breath catches in her throat. "Naughty boy," she murmurs. Naughty or not, I take a moment to suck and nibble.

Zarine hums her pleasure and plucks the nipple out to insert the other one, pressing her breast against my face. I decide that if I were to die, suffocation by breast wasn't the worst way.

"Let me return the favour," she whispered as she shimmied down my body. Soon she as nibbling at my own nipples, and I get an idea of what it might feel like for her.

She continued her passage down my body, kissing and licking as she goes.

"Oh my," she said as she grasped me. "You appear to be ready." She licked me and I moaned as her mouth enveloped me. That was a first and an indescribable experience. i was in another world altogether.

After a sizzling blowjob to which she ensured that I don't cum she stood up and asked me, "Rajeev, have you got condoms?" I nodded yes and stood up from the bed and took out my purse from the back pocket of my jeans and removed the condom packet.

She looked at me with a naughty smile and said, "I like a man who is prepared, will that fit on your monster? condom chotta lagg raha hai".

I asked, "Why not, I have the right size with me. Why do you think it wont fit my length?".

"Nahin aisi baat nahin hai". She giggled and then said, 'lao main pehna deti hoon, tum lete raho. Itna lamba? hai raam. mazza ayega". She giggled and took the condom from me and while I lay just like I was before she asked me for a condom, she had already taken out the rubber from the packet and was slowly pushing it down my rock hard girth. I looked at the cock and then at her, her eyes had lit up and she was licking her lips.

The condom was a ribbed scented condom. My cock had gone a bit soft when we disengaged for this, so she massaged the cock and my balls. My cock stood at full past again.

She then perched herself up on her hands, set her feet on either side of my thighs, and leaned forward. Her hair tickled my chest. "Fuck me." she said softly.

I raised my hips and thrust slowly into her soft tight warm pussy, taking my time and trying to calm myself. There's a bliss in this embrace that I've never felt before and I want to enjoy it as long as I can.

At first she moved really slowly trying to feel the full length of me inside her then she stopped for a moment. I opened my eyes then and looked at her. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open, shivering, her head fell back. I could hear her breathing and soft moans which slowly turned guttural.

She started to grind alternating between slow and fast motions and giving me ultimate pleasure. for maybe 5 minutes she rode me. It was so hard for me to restrain my self from releasing my cum into the condom. But somehow I succeeded.

I caressed every part of her body that I could, pinching her nipples, gently slapping her ass cheeks, caressing her breasts.

She then increased her pace, I too started bucking into her as she ground and moaned and clenched and shuddered and gave out a loud cry and then a grunt
and fell on top of me. I thought then that I hadn't cummed at all, but I was wrong. I had actually orgasmed into the condom, off course.

She relaxed and started kissing me all over, while I was still inside her, still hard expecting her to move on it again. But it didn't happen. after a moment of inactivity my cock went limp and popped out of her hot wet cunt.

She stopped her after play and laid on me, I meanwhile gently removed the condom from my wet slimy cock and threw it in the dustbin next to her bed.

While I gently held her in my arms, I felt a strange tenderness to the actions. I'd like to think that the stirrings of feeling within me were shared, but I couldn't quite convince myself of it.

I remember I was gently stroking her hair with one hand and her back with the other while she fell asleep, after a few moments I fell asleep as well for almost an hour, when I dozed off I knew the time was 12:15 in the afternoon.

Like Reply
I woke up probably after an hour, felt someone in my arms, with groggy eyes i gently wiped my eyes with my fingers and opened my eyes and saw Zarine sleeping in my arms, her face so close to mine as if inviting me to kiss her.

She looked so beautiful sleeping, I felt like kissing her right then and there, instead i just caressed her face softly, she moved a bit smiled semi-consciously and came closer into my arms, our bodies touching, I felt aroused again but I wanted this moment to last for as long as possible.

I kissed her softly on the lips and she responded back, slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, stretched and kissed me sloppily on the cheek.

She sat up and got off from the bed. I sat up too and said, "awww come on where are you going".

She looked back at me while moving to wards the bathroom, "Going to freshen up after the mess you have made of me". She giggled and closed the bathroom door behind her.

I got off the bed and wore my underwear and nothing else. stretched again and sat down on the bed. she came out all fresh and showered wearing just a t shirt and a sexy baby pink thong.

She came and sat on my lap and kissed me sloppily all over my face. My hands instinctively moved to her soft breasts. she disengaged and said, "mmm naughty boy, not again, I am sore, besides mujhe bhook lagi hai, agar lunch nahin kiya toh tumhein kacha khaa jaoungi". she giggled again, "Chalo ab tum bhi shower le lo aur chalte hain lunch karne.

I showered and dressed up and we went to the dining room for a sumptuous buffet which we had whilst merrily talking, laughing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. It was like we were already into a relationship, whereas, at that moment we didn't even know where we would go from here.

Oblivious of everything around us we finished our lunch and then headed back to her room. On our way back while we crossed the reception the receptionist called out to us and gave me a message that there was a call that was from our team member for me, which they transferred to my room but I wasn
t available. I thanked them for the message and that to take down the message in case they call again.

At Zarine's room we laid on the bed and talked. This time it was serious talk about our relationship from here.

"Rajeev, where do we go from here? She asked sounding serious.

"Where do you want it to go Zarine?". I asked in equal seriousness.

She paused for a moment and said, "All the way sweety, all the way. But I know it is too early, I want to let it be how it is now, see where it goes, enjoy these times together and then see where it goes. I also am aware that I would pass out of college before you do, but still I am determined to see it through".

I smiled and felt relieved and said, "I agree with you sweetheart, let's take it as it comes. why worry about something we do not know will happen or not. But let me assure you one thing dear, from my side there will be no demands, and no complaints. You can have as much space as you want. But what I definitely demand from you is complete loyalty. Slight normal flirting with other guys is fine, but where there is a need to draw the line I believe you are intelligent enough to do so. Same goes for me. I will be loyal to you for how much ever time we are together. I want my space as I am willing to give you yours. No jealousy and no complaints. I think we are pretty clear on that".

"Tum jab bolte ho toh kitne cute lagte ho, haeeee," she said with a smile and a wink. I laughed. We stopped talking for a moment or so and then she said again, "Let's do this, let us be discreet about our relationship. I mean lets not reveal or make obvious to others that we are having an affair. We can meet off college in town and or at a place where know one knows we are there".

Like Reply
I started laughing and said, "boy what planning we have to do to be with each other, can't we make it simple. Look Zarine, I am not afraid of anything. so what
if we are having an affair. are you afraid of someone?"

"
Nahin toh. Kisi se kya darna". She replied.

"Phir? lets not make this complicated for us, lets take it easy and slow. ok?"

Her response was more expressed than implied. She wrapped her arms around me and kept her head on my chest and kissed my chest.

I understood and smiled to myself.

"you want to go for a swim or something? I saw a pool close to the dining area". I asked her. She declined and said, 'nahin, main yahin theek hoon, tumhare paas, aise". She snuggled closer and said in a sad tone, "mujhe chodd ke matt jaana kabhi".

I kissed her forehead, "sweetheart, main nahin jaounga chodd ke, lekin agar aap chale gaye mujhe chodd ke toh?".

She gave a very loving tap on my cheek, "dhutt, nahin jaoungi, aur agar gayi bhi toh bhi tumhare paas wapas aaoungi, thats a promise".

She came over me and laid on my body, her head on my chest and legs intertwined, we slept.

She woke me up what looked like evening and said, "hey sleepy head, utho, its 7:30 pm, baaki log kabhi bhi aa jayenge. You need to leave my room".

I hurriedly got up from the bed and freshened up. When I came out of the bathroom I saw her cleaning up the bed and the room. I went behind her and hugged her. she giggled. I kissed her softly on the back of her neck and felt her tremble.

"mmmmMMMM, naughty boy, chalo ab jaao, nahin toh pakde jayenge". she wriggled out of my embrace and swiftly walked away. I said, "ok, sweetheart, if that is what you want, so be it".

She looked at me, hurriedly walked to me and hugged me. We kissed for a few minutes and she asked, "will we meet again today?".

I assured her, "yes why not, what time?".

"After dinner? I will knock, ok? I want to be as close to you as possible". she giggled naughtily and wriggled out of my embrace and pushed me out of her room.

I came to my room and laid down on my bed and started reading the novel. Time went by, maybe an hour or 2, and the rest of the team came back from their competition all tired and hungry.

We all met for dinner to discuss the days activities and also the next days approach to the competition.

During dinner and discussion, Zarine and I stole quick glances at each other while eating and listening to other people discuss the activities of the day. We were sitting opposite each other so as to not allow unnecessary suspicion to arise from others. I Suddenly felt something creeping up my leg. I ignored it and thought it must be my imagination or Tina who was sitting next to me must have mistakenly touched my leg with hers. but when it didn't stop, I deliberately threw my spoon down and bent under the table to see what it was that was creeping up my leg and was stunned to see a a leg touching my leg and it was Zarine's. I picked up the spoon and sat back on my chair and glanced at Zarine who was stealing looks at me intently with a naughty smile, still continuing with her leg tease, feeling her soft feet on my leg so slowly, my cock became hard.

We were now talking with each other with our eyes and face expressions and I remember making a stern face at her which meant that she was breaking my concentration and not allowing me to listen to what others were saying and also not allowing me to eat. She in-turn made a face that said naughtily, 'I don't care, I like doing it, I will do it, to hell with your concentration, concentrate on me instead'.

This went on for almost 10 minutes more. I was afraid that Tina sitting next to me would get suspicious and see us doing it. But she didn't suspect anything as I was holding on to my resolve and my concentration even though the leg ministrations of Zarine were getting on my nerves and all I wanted to do then was to pin this girl down on the table then and there and fuck her so damn hard that she will never break my concentration again. I said to myself 'hold it there buddy, soon it will be.... soon, she is going to pay for this teasing'. I smiled to myself thinking that and avoided Zarine's gaze. She most definitely got pissed with my ignoring her and stopped her teasing finally.

Like Reply
My name was called out by Sushant which made me concentrate even more. Sushant told me that the Group Discussion event I was to participate in will see a change in the team, I asked in a seriously concerned tone "why sushant what happened, how come they changed it at the last minute"? Sushant said, "Kya karen yaar aisa hee hai, tujhe phone lagaya tha yehi batane ke liye magar tu tha hee nahin kamre mein".

I said, "Ok. Then who is participating in my place?".

"Tina and Kunal. You both will prepare for it tomorrow morning, evening we have the GD as a last event". Sushant told them.

I shrugged and wished Tina and Kunal all the best. The team has changed for some reason, politics maybe? kya karen ab... ek event jeeta na.. theek hai yaar. shayad ek aur din araam karne ko mil jaye. I was wishing Zarine didn't have an event the next day, but my hard luck she had an event to participate so well kal dry day for me.

With these thoughts I resigned to my expectations and quietly finished my dinner without any further teasing from
Zarine.

After dinner
I was walking up to my room alone after saying good byes to everyone, clearly avoiding any contact or any extra talk with anyone, I even avoided Zarine. (I was feeling hurt though, the change of team at the last minute was not done. How could they even think that Kunal will be able to match up with the skills I had and the experience and skills to tackle tough GDs was the only reason I was selected for the toughest event. What did Kunal know. The opposition would tear them apart. I had a feeling Tina had something to do with this, since she and Kunal were best friends even before they joined this college and Kunal had lost his earlier event very badly. So it must be her recommending him for this, thinking that she will handle it if everything didn't go well. Oh well, to each man his own, I thought and laid down on the bed to read the james michner novel. I checked the time, it was 9:30pm.

For more than an hour I was undisturbed, also not remembering that Zarine was to visit anytime.

There was a knock on the door just as I was about to sleep. I was in my shorts (i usually do not wear any underwear under the shorts when i sleep) and shoulder cut t-shirt, rather messy hair. I opened the door and saw Zarine standing there. She walked into the room,
I quickly stole a glance at the corridor to see if anyone had seen her coming in. No one had. I quickly closed the door and stood to face her.

She was in a white floral pyjamas and a t shirt. Underneath the tshirt and the pyjamas I am sure she wasn't wearing anything. Her hair were loose. she was carrying a packet with her which had a bottle of some kind.

She kept that packet on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed on the side I was sleeping in.

All this while we hadn't said a word to each other. She then got up from the bed and came towards me and hugged me. I instantly wrapped her in my arms. it was a relief from the anger and disappointment I was feeling.

She disengaged and looked at me and asked, "Kya hua sweety, kyon pareshan ho. Dinner hote hee tum chale gaye, mujhse milke bhi nahin gaye. I am sorry if i pissed you off with my excessive teasing".

I assured her that it was not the reason I was pissed off, it was to do with the change of team and the politics and the favouritism being done while selecting teams. we have to win this competition, not merely participate. and they all know
I can make them win it, but still. Ab faculty ko toh mujhe hee jawaab dena hoga na, sushant thode hee dega."

She rubbed my arm and said, "jaane do insab ko... come here, let me rest you, so you can sleep in peace."

She led me to the bed and we laid down. Put off the light and we cuddled up in each other's arms and kissed.

She was so close in my arms,
I instantly felt relaxed feeling her body in my arms. My cock was already erect and I knew she could feel it, but who cared, we knew we will have sex.

She softly kissed my face, alternated between soft kisses and licks. everytime she did that it sent shivers down my whole body.

Like Reply
I was enjoying her caresses and kisses. That definitely relaxed me. I thought what a lucky guy I am, in just one day I got a kinda girl I always wanted. all the characteristics in a woman that I liked, Zarine had them all, at least till now, and it is not all about sex for me, it is the emotional bonding, maturity and sensitivity, caring etc.

Earlier I used to think that maybe I was asking for too much in a woman, but with Zarine in my life 14 years ago in college, I think I was spot on with my expectations.

she had stopped kissing me and was looking at me with her watery sexy eyes. "kya hua jaan, kya soch rahe ho?". I smiled and kissed her lips and said, "humare baare mein soch raha hoon. I got lucky with you in my life. Thank you for accepting me".

She hit me softly with a lovers fist and said, "shut up and love me". she giggled, took off her t-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room who cared about that
anyways. I instinctively put my hands on her soft breasts and whispered, "beautiful, perfect". I kissed her soft pink nipples, licked them caressed her breasts from the undersides.

I felt her hand working on my cock which was already out of my shorts and my shorts were half way down my legs.

Among heavy breathing she said, "Rajeev honey, let's just make love today and not fuck, I hope you understand what I mean and why". I had wanted exactly that and understood why she said it.

"Don't worry darling, i have the same thing in my mind and that's what I will do". I assured her.

I felt her relax and she closed her eyes. I kissed her, closed eyes and licked her cheeks and undersides of her ears, she giggled and said, "eeeee gudgudee ho rahi hai, matt karro".

I didn't stop, I continued with what I was doing, after a while her giggling turned into soft moans and whispers "Rajeev make love to me please, soft tender love".
I removed all my clothes and hers too while kissing and caressing each other. we were at a threshold of passion. She rolled me on top of her. My cock rock hard and ready for action. while kissing I looked at her and our eyes did the talking. her legs parted and her pussy was directly opposite my cock eagerly waiting for it to enter her hot wet cunt.
I did not waste any more time, I slowly entered her hot, tight, dripping cunt. it went in slowly. as it was making its way in, Zarine gave out moans that were a little loud so before she could do it again, I kissed her again. her moans were now against my lips. I completely buried my cock inside her. My cock had penetrated her pussy to the hilt. she had taken it in the morning but this was different, that was a fuck this is love, passionate love. I actually felt her pussy's softness and strength then and not in the fuck we had in the morning.

Instinctively her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms and hands went to work on my back and ass cheeks, while I held her alternating between caressing her soft breasts and her hips and ass cheeks.

Like Reply
Slowly I started to move in and out of her, making soft thrusts into her pussy so that she can get adjusted to the feel of my cock in her pussy, the enjoyment that way increased. She put her hand on the back of my neck and disengaged from the kiss. She softly bit my ear and kissed the undersides.

She whispered into my ears among heavy breathing, "mazaa aa raha hai Rajeev……………make love to me…………feel me…… love me….. I love you…. Aaah aaahhh… raaajeevvvvv….".

All this while I alternated between slow and fast thrusts to vary the pleasure.

I felt her tremble and then shudder, she bit my lip and we engaged in hard kissing, she shuddered again this time it was like a earth quake that shook her body. That was a sign. I increased my pace, faster inside her hot pussy. Squelching sounds came about; a mixture of juices ran down our groins, I felt I was losing control, against her mouth and heavy breathing I whispered, "darl….aaaah I am going to lose it, I will have to take it out".

She hurriedly tightened her legs around me and put her hands on my ass cheeks pushing and squeezing them down, determined not to let me go. "no, don't, don't take it out, cum inside, I am fine with it. I want to feel your love juices inside". She was still shuddering and her moans had increased to slightly be audible so I again kissed her and muffled her moans. She responded back with equal enthusiasm.

Before I could even react to her point, I had started to release my hot love juices inside her, I was surprised how much I came that night, it was like a hot gush of water from a tank that has breached the danger mark and just about to rush out.

While I shuddered inside her, I felt her relaxing, but her passionate kisses didn't subside, her body relaxed. After a few moments of shuddering and completely spent I stopped thrusting and relaxed my body. I slipped into her arms and kept my head on her soft breasts. She immediately started to softly ruffle my hair and kiss my head.

The sweet smell of her body relaxed me further and I succumbed to deep slumber for a while.

Something woke me up, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a breast. I then groggily realized that I was sleeping on Zarine. I lifted my head to look at her.

Her eyes were closed and she was sleeping peacefully.

I had then realized what had happened. We didn't do it with protection. I wondered why did she let me not come out and release. I was scared that she might get pregnant. I had to wake her up and tell her my fears.

Like she had heard my thoughts, she stirred and slowly opened her eyes. We looked at each other. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed again. I disengaged and looked at the time, it was 2 in the morning. Phew!!

I asked her, "do you realize sweetheart that we did not use protection?".

"mhhhmmm… I know and I want it this way always." She replied.

I looked at her in shock and asked, "huh? Kya baat kare ho aap. You will get pregnant sweetheart".

"Don't worry I won't. I will take a pill when I go back to my room". Saying that she pulled my head towards her and we kissed passionately for 5 odd minutes before we got tired.

"kabhi socha bhi nahin tha key aisa hoga, it is an amazing feeling, oh my god. I am loving it and I love you with all my heart." She said it with deep emotions.

I responded to her by kissing her lips.

We lay in each other's arms, not talking. No thoughts were in my mind, I was totally blanked out. She turned towards me, our face very close to each other. "Mujhe jaana hoga abhi, before I fall asleep and it is morning, nahin to bahot pange ho jayenge".

I reluctantly let her go. I took a promise from her that she will take the pill, even though I had a feeling she would.

She dressed up and left quietly and slipped into her room without being detected. I felt tired and went into a deep undisturbed slumber.

Like Reply
Date: 8th March 2001: Indore

Subha uth kar maine roz ki tarah shower liya, light exercises karin, kamra theek kiya aur attache case aur bag pack kiya.

Main bilkul fresh tha, dheeme se main gaana gun guna raha tha. maine kamre ke phone se ghar par parents ko call kiya aur unse baatein karrin. unko events ke baare mein
bataya. unse aashirwad le kar, phone rakh kar main khuli khidki ke paas rakhi kursi parr baith karr james michner ki novel padhne laga.

Kuch der ke baad intercom baja, maine usse uthaya toh Zarine ki meethi awaaz sunayi di, "hey darling, good morning, missing you near me now. I have to rush for the event today and I am getting late. main jaate waqt tumse milne aaoungi. i need a good luck kiss, ok?" maine usse kahaa, "ok come on over any time, one juicy good morning and good luck kiss coming up madamoiselle".

Woh hassi aur bye kehkar phone kaat diya. main uska intezaar karte hue kursi parr baitha aur novel padhne laga.

Kuch 15 minute ke baad darwaze parr knock hua, maine darwaza khola, zarine muskurayi, usne yahaan wahaan dekha aur ek damm se andar aa gayi aur maine jhatt se darwaza bandd karr diya.

Zarine ne andar aate hee mujhe apni baahon mein le liya aur mujhe kiss karne lagi. pehle toh main thoda uncomfortable tha konke usne mauka hee nahin diya darwaza band karke mujhe sambhalne ka. magar kuch second ke baad maine usse apne seena se lipat liya aur usko kiss karne laga... dono ki saansen tez ho gayin. zarine ne apni jeebh meri jeebh se lada di. mere poore jism mein ek bijli si daud gayi aur maine apne haath zarine ki bhari gaand parr masal diye. mere yeh karne se zarine thoda uchki aur waheen bhate hue mujhe aur mazze se kiss karne lagi... ab toh uski poori lipstick uske moonh ke aas paas phail chuki thi. thodi lipstick mere munh ke aas paas bhi phaili hui thi.

Kuch minute ke baad Zarine hichkichate hue meri bahon se alag hui aur apne kapde theek karne lagi. maine uski gardan parr halke halke se kiss karna shuru karr diya.

kiss aur halka chatne se uski saansen aur tez ho gayin. "Rajeev mat karro, i have to go now, neeche sab wait karr rahe hain meri.".

woh darwaze ki taraf badhne lagi, meri hansi zor se chooti. zarine ruki aur meri taraf hairangi se dekhte hue poocha, "kyon hass rahe ho rajeev?".

Maine usse haathon se thaam karr sheeshe ke saamne khada karr diya, do woh cheekh padhi aur bathroom ki taraf daudi. Kuch minuton baad apna munh saaf karke who bahar aayi aur mere gale mein apni baahen daal karr boli, " sweetheart, main tumhein bahot miss karoongi. Tum breakfast aur lunch achchi tarah karlena. Maine ek sandwich kha liya hai. Shaam ko milti hoon. Miss you very much already. I love you". Yeh kehke who kamre se bahar chali gayi.

Main kuch minute darwaze parr khada raha, use jaata dekh raha tha, usne seediyon se neeche utarne se pehle ek baar peeche mudh ke mujhe dekha aur mujhe ek flying kiss diya aur seedhiyon se neeche chali gayi. Main darwaza band karke apni kursi par baith kar, taangon ko bistar parr seedhe leta diya aur novel padhne laga.

Kuch der ke baad main utha, dimag mein ek khayal aaya aur uske ke chalte main taiyaar hua aur lodge ke reception parr gaya. "hello, mujhe bouquet order karna hai, kahaan milega?". Maine desk clerk se poocha. Desk clerk ne kahaa " sir, lodge ke bilkul bahar ek florist hai, agar aap use bolenge ke iss lodge se order kiya hai room number bata denge toh who yahaan delivery denge". Maine desk clerk ko thank you kiya aur bahar chala gaya. Bahar ek achchi khaasi florist ki florist ki dukan thi.

Pehle toh maine ek bahot hee sundar guldasta order kiya aur delivery address de diya. Florist ko paise diye aur wahaan room mein aa kar novel padhte so gaya.

Kuch ghante ho chuke the shayad, main phone ki ring sun karr utha aur phone utaya to Zarine ki sexy awaaz sunayi di, "hey darlingest baby, kya karr rahe ho?". She asked with a smooch on the phone indicating she kissed me.

"So raha tha, kya karoon, bore ho raha tha, aap ho nahin mujhe pyaar karne ke liye toh main so gaya", maine jawaab diya.

"Awwww my cuddlepuddle honeybunny, main shaam ko aa kar tumhein khoob dher saara pyaar karoongi, ok? Chalo abhi achche bachche ki tarah rest karro. Raat ko khoob energy chahiye". Yeh keh ke who hans padhi aur usne kaha ke phone rakhna padhega, break khatam ho gayi hai. She again smooched me through the phone and disconnected.

I went back to sleep.

Like Reply
Shayad Zarine mere liye good luck ke saman thi, uske phone rakhne ke kuch 15 - 20 minute ke baad ek baar phir phone ki ghanti se mein jaag gaya. maine socha ke phir se zarine hai. phone uthaya toh sushant ki awaaz sunayi di, "rajeev, 10 minute mein ready ho ke GD ke venue parr pahonch ja. tu part le raha hai, time kamm hai jaldi aaja".

Main kuch pal ke liye chaunk gaya aur poocha, "yeh kya ho raha hai, kunal ka kya hua".

"Kunal last minute mein backout karr gaya yaar, tu jaldi se aaja please. hum log abhi tak lead karr rahe hain, 4 point ka farak hai 1st aur 2nd ke beech mein, humein yeh aakhri event jeetna hai kam se kam 10 point se, tabhi hum competition jeet payenge. Jaldi aaja please. ". Sushant ne tez tez bolte hue request kiya.

Maine kahaa, 'aata hoon, 15 minute lagenge".

"theek hai, magar 15 minute mein aa jaana, usse ziyada der hui toh hum GD se nikale jayenge aur 2nd yaa phir shayad 3rd aayenge competition mein". Sushant ki awaaz mein ghabrahat thi.

Usne phone rakh diya, maine phone rakha aur tezi se bistre se utar karr, formal trousers aur shirt parr tie aur college ka navy blue blazer pehna, joote pehne, kamre ki chaabi, wallet, pen aur note pad liya aur saath hee GD ka participant batch liya aur tezi se kamre ko lock karke GD venue ki taraf bhaga jo ke ziyada door nahin tha. Lodge se lage ek ground aur function hall mein tha.

Maine apne team mates ko locate kiya aur bass ain time parr wahan pahonch gaya. sab ready the, humari team ki wait ho rahi thi. doosre participants ready the, GD shuru hone hee wala tha. GD coordinator ne humari team ke liye aakhri call di. main aur Tina apni apni seats parr baith gaye. humein discussion ke topic already maloom the, humein topic ke khilaf bolna tha.

Pehli baari topic ke paksh mein bolne waali team ki thi. unhone discussion baari baari karke apne points of discussion bolne shuru kiye, jinka maine aur Tina ne jam karr virodh kiya. humari daleelen aur discussions kuch aise the ke opposition team thodi weak si nazar aayi. mera yehi observation kaam karr gaya. maine tina ke kaan mein chupke se kaha ke "inke paas ab isse ziyada topic ko defend karne ke liye points of discussion nahin hain, lets go for the kill", tina ne halke se muskurate hue apna sarr sehmati mein hilaya.

Jab opposition team ki discussion ka ek point chal raha tha, tab tina ne mujhe apne note pad parr ek remark likha. uss remark ko dekh karr maine apna haath utha liya aur coordinator ne mujhe bolne ka chance diya. maine opposition team ke points of discussion ka virodh itna strong kiya aur mujeh Tina ne bahot achcha support kiya with facts and figures. hum points parr points score kiye jaa rahe the. lekin phir bhi point margin dono teamon ka kaafi kam tha. iska ehsaas mujhe aur tina ko tha.

Tabhi hum apne discussion points ko facts, reasoning aur data ke saath support karr rahe the, jo ke opposition team ke paas kamm the topic ko defend karne ke liye.

Discussion time khatam hua. hum log stage se utar gaye. aur apne baaki team ke saath jaakar baith gaye. sab humari discussion se khush the, sushant ko lagta tha ke hum shayad aage hain points mein to jeet jayenge... zarine toh obviously positive thi ke hum jeetenge, baaki log apne opinions mein divided the. Tina aur main shaant baithe the. humne kuch nahin kahaa. bass yehi umeed thi ke hum jeetenge, vishwas tha ke humne bahot achcha perform kiya hai.

Like Reply
Meri nazar zarine parr thi, woh seedha mere saamne waali kursi parr baithi thi aur ek bahot sweet si smile de karr mujhe dekhe jaa rahi thi. Uski knee length skirt mein uski gori taange bahot sundar lag rahin thi. Usne apne ek taang doosri taang ke upar tekk rakhi thi, jisse uski skirt taangon ke upar thighs tak chali gayi. Uski thighs dekh kar mere lund mein harkat si hui, lekin mahaul aisa tha ke tension mein aur kuch sochna gawara nahin tha.

Kuch minute baad GD coordinator ki microphone parr awaz aayi, "ladies and gentleman, we are glad to say that the Judges have come back with the results. I will read out the names of both the teams that have participated. I request all participants to come up on the stage please."

Ek ek karke humare naam bulaye gaye. Tina aur main stage parr jaa khade hue. Humare saare team mates stage ke neeche sabse aage khade the. Meri aankhen zarine parr tiki huin thi. Woh mujhe cheer karne ke liye sabse aagi waali row mein khadi thi.

Kareeban 2 minute ke baad GD coordinator ne result announce kiye.

"May we kindly request Mr. K.R. Bhagat, honourable secretary of education, *************** college of Management, *******, to please come up on stage and announce the results and give away the medals to the winners".

Hum sab ki saanse tez ho gayin, dhadkan kaabu se bahar ho rahi thi, maine aankhen band karr leen. Jaise he result announce hua toh mujhe aisa laga ke main iss duniyan mein nahin hoon, jaise mere ird gird saari dunyan ghoom rahi hai. Tabhi mujhe yeh ehsaas hua ke kisi ne mujhe zorron se jakda hua hai aur cheekhne kee awaazen aa rahin hain, meri aankhen khuli toh zarine ka sundar chera mere saamne tha, usne mujhe apni baahon mein itni zorr se jakda hua tha aise maanon main kahin udd na jaoun, saare team mates nein mujhe aage peeche se jakda hua tha aur cheekh cheekh karr congratulations de rahe the. Maine apna sarr ek aur ghumaya toh tina ne baaju mein thi, uska aik baanh mere kandhe parr thi, lekin usko kunal aur baaki teammates ne dabocha hua tha.

Chaaron taraf khushi aur utsah ka mahaul tha. Mujhe yeh ehsaas ho chukka tha ke hum GD jeet chuke hain. Pata nahin kaise meri aankh see aansoo aa gaye. aur main halke se rone laga. Lekin mera utsah badh chukka tha aur mere team mates HIP HIP HURRAH chilate hue mujhe aur tina ko apne kandhon parr jadha karr uchalne lage.

Saare venue parr taliyon ki gadgadahat sunkar bahot achcha lag raha tha.

Jab hum sab thodi der baad shaant hue toh Event coordinator nein prize distribution ke liye sab teamon ko stage parr bulaya.

Humare college nein paanch events mein se 4 mein gold medal aur ek event mein silver jeeta tha. Aur total accumulated points humare sab teamon se 15 points jyada the.

Tina ne 2 gold jeete the aur maine bhi. Humari team ka ek aur group win ki wajah se teen gold ho gaye mere. Iss se individual performace ke liye mujhe ek aur gold medal mila. Team ko championship winner announce karte hee poori team stage parr bhaag karr aa gayi, zarine mere bahot kareeb aa kar khadi ho ke utsaah ke saath stage parr uchalne lagi, mujhe peeche se apni baahone mein lekar stage parr uchal rahi thi. Humara kya tha… jitney karreb the utna hee pyaar badh raha tha. Duniyan jaaye bhaad mein.

Jab humein winner trophy bhent hui toh sushant ne Tina aur mujhe aage karr diya. Sushant ka aisa karna mujhe bahot achcha laga aur uske liye mere dil mein izzat thodi badh gayi. Aisa lag raha tha ke use apni bhool ka ehsaas ho gaya hai. Uske chehre parr khushi aur utsaah dikhayi padh raha thi.

Sab kuch khatam ho jaane ke baad, hum log venue parr dinner karr ke, mast ho karr naach rahe the. Group mein sab log naache rahe the. Zarine ne mera saath nahin chhodha, woh mere saath dance karr rahi thi, aisa mahaul tha ke kissi ne koi apatti yan hairangi nahin jatayi, lekin zarine aur maine phir bhi baaki team mates ke sath bhi khoob dance kiya.

Usse raat ko thakki hui poori team apna apna samaan lekar ek hee bus mein baith railway station ki aur chal padhi. Aadhe log so rahe the. Kuch gappen maar rahe the. Mere baju waali seat khaali thi. Kuch der baad zarine aakar baith gayi. Kisi ko koi shaq bhi nahin hua. Usne andhere mein apna haath mere haath mein rakh diya aur hum aise hee baithe rahe. Mujhe nahin pata ke uss waqt woh kya soch rahi thi yaan uske chehre parr kya expressions the. Bass hum log aise hee haath mein haath liye baithe rahe.

Railway station parr train khadi thi, humne apni tickets parr bogey aur seat number dekhe aur 3 AC mein apna samaan rakh karr saare dhoom machete hue apni seats parr baith gaye. Zarine doosre compartment mein thi, main apni middle berth mein apna bag sarr ke neeche rakh karr lait gaya. Kuch der baad kareeban achchi gehri neend aa gayi aur main so gaya.

Like Reply
I was woken up by a slight push and whisper to my ears. I opened my eyes and saw Zarine standing there, trying to wake me up. She put her finger on her lips to quieten my surprise, looked around and whispered into my ears to follow her to the next compartment. I asked her "what for", she replied, "just do it, Rajeev, come after 5 minutes, I will be waiting".

I watched her leave, after 5 minutes, I went in search for her in the direction she went. I cautiously looked around, all our classmates and seniors were sleeping, I carefully looked at each of them, looked at the time, 2.30 AM, abhi kaun utha hoga. Aur sahi bhi tha, sab ghode bech karr so rahe the. Meri neend udh chuki thi aur bass ek hee cheez parr focused thi… zarine and sex… ha ha ha, is hee vishwas ke saath mein 3 AC compartment ke darwaza kholne laga. uss hee waqt, zarine ne mujhe side se kheencha aur bahot dheemi awaaz mein mujhe compartment se bahar le gayi.

We spoke in whispers, she said, "Darling I want you now. I have a plan. Listen to me very carefully". We will get inside the AC first class compartment". I was shocked to hear her say that and asked, "Sweetheart, kya bol rahe ho, hum AC 1st class compartment mein kyon jayenge". She whispered a giggle, "shhhh bass jo kehti hoon karte jao". With that she led me towards the AC 1 class compartment door, we couldn't see the attendant around, jaise hee hum compartment ka darwaza khol ke andar jaane lage, saamne se compartment ka attendant aata dikhayi diya. Hum dono wohin se palat gaye, lekin zarine ne mera haath halka sa daba kar mujhe rokk liya.

Compartment ka attendant compartment se bahar aaya, usne humein dekha aur poocha, "arre sir madam aap itni raat yahaan kya karr rahe hain?". Before I could speak, Zarine spoke up, "bhaiya, humein 1 AC compartment mein sona hai, kuch jagah hai bhaiya?". Attendant ne humari taraf dekha aur zarine ko jawaab diya, "Aapka ticket kaunse compartment ka hai". Zarine ne meri taraf dekha aur attendant ko boli, "bhaiya humara 3 AC mein hain, magar humein 1 AC mein sona hai, jagah hai toh batiye".

Attendant ne humein hairangi se dekha, phir usne ek dheemi si smile di aur kahaa, "sir, madam, main samajh gaya, yeh AC 1 poora khaali hai, main aapko kuch ek ghante ke liye ek coupe de dakta hoon, sirf ek ghante ke liye hee, lekin iska kharcha lagega. 500 rupaye lagenge sir, madam". Zarine and I looked at each other, she said, "bhaiya aap ek coupe humare liye ready karro, main abhi aati hoon". She whispered to me, "stay here, main abhi aayi".

In a couple of minutes she was back, she handed 5 100 rupees notes to the attendant, who by then was collecting a pair of blanket and other necessities for us. He made our beds and strictly told us not to make much noise and "sirf ek ghanta sir, usse ziyada nahin plej", aur muskurata hua wahaa se chala gaya.

We bolted the coupe door and sat on the berth looking at each other for a moment. Instinctively I took her into my arms and started kissing her. We were passionately kissing each other, quite naturally our hands were caressing each other's bodies above our clothes, soft moans filled the room. Our tongues moving between her mouth and mine in an intricate dance. There were few words, She pulled me on top of her, we laid down on the berth.

I was on top of her, we were kissing each other furiously and passionately. The excitement was very high. To this day, I remember the two of us kissing and holding each other, but I cannot remember who was the first to lose clothing or who removed it, but before long we were both topless. I do remember that it was I, while my lips trailed across her breasts and down her stomach, who wanted more of her milky flesh beneath my hands and mouth and so I removed her shorts and panties. She simply raised her hips so I could slide them off easily.

I removed my clothes hurriedly and laid on top of her. While I was kissing her neck she whispered into my ear, "darlingest… aaaaammmmmm, light off kardo please aur kambal odh lo". I immediately got up, switched off the lights including the night light, came back over her and wrapped the blanket around us.

My cock was hard as a rock, straining to get inside her hot wet tight pussy. Then something hit my head, we had 1 hour with us, why hurry, ek ghante mein toh hum jannat ki sair araam se karr sakte hain. Mann hee mann yeh soch kar main thoda dheere ho gaya. I think she was thinking the same thing too, because when I looked into her eyes, she was smiling and gave me a nod of the head. Her arms went around my neck and pulled me for a kiss. I slowly moved down her super hot sexy body. Zarine moaned passionately as I took her breasts into my hand and tickled her soft pink nipples. My lips played with her nipples, soft kisses on her breasts, I kissed the insides of her breasts, licked them softly. I felt her tremble. Her nipples were now erect inviting. I bit them lightly, "ouch, aaah love, it hurts". I bit again and kissed the spot, each time I bit her breasts I followed it with a kiss or a lick.

Her moans grew louder, I hoped she couldn't be heard outside the coupe. By her gasps and moans, I knew I was doing a good job. Her hand and fingers began to rub me, she pushed her lips against mine in a chaste kiss. We stayed like that while she fondled me, her body molded into mine. My own moans, muffled by her lips, began to fill the room.

Like Reply
For the next 20 minutes we were kissing, fondling each other, I decided I cannot wait any more. I whispered o her, "Zarine I cannot wait any longer". She looked at me and said, "go for it".

With that cue from her, I wrapped my fingers around my cock from the tip and slowly moved it towards her pussy, my fingers met hers, I took off my fingers from my cock and let her guide my cock into her. The tip smoothly entered her hot, wet pussy, slowly and steadily moving inside her to the hilt. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks pushing me deeper inside her. My mental capabilities seemed to be stuck with the overwhelming experience.

No longer capable of thought, I reached for her my hands cupping her face I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her arms furiously caressing my back and buttocks, while I was caressing her forehead and kissing it. We just savored the moment before the onslaught. I felt she was having her moment. I felt her shiver and struggle and push forward and back so as to take me completely inside her. Then she stopped. We looked into each other's eyes. We smiled at each other. Her hair falling over her eyes. I can never forget that, never ever forget the look in those eyes. The moment we shared then and after that. It is so clear in my memory like it happened just now.

Looking into her eyes, she gave me a smile and She wrapped her legs around my waist and dragged her nails down my back. She met my strokes with those of her own. Her breasts jiggled as I jack hammered in and out of her wet core.

I moved my hips up and gave a slow push into her, she gave out a moan and her breath became heavy. After that it was a roller coaster ride, my thrusts matched the movements of the train, it greatly helped. The excitement was high, the entire coupe was filled with the sounds of our moans. Between kisses and licks we made love like there will be no tomorrow.

I felt my body relax. I let the jerks of the train do the pushing and that heightened the experience even more. 5 minutes or so maybe I felt something, I knew what it was, I also felt Zarine tremble, her moans increasing in volume, I had to kiss her from time to time to reduce her moan sounds.

She moved her hips in circles, bit her lip, smiling she let go. My cock felt her juices, her pussy was dripping wet. I realized then that she had an orgasm. I looked into her eyes and saw a pair of satisfied smiling eyes.

I went for the final assault. I felt that I was about to come, I trembled, increased my pace, she knew I was about to come. She matched me stroke for stroke, push for push. She knew she had already orgasmed but she wanted me to orgasm too.

I released a hot lava of love juice into her super hot, wet, satisfied pussy. Grunting, panting, breathing heavily, I released all my love into her. I felt her pussy clutching my cock for a moment while I released into her and then relax its hold.

W
e lay there panting in the afterglow. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and it was exciting. We kissed. "I love you Rajeev, I love you with all my heart". She said in a soft tone.

"I love you too my love, and thank you for this, it is exciting. You complete me my love. I would be lost without you". I smiled back at her and said.

We realized that it was just about 45 minutes since we were away from the team, though they were sleeping, who knows in these train journeys people do not sleep well and wake up frequently during the night.

Like Reply