Fantasy Heroine Fantasies
Few stories collected from XOSSIP web archive , based on fantasies

on Indian film celebrities ....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Whore Shreya Ghoshal

mahan69

Whore Shreya Ghoshal

We all know Sherya Ghoshal,one of the most beautiful singers of Bollywood.Many people shagged thinking about her.She acts very innocently in public.Also she never exposes too much in public,well those are only for music directors and producers.Apart from those two types of people,many others have enjoyed her directly or indirectly.
One day at morning Shreya was getting ready for a song recording,she selected a dress which was little low cut,displaying a gimplse of cleavage.She is always a great teaser.She got ready and started going towards car.Behind her,a young servant of just 18 years,was following her with Shreya's bag in his hand.He was having a tough time.He just cannot control himself by looking at Shreya's super hot and round ass.With his left hand he rubbed his cock gently.Meanwhile they reached to the car and Shreya left for studio.
After reaching studio Shreya went to the recording room.The music director and the film producer were present in the room.Shreya started preparing for recording with music director and the producer was looking very lustily towards Shreya.He had always a great lust for Shreya.But till now he did not had a chance to enjoy this divine beauty.Since Sherya had entered the room,he was continuously starring to Shreya's boobs.Shreya also noticed that and feeling little uncomfortable.After sometime he cannot control himself and went near Sherya. The music director was discussing something with Sherya, the producer went there and put his hand on Shreya's waist and pretended that he is listening the discussion.Though Shreya did not like his touch,she did not say anything because it was very common for her.But he didn't stop there.After a minute or so,he started to rub Shreya's waist gently.This time Shreya looked at him with irritation but he kept his hand on her waist.Shreya also noticed that some crew members in the room was looking to her and smiling.She knew very well that those low class people thinks bad about her and masterbates.So she moved little forward to get release from producer's hand.But the evil man didn't want to leave this opportunity.Quickly he went in front of Shreya and stood very close to her.As a result of it,the heavenly 34-B boobs of Shreya were touching his elbow.He was in heaven.He already got an erection and didn't try to hide it.Now the music director also watched it he also getting horny. Like every male, he also had a fantasy of fucking Shreya.But only he managed to get a blowjob from Shreya six months earlier in the washroom of a five star hotel.Despite of his continuous request, Shreya didn't allow him to fuck her.Because she only needed to snatch a song from her competitor Monali Thakur.She thinks that a blowjob from her presious mouth is enough for a song.Moreover,his cock was very small,a mere 4.5 inch.She didn't even think of taking such small cocks.So that time she rejects his prayer. But feeling sorry for him, Shreya allowed him to cum on her face which she generally didn't allow. Now back to the present day, unfortunate to the producer,the crews finished the arrangements for the recording so Shreya had to go for the recording.Shreya started singing and the producer sat there on a chair.While singing Shreya making many expressions,which she does always.The producer and the music director having a tough time controlling their erection.After about 20 minute the producer cannot control anymore decided to make a move.He knows very well that it will not be easy to fuck this beauty.So he ordered everyone to leave the recording room except Shreya.The crews are surprised,the music director knew his intention very well.But being a music director,he had to obey the producer.Shreya was also aware of it but she thought as they are in recording room and many people are outside he will not dare to cross the line. After everybody left the room Shreya sat on the sofa and the producer went near the door and closed it.After closing the door the producer came and sat beside Shreya."can I ask you some questions?" he asked Shreya.
Shreya agreed."So tell me dear, why are you so beautiful?" he asked.Shreya blushed listening this comment.Sensing the opportunity the producer added "and sexy too".
Shreya's cheeks turned red.She decided to remain silent.Now the producer advanced further and placed his hand on Shreya's butter like thighs.He asked Shreya some stupid questions and continued his action.Due to his action, Shreya became little excited but controlled herself and removed his hand from her thighs.But the producer did not want to back off now.He again placed his hand on Shreya's thigh and said "what a sexy figure you got dear,every guy is bound to get excited looking at you"
"Please stop it sir" Shreya said softly.
"Now tell me dear, everybody have their own physical demands.You also have.How is your sex life?"The producer was now coming to the point.
Shreya got surprised by the question and little angry too.Till now only female friends asked her such personal things.Some male guys also asked her this but only when they were fucking her.At the time of sex it is natural to ask such questions.She also did not mind the question at those conditions.But now the situation is not the same.
So she did not answer producer's question and said "What are you asking sir,it is very private matter."
But the producer insisted her by saying " Come on Shreya, you are not telling this to media.You are telling me and it will remain secret."
Telling this he started to rub Shreya's thighs faster and he placed his other hand on her neck.Now his right hand was touching Shreya's panty over her dress.It was very near to her pussy.His started rubbing Shreya's neck by his left hand.Shreya is getting turned on.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
[Image: kk.png]

part 2

Shreya is losing control over her body by the producer's touch.One part of her mind telling her to go with the flow but the other part thinking that she has a clean image so she can not behave or talk like a slut.Mealwhile the producer lowered his left hand and placed it over Shreya's sideboobs.A mild moan escaped from Shreya's mouth as she started to getting wet.
"Please remove your hand,I am telling"Shreya said with hesitation.
But the producer is in no mood to listen."Please tell darling,I am waiting",he said continuing his actions on Shreya's inner thighs and sideboobs.
"Uff,ugh..sir I have a regular sex life" Shreya told with lot of difficulties.She is now more horny by his actions.
The producer is now almost out of control by listening this from Shreya's mouth.He got a massive erection in his pant.He thought his tool gonna tear his pant.He advanced his left hand to right side and grabbed one of Shreya's boobs.Shreya moaned lightly but did not protest.He also moved his right hand upwards and touched Shreya's pussy over her dress.Now Shreya is very much excited.She opened her thighs more for his access and started breathing faster.
"Oh darling,not that little.I know you have a great sex life.In fact a sexy woman like you should be fucked more often.I want to know more" he said while pressing Shreya's boobs gently.
Shreya closed her eyes in ecstasy.She is feeling little shame also but the excitement surpassed her shame.Sensing her reactions the producer removed his right hand from Shreya's thighs and placed it on her other boobs.Now the producer was pressing Shreya's both heavenly,soft boobs. He also pinched Shreya's nipples over her dress.This time Shreya moaned loudly.
"Please tell na"again the producer asked.
"I have sexual relationship with some people,both inside and outside of the industry.It helps me professionally as well as physically."Shreya said with little gasp.
Now the producer started to press Shreya's boobs vigorously.
"Tell me your measurements Shreya"he further demanded.
"34-26-36" Shreya said without hesitation.
Now he leaned over and started to roll up Shreya's gown upwards.This time Shreya protested and stopped his hands but before that the producer moved her gown almost near her knees.Now her smooth, glossy legs are uncovered and the producer started to stroke her legs and press her boobs simultaneously.Shreya started to bite her lips and placed her head on the producer's neck.The producer was in seventh heaven.He started to drag Shreya's gown upward and moved it over her waist.Now Shreya was nude below her waist except her black panty.The panty was a very ordinary panty, nothing fancy.Seeing her heavenly meaty thighs naked,the producer cannot control anymore.He stepped down from his seat and sat in front of Shreya.Shreya was looking at him and knew very well what he is going to do.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
[Image: kk.png]

part 3

The producer could not believe his luck.The divine beauty, India's most beautiful singer Shreya Ghoshal is sitting in front of him half naked.Her green dress was gathered above her waist and her panty was in front of his eye.He did not want to waste time so he sat down on his knees and started licking Shreya's sexy thighs slowly.Shreya could not control herself now and placed her hand on his head, encouraging him licking him more prominently.
"Ah! Ah! mmm! Uff ! Yah yah!" Shreya started moaning loudly.
Listening her sexy moan the producer got more hot now.
"Do you like it?"he asked Shreya.
"So why the fuck you think I am allowing you to enjoy my body?"Shreya replied.
Now the producer started to bite Shreya's thighs softly which sending waves of pleasure to her body.He was now very near to her panty covered pussy.He began to caress Shreya's pussy by his nose.He can smell her pussy juice very well.Shreya's moan getting uncontrollable now.She badly needed a cock now but as she was in the recording room she could not dare to go all the way.But the producer had other plans.He continued to rub his nose on her pussy.He also started to press Shreya's boobs roughly by pushing his hand upwards.Shreys could not handle the double attack and placed both her legs on his neck.She drew his face more closer to her vagina.
"Tell me darling how much do you like cocks"? Producer asked Shreya while opening the zip of her dress at her back.
Shreya was not in a position to refuse anything.
"Oh! I just love cocks.Umma! Ooo! I love to suck and lick them.I love to take cocks in all my holes.I need new and long cocks regularly.O yah!Yah! Please press them harder"Shreya said with moans and cries.She herself placed her hand on his hands which were on her boobs and encouraged him to press harder.Suddenly the producer stood up leaving Shreya.She looked at him with clear disappointment on her face.The producer undid his pants and underwear in one go.He also removed his upper dress and stood stark naked in front of Shreya.Shreya felt little shy by looking at him.But on the other hand she was also impressed by his cock size.It is a good 8 inches long and 3 inches in width.He came forward and removed Shreya's gown from her body.Now she was only in black bra and panty.In the very next second the producer also unhooked her bra and he saw one of the best sights of her life.Shteya's firm, round, milky white boobs are now naked in front of him.Her nipples were erect.He stood motionless starring at her boobs.Shreya blushed and covered her melons with her hands.But he removed her hands and started to play with her naked boobs.He was getting crazy by thinking that he is playing with Shreya Ghoshal's boobs.He started to press them slowly and then roughly.He occasionally pinching her pink nipples.Shreya was breathing faster and continuously moaning.Her moaning now went louder and louder.The music director was sitting outside the room.Now he is also able to hear Shreya's moaning.He thought to himself "What a whore she is! Acts innocently in public and now fucking a producer in the recording room itself."He cursed his luck for not getting a chance of fucking this slut.
Like Reply
[Image: kk.jpg]

part 4

Inside the room, the producer was having the time of his life.He was sucking and pressing Shreya's both boobs alternatively.Shreya also hugged him tightly and moaning which encouraging the producer to do it better.After about 30 minutes the producer freed her boobs. Shreya's melons now got red by his biting and wet by his saliva.Now the producer's eye fall on Shreya's beautiful cherry red lips.Shreya always had a liking to deep red lipsticks as you can see her lips covered with this particular colour in every events.The producer leaned over Shreya and started kissing her.He sucking her lips like there is no tomorrow.Shreya also responding him back.While chewing her lips he moved her hands into Shreya's panty which was completely wet by that time.He touched her pussy with hand and started caressing her completely shaved pussy with great pleasure.By this action Shreya became very horny as well as aggressive.She started to bit the producer's lips so powerfullythat he started to bleed.But he didn't mind that.He released her lips and decided to concentrated on her pussy.He removed his hand from Shreya's panty and started to lick his fingers which are wet by her pussy juice.Shreya feeling very shy by his action.Again he sat in front of her and placed his both hands in sides of her panty and started to remove it slowly.
But Shreya stopped his hand and said "Sir please don't do this here.If somebody sees me in this condition I will not be able to show my face to anyone."
"Come on Shreya, most of the know that you are a whore.And who don't know even they fantasize you as a whore.It is not a big deal to fuck in the set.Almost every star have done this.So what's the problem?" said the producer by pulling the panty further down.Now more than half of the pussy is exposed.But still she did not released his hand.Now the producer started rub her clit by entering his right hand into Shreya's panty.
"Ooo goddd! Oh yah yah!" Shreya moaned very loudly.
The music director's tool is also very erect but he can not do anything as he was sitting in open.He just kept the recording's file on his pant to hide his erection.
Meanwhile the producer rubbing Shreya's clitoris very roughly.She was moaning with a veryhigh pitch forgetting everything.She is also lifting her waist to receive more pleasure.In this condition, knowing that she can not protest now the producer removed her panty fully.He smelt her panty and throws it away.Shreya closed her eyes.Now she is completely nude in a recording room.The producer then removed her hand from from her clit and shoved two fingers in her pussy.
"Mmm yesss" Shreya moaned and opened her legs for his better access.
He continuesly moving his fingers in and out of her pussy . With his other hand he started to press her one boobs.Shreya can not stand with this.A loud cry escaped from her mouth,her eyes got closed and body shaked violently as Shreya got her orgasm.

Like Reply
part 5

Shreya's body was shaking continuously as she released her juice.Her moaning got so much higher that she had to close her mouth with her hands.She just could not able to control herself.The producer removed his fingers from her pussy to recover her the huge orgasm.Shreya was slowly coming back to sense.She again felt little shame and said

"Please stop it now, you have got what you wanted".
"Are you joking sweetie? We have a long way to go."The producer asked with surprise.
"Not here at least,I am feeling shame." Shreya requested him.
"I know you are enjoying and this is the proof-" telling this the producer brought his fingers which he had inserted into her pussy.His fingers are completely wet by her juice.Shreya deeply blushing by this action.He started to lick his fingers and said "Wow! You are so tasty darling.I would love to take your honeypot also."
Shreya did not said anything she just bit her lips.
The producer leaned over and started kissing her sweet lips again.They are exchanging saliva.Shreya kept her hands on the producer's head. After kissing her for sometime he made her stand on the floor.
"What are you going to do?" asked a surprised Shreya.
"Just wait and watch" the producer said and gently touched her pussy.Shreya moaned softly.
The producer went to the sofa and folded it.It became like a bed.
"Come here baby, join me on the bed." he said sitting on the sofa.
Shreya went to the sofa and sat beside the producer.
"Do you like my cock?" The producer asked.
Shreya nodded her head.But that does not satisfied the producer.
"Oh,not like that Shreya,tell me how is it" the producer demanded.
"It is really a nice dick,I like it very much,l. Every girl would love to take it inside them." Shreya said continuously looking at his big black cock.
That mad him very happy.He decided to make next move.
"Now take it Shreya,play with it." The producer said.
Shreya placed her hand on his cock gently.His dick was hot like a iron rod.Shreya liked the hotness.The producer was in heaven by feeling Shreya's soft hands on his cock.It was in his wild fantasy he had imagined that a naked Shreya Ghoshal playing with his cock in the recording room.Getting Shreya's touch,his cock gaineded its highest erection.Shreya started to stroke his cock faster.Now he was moaning loudly and he did not make any effort to stop it.The music director outside the room was very much jealous of the producer.
Now the producer started to push Shreya's mouth downwards.Realising his need, Shreya stooped her face and took his cock in her mouth.His warm,big cock gradually disappeared in her mouth.Shreya started to suck it slowly.The producer was out of control and started pressing Shreya's boobs.She became more horny and started to suck vigorously.She also caressing his balls which giving the producer more pleasure.
"Oh what a wonderful bitch you are.Suck harder,whore.You are the finest bitch of the industry.You should be fucked hard everyday in every hole". The producer saying and moaning continuously in pleasure.Shreya also feeling horny by his abuse.She always liked dirty talk during sex.It works as a stimulant to her.She started to suck his cock more faster.The producer also started to rub her full body.Shreya was getting horny.She herself took the producer's one hand and placed it on one of her boobs.The producer is very happy by this action he started to press that boob.With his other hand he caught Shreya's head and started to stroke her mouth faster.After sometime he started to shout "I am cumming bitch.Take that in your slut mouth" and he cummed inside her mouth.Shreya swallowed it without hesitation.

The producer was very happy by Shreya's action.After cumming he got exhausted and laid on the sofa.Shreya also laid beside him.
"You are such a great sucker Shreya.I always knew you are an awesome slut."The producer said.
"Don't call me slut sir,I am not that type." Shreya protested.
"Well,I am seeing what type you are." The producer said hugging her.
Shreya hugged him back.She placed one of her legs upon him.She move her one hand down and caught his limp cock.
"So,your is little brother sleeping?He needs to wake up soon."Shreya said jokingly.
"He will wake up dear, just you have to little co-operate."he said with a grin on his face.
Shreya understood his signal and hold his dick.But the producer stopped her.
"Not this way dear,I want to get back my erection in different way."he said.
"What's that?" asked Shreya with curiosity.
"Just answer my questions." He said while keeping a hand on her boobs.
"Ok, proceed" Shreya said knowing very well that what type of questions are coming.
"First of all, tell me why do you act innocently in public? And you also expose nothing.It is very frustrating for your fans" The producer asked his question.
"Sir,I am not a whore to show my body in public.I have a image to protect.If I start exposing much,all bloody businessman's and politician's pimps will be here to offer me." She explains her view.
"Ooo,so your body is only for special persons." he said.
"Yes sir, only for those,who can satisfy me either physically or financially" she replied.
"Have you tried threesome?" he asked her and pressed her boobs roughly.
Shreya felt shy answering this question.But due to his actions on her boobs she becoming horny.
"Yes,I have done it a few times."she said in a low voice."And I liked it" she further added.
Listening this the producer was started getting turned on.He is now pinching Shreya's nipples.
"And what about group sex? Have you tasted that too?" he enquired.
Shreya remained silent."Come on Shreya, there is no point of behaving shy now." The producer said.
Shreya just said "yes" and hid her face by with hands.
"OMG,you are a bigger whore than I have imagined.Even group sex! How many times?" He asked with surprise.
"Only 2 times.First time with 4 guys and next time with 5." Shreya replied. The producer's cock has almost regained it's full length.
"Tell me any of your embarrassing experiences." he demanded.
Shreya thought for sometime and than said "Once I was fucked by two underworld dons inside my car and my driver was present there.He was driving the car.That was very shameful for me.I pleaded them to take me somewhere else but they did not listen and fucked me right in the car."
"Wow! So your driver had watched you getting fucked? He must be super horny that time." the producer said.
"Though the dons had warned him to look forward,he watched some parts through the rear view mirror.And after they got down from the car,I was lying on the sit naked for sometime.Then he watched me to his heart's content.Latter I had to allow him to play with my boobs for keeping his mouth shut." Shreya said.
"Oh! Lucky bastard."The producer uttered.
Meanwhile his cock was fully erect.He was now ready for the main action.

Like Reply
part 6

The producer made Shreya lie down on the sofa and came between her legs.Her shaved pussy was now in front of him.It was completely wet.He rubbed her pussy for sometime with his hand.Shreya was very horny and eager to take his cock inside her.Now the producer replaced his hand with his cock.He started to rub his cock on her pussy but did not insert.Shreya could not control anymore and started to lift her waist to take his tool inside. The producer going on rubbing his cock for quite some time.Shreya is irritated.She started to lose her cool.
"What the hell are you doing? Do it quickly." She said angrily.
"So, the bitch is in heat" the producer said with a devilish smile.
"Whatever you think.Just do it now." Shreya pleaded.
"Ok but you have to tell me those three magical words first".He demanded.
Shreya knew what he was asking.So without any delay she said "Please fuck me sir.I want to be fucked" in a seductive way.
Listening her sexy voice and looking at her horny expressions the producer could not control.He hold her legs,set his cock to her pussy entrance and with a hard stroke he entered her.
Shreya's body shaked in his action.She closed her eyes and started to moan loudly.Her moaning was very much audible outside.She placed her hand on her mouth to control the moaning.
The producer was fucking Shreya with great power.He is making long strokes.The sight of his cock was disappearing in her hole was quite exciting for the producer.He also started to press Shreya's boobs which was dancing with his strokes.
Shreya was in heaven. She always loves to take big cocks and this one is a treat to her.The feeling of his long dick inside her was making her crazy.She was lifting her waist to meet his thrusts.She also hugged him tightly and placed her legs on his waist.The producer was in seventh heaven.
"Oh yesss! Yess! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Bang this bitch sir!" Shreya said loudly.This time she did not even care about others outside.She was just bothered about her pleasure.
Outside,the music director could not hold any more. After hearing such horny and slutty moans from Shreya's mouth he cummed in his pants.
Shreya's pussy getting tight.She knew that she is going to cum.
She held him tightly and placed her mouth on his neck.
She started shouting very loudly now "O baby I am cumming! Yes yes yes! Cumming! Aah! Take me! Kill me! Ohhh Godd! It's so much pleasure!" While saying these things her body shaked sharply.She bites his neck hard and cummed violently.This is a treat to watch.
The producer stopped fucking because Shreya was almost unconscious after her orgasm.She can not remember last time when she had got such a blasting orgasm.She laid motionless for sometime.After about 3-4 minutes the producer started caressing her belly.Shreya feeling his hands and gradually coming back to sense.
Like Reply

part 7

Shreya opened her eyes and gave a shy smile .
"How was it?" the producer asked.
"It was awesome.I have enjoyed like this after a long time." she said.
"Look what have you done Shreya, you made the sofa wet by your juice." the producer said cunningly.
Shreya's cheeks turned red.She covered her face with her hansds and said "Oh God! Now what people will think after discoveriing it."
"Don't worry baby.They will just masterbate thinking about your naked body on this sofa.But leave it,the night is still young.It is still willing to enjoy you." the producer said pointing towards his erect dick.
"Even I don't want this to end so early." Shreya said seductively like a whore.
The producer was on cloud nine listening this.But his pleasure got doubled when Shreya herself got up from the sofa and came in front of the producer.She gave a push to him which made him lie down on the sofa.She started to climb upwards his body.
"Now I am gonna ride you.Its time for cowgirl." Shreya said and gripped his cock.
She stroked the cock for 2-3 times.Then she came over his penis and guided it slowly inside her vagina.
"Ummmm" a moan escaped from her mouth as he was fully inside her.
After talking the producer's dick completely inside Shreya started riding slowly.Then she started to increase her speed gradually.His cock, Which was very hot, inside her fully.It was rubbing her inner pussy walls so roughly that she was getting the highest pleasure from the fucking.
The room was filled with Shreya's continuous moaning and that was encouraging the producer to do his job with more perfection.
Shreya was moving rapidly on his cock.Due to this,her perfect perky boobs were dancing up and down.It was a dream situation for the producer.He advanced his hand and got hold of both her boobs.He began press Shreya's sponge like boobs powerfully.He also started giving strokes from bottom.Both his actions increased Shreya's pleasure to a great extent.The producer started to pinch her nipples which making Shreya more horny.
"I am gonna cum soon" Shreya shouted with ecstasy.
"Hold that for sometime dear,I am close also" the producer said and removed his cock from her pussy.
Shreya was very angry by this action and said "What the fuck you are doing? Are you out of your mind?"
The producer smiled looking at her desperate condition.He sat on the bed cross legged and invited her to ride on him in lotus position.Shreya obeyed him and again inserted his penis into her pussy.
"Why is this position change?" she asked while moving up and down on his dick.
"That's why baby.I could not be able to suck your nipples in previous position." The producer said and started sucking her nipples.He also giving bites to the.Her boobs were red due to his continuous attack.Both were submerged in fucking then suddenly his cock touched Shreya's g-spot.It was extreme for her.
"Oh yesss! Aah aah aah! Yah yah! I am cumming! It was fantastic!" Shreya groaned and released her juice for the second time.
Watching this priceless moment in front of him he also lost his control.With some long thrusts he also released his cum inside her and collapsed on her.
Like Reply

part 8

They remained in the same position for sometime motionless.Both were gasping because of the laborious seasons.After few minutes the producer moved from Shreya's body and laid down beside her.He hugged her tightly like a lover and kissed her lips.Shreya opened her eyes and checked the time in her mobile. She remembered she had an appointment with a organiser regarding her upcoming shows.So she got up quickly pushing the producer away.
"I have to go now.I have some appos." Shreya said and arose from the sofa.
But she can not go at once because her abdomen, pussy area and thighs are covered with sticky cums.She decided to take a bath.She moved towards washroom nude.She did not bothered about her cloth.After entering the bathroom she looked back to the producer,gave him a grimace and closed the door.
The producer was lying on the sofa and watching Shreya.When she was walking towards bathroom her big 36 ass was shaking in front of his eyes.Looking at her big fat booty,the producer decided to extend the game.
He got up from the sofa and proceed towards the washroom.He can hear the sound of water from outside.He imagined the bath scene of Shreya.His imaginary vision-an angel like Shreya was standing naked in shower and water oozing out all over her body,made him hard instantly.He knocked the bathroom door.
"Go away, you devil.Let me take the shower." Shreya shouted from inside.
"Please darling, open the door.I am dying to see your wet body." He requested with a pleading voice.
"No,I am not opening it."Shreya said weakly.
"My little brother is ready again.He wants to play with you for some more time." The producer said playfully.
This time Shreya opened the took him inside.She caught his dick and said "Oh God!You fucked me for long and not even 15 minutes have passed you are erect again!"
"If someone has a hot property like you near him,it is impossible to control his dick." he said and hugged Shreya.
Now the producer advanced towards the shower and took Shreya in his arms.He started the shower and begin to take bath together.He was hugging her from behind.One hand of the producer was in her abdomen and upper pussy area and other playing with her boobs.His erect cock was pressing against Shreya's ass.Shreya was getting into the mood again.
The producer gradually increased his speed of boob pressing.He also inserted his three fingers in Shreya's pussy.Shreya groaned and started to move her body in rhythmically.She was wet like a river.After finger fucking Shreya for sometime he stopped the shower and made her sit on the commode.Then he spread her legs for further action.He sat down in front of her and came between her legs.He placed his mouth on her pussy and started to suck.He was licking Shreya's pussy up and down with his tongue which giving Shreya immense pleasure.She had always a liking for oral sex and he was doing it like an expert.After licking her pussy for sometime he started to suck her pussy mouth vigorously and now and then he was entering his tongue in her pussy hole.Shreya's moaning had no boundaries and as the bathroom door was open it can be heard very well from outside the recording room.
Shreya placed her hand on his head and dragging his face more into her pussy.
"Suck it baby! Suck it more! The pussy is all yours."You are such a nice sucker! Shreya saying these and moving her body on his tongue.
She herself took his both hands and kept them on her boobs.He understood her signal and started pressing her milk tanks.After some vigorous pressing and sucking Shreya could not hold for more and with a loud moan she released her juice right on his face.
"You are awesome, as a fucker and as a sucker as well." Shreya said tiredly.
The producer just smiled and got up from the floor.He washed his face with water.Then he made Shreya stand up an they took a bath together.After completing the bath the producer took a towel from the rack and dried both of their body.Then they came out of the bathroom.Shreya was walking first and the producer was behind her.He was continuously caressing her great ass. Shreya knew very well that he did not get his orgasm.So it is not the end.

Like Reply
Aishwarya Rai seduces Konkana Sen Sharma

horny_guy

Aishwarya Rai seduces Konkana Sen Sharma

As she had been driving down that morning, Aishwarya's hands had pretty much been clenched to the steering wheel and her eyes were like narrow, furious slits that promised that anyone who so much as looked at her funny was going to live to regret it. By the time she reached her destination, and almost ran over three people in the parking lot, Aishwarya practically had steam pouring out of her ears as Karishma's taunts played over and over again in her mind.

How could Karishma say those things to her? She wasn't anyone's fucking sidekick! She was Aishwarya Fucking Rai! She could get anyone into her bed, male or female, just by shooting them a sexy gaze and wiggling her finger to them. She wasn't living in Kareena and Priyanka's shadows! If anything they were living in hers! There was no way she was slipping. Absolutely no fucking way!

Hurtling through the parking lot at a highly unsafe speed, Aishwarya sent a few more people scattering for safety. She barely remembered the drive. Her mind was too focused on Karishma's comments to focus on anything else. Aishwarya couldn't remember the last time she had been this angry. God, Karishma could be such a bitch sometimes.

She had never told anyone about this, but Aishwarya had been freaking internally about turning 30. While to any outsider it was just another number, Aishwarya had for the first time felt old.

Part of her had never expected to grow old. She had felt like her 20's would last forever. Now it was like real life was tapping her on the shoulder, telling her it was time to get serious...you know get married and start a family and all that. Aishwarya had spent every day since she had gone out on her own having fun and doing what she wanted and now that she had passed the magic age of 30, it was like that fun time was threatening to come to an end.

She had been looking more often at herself in the mirror and wondering about wrinkles and gray hairs. 30 might as well have been 50. So Karishma's remarks had kind of hit a sore spot. Was it possible she was slipping?

She couldn't be. She knew she wasn't slipping. It was impossible. But still Karishma had been right about something. It had been so long since she had seduced anyone. It had been too damn long since she had taken a scared, quivering girl virgin and showed her the wonders of female flesh.

What had been holding her back? Karishma was a bitch about saying what she said, but deep down Aishwarya knew she had been letting herself down lately and there was only one way to change things.

Aishwarya's thoughts were far from business. Her anger was still a knot in her stomach and all she wanted was to prove Karishma wrong and make her eat her words and like it.

It was obvious how she could do that. All she had to do was bring a hot little treat to the party and show her off to everyone. But who? Who could she bring?

Aishwarya needed a fresh girl to seduce and convert to her pussy-loving desires. She needed someone hot and young, someone that would be seen as a prize by others in her group and prove to everyone that she was no fucking sidekick and could still bring in hot pussy. But who? Who could she get?

She needed someone and she wasn't going back until she did. She didn't care how long it took. She was going to find someone hot, sexy and willing to become a pussy-eating slut and would search for as long as she needed to do it.

Fortunately, that search took all of ten seconds after Aishwarya stepped into the Spelling building, because it was then that fate decided to smile on the agitated actress.

"Aishwarya! Hi!" a female voice called out, causing Aishwarya to immediately whirl around. When she did she immediately began thanking whichever deity was looking over her at that moment and hoping she wasn't grinning too much as the girl approached her.

"I haven't seen you in so long, how are you?" Konkana Sen Sharma asked as she hugged Aishwarya hello and they shared a kiss on the cheek.

"It's been an interesting last few months," Aishwarya replied coyly, resisting the temptation to grab Konkana's face and turn that kiss on the cheek into a tongue kiss right in the middle of the lobby. Feeling Konkana's firm body in a pink skirt and a thin white top had Aishwarya's anger turning into arousal so fast it nearly gave her whiplash.

"Tell me about it," Konkana replied, completely missing the look Aishwarya was giving her as she eyed her body. "I can't believe how well things are going these days. It's like you work for something you're whole life and then when it finally starts to come together you're not ready for it yet. I'm just trying to enjoy the ride for a little while."

"What are you doing here?" Aishwarya asked the starlet.

"Aditya wanted to meet with me and talk about doing a movie later in the year ," Konkana replied.

"Yeah I'm pretty much here for the same reason," Aishwarya said as she considered how best to turn this situation to her advantage. She wanted Konkana out of those clothes and between her legs and she was going to make goddamn sure it happened and fast. "Of course I'm a little early. My meetings not for over an hour."

"Mine just finished up," Konkana replied as Aishwarya once again had to struggle to keep an evil grin from crossing wide over her face. This was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"Well, you want to hang out for a little while and catch up?" Aishwarya asked, baiting the hook.

"That would be great," Konkana smiled, falling right for Aishwarya's trap without a second thought.

Konkana was happy to hang out for a bit. She had always liked Aishwarya.

Once again Aishwarya felt her body gripped in such an intense horniness that she felt tempted to take Konkana right there and then. Then Karishma would know she hadn't lost it. The whole world would know she was still a sexy bitch who could get any hot piece of ass she wanted. But common sense won the day and Aishwarya didn't make her move yet. She had the perfect place for that.

"Want to come up to my office for a little while?" Aishwarya asked and Konkana quickly agreed. As part of her last contract negotiation where she got the executive producer's credit, Aishwarya had gotten her own office. She barely, if ever used it, and it was just one of those things she liked to say she had. But in this case Aishwarya thought it was going to come in very handy indeed.

Like Reply
The two girls took the elevator up through the building until they got to Aishwarya's floor. They were already chatting, laughing and catching up as they walked to Aishwarya's office. Konkana seemed to be having a good time, but everything Aishwarya did was with a purpose.

She just hoped she wasn't staring too intensely at Konkana, undressing her with her eyes and loving the way her tits shook oh so slightly under her shirt when she laughed. Aishwarya couldn't wait to get her friend naked. Her pussy was absolutely craving this girl and Aishwarya was going to make damn sure that they didn't leave her office without the taste of each other all over their lips.

Meanwhile Konkana remained oblivious to the fact that Aishwarya had anything but chaste, friendly intentions toward her. She just continued prattling on, not noticing how Aishwarya's hungry eyes seemed ready to burn right through her @jeans and panties.

Aishwarya slyly locked the office door behind her. She wanted to make sure escape was impossible for Konkana. The girl might struggle a bit at first, but Aishwarya was too horny with too much adrenaline pumping in her body to even begin considering that this might not happen. She was going to get Konkana Sen Sharma.

"Oh I don't know about that," Konkana giggled. "If I believed all the wild rumors I heard about me, then I'd have a lot more boyfriends right now. In fact, I'd probably have like seven of them."

"Seems crowded, but it would make for a fun Saturday night...you and seven guys could make the hours disappear fast," Aishwarya teased. "Of course you'd probably end up very sticky and sweaty."

"Ewwwwww gross," Konkana laughed, giving Aishwarya another unintentional sexy jiggle. "Whatever I could never do something like that. You've got a dirty mind there girl."

"Mmmm you have no idea," Aishwarya grinned. "I always think the dirtier the mind you have, the more open you are and the more fun you're going to have. What's the matter, don't you like fun Konkana?"

Konkana laughed again and blushed a little. She wasn't totally comfortable talking this way with Aishwarya, but she didn't stop things cold either. Instead she tried to change the subject away from sex.

"It's really nice in here, who decorated it?" Konkana asked, looking around the office, her eyes catching the paintings on the wall. The office hardly compared to the suites that the top executives had, but considering this was the first time in weeks Aishwarya had spent any significant time there it obviously wasn't a big priority for her.

"No, seriously, these are very nice paintings," Konkana said as she leaned forward and studied a painting on Aishwarya's wall. "Where did you find them?"

"Oh just around, I don't really have much of an eye for that stuff, but I know what I like," Aishwarya replied as she stared at Konkana staring at her painting. Konkana had caught her eye on something that looked like the artist had taken his influence a little too far. He had splattered the canvas with paint of all colors like he was completely making it up as he went along. Perhaps he had been, but Aishwarya didn't know. She had liked the chaos of the painting, it had always made her feel at ease to know that there was rarely anything orderly when it came to art.

Of course Aishwarya really didn't want to think about the painting at that moment. All she wanted to focus on was Konkana. Aishwarya felt close to dying with lust as Konkana stuck her ass out to lean forward and stare, oblivious to how much Aishwarya wanted to reach out and grab her cheeks through the soft pink material of her skirt.

Aishwarya couldn't remember the last time she had been this horny. Everything about Konkana was making her wet. Aishwarya was aching for a chance to fuck this girl and prove to everyone, most of all herself, that there was no one she couldn't get. Every word out of Aishwarya's mouth threatened to turn into a moan and she struggled to control herself.

Her pussy was soaked and with every shift in her light dress Aishwarya could feel the soft material of her panties press against her slit. It was like they were absolutely glued to her cunt now and Aishwarya felt as if her whole body was on the verge of overheating.

The anger she had felt to Karishma still pushed her forward and fueled the horniness that Aishwarya thought was going to start dripping from her pores like sweat. Konkana kept babbling on about the painting, but Aishwarya didn't take notice of a single word she said. All she did was stare at her ass, gently swaying back and forth just enough to drive Aishwarya insane with need.

Aishwarya was waiting for that perfect chance to make her move. She had to do something. She was in horny agony just sitting here waiting for Konkana to give her an opening. Aishwarya had hoped that getting the subject to sex was going to open things up for her, but Konkana hadn't played along. Now Aishwarya was searching for the right moment. But then something occurred to her.

What if a perfect opportunity never arrived? What if she just kept waiting and waiting and Konkana never gave her an opening? She couldn't just stand around for a perfect opportunity to just arise. She had to make her own chances.

"Fuck this, I'm not waiting one more goddamn second," Aishwarya growled under her breath. She pulled herself up off her leather couch, her nipples straining hard against her dress, and stalked toward Konkana.

"What'd you say Ash?" Konkana asked. "I didn't hear you when you...heyyyyyyyy!"

"What's the matter Konkana?" Aishwarya purred into her friend's ear as her hands fastened to Konkana's ass from behind and squeezed her cheeks through her skirt. "Something wrong?"

"Aishwarya...what the hell...What are you doing?" Konkana demanded, trying to squirm away from Aishwarya. But the actress wasn't having any of it. She kept her tight grip on Konkana's ass and forced her against the wall, cutting off escape.

"Just relax Konkana...relax and let me do this," Aishwarya advised, her horniness overcoming any better judgment she might have about essentially forcing herself on another girl. She knew she could make Konkana like it.

"No...what are you doing?" Konkana protested. "Get off me! Stop it!"

"God, you have no idea how fucking hot you've been getting me Konkana," Aishwarya groaned, ignoring Konkana's pleas. "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in the lobby."

"What? What are you going to do?" Konkana asked, starting to get scared. This wasn't the Aishwarya she thought she knew. It was like she had gone crazy or something.

"Mmmmmm I'm going to fuck you sweetie," Aishwarya replied, before running her tongue up Konkana's neck and making the actress shiver. "I'm going to rip off all your clothes and fuck your tight little pussy until you come for me!"

"Oh my gawwwwwwwwd..." Konkana cried in fear. Aishwarya had gone crazy. She was going to bang her or something? Could girls bang each other? It sure felt like they could because she had Aishwarya's hands all over her ass and her tongue on her face and she didn't want them there. Konkana just wanted Aishwarya to let her go.
Like Reply
"Please Aishwarya! Please don't do this!" Konkana begged, still trying to pull herself free. She had been doing a lot of training for her movies, but she still couldn't manage to free herself from being pinned against the wall by the smaller, but more tenacious girl.

"Shhhhhhh just relax sweetie, you're going to be thanking me for this soon," Aishwarya promised. "I'm going to make this feel so good. C'mon Konkana, you can't tell me you've never fantasized about being with a girl before."

Before Konkana could say or do anything else, Aishwarya pulled her face away from the wall and kissed her passionately. Konkana's eyes grew wide with terror as Aishwarya's tongue forced itself into her mouth. Aishwarya was completely overwhelming her and her kiss was so powerful, like she was trying to suck out her reluctance.

Of course Konkana had fantasized about being with another girl. She had even kissed a bunch of them once when she and some friends had had a little too much to drink and gotten a little too wild at a bar, but this was way wilder than anything she'd ever done. Now she had Aishwarya Rai's tongue in her mouth and it looked like that the girl she thought was her friend was going to fuck her whether she wanted her to or not.

Aishwarya's tongue continued to play in her mouth, massaging her own tongue as Konkana heard her moan. Aishwarya pressed right up against her back and she could easily tell how hard her nipples were. God, she's really into this, Konkana realized with growing fear. What was wrong with her?

"You like that sweetie?" Aishwarya grinned wickedly, wiping her lips free of saliva with her tongue after the kiss ended. "It's going to get even better once you relax. C'mon Konkana, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to make you feel good. Now relax and let me touch you because I know just how to touch another woman. Mmmm Konkana, I can have you creaming in no time."

"Please...don't," Konkana protested, much more feebly than before. "I don't...I don't want you to do this. Please Aishwarya."

"Shhhhhhhhh..." Aishwarya said before closing off Konkana's protests by kissing her again.

This time the kiss was more tender, but there was still so much heat radiating off her that it was like Aishwarya could melt their lipstick right off. Aishwarya kissed Konkana and moved her hands up off her ass and up toward her breasts. Before Konkana had a chance to react, Aishwarya was squeezing her chest through her shirt.

"Oh Konkana, you have such great tits," Aishwarya groaned. "Mmm I've been wanting to have these titties in my hands since you gave a glimpse in Page 3. Now they're mine. You're mine now Konkana. Every inch of your sexy body is mine. I'm going to strip you and fuck you make you come so fucking sweet and you're going to love every minute of it."

Aishwarya kept Konkana pinned against the wall, her hands squeezing her tits. Aishwarya started kissing and licking Konkana's neck, guessing correctly that it would be a sensitive spot for the girl. She didn't let Konkana have even a free second without stimulation. Aishwarya knew that if she did, she might find a way to escape. She couldn't allow that. Aishwarya had to make Konkana want this too.

Despite her fear, Konkana couldn't help but feel her body begin to respond to Aishwarya's kiss and touch. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had her face pressed right up against the wall and a woman pinned to her backside, forcing her still and playing with her breasts. It was so crazy, but Konkana felt herself breathing heavily. She was starting to gasp a little in excitement and she could feel her hot, wet breath up against the wall she was pressed against.

Deep down inside her, Konkana had always fantasized about something like this. It was supposed to have been with a guy and not a girl, but that scarcely mattered now. Konkana had always had her naughtiest fantasy about some hot guy taking her and just fucking her.

In her fantasy, she always fought back at first, but ultimately she was powerless against his muscles and the lust she felt for her fantasy man's huge, hard cock. He would have shoved that dick inside her pussy even as she begged for him not to and he would have made her feel so filled and so good as he fucked her. In her mind she was just a piece of meat to this man and her fear always turned to wetness and lust.

Konkana had played with herself to this fantasy so many times, thinking about having her body taken and losing all control over her own desires. By the end of her fantasy she was always begging the mystery man to fuck her harder and to rip her tight pussy open and then he'd spin her around and fuck her ass until she blacked out from pleasure. Konkana always came so hard thinking of that...thinking about losing her will and becoming some man's fuck toy.

Aishwarya was no man, but the more she was pressed against this wall, the more Konkana thought about her own fantasy. It was just what was happening here. Aishwarya was taking her against her will and was going to fuck her even when she was begging her to stop. Konkana felt her nipples begin to swell under Aishwarya's hands squeezing her breasts through her shirt and, despite her fears, Konkana's panties started to get wet with desire.

She found herself getting aroused thinking about Aishwarya stripping off her skirt and panties and doing hot, nasty things to her pussy. It was frightening her and turning her on all at once, just like in her fantasy.

"Oh yeah Konkana, that's it, now you're starting to get it," Aishwarya happily declared as she felt her friend's nipples harden under her touch. She kept playing with Konkana's tits, loving the feel of them and dying to experience them in the flesh. Konkana was denying it with her protests, but Aishwarya could feel that she wanted this. She could feel how Konkana was starting to breathe quicker with shallow gasps and how her hips were starting to unconsciously move, grinding her ass against her front. Aishwarya knew that all Konkana needed was a little more convincing.

"Don't fight me off," Aishwarya said. "You are going to love this. All you have to do is relax and let me make you naked."

"No...please...not that..." Konkana begged, but her protests were becoming weaker and less certain. Konkana was beginning to doubt that she really wanted Aishwarya to stop and it showed in her voice, which was turning more into a moan with every passing moment. The more she was touched, the more Konkana realized that it felt good. Another woman's touch wasn't gross or unsexy. It was getting her wet.

"You want this, don't pretend you don't," Aishwarya said, continuing to rub Konkana's tits as their mouths grazed together again and again without actually kissing until Konkana began to find herself craving the soft feel of Aishwarya's lips to hers. "I can see it in your eyes. You're just scared. Don't be. Just let yourself go and let Aishwarya take care of you. I'm going to make you feel so good that you're never, ever going to want me to stop."

Like Reply
Aishwarya really could see it in Konkana's eyes. She could see that beneath her nerves and shock over being taken like this, she was becoming needy and aroused. The eyes never lied and when Aishwarya finally gave Konkana what she wanted, another hot kiss, she heard her friend moan.

"Yessss...that's it Konkana," Aishwarya urged. "Moan for me baby. I know you fucking want this. You want me to yank down this skirt and tongue that pretty pussy until you're dripping onto my tongue. I'll bet you've never had your pussy licked like I'm going to Konkana. Men just can't do it right. Only women know what women want and I am going to make you moan and cry like the little whore you are deep down."

"No...no...I'm not...not a whore," Konkana protested, even as her breathing continued to get deeper with arousal and her nipples threatened to rip right through her clothes. She couldn't believe how wet she was getting. Konkana moaned again as she shifted slightly and her wet panties pulled tightly against her labia.

"Mmmm hmmmmm yes you are," Aishwarya evilly teased. "You're my little whore and I just busted you. Spread it Konkana. Up against the wall for Officer Aishwarya."

That made Konkana moan again and she didn't fight Aishwarya off as she spread Konkana's legs out more while she leaned against the wall, her palms pressing into it.

Aishwarya liked the sound of this idea as soon as it leapt off her tongue. She just wished she had that security officer costume she had in her closet. She hadn't used it in so long, but this would have been a perfect opportunity. She'd just have to bring Konkana back to her house for some further interrogation.

As it stood, Aishwarya was going to have to be a plainclothes officer, but that was ok because she didn't plan on wearing her clothes much longer anyway. Konkana didn't offer any more resistance when she spread her legs out wider, so Aishwarya didn't hesitate to start patting down her perp.

"Oh yeah you've been a naughty little whore Konkana," Aishwarya grinned, playing her role to the fullest. "Officer Aishwarya is going to have to strip search you. Mmmmm but I might just let you off with a warning this time...that is if you let me sample the goodies you were selling on that street corner."

Konkana felt like she was dreaming all of this, like it wasn't really happening to her. How could it be possible that she was standing up against the wall while another woman patted her down and got lost in some perverted role play fantasy? And how was it possible that she liked how it all felt?

There was no way she could pretend that she wasn't enjoying this. It was making her wet and Konkana found it hard not to moan with every touch Aishwarya gave her excited body. She was being pawed and she was loving it. It was making her scared in the best way, filling her body with excitement and arousal over all these new feelings and it was making Konkana want Aishwarya to do more...much more.

It was useless to continue questioning this. It felt good and right now that was all Konkana cared about. Aishwarya was tapping her secret fantasies and going beyond them. The chances of her not doing this evaporated into nothingness as Aishwarya continued to pat her down and made her discovery.

"Oooooooh you like this, you little whore," Aishwarya laughed as she patted down Konkana's crotch, slapping it through her skirt and then beginning a slow rub against her that had Konkana closing her eyes and moaning. "Damn this is a wet pussy you have here Konkana. I think this needs more investigation, don't you? You want this Konkana. You want Officer Aishwarya to give your dirty whore pussy a hot little lashing, just admit it."

Konkana tried to summon what was left of her resolve, but it was no use. There was nothing left in her to fight this off. Aishwarya was right. Her body was hers now.

"Yessssssss..." Konkana hissed, giving herself over to her friend's lust.

"Yes what?" Aishwarya pressed, testing Konkana a little as she increased the force and speed of her rubbing. The pink material was quickly getting soaked with arousal and Aishwarya loved how it felt, all warm and wet in her hands as she rubbed Konkana's cunt through her skirt.

"Yes...Officer Aishwarya..." Konkana replied in a thick moan, immediately catching onto the game her soon to be lover wanted to play. "Tongue it...tongue my dirty whore pussy. Strip me and fuck me like a nasty girl!"

After the struggle she'd made, Konkana couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth. But she could get really dirty when she lost herself in sex. There hadn't been many times when she had gotten so hot that she had forgotten all her inhibitions, but this was quickly turning into one of them.

Konkana found herself caring less and less that Aishwarya was another female and caring only that she was making her pussy positively drip. She just wanted to say and do whatever her friend wanted just so she wouldn't stop touching her. She'd say whatever dirty things Aishwarya wanted to hear. Konkana just wanted pleasure.

"Good girl," Aishwarya said, sinking to her knees and looking up at the tight pink skirt as it hugged Konkana's butt cheeks. "I guess I should read you your rights now, but under Officer Aishwarya's law the only right you have is to get fucked and take it like a good little whore."

Konkana moaned again in response and felt her body tense up with nervous arousal when Aishwarya lifted up her skirt and exposed the baby blue panties she had on underneath. They were like second skin to her ass now and Konkana closed her eyes and gasped in ecstasy as Aishwarya's hands pawed at her cheeks. It felt too good to even think of asking Aishwarya to stop anymore and Konkana knew they hadn't even gotten to the really hot parts yet.

"Such a great ass..." Aishwarya admired, licking her chops at the succulent morsel before her. She yanked down Konkana's panties with one hard tug, leaving them right around her ankles. But Aishwarya didn't care where they were as long as they weren't covering up any of her good parts. Now Aishwarya had Konkana right where she wanted her, bare assed and spread up against the wall. It was too tasty a site to pass up.

Like Reply
"Mmmmmm," Aishwarya moaned as she literally sunk her teeth into Konkana's tanned, toned ass cheek. It was only a little nip, but Konkana hissed sharply in reaction to her horny friend's aggressive action.

"Owww..." Konkana groaned, but more in pleasure than pain.

"What you gonna do?" Aishwarya taunted. "Charge me with security officer brutality? Don't worry Konkana, you're going to feel so good in a minute that you'll let me do anything I want to you. I'm going to make you so wet that you'll be begging me to jam my nightstick up this sexy little cunt."

Konkana knew that they were already beyond that point of wetness. She was in such a crazy situation, but she wasn't going to stop Aishwarya. She liked being controlled by "Officer Aishwarya." It was making her so wet and she could feel her juices start to run down her legs as she stood there, up against the wall like she was being arrested as her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her panties pulled down around her ankles.

Aishwarya reached up and began teasing Konkana's wet cunt lips with slow finger strokes. Konkana moaned happily and Aishwarya kept it up, teasing the aroused girl up and down with her fingers, rubbing her slit and making it wetter by the second.

"Does that feel good?" Aishwarya asked the obvious question.

"Yessss...oh God yesss...soooo gooooooood..." Konkana groaned, aching for Aishwarya to start licking her or to push those fingers inside her pussy. She couldn't remember ever being this wet before.

"Nasty little whore," Aishwarya grinned. "Beg me to fuck you! Beg Officer Aishwarya to fuck this dirty whore pussy that's dripping all over my fingers."

"Ahhhhhhhh...fuck meeeeee!!!" Konkana grunted, trying to keep her voice low so that no one passing by could hear them. She wanted this so bad now that it was hard to control herself. "Fuck my pussy! Please Officer Aishwarya! I've been a dirty fucking whore and I need you to fuck my pussy!"

Aishwarya was pleasantly surprised about how into the whole "Officer Aishwarya" thing Konkana was getting. She had thought of it on a whim and it was paying off beautifully. Of course Aishwarya knew that Konkana could call her anything she wanted as long as she let her have this beautiful wet pussy.

With lustful eyes Aishwarya stared at it, loving the look of the exposed, pink lips and the little droplets of cream that dripped onto her fingers as Konkana remained bent over, pushing her ass out and spreading her legs. She thought about saying something more to Konkana, but all she really wanted to do was lick.

"Ooooooooooooh..." Konkana cooed in complete bliss as Aishwarya pushed her hands back to her ass and spread her cheeks wide before sliding her tongue right into her pussy.

Aishwarya went after her slow at first, tasting the collected cream on her slit before burrowing inside and tonguing her pink pussy folds. Konkana felt a surge of pleasure pump through her body the likes of which she had never experienced. She nearly collapsed to the ground, but barely kept her grip against the wall.

Aishwarya had been right. It was so good. So fucking good. It was better than any man had ever licked her and it was only seconds into it. Aishwarya's tongue felt so soft and skilled against her pussy that Konkana didn't imagine she could last through even two minutes of this before coming all over that beautiful tongue. Aishwarya was doing such incredible things to her pussy that Konkana was panting up against the wall in no time.

"Oh yes...yesssss...yessssssssssssss..." Konkana hissed again and again as she felt this incredible tongue in her pussy. It was like Aishwarya knew instinctively what she needed and where she needed it. Her tongue knew just the spots to lick and it was such a fast and complete a tonguing that Konkana felt Aishwarya was everywhere at once inside her pinkness.

There was so much pleasure building in her body that Konkana began to think she might explode. She had never felt anything like this before. No sex had ever gotten her this excited. Konkana didn't know if it was because this was such a taboo or if it was because Aishwarya was just that damn good, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was how good this was making her feel and how every lash of Aishwarya's tongue inside her pussy was getting her closer to orgasm.

Aishwarya felt so completely alive as she remained on her knees, feasting on Konkana's wet femininity. She hadn't felt the rush she had in her body in so long. It was the rush of seduction and it had her body on fire. She wasn't some sidekick. She hadn't lost it. She was a sexual demonness and she'd made Konkana Sen Sharma her willing whore.

Konkana tasted absolutely delicious on her tongue. Konkana's fresh, tangy juices were just what Aishwarya's taste buds craved and it was making her soak her own panties right through.

Keeping her hands fastened to Konkana's toned ass cheeks, Aishwarya burrowed her tongue in deeper. She didn't go for her new lover's clit right away. She wanted to make Konkana wait. She wanted her to writhe against the wall. She wanted her to beg. Aishwarya wanted Konkana to always remember she was hers now.

Aishwarya just wished she had brought along her picture cell phone. She would have loved to send Karishma a few digital snapshots of her face buried in Konkana's ass, lapping at her tight, dripping pussy with the message "Wish you were here." That would have shown that cocky bitch what she could still do to another woman.

"Ohhhh so good...so fucking good...more Aishwarya more..." Konkana groaned.

"That's Officer Aishwarya whore!" Aishwarya playfully snapped, pulling her face away from Konkana's pussy and spanking her ass hard to remind her.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Konkana hissed when she felt that hard spanking against her skin. The sound of Aishwarya's hand against her ass seemed to reverberate around the office and Konkana imagined they could hear it through the whole building. It was certainly loud and clear in her own over stimulated mind as Aishwarya did it again, striking her ass and making her cheeks jiggle ever so slightly as she spanked them nice and pink.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Konkana cried, trying not to be too loud. "I'm sorry...Officer Aishwarya. Please don't stop! Please tongue your dirty little whore! You're making my pussy feel so good! Please! More!"

Like Reply
Konkana just couldn't get a grip on all these new feelings inside her. She had never expected to ever really be with a girl. But Aishwarya was making it so good. Her body desperately craved orgasm and Konkana knew she wasn't going to get that from a spanking. She'd only get it from Aishwarya's tongue back inside her. For that pleasure, Konkana would say or do anything. She'd play Aishwarya's game more than willingly.

"Oooooooh good little whore...remember who's in charge here," Aishwarya grinned. "This sweet whore cunt is Officer Aishwarya's now. I'm going to come by and sample it every fucking day on my beat or else your ass is going to jail you little streetwalking skank."

Though her words were harsh, Aishwarya had loving on her mind and she kissed Konkana's ass cheeks, making them feel better with every soft touch of her lips to the tender flesh. As she did this, she began to stroke Konkana's pussy with her fingers, pushing past her slit and, for the first time, paying attention to her clit. Aishwarya gave Konkana's throbbing bud a rub with her fingers, feeling it swell and making Konkana's pussy walls clamp just a little big tighter.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhh...more...ohhhh please more..." Konkana begged. "That feels so good. Touch that clit. Mmmmmmm Officer Aishwarya make me come! So much better than a man! Please make me come!"

"Yeah? You like this? Not gonna beg me to stop anymore, are you?" Aishwarya demanded. "You only want me to fuck you and make you come. I told you not to fight me. I'm going to make you come so hard."

"Please! Fuck me!" Konkana continued to beg. "Ohhhhhh Aishwarya it's so good. You're the best fucking lover I ever had and you haven't even made me come yet! Ughhh I love it! Fuck me! Fuck my whore pussy! I'm your whore Aishwarya! I know you like hearing that! I'm your slutty whore! Just please make me come!"

Aishwarya liked hearing that so much that she didn't even care that Konkana hadn't called her "Officer Aishwarya" again. She'd make her pay for that later, when they were in a more private location and Aishwarya had her uniform...and her handcuffs.

Konkana was one of the most sexy women in Bollywood, but Aishwarya thought she had never looked better as she did then, eyes closed and hair wildly thrown about on her face as she was pressed against the wall. Little strands of saliva dripped from Konkana's chin, but she didn't even wipe them off. She was too aroused to do anything but lean against the wall and feel pleasure.

Konkana's shirt was still on and her skirt bunched up around her waist as her sweaty palms left handprints on the wall. The only article of clothing not on was her panties and that soaked blue garment was around Konkana's ankles stretched out as her legs remained spread wide.

Aishwarya loved the desperately horny look on her face. Konkana's chest heaved, making her tits swell against the shirt clinging to her

The need to come filled every inch of Konkana's body. She couldn't remember wanting anything more. If someone had appeared to her then and told her that if she came she was never going to work as an actress again, Konkana wouldn't have hesitated for a second to throw her career away in exchange for her orgasm.

Aishwarya got back to work with her tongue, pulling her sticky fingers out and lapping away at her pussy. Aishwarya playfully wiped her juice-coated fingers on Konkana's ass, marking her territory as it were. Konkana moaned at the sensation of her own juice painting her bare ass and those moans got louder and longer with every lick Aishwarya took at her cunt.

Konkana was trying to hard not to just scream out. She had enough of her sense left to know that she didn't want to be caught in this situation. But it was getting harder and harder to not just shriek out in ecstasy from Aishwarya's tongue tasting and teasing her clitoris. God, she was so good. No boyfriend had ever spent this much time eating her pussy and it was turning her into wild woman with lust. Konkana felt like she was drenching her clothes with sex sweat, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to come.

Unfortunately for her, Aishwarya was feeling playful and wasn't quite ready to let Konkana come yet. She had such a gorgeous body and Aishwarya wanted to play with every inch of it. She had her tongue buried deep in Konkana's snatch, while her nails dug into the budding movie star's ass. Aishwarya's tongue swept over Konkana's clitoris, teasing it and making it ache, but not giving her enough to come yet. She was so close, but Aishwarya wasn't ready to push her over the edge yet.

Like Reply
Aishwarya wanted Konkana's first girl/girl orgasm to be something she never ever would forget. She knew she could easily get Konkana off with a few steady tongue lashes against her clit, but Aishwarya didn't just want to just make her come. She wanted to blow Konkana's mind and she knew the perfect way to do that.

"Nooooooooo...please...don't stop..." Konkana wailed with need when Aishwarya suddenly pulled her tongue out of her pussy. Her need was so great that Konkana actually felt tears well up when the pleasure stopped. She needed to find relief.

"Don't move a muscle," Aishwarya ordered, rising up from her knees and giving Konkana's ass a hard slap. "I'll be right back."

Through all that had happened, Aishwarya hadn't removed a single article of clothing, but she didn't care. Her clothes would be coming off soon enough. Right now she had a special treat for Konkana.

Aishwarya really only used this office to read scripts for the show and that could get boring really easily. So there were often times when she needed to find a way to entertain herself and while away the hours. Pulling a key out of her purse, Aishwarya unlocked the top drawer of her desk and grinned when she pulled out her loyal "office assistant."

Aishwarya happily gave the red vibrator a long lick over the head, treating herself to the memories of orgasms past. There had been many a times when she had fought off restlessness by stripping naked, putting her feet up on her desk, spreading herself open and getting her toy to work.

Those had been good times, but Aishwarya had never used her toy on anyone else. Now that was about to change.

Following Aishwarya's order, Konkana continued to stand against the wall like she was ready and willing to be frisked all night long, juices running down her legs as a testament to her arousal. She did crane her head around to see what Aishwarya was up to and when she saw the toy in her lover's hand Konkana's first response was to groan in happiness.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss..." Konkana happily sighed, knowing that toy was destined to be inside her. "Please Officer Aishwarya...please!"

"What do you want whore? Tell me!" Aishwarya ordered, grinning wickedly as she walked back behind Konkana, turning the vibrator on to the low setting, creating a soft, sexy buzzing that was magic to Konkana's ears.

"Fuck me!" Konkana groaned. "Please! Please fuck me! I'll do anything you want! I'll be your little whore! Just make me come! Please!"

Aishwarya couldn't get enough of Konkana's, soft and gentle voice begging for permission to come. It was like bells ringing a beautiful melody for her. With her "office assistant" humming it's sexy song, Aishwarya sunk back down to her knees, immediately dragging the sex toy right over Konkana's slit.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Konkana moaned in pure delight, her cries increasing as Aishwarya slowly pushed the toy inside her. She hadn't always had the best taste in boyfriends, but Konkana had always known a good toy when she saw it and this one felt just right in her pussy.

Konkana had worn out many a toy during lonely, man less nights, but now not having a man didn't look like it was ever going to be a problem again. She had a hot toy inside her and a beautiful woman pleasuring her. It was the last thing Konkana had expected today, but it quickly had her body right on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh Aissssssshwaryaaaaaaa..." Konkana sighed, her hands starting to claw at the wall as the pleasure built and built inside her. Aishwarya kept the toy on a low setting, pushing Konkana into heat. Aishwarya knew the power of this thing and slow was just where she wanted it to be. She knew turning it on high resulted in instant creaming and she didn't want that yet. Not when she had one more thing she desperately wanted to do.

"Like that, don't you? Feels good inside that slutty little pussy of yours," Aishwarya grinned. "Does the little whore want Officer Aishwarya to make her come? Does she want to drip her sweet cream all over my beautiful face?"

"Yessss ohhhhh yesssss..." Konkana answered breathlessly, her eyes closed again as her brain swam in pleasure. "Fucking make me cream! Make my slutty pussy cream Aishwarya!"

Aishwarya pushed the toy inside a little deeper, making sure it was buzzing right up against Konkana's clit. The aroused actress literally jumped when the toy touched her clit and Aishwarya got such a rush seeing Konkana's body shake and writhe in need. She was so close and Aishwarya knew just what this girl needed to be pushed over.

Using her free hand, Aishwarya pressed against the small of Konkana's lower back, bending her over further. Konkana obeyed the push and it had the desired effect of spreading open her asshole. Aishwarya hungrily eyed the pink puckered starfish for a long second before sliding her horny tongue right inside.

"OHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYGODDDDDDD!!!" Konkana howled, completely forgetting to muffle herself as lightning bolts of pleasure shot through her body. She had never had her asshole licked before and the uninvited, but oh so pleasurable, sensation of Aishwarya's tongue inside her tight hole had her sweating and panting for more.

Aishwarya kept up a steady hold on the vibrator inside Konkana's cunt while she rimmed her lover tenderly. She dripped warm saliva into her friend's hole and swirled her tongue around her virgin asshole, teasing and tantalizing it. The wet probing opened up Konkana's ass and Aishwarya began a steady, but not too hard, tongue fucking.

Like Reply
Konkana's chest heaved with hard, quick breaths under her shirt and bra. She desperately wanted to rip her remaining clothes off just to air out her overheating body, but Konkana didn't move her hands off the wall except to claw at it. It was so much all at once that Konkana couldn't figure out what felt better, the tongue in her ass or the vibrator in her pussy. But whatever it was, it certainly had the desired effect.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Konkana shrieked through her gritted teeth as she came. She clamped her mouth shut through sheer force of will after her first orgasmic scream. Her body shook in rapture and no words could form, all that pushed past Konkana's screwed tight lips were squeals of absolute ecstasy.

Konkana's asshole reflexively clamped against Aishwarya's tongue, but she kept licking her sweetly as cream from Konkana's orgasming cunt drip down the vibrator and onto her hand.

Aishwarya delighted in the hot, sticky feel of Konkana's orgasm coating her fingertips and dripping down to her knuckle and palm while she kept the toy lodged inside Konkana's pussy, buzzing against her clit.

Aishwarya watched Konkana's body writhe against the wall, shivering in rapture and when the shaking finally seemed to be coming to a stop, she slowly withdrew the vibrator and pulled her tongue back into her mouth.

Her body empty of desire, Konkana nearly collapsed to the floor. Luckily she caught onto a shelf and was able to slowly lower herself instead of just falling flat onto her ass.

Konkana's legs were absolute jelly as she slumped down on the floor, her head resting against the wall and no doubt getting the paint all sweaty, just like she had with her hands. It had been the best sex she'd ever had...and it had been with a woman. Now that Konkana had felt her needed orgasm she was a mass of confusion on the inside. What had she just done?
But all the confusion she felt about her actions and the pleasure they brought her evaporated the moment Konkana opened her eyes, turned her head around and saw Aishwarya sitting on the floor in her dress licking the cream coated vibrator, feasting on her orgasm. Aishwarya smiled and licked away the last bits of cum from her toy before talking.

"Good, you're still with us," Aishwarya laughed. "Because now it's my turn!"

Without another word, Aishwarya reached back and undid the buttons on the top of her sundress. She stood up and pulled it right over her head. She had worn no bra underneath and her nipples stood out proudly swollen on her chest. Aishwarya had a black thong on and it was clinging so tightly to her that Konkana could easily see the outline of her pussy lips.

Aishwarya's tone and action left no doubt in Konkana's mind that she was going to have as much a say in the matter about returning the favor as she did about Aishwarya fucking her...which meant none. But this no longer bothered Konkana. In fact she welcomed it. Her eyes had been opened and she wanted to thank her friend the best way she knew how.

"Anything you say...Officer Aishwarya," Konkana grinned in response, her body tingling with nervous excitement as she prepared herself to go down on a woman for the first time. Aishwarya looked so beautiful and Konkana hungered to see and taste what her friend was like under that thong. She couldn't believe she felt this way, but there was no doubt in her brain anymore. She wanted this.

"Mmmm good whore...time to pay me back," Aishwarya smirked, sliding off her thong and modeling her nude body to the enraptured Konkana. "Time to give Officer Aishwarya your weekly protection payment. Otherwise, it's off to jail for your streetwalking ass. Show me what that nasty tongue can do."

Aishwarya walked back until she was right by her chair. She set herself down on it, the leather feeling so good pressed up against her bare ass, and spread her legs open, exposing one drenched little cunt to Konkana. Seeing how wet Aishwarya was just turned Konkana on more and made her more willing to take this bold new step. She began to crawl toward Aishwarya, but she was quickly stopped.

"Wait!" Aishwarya ordered. "Those clothes have to go! Get naked Konkana! Show me those goodies!"

That was an especially easy task for Konkana. She was dying to strip so she didn't hesitate. Her fears and inhibitions were now a distant memory as Konkana eagerly undressed. She unbuttoned her shirt, resisting the temptation to rip it open because it would have left her in an awkward situation when it came time to leave, and cast it to the floor.

Drinking in the horny smile and wolf's whistles she was getting from Aishwarya, Konkana reached for her blue bra and undid the clasp after a little nervous fumbling. Her nipples had been straining so hard against the bra that it was a huge relief to finally get it off her body.

"Mmmmm yeahhhhhh show off those titties Konkana," Aishwarya ordered, loving the vision of the now topless beauty before her. Konkana's grin widened as she began running her hands over her tits and tugging on her aroused nipples. She wanted to impress Aishwarya now. Konkana was never a selfish lover and now she wanted to repay every bit of pleasure Aishwarya had given her.

"You like what you see Aishwarya?" Konkana moaned, her fingers pinching her tingling nipples. "Do you like my body? I was serious before. It's yours. My whole fucking body is yours now. I want to make you wet baby. I want to make you come as hard as you made me come."

"You're doing fine Konkana," Aishwarya replied, settling back in her chair and rubbing her slit softly as she enjoyed the show. "Now the panties...get those damn things all the way off."

Konkana immediately complied, pushing her drenched and stretched panties all the way off her legs. They were probably ruined now, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be naked. This left Konkana only in her skirt and that was disposed off easily too. She unclasped the pink garment and tossed it off her body, leaving her just as naked as Aishwarya was and very eager to please.

Like Reply
"Come here," Aishwarya said with a crooked finger motioning Konkana forward. "Time to settle up with Officer Aishwarya you little whore."

At the sound of her invitation, Konkana began crawling over again and the closer she got to Aishwarya's pussy the more excited she got to try this. She wanted to be naughty now and show Aishwarya she could be as good as she was.

"You like Konkana?" Aishwarya giggled as she spread her legs wide, using her fingers to spread open her pussy. "Is it turning you on to see how wet you got my pink little cunt?"

"Mmmmm I like...I like," Konkana eagerly agreed, crawling even closer. She was almost face to face with Aishwarya's snatch now and for the first time Konkana breathed in the aroused scent of another woman. It was so strong and so sexy, Konkana felt like she could get high off it with ease.

"Then show me how much you like it," Aishwarya playfully ordered. "Kiss it. Kiss my pretty pussy."

To Konkana's eyes, pretty was the least of what Aishwarya's pussy looked. "Amazing" was a better word choice as far as she was concerned. Konkana had never seen another woman this close up and she loved it. Aishwarya's pussy looked so pink and wet and she found herself hungering for it. Not wanting to deny herself a taste any longer, Konkana did what Aishwarya asked, leaning her face in and placing a kiss on Aishwarya's cunt.

As she had crawled over, Konkana hadn't wanted to consider the possibility that she wouldn't like Aishwarya's taste. She had always liked tasting herself after orgasm, but this was sure to be different. Luckily, as the first taste of Aishwarya's juices passed over her lips and onto her waiting tongue, Konkana was delighted to find she loved the taste of another woman. Aishwarya tasted so sweet and Konkana immediately wanted more.

She followed up that kiss with another one and then another, kissing all over Aishwarya's wet labia and tasting the cream that had collected there. Aishwarya kept her pussy nice and spread as Konkana's lips teased her. With each kiss, Aishwarya moved herself forward a little on the chair, until Konkana's mouth was right on her heated center.

"So far so good Konkana," Aishwarya teased. "You kiss good, but now let's see how well you lick. Get that tongue to work, whore. You need directions or something? C'mon, tongue that pussy!"

Konkana didn't want to say it, but some directions would have been nice. After all this wasn't something she was particularly experienced in. She would have appreciated some help, but Aishwarya was making it clear that she was on her own.

So Konkana decided that she would just have to pretend that it was her pussy being licked and she was directing her lover. She would take what felt good to her and do it to Aishwarya and hoped that worked. She wanted it to work. Konkana didn't want to let Aishwarya down.

Breathing in Aishwarya's wonderful scent all the way, Konkana inhaled a deep breath and took the plunge, so to speak. She pushed her tongue inside Aishwarya's spread pussy and started licking. She was going on instinct, but tried to use her memories of what Aishwarya had done to her to guide her efforts.

Konkana started out slow, savoring Aishwarya's taste and letting it coat her taste buds, with slow, soft licks of her wet folds. When she heard Aishwarya begin to moan, Konkana took it correctly as a sign to go a little faster. Speeding up, Konkana's tongue started to really get into a steady licking motion that had Aishwarya happily grinding her bare ass against the leather chair.

"Oooooooooh good little whore, you're getting it...that's good Konkana...lick that pussy just like that...just like thaaaaaat..." Aishwarya moaned as Konkana hit a sensitive spot with her tongue. Konkana was raw, but talented. Aishwarya was confident she could refine her pussy licking skills with some time and training. As it stood, Konkana's ability and eagerness were going to be plenty to get Aishwarya off.

She had gotten so wet from her successful seduction of Konkana and the triumph of having proven Karishma wrong had a lovely adrenaline and endorphins cocktail flowing through her veins. That was doing plenty to make her come and Konkana's eagerness to taste her pussy and make her feel good was overcoming her inexperience.

"Don't stop," Aishwarya urged, playing with her bouncing tits with one hand while the other held out her vibrator for her to lick as she grinded and bounced in her chair. "Lick my pussy Konkana! Lick up all that cream and move right for my clit. Mmmmm you're going to make me come soon."

Konkana's tongue was making her aroused enough that she was fading out of "Officer Aishwarya" move, but as a jolt of pleasure ran through her body and Aishwarya looked down to admire the delightful sight of herself naked in her chair as Konkana kneeled before her she was snapped back into it.

"Good little whore...this is where you fucking belong," Aishwarya moaned in between licks at her toy. "Right on your knees, lapping away at my pussy like a slut. Don't you stop Konkana! Show the law some fucking respect! Eat my cunt! Make me fucking come!"

Konkana's tongue was getting very sticky with Aishwarya's juices and she tried to push as much of it down to her hungry stomach. The rest just dribbled down her chin and Konkana moaned when the girl juice tickled her flesh and ran down to her naked and swaying tits. She was quickly getting hooked on the taste of pussy and she liked the way Aishwarya kept talking nasty to her. It just made her want to prove herself more by making Aishwarya come.

Like Reply
Aishwarya sighed happily as Konkana tongued her faster, pushing her face against her pussy and lapping away at her folds. The girl was learning fast and Aishwarya loved looking down to see that pretty face buried in her pussy, moving back and forth as she fed on her creamy essence, knowing that before they'd gotten in here Konkana had never been with a girl before. Another sexy notch for the bedpost.

Her vibrator was clean of girl cum by now, but Aishwarya kept licking and sucking on it as Konkana ate her out. She stimulated it like it was a real cock in her hands, pushing it into her mouth and sucking it deep.

Aishwarya was close to deep throating her toy, grabbing any extra stimulation she could get. When she pulled it out, Aishwarya smiled when she saw her toy coated in her own saliva. But there was a much better use for it than satisfying an oral fetish.

Turning the vibrator back to the low setting, Aishwarya began running it over her bare tits. She moaned and cooed as she vibrating toy sent shivers all over her breasts and touched her swollen nipples. It was just what she needed to really juice her pussy up. Aishwarya stimulated her jiggling tits, running the toy all over her chest while Konkana continued licking, moving deeper and faster the longer she was down between her legs.

Konkana could hear Aishwarya's moans grow louder and felt her pussy get wetter. She knew that meant Aishwarya had to be getting close. Konkana looked up from Aishwarya's pussy to see her friend using the vibrator on herself and she smiled at the erotic image. She paused her licking for a second, but Aishwarya quickly corrected that.

"No stopping!" Aishwarya snapped, moving her free hand to the back of Konkana's head and pushing her back into her pussy. "Not when I'm so fucking close! Keep licking my pussy! Get to work on my clit! Suck it whore!"

With Aishwarya's hand now glued to the back of her head, Konkana followed her order. She got back to licking, tasting all the sexy pink folds she was quickly falling into total lust with. Konkana could feel Aishwarya's clit so close to her tongue and every time she grazed it, it jumped and throbbed.

I don't know why guys have so much trouble. I found it right away, Konkana thought to herself as she began tonguing Aishwarya's clitoris. This was no problem. Konkana loved how Aishwarya's clit throbbed for her and she focused all her attention on it, swiping her tongue against her friend's pleasure center and making her buck up and down in the chair.

"Ughhhh that's it...more...suck on my clit Konkana," Aishwarya begged. "I'm so close! Just suck on that clit and you're going to be drowning in my cum! Mmmmmmm gonna get that beautiful face all cummy and sticky!"

Konkana obeyed immediately, licking at Aishwarya's clit and getting it in perfect position for her to fasten her lips around. She gave it a hard suck and sent Aishwarya into a series of long, happy moans. Konkana did it again and got the same result. Aishwarya's juices were really starting to spill into her mouth and Konkana decided the best tactic was to keep doing this until Aishwarya came.

That was the right idea and Aishwarya felt her body move closer and closer. Konkana was doing a good job on her clit and Aishwarya was taking care of the rest herself. She ran the vibrator over her nipples, making them throb almost as much as her clit. As she did this Aishwarya filled her head with hot images of teaching Konkana all about being a good little cunt licker.

Maybe she could even invite her to the party. She'd get lots of hands on experience there and Aishwarya could show off her newest prize to Karishma. Aishwarya evilly smiled when she pictured teaming up with Konkana to teach her rival a lesson about shooting her mouth off.

She could picture it so easily. They'd strip Karishma naked and make her get on her knees just like Konkana was now. Konkana would hold Karishma down and yank on her hair and slap her big tits while making sure she ate Aishwarya out. Aishwarya loved thinking about spreading her legs and fucking Karishma's beautiful face, making her lick up every drop of her cum while Konkana spit into Karishma's ass and fucked her hard, making her scream out and totally submit to them.

The idea of Karishma being her bitch in front of everyone at the party would have set Aishwarya off on a good day, but with Konkana stimulating her pussy, the thought was the perfect push she needed to come. And come she did...right against Konkana's cum hungry mouth.

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!" Aishwarya suddenly squealed as she came. Her hands immediately shot up to cover her mouth. She dropped her vibrator in the process, but she also managed to muffle herself more successfully than Konkana had been able to at first. She kept her hands clamped to her mouth, quieting her screams of pleasure and coating her palms with hot orgasmic saliva.

Even though she had known this was inevitable, it was still a surprise to Konkana to suddenly feel a blast of girl cum against her face the way she did. Before Konkana knew it her skin was being creamed with hot girl juice. It was a happy surprise for her taste buds. What she had sampled before was good, but it was nothing compared to the richness of Aishwarya's orgasm.

Aishwarya clamped down tightly on Konkana's face, but her hand in her hair remained. Aishwarya didn't want Konkana going anywhere, so the actress kept licking and sucking as best as she could. She loved the feel of the orgasm against her skin and soon enough Aishwarya didn't even need to hold her down. Konkana was too hooked to move away.

Only when Aishwarya's muffled cries turned to tired moans did the grip in Konkana's hair loosen. Konkana pulled herself away and looked up with a smile at her lover as she gasped for breath, her naked skin coated in a sheen of happy sweat.

"So...was I good?" Konkana playfully asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

Aishwarya didn't even answer with words. Instead she grabbed Konkana by the shoulders and pulled her up to her face. Aishwarya yanked Konkana into the chair with her, pressing their bare tits together and kissing her passionately. Konkana eagerly returned a girl-girl kiss for the first time, even sucking on Aishwarya's tongue when it was offered to her.

"I think you need to come down to the station with me," Aishwarya laughed softly as the last tremors of pleasure rippled through her naked body. "You need a lot more interrogation."

-----------------
Like Reply
Milky White Tamanna

joerover

Milky White Tamanna

Hi.. Guys I'm gonna write a sex story on actress Tamanna.. Ready for it??

Like Reply