Poll: LIKE THE STORY
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
3 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sowmya – A Girl Full of Attitude…….. !
Heart 
Sowmya – A Girl Full of Attitude…….. !

****************************************************************************************************
PART 1
****************************************************************************************************

Sowmya used to be a darling in college….. A bright student, suddenly within a month, she started showing her true colours….. we studied in a Co-ed college….

Attitude, her shit talking, moreover, she used to disrespect even the teachers….. Among them were our English Professor and History Professor….. I lived in a hostel, opposite the college and she also lived in a hostel (of course Girls Hostel), also opposite the college.

I waited for a chance to take at least a simple revenge on her for an embarrassment she did to me in class once. One day she laughed so much, in class when the English teacher scolded me for writing the most stupid answer for a question in exam, and lost a few marks. I always scored marks same as her; in all subjects, this was the first time I had lost a few marks. Lucky me, I did not have to wait much.

An incident, A question, A crude remark she once made in class changed her life…… One morning in class, in the English class Sowmya asked the professor a question….

The question shocked the whole class….. And of course the professor as well….. She asked “Sir, what is your fetish…..”

The professor was shell shocked….

“How Dare you ask such a question” the professor shouted….. I will make sure you get expelled….. And also threatened her to take this incident to her parents……

Sowmya understood she was in grave trouble…. She started to sweat profusely and began apologising….. The professor paid no heed and stormed out of class……

Sowmya followed him and may be continued to apologise…. I could not see….. Back in class, I was feeling happy that without any struggle I got my revenge…… and I am sure, many other boys felt the same…..

After a few mins, she walked back to class with her head down….. She looked for me and called me…..

I was wondering why she was calling me….. I went up to her; sir is calling you….. She said with her head down…..

I followed her to the staff room. I saw the English and History professor sitting together….

There was complete silence….. After a few minutes, she turned and walked towards me….. She took my hand in her hand and placed it over her boobs…… I felt like a electric shock…. Of course she felt the same…

I instantly pulled my hand back…. She turned towards the two professors who made their eyes big and instructed her to continue…..

She did the same again…. This time, she did not let go of my hand and not just placed it over her boobs, but gave it a slight press….. This was the first time ever I had pressed a girls boobs….

I was shocked, puzzled, surprised, and a million such thoughts were running across my mind….. I tried to find the answer to the Million-Dollar question, as to why she was doing such things….

After a few seconds of pressing, one of the professor’s shouted…. “Hug him”

She let go of my hand and embraced me…. Wow….! What a feeling it was….. Her boobs getting crushed in my chest…..

“Tightly”, another professor shouted…. She tightened her grip on me…..

“Are you not a Man, don’t just stand there… Hug her tight said one professor…..

Still puzzled not knowing what to do, I just decided to go with the flow…..

I eased my hand and wrapped her tight in my embrace……

Squeeze her bums…… said one of the professor…..

I did just that…. She squirmed at the touch and the press….

Ahhha……. A weak moan slipped out of her mouth…. She tightened her grip even more…..

We lay still in that position…. After a few seconds, we released each other from the hug…..

Both of us stared into each other’s eyes….. My eyes were trying to find the answers from within her eyes…… But could not get any…..

Her eyes were moist and the face showed that how much she would have been crying from inside…..

After that brief stare, we looked towards both the professors, as if waiting for their next instruction….

Why are looking at us…. Continue…..
She again turned back towards me and hugged me tightly again…. I did the same, and without any instruction, I started to squeeze both her bums harder than before…..

Mfff….. ahaaahhhh……. Her moans and breathing increased…. Her grip tightened even more….

Due to excess breathing I could feel her boobs going up and down over my chest…

A few seconds into our second hug, one of the professors shouted again… “Don’t just hug and waste time, continue…..” he said….

I was the only one who did not have any clarity of what was happening and what did the professor want her or me to do…..

She released her hug and moved back slightly….

What she did after this…..?

Why was she doing all this…..?

All in the Next part…….

Hey guys…. This is one more story Idea I came up with…. Hope you like the start……

[+] 3 users Like Lust4You's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start
Like Reply
Any special posts or updates for deepawali?
Like Reply
Good one.. go on...
Like Reply