Misc. Erotica Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms among Horny Forest Guards
Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms among Horny Forest Guards

By Novelist Casanova

Out of all the Tribal women who lived in our tiny village in the Forest area of Tamil Nadu, my mom was Inspector Ravi’s favourite.  My mom Leela was beautiful, just like other women in our forest.  What was more beautiful about my mom was her beautiful fair skin tone, neatly toned body and naturally pink lips.  My mom, just like all the women in our forest, wore a saree and blouse, and a petticoat inside, but nobody wore a bra and panties inside.  It was still the early 1990s therefore our tribal women were not aware of bras and panties I suppose.  Inspector Ravi loved the way my mom used to carry herself, and he loved kissing my mom’s lips every time he used to go past my mom in the forest.  He used to carry my mom inside his jeep, kiss her lips nicely and only then he used to let my mom leave.  There was nothing my mom could do, nor could my dad, nor our village people who were of 25 to 30 families living in the forest.  If any one protested the forest guard, the forest guard used to file false cases against our men and sent them to jail.  Our women had no other choice but to let the evil cops do whatever they wanted to do with them.  While Ravi used to take my mom inside his jeep and kiss my mom’s lips his Constables used to kiss, feel up other women who accompanied my mom.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The elders of our village saw the forest guard as some Satanic force sent from Hell to torment our women.  Our dads used to get so scared of forest guard that every time they saw the forest guard, they used to run for the covers as they forest guard used to harass them, and if they protested they used to take them to the forest guard Station, torture them and file false charges against them and send them to jail.  As far as we boys were concerned, we saw them as our Heroes who were romancing our mom, and we enjoyed watching them romance our moms.  Initially we did not like them, but later we started to get horny after watching them enjoy our moms.  My friends used to watch others’ moms getting enjoyed by the forest guard, but not theirs, but I, watching my friends enjoy the way Inspector Ravi was enjoying my mom, kissing my mom’s lips, feeling my mom up, I started enjoying watching Inspector Ravi enjoy my mom as well.  Just like me, my friend Krishna loved watching his mom getting enjoyed by the forest guardsmen in our forest.  Me and Krishna became very close friends and spent most of the time talking nasty things about each others moms.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
One day my mom went to fetch water from the River, as I was playing with my friends, one guy came running, “Guys, come on hurry, visual treat to us, Inspector Ravi is enjoying Soma’s mom in the River,” he said and all my friends got excited and started running towards the river.  As we reached the River, my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat were on the River Bank.  The Inspector Ravi had got my mom naked and was enjoying my mom nicely in the River.  He was grabbing my mom’s wet hair and was kissing her lips passionately and was telling her how much he loves her.  He was just enjoying my mom like this sex puppet.  Meanwhile me and my friends were hiding and watching Ravi enjoying my mom in the River.  My friends, who were already horny, started masturbating watching my naked mom getting romanced by Ravi.  They were describing the beauty of my mom’s boobs, and openly telling each other how they would love to taste my mom’s boobs, if they get a chance.

Like Reply
Hugging my naked mom, the Inspector was happily carrying my mom out of the River.  As he reached the River Bank where my mom’s clothes were, he started grabbing my mom’s naked ass cheeks and started sucking my mom’s boobs.  All my mom could do was just hold his face, and my mom was biting her lips and controlling herself my moaning.  “Mmmmmm… never tasted boobs like yours, Leela,” the Inspector said and started kissing my mom’s lips, and to my shock, my mom was closing her eyes and kissing his lips back passionately.  “Mmmmmmm…. My baby,” the Inspector said and hugged my mom tight, taking my naked mom into his complete embrace.  “Mmmmmmm … just love you, Leela,” he said.  Though my mom was hugging him back,  “please don’t say that, I love only my husband,” my mom said.  Holding my mom’s face, “come let's make love,” as the Inspector said and held my mom’s left hand and started taking my mom into the bushes to make love to my mom, out of nowhere my dad appeared and started attacking the Inspector.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
My Dad was fighting the Inspector like a real man, and my mom started wearing her petticoat, blouse and saree.   My friends were shocked watching the way my dad was fighting the Inspector.  At the end of the fight, my dad pushed the Inspector from the waterfall cliff.  My mom, being a kind hearted person, got scared and screamed on top of her voice and ran towards my dad and hugged him and started crying.  “Don’t worry, Leela, he will never bother you again,” my dad said.  My mom was still crying, “He is dead,” my mom exclaimed.  Though my dad was nervous as well,  “good..! He will never bother you again,” my dad said.  “Soma, killing Human beings is against our Tribe, what are we going to do?  His Ghost will haunt us for the rest of our lives,” my mom said.  My mom was totally scared to death, because we tribals never kill people, and we don’t even kill animals.  It is a belief that if we kill someone their ghost will haunt us for the rest of our lives and curse us.  “I hope he is not dead, Soma,” my mom said.  “Leela, listen to me… I can’t come back to the village, but I have a plan to put a full stop to all this…… just do what I say,” my dad whispered something to my mom, and my mom agreed.  Like a farewell kiss, my dad held my mom’s face and kissed my mom’s forehead and went inside the forest.

Like Reply
As my mom was watching my dad run into the forest and disappear, my mom heard the Inspector screaming for help, and she began running towards the waterfall cliff.  “Leela… Help me.. Please…” the Inspector begged for help as he was tired after swimming against the tide, and was drawing.  My mom quickly started climbing down the waterfall cliff and as she came to the point where she could jump into the water and save the Inspector, she removed her saree and jumped into the water only in her red blouse and red petticoat.  By the time I ran as fast as I could and went to the other side of the river to watch what was happening, my mom had jumped into the river and saved the Inspector and had dragged him out of the water and was sucking water from his mouth.  My mom was totally wet and her blouse and petticoat were hugging onto my mom’s body like her second skin and she was as good as naked.  “Sir.. Sir… wake up… sir…” my mom started screaming, pumping his stomach and all of a sudden he let out all the water from his mouth and started breaking.  My mom was so happy that she started smiling at the Inspector, and he opened his eyes and looked at my mom, “Awwwwww,...” he exclaimed and hugged my mom.  My mom, being happy and proud that she saved his life, with tears rolling all over her eyes, hugged him back.  “Thank you so much for saving my life….. Thank you so much, Leela,” he was saying and started hugging my mom so tight that she lost balance and slept on top of him, which she did not mind and continued hugging the Inspector.  The moment he placed his hands on my mom’s wet ass over her wet petticoat, my mom gently moved her thighs and brushed his knees, that’s when he screamed and my mom realized he was hurt on his knees.  “Sir, wait here, I will be right back,” my mom said and got off him.  “Leela… don’t leave me here alone and go,” he said and grabbed my mom’s hand.  “Looks like you are hurt, I will get you some medicinal herbs,” my mom said and went inside the forest.  The Inspector meanwhile removed his pants and shirt and was sitting only in his underwear, waiting for mom.  As my mom returned with the herbs, he tried to stand up, but could not and lost balance and was about to fall.  My mom quickly rushed to prevent him from falling.  As she was holding the herbs in her right hand, she tried to catch him with her left hand side, that’s when he hugged my mom for support.  “Thanks Leela,” he exclaimed, hugging my mom for support.  “You just sit down, sir,” as my mom said and helping him sit on the ground lean on the rock, he was grabbing my mom’s ass cheeks and trying to sit on the ground and lean on the rock.  “Careful sir,” my mom said and helped him sit down, and started applying herbs on his wounds on his knees.  As my mom was applying herbs to his wounds, he was telling my mom how thankful he was for her, for saving his life and treating his wounds.  My mom was proud of herself and was smiling at him and applying herbs to his wounds.  After she was done applying herbs to his wounds, since it was getting dark and cold outside, she started setting up camp fire.  The mood was so romantic.  My mom became too helpful and was drying his forest guard Uniform keeping it a bit away from the campfire.  Watching my mom dry his uniform, the Inspector was biting his lips and stretching his cock watching my mom.  “Here sir, your uniform is dry, you can wear them now,” my mom said, taking his uniform near him.  As he struggled to get up, “careful,” my mom said and helped him stand up.  “Thanks, Leela…. My underwear is wet, can you dry it for me, I will catch a cold or else,” he said.  As my mom looked confused, “please Leela,” he said.  As my mom nodded, he tried to bed down and pull his underwear down, and lost balance, “I can’t bend,” he said.  “I will do it, sir,” my mom said, and grabbed his wet underwear and started pulling it down without looking at his cock.  He had a huge boner, my mom did not see it, and took his underwear near the campfire and started drying his underwear.

Like Reply
As my mom was drying his wet underwear, the Inspector was watching my mom’s backside and stroking his cock.  My mom’s petticoat and blouse were still partially wet as well.  “Leela … “ he called my mom, “Sir,” my mom replied without turning back as she was too shy to turn around to look at him naked.  “Leela, I am sorry, I have been using you as my sex puppet, kissing you everywhere I found you, and carrying you against your will and making love to you everytime I was horny.  Will you forgive me for that?” he said, watching my mom’s backside and stroking his cock.  “I forgive you sir, if you promise me you will forgive my husband,” my mom said.  “I will forgive him, I will forgive him for you, Leela,” he said and my mom’s face brightened, realising that he said he was going to forgive my dad.  “Leela, I want to share with you something which I never shared with anyone.  Can I?” he said.  “Sure Sir, you can share anything with me,” my mom, this time said with a happy tone, realising that everything was going to end well.  “I will be a little open, hope you don’t mind,” he said.  “Sure Sir,” my mom said.

Like Reply
“Leela, I have enjoyed all the women in your village, and they were amazing in bed.  Including your neighbour, whom they said were the prettiest among you ladies.  But, you were the best among them.  I mean, you remember our first kiss? You were so scared of me and your lips were also shivering along with your body.  As I held your face in my arms, I must confess, I fell in love with you.  When I hugged you and started kissing your lips, I was kissing you thinking that you were my wife.  I loved the way you obeyed me when I asked you to kiss my lips back and you listened to me and started kissing my lips back.  When I carried you inside my jeep, you did not protest.  When I lifted your saree and petticoat and touched your pussy, you were so wet.  When I inserted my finger inside your pussy, he was dripping all your juices.  That wetness of your pussy is what made me go crazy about you, and I am still crazy about you,” he said.  My mom was standing quietly and drying in underwear.  “Your pussy got wet after I kissed your lips, it means you liked me as well on our first meeting right?” he said and started walking towards my mom.  “The attraction between us was mutual, right?” he said, walking further towards my mom.  “Just like I wanted badly, you wanted me badly, right?” he said getting close to my mom.  “Just like I got a boner, your pussy wet right?” he asked, going closer.  “Leela, you love me as much as I love you, right?” he said, placing his hands on my mom’s shoulders.  As my mom stood there without saying a word, “Leela…” he exclaimed and turned my mom around and held my mom’s face.  “There is nobody here, you can open your heart and say, Leela,” the Inspector said.  “Sir, I am married,” my mom said.  “So am I, Leela, but I love you, and you know it,” he said and turned my mom around.  “And I know you love me as well,” he said and started hugging my mom, and my mom started crying and to my surprise started hugging him back tight and started crying.  “If you did not like me, you would have denied our first kiss.  If you did not like me, you would not have denied my hug, and you hugged me back.  If you did not like me, you would not have protested when I carried you inside my jeep.  If you did not like me, you wouldn’t have let me lift your saree and petticoat and feel your pussy.  If you did not like me, your pussy wouldn’t have gotten wet after I kissed your lips, and carried you inside my jeep and felt you up.  Tell me Leela, don’t hide your feelings, your silence is killing me from inside.  I want you to tell me the truth,” he said rather emotionally, hugging my mom.  “Sir…. please, you must promise me that you will not do anything to my husband,” my mom said.  “If you do that, I will break my silence,” my mom said, taking him into complete embrace, closing her eyes with tears rolling all over her cheeks.  “I promise, I will forgive your husband and I will not do anything to him,” he said.  As my mom was quiet, “Do you Trust me?” he asked.  “I trust you sir,” my mom said.

Like Reply
“Now that I have promised, you have to break your silence,” he said.  “I know you like our women, and you enjoyed making love to them.  One among those women whom you enjoyed was my friend and she told me that you helped her financially after making love to her.  Though every woman in our village saw you as a bad person, my friend saw good things in you.  The more good things she started telling about you, the more I was kind of getting drawn towards you.  That’s when our first meeting happened.  I was scared when I saw you first, and after you started kissing my lips, I started liking you and started kissing your lips back.  It was something new to me as you were the first man to kiss my lips,” as my mom was saying, “wait..! That was your first lip kiss? You mean I am the first guy to kiss you on your lips?” he asked.  “Yes Sir,” my mom said.  “What about your husband?” he asked.  “We don’t kiss on the lips.  Liplocks were something new to us, that’s why our women found you guys kissing our lips something fascinating,” my mom said.  “It means you loved the way I kissed you, didn’t you? My cute little bitch,” he said.  “I am not a bitch,” my mom said with a blushing face.  She clearly liked the way he called her a bitch.  It seemed that he, calling her a bitch was turning her on.  “Mmmmm… you are MY bitch, only mine,” he said and planted a kiss on my mom’s lips and smiled at her, which my mom liked and blushed.  “You like calling me your bitch?” my mom asked, blushing without looking into his eyes.  “Yeah, you don’t want me to call you my bitch?” he asked, lifting my mom’s chin up with his index finger.  “Your wish, sir,” my mom said and blushed.  He smiled at my mom lifting her chin with his index finger, “now give me your lips btich,” he said and my mom started offering her lips to him and he started kissing my mom’s lips and she started kissing his lips back.  “Mmmmmmm….” as my mom moaned, his hands went directly towards my mom’s blouse hooks and started removing my mom’s red blouse hooks one after the other.  Once he was done removing my mom’s red blouse hooks, he inserted both his hands under my mom’s red blouse and grabbed my mom’s boobs and started squeezing them.  “Mmmmmmmmmm….” my mom moaned and broke the kiss and biting her lips looked him into his eyes.  He took his hands off my mom’s boobs, placing my mom’s hands over his shoulders, he placed his hands over my mom’s waist.  “And you like the way I carried you inside my jeep at our first meeting?” he asked.  “I was taken aback initially, but you carried me like you loved me and wanted me at any cost.  I like that and prepared myself to let you have me.  I was so horny already, and when you inserted your hands inside my saree petticoat feeling up my thighs, grabbing my asscheeks from under and were nearing my pussy, that’s when I got super excited and when you touched my pussy, ufff, I came, wetting my pussy,” my mom said blushing.  “That explains the wetness,” he said.  As my mom blushed, he hugged my mom, since my mom’s red blouse hooks were undone, her boobs started crashing against his naked chest, which he absolutely loved.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
 “Mmmmm… I knew you loved me, Leela,” he said.  “Did anyone enjoy you other than your husband and me?” he asked and held my mom’s petticoat knot and was trying to undo my mom petticoat knot and quickly mom caught his hand.  She knew that he was going to make love to her now, “Sir, before you remove my petticoat, I want you to promise me that you will not harm my husband,” my mom said.  “Leela, take your hands off, I have promised you already,” the Inspector said.  “No Sir, I am going to let me have you unless and until you promise me again that you will not harm my husband,” my mom said this time in a strict tone.  “Leela, your husband tried to kill an Inspector, and do you think the forest guard Department is going to forgive him, if not me?” he said.  “I don’t know about your forest guard Department, I know it is all in your hands, you have to forgive my husband, only then you can have me,” my mom said.  “Can I punish him for trying to kill me, just for one day?” he said.  “I saved your life and you want to punish my husband for that?  I could have left you to die here,” my mom said.  “Alright, Leela, alright… What is the deal?” the Inspector said, taking his hands off my mom’s petticoat nada.  “Simple, if you forgive my husband and promise me that you won’t harm him directly or indirectly, I am gonna let you have me now,” my mom said.  “If you promise me that, I am gonna cooperate with you,” my mom said and held his cock gently.  Clearly my mom was teasing him and he had already fallen for my mom.  “Mmmmmmm… Leela…  What kind of a black mail is this, and you are making me weak,” he moaned.  “All I want is a promise from you,” my mom said in a horny tone taking her lips close to his lips, parallelly fondling his already erect cock.  “I Promise… I will not harm your husband,” the Inspector said and grabbed my mom’s petticoat nada again.  “Can I trust you?” my mom asked, placing her left hand on his hands which were grabbing my mom’s petticoat nada.  “Leela… for the love I have for you, you should be trusting me blindly,” he said in a defeated tone.  My mom seemed melted, “I trust you, Sir,” my mom said and took her hands off his hands and let him undo my mom’s petticoat knot.

Like Reply
As he was undoing my mom’s petticoat knot, and my mom was looking at his hands and holding his cock in her hand, “Leela, you promised that you will cooperate, don’t forget that,” he said smiling.  She looked into his eyes and smiled at him.  “Can I trust you?” he asked now.  My mom smiled and held his chin with her left hand, “You can trust me blindly,” my mom said and planted a kiss on his lips.  Her kiss was like assuring him that she will cooperate with him.  “Help me remove your petticoat knot, will you?” he said and as my mom started removing her petticoat knot, he grabbed my mom’s blouse and moved the portions which were covering my mom’s boobs, and grabbing my mom’s waist, he started sucking my mom’s boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmm…” my mom moaned as she removed her petticoat knot and was still holding her petticoat.  “Here you go,” my mom said, showing her undone petticoat nada.  Inserting his hands inside my mom’s loose petticoat and grabbing my mom’s naked ass cheeks, he started kissing my mom’s lips.

Like Reply
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm……” my mom moaned, as he grabbed my mom’s pussy from behind.  “It's wet, Leela,” he said.  “Yeah,” my mom said and started kissing his lips, letting her petticoat fall on the ground, and with her free hands, she wrapped them around his neck and continued kissing his lips.  Kissing my mom’s lips back, he was trying to remove my mom’s red blouse, which my mom herself removed for him.
Like Reply
Amidst this, the fire that my mom set on the campfire woods started to doze, and things were turning to get dark, but the fire of lust the Inspector started in my mom started to burn and my mom was now under his control now.  Mom was totally naked now, and the only thing or things rather left in her body were her Mangalsutra around her neck, red glass bangles on her hands, and anklets on her feet.  As the Inspector and Mom were totally naked, “let's enjoy ourselves, Leela,” the Inspector said and hugged my naked mom and started feeling up her naked body like the foreplay and made my mom sleep on the warm grass next to the dozen campfires and started making love to my mom.  Like she promised, my mom spread her legs for him and was cooperating well.  Resting his whole body on my mom and kissing her lips passionately, the Inspector was making love to my mom. 
Like Reply
By this time things had gotten  completely dark, and I could see nothing.  There was no moon that night, making things totally dark, only their voices I could hear now.  The sounds of kisses the Inspector was showering all over my mom’s faces and lips as he was making love to my mom were all over and my mom was moaning like a schoolgirl.  “Mmmmmmmm…. Leela, my little bitch, what a pussy you have, and I am loving it……,” the Inspector was moaning.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaaaaaaaaaaaaa …mmmmmmmmmmmmmm……” my mom was moaning as well and as both were whispering something to each other in a horny tone, I could not hear a word.  I so badly wanted to hear my mom’s moaning tone, it was turning me on, and making me realize what a horny bitch my mom was.  Since I could not see them in the dark and they couldn’t see me in the dark, I started crawling slowly towards them in the dark.  Unfortunately there was a small river canal between me and my mom who was getting enjoyed by the Inspector.
Like Reply
My mom, being a Tribal woman, knows everything about the forest, and if I get into the canal, she would quickly find out, therefore, I decided to come around the canal and then get near my mom.  By the time I walked around the canal slowly and went towards my mom, it was too late, and my mom had already made the campfire and was wearing her red petticoat standing near the burning campfire.  She had already worn her red blouse.  The Inspector who was behind my mom naked was wiping her cock with his underwear, went near my mom and was telling her to remove her petticoat.  Since I was little far, I could not hear them clearly, but with the light of the campfire, I could see them clearly.  I found a rock near them, and I reached there quickly and started watching them from there.  “I have to go, Sir mmmm..” my mom was moaning and laughing, as he was grabbing my mom’s petticoat and telling her to remove her petticoat.  “Leela, wear my underwear, I want to see how you look in my underwear,” he said.  “Sir, no, I have to go home,” my mom said.  “Please, Leela…. You must wear my underwear and show me.  If you love me, you must do this for me,” he said, like an affectionate order.  “Mmmmm… okay….” my mom agreed.  “Here,” he said and gave my mom his v shaped underwear.  “Turn around,” my mom said, smiling at him.  “As if I have not seen your pussy,” the Inspector said and laughed.  “Turn around,” my mom said smiling, as he was just smiling and looking at my mom, “turn around,” she said smiling and turned him around.  “Alright… alright…” he said and turned around as well.
Like Reply
To Be Continued..
Like Reply
As he turned around, my mom shook off his v-shaped black underwear and started lifting her red petticoat and started wearing the Inspector’s underwear.  Since it was stretchable, it fitted my mom’s ass and pussy really well and admired herself in underwear.  As the Inspector turned around, she quickly dropped her red petticoat down and covered herself.  “Done?” he asked and got near her.  “Yes, sir,” my mom said.  “Leela, go home wearing my underwear.  If you love me, you should do this,” he said.  “Sir,” my mom exclaimed.  “Please, Leela,” he said and coming near my mom putting his hands behind and placing them over my mom’s ass over her red petticoat.  “Okay…” she nodded, smiling at him, “but it is itching,” my mom said.  “Where? Near your pussy?” he asked.  “Yeah,” my mom nodded.  “It must be my semen inside your pussy, Leela,” he whispered and hugged my mom.  “All this while, while making love to you, I used to pull my cock out while I was about to cum, but today, I came inside your pussy, to show you how much I love you,” he was whispering and hugging my mom.  My mom, who was only in her red blouse and red petticoat and hugging the Inspector, was closing her eyes and feeling his embrace.  “Do you like my semen inside your pussy, Leela?” he whispered.  “Yes,” my mom whispered.  “Better than your husband’s?” he whispered.  “It's new to me, sir,” my mom whispered.  “What? Having another man’s cum inside your pussy?” he whispered.  “Yeah, not just that.  You are the first Upper Caste man I am this close with.  We in our village were always curious about how good the Upper Caste men were when it came to making love, and how their semen would feel inside our pussies,” as my mom was saying.  “Was I good enough for you?  Did you like my seemen inside your pussy?” the Inspector whispered.  “Before that, let me ask you a question,” my mom said and broke the hug.  “You are a *****, and from the Upper Caste background, right?  According to the Caste System, if you touch a Lower Caste person, for example me, won’t you get polluted?” my mom asked.  “Leela, when I was enjoying you, tasting your lips, tasting your boobs, tasting your pussy, and even tasting your asshole, I was enjoying tasting every part of your body, did you feel at any point that I was following untouchability?” he asked.  “No, you were telling me how much you were enjoying making love to me,” my mom said smiling.  “See, we should come out of this primitive Caste System and explore our Sexuality beyond our Castes, Leela,” the Inspector said.  My mom looked convinced about the point he made about exploring sexuality beyond the Castes, and she was nodding at him.

Like Reply
“Leela, tell me honestly,” he said and came towards my mom and placed his hands on my mom’s waist, “didn’t you enjoy yourself, when me being a man from a different caste was enjoying myself making love to you?” he asked.  “Yes sir,” my mom nodded.  “Didn’t you feel you were enjoying something different than regular?” he whispered, taking his lips close to my mom’s lips.  “Yeah,” my mom whispered looking at his lips.  “Didn’t you like a new cock inside your pussy?” he whispered.  “Yes, I did,” as my mom whispered and blushed, he started lifting my mom’s chin up and started kissing her lips.  My mom wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing his lips back.

Like Reply
“Sir, I am getting late,” my mom whispered, breaking the smooch.  “Yup, let's go,” he said and my mom quickly put off the campfire and took one burning wood as a fire torch and started taking the Inspector towards the cliff where she left her saree.  As they both were walking towards the cliff where she left her saree, the Inspector was holding my mom’s hand and walking and telling my mom how lucky he would have been if he had married my mom and made my mom his wife.  My mom, who had fallen for his love, had forgotten my dad already, was smiling at him and leaning on his shoulder with love.
Like Reply
As my mom and the Inspector reached the cliff where my mom left her saree, “this is the place from where I jumped to save you, Sir,” my mom said, placing the fire torch between the two rocks.  As my mom turned around and picked up her saree, “wait… I am going to wear your saree on you,” he said and started draping saree on my mom.  My mom looked totally surprised, and he was draping the saree on my mom like an expert, and he was draping the saree on my mom.  He knelt in front of my mom, and was tugging my mom’s saree pleats inside her petticoat, and was making my mom wear her saree well below her navel.  With his face very close to my mom’s navel, “mmmm…such a tasty navel,” he whispered.  “Enough, Sir,” my mom whispered and lovingly held his chin with her hands.  He lifted his head looking into my mom’s eyes and winked at my mom, and all of a sudden circled his left arms around my mom’s waist and started showering kisses on my mom’s navel, and my mom began laughing and at same time moaning as she was very sensitive down there.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm… hey… mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm … stop.. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmm… mmmm,” my mom was moaning.  “You are so crazy,” my mom said, grabbing his face and stopping him from kissing her navel.  “Yes… I am crazy… about you,” he said and started kissing my mom’s navel again.  “Mmmmmmm mm.mmmmmmmmmm…. Mmmm … hey… ..mmmmmmm mmmmmm Stop… mmmmmm .. please …” my mom was moaning and laughing and was trying to free her navel from his lips.  In that process, my mom lost balance and was about to fall, and Ravi got up and hugged my mom and they both started laughing.  After their laughter settled, and they were still hugging each other, “Leela?” he called.  “Yeah,” my mom said.  “You love me right?” he asked.  “Yes,” my mom said smiling and planted a kiss on his cheek and looked into his eyes.  “You will not leave me right?” he whispered.  “I will not leave you,” my mom whispered in an emotional tone.  “Thanks for wearing my underwear inside your petticoat, Leela,” he whispered, still hugging my mom, and with his lips close to my mom’s lips.  As my mom smiled at him, “like it?” he whispered.  “Feels good, Ravi, feels like you are holding me there.  Love the feel it gives while it is rubbing me down there as I walk,” my mom whispered in a horny tone.  My mom’s horny tone made the Inspector get more horny, and started lifting my mom and circling her around.  “Sir… no….” my mom started laughing and enjoying herself.  As he circled her around nicely and let her down, he lost balance after lifting and circling my mom and was about to fall off the cliff into the water.  Although my mom quickly hugged him and caught him and he hugged my mom back, they both lost balance and fell into the water hugging each other.

Like Reply