Misc. Erotica Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms
Struggles of Beautiful Tribal Moms

Out of all the Tribal women who lived in our tiny village in the Forest area of Tamil Nadu, my mom was security officer Officer Ravi’s favourite.  My mom Leela was beautiful, just like other women in our forest.  What was more beautiful about my mom was her beautiful fair skin tone, neatly toned body and naturally pink lips.  My mom, just like all the women in our forest, wore a saree and blouse, and a petticoat inside, but nobody wore a bra and panties inside.  It was still the early 1990s therefore our tribal women were not aware of bras and panties I suppose.  security officer Officer Ravi loved the way my mom used to carry herself, and he loved kissing my mom’s lips every time he used to go past my mom in the forest.  He used to carry my mom inside his jeep, kiss her lips nicely and only then he used to let my mom leave.  There was nothing my mom could do, nor could my dad, nor our village people who were of 25 to 30 families living in the forest.  If any one protested the security officer, the security officer used to file false cases against our men and sent them to jail.  Our women had no other choice but to let the evil cops do whatever they wanted to do with them.  While Ravi used to take my mom inside his jeep and kiss my mom’s lips his Constables used to kiss, feel up other women who accompanied my mom.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The elders of our village saw the security officer as some Satanic force sent from Hell to torment our women.  Our dads used to get so scared of security officer that every time they saw the security officer, they used to run for the covers as they security officer used to harass them, and if they protested they used to take them to the security officer Station, torture them and file false charges against them and send them to jail.  As far as we boys were concerned, we saw them as our Heroes who were romancing our mom, and we enjoyed watching them romance our moms.  Initially we did not like them, but later we started to get horny after watching them enjoy our moms.  My friends used to watch others’ moms getting enjoyed by the security officer, but not theirs, but I, watching my friends enjoy the way security officer Officer Ravi was enjoying my mom, kissing my mom’s lips, feeling my mom up, I started enjoying watching security officer Officer Ravi enjoy my mom as well.  Just like me, my friend Krishna loved watching his mom getting enjoyed by the security officermen in our forest.  Me and Krishna became very close friends and spent most of the time talking nasty things about each others moms.
Like Reply
One day my mom went to fetch water from the River, as I was playing with my friends, one guy came running, “Guys, come on hurry, visual treat to us, security officer Officer Ravi is enjoying Soma’s mom in the River,” he said and all my friends got excited and started running towards the river.  As we reached the River, my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat were on the River Bank.  The security officer Officer Ravi had got my mom naked and was enjoying my mom nicely in the River.  He was grabbing my mom’s wet hair and was kissing her lips passionately and was telling her how much he loves her.  He was just enjoying my mom like this sex puppet.  Meanwhile me and my friends were hiding and watching Ravi enjoying my mom in the River.  My friends, who were already horny, started masturbating watching my naked mom getting romanced by Ravi.  They were describing the beauty of my mom’s boobs, and openly telling each other how they would love to taste my mom’s boobs, if they get a chance.

Like Reply
Hugging my naked mom, the security officer Officer was happily carrying my mom out of the River.  As he reached the River Bank where my mom’s clothes were, he started grabbing my mom’s naked ass cheeks and started sucking my mom’s boobs.  All my mom could do was just hold his face, and my mom was biting her lips and controlling herself my moaning.  “Mmmmmm… never tasted boobs like yours, Leela,” the security officer officer said and started kissing my mom’s lips, and to my shock, my mom was closing her eyes and kissing his lips back passionately.  “Mmmmmmm…. My baby,” the security officer officer said and hugged my mom tight, taking my naked mom into his complete embrace.  “Mmmmmmm … just love you, Leela,” he said.  Though my mom was hugging him back,  “please don’t say that, I love only my husband,” my mom said.  Holding my mom’s face, “come let's make love,” as the security officer officer said and held my mom’s left hand and started taking my mom into the bushes to make love to my mom, out of nowhere my dad appeared and started attacking the security officer Officer.

Like Reply
My Dad was fighting the security officer Officer like a real man, and my mom started wearing her petticoat, blouse and saree.   My friends were shocked watching the way my dad was fighting the security officer Officer.  At the end of the fight, my dad pushed the security officer Officer from the waterfall cliff.  My mom, being a kind hearted person, got scared and screamed on top of her voice and ran towards my dad and hugged him and started crying.  “Don’t worry, Leela, he will never bother you again,” my dad said.  My mom was still crying, “He is dead,” my mom exclaimed.  Though my dad was nervous as well,  “good..! He will never bother you again,” my dad said.  “Soma, killing Human beings is against our Tribe, what are we going to do?  His Ghost will haunt us for the rest of our lives,” my mom said.  My mom was totally scared to death, because we tribals never kill people, and we don’t even kill animals.  It is a belief that if we kill someone their ghost will haunt us for the rest of our lives and curse us.  “I hope he is not dead, Soma,” my mom said.  “Leela, listen to me… I can’t come back to the village, but I have a plan to put a full stop to all this…… just do what I say,” my dad whispered something to my mom, and my mom agreed.  Like a farewell kiss, my dad held my mom’s face and kissed my mom’s forehead and went inside the forest.

Like Reply
As my mom was watching my dad run into the forest and disappear, my mom heard the security officer Officer screaming for help, and she began running towards the waterfall cliff.  “Leela… Help me.. Please…” the security officer officer begged for help as he was tired after swimming against the tide, and was drawing.  My mom quickly started climbing down the waterfall cliff and as she came to the point where she could jump into the water and save the security officer Officer, she removed her saree and jumped into the water only in her red blouse and red petticoat.  By the time I ran as fast as I could and went to the other side of the river to watch what was happening, my mom had jumped into the river and saved the security officer Officer and had dragged him out of the water and was sucking water from his mouth.  My mom was totally wet and her blouse and petticoat were hugging onto my mom’s body like her second skin and she was as good as naked.  “Sir.. Sir… wake up… sir…” my mom started screaming, pumping his stomach and all of a sudden he let out all the water from his mouth and started breaking.  My mom was so happy that she started smiling at the security officer Officer, and he opened his eyes and looked at my mom, “Awwwwww,...” he exclaimed and hugged my mom.  My mom, being happy and proud that she saved his life, with tears rolling all over her eyes, hugged him back.  “Thank you so much for saving my life….. Thank you so much, Leela,” he was saying and started hugging my mom so tight that she lost balance and slept on top of him, which she did not mind and continued hugging the security officer Officer.  The moment he placed his hands on my mom’s wet ass over her wet petticoat, my mom gently moved her thighs and brushed his knees, that’s when he screamed and my mom realized he was hurt on his knees.  “Sir, wait here, I will be right back,” my mom said and got off him.  “Leela… don’t leave me here alone and go,” he said and grabbed my mom’s hand.  “Looks like you are hurt, I will get you some medicinal herbs,” my mom said and went inside the forest.
Like Reply
The security officer Officer meanwhile removed his pants and shirt and was sitting only in his underwear, waiting for mom.  As my mom returned with the herbs, he tried to stand up, but could not and lost balance and was about to fall.  My mom quickly rushed to prevent him from falling.  As she was holding the herbs in her right hand, she tried to catch him with her left hand side, that’s when he hugged my mom for support.  “Thanks Leela,” he exclaimed, hugging my mom for support.  “You just sit down, sir,” as my mom said and helping him sit on the ground lean on the rock, he was grabbing my mom’s ass cheeks and trying to sit on the ground and lean on the rock.  “Careful sir,” my mom said and helped him sit down, and started applying herbs on his wounds on his knees.  As my mom was applying herbs to his wounds, he was telling my mom how thankful he was for her, for saving his life and treating his wounds.  My mom was proud of herself and was smiling at him and applying herbs to his wounds.  After she was done applying herbs to his wounds, since it was getting dark and cold outside, she started setting up camp fire.  The mood was so romantic.  My mom became too helpful and was drying his security officer Uniform keeping it a bit away from the campfire.  Watching my mom dry his uniform, the security officer Officer was biting his lips and stretching his cock watching my mom.  “Here sir, your uniform is dry, you can wear them now,” my mom said, taking his uniform near him.  As he struggled to get up, “careful,” my mom said and helped him stand up.  “Thanks, Leela…. My underwear is wet, can you dry it for me, I will catch a cold or else,” he said.  As my mom looked confused, “please Leela,” he said.  As my mom nodded, he tried to bed down and pull his underwear down, and lost balance, “I can’t bend,” he said.  “I will do it, sir,” my mom said, and grabbed his wet underwear and started pulling it down without looking at his cock.  He had a huge boner, my mom did not see it, and took his underwear near the campfire and started drying his underwear.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Dear Admin
Why is the word "security officer Officer" is getting changed automatically to security officer automatically? 
Like Reply
(15-10-2022, 05:23 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: ...................................
All my mom could do was just hold his face, and my mom was biting her lips and controlling herself my moaning.  “Mmmmmm… never tasted boobs like yours, Leela,” the security officer officer said and started kissing my mom’s lips, and to my shock, my mom was closing her eyes and kissing his lips back passionately.  “Mmmmmmm…. My baby,” the security officer officer said and hugged my mom tight, taking my naked mom into his complete embrace.  “Mmmmmmm … just love you, Leela,” he said.  Though my mom was hugging him back,  “please don’t say that, I love only my husband,” my mom said
So mom loves hubby but equally lusts for another man's body.....Cant stop Lust.
Lust always wins.
 Namaskar
Like Reply
Good story
Waiting for the next update
Like Reply
(16-10-2022, 05:36 PM)Raghavan Wrote: Good story
Waiting for the next update

Please follow this thread for the rest of the Story.

https://xossipy.com/thread-50415.html
Like Reply