Adultery Suman’s Saga-1-5 parts by Rohit01
Suman’s Saga-1
Rohit01/mayur89monu

09/27/10

It was beautiful evening. Suman was standing in the balcony, facing the road. She was eagerly waiting for her romantic husband Sanjay. 

They were quite happy in their married life. One year ago, they were strangers but now their life was incomplete without each other. Such is the power of Indian marriage. It was arrange marriage, but they were living like lovers. They did not have any children. Actually they were not eager for baby at such early stage of marriage, and wanted to enjoy their sex life freely. That's why Suman was on pill. 

Suman was very shy on the bed, due to her traditional upbringing, but she enjoyed every bit of her sexual encounter with Sanjay. Sanjay was very romantic. He had fucked her at every corner of the house. Suman always felt herself in heaven when Sanjay is inside her. Suman got used to daily fuck session, and she always used to wait for Sanjay in the evening. Today as usual, she was standing in balcony, waiting for Sanjay. 

Sanjay was busy man. However, Sanjay always found excuses to leave early from the office. Suman never revealed to Sanjay her sexual feelings. She used to be eager for Sanjay's dick but she never expressed such eagerness before Sanjay. Sanjay did not mind, because he himself was quite horny for Suman, and their daily night was night of sexual fire and passion. Everything was going very fine. Then, something happened, which proved to be disaster for this couple.

Sanjay was deputed on foreign assignment by his employer MNC Company. Sanjay requested that someone else may be sent to Australia, but company director refused in clear terms. When Suman heard this news, she got shock of her life.

"Sanjay, three months is very long period, how will I stay here alone? Can't I come with you?" Suman pleaded with tear in her eyes.

"Company's policy does not allow the spouse in such assignments. "Please honey! Just three months, and we will be together again," Sanjay said hugging her in his arms. 

"But Sanjay I can't stay here without you," Suman repeated her grief.

"This assignment is very important for my career Suman, you have to be strong, or else, I won't be able to go.... please don't cry!!" Sanjay consoled her. 

Sanjay left for the Australia on very next day. Suman kept crying whole day. Somehow one day passed. But it was very long day for Suman because this day was without Sanjay.

Next day, when she was reading newspaper, she heard doorbell. She opened the door. She found a boy standing there. 

"Kallu what are you doing here?" Suman asked with anger.

Kallu was son of Maya, their maidservant. She used to come in the morning. Maya usually came alone, but couple of times when she did not felt good, Kallu brought her on his cycle. Suman never liked kallu. There was one reason for this. Once when Kallu came along with Maya, she heard Kallu saying on his mobile to somebody, "I am with mother dear. She was not feeling well that's why I brought her on cycle. Anyway, I like coming here. Memsaab here is very sexy. She is very beautiful. You should see her ass, oh God!! It's very sexy. I am sure her husband must be having a good time."

Kallu was unaware that Suman was standing behind him, and she listened to everything. He believed that she was bathing, that's why he was talking freely on mobile, while his mother was sweeping other room.

When he turned, Suman gave a hard slap on his face. At that time Maya also came there. 

"What happened memsaab?" Maya asked.

"Nothing, don't bring this bastard here, next time," Suman said in anger.

"Ok memsaab." Maya said. Seeing the anger of Suman, Maya did not ask anything.

After that incident Kallu never came along with Maya. That's why Suman was surprised to see him there.

"Memsaab, I want to talk to my mother," Kallu said.

"She did not come yet... get the hell out of here!!!" Suman shouted.

Kallu turned back and started moving. He hardly had taken two steps, Maya appeared. He stopped and again came along with Maya. 

"Maya, what's he doing here? Did not I tell you not to bring him here?" Suman asked in anger.

"Memsaab he came to meet Sahib. Please request sahib to arrange some job for him. He dropped out from school." Maya requested.

"Sahib went to Australia; he will be back after three month. By the way what can he do?" Suman said ironically.

"I can do everything Memsaab, please give me one chance." Kallu said to Suman while looking at her hanging breast

"Shut up!! I did not ask you!!" Suman said in anger.

"Memsaab please don't mind. Kallu you go home, every time you come here, you create tension," Maya said

Kallu left and Maya started her job.

I am tolerating all this nonsense because of Maya. She does good job at reasonable rate. We will not find better maid than her. But if next time Kallu came here, I will through Maya also along with him. I will not recommend any job for him to Sanjay. Suman thought.

Maya asked, "Will you ask sahib about any job for Kallu?"

"I don't think that sahib can do anything for him. He should search job somewhere else"

"Ok memsaab," Maya said with sadness.

Kallu came home, but he was full of anger against Suman. His friend Bhola asked, "What happened Kallu? You look upset!"

"Nothing dear, this lady Suman is very bad. I don't know what she thinks of herself. She again scolded me today. My mother works there otherwise I would have taken my revenge"

"Calm down Kallu, they are rich people, what can you do?" Bhola said

"No Bhola, you don't understand, I must teach her a lesson now," Kallu said.

"What do you want kallu?" Bhola asked

"I want to grab her ass in my hand, push my dick deep in her asshole, and make her cry out of pain," Kallu said with lust in his eyes

"Do you want to bang her?" Bhola asked.

"I don't believe in bang you know it. But one thing is clear to me, I must have her, otherwise I will lose my self esteem," Kallu said.

"I don't know what to say, Kallu, you are my friend, please think it over with clear mind," Bhola said

"You tell me, what should I do to get her on the bed?" Kallu asked.

"Kallu keep watch on her. She might have some weakness which we can utilize. Every person has some weakness, some secrets, which he/she does not want to share. I am sure; she might be having some weak point, which we can use for our advantage," Bhola suggested. 

"Ok, I will do anything to insert my dick inside her. I want to teach her the lesson. I will make her cry Bhola... I will fuck her real hard," Kallu said forcefully.

Kallu started to keep watch on the Suman. A month passed, but, he did not find anything which he could use. But, one day luck came along his way.

He seen that one guy was on the door of Suman's house. 

Is this the moment I was waiting for? Kallu thought. 

Suman was wearing cloth after bath when she heard door bell.

She opened the door. She got surprised to see someone.

"Hi Suman, how are you? Won't you let me in and give me a glass of water at least? I am your old friend after all."

It was Vijay her classmate of college days. They had sort of love affair in the college. But their affaire never moved beyond lips kisses in the movie theater. Though Vijay grabbed her tits and ass couple of times, Suman never allowed him any further advances. Vijay was desperate for sexual intimacy. But Suman clearly told him that she don't believe in pre marital sex. She even proposed him to marry her if he was so much desperate. But Vijay was not interested in marriage. He was interested in beautiful body of Suman, which was blossoming day by day. He refused to marry. Realizing the true intention of Vijay, Suman broke relationship with him and never talked to him after that. She was quite surprised to see him after many days. 

"Vijay, what are you doing here?" Suman asked, "Please leave immediately, my husband is not at home, and if my neighbors saw you here they might take it in wrong sense. You know what I mean?"

"Suman how can you be so selfish?" Vijay asked, "We were friends once and now you are behaving as if I am stranger to you."

Kallu was watching all this with lot of interest from distance. 

"Okay, come inside, but you will not stay more than five minutes," Suman said

Vijay came inside. Kallu immediately rushed towards the house. He came to the window from which he could see Suman and Vijay clearly. But instead of watching himself, he put his mobile in video mode and put it in such a way that video of Suman and Vijay was coming clearly. He himself sat down so that nobody could see him.

Suman brought a glass of water for Vijay. He taken glass of water and asked, "wont you ask me to seat?"

"Absolutely not, for courtesy sake, I give you a glass of water. Please, now get out of here," Suman said.

"I will go suman. But let me at least watch you fully. You have become more beautiful and sexy after marriage. I did mistake, not to marry you. You are such a hot thing," Vijay said.

"Shut up!! Vijay, Don't talk rubbish," Suman said in anger.

Vijay came closer and put his one hand on the buttock of Suman

"What are you doing?" Suman shouted.

"I have touched it before. What happened now?"

"Vijay, now you are crossing your limit"

But Vijay moved forwards and kissed Suman on the lips. He kept kissing her for one minute and Suman kept resisting. Somehow, Suman pushed him away.

"You Bastard" She shouted, "How dare you to kiss me"

"We used to kiss daily. You forgot. Please Suman, I will go peacefully. At least kiss me once in old style," Vijay pleaded.

"I am married now Vijay, why don't you understand that?" Suman said, " I am happy in my married life. Please don't disturb me."

"Just one kiss in old style and I will go," Vijay pleaded again.

"I can't do that you know it," Suman shouted at him.

"Suman I am leaving for Canada day after tomorrow, and I will not come back to India again. Won't you give me farewell kiss? Is that is so hard for old friends?" Vijay insisted again

"Ok, just one kiss and you will leave immediately"

"That's like a good friend," Vijay said with smile.

Vijay came forward and put his lips on the lips of Suman. They started very deep kiss. Suman was doing this to get rid of him. Vijay brought his hands downwards and grabbed her ass cheeks.

Suman immediately pushed him away.

"Why are you doing this to me? Please go away and never come here again. I don't want to see your face anymore," Suman shouted.

"Ok suman, I just came to see you, before moving to Canada. I wish that you always remain happy in your married life. Good bye," Vijay said.

Suman kept standing there and Vijay left. She immediately closed the door.

Kallu took the mobile from window and came to nearby garden. He played the clip, he just recorded. After seeing clip his eyes started glowing with lust. He put his right hand on his dick and thought...Get ready for Suman memsaab hehehehe.

Suman felt sigh of relief once Vijay left. But she did not knew that bigger problem was about to come. 

Kallu was happy to see the clip of suman with vijay. He could not wait for another day and immediately rushed towards the suman's house. He wanted to capitalize the clip then and there.

Suman just lay in bedroom when she heard the door bell again

"Who is this now? Did Vijay come back?" She murmured. 

When she opened the door she found Kallu standing there. She immediately lost her temper and asked in stern voice, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Calm down Memsaab, and listen to me carefully, if you want to save your marriage," Kallu said confidently.

"What the hell are you talking?" Suman shouted.

"I captured your video with that guy who just came to see you. You given him nice kiss and also let him grab your butt; I think this news must reach your beloved husband memsaab," Kallu said with smile on his face.

For a moment Suman got confused. She could not understand how he knew all this then she regained her senses and shouted, "Shut up!! Kallu, I don't know what you are talking"

Kallu played the clip in the mobile and put it in front of her eyes

"Is not it interesting movie Memsaab? I think Sahib must watch it," Kallu said.

Suman was very confused. But she decided to handle the situation with confidence.

"Come inside," she said loudly.

"Wow, memsaab calling me inside, but you did not liked me in your house," Kallu teased her.

"Shut up!! and come inside," Suman shouted.

Kallu moved inside the house and Suman closed the door.

"Wait a minute, I am coming," Suman said.

"Ok, Memsaab I am waiting," Kallu said.

Kallu was very excited. He was anticipating that he will have his chance now. But Suman had something else in her mind.

Suman appeared suddenly from her bedroom. She was carrying a gun. Before Kallu could react, she pointed the gun at him and said, "you son of a bitch, give this mobile to me or I will shoot."

"What!! Are you gone mad, please listen to me," Kallu pleaded.

"First give that mobile to me; I will listen to you later," Suman shouted back at him.

Kallu was in big dilemma. What have I done? I should have made another copy of this clip. Now if I given the mobile to her, she won't let me put my dick into her. What should I do? he thought

"What are you thinking you bastard? Give mobile to me or I shoot. I will have that mobile after killing you anyway," suman shouted again.

"Look memsaab, if you killed me, you will go to jail, you won't get anything by killing me, please put this gun down. We can negotiate," Kallu pleaded fearing lost of his advantage.

"No negotiation with you, son of bitch. Give that mobile to me immediately, I will not ask again," Suman said loudly.

Kallu did not knew why, but somehow clip in the mobile seemed to him much valuable than his own life. 

"Look memsaab, somebody watching from window," Kallu said loudly

She turned and kallu got enough time to turn and get out of the house. He ran away without looking back

"OH God!! Desire of my cock got me almost killed today," he murmured.

When he was far from Suman's house, he taken sigh of relief

Here Suman was standing in the middle of the room with gun still in her hand. 

"I can't let him use that mobile clip against me. I must get it at any cost," she murmured.

I think I should talk to her mother. But what shall I tell her. No, I can't tell this to anyone. She decided.

She could not sleep the whole night. Next morning when she awaken she found one envelop in the door. Somebody has pushed it inside the house from beneath the door.

She opened the envelope and found one CD and one letter.

She opened the letter

"Hi memsaab, you almost killed me yesterday. You should not have done it. Now it's my turn. I am feeling very bad after yesterday's incident. Now I am giving you two choices,"

First choice is to give me 5 crore rupees within two day

Second choice is let me stay with you for one day as your husband and let my dick play with your beautiful body. You can see image of my dick in CD. This will make decision making easier for you.

If you did not decided within two days I will mail the clip to your husband. Yes I know his mail id. Now decide fast, what you want? 

She got infuriated by the Kallu's second proposal. "How dared he to ask such thing from me? I will kill him," she murmured.

She was confused and upset. She could not let her husband see the clip. See knew pretty well that clip will create havoc in her married life. She never told anything about Vijay to Sanjay. 

"OH God, how will I arrange 5 Crore? That's impossible. But I can't make second choice," Suman murmured
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thumbs Up 
Suman taken the CD in her hand and said, "Why did he send pictures of his organ?"

She squeezed the CD between both of her hands, and within a minute it was broken. She threw it away in rage. "What he thinks of himself?"

She felt helpless. She could never tell about Vijay to Sanjay, nor can she allow Kallu his way with her. She froze for a moment, lost in her thoughts. But then she came to her senses. She went to the Kitchen, drank a glass of water and taken a deep breath. "I must find the solution for this." She thought.

Suman decided to have a peaceful talk with Kallu. She wanted the clip, come what may, so she decided to play a little diplomacy. 

She did not have to wait long. At about 2 pm, her phone rang. She picked the phone.

"So, what have you decided?" Kallu asked. 

"I have two days time, right?"

"Yes, you have, I thought, you might decide early, that will be good for both of us"

"Kallu, I need to talk to you, can we meet?"

"Have you made your choice?"

"Kallu, I will make my choice, but, can we meet somewhere, before that?"

"Okay, I am in Ashoka Garden right now. Can you come here?"

"I am coming, where can I find you, garden is very big?"

"I will meet you at the main entrance, come within 30 minutes."

"Okay, I am coming."

She was happy. She had succeeded in first step of her diplomacy. She quickly wore a sky blue jeans and a snug green t-shirt that accentuated her boobs. She was not aware that she has worn very sexy outfit. She only meant to get ready as soon as possible. When she started the engine of her car, she realized her mistake. "Oh no, what have I wore, his eyes will feast on my poking breast."

As she did not have much time to change, she decided to move.

She parked her car and moved for the main entrance of the garden.

Kallu was standing right there. As he seen her, he thought, "Wow, she is looking gorgeous. Boobs are poking, as if they want to be free"

As Suman came closer, she found that his eyes were fixed on her boobs.

"Son of a bitch" she murmured.

"Did you say something, memsaab?"

"No, should we move inside?"

"Oh yes, let's move."

They have hardly stepped inside the garden, heavy rain started.

Kallu indicated one big tree to her. "Let's move there"

They came under a big tree. Garden was soon deserted due to heavy rain. Some people settled below trees and some quickly moved out to get into their vehicles.

As Suman settled under the tree, she looked around. "Oh god, it's getting dark, don't know how long this rain will last."

"Why you wanted to see me?" 

She regained her consciousness. "What did you say?"

"I said why you wanted to see me?"

"Look Kallu, I apologize for being rude to you. I should not have slapped you. Please forgive me."

Kallu was surprised. "How come you realized this?"

"Kallu, you ask your mother, I never uttered a bad word to her."

"That I know."

"Please, don't blackmail me with that clip. I deeply love my husband. I can't afford to lose him."

"I will give clip to you; just make your mind about the options I have given to you."

"I can't fulfill any of your conditions. I don't have 5 Crore."

Kallu stared at her boobs and said, "But you have easy way out, you can choose second option."

Suman was about to slap him hard, but she kept her calm and said, "In my whole life, I never been with other men then my husband."

"Who was that guy then, who kissed you and grabbed your butt?"

Suman told him the whole story.

"That's it."

"Yes. And I already, apologized for being rude with you. Will you not forgive me?"

Kallu was confused. He was thinking very hard.

"Please Kallu, give that clip to me, I promise, I won't be rude to you again."

Suman was very persuasive. Kallu was under tremendous pressure to give in. But still, he was holding his ground somehow. 

"Ok I will give that clip to you, but let me ask you one thing, have you seen pictures of my dick? which I had sent to you in the CD."

Suman looked at the ground and said, "Yes, I had seen."

Kallu smiled. "Did you liked, it?"

Suman did not expect the conversation on this issue. She looked confused and upset.

"What happened? You did not see, did you?"

"I had seen, Kallu?"

Then, Kallu did something unexpected.

He pulled the mobile out of his pocket and handed it over to Suman.

"Take it; you no longer need to worry."

"You did not make another copy of clip, did you?"

"No, I wanted to, but could not." 

Intensity of rain was increasing, and literally it was pouring. Droplets of water started percolating down the leaves of tree. They were no longer protected from rain.

"Memsaab you come here, on my place, droplets are falling on you there." 

Suman nodded.

"Kallu moved aside and given his place to, Suman."

Kallu, replaced Suman's place.

"Now you are under the droplets," Suman said wearing smile on her face.

"It's okay, memsaab, I am used to it."

Suman wanted to leave immediately. She was happy that her diplomacy worked. She successfully persuaded Kallu and taken the clip from him. She wanted to go home and celebrate her victory. But, heavy rain was holding her back.

"Memsaab, can I ask one thing."

"Yes."

"Did you really see my dick?"

Suman again wanted to say yes, but she thought not to play game anymore and clearly said, "No Kallu, I did not, I mean how I could?"

"I Knew this."

"Kallu, please don't mind, I am not that kind of a women."

"I know, that's why I given that clip back to you."

"Oh I forgot!" Suman said.

Kallu, looked at her with amazement, guessing what was it.

She opened her purse, removed 10,000 bucks from it and offered them to Kallu. "Take it; this is for your mobile."

"No, memsaab, my mobile was not that much expensive. It was used one. I had purchased it in 1000 bucks. Please take this 9000 back."

"No you keep it, buy new one."

"No memsaab, please take it, or else I will take my mobile back."

She took the 9000 rupees from him. They were smiling at each other. Some kind of unusual friendship was developing between them.

"Memsaab, will you see it now?"

"What?"

Suman did not understand what he means. Kallu put his hand on his bulging cock under the trouser and said, "Will you see it now?"

See glanced at his hand which was squeezing his clearly visible bulge. "No, I don't want to see it."

But as if he didn't listen to her, he quickly unzipped his trouser. Seeing this, Suman quickly said, "Kallu please, don't do it."

But he was smiling. "Don't worry memsaab, it won't bite you."

He pulled his cock out and said, "Have you ever seen such a huge thing?"

Suman did not want to look at his dick, but his words created the curiosity in her mind. She again glanced towards him.

She could not believe her eyes. Enormous dick was hanging before her eyes. For a moment, her eyes got fixed at his dick. 

"Oh god, it's huge." Suman thought.

She kept staring at his organ, just like a child who sees something new with amazement.

"It's huge, isn't it?" Kallu asked with a smile.

And her trance was broken. She immediately looked in other direction and said, "I think I should go now."

"It's raining heavily memsaab, you should wait for a break in rain."

"Push it back inside, someone might see."

"There is no one around memsaab, and due to heavy rain, visibility is very low. Nobody can see anything from a distance."

"Suman could not help to look at his huge cock. She again steals a glance at his hanging shaft, which was now in Kallu's hand. He was sliding foreskin back and forth over its purple head. 

"What are you doing?"

"What a man can do, seeing a beauty like you?"

She blushed again and lowered her gaze with a smile. 

"How come, one has such a huge......? You know what I mean."

"What is the size of sahib, if I may ask?"

She hesitated a bit, but then said, "5 and half I think."

"Just 5 and half, I have full 9 inches long and I am sure that mine is thicker too than sahib's, right."

She nodded, and looked away. 

"I can't believe that one could have such size."

"Why don't you hold it, you will come to realize that it's true."

"No, I did not mean that."

Kallu came closer and grabbed her hand. She immediately pulled her hand free and started shivering. 

"What are you doing?"

"Please memsaab, hold it once, I bet, you would like it and also your doubt will also vanish."

Suman could not believe that she was in such a situation. She came to play a game of diplomacy but now things had taken uncertain turn, which she did not expected.

Kallu again grabbed her hand and said, "Come on memsaab, such a dick is rare, if you got the chance to feel it, you must not reject the opportunity."

He guided her hand towards his dick. Her heart started pounding heavily. Though atmosphere was cool due to rain, she was sweating. 

"Please stop!" she said. But, she did not pull her hand away. Deep inside her, there was unknown desire to touch and feel such a huge penis, which she knew was much bigger than her husband's.

He placed her hand on his throbbing cock and said, "Feel it, it's your now."

She wrapped her hand around and measured the thickness. 

He unfastened the belt and lowered his trouser by his knees. He was not wearing any underwear. Immediately his dangling balls appeared before her.

"What are you doing?" 

"My big balls were not accessible to you, so I lowered my Pant for you."

He guided her hand over his hanging balls. She felt them softly.

"Big combination, isn't it?" Kallu said.

She smiled at him and lowered her gaze with an obvious blush.

Suman moved her hand all over his dick again and again. She also felt his balls number of times. She was touching every part of his dick with lot of amazement.

"Please show me your treasures too; you can't be unfair to me"

She kept playing with the dick and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Please, show me your back."

She pulled her hand from his dick and said, "I can't do that, you know it."

Look memsaab, I could have exploited you with that clip. All I need is just one look over your naked ass, that's it."

"Kallu you don't understand someone might see us," she said to avoid him.

Please memsaab, there is no one around, rain is still very heavy. Who will come here to see us?" please I beg you."

She got confused. 

"Please memsaab."

Kallu kept pleading.

She opened the button of her jeans and said, "Are you sure no one will see us?"

There is, no one else memsaab, we are safe here. There is complete privacy here. There is nothing to worry about."

"You will see it just once okay, and you will not touch, is that fine with you?"

"Okay memsaab, cool."

She looked around carefully and turned around before him. It was not an easy thing for her. Slowly she opened the button of jeans and pulled it down a little. Elastic of her thong appeared. 

"Pull it down little more memsaab, I can't see much."

And she pulled her jeans down a little more. Now her thong clad while milky ass was clearly visible to Kallu.

"OH God! Magnificent.......... I never saw such a beautiful ass before. Please pull your thong down."

"Please, it's enough," Suman said.

Please memsaab, I want to see it fully naked. Just like, you saw my dick."

Hesitantly she pulled her thong down.

Now her buttocks were completely naked before him.

"Wow... precious! I have no words to praise the beauty of this ass."

She smiled and said, "It's enough, and I am pulling up my jeans."

"No memsaab, how can you be so unfair to me. You felt my dick for over half an hour. Don't you think I also must be given a chance to touch and feel this beautiful buttock?"

Kallu was very persuasive. But she kept silent.

"Please memsaab, let me feel this beauty."

"Okay, go ahead. But, do it fast. You have just one minute."

He placed both his hands on both of her ass cheeks. A sudden wave moved through her. It was wave of erotic passion. 

Kallu moved his hands all over her bare ass cheeks. "I am lucky to see them."

He suddenly put two fingers on her pussy and she started shivering.

"Don't touch it."

"Why? It is as much beautiful as your ass."

Kallu taken his dick in his right hand and placed it on the crack of her ass cheeks.

She felt the hardness of his huge dick against her crack and immediately moved forward. 

"Oh no Kallu, please keep that away from me."

But kallu came forward, spread the crack of her ass with left hand and placed his dick on her asshole.

"What are you doing?"

Nothing memsaab, you had felt my dick. This poor dick deserves some favour in return."

She could have moved forward from there again easily, but she kept standing there.

He rubbed his dick on her asshole. She felt strange sensation in her body, the one that she has never felt before. 

"Oh god I want to tear apart this beautiful butthole. But I know it will be too hard for her to take this huge dick. My dick has hypnotized her and she seems to be getting ready for a nice fuck in the pussy. Before she comes to her senses I must conquer her pussy. I will fuck her arse later." Kallu thought as he rubbed his dick over her asshole.

He decided to take a move and said, "Please memsaab, bent down a little."

"Why should I bend, your time is over, I am pulling my jeans up." She sensed his move. 

"No memsaab, please wait a minute."

"Okay, but I will not bend."

He placed both his hands over her shoulders and pushed her down saying, "please memsaab, nothing will happen. Please bend a little."

Suman's resistance collapsed. She was wet and her pussy juice was flowing down her knees.

Kallu knew this that's why he was pushing her down so that he could enter her smoothly.

She was bending before him now and his huge dick was waiting at the entrance of her pussy. He taken his dick in his hand and placed it on the dripping pussy of Suman. Her juice spread on the head of his dick as he placed it on her entrance. 

"Please don't do this to me, I love my husband," She said and pushed his dick away from her pussy by her right hand.

"I am just letting them kiss and nothing else."

He put a lot of saliva over his dick and placed it again on the entrance of heaven. He knew that though she was wet, she would require a lot of lubricant to take his dick.

Suman knew what he was up to. But her senses have stopped working. Such is the power of erotic passion. She did not move from there nor did she push his dick away from her pussy. She was bending down there in the anticipation of inevitable.

Kallu grabbed her ass cheeks in his both hands and given a fierce thrust to his crotch over her bending ass. Half of his dick entered her hole and she yelped, "Noooooooooooooooo....... pull it out.......pull it out..... It's paining!"

"Oh god, it's so tight, one more thrust will be required to push it all the way in.," he murmured lustfully.

"Don't even think about it, I can't take anymore."

"Huge dick gives a pain first but afterward they give unmatched pleasure, trust me. And your beautiful pussy is meant to be fucked by huge dick, not by 5 and half." he said.

She was thinking why she told about that to him?

Kallu again grabbed her ass cheeks and she wailed, "oh no."

He given big push forward and he was fully inside her.

"Ohhhhh noooooo ........." Suman yelped again

"Oh god it's hurting badly............please pull it out now."

"I did not push it all the way in to pull it out. You will be fucked hard and nice memsaab. Wait a minute; pain will subside in a moment."

Kallu waited for her pain to subside and asked, "Are you ok now?"

"Someone might see us Kallu, please pull it out."

He got his answer. She was not feeling the pain. She was trying to resist inevitable. 

He started moving inside her, thrusting his huge dick in and out of her pussy. First she remained silent. May be she forced the silence upon her. But soon she started moaning with ecstasy. Her ass cheeks were shaking seductively as Kallu pumped his dick inside her. Her moan became more louder with each thrust he made inside her.

Kallu's cock was rubbing uncharted areas of her pussy, where her husband never reached. This has raised the level of sex for her to new heights. She was thinking about it when she moaned with each thrust of Kallu.

"Wow........... what a tight hole you have. You are just like a virgin for me. I never fucked such a hole before. Are you enjoying memsaab?"

"Ooooohhhh........................... please don't ask..... Finish it quickly. Someone might see us."

As she said it, she felt intense orgasm within her body and she cried, "Oh nooooooo..... Please stop. I can't bear it any more.... Please finish it......oooohhh."

"I will fuck you forever memsaab, I am not like Sahib."

Rain was still falling rapidly. Water has started to percolate from everywhere. Tree did not protect them anymore.

"Kallu water is falling on us, now. Please stop. Aahhhh..."

Kallu did not bothered, and kept pumping her, and said, "Don't worry about this water memsaab. You should worry about the water, which I will release inside you. It will make flood in you pussy."

"Aaahhhhh noooo please......." She moaned loudly as she came again. This orgasm was more intense than before. With Sanjay she hardly felt one orgasm and Kallu has givan her two. And he was still fucking her. She was amazed. 

He increased his speed and fucked her hole vigorously. She was gasping and panting. Her breath was moving heavily. 

"You are enjoying it, I know, no pussy can deny the pleasure of huge cock."

"Please finish it now...oooohhhh.... I can't bear it anymore."

But as if Kallu did not listen. He kept fucking her about 15 minutes and then exclaimed, "I am about to flood you, are you ready?"

Meanwhile, Suman experienced 3 more orgasm. She was surprised at her capacity to have this many numbers of orgasms.

Last few thrust were very violent. Suman almost lost her balance, but she hanged on somehow.

"Oh yes..... Oh yes..... Take my seed!" he exclaimed and stopped.

For a moment there was a complete silence between them. They were lost in the events, just passed.

"You have very sexy hole memsaab, I never experienced such a grip on my dick."

Suman was still in trance. She kept bending there. When the feeling of orgasm subsided a little she regained her consciousness. 

"Oh god what have I done. I came here to play the diplomacy. All I wanted is, to get that clip. But... Oh god. Why?

She sobbed and tears rolled down her cheeks.

She was still in bending position and Kallu's dick was still inside her pussy. 

"You enjoyed each thrust of my cock inside your pussy, did not you?"

She got upset with his remarks. She immediately pushed him away with full force and shouted, "Get away from me, you bastard."

Kallu's dick slipped out of her pussy. His come was oozing out from her pussy. 

Suman stood up and quickly pulled her jeans up. She washed the tears from her eyes and said, "You played the game with me, did not you?"

"It was not a game memsaab; I just fulfilled your hidden desire. Didn't you enjoy it?"

She looked at him. He was smiling at her lustfully.

She adjusted her clothes and said; "god will punish you for this." 

She decided to leave immediately. She rushed for the entrance of the garden.

Wait memsaab, how will you go in such a heavy rain.

"Shut up! You son of bitch!"

She did not bother about the rain and ran for her car. She has lost something precious today. She was feeling very bad that she let Kallu fuck her...
Like Reply
Suman was driving car to her home, but her mind was occupied by so many questions, she had no answers. Her eyes were wet. She was full of guilt consciousness. Naturally her attention was not on the road and she nearly escaped an accident. "What am I doing!" she screamed.

Somehow she reached the home. When she entered the house, she found the land line phone ringing.

She picked the phone, "Memsaab are you okay."

She did not reply and smashed the receiver down. "Kallu, you will burn in hell," she said in anger.

She rushed to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed onto her stomach and started crying."Oh God! Why did this happen to me?"

She found it very hard to digest that she let Kallu play his dirty game with her. 

She kept lying there for a moment and then thought, "I should clean myself."

She bounced off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She opened the shower and stood under falling sprinkle of water. She picked the soap and started rubbing it on her vagina. "Oh... it's still paining... Why did I bend before that bull?" She murmured and started the gentle massage with soap over her vagina to give a soothing.

The night was very uneasy for her. She was struggling for the sleep. Events of the garden were haunting her mind. She was restlessly changing her position on the bed. She slept very late. 

Next morning she made a decision to fire Maya. She knew that if Maya continued her job at her home than Kallu will come every now and then finding some excuses. But maya didn't turn up that day. Instead she called Suman and said, "memsaab I will not come for a week, I am going to village for some urgent work." before suman could say something else phone was disconnected.

Two days later:

Suman was trying to forget everything. In the evening she decided to go to local vegetable market to buy some vegetables. She wore black jeans and white top. 

Vegetable market was full of crowd. People were brushing against each other. It was almost impossible to move forward without brushing against somebody.

As she was moving she felt a pat on her ass cheek. She turned back in anger and found Kallu standing right behind her. There was wicked smile on his face. 

"I could have played second inning that day but you ran away," Kallu said with lustful expression on his face.

"Get lost!" Suman said and moved forward.

After one minute she turned back to see whether he is still around. She took sigh of relief that he was gone.

When Suman emerged from the market crowd and given a glance towards her car, she found Kallu standing there. "What's he doing there?" She murmured.

Her face turned red due to sudden upsurge of anger inside her. She wanted to rush there and slap him on the face. But then she thought that, it would not be appropriate for her to do that as her own reputation was on stake. Actually she feared that he might bark about the garden incident before people. 

Slowly she proceeded towards her car, ignoring him. As she reached near the car she heard, "you look gorgeous in jeans."

She didn't respond and pulled out Car's key from her purse. But before she could react, Kallu snatched key from her hand.

"What are you doing? Give my keys back to me," Suman said slowly so that nobody else could hear her except Kallu.

But Kallu had something else in mind. He unlocked the car and sat on the driving seat. 

Suman decided not to create the scene. It was market place and lot of people from her neighborhood might be there. She opened the opposite door and sat beside Kallu.

"You better give my keys back to me or else..."

"I want to talk to you," Kallu said.

"But I don't want to talk to you. Get the hell out of here. I will call the cops if you didn't move out at once," Suman said.

"You are free to call anybody, but I am not going anywhere," Kallu said with a wicked grin.

"There is no doubt; you are a real son of a bitch." Suman said looking into his eyes. 

"Whatever, but I need to talk to you, let's go somewhere."

"Look, I am not going anywhere...okay... get out from my car!"

"Memsaab you are so spicy... That's why I like you so much."

Hearing this, her teeth clenched together and she looked at him with fire in her eyes. But then she saw someone outside. "Oh God, Mr. Mehta... he lives near my house," she murmured.

Kallu heard her murmur. He immediately started the engine and rushed the car out of that area.

"What are you doing?" Suman shouted.

"That uncle could have seen us, so I rushed the car from there."

"Stop it I say and get the hell out of my car!"

Kallu didn't bother about her shouting and pressed his feet on the accelerator. "Memsaab why are you angry with me? Didn't you enjoy that day?"

"I didn't enjoy anything okay...be clear about that... now stop the car and get out immediately."

"The way you held my dick in your soft hand was amazing. The memory of that moment is still fresh in my mind. You like my dick... don't you?"

She had no answer to this question. She found herself speechless. She turned her head away from him towards the window. The events of the garden were running through her mind.

"memsaab you were moaning in ecstasy yesterday, don't you want it again?"

"Stop this nonsense!" she said turning her head towards him. But as she turned, she got stunned. 

Kallu was trying to unzip his fly with his right hand holding steering by left.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to show you something you like most. I know you are crazy for my dick."

"Look.... There is no such thing okay... I am not crazy for that ugly thing. "

"Let's see then" Kallu said with a big grin.

Suman turned her head away from him towards the window. 

"Damn it... where did it stuck?" Kallu said, irritated. 

When Suman turned her head, she found him struggling with his fly. She could not help smiling. 

"You should be helping me instead of smiling at me. After all I am doing this for you only." Kallu said.

"Let it be stuck forever, I don't care."

"memsaab my giant can't remain in prison for long. It will tear apart this trouser if need be," Kallu said, and given a wicked smile.

"Stupid." Suman murmured.

"Oh yes... finally my giant is ready to come out... look at it memsaab it is giving you standing ovation." 

"Go to hell."

"Come on memsaab; please give it a look, it's standing for you in all its glory.

She turned her head to say, "Look I am getting late, I don't have time for this shit. Stop the car and get out at once."

But when she turned, she couldn't help stealing a glance on his enormous organ. And when her eyes moved on the dick, they got glued it. Such was the impact of his cock on her.

"You like it, don't you?" Kallu said.

"It's not like that okay." She stuttered while she said that and immediately turned away from him.

"I didn't mean that. Please feast on it. It's yours only memsaab." 

Realizing that things are turning wild again she said, "Kallu I am getting late. I think we had enough of talking. Stop the car immediately."

"memsaab why are you holding yourself back. Go ahead and enjoy freely. You like my dick you know it. Please hold it in your soft hand. I bet you will enjoy it even more today," Kallu said.

"I am not interested kallu, stop the car...now."

Kallu grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his organ. "Car will not stop until and unless you play with it."

"Look Kallu, that day I made a mistake, I won't repeat it again. I am not interested in such things. Don't waste your time."

"I have plenty of time for you... don't bother about that. Please hold it once, I promise I will stop the car after that."

"Why don't you understand I can't do it?" Suman pleaded.

"But you did perfectly fine yesterday...what happened today?" Kallu asked.

"You don't understand...I can't...."

"You did it once, doing it again won't give you extra negative marking... did you get what I mean." Kallu said placing his hand on hers.

Soon the car was on deserted road. There was forest on the both sides of the road. As Suman was engrossed in her thoughts, she failed to notice the surrounding. When, Kallu given sudden left turn to the car and car entered inside bushes, she came to her senses.

"Where are we?"

"Don't worry this is small forest patch. We are in town only."

"Kallu why don't you understand... you are wasting your time. I am not interested in repeating yesterday's incident."

"Well... I just need to talk to you.... No one will disturb us here."

Suman looked around. There were big bushes all around. 

"Memsaab please tell me frankly...didn't you like yesterday."

"I didn't like anything...why don't you get it."

Kallu grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick and said, "Say it again."

His dick was still hard like a rock. He rubbed her fingers on his shaft.

"Stop this...that won't change my mind!" Suman shouted while trying to pull her hand back.

"Okay as you wish..." kallu said and let her hand go free.

She immediately removed her hand from his dick.

"Kallu you are wasting your time... I am telling you...give my keys now."

Kallu went into complete silence. However, after a minute he said, "Let's make a deal Memsaab."

"What deal?"

"Let me put my dick in your asshole today. I give you my words that I won't bother you again," Kallu said. His facial expression looked as if he was requesting.

"No... way." She said after giving it a thought. She thought about it because anal sex was her secret fantasy. Her friend Juhi, who got married earlier than her, had narrated the pleasure of anal sex to her. "You must try it after your marriage," Juhi had said to her. But due to her shy nature Suman never asked Sanjay about anal sex. And Sanjay never showed any interest in it. He even once stated while reading in one magazine about anal sex that how can people indulge in this pervert act... it's so unhygienic. After, listening this from Sanjay Suman buried her fantasy in the deep corners of her heart. But when Kallu asked for it, her fantasy became alive. That's why she given a thought to it. 

Seeing Suman in deep thoughts Kallu said, "what are you thinking, your beautiful butt must have a taste of big dick. I bet you will not regret it. Your husband can never fuck your ass the way I will."

"He is not interested in these things," Suman said immediately but later regretted saying it without thinking.

"What do you mean, you mean to say this beautiful ass of yours is not having pleasure it deserves."

"Stop this nonsense," Suman Shouted.

"But memsaab you must experience the pleasure of dick in your ass. Without it your sexual journey would be incomplete"

"I am not on any sexual journey OK."

"Memsaab I bet you will enjoy even more if I pump my dick in your back hole. Please agree for my proposal. I swear I won't bother you again"

His words created an unknown sensation inside her body, which she found very exciting. She started feeling a need to try the anal. "With Sanjay I may never experience the pleasure of anal. But I hate Kallu, I can't do it with him." she thought.

Memsaab, what are you thinking...please...l am crazy for your ass. I wanted to stick my dick in your asshole yesterday itself. However, I canceled my plan. I was worried that you will not cooperate. And for anal sex full cooperation of owner of asshole is required otherwise you can't insert a thing."

Suman couldn't help making a giggle at his statement. Her excitement was rising every minute. 

"You mean to say, if I agree today you will not come after me..." Suman said looking into his eyes.

"Exactly," Kallu said shaking his dick seductively. 

She glanced at his dick and pondered over it for a moment and then said, "what if someone comes here and catch us in compromising situation."

"Don't worry about that. Nobody will come here."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Come on Memsaab, you can trust me. Did somebody bother us yesterday?"

"No... but..."

"But what..."

She was still undecided. Her gaze was still on his dick. Seeing Suman looking at his dick, Kallu grabbed her hand and slowly guided it to his penis. Suman started trembling. Her hand was shaking. But this time she didn't tried to pull her hand back.

Very gently he placed the shaking hand of Suman on his organ and said, "Have mercy on this poor cock. It is straying here and there since that rainy day and wants some shelter now."

She blushed and lowered her gaze in embarrassment. She knew what shelter he was talking about.

"But after today, I won't give any shelter."

Kallu's eyes flashed as he heard this. He immediately said, "It means you have agreed to my proposal."

"But I am worried about one thing," Suman said.

"And what is that?"

"You have very big thing...I fear it will give lot of pain. I am still feeling pain of that day in there."

"Don't worry about that Memsaab. I am expert in anal. I will make it smoothly. You need not worry about anything."

Seeing the eagerness on the face of Suman, Kallu immediately came out of the car opened the door for suman and said while shaking his dick, "come on Memsaab, I can't wait anymore."

She came out of the car slowly and again looked around ensuring safety of the place.

"Which position do you want today?" Kallu asked.

"uh... same as... yesterday"

"Wow that's my favorite position. And it's perfect for banging butt hole. Is it your favorite position?"

She nodded chewing her lower lips. 

"Well... then, remove your jeans and bend down before me. Create proper doggy position."

"No...no...I will not get naked here."

"Oh sorry I mean to say, pull your jeans down and bend before me."

There was no formality of foreplay. In any case their relationship didn't allow any foreplay between them. 

Suman again looked around and when reassured about the safety slowly opened the button of her jeans. 

Kallu could not wait for her to push the jeans down. He quickly came forward and pulled the jeans down in one motion and given a push to her shoulder to make her bend.

"Memsaab today I will screw your asshole," He said lustfully 

Kallu parted her ass cheeks and placed one finger on her opening. "It seems virgin to me."

"It is." Suman said gasping.

"Oh yes you told me, sahib is not interested in such things... but in my opinion Only fool of highest degree can spare such a seductive ass without pumping his dick in and out of it."

"Please don't say such thing for him. He doesn't like it. That's it."

"Okay sorry for that, but I feel sorry for this ass. It needs love of a dick."

Kallu leaned over her ass with his face right above it and spitted his mouth juice on the pink hole.

Kallu reposed himself taking a position right over her ass and said, "Your virgin asshole is going to lose its virginity now."

Kallu placed the big head of his penis on the entrance of her tight ass. As soon as Suman felt his dick on her back door entry she started shivering in anticipation of penetration of her hole by his huge dick. "Will it go in there?" She said to herself slowly.

"Did you say something?" Kallu asked.

"N...n...nothing."

"Nothing to worry about memsaab...I will push it in nice and slow."

Suman didn't respond and closed her eyes.

Kallu started to push in but his dick slipped away from her hole. Kallu again placed his dick on the entrance and started pushing it in. but again instead of going inside it slipped away. "Oh god it's too tight" Kallu said in frustrating tone.

"OK leave it...I knew it that it won't go in there." Suman said.

"No memsaab...it will go...trust me, there is no hole in this world who can deny entry to my dick when it's waiting on its door."

"Memsaab please spread your ass cheeks with your hand as wide as possible."

"I can't do that."

"Please memsaab it will help me to enter."

"I think we should leave it now. It can never go in there."

kallu placed his dick firmly on her opening and grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and said, "It will go in memsaab...it will go"

He pushed hard this time and head of his penis got rough entry into the tight hole of sumam

"Aaaaaaooooochhhhh...no...it's paining," Suman cried and moved forward. Kallu's dick slipped out from her tight asshole.

"What are you doing memsaab...It was in this time."

"I think I can't do this. It's paining a lot"

"It is your first time...so little pain is natural but trust me you will soon enjoy a lot," Kallu said caressing her buttock. 

Kallu pushed her down and said, "come on memsaab, let me do it."

Suman bent before him again as if she does not have any choice. She was also possessed by lust but anticipation of pain was bothering her.

Kallu parted her ass cheeks and again spitted on her pink hole. He also put lot of saliva on his dick and placed it firmly on her opening ready to push it in.

"Please do it slowly," Suman pleaded.

Kallu given a hard push to his dick and it half of it went inside her tight hole. 

"Oh... no you bastard...ouch...I had told you to do it slowly."

"This is my style memsaab, I can't help. I always make hard entry. But don't worry you will feel better very soon."

Kallu started caressing her ass cheeks to make her feel better. After one minute or so he asked, "Should I fuck this hole now."

Suman didn't answer.

I think you are feeling better now. I am going to give you anal pleasure now.

Kallu pulled his dick backward keeping its head inside and pushed it in again slowly.

"Aaahhh..." Suman gasped heavily when kallu pushed his huge organ in again.

"I am fucking you only with half of my dick. Soon it will go all the way in. then you will enjoy even more."

"Oh...no... no need to use full of it. Do it with half only. I am still feeling pain," Suman said while breathing heavily. 

But kallu pushed his dick more and more inside her with his each thrust. And finally his balls were resting on her ass cheeks with his huge dick buried inside of her tight hole.

"Can you feel full length of my dick inside your hole?"

Suman brought her right hand to the opening of her hole and found his balls at the entrance.

"Oh... My God! You have pushed all of it in." Suman said in deep surprise.

"Yes memsaab, now I am going to fuck your back hole with full length of my dick."

Kallu started to move inside her. Pulling his dick all the way out keeping the head inside and pushing it all the way in till his balls makes a slap on her seductive ass cheeks.

"How are you feeling memsaab...isn't it fantastic? I am enjoying a lot. There is nothing like fucking a tight ass hole," Kallu said breathing heavily. 

"Aaaahhhh...can't say anything...k...k...keep doing it," Suman said gasping heavily. 

"I will fuck you forever memsaab. This dick will not stop moving inside you till you say to stop."

"No... I mean keep doing and finish it now. Someone might see us. We are in the jungle. Not at the home."

"Should we plan our next time at your place."

"This is your last opportunity with me OK...I agreed on this condition only...you forgot."

"I bet you will call me soon. You can't keep yourself away from my dick," kallu said and started smashing his dick inside her rapidly.

"There is no such thing OK," Suman said while trying to make herself steady. Thrusts of kallu were very fast now.

Kallu kept fucking her tight hole for 20 minutes then suddenly said, "Oh... God I AM COMING IN YOUR TIGHT HOLE NOW. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FLOOD."

And he released his juices inside her tight hole. She felt hot warm liquid inside her when he came.

For one minute Kallu kept his dick inside her and suman also kept bending before him. 

"Aaaahhh...what a fuck it was," Kallu said panting heavily and slowly pulled his dick out from her tight hole. 

Suman quickly straightened herself, pulled her jeans up and adjusted her clothes properly.

Like Reply
Description of the situation is mind blowing. Loved it. Very well written update. All the best for next update and keep it up.
Like Reply
"Now you would leave me alone ok." Suman said looking into his eyes.

"Of course memsaab, we had a deal. But you can call me any time you need me ok. You have my number."

"Give my keys now."

Kallu placed the key in her hand and said, "It was indeed dream fuck for me. Thank you, memsaab, for giving me your virgin ass."

She grabbed the key and said, "You will not bother me now...OK"

"Yes memsaab you have my words. I will not bother you until and unless you desire so and I am sure that you will again desire my dick sooner or later."

"It will never happen," Suman said.

"Did you like it memsaab."

"I am getting late, I have to go," Suman said and rushed to her car.

"I know you enjoyed each thrust of my dick in your tight butt," Kallu said loudly.

"Yes I did but you will not do it again," she murmured to herself.

She pushed her car out from the jungle and came to the road. But as soon as she appeared on the road from jungle she found one white car parked on the road. Immediately she thought, "oh god did someone see us there?"

She immediately rushed her car from there towards her home. She remembered the direction from which kallu came in the jungle.

Very soon she found that white car is coming right behind her car. Her heart started throbbing heavily. Very soon that car was parallel to her car. When, she seen the person driving the car her body started trembling.

"Oh god Mr. Mehta, did he seen everything," she thought.

Suman's house was exactly opposite to the house of Mr. Rakesh Mehta. Mr Mehta had grudge from sanjay and suman ever since they purchased the house in which Mr. Mehta was interested. Mr. Mehta was once tenant in the same house and was interested to purchase it. He had almost succeeded but at the last moment sanjay offered higher amount and got deal in his favor. Mr. Mehta had grudge against sanjay and suman ever since. He also made quarrel number of times with them on this issue.

Suman looked at the face of Mr. Mehta. He had wicked grin on his face.

"Oh god I think he saw everything. What will I do now?"

To be continued.........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reaching home, Suman fell on the sofa, her hands holding her forehead. She was worried and tense. Wicked grin of Mr. Mehta was flashing again and again in her mind. She had the feeling that she was in big trouble. Son of a bitch had chased her all the way to home. "Oh God what have I done. I shouldn't have agreed to the proposal of Kallu."

Just then door bell rang. Her heart skipped a beat. Slowly she rose from sofa and walked to the door, her legs trembling. She had the feeling that it was Mr. Mehta on the door.

Reaching the door she stood holding the door, undecided what to do. When bell rang again she opened the door taking a deep breath. She went into shock seeing Kallu on the door.

"What are you doing here?" she said in an angry voice. "You had promised that you would not follow."

"Yes I know my promise. I have not come here willingly," he said. There was tense expression on his face. "Look something unexpected happened when you left the bushes."

Suman heart jumped inside her chest. "What happened?"

"Your neibour Mr. Mehta came to me and asked me what we were doing there in bushes."

"What did you tell him?" Suman said anxiously.

"I said that that was none of his business. He warned me that if I didn't tell the truth he will take me to security officer. I panicked and told him everything."

"What? How can you do that?"

"Look he had already seen everything. There was no point in lying in front of him. Had I not spoken the truth he would have dragged me to security officer station."

"Great, you have come here to tell all this shit to me."

"No, I have come here to save you."

"To save me?"

"Listen, Mr. Mehta is hell bent on making your life hell. He wants to tell each and every person living in this area about our jungle adventure."

Suman's throat went dry. "You are responsible for this. He will destroy my life now. He is our enemy."

"I can understand your pain. Really I had no idea that he would come there to see our secret adventure."

"Now what should we do. He will tell everyone."

"Calm down, things are under control. I offered him proposition he couldn't deny."

"What proposition?" Suman had the feeling that it was something bad.

"I offered him that he can too enjoy with you once."

"What!" Suman shouted. "How can you do that?"

"Try to understand, I had no other option. He was forcing me to narrate full incidence before people. Only when I offered this proposition he went soft on his plans."

"I can't do that," Suman said shaking her head. "Not even in million years."

"We don't have any option, try to understand. He has given us only one hour to decide. After that he would start meeting people and will start narrating our secret tale."

"How can he do that?"

"Trust me, I have seen in his eyes. He can do anything. You have to decide quickly."

"I can't agree to any such thing. This is disgusting," Suman said, her voice shaking.

"I can understand. But at the moment we don't have any other option. If you didn't get ready for this he will start barking in the street and that would not be good for you."

"Try to understand, I hate him. I can't let him touch my body."

"Does it mean that you will let him disrepute your character in public."

"No, I don't mean that," Suman said. "There must be some other way."

"At the moment I don't see any other way. If you can think of any than suggest fast because clock is ticking."

Suman started pacing across the room, trying to find some solution. But nothing was coming to her mind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"It is not a big deal. You should let him enjoy with you."

"It may not be big deal for you. But for me it is."

"You might enjoy..."

"Shut up. I can never enjoy with him!" Suman shouted before Kallu complete his sentence.

"For a second, just forget that he is your enemy and you hate him. Just think about his dick. Think about sex. Treat it just normal sexual adventure."

"I can't do that."

"You have to do that."

Suman remained silent. Feeling was rising inside her that she had to do it. Though it was disgusting but she had to do it.

Slowly and slowly one hour passed.

"Our time is up. Please tell me your decision. If I didn't go to him immediately he will start talking to people."

Looking at Kallu Suman swallowed and said, "Okay I am ready to do it. But ask him to promise that he would end the matter here itself and will not demand any such thing in future."

Smile gathered on Kallu's face and he slipped out of the room quickly. He returned after ten minute. He had a carry bag with him.

"He had promised that he will finish the matter here itself. But he wants you to wear this while he comes here to enjoy with you," Kallu said extending the bag toward her.

Suman took hold of the bag and pulled out the clothes. It was short length skirt and low neck top. They were designed to reveal than to cover. Her face went red when she imagined herself in those clothes.

"I-I can't wear them," Suman said.

Kallu patted on her bum and said, "Trust me you will look gorgeous in these clothes."

"Err...What you are doing. Are you enjoying this situation?"

"I didn't have such intention, but now things have changed. Really it would be wonderful to see you in these clothes."

"I am not going to wear it."

"You have to wear it. His condition is that you should be waiting for him in these clothes when he comes here."

"How can I wear such clothes in front of him try to understand."

"God has given you such a beautiful body; you shouldn't hesitate to reveal it. In fact I would suggest you that you should make his life miserable by becoming bold. I bet old man would not be able to handle the heat of your body."

"No...No I can't do it," Suman insisted.

"Try them in front of me first. Your hesitation would disappear. Without these clothes he would not come inside and you know what he might do after that. We should not make him angry."

Though idea was weird but Suman thought that she should try it. Holding the clothes in her hand she disappeared into her bedroom. Wearing skirt and top she went to the mirror and examined herself. Skirt was barely able to cover her buttocks. And top was revealing over half of her breasts. Her face went red seeing herself in such clothes.

Just then Kallu knocked on the door. "Open the door. Let me see how you look."

"I can't come in front of you in these clothes. They are too revealing."

"So what, I have already seen your pussy and ass and also have drilled them with my machine. You shouldn't be shy from me."

"Try to understand, I can't wear these clothes in front of him."

"Let me see first," Kallu said. "Please open the door."

Slowly Suman opened the door and stood in front of Kallu, her gaze on the floor.

"Wow you are looking so sexy. Old man will die of heart attack when he will see you in these clothes and after that I will enjoy the party," Kallu said in a lusty voice.

Suman face went red. "I can't wear these clothes in front of him."

Kallu moved forward and embraced her tightly into his arms.

"What are you doing, let go of me."

"Please let me hold you for a minute."

"You had promised me that you will not ask anything else from me if I agree to give you my ass. I gave you my ass and still things are as they were."

"Sorry I can't help it," he said, his hands moving downward toward her buttocks. Reaching on her ass cheeks he took hold of them in each hand and started kneading them lewdly.

"W-what are you doing," Suman said, her breathing was rising. But strangely she couldn't push him away. She was enjoying herself in his lusty grip. Her young body was feeling proud to get such attention. She had no idea why she was feeling such thing. May be it was effect of clothes or may be of his skilful hands which knew how to play with woman's body. She was melting in his arms.

"Please stop, Kallu," She pleaded.

Kallu placed his lips on hers and kissed her deeply. She felt the wave of intense thrill inside. Suddenly Kallu moved away and turned her around in front of him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Please bend down," he said.

Don't know what had happened to her. Kallu applied pressure on her shoulder and she bent down in front of him.

Kallu pulled her panties down and next moment she felt the head of his dick at the entrance of her pussy. He gave big jerk to his body and head of his penis slipped into her wet pussy. She gave a loud moan when it happened. Just then door bell rang.

"Shit, I think Mr. Mehta has come," Kallu said.

Suman pushed him away. His cock slipped out. She turned toward him and saw the glistening head of his cock. Obviously it had traces of her pussy juice.

"Tell him that I will not come in front of him in these clothes," Suman said.

"He is already here. Come on. Trust me you are looking so sexy and hot."

"I don't want to be sexy and hot for him."

"We don't have much time. He is already here. Go and open the door."

To be continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mr. Mehta stood in the doorway, waiting. His balls were twisting with anticipation, his cock jerking in the confines of his inner. It was almost a year since he had drilled a cunt. She was mistress of his friend, Pawan, and he was fortunate to get an opportunity. Though she was beautiful, but compared to Suman she was nothing. If everything happened as plan, it would be best sexual adventure of his life. He hated the woman no doubt, but this hatred had spiced the things further. He was looking forward to see her facial expression when he penetrated her. That would be best moment of his life. Not every day you get to screw your enemy. His lips curled up in soft smile.

Door opened. As he had expected, Suman was standing in front of him clad in skirt and top. Her eyes were on floor. How clever, he thought. Now she was behaving like a faithful housewife.

"Have you looked yourself into the mirror?" he asked.

She looked up, looking into his eyes, confused.

"I wanted you to wear these clothes for a reason," he said with a scornful expression. "What you were doing in bushes wasn't normal thing. Only whore can do such a sin. Your husband is away and you were pleasing another man with your ass. Why don't you die out of shame? Maybe you no longer feel shame."

Her face turned red. She was angry. But instead of saying anything in return she lowered her eyes to the floor. Mr. Mehta felt a joy inside. His enemy was finding hard to look into his eyes. He remembered how she was shouting at him when he had come to plead two years ago. He was standing exactly where he was standing now. "Get lost!" she had shouted. But now she was not in position to utter a single word. What an opportunity had come his way.

"Hey you," Mr. Mehta addressed Kallu. "You can go now."

"I will not disturb..."

"I said go. I don't want you here. Get out."

Looking at Suman, Kallu walked out of the door. Taking deep breath Mr. Mehta stepped into the house and closed the door behind him, securing the letch.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Tonight I'm staying here with you."

"You can't stay here."

"Of course I can. Should I take permission from your husband?" Mr. Mehta said pulling mobile from his pocket. "I don't know how he will react to the news that his wife has been screwed in bushes by maid's son."

Imitating a call he held the mobile to his ear.

"Please stop," she shouted.

"Can I stay here then?"

She nodded.

"Thank you very much. It feels nice to be back in this house. I love this house, you know," he said walking toward the sofa. Sitting down he continued, "Come here."

"Please don't do this with me," she pleaded.

"Come here at once," he shouted.

She was trembling as she walked to him. When she got closer he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap, her soft buttocks settling right at his crotch. His cock responded immediately with a jolt, sending wave of excitement through him.

He reached for her ass cheeks with both hands and caressing them softly said, "Um...they are so soft, so tender."

"Please stop it."

"Don't worry darling I'll give you more joy then Kallu," he said inserting his hand into her skirt. Reaching her anus he caressed it softly. "You like to get dick in your ass, don't you?"

She did not respond.

"You were moaning with ecstasy when Kallu was drilling your back door. Will you also give me this opportunity?"

"No!" she shouted.

He started laughing.

His finger was caressing around her ass hole in obscene manner. Suman wanted to stand up but he was holding her tightly. She was trying to take her attention away from his finger. But it was difficult. No matter how hard she tried, his finger was taking her full attention. Its obscene movement was difficult to ignore. It seemed as if he was playing some magical trick because erotic feeling had started emanating in her body. She was surprise but helpless. Her body was betraying her.

Suddenly she felt pressure at her sphincter. He was trying to insert a finger.

"No please..." she pleaded.

"It is for your good only. Let me loosen it a little. Without it you'll not be able to take my cock. You might have taken Kallu's cock easily, but with mine you'll surely struggle."

Her mind stopped working. What was he saying? Kallu's cock was very big. Had he got bigger than that? Maybe he was joking.

She felt a slight pain as his finger penetrated her slowly. By and by his full finger was inside her, her inner muscles gripping it tightly.

"Ahh," she moaned as he grinded his finger inside. "Please," she said, trying to stop him. She was feeling uncomfortable with the joy his finger was giving to her.

Putting his lips on her nape he whispered into her ear, "You are hot slut. Look how your ass muscles are responding to my finger. I'm sure they'll respond same to my cock. What do you say?"

"Please don't do this with me," she pleaded, turning back, looking into his eyes.

He winked lewdly and whispered, "I can't stop now. Not after seeing you getting fucked by Kallu. If he can enjoy with you, why can't I. Don't behave like a faithful wife. You are already cheating your husband."

"That was a mistake."

"Mistake? You were taking his cock very nicely. It wasn't mistake. You were enjoying with Kallu."

"I lost control..."

"Loose it again because I'm not stopping till I dig your hole with my weapon."

He pulled her face to his and looked into her eyes. His eyes were drenched in lust. He was running his tongue across his lower lips. Oh shit, He was going to kiss her. She tried to pulled her face away but couldn't. He found her lips and started kissing lewdly. He sucked her lips to his heart content and then moved downward toward her breasts.

Already her breasts were exposed due to low neck of the top. Very easily he pulled one boob out and started sucking it. Meanwhile his other hand continued its work with her ass. She tried her best not to respond but her control was evaporating fast. Now erotic joy was flowing through her from two centers: her asshole and boobs. It was shockingly amazing. She told herself to regain control, told herself to suppress feeling of joy but it was no longer possible.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Whatever was happening was wrong. But there was no alternative. Mr. Mehta was going to use her body anyway whether she liked it or not. It was better if she let it happen smoothly. Moreover the joy she was feeling was beyond imagination. It was something new. She was approaching toward her explosive orgasm and he had not even penetrated her yet. Wasn't it something special?

"Move a little," he said, pulling his hand out from her skirt. She shifted further on his lap. He unzipped his trouser and pulled the giant. Her eyes went wide at the sight. It was indeed much bigger than Kallu's cock. She felt shivering in her body. There was no way she could take it in back there. No way.

"I-I can't take it."

"You are afraid...hahahaha," he said, laughing. "You have to take it. You don't have any option. Slid your panties down and bring your hole right over my cock."

She felt a wave of shiver again. There was no option. She pulled her panties down with trembling hands and pushed herself toward his eagerly waiting cock.

"Move it up," he said, slapping at her ass cheeks.

She raised her back up in the air.

"Oh my god, your back entrance is so beautiful. I can't wait now," he said hungrily.

Spitting at his fingers he applied the saliva at the sphincter, sending waves of anxiety in her. He was going to penetrate his giant into her.

When he placed the head of his penis at the opening of her hole she closed her eyes and stopped her breath.

Holding her from the thighs he pulled her down on his cock. Fortunately, his cock slipped away from the hole. Placing it back at the entrance he tried again. Again same thing happened; it slipped away as he applied force.

"Damn it!" he shouted in frustration.

"It'll not go in. it's too big."

"All the women had said the same thing to me when I placed my cock at their ass holes. But eventually I always succeeded," he said, placing his cock again at her shivering hole.

To her horror, he succeeded this time. Head of his cock slipped in.

"No!" she shouted. It was paining like hell. "Please pull it out."

"Relax. Let your hole adjust to my cock. It'll be all right. Just relax."

Just then her phone started ringing. It was lying on sofa. Mr. Mehta reached for it.

"It's your husband," he said.

"Cut it," she said. She looked at the screen. He had already accepted the call. She grabbed the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi Suman. Were you talking to someone?"

"N-No...aahhh," she cried in pain. Mr. Mehta had pushed his cock further into her little hole.

"Honey, are you all right," Sanjay asked.

"Yeah...aahh..." she cried in pain again. Mr. Mehta was pushing his cock further in. he was not waiting even for the call to end. "I'll call you later. I'm not feeling well."

Disconnecting the call she switched off the mobile. "What's your problem? I was talking to my husband and you were deliberately trying to insert it further. Can't you see my pain?"

"There is no gain without pain...hahaha," he said, pushing her down forcefully on his cock. She felt the tremendous pain as his cock pushed further in, tearing away the resistance.

"P-please stop!" she shouted.

She had the feeling that he would not stop. But he did. By now, half of his dick was inside her.

"You have very tight hole. Even after getting drilled by Kallu, your hole seems to be virgin."

He pulled his cock out. It gave her big relief. But it was not going to last. He was applying more saliva at her hole and his cock. Soon his cock was back at the entrance, ready to enter.

When he pushed her down, she realized that this time his cock was sliding in smoothly. There was just slight pain. He pushed her up till only head of his cock remained in her hole. Then he again pushed her down, sending his cock into her.

He repeated it again. Then again....and again.

Suman was feeling so much joy that she exploded into an intense orgasm within a minute, her breath heavy with excitement.

He fucked her like that for about fifteen minute. Then he told her to get on all four on the floor. She hesitated a little but complied eventually.

Holding her hair he penetrated her with great force and then started banging her ass with great intensity. She got tired but there was no sign of any tiredness in his strokes. When he came into her she took a big sigh of relief.

They stayed glued to each other for a long time. Finally Mr. Mehta pulled himself away, his cock slipping out form her ass hole. He went to the washroom and suman rushed to her bedroom. Now that it was over, she was feeling very uncomfortable with whole situation. It was unbelievable that she had given full cooperation to Mr. Mehta. And perhaps he too was aware of it.

Door opened and Mr. Mehta stepped in. her heartbeat stopped. She had forgotten to letch the door. She was not expecting him to come in the bedroom. She didn't turn to face him.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, applying pressure. He wanted her to bend forward. Puzzled she looked back. His cock was hard again.

"I'm tired," she said.

He forced her down. Her hands were resting on the bed now.

He pulled her panties down and with a great force penetrated into her cunt. It pained like hell, but his cock was fully in. He started pumping his cock in and out of her cunt rapidly. An orgasm washed over her immediately. This session also lasted long.

By the time he exploded into her cunt she had experienced almost seven orgasms. He stayed into her for a while after coming.

Then pulling his cock out he said, "You are my mistress now. You'll no longer meet Kallu. If you did, consequences will be very bad."

She turned slowly toward him, hesitating to look at him.

Just then there was a knock on the front door. Both looked at each other with surprise.

"You wait here, let me see who it is," Suman said, walking out of the door.

Opening the door she found Kallu on the doorway.

"There is someone in your house,"

"What?"

"I was looking everything from your bedroom window. Someone is hiding in your bedroom."

Just then a noise came from bedroom. Both of them rushed to it. Mr. Mehta was struggling with a masked man. Masked man had a big knife in his hand.

Kallu rushed to the kitchen and retuned with a knife and stabbed it into the back of masked man. Crying in pain he fell down.

"Who is he?" Mr. Mehta asked.

"I-I don't know," suman said. "May be thief."

Kallu removed the mask from his face. "Do you know him?"

Suman eyes were wide in surprise. "He is gaurav. He worked with sanjay in his office. What was he doing here?"

Kallu bent down to ask him what was he doing there. But he was dead.

"Oh my god what should we do now," Suman said, her voice shaking.

"We have to dispose this dead body," Mr. Mehta said.

To be continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
hot n erotic...

pls post next part.....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
SUPPERB ONE
Like Reply
nice bro, please continue, its exciting one
Like Reply