Incest Mom's Needs
Mom's Needs

By Novelist Casanova 

It was early in the morning at around 5:00 AM, in a Service Apartment, an NRI who must be in his 50s, who looked exactly like Actor Om Puri, with dots all over his face, had got my mom beautiful naked and was making love to my mom on the living room Sofa.  His bags were packed and even his passport and flight tickets were ready and was on the coffee table, right next to where he was enjoying making love to my beautiful mom.  The Airport Taxi driver had already come and was waiting for the NRI downstairs.  But the NRI who had lost himself in enjoying making love to my mom, was ignoring the entire world and was kissing my mom’s lips nicely and making love to my mom before leaving India.  “Mmmmm….. will you forget my son after leaving to Canada, Sir?” my mom asked, as the NRI took his lips off my mom’s lips and started sucking my mom’s boobs parallelly making love to my mom.  Taking his mouth off my mom’s boobs, “as soon as I reach Canada, I will start the process of finding a job for you son there,” the NRI said.  “Can I trust you, Sir?” my mom asked softly.  “If you don’t trust me, put your clothes back on and leave,” he said in an angry tone.  For a moment my mom got scared that he would lose his contact and won’t be able to send me to Canada.  “Sorry, Sir, I trust you, sir,” my mom said and started hugging him and letting him make love to her, and to bring him back to the mood, she even started kissing his cheek and burying his face between her boobs.
[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Watching the whole thing in the window, I started feeling sorry for her and at the same time was proud of my mom that she was doing everything for me.  Actually I never really wanted to move to Canada, but my mom who worked as a Service Apartment incharge, where with the help of domestic workers used to maintain the Service Apartment and get paid by the Service Apartment owner Mr. Parasuraman, an Ex-service man.  Though the pay was low, the owner gave us a portion on top of the Apartment to stay and take care of the Service Apartment, so we did not complain.  Besides me and my mom were new to the city and this is the best job my 10th standard educated mom could find in the city.  After my dad passed away in the village, my dad’s siblings denied our property rights, and my mom, who was egoistic, decided to move to the city and make money.  Her only aim was to make enough money that we could buy bigger properties than my dad’s siblings in our village and walk in our village with pride.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Things were not easy when we moved to the city.  Staying at a Service Apartment, my mom decided to find a job.  With her 10th Standard qualification and poor English skills, she was finding it hard to find a job in the city.  Every day counted for us, as we had to pay for the Service Apartment for the stay, and with the money we had we could only stay in the Hotel for just a couple more days.  As my mom met the Service Apartment owner and told him that she was vacating as she did not have the money to pay.  The owner on the other hand did not want my mom to leave as he had an eye on my mom and used to enjoy ogling at my mom secretly every time my mom went out for the interview and returned back to the apartment.  There is a portion on top of the Apartment which was vacant and that is the portion where he used to hide and watch my mom dry her clothes on the terrace.  While drying the clothes, thinking that there is no one around, my mom used to dry the clothes on the rope freely, ignoring her navel and waist which used to come to full view while she used to reach for the ropes.  The owner used to cheekily watch my mom’s waist and navel and drool.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I did not tell my mom, because something inside me made me like the way he was ogling at my mom and making me feel horny.  In fact I befriended him and joined him while he used to hide inside the terrace portion and ogle at my mom.  While my mom used to dry her clothes, the owner used to ogling at my mom and used pass all nasty comments about my mom’s waist, my mom’s navel, my mom’s boobs in her saree, and how he would love to go hug my mom and bring her inside and fuck my mom.  Shamelessly I started enjoying the old man’s nasty comments about my mom.  Everytime my mom got dressed and went for the interview, he used to come to our portion and spend time with me and ask me about what colour petticoat my mom wore inside her saree; what colour bra my mom wore inside her blouse; and what colour panties she wore inside her petticoat.  Until then I never used to notice that after the owner asked me to find out, I started watching my mom change through the keyhole.  I have never seen my mom naked as my mom after having her shower in the bathroom, used to come out wearing her bra and panties, and only then she used to wear her petticoat over her panties and blouse over her bra and then wear her saree and get ready and go for the interviews.  After my mom left for the interviews, the owner used to come to our portion and ask me about what colour petticoat my mom wore inside her saree, what colour bra my mom wore inside her blouse, and finally ask me what colour panties my mom wore inside her petticoat.  The owner just loved me for sharing with him my mom’s underwear secrets.

Like Reply
He did not stop there, he enjoyed stealing my mom’s used underwear, especially my mom’s panteis.  After my mom used to come back for the interviews, she used to remove her saree, petticoat and blouse and enter inside the bathroom to freshen herself.  While she used to come out of the bathroom, she used to remove her bra and panties and leave them in the laundry bag and come out wearing her nightie.  Even that secret I shared with the owner, which got him more excited.  After that, the owner used to come to our portion after my mom left for the interviews, and go straight to my mom’s bathroom and start picking up my mom’s used panties and enjoy sniffing them.  His favourite was my mom’s panties which had some of my mom’s pee in it.  Holding my mom’s used panties as some kind of a valuable thing, with a huge smile on his face, and looking at me with full gratitude, because I have been helping him lusting for my own mom.

Like Reply
On the terrace, as usual, my mom started to dry her clothes, and the owner started watching my mom’s navel and started jerking off.  “My God, look at her waist, Ram, I am so tempted to insert my hand inside her saree and grab her pussy,” he whispered.  As I smiled at him, “if you don’t mind, can I jerk off watching your mom?” he asked.  “Sure,” as I said, he started pulling his cock out with his right hand and pulled my mom’s used panties out with his lift hand and started jerking off watching my mom’s waist and navel, and sniffing my mom’s used panties.  As my mom started to leave, watching my mom’s ass in her saree, the old man started to cum in my mom’s used panties, and wiped his cum all over my mom’s panties which covered her crotch region.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued...
Like Reply
Omg!!!!! Subscribing sooo hard
Like Reply
As days passed, the day came when we had to vacate our portion.  My mom met the Service Apartment owner and told him that she was vacating in 2 days as she did not have the money to pay.  The owner started acting kind to my mom and started asking about her problems and promised that he would help her at any cost.  Trusting him, my mom started sharing our problems, and started crying.  To my shock he helped her genuinely.  He told my mom that he owns 10 Service Apartments, he is not married, and he is not in need of money, and gave my mom back the rent which my mom tried to pay him.  He advised my mom that she was not going to get any job with her 10th Standard qualification, and that too my mom being in her 30s, and gave her the responsibility of taking care of this Service Apartment, and gave us the portion where he was watching my mom and jerking off, to say for free.  My mom was really humbled at his gesture, and even fell on his feet for helping up.  She even fell on his feet to thank you, because if the owner did not let us stay here, with the very little money we had, only god knows where we would have gone.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The owner told my mom that he would visit this Service Apartment only once here and asked my mom to take care of ths Service Apartment like our own, which my mom humbly agreed to.  While leaving the Service Apartment under our control and going on a Temple Tour to Malaysia, he spoke to me in private and thanked me for helping him lust my mom.  “Why are you leaving? Bored of my mom?” I asked.  “Bored your hot mom? No way, Ram, I am gonna come back and have your mom. She is mine,” he said and smiled at me.  As he was about to leave with his bags ready, I went to my mom’s bedroom and picked up my mom’s saree, my mom’s blouse, my mom’s petticoat, my mom’s bras, my mom’s panties, and even my mom’s used panties (which were his favourite), and ran to his portion, “in case if you miss my mom,” I said and gave it to him.  Pulling out my mom’s panties from the bag, he started sniffing my mom’s used panties, “Ram, you are such an angel to me,” he exclaimed.  “Come back soon and fuck my mom, okay?” I said boldly.  For a moment he was taken aback, but smiled at me.  “I will… I will,” he said and smiled at me and started to take his luggage in the elevator.  As the elevator went down, in the basement my mom was waiting to give him a farewell.  As my mom was breathing heavily, “why are you breathing heavily, Sudha?” the owner asked.  “I was waiting for you on the first floor, to give you the farewell, Sir.  Then I saw the elevator going down, so I ran as quickly as I could to reach here,” as my mom was saying, “Aww… thank you so much, Sudha,” the owner said and started wrapping his arms around my mom’s waist and started hugging my mom, and my mom wrapped her arms around his neck.  “Take care of my Service Apartment okay?” he said.  “Sure, Sir,” my mom said.  “Please please please take care of Ram, Sudha, I am gonna come back and help him with education,” as the owner was saying, my mom started feeling so happy that he is going to help me with my education, “that’s all I need, Sir,” my mom exclaimed and started hugging the owner tight.  

Like Reply
The owner just loved the way my mom was hugging him, and started enjoying feeling the way my mom was hugging him and was hugging my mom back like she was his wife.  “And, what help do you want?” the owner asked, placing his hands over my mom’s waist.  As my mom began to say, “sir, you have helped me too much already,” the owner placed his hands over my mom’s ass cheeks, “Sudha, I am gonna help you buy lot of properties in your village and make you husband’s sibling cry out of jealousy,” the owner said, which delighted my mom and ignoring the owner’s hands feeling up her ass cheeks over her saree, “thank you so much, Sir,” my mom started hugging the owner and started crying.  With his left hand still on my mom’s right ass cheek over her saree, roaming his right hand all over my mom’s back feeling up my mom’s bra inside her blouse, “just you and Ram, that I all have, Sudha, if I don’t help you guys, whom am I going to help,” he whispered and placed his both hands over my mom’s ass cheeks.  “Thank you so much, Sir,” my mom whispered, freeing her hug and looking into his eyes, and clearly ignoring his hands which were still over my mom’s ass cheeks.  “Alright, go call the driver and tell him to pick up these luggages,” the owner said, gently slapped my mom’s ass cheeks and my mom started running towards the driver who was outside the gate.  “I am really gonna miss your mom, Ram,” the owner said.  “I am gonna miss you romancing my mom like you just did,” I said.  “Just love your mom, Ram,” as the owner was saying, my mom and the driver came walking towards us as fast as they could.  “The car is ready, Sir,” my mom said, and the driver started pulling all the suitcases and my mom started carrying the owner’s kitbag and started following the driver.  Watching my mom’s ass in her saree, “I am gonna miss your mom’s ass, Ram,” the owner exclaimed.  “Feels so good holding your mom’s ass,” he said and we reached the Airport Taxi and the driver was keeping the bags inside the trunk.  “Keep the kitbag in the backseat, Sudha, it has my passport and flight tickets,” as the owner said and my mom opened the back seat door and bent down to keep the kitbag inside, my mom’s ass came to full view of the owner.  My mom’s ass looked so tempting and the owner, “enough, Sudha,” casually said and placed his left hand over my mom’s ass, which took my mom aback and made her stand straight.  

Like Reply
As he was about to get inside the car, “Ram, please take care of your mom until I come back and help her buy properties in your village okay?” the owner said.  As I was smiling at the owner and saying “sure,” my mom’s face was glowing with happiness hearing the owner’s promises and she could feel her defeating my dad’s siblings already.  As the owner got inside the car and my mom was smiling at him and about to close the door, saying “oh I forgot to kiss you, Sudha,” he got out of the car and started grabbing my mom’s waist, the owner started kissing my mom’s lips.  Though my mom was taken aback, she could not refuse to kiss and insult him, and started letting the owner kiss my mom’s lips.  Since there was no one around, and just me and the driver, the sound of the owner kissing my mom’s lips were everywhere.  As my mom caught the driver watching the owner kissing her lips, “thank you sir, thank you sir,” she was saying and tried to break the kiss.  “Wait, Sudha, let me kiss properly,” the owner said in a commanding tone, which scared my mom a bit, “sorry, Sir,” she exclaimed and went towards the owner and started offering her lips to the owner.  Smiling at my mom, he readily started placing his hands over my mom’s ass cheeks and pulled her close to him and started kissing my mom’s lips.  Ignoring me and the driver, my mom this time started kissing his lips back, letting the owner feel up her ass cheeks.  Kissing my mom’s lips nicely, the owner sat inside the car, and started pulling the window down.  Wiping the owner’s saliva off her lips, my mom looked at the owner, “Sudha, meanwhile you find out if anyone is selling properties in your village and let me know, I will buy them for you,” as the owner said, my mom smiled at him, “sure, Sir,” she said.  He smiled at my mom and left for the Airport.

Like Reply
To Be Continued …
Like Reply
Ever since the Airport Taxi driver saw the owner kissing my mom and hugging her nicely, he has been crazy about my mom and he actually quit his job and joined our Service Apartment as our down driver.  My mom herself interviewed him, and after coming to know that he and mom both are of same age, and his wife died in an accident and he is single, she felt sorry for him and selected for the driver’s job.  Ever since that day he became our Service Apartment Driver, and did all the hard work of picking and dropping our guests faithfully, which earned the respect of my mom.  Everytime my mom had to go out, he used to take my mom in the car and safely drop her back.  My mom and the driver became very good friends, and even started going to movies as well.  One evening he took my mom to the movies and dropped her in the basement near the lift.  As she waited for the lift, “I love Sudha, I want to marry you,” he said and kissed my mom’s lips, but my mom slapped him and entered the lift and came to our portion.  She stopped talking to him and only for picking up our guests and dropping our guests she used to call him and inform him, other than that she totally avoided him.  Though the guy acted as if my mom broke his heart, he continued ogling at my mom every time she went past him.     

Like Reply
It has been 2 years since the owner left, not a word from him so far, but every month mom’s salary used to get credited.  After the owner left, every single day my mom used to get a love letter from an unknown person, which my mom used to tear them apart and started putting them in the dustbin, but slowly my mom started reading them and actually those love letters put a smile on my mom’s face every time she read them.  The Post Box on the ground floor was actually meant for official letters, but these love letters were among them, which my mom couldn’t not ignore reading while she used to read the official letters.  She always thought that those love letters were from the driver who loved her truly.  She made it a habit to go to the ground floor and pick up all the letters from the Post Box and come back to her bedroom and read the love letter before she went to sleep.  Meanwhile my mom was dutifully doing all the arrangements for the guests.  Most of the guests were NRIs and watching them made my mom get jealous.  Realising that depending on our owner to come back and change your lives was useless, my mom by this time had decided she had to take things up in her own hands.  After interacting with the guests she came to the conclusion that she can only secure my future only if she helps me move abroad and settle there.  Though the guests used to interact with my mom, nobody was ready to help me move abroad for work.  Until recently when a NRI who must be in his 50s, who looked exactly like Actor Om Puri, with dots all over his face arrived from Canada.  Ever since he landed here, I noticed him ogling at my mom, which my mom who was always thinking about ways to help me move abroad did not notice.

Like Reply
The next day he requested my mom to take him to the shopping centre nearby, since my mom was busy and today she told him that she would take him the next day, which he agreed to.  The next day, my mom arranged for a Taxi and took him shopping.  Before going shopping my mom was looking serious, and by the time my mom and the NRI came home, they both were laughing and coming inside.  Looked like he had shopped a lot and even purchased a lot of things for my mom, including a brand new cellphone, which my mom absolutely liked.  It has been years since I saw my mom this happy, and was opening all the things the NRI purchased for her with so much joy.  Clearly the NRI guy had impressed my mom.  As days passed by, my mom and NRI became very good friends, and he started taking me and my mom to the movies and other entertainment places.

Like Reply
One day my mom, just like she used to request our foreign guests to help me find a job abroad, requested the NRI guy to find me a job in Canada.  Just like the other foreign guests, even he did not answer her positively and left the place giving her some excuses.  My mom was totally disappointed.  Realising that he won’t help us, every time he used to call my mom and ask her to accompany him to shopping malls, theatres, etc, my mom started refusing to go with him.  One evening he came all the way up to the terrace portion where we were staying and knocked on the door.  As my mom answered the door and went outside, “Sudha, I am gonna leave for Canada in 10 days,” he said.  “I know Sir,” as my mom replied, “you know I am a straightforward person right?” he said.  “I am gonna help your son move to Canada,” as he started saying, my mom’s eyes brightened.  “For that you have to be my girlfriend, for the next 10 days.  If you agree, I will find a job for you in Canada, or else let's forget about the deal.  Think about it and let me know,” he said and left the place.

Like Reply
The whole night, my mom did not sleep, and was walking around in the living room in her white nightie, with no bra inside, just wearing her panties.  “Is something bothering you, mom?” I asked and went to the living room.  “I don’t know, Ram,” my mom exclaimed and sat on the sofa.  She did not know how to tell me, and to break the ice, “mom, I heard what the NRI uncle said,” I said.  “Mom, I have to move to Canada, only then I can make more money or even I can take you there and we both can settle down there happily, for that this NRI uncle is the only option and nobody will help us,” I said.  “I know, Ram, but…” as her voice trailed.  “But… what?  For that you have to be his girlfriend for the next 10 days right?  So what? 10 Days will fly just like that.  Now it is actually 9 and a half days,”  I said.  “Ram, I was thinking about the same,” as my mom saying, I started feeling horny and so badly wanted to watch the NRI romance with my mom, like the owner.  “Mom, do this for me, please.  If you really love me you have to do this for me, it's about my future mom, don’t ruin my future mom,” I said, pushing my mom to agree.  “Ram, I won’t ruin your future baby,” as my mom started to say, “then do this for me, do this for our future mom,” I said begging.  “You are worried about him romancing you right, mom?” I said.  “Yeah, Ram, how do you know?” my mom said.  “I know mom, but you have to let him romance you.  I know he is ugly and stuff, but you have to tolerate him for 9 days, for my future, for our future,” I said and cornered her and made sure she had to agree to romance with the NRI  “Ram, what do you want me to do now?” my mom asked.  “Just go to his portion and agree to his deal, mom, before he changes his mind,” I said.  “Okay, let me change and go,” as my mom said.  “No, you are fine in this Nightie, mom, Go…Go..Go,” I started pushing my mom.

Like Reply
As my mom went down to his portion, I was waiting for my mom to come back.  For a good 20 minutes, she did not return, so I decided to see what was going on and went to the NRI’s portion.  The door was locked and as I saw what was going on inside through the window, to my shock, the NRI was shirtless and was only in his shorts, and was hugging my mom with her arms wrapped around his neck.  My mom’s nightie was so thin that I could clearly see the black panties she was wearing inside her nightie.  Since she was wearing a thick white nightie, the NRI could easily feel my mom’s braless boobs crushing against his chest.  “Shall I kiss your lips now, Sudha?” he said and tried to kiss my mom’s lips.  “Sir, we will kiss from tomorrow, I am not prepared for this,” my mom said.  “Sure, Sudha.  Prepare yourself both mentally and physically to be my girlfriend okay?  Because I want you to be 100% every time you are with me,” he said and broke the hug.  “Sure, Sir,” as my mom said, he looked at my mom’s boobs, “oooh, you did not wear your bra inside for me?” he asked with a naughtly smile.  “No Sir, I usually don’t wear them while wearing my nightie,” my mom said.  “Alright, remove your panties and leave them on the coffee table and leave, Sudha,” he said and sat on the sofa.  “Sir?!” my mom exclaimed.  “If you don’t remove your panties, it means you did not agree to my deal,” he said in a strict tone.  As my mom reluctantly started inserting her hands inside her nightie to remove her panties, her nightie rose up, giving the full view of my mom’s neatly shaped thighs.  As my mom caught her black panties elastic and tried to remove her panties, “you know what? Don’t remove your panties today, you said you have to mentally prepare right?” he said.  “Yeah, Sir,” my mom said immediately and dropped her nightie down.  “You don’t have to remove your panties, just show me your panties, that’s enough for me” he said.  “If you don’t, the deal is off,” he said immediately.  My mom started feeling cornered already, started reluctantly lifting her white nightie slowly and closed her eyes and showed him her black panties.  “My God, what a woman you are, Sudha,” he exclaimed.  “Turn around,” he said.  

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As my mom turned around closing her eyes, “lift your nightie up, Sudha,” he said in a strict tone, and my mom immediately lifted her nightie above her waist.  “What a beautiful ass you have, Sudha,” he exclaimed and went near my mom.  As my mom was closing her eyes, he went and grabbed my mom’s panties, “sir, no … not now, Sir,” please my mom started begging, holding his hands which were grabbing my mom’s panties.  “Are you sure?” the NRI asked.  “Yeah, sir,” my mom exclaimed.  “I understand, Sudha, you have to prepare mentally right?” he exclaimed, loosening his grip over my mom’s panties.  “Yeah, Sir,” my mom said.  “Alright Sudha, you can go now, okay?” as he said and took his hands off my mom’s panties, my mom started to relax.  “Okay, sir,” as my mom said, “just lift your nightie and show me your navel and leave, Sudha, that’s all I want to see,” he whispered.  “Sir?!” as my mom exclaimed.  “Yes, Sudha, while you were lifting your nightie and showing your panties to me, I couldn’t see your navel properly, but it looked sweet, just show me your navel and leave, Sudha,” he said and went and picked up his phone.  “Meanwhile let me call the Canadian immigration agency and talk to them about your son’s work visa,” he said and started calling someone, and looked at my mom.

Like Reply