ANY OTHER FORUM LIKE THIS
I have almost read all stories here. Any other similar forums where I can read stories?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-10-2022, 10:05 AM)ganuvini Wrote: I have almost read all stories here. Any other similar forums where I can read stories?

////.live
Like Reply
Thanks for reading all the stories here.How many of them have you liked? How many stories are you commenting on?

What is the use of being a sleeper cell like this?
[+] 2 users Like VELAVAN's post
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 11:26 AM)VELAVAN Wrote: Thanks for reading all the stories here.How many of them have you liked? How many stories are you commenting on?

What is the use of being a sleeper cell like this?

I will like and comment herafter. So far, I won't normally log in. I ll do hereafter
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 10:05 AM)ganuvini Wrote: I have almost read all stories here. Any other similar forums where I can read stories?

You have read all stories here,good..
And you will search for other forums,read all there ,well and good..
But why should the authors write here with lot of efforts and time if you dont give feed back?
Are we paying?
We can pay in the form of giving likes at least, and be grateful to them..
This is my humble request to you
If we dont participate in the forum,i humbly state that we dont have right to ask such questions 
Thanks for understanding
[+] 2 users Like jspj151's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 07:02 AM)jspj151 Wrote:
You have read all stories here,good..
And you will search for other forums,read all there ,well and good..
But why should the authors write here with lot of efforts and time if you dont give feed back?
Are we paying?
We can pay in the form of giving likes at least, and be grateful to them..
This is my humble request to you
If we dont participate in the forum,i humbly state that we dont have right to ask such questions 
Thanks for understanding

well said nanba !
Like Reply