Boss bitch Priyanka
Aaaaa
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-09-2022, 05:04 PM)chintufocus Wrote: My self Priyanka Chopra , business women and wife of  Nick Jonas tye founder and CEO of  Tklia drinks Pvt.LTD.

I am very self obsessed and confident personality.i always get what I want by hooke or by shook . I like taking the charge, ya am a boss batch. No one dares to challenge me  am very competitive and dangerous. I'm hot and beautiful  I like vacations and to top it all a vacation with sex. I love my body and want everyone else to worship me as a queen. Today is a very special day as my hubby gifted me a yatch and am heading to Bahamas with my private yatch alone to spend some time alone
[Image: Nick-proposing-Priyanka-her-speechless-r...-got_l.jpg]

( Myself Kaalu a black skinned 24 year old boy from jamaica i am 6 feet 4 inch tall weighs 110 kgs and i am a hunk i was doing low level jobs for a company named "Happy Travels" )

( i was appointed as the waiter for a yatch named The Chopras which was gifted to priyanka chopra by her hubby and i was the waiter in that yatch for 2 weeks )

( the yatch was leaving from the shores and i came to the jetty to carry priyanka maams bags to the yatch )

[Image: view-of-hotel-from-the.jpg]

( i came near the car to pick up bags)

goof morning priyanka maam myself kaalu ur waiter for the coming week let me help you in picking up ur bags
Like Reply
[Image: 298547802_fuuze7cuaaa4dfq.jpg](I was waiting near the yatch observing the view and suddenly this weird noice came from behind .....wishing me morning....i looked back and saw a dirty huge man trying to lift my bags .......
I was annoyed i shouted loudly...)

You bloody Punk how dare you come close to me!!!! Jana nhi kya mai kon hu .......huh naya aaya hai idhaar .....how dare u touch my bags without my permission....u dickhead
Like Reply
(23-09-2022, 05:32 PM)chintufocus Wrote: [Image: 298547802_fuuze7cuaaa4dfq.jpg](I was waiting near the yatch observing the view and suddenly this weird noice came from behind .....wishing me morning....i looked back and saw a dirty huge man trying to lift my bags .......
I was annoyed i shouted loudly...)

You bloody Punk how dare you come close to me!!!! Jana nhi kya mai kon hu .......huh naya aaya hai idhaar .....how dare u touch my bags without my permission....u dickhead

( when u shouted at me as u looked back i already had ur 2 suitcases lifted up)

( i was coal black skinned negro ) maam i ams really...i am...( stuttered a bit)

( i was 6 feet 4 inch tall ur height was till my chest still i was stuttering in front of u as u were the malkin of the yatch and i will loose my 10000 paying job)

( i placed the bag down)

really sorry maam ( i moved 3 feet back wards)

i only thought of helping u maam ( i looked at ur lips the way ur lips moved in a authoritive manner)
Like Reply
[Image: 180755765_c1181.jpg]Hmmmm that exactly what i was expecting ......respect me u morron now tell me what is ur name u morron coz i havent seen u here before.....( i was intimidated by you physic and as you were new i felt like enquiring )

Tell me fast i dont have time ........who the fuck appointed u here nigga
[Image: 180755509_ezgif-com-crop-33.gif]
Like Reply
(23-09-2022, 05:46 PM)chintufocus Wrote: [Image: 180755765_c1181.jpg]Hmmmm that exactly what i was expecting ......respect me u morron now tell me what is ur name u morron coz i havent seen u here before.....( i was intimidated by you physic and as you were new i felt like enquiring )

Tell me fast i dont have time ........who the fuck appointed u here nigga
[Image: 180755509_ezgif-com-crop-33.gif]

My name is Kaalu .... i am from jamaica maam and i understand english and hindi along with jamaican language

( i felt a bit bad when u called me with that term ) ( i looked down)

i was appointed by Happy Travels as ur personal waiter/servant for 2 weeks maam 

( a ring in ur finger costs 100 times more than my entire life time of salary )

Maam may i serve you ? 

( departure time of the yatch is shortly the captain of the ship is there at the top )
Like Reply
[Image: 185413780_b7374.jpg]
Ohhh so u are the one my manager informed me about .......hmmmm okay i was informed about u but did not knew that u are from jamaica.....well it doesn't matter ....pick up my bags and keep them it my yatch......ill come there in a few minutes....(i wanted to check out u from back...as i was very much thirsted by black man and their physic...)
Like Reply
(23-09-2022, 05:56 PM)chintufocus Wrote: [Image: 185413780_b7374.jpg]
Ohhh so u are the one my manager informed me about .......hmmmm okay i was informed about u but did not knew that u are from jamaica.....well it doesn't matter ....pick up my bags and keep them it my yatch......ill come there in a few minutes....(i wanted to check out u from back...as i was very much thirsted by black man and their physic...)

( when u gave permission i bowed my head down in respect)

yes maam as u order 

i will keep it in ur cabin 

( bag uthaya which was almost 100kgs + and i picked it up as if its nothing )

( i climbed the stairs with ur bag my shoulder was huge)

( in 5 mins i came back and put red carpet from jetty till yatch )

[Image: boat-carrousel-red-carpet-entrance.jpg]

maam ( i bowed again in front of u )

ur cabin is ready 

yatch is ready to leave at ur order

( i was standng sideways as if token of respect before u come in the yatch)
Like Reply
[Image: 187541567_priyankachopraquantico41599051855.jpg]
(I was feeling great as you were in my control and obeying me and acting with obidience ....also i noticed u picking up those heavy bags so casually ...and therby felt that u are strong and those black arms.....ufff for a bit i imagined u holding me in arms and lifting me in your arms like a kid...i wad intimidated there...)
Hmmm good i like that ....and ignored u and went straight into my room .....(after some time i called u inside ....)

Waiterr.!!!!! Waiter...!!!!
(But u came late and i was anoyyed....)

Where is this moron ....am gonna sue him now ......
[+] 1 user Likes chintufocus's post
Like Reply