Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GMAT Collection
I am posting some useful books for GMAT preperation in this thread.

Most of the books I post here are either in PDF or AZW3 formats. AZW3 is Amazon Kindle format and can be read using Kindle app for PC or Android for free. 

This has more features than a PDF, like bookmarking and a built-in dictionary etc.
All the images that I post are collected from the Internet and not my own. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 1119507677.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg]

GMAT Official Guide 2019
All the images that I post are collected from the Internet and not my own. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.
Like Reply
[Image: 39221234.jpg]

GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2019
Like Reply
[Image: 41hboaNx9ZL._SX389_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2020
Like Reply
[Image: 51KwySAXGpL.jpg]

The Princeton Review - GMAT Premium Prep 2023
Like Reply
[Image: 0375428348.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg]

1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT
Like Reply
[Image: 51cVZK37RnL.jpg]

Ace the GMAT in 40 Days
Like Reply
[Image: 71WYyddGPEL.jpg]

GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources
Like Reply
[Image: B016QXJA9G.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg]

GMAT: Problem Solving Techniques-II: 101 Selected Problems for Top Score
Like Reply
[Image: 1101881666.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg]

Crash Course for the GMAT - The Princeton Review
Like Reply
[Image: 51iOMBwpw0L._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

GMAT 800, 2008 Edition
Like Reply