SHORT EROTIC STORIES
COLLECTION OF SHORT EROTIC STORIES 

1.  HUSBAND WATCHED ME FUCK 

I am posting a story which happened about 15 years ago. 

I am Ratna. I was born & brought up in a middle class family. My father was a well to do farmer. Immediately after I finished my high school I got married to a clerk working in the Public  Works Dept  ( PWD) of the Uttar Pradesh Government  . 

Though I was virgin on my bridal bed, I had my share of sex before marriage. In a nutshell,  I fisted three young cocks. Many time I sucked cock of an elderly man. I was ready for fuck with him. He undressed me . He started fondling me vigorously but he discharged before he could penetrate me. I did not met with him ever again . Besides, I enjoyed fondling by two of our school teachers. Every time they fondled me together. Whenever they were getting opportunities, both were pushing hands inside my clothes and enjoying my assets. Both of them had inserted their fingers in my both holes, cunt and anus many times. Though they enjoyed with me for about 7-8 months they never desired to penetrate their cocks in my cunt. But both helped me a lot.I passed my board exam with a distinction. Though I enjoyed with six males, other than that impotent elderly man no one else saw me nude before my marriage . 

During eight years of my marriage I gave birth of a son and after two years my daughter was born. On the second birthday of my daughter my husband Vinod Kumar Gupta got a promotion. He became chief clerk . Chief clerk in any government dept is popularly known as “ bada babu”. 

Vinod was very much happy with promotion, I became sad on hearing news that he has been transferred to Lucknow. It was quite far from our natives. I did not want to go to Lucknow. But he insisted & pleaded. He kept insisting . My parents also supported him only. What could have I done ! Unwillingly I agreed to shift to Lucknow. 

I forgot to tell you something. During two years before my marriage six males enjoyed with my body but during eight years after marriage, even for name shake no one else touched my body. I had to remain contented with my husband only. 

Since childhood I heard that I am not only beautiful I possess a lovely personality also, I was really sad that after my marriage no male came forward to seduce me. I was 5 ft 5 inch tall. At the time of my marriage my weight was 52 kgs which increased to 62 kgs after the birth of my daughter. During the same period my breast size increased from 34 to 36D inch size. My waist size increased from 22 inch to 26 inch and hips increased from 32 inch size to 36 inch . I was very fair with big black eyes. I had long hairs coming upto centre of my hips. But my dress sense  was very bad. I was used to wear loose dresses. After marriage I wore only a saari set.  

Where as my husband was very particular about his dress. He always wore nicely ironed trousers and shirts. Though he was a handsome man I did not like his figure. Except early morning walk I never saw him doing any exercise. Many time I saw him talking with school & college girls I never heard any scandals about him. But I never considered him as a right match for me. 

I agreed to accompany him to Lucknow but I put a condition that I would shift to Lucknow only after he finds a good , spacious ground floor house . He started making enquiries about accommodations. After few days of promotion he visited Lucknow. He stayed there for two nights and returned back happily . He informed me that he has finalised a 3 bhk house in a good locality .

Finally,  we reached Lucknow. When we got down from the train one couple welcomed us by putting a garland on our neck, I liked that couple at first sight. Vinod introduced me to them. The man Prashant Singh was a civil contractor whereas the lady, Pallavi was his wife . 

Since I came to know about sex between a man & woman I always dreamt of fucking with a man having wide chest and muscular body . Prashant was such a type of man. Pallavi was a very sweet lady . She did not have a beautiful face cut  , her smile and eyes were giving her a very sexy and sweet look. Later on I came to know that she was a very popular & liked lady. 

They drove us in their latest model SUV to the house which Vinod has taken on the rent. We got down there. 

Pallavi —- Ratna, we are giving you some privacy . It is about 5 of the evening now . Be ready by 7 , our driver would come to pick you up. Not only all of you are having dinner with us you are staying overnight with us only. 

Before I could say anything they went away. We entered the house. The house was neatly cleaned . There was a  lady ready with snacks and tea. I could see a basket of fruits, juices and chocolates also. There were milk , 

We had tea and snacks. Thereafter we freshened. Since our luggage was to arrive the next day there was nothing else to be done. Car arrived at scheduled time and we reached to Pallavi’s house in ten minutes only. It was a very good house. Pallavi introduced us to their children. Priyanka was studying in intermediate ( 12th class) whereas their son Pravin was studying in class 9. Priyanka was not as sweet as her mother but I liked her figure very much. Pravin was handsome like his father. 

After some normal chat Pallavi pulled me to her bedroom and bolted door. 

Me —-Didi , why are you closing the door? 

Pallavi -       Because I am going to fuck a beautiful , sexy but an idiot lady. 

I shivered to hear her. In first meeting itself she was talking of sex. I blushed.  

Pallavi — Why have you dressed so shabbily? 

I did not understand what she wanted to say. 

Me - I am wearing such a nice saari and blouse. My body is covered. 

Pallavi — I can see that , you are wearing a costly saari but what the use of wearing such costly clothes which don’t make you look good, Ratna, you don’t know how beautiful and sexy you are ? Though, you are the mother of two children, still you have maintained a figure like college girls, But this dress is making you ugly. I am also a mother of two children . My body has loosene but not a single day passed when someone or other men don’t approach me for sex. 

She dropped her pallu. I could see her figure. Her breast were big but those were not in shape. Belly has loosened . Still her belly and waist were looking attractive and tempting. I was looking at her . She came very close to me. Though I resisted she unfolded my saari . It fell down. I covered my eyes with my both hands . I was not able to see her action but I could feel what she was doing, she untied the knot of  my petticoat. Shev caressed my lower waist portion. 

Pallavi —- uff what a smooth skin you have Ratna! . 

I could feel her hand moving on my pubic hair. She caressed   pubic area, I could feel her hand on my clit and cunt lobes. Though I was feeling very much ashamed I liked  her hand moving on my cunt slit. 

Pallavi —    Even after given birth of two children your cunt is like that of a young unmarried girl. I feel like sucking and licking your cunt. But this is not a right time for that . Let me dress you . 

She tied the petticoat. I opened my eyes . She helped me wearing saari. . Then she pulled me in front of a dressing table with a full size mirror. 

Pallavi—- darling , now look at yourself . 

I looked at myself in the mirror, The saari top which used to be tied about three inch above the belly button was now 4 inches below that.  Earlier gap between blouse that saari used to be only 2-3 inch but now it has become 8-9 inch . Saari and petticoat was tied at the lowest waist line. It seemed to me that I was looking at myself for the first time. 

Me —- it seems that I am nude. Saari will fall down What Prashant and Vinod will say ? 

Pallavi -   Don’t worry , nothing will fall . And What will they do? Vinod will fuck you more vigorously than other nights and Prashant will fuck me whole night thinking that he is fucking Ratna Gupta, 

I liked her bold nature and frankness. I wanted to say that I myself want to fuck with Prashant whole night but I controlled my words.  

Pallavi was not yet over. She unbuttoned my blouse. She pushed blouse flaps away from the breast mound. Then without any hesitation or shame she caressed both breasts. After caressing them for a couple of minutes she squeezed them few times. 

Pallavi — Instead of readymade blouse you should wear tailored stitched blouse . As much as possible try to wear sleeveless blouse. 

That was the first time when any female was exploring my body . It should have angered me . Instead I enjoyed Pallavi’s  hand on my vital parts . 

Pallavi-        Ratna , please forgive me that without taking your consent I took so much liberty with you. Your beauty , your figure is so tempting that I could not control myself . You are very lovely & very sexy also. Please let me cherish your beauty . 

Her words brought back memories  of both teachers who used to fondle my body by saying similar words .

Me —- didi , what you are doing is indecent but if it gives you pleasure I don’t have any problem. But this is not a right opportunity. They would be wondering about us . Let’s go out. 

She nodded. Suddenly I hugged her tightly. I did not give her any chance to speak. I started kissing and sucking her lips passionately. I did not plan this but it happened suddenly. While kissing lips I caressed her breast. I palmed her cunt over the clothes, I squeezed her hips many time. 

She was looking amazingly at me. 

Pallavi — What happened to my girl? It does not look like but you are very strong. In my 22 years of sex life no one could kiss me so aggressively like you did now, I liked it very much, I can see that you are a sexually starved woman. You need a hour long hard and fast fucking by a bull. It seems you are not satisfied with Vinod .

I took hold of her one hand . 

Me — Didi, we are meeting for the first time but it seems that I have known you for a long time. I don’t know but I feel like trusting you blindly. Please don’t defame me. You have rightly judged that I badly need a good sex. I have been married  for eight years but I am a vey unsatisfied lady. Vinod is handsome , his cock is long and thick, His stamina is also good, He can fuck comfortably  thrice in a night . Despite all these I never enjoyed sex with him. You are telling me that I am a beautiful sexy woman . But even for nanashake no one ever had tried to seduce me. I don’t have any lover.  I really want a real bull who can fuck me mercilessekt whole night . 

Pallavi —     Thanks God ! My husband Prashant does not have that much stamina. He could never fuck me for more than 15 minutes. But I don’t have any complaints with him. Let me see whether I can find a real bull for you. How much do you expect?. 

I shook head . 

Me ——— no,  I do not want any money . I just want a man who while fucking  me  can break each and every bone of my  body. 

We came out . I was blushing but none of the two male made any remark or comment. 

We had dinner. Dinner was really sumptuous. After dinner we all chatted for some time. Thereafter Ratna took me to a bedroom allotted to us. I put my hand across her waist. 

Me —— Tell Prashant to keep Vinod engaged the whole night . I don’t mind even he fuck someone . I want both of us to remain nude together. 

Pallavi-         Baby , you don’t  need me , your body needs a real banging . I doubt whether any one man would be able to cool you off. As you have spent 8 years with Vinod, spend a few more nights with him. Soon I will find a man of your choice, I have many female friends but you are the only one whom I really liked. We both will have fun together. Now sleep nicely . 

She bent down and kissed me. We both fondled each other’s breasts. Thereafter laughingly she went out of the room. Since evening Pallavi was with me. But after she left me alone I started feeling very tired. I removed my saari . In anticipation that Vinod will come soon I did not bolted the door. I did not even switch off the light. I don’t know when I slept. 

Ratna was tired so she slept alone. In other room Pallavi was with her husband Prashant. Pallavi said that Ratna is not only beautiful she is also very understanding. 

Prashant —-  I heard that the wife of our new bada babu ( chief clerk ) is beautiful. But Ratna is much more beautiful than I had expected. Our Chief Engineer was enquiring about you. He was complaining that you have not met him for a long. 

Pallavi got undressed and pulled husband over her. He also undressed. She began rubbing her breasts on his wide chest . 

Pallavi—-      Raja don’t bother for me. When I will need him I will go and fuck with him. I think you want to fuck Ratna. I don’t mind at all. Start seducing her. She is a rural girl and it  will not be difficult for anyone to seduce her. I think she would love nice clothes and jewelleries. Tell your chief engineer to book a room in the hotel soon and inform me . But yaar , it is over two years my cunt did not get any new cock. Don’t you have any new assignments? 

Prashant began fucking his wife, 

Prashant -        bada babu ( Vinod ) is very handsome . Why don’t you try to take him between your thighs. Once he fucks you I will be able to fuck Ratna easily. We can fuck each other’s wife on the same bed. 

Ratna -      No , never. I will never fuck with anyone in presence of you. Finish off what you are doing and let me sleep . I am really tired. 

They fucked in their normal way. As Pallavi had said, Prashant discharged cum inside after 15 minutes. Both remain nude. Pallavi slept soon but Prashant had no sleep . Since he saw Ratna on the station Prashant became very restless. Pallavi was not his only woman but he was not a womaniser. 

He got married at the age of 19 only. Pallavi was his first woman. On the first night itself Pallavi loved him so much that Prashant failed to observe that his wife was not a virgin. Pallavi was a daughter of a very rich man. When she grew she started liking an  elderly man , a family friend. Both got an opportunity and at the first opportunity itself that elderly man not only took Pallavi’s virginity he fucked her twice. She felt very much satisfied. Then it became a regular affair . Soon her parents came to know about this. Pallavi’s parents talked with that time. They wanted that man to marry Pallavi but that lover of Pallavi gave a counter offer, He requested them not to stop Pallavi to have sex with him. He said that soon he will make Pallavi his daughter in law. Though Pallavi’s parents did not believe man they did not stop Pallavi meeting him. 

He was fucking Pallavi once a week. After about three months of their relationship man requested Pallavi to fuck with another man. She did not get angry on his proposal . 

Pallavi—-     If I fuck with some one else you will stop loving me. I don’t want anyone else, I want you only. 

That man took various vows , took many promises and said that even if she become a prostitute he will never leave her. Pallavi agreed . Man gave her some tips. 

Pallavi spend over four hours with a stranger in a luxurious room of a posh hotel . That man liked Pallavi so much that he requested Pallavi’s lover to let Pallavi stay with him for few days. Her lover did not took permission from Pallavi’s parents. He informed them that he is taking Pallavi away for a week . She stayed with that stranger for a week and then returned happily . Her parents became very pleased when her lover gave more than five lakhs cash to them, Then they never bothered about Pallavi. In the course of next 8 months Pallavi was sent for such special assignment six time. During every assignment Pallavi fucked with different personsHer lover kept loving & fucking Pallavi to her full satisfaction. After every assignment he paid hefty amount to Pallavi’s parent. 

For the last assignment he himself brought Pallavi to Kathmandu. There that elderly man saw the stamina of a 19 year old girl . Pallavi happily handled a group of business men consisting of 2 Africans, 3 Europeans and 2 Indians for three days. On the last day he also joined the orgy. She alone handled 3-3 rounds by all 8 persons. Pallavi happily handled many round of double and triple penetration. All those people also commented that they never met any lady like Pallavi before. 

That last assignment resulted in a International construction contract for her lover. Beside she gave Rs fifteen lakhs cash to her parents. Within 11 months altogether she repeatedly fucked with 14 persons, She experienced and enjoyed all type of sexual action. On return from last assignment at Kathmandu her lover came to her house. He had said, 

“ Pallavi darling I am going out to another country . I will return back after 3-4 months and immediately after return I will get my son Prashant marry you. But there is one condition. During my absence you will not have any time of sex with any one . If I come to know that you are fucking with anyone I will sell you in the flesh market of Iraq. “ 

Pallavi —  I never wanted sex with anyone else. When you will not be there then with whom I will fuck !. But I will marry your son only when you promise that even after marriage you will keep fucking me. I will do assignment for both father and son, 

He became very happy to hear Pallavi . He called a lady Yoga trainer and advised her to give regular yoga excercise to Pallavi both morning &  evening 

Her lover returned after four month. He became extremely happy to see Pallavi. She was looking much more attractive & youthful than he had seen her before . But he made discreet enquiry about Pallavi . After having satisfied that Pallavi did not even talked with any man outside his family he got her married with his son Prashant . 

She fucked with someone after a gap of four months. When Prashant fucked her first she experienced as if she is getting fucked for the first time.  Though Pallavi became eldest daughter in law of her only lover she did not leave any opportunity to fuck with him. That man continued to fuck Pallavi till he died at the age of 73. 

Though after marriage her lover did not give any assignment to Pallavi but only two months after marriage Prashant requested requested her to fuck with an senior Government officer. She told this to her father in law who permitted her to so, He also advised her not to miss any such assignment. 

Pallavi completed that assignment successfully. Thereafter Prashant kept sending her to various men . Every such visit of Pallavi brought fruit for Prashant . Thanks to Pallavi, because of her sexual power in twelve years only Prashant became an A category , a priledged contractor of the state. Though he was doing civil contract work of all government departments he likes to work for PWD most . 

During their 12 years of stay in Lucknow , Pallavi has obtained 32 contracts for her husband. That means she had been fucked by 32 different men. Out of those 32 men Pallavi liked only 5 men. Though everyone who fucked Pallavi even once wanted to have continued relationship with her . But Pallavi kept her relationship only with 5 persons. She told Prashant that she would love to fuck with those five men whenever she desire. Prashant said that she is free to fuck with anyone she likes . Chief Engineer about whom Prashant talked was one of those five persons whom Pallavi liked. She decided to take Ratna along with her while she goes to fuck with the Chief Engineer next . 

Though Pallavi was a wife of a very reputed contractor of the city in fact she was the most expensive call girl of the state.  . 

It was over an hour since Pallavi had slept. Though he was watching wife’s nudity continuously since then Prashant was unable to shake off the thought of Ratna from his mind. . He wrapped a lungi around his waist . He came out of the room and slowly pulled the door shut . He tiptoed to the guest room . 

Prashant got mesmerised . The door of room was wide open. There was full light in the room. It was past 12.30 of the night but Ratna was alone on the bed. He could hear her soft snoring. She was sleeping wearing petticoat and blouse . Petticoat was lifted well abover her mid thighs. He gasped , 

“ what a lovely thighs ! I had never seen such a beautiful thighs before. “ 

Not only her thighs were exposed, Prashant could clearly see full cleavage and rich mound of breasts . He could see both nipples also .  Though he was cherishing beauty of someone else’s wife his mind was bothered about his guest Vinod  , husband of this beautiful women. Suddenly an unpleasant thought  came to his mind . 

Living Pallavi as she was, he came out . He checked in the other two rooms of the ground flower . Ratna’s both children and his son Pravin were sleeping in those rooms . There was no sign either of  his daughter Priyanka or Vinod . He climbed  stairs leading to the fifth bedroom on the terrace .  When he was halfway through the stairs he started hearing whispers . He came near the door of the room . He heard . 

Female —- uff uncke , you are much better than what I expected. I am getting tremendous pleasure. 

Prashant knew that it was his daughter Priyanka. To ascertain this he came near the door of the room. Those lovers did not bother to bolt room from inside. Prashant saw which he never dream to see. 

Their legs were towards the door. Both were nude. Prashant saw Vinod’s long and thick cock moving in & out of Priyanka cunt. He could also see drop of blood on the thighs of Priyanka. He did not want to but his cock tightened fully. He pushed hand under his lungi. Cock has started throbbing. Prashant desired to push cock inside the cunt of his daughter. 

What Prashant did ? 

Read in the next part. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 1 user Likes bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Ratna . In the last part you read that Prashant watched live fuck of his virgin daughter with my husband Vinod. Now read the subsequent part . 

While watching Vinod fucking Priyanka Prashant kept caressing his cock. Cock was troubling him. He badly wanted to fuck his own daughter. But he knew that it is not possible to fuck daughter in the presence of another man. So he thought of something else. 

After watching live fuck for more than ten minutes he came down . Prashant entered into the room where Ratna was sleeping in semi nude condition. 

Prashant woke me up. Seeing Prashant in my room I felt embarrassed. I wanted to say something but he pulled me outside the room .. 

Me —— Prashant , what are you doing ? If Pallavi sees us in this condition she will get very angry , Vinod will divorce me . I would be defamed. 

Prashant——- Don’t worry.  I am not going to fuck you . I am going to show you something very special. 

I could sense that Prashant was very angry .He kept holding my hand.  I walked silently with him. 

He took me near terrace room. My cunt jerked to see my husband fucking daughter of Prashant . I could see many dark spots on the bed. I also saw stains of blood on their thighs. We heard, 

Vinod —— Priya darling , everyone says that Ratna is very beautiful. Her figure is very attractive. But she is a useless  lady.No man  can  get any pleasure in fucking her . She always says that she doesn't enjoy it with me . Am I not loving you nicely ? . 

Priyanka—.      Vinod Uncle , I am very much thankful to God that he made you my lover . I am very happy that you took my virginity. I am enjoying it very much . Not only physically you satisfied me mentally also .I don’t think anyone else would have given  me more pleasure than what you are giving me . Raja, I am very happy. Tonight I invited you to love me but now onward you will have to create an opportunity to love & fuck me daily . I love you Vinod , I love you very much . Marry me darling . 

I squeezed hand of Prashant . He was keenly watching daughter getting fucked by my husband. They were tucking in such a position that anyone could see a tight cock going in and out of the girl's hairy cunt. 

Prashant was keenly watching live fuck of daughter. I could see that his cock had made a tent inside lungi. I could not have got a better opportunity, seeing young daughter nude and getting fucked he certainly would have been very much excited. I wanted him to fuck me. I pressed his hand & whispered. 

Me —   Both are enjoying it very much. We should not disturb them. Beside it is Priyanka’s first sex. Let’s not spoil her mood . What should not have happen has happened. We can’t change it now. Leave them  & let’s go back to our room . 

He wanted to enjoy daughter’s live sex more but I pulled him down. Since I had  seen Prashant in the evening I wanted him to fuck me . But none of us made any move so far. 

Prashant was topless. I was wearing only a blouse and a petticoat . Still he did not try to take any advantage. We stopped near the door of their bedroom. For couple of minutes we stared into each other’s eye.  Then he put both his palm on my cheeks and kissed my lips. He said , 

“ Ratna , you are very beautiful.”

I became very happy to hear him. 

Me —— I think that you believe in the theory of “ Tit for tat “. Since my husband is fucking your daughter you want to take revenge by fucking me. As my husband’s cock was going in & out of your daughter’s lovely cunt you also want to push your cock in my cunt. 

I uttered fucking words shamelessly . That must have given him courage. He crossed both his hands across my body and hugged me tightly. 

Prashant—— I am really angry. But I don’t know whom to blame . They certainly would had come close when when last month Vinod stayed with us for two nights . 

His grip was strong . Not only my breasts were feeling the hardness of his wide muscular chest my cunt was also feeling the tightness of his cock . 

Prashant—-   I do not want any revenge . Since I saw you at the station I have become restless . But I did not have courage to tell you . Ratna , please let me love you . 

I also wanted same . . 

Me —— Do I have any option ? But you will have to fuck me on your bed. Like we have seen them fucking , let Pallavi watch our live sex. 

Prashant—- Ok madam , as you wish . I earnestly hope that Pallavi would not get angry . But will you be comfortable in getting fucked  in prance of others.? 

While speaking he dropped his lungi . He pulled my one hand and kept that on his cock . I measured the size of cock with my fingers . It certainly was bigger & thicker than the cock of Vinod. I tightened fingers on the cock.  He pulled the knot of the petticoat.

Throbbing cock knocked at my bare cunt . He started unbuttoning the blouse . 

Prashant — What a smooth and silky skin you have . 

Me — I liked the size and tightness of this cock. Let me see whether it can make me happy like my husband has made your daughter happy . Prashant , that was my first live fuck . I want to know that how it feel getting fucked in presence of someone else .Pallavi was sleeping nude . I positioned myself beside Pallavi . She  was in deep sleep. 

I took hold of his throbbing cock and pulled him over me. Like me husband Prashant also penetrated  cock inside my cunt without any foreplay. He began fucking me hard. I could make the difference from the very first stroke. 

As Vinod informed Priyanka I never enjoyed sex with Vinod . But I instantly started liking Prashant’s hard stroke. Each and every stroke of his was full of vigour and power. I began to moan . I never moaned while fucking with Vinod. Not because of my moans she woke up because bed has started shaking fast . That was the result of Prashant’s powerful strokes. 

Though we were fucking with full light on Pallavi took sometime to believe that her husband was fucking another lady  on her bed. 

Pallavi —— I never knew that both of you are so shameless. There are other rooms  . You could have enjoyed there . Why did you disturbed my sleep. 

I was enjoying it a lot . 

Me —-   Because I wanted to feel the power of your husband and also wanted to cherish your sexy body. Didi , this is the first time I am enjoying a cock in my cunt . Uff Prashant you are very nice. Vinod could never arouse me fully . Keep  fucking me like this. Go deeper , faster. I want more. 

I could see that Pallavi was enjoying. 

While Prashant banged me I kept caressing Pallavi’s nude body. It was a straight fuck . We both were very much excited still he could remain tight inside my  cunt for about 25 minutes. 

Pallavi —- Prashant , in 22 years of our marriage life you could never fuck me for more than 15 minutes but you fucked Ratna for 25 minutes. 

I squeezed cunt of Pallavi . 

Me —  My cunt is certainly loose and not as hot like your cunt , that’s why he could fuck me longer. In eight years this is the first time I enjoyed cock inside my cunt. But didi , how come there is no hair on your pubic area. 

Pallavi —— I love to caress hairless cunt that’s why I shave  it every week . Today morning itself  I did that .

Me — Your cunt is looking so nice, please make my cunt also  hairless. 

Like I was caressing her she also started moving her hands on my nude body. 

While we both ladies caressed each other Prashant discharged inside my cunt. I already had climaxed, After cock limped he pulled cock out and sat beside me. 

Prashant—-    Pallavi you always make me happy but please don’t stop me loving your friend Ratna . I got a very different type of pleasure with her . Please approve our relationship. 

Pallavi—- I will never stop you fucking anyone. If you wish you can fuck your daughter also . 

Pallavi had a doubt. She said so. 

Pallavi —— Ratna, I strongly feel that our daughter wants to marry your husband . I don’t mind if Vinod or any dog fucks her . Prashant,  you will also never stop me fucking anyone even in your presence . 

Prashant—- I will not stop you. 

Thereafter we three laid side by side. We all fondled each other. We both fondled his covk together. None of us suck cock but we sucked eack other’s nipples. Prashant fucked me once more. 

We did not tell Pallavi about Vinod  & Priyanka. When I woke up in the morning I found that we were still nude.I looked at the time . It was half past seven of the morning, I put on my dress and came out. 

There was a pin drop silence all around. I went to the room allotted to us, I saw Vinod sleeping alone . I woke him up and told him that it is already half past seven, he would be late for the office. 

Vinod —- Where were you ? I was waiting for you . 

I stared at him but did not say that we saw him fucking Priyanka. I told him that whole time I was with Pallavi, 

Soon their maid came. I wanted to go back to our house but Pallavi did not agree. 

Pallavi -    As long as your luggage does not arrive you all are staying in this house only. Beside,  we have to take Munna ( my son ) to school for admission. In the afternoon I will take you to meet one of my very special friend. 

On hearing Pallavi, both Priyanka and Vinod became very happy. I winked at Prashant. He nodded. We were hopeful of having another threesome 
 with Pallavi . I wished that Priyanka and Vinod also join our party. Three male with three female would make a grand orgy party . 

It was Monday. I saw that in our presence also Priyanka talking with Vinod freely . No one commented. Both Prashant and Vinod left for office at around 9 .30 imorning . After some time Priyanka went to college. Pravin left for his school. After Priyanka left,  I heard Pallavi talking with someone over phone. I heard, 

“ Be there at 4 in the afternoon. I will go there with one of my very special friend. You would certainly like her very much. “ 

I did not get any doubt . 

At around 12 noon we were in the office of the principal of the school where Pravin was studying. Without any problem my son Rajendra was admitted in the class 3. I observed two things. First, every one in the school not only knew Pallavi , they respected  her a lot .Secondly, I could easily read signals given by eyes and lips of the principal . He wanted to fuck me. 

Leaving my son in the custody of a teacher Sujata we returned home. We had kuch. Priyanka returned back from college at around 3. Pallavi served lunch to her. We both sat beside her. Midway through lunch Priyanka looked at us . 

Priyanka—- Maa, Ratna aunty,  last night I gave my virginity to Vinod uncle, now for me also he is only Vinod. I enjoyed it so much that in the first night itself we had three round of very satisfying sex. I have already taken ‘I-pills ‘. If any one of you or babuji object to this we both will continue to love . If either of you put any obstacle we both will leave the house and will get married in the court. . Ratna aunty, I will not stop you fucking with my lover but better you find a new man.  

She spoke so boldly, so confidently that there was nothing for us to speak. She kept eating. Pallavi broke silence. 

Pallavi—— Since you already had been fucked , we can’t do anything now. It’s your life. 

Me— Love your lover as much you want. I had him enough , I will never come between you both . If you want you can take my place on the bed. I will sleep with children. 

Pallavi —- Now happy, we both are going out . We will try to come early .. Till then please take care of children . And please don’t fuck with children around . 

Priyanka nodded. After ten minutes I was seated beside Pallavi in a car. It was her personal car. I got surprised to see her driving very confidently. I asked her many time about where she is taking me but she had only one reply , 

“ you will thank me for this.” 

After about 30-35 minutes of driving she parked car in the parking area of a big hotel . She took out two black colour veils from a bag she was carrying.  She gave one to me. 

Pallavi — Remember what Sujata had said in the school that you should always wear a veil so wear it now. 

I saw her wearing that. I also did the same. Both of us came out of the car and walked inside the hotel. She went directly to a receptionist. 

Pallavi -        Mr B. D Singh of room no 201 is expecting us. Tell him that Bulbul has come with her friend. 

I saw that the receptionist talked to someone over the phone. He told one waiter to take us to room 201. We came to room no 201. In front of the waiter , that man hugged Pallavi tightly and kissed her passionately. Seeing this I understood that Pallavi has brought me to fuck with this man, Last evening I liked Prashant at the first sight and we fucked in the night . Prashant was in mid 40’s. In the school I liked the principal who was around 55 years of age. And now I liked another elderly man who was in mid 60’s . But till then  I had not seen any one more handsome and strong looking man than this B D Singh, 

I was admiring his personality. Pallavi’s cool voice disturbed me. 

Pallavi -          Ratna dear, meet the man who had taken my virginity when I was of Priyanka’s age of 19 years and this man was 43 years old. Since then he has continued to love me relentlessly. He is Brahmdev Singh , the most influential man . And my dearest darling, my friend Ratna is not a woman, she is an angel . 

While Pallavi was introducing us that man undressed Pallavi and in turn Pallavi removed all my clothes. All of us were nude. I could not remove my eyes from the man. He was about 6 ft tall.  He has a well built muscular personality. His chest was wider as well as more muscular than Prashant . And his cock was huge. Many a time I had seen long & thick cock hanging between rear legs of horse and donkeys. This man’s cock was hanging like those cocks only, in limped condition also it was not less than 6 inches long. 

I did not seek permission from the man or Pallavi, I sat on my knees near his feet. I held cock in both my hands. It was loose. I started milking cock with both hands. For a while I moved both hands on cock like a person milking a cow . In between I rubbed cock between my both palms. Soon it started tightening. I kept milking, rubbing and caressing cock. After about 12-13 minutes of caressing cock tightened fully. I moved my palm through the length of the cock. 

Me -     I think it is longer than 10 inch. 

Pallavi —-  I had measured it many times, from its root to its tip it is 10. 40 inch long and diameter is 2.50 inch. When it’s penetrated me first I thought that  I will die. Instead of the path of death this cock took me to heaven again and again. After 23 years of continuous fuck with this cock neither am tired of this cock not this cock has stopped loving my cunt. This man had always given me pleasure and only pleasure . 

Since I tightened the cock I thought that he will penetrate me first. But Brahmdev laid flat on the bed . I felt bad and insulted . But I remain quiet. Pallavi started caressing his body with her own body. For more than half an hour Pallavi rubbed her breast on both sides of the man.  I saw that Pallavi was rubbing breast very tightly on his body. . Then she rubbed her cunt on his entire frontal.  Whike she rubbed cunt on his lips I saw that almost full length of tongue has gone inside her cunt. She then turned over him in 69 pose. For another 15 minutes  she sucked cock and he licked and sucked cunt. 

Sucking of cock or licking of cunt was an unread chapter for me. 

After about an hour of oral action that man did not penetrate her , instead Pallavi fucked him from the top. Pallavi kept her feet firmly on both sides of his waist and stood straight . She pressed her knees by her palms and began to sit. She took her time . I saw the opening of the cunt . It remained open till her cunt lips touched the tip of the cock. 

She kept pressing cunt on the cock.  Just after few minutes cunt lips touched base of his pubic area. Entire length of cock was lost inside her cunt. 

It was first time when I saw any woman fucking  her man from the top. . I  looked at the time. As time passed , Pallavi’s speed of fucking increased. Pallavi was moaning also . Man also gave loud grunts of satisfaction. Finally man said, 

“ that’s all Pallavi , now I can’t take anymore of your  thrusts. Thanks Pallavi , as always it was very good . “ 

Suddenly he pushed Palkavi away and jerked down from the bed. 

“ my God Pallavi , you have taken more than two hours alone. Now I don’t have any time for your friend . “ 

After two hours of stay in the room for the first time he hugged me tightly, kissed me deeply . He pressed breasts, he squeezed my hips and also palmed my cunt. 

Man —- Pallavi, your friend is really very beautiful and attractive. But you know what type of woman I like . Soon I will fix an assignment for your friend . If she complet that assignment then I will have her full night at your house. 

He lifted phone receiver to call someone. But I snatched receiver fron him . I slapped him twice very hard. Sound of slap echoed in the room. 

Me —- What both of you think of me that I am a cheap women. Since morning your this bitch kept telling me that I will take you to meet someone  very special. . And leaving me hungry she got herself fed  . I am a guest . Both of you should have entertained me first . Now unless you satisfy my hunger to the core I am not allowing you to go out of this room. You said that you will give me some assignment. I am ready to give any test. I assure you that I will complete all assignments better than. Pallavi does . But you will have to make me your bitch now itself . If you refuse to fuck me now I will walk out nude. I will tell everyone that both of you wanted to bang me. Fuck me  now , let me see how powerful you are , how you satisfy a women ! 

Till then I had not sucked any cock. Prashant also did not tell me to suck. . My slap and words shocked them both . He did not resist when I pushed him down on the bed. I positioned myself between his thick thighs. I grabbed cock and began rubbing it on my lips. 

Man —- Ratna please forgive me that before loving you I loved Pallavi . Pallavi is the most special woman for me. I have a great weakness for her . Now you don’t have to give any test . I promise that within a week I will come to Pallavi’s house and then I will be yours for full night . But presently let me go. 

I thought a bit . 

Me —- Ok , as you are Pallavi’s special friend I will not take much of your time. You can always squeeze ten minutes for me. See your cock has started throbbing again. Let this nicest cock remain inside my cunt only for ten minutes. Thereafter I will not stop you . Come , let my cunt have taste of a horse’s cock . 

I laid flat on the bed and pulled him over me. I looked at the wall clock . 

Me — it is 6.20 now. Push your cock inside the cunt of this bitch . Let me see how this bitch enjoy with a cock of a horse . Fuck me for ten minutes and then go . Otherwise I am not  releasing your cock . My fingers had held monster cock tightly 

Man must have understood that without getting fucked by him  I am not allowing him to go . He came over me. He positioned cock on the entry hole . He gave a very powerful jolt,  much powerful than Prashant gave last night . 
Me -    Sir, you have penetrated me exactly at 6.25 . You can pull your cock out after ten minutes . Yes, that's nice , very nice . Fuck me harder , deeper, more , stronger . 

Not only first ten minutes passed , many cycle of ten minutes passed . Neither Ratna told him to stop not that man pulled cock out . He kept fucking Ratna in same pose . Pallavi got tired of watching. She knew that man has taken a energy tonic but she was surprised that how Ratna is tolerating hid hard and fast strokes for so long . Pallavi could take him inside for more than 45 minutes thatyehy she prefer to duck him from top . But Ratna is enjoying his thrust smilingly. Not ten minutes, that man pulls covk out from Ratna’s cunt only when his cock became loose , very loose . Since Pallavi started fucking with this man it was the first time she saw her loveliest cock so limped. 

Ratna looked at time . She smiled . It was 8.50 of the night . That man fucked Ratna for 2 hours 25 minutes and Ratna was still smiling . 

Ratna—- I told you to pull out after ten minutes but you kept fucking me . I thought that you will stop fucking only after I die . Please forgive me for that slap . 

Man moved backward and pushed his nose inside Ratna’s cunt . He inhaled deeply . 

Man —- I will forgive you only after you fuck with us , me & Prashant together for atleast three hours . That also in presence of Pallavi. 

Ratna became happy to hear it . 

Ratna —- Why only Pallavi, you can invite my husband and Priyanka also to watch horses fucking a bitch. 

First Pallavi reached home along with Ratna . After about half an hour that man B D Singh entered the house . 

Priyanka was the first to see him. She jumped and he took her on his arms . Priyanka shouted , 

“ dada ji , I am so glad to see you . I have started to think that you have forgotten us. “ 

Ratna looked at Pallavi & winked . Ratna understood that Pallavi is fucking with her father in law since  well before her marriage. 

Whether Pallavi watched father & son fucking Ratna together? 

Wait for the next part .. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
I am Ratna . Transfer of my husband to Lucknow was a life changing experience for me. We were welcomed by Mr Prashant Singh & his wife Pallavi. Not only that, at their insistence we stayed at their house. Both me & Pallavi liked each other very much and we became very intimate. On the first night there Prashant saw my husband Vinod fucking his 19 yrs old virgin daughter. He took me there to watch the live sex show. I liked Prashant a lot . Watching my husband fucking his daughter gave me an idea. I fucked with Prashant in presence of his wife Pallavi. Instead of getting angry she approved our sexual relationship. 

Next day Pallavi got my son admitted in the same school where his son was also studying. I liked the principal of school . The man in mid fifties gave signal that he wants to fuck me . Later in the day Pallavi’s daughter Priyanka informed us about her love for and relationship with my husband. She warned that if any one of us would try to break their relationship she will marry my husband. I permitted her to fuck with my husband as much she wants . 

In the afternoon Pallavi took me to a hotel where she got me introduced to a very handsome and attractive elderly man . His name was Brahmdev Singh . 

We would address him as BD . 

Though he was in mid sixties I liked him most . Pallavi fucked him in my presence. He did not want to fuck me but I forced him to fuck me atleast for ten minutes. And once he penetrated his horse like cock in my cunt he took it out after fucking me for two & half hours . I don’t know how I could have tolerated his assault for such a long time . But fuck with that old man was much better than the fuck with Prashant I had previous night . 

We reached home few minutes before 9 of the night. After about half an hour that man who had fucked us in hotel also arrived . Priyanka addressed him as “dadaji “. I winked at Pallavi. She clarified that BD took her virginity. After enjoying extensively with her for 14 months he got her marry his only son Prashant. 

Pallavi—  Though BD is fucking me relentlessly since he took my virginity Prashant is not yet aware of this relationship. 

I promised Pallavi that I will also not tell anyone about her relationship with BD . We came out & saw BD still holding Priyanka. She had crossed her legs around his waist and her hands were holding his neck . BD’s both palms were supporting Priyanka’s tight hips. 

Maid has gone after cooking. I helped Pallavi to serve dinner . By 10.30 the children went to sleep. After giving finishing touches to the kitchen , both of us joined the others in the living room. We saw that Vinod & Priyanka were seated shamelessly together in presence of Prashant and his father BD. Priyanka was waiting for us. 

Priyanka —- Dadaji , I am feeling sleepy . Can I go to sleep ? 

BD took hold of one hand of Priyanka and lifted that up . He kissed at the  back of her hand . 

BD - offcourse dear . We will talk in the morning .

Priyanka got up , she hugged BD & kissed his both cheeks. Thereafter she went out of the room. 

Soon after she left , 

Vinod —- uncle , I don’t know why but I am also feeling very sleepy . Will you mind if I go to sleep? 

BD —- it is already too late. I myself wanted to tell you to go to sleep . Good night Vinod . 

Vinod —- Good night uncle. 

Vinod said and he went out of the room. I was doubtful that with her grandfather around Priyanka will fuck with Vinod. I was thinking about Priyanka. BD patted my back . 

BD —Pallavi darling let’s go to your room. 

Seeing BD we all stood up. He took hold of one each of our ( ladies ) hands and walked out of the room . I caught Prashant’s one hand with my free hand and walked along. We came to the room where I was fucked  last night by Prashant . As BD has told me in the hotel I was ready for fuck with both father & the son. But Pallavi still wanted her husband not to know about her relationship with her father in law. 

Pallavi—- Papa, you know your room . Please go and sleep there  . We are also very tired , we want to sleep. 

BD hugged me tightly in front of them. He kissed my lips . 

BD — Had this angel not been here I certainly would not have disturbed you . But now I want both of you wife and husband to witness our long marathon sex . 

I pushed him away . 

Me — Pallavi, I would be honest with you all. I really liked personality of Prashant. But since I have seen uncle I am unable to control myself. BD , I myself is eager to have sex with you but not in front of anyone . Take me to your room and fuck me there whole night. 

BD —- Ratna darling , you don’t know how enjoyable it is to fuck with people watching. I understand your inhibitions. So let me make it easy for you . 

I did not know what he meant. Then I saw that how he is planning to make situations easy for me. Pallavi requested, pleaded continuously. She kept telling no papa,  no . Prashant kept looking. He did not tell his father to stop undressing Pallavi. BD undressed her daughter-in-law. Pallavi covered her face with her own hands but she remained stood there nude .  I did not resist a bit when BD undressed me. 

Both ladies in the room were nude . As I expected Prashant pulled me. He hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately. He grabbed both my breasts. 

Prashant—- Papa, I know how you fuck ! So let me love your Angel first thereafter you can have Ratna whole night . 

He pushed me a little away and undressed himself in front of his wife and father. I became happy to see his 7 inch long cock throbbing. 

Me —- Pallavi , it seems that both your husband and father in law are used to fuck women together on the same bad . 
BD-           Angel , you guessed rightly. Starting from his first girl till tonight we would’ve fucked over one hundred women together. 

Me —— then why you did not fuck Pallavi earlier ? 

BD —- Because Prashant never invited me to enjoy with his wife . Even if tonight Prashant does not want I will not fuck my daughter-in-law but then Prashant will not be able to see you nude again . He will not be able to fuck you ever . 

Prashant was so badly eager to fuck me in presence of his father that he could not understand that both his father and wife are befooling him. I wondered that when both father and son have fucked together for years how come Prashant did not know that his wife,  in fact is a slut of his father 

Prashant —- Why are you blaming me? You never ever given any signal that you want to have sex with my wife . If Pallavi wants , fuck her as much as you want . Till then let me love this angle . 

Why should I blame them ? Like them I also have forgotten that I am wife of a respectable man. I had forgotten that my children are sleeping in the next room. I forgotten that Pallavi’s fourteen year old son may see us in this condition. But , I was mad to have sex with both father and son. 

Prashant lifted me and dropped  me on the bed . Again like last night he did not waste time in oral action . After caressing my body for some time he started penetrating me. 

BD —- Pallavi, I taught him so many time with so many women but your husband has not learned . He still don’t know how to satisfy a woman. Prashant you enjoy with my Angel but watch how woman gets full satisfaction. Come on Pallavi darling . Tonight I am not your father in law. Tonight you consider yourself as a whore and me as your customer. Let me love you, fuck you and in return I will give you one lakh . 

His father addressed Pallavi as a whore still Prashant did not countered his father . He kept banging me silently . Pallavi again pleaded and requested but BD was determined to fuck Pallavi in presence of her husband. In fact both were trying to convince Prashant that Pallavi & BD are fucking for the first time. They certainly succeeded in fooling Prashant. 

BD became nude and unlike earlier time  ( as I saw his cock first at the hotel ) his cock was fully tight and throbbing. Pallavi had told me earlier that BD’s cock was 10.40 inch long and having diameter of 2.50 inch . 

Pallavi— Papa , your’s rod  is very long and also very thick . No woman can take it inside her cunt . 

Prashant was banging me but he heard his wife . 

Prashant —- Pallavi, as he said , tonight he is not your father in law but one of your customers . So don’t address him papa.  And don’t worry I myself have seen papa fucking hundreds of women. I have seen him fucking virgin also . So like others your cunt will certainly enjoy his huge cock . Tonight you will get a different kind of sexual pleasure. While fucking with my father you will feel that not a man but a horse’s cock is going in & out of your cunt. Throw away all your fear and enjoy like your friend is enjoying with me . 

Despite two & half hours of marathon sex with BD in the hotel room I was really enjoying Prashant’s hard thrust of cock  in my cunt . But the way he told his wife to fuck with her father in law excited me to the core .  Watching a man enjoying with her daughter in law in presence of her husband added to my excitement. But that had a negative impact on Prashant. Previous night he remained tight inside my cunt for around 30 minutes but now he could not control himself for even 15 minutes. He filled my cunt . 

I did not complain. But Prashant confessed. 

Prashant—- Darling, your cunt is very tight , hot and juicy. But seeing my father enjoying with my wife has increased my excitement so much that I could not control. 

Me —- But I enjoyed your each and every stroke . Let these two love birds enjoy , come,  we will check our children. 

Both BD and Pallavi were busy . Like I saw in the hotel both were engaged in hard core oral sex. We both came out of the room. But BD saw us . 

BD —- where are you going ? 

Prashant —- Don’t worry papa . We will return before you exhaust your new whore ( Pallavi) . 

We came out . But before I tell him to walk to terrace room Prashant lifted me on his arms. He walked carrying me comfortably on the stairs . Like me he also wanted to check whether Priyanka is again fucking with my husband Vinod . 

He dropped me near the door . Though the door was closed from inside we could hear moans clearly. 

Prashant—  I will fuck this bitch ( Priyanka) and I will also fuck you in presence of both. 

I held his semi limped cock tightly. 

Me —- Don’t force yourself upon anyone particularly on any family women. But be rest assured,  soon  I will arouse Priyanka in such a way that she herself will come to you begging for sex. Let’s us try to see what they are doing . 

We looked around . We found that one of the pane of back side window was not shut tightly. Cautiously I pulled it open . I smiled to see . Like Pallavi had fucked her father in law at the hotel Priyanka was fucking Vinod from the top. We watched till Vinod discharged cum. Then both of them hugged each other and laid side by side . Priyanka switched off the light . 

After about half an hour  we returned back to the room. 

Prashant— see both are real whores . Mother is also fucking her man like daughter fucked. 

Pallavi was again fucking BD from top. 

They saw us . 

Pallavi —— Ratna , though his horse like cock is going in & out without giving me much pain I am still not ready to take his assault like a normal woman . Once I see him fucking you in the missionary pose I will also take him in that pose .  

We both sat near them . Prashant kept fondling his wife and I caressed BD continuously.  I caressed both cock of BD and cunt of Pallavi . Like in evening, BD again remain tight inside cunt of his daughter in law for about an hour and thereafter she came down from him and laid beside him. 

Pallavi—.  Prashant, am I alive or dead? Ratna , don’t fuck with this horse . He made me exhausted by his sucking and licking . No one else had licked my cunt for more than 5 minutes and this man sucked ins & out of cunt for almost an hour. Thereafter he started fucking me in missionary pose but I could not take his third stroke. After second stroke I pushed him away with my full power . After lot of pleading he agreed to let me fuck from top . Prashant, you rightly said , fuck with this man is really very special. Please don’t stop me if I again fuck with my father in law. 

Prashant kissed his wife and patted cock of his father . 

Prashant—.   I knew that once you fuck with this man you can’t keep yourself away from him. My darling , you have obliged me many time so I permit you to fuck this man , my father when ever you desire . Papa , please fuck your daughter in law only when she herself wants your cock in her cunt. 

I heard Prashant giving blanket permission to his wife to fuck with her father in law. I smilingly winked at Pallavi. She gave a shrewd smile . She was very happy . Now she can fuck with her father in law when ever she desires. 

BD was still laid flat . I came over to him. I kissed his lips, cheeks and then I started sucking his nipples. 

BD —— Prashant, you just said that Pallavi has obliged you on many occasions. What she did , how she obliged you ? 

Though I was sucking BD’s nipples I become attentive. 

Prashant—-   Papa, you must have experienced yourself that how good fuck your daughter in law is ? She has won many high value contracts for me . I don’t know what she does with those men , but she convinced them and gets the contract every time . She has not yet  failed me even once  . 

I did not know, Prashant also was not aware that Pallavi has successfully completed many assignments for this man BD. She had undergone many gang bang in order to win contracts for BD . 

BD —— means my dear sweet , sexy daughter in law Pallavi fucks with other for your contracts. 

Pallavi—-     Papa, other than you , so far I have slept & fucked with fifteen different men in order to win contracts for your son. If  you want I can do the same thing for you also . 

Pallavi never told me or her husband that after taking her virginity BD sent Pallavi on various assignment. During one year period she fucked with 32 different men in order to get business for BD. On two occasions BD also participated in the gang bang of Pallavi. He was so deeply in love with Pallavi that after getting her fucked by 32 persons he made her his daughter in law. 

BD said that he has many other females to do his work . 

BD —- I don’t want you to fuck with others . Now on ward Pallavi dear , you are my most important woman. And your friend Ratna is my best whore . It seems that she has not enjoyed sex much so I will use her service for our mutual benefit. Ratna , will you have sex with others for me ? 

Me —- as long as you keep loving me I will do anything for you . I can even divorce my husband . 

BD became very happy. Then for about 35-40 minutes we both remain engaged in hard core orals. His cock regained its full tightness. 

Me —- BD , why are you troubling your cock . Let it have its feed . 

BD came over me . He positioned his cock at the entrance of my cunt . Unlike Pallavi my pubic area was full of hair but BD did not say anything about that . He held my shoulders very tightly and banged with his full strength. 

“ ohh My God ! “ 

I screamed but I did not push him away . He kept banging continuously. Though I had tolerated his assault for quite a long time at the hotel I felt very uncomfortable in the beginning. But after absorbing 10-12 strokes I became very comfortable. That time my weight was 60 kgs whereas BD was weighing 84 kgs. Prashant was of 72 kgs and Pallavi was only of 56 kgs weight. 

During the course of banging I did not feel his weight . BD was not only banging hard , his both hands kept moving all over my body. After every few minutes his hands were returning on my breasts . He was not squeezing those balls like majority of men do . Instead of squeezing it hard he was giving soft pressure on breasts which I liked very much . 

Both Prashant and Pallavi kept watching BD banging me hard continuously. 

Prashant —- Pallavi, I have seen him fucking woman of different age between 19 to 55 . But never before I had seen any woman tolerating him for more than 30 minutes but see your friend is enjoying his hard thrust for one hour . 

Pallavi did not tell Prashant that I had absorbed BD’s powerful stroke for about two & half hours . I was engrossed in enjoying different type of sexual pleasure. I heard Pallavi . 

Pallavi —- Vinod , why are you standing outside. Come , sit with us and watch how your wife is enjoying with a horse-like cock. My father In laws cock is  10.40 inch long and has a diameter of 2.50 inch . I wonder how her cunt is absorbing such cock for more than a hour. 

Seeing husband in the room I should have got very much tensed  instead I became happy to see him. Like Pallavi, there was no need for me to hide anything from my husband . How one can ignore nudity of Pallavi which was full of sex?  

He came in and stood very close to Pallavi . 

Vinod —- Ratna , I never knew that you are such a shameless lady . Many women cheat their husband but they fuck with others in privacy . You are fucking with a man older than your grandfather and that also in front of others.  

I saw that Vinod is standing very close to Pallavi. If he wanted he could have enjoyed with nudity of Pallavi . Besides, he was in a position to see that long & thick cock moving in and out of my cunt. I caressed back of BD and jerked my pelvis up . 

Me —   Irrespective of uncle’s age he is not only much better than you he is better than his son also . Before fucking with uncle Prashant fucked me . And do you know why I let Prashant fuck me ? 

Vinod — what else , you must have seduced him . 

BD was banging continuously and I was responding his each and every powerful thrust. I smiled. 

Me —- Neither I tried to seduce him not he expressed his desire to fuck me  . Last night while watching you taking virginity of that innocent girl Priyanka, we don’t know how but we both undressed and fucked . Today after you went behind Priyanka to fuck her again I requested Prashant to fuck me . I undressed and seeing me nude uncle desired to fuck me . So , now you can’t blame me for my adultery. You only is responsible for this. 

BD was unmoved with arguments between wife and husband . 

Pallavi—    Vinod , let me tell you honestly. I liked you at first sight when you stayed with us last time . Had you tried a little also I would have fucked with you . But you liked Priyanka more than me . Obviously, everyone would like to fuck Priyanka as compared to me .  But now, as you have fucked my daughter I will never fuck with you . 

Vinod —-   Pallavi bhabhi , I also liked you a lot . But I never thought of sex with you . I am sorry that I loved Priyanka before her marriage. Both of us love each other . In fact I want to marry her. 

Pallavi—     No , it can not happen . She is only 19 and you are 35-36 years old , almost double of her age . You can not marry her . 

Hearing Pallavi, my husband became sad. He sat beside Pallavi and kept looking at us. 

BD —— Vinod , like you I also had taken virginity of a 19 year old girl . After fucking that girl almost daily I got her married to a person very well known to me . I still love her very much and we still fuck on regular basis . 

Though BD did not take the name of the girl , he was talking about Pallavi. 

BD —-   Vinod , though you say that you never thought of having sex with Pallavi, but I can see that you are very much interested in her body . After enjoying with daughter now you want to suck juice from cunt of Priyanka’s mother. If you want to have sex with Pallavi and also want to continue relationship with Priyanka we can come to a deal . 

Vinod — What deal uncle ? 

I knew what deal this man BD wants . He wants swapping of Priyanka & her mother Pallavi with me . 

BD —-  you can fuck both Priyanka and Pallavi as much as you want but you will never touch Ratna thereafter . As long as you are posted at Lucknow you can come to this house and fuck both mother and daughter whenever you want . Priyanka will also not stop you fucking Pallavi . But Ratna will be ours . As long as this deal is on you will not touch Ratna . You will also not ask where she goes and with whom she fucks . If you don’t agree then Ratna will decide whether she wants to fuck with you or not . 

Me —- as long as he would be fucking Priyanka I will not fuck with him. 

He would not have accepted such reply from me. He stared at me for few minutes . 

Vinod — Uncle your terms are acceptable to me . I want to love Pallavi bhabhi now . 

And then Vinod became nude. His cock was about one inch shorter and thinner  than Prashant ‘s cock . 

After caressing Pallavi for some time he penetrated Pallavi. BD was fucking me relentlessely . I signalled Prashant . He sat on his knees beside me . I held his semi limped cock . I told uncle to pull out before discharge . 

Me — BD , I want to taste your cum .

I tightened Prashant’s cock and after some time BD pulled cock out . They exchanged place . Prashant began to fuck in cunt and BD started fucking me in my mouth . 

BD — Vinod , will you believe, your wife kept this  horse like cock in her cunt for about two hours . And now she wants Prashant also  to fuck her . She is a real bitch who never gets tired of any numbers of cock . 

I really enjoyed hearing Pallavi moan. Vinod discharged inside her cunt after fucking for about 25 minutes . 

Vinod watched his wife getting fucked both by father and son. And lastly I showed others that I can swallow cum. First BD discharged his cum inside my mouth and showing them all I swallowed all cum. Latheron Prashant pulled cock out of my cunt and began fucking me in the mouth . He also discharged inside my mouth and I swallowed those also. 

Thoug( my husband tried a lot to get transfer from Lucknow but with the help of I let few of department’s top bosses fuck me . As a result my husband remained in Lucknow forever  . 

Not only with Prashant and his father my husband watched me fuck with many others.On the other side Priyanka did not leav3 my husband . Even after her marriage she remained slut of my husband, . 

END OF THE STORY 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
STORY NO -2 

A MEMORABLE TRUCK JOURNEY - GANG BANG 

I am Navin . I am presently 73 years old. I am narrating a story which happened when I was only a young boy. 

That time my father was working as a clerk in a private but reputed industrial establishment . One of our uncle was an excise inspector. That time he was posted in the hub of glass articles making industries. Since that place was at a distance of about three hours journey we were visiting each other’s place frequently.  

During one summer vacation we visited uncle’s house . We stayed there for a couple of days. Then our plan was to visit our native place which was over four hundred kms away. Our uncle informed that one of the Ashok Layland Truck carrying glass articles is going to the town close to our native. He said that the truck belongs to on of his trusted clues so we can travel in that truck safely. Since train or bus journey were very tiresome those days , my father opted to travel by that truck. 

Our uncle advised as well as warned truck driver and cleaner to take good care of us during the long journey of about 12 hours. 

If any of you had seen those trucks , you would recall that in the driver’s cabin there used to be about a 5 ft long bench behind the driver’s seat . My father seemed satisfied with the attangements. 

Finally , we boarded the truck at around 3.30 afternoon. Driver said that they will reach destination early morning the next day . 

Let me tell you about people who took that fateful journey . 

My father was about 42 years old. He was a strong built man but he was a very simple man. He used to trust everyone. 

My mother Renuka was about 35/36 years old . She was quite healthy , having right amount of flesh at right places . She was very much liked not only by men but by females also . She was very polite with everyone . And most importantly, she was beautiful as well as attractive. Till then I had not heard any scandals about my
mother. In fact, before that fateful journey I was knowing her as a mother only . But that journey changed my views about her as well as about all other females. 

Like my father I was also of strong buildup . Both father & son were doing regular exercise. When truck started , mother sat just behind driver’s seat . I sat beside her . Father took seat beside me and the cleaner took window seat beside father . 

My father talked freely with both the driver and the cleaner . Driver was of good health. He was looking quite strong. Where as cleaner was of normal figure , but he was handsome and young .Father enquired about their family and also told them about ourselves. 

Cleaner/—- Sahab , please forgive us but we have never seen any woman so beautiful like your wife . You are really very fortunate to have such a lovely  ady as your wife. 

Drivet — yes sir , Debu is right . We are travelling a lot . We must have seen thousands of women but we never saw any one better than your wife. 

Mother —- Don’t talk rubbish . I am like any other woman . 

After driving for about one & half hour driver stopped truck near a road side restaurant. 

Before getting down from the truck both driver and cleaner talked in local dialect . I heard each and every word they spoke . But I could not make out which machhali / fish both were talking about. 

Cleaner—- Gutu, do something . Tonight we must taste and eat fresh and hot machhli . Do something , I am very hungry for the fish. 

Driver —- yes, I also liked the fish . But it seems that the fish you are talking about is of very clean water. It would be very difficult to catch such fish . Beside, our masters will get very angry. He may throw us on the road. 

Cleaner— Forget master , do something to keep the owner of the fish away . I am ready to take all type of risk for such clean water fish . 

Driver —- Debu , are you ready for taking a risk?. 

Cleaner-   Yes guru , I am ready for any consequences. 

I did not understand what they talked about . Mother’s face had no expression. 

Father — About which fish both of you are talking ? Pay the right price and buy the fish. 

Both driver and cleaner nodded. 

Driver—- Saahab , before it starts raining, let’s go and have something to eat & drink . 

Driver got down from his side . Cleaner got down from the other side . He helped me to get down . He took my mother's hands also and pulled her down . In order to balance herself,  she put one of her hand on the cleaner's chest . Father also got down. We all entered that hotel. Mother whispered something in my ear. I asked the cleaner and cleaner took her towards the urinal . I don’t know what transcribed between them . Both returned after about ten minutes. After they returned, my father and I also went for urination . On return I saw mother talking with the cleaner laughingly. My father also joined them. 

We all had hot snacks with tasty tea . Mother liked tea so much that she ordered for the second cup . 

Father —- Bhsi , it’s a long journey. Can I get something so that we can get good sleep . Journey will pass out fast . 

Driver nodded . He talked with few people around and someone gave him a pouch containing few laddus. Driver gave one laddu to  each to us . 

Driver —- Sahab , these are laddus of bhaang / opium. You eat it and you will not know when journey came to an end. Father happily took that but both of us ( me & mother ) returned that to him. 

Mother—- I don’t have any problem with sleep and Munna ( me ) is too young for such things . 

Driver did not insist . But my father took that pouch and paid the man few notes. 

Cleaner—- let’s go inside the truck , it is going to rain heavily. 

It was the beginning of the rainy season. There was loud thunder and lightning. We walked towards the truck . But it started raining  . I ran fast and boarded the truck. Father followed me . Driver also took his seat from the other side . But , by the time mother came near the truck she was wet. I don’t know whether father saw it or not but I saw it clearly . Cleaner pushed both her hips with his both hands and I pulled her up . 

Now father has taken seat where mother was sitting earlier . 

Cleaner also boarded . He pulled the door shut. Cleaner kept  caressing  and pressing her hips and thighs. He was standing very close to her. Their bodies were rubbing each other. Neither mother pushed his hands away nor she told him to remove his  hand. His hand remained moving over his hips and thighs. After a couple of minutes she sat beside father . 

Cleaner—— Saahab , madam’s  cloth is fully wet . She may get sick , tell her to remove the saari . 

Father moved his hands over her thighs and sides. 

Father —- yes Renu , he is right . Your saari is wet . Remove it . 

Mother looked sternly at father but she started unfolding saari. She did not get up from the seat but pulled her saari out of her body . Instead of keeping  saari aside or giving that to me or father she gave that to cleaner. 

Mother — spread it in such a way that it gets dried up early . 

Cleaner spread that saare on the bonnet . 

Neither she herself get up to get another saari  nor father told her  to wear another saari . Our both suitcase and bag were kept overhead. She sat comfortably. I wanted to sit beside her but cleaner took hold of my hand . 

Cleaner/— Munna , let your parents sit comfortably. You sit on this chair . 

Then I gave attention. While we were at the hotel someone put a chair and a car seat inside the cabin . Chair was kept in the corner very close to the windscreen. Car seat was kept beside that . 

Mother  ( to the cleaner)—- you sit on the chair let Munna sit beside me. 

Driver — madam , he ( cleaner ) has to take stock of traffic so he necessarily has to sit close to the window so that he can look outside now & then . I think it would be better for both of you & sahab if Munna sits on chair . He will also feel comfortable there. 

Mother —- ok , why that seat of car is here?  It was not there earlier. 

Driver — if anyone of you would like to sleep , that seat would be kept on this bonnet and you can lie-down very comfortably. It is very cozy . 

Though I had crossed my 18th birthday I did not have any experience of sex. Except girls of our family I did not have any girlfriend. I had heard stories of sex . I also heard that rich people buy girls and ladies for sex. Only time when I had squeezed breasts of bhabhis , cousin sisters and other ladies was on the day of Holi . Till that time I did not have even thought that both these cleaner and driver had made up their mind to fuck my mother in the running truck. My parents also did not sense that . Mother told me to sit on the chair . 

I sat on the chair . 

Cleaner—- madam , let sahab sit  properly. Please move this side . 

Mother looked sternly at the cleaner. She whispered something to him . 

( in fact she told him -“ should I sit on your lap “ ) 

Mother —— don’t address me madam. I don’t like it . Both of you are of my age only . You can call me by my name . My name is Renuka. I liked to be called Renu . 

Mother said and she moved towards cleaner. Her thighs touched highs of the cleaner. Though mother said that both of them are of her age but that was not correct. My mother Renu was of 35-36 years, driver was in mid 40s whereas cleaner was only of 24-25 years. In hotel also I had seen that mother was talking freely with this cleaner. Here also she sat so close to him. Though, driver was looking more strong and masculine than the cleaner. It seemed that she liked cleaner more 

( while the cleaner took Renu towards the urinal in the hotel,  all along he kept appreciating her beauty . He told her that not only her face , each and every limb is best. He also told her in open words that her breasts ( chuchi) are best . When he said that he has never seen such an attractive pair of breasts she softly slapped him on his cheeks . He directed her towards the urinal . Not only that,  he waited for her. She came out and became very pleased to see him waiting for her . While returning back she teased him that he wants to marry a woman of his mother’s age . And she blushed when he said in clear words that he really wants to marry her so that he can enjoy looking at her nude body and fuck her day and night . She was a rural woman. Type of talk she had with the cleaner was a common talk . Cleaner was not the only one many men had told her that they want to fuck her day and night . She did not get angry with the cleaner instead she liked his boldness. She did not tell him but she made up her mind that if opportunity comes she will allow this cleaner to fondle her body . That’s why when cleaner caressed and pressed her hips and thighs she did not object at all . In fact she enjoyed that some one is bold enough to fondle her in presence of her husband and son.) 

And now she was seated beside that cleaner. Their thighs were rubbing each other. 

Driver was trying to concentrate  on the driving but he could not resist temptations. Every now & then he was glancing towards my mother . She was seated in a petticoat and blouse . It was not at all an exciting scene for me. I was used to see her in this dress. Many times I saw her topless. Many time I saw her moving in the house wrapping a towel around her waist. 

But both the driver & cleaner were extremely excited to see my mother in blood red colour petticoat and blouse . 

No one talked for sometime . It was already dark all around . One dim light was on inside the cabin. 

Cleaner— Guru , switch off the light . 

Cleaner told the driver to switch off the light but mother promptly countered. 

“ no , let’s this light be on “ 

She said and smilingly looked at the cleaner. 

Driver —- this much light will remain on all the time . 

Few more minutes passed . I looked at them and I felt my cock tightening . I saw one of his around the waist of my mother and other hand on her thighs . Mother pushed his hand away from her thighs . 

Mother -   Debu, it seems that you are seeing a woman for the first time . Why are you troubling me ? If you want a woman so much then go to your wife or find some randi . I am not a randi . 

She talked loudly. 

Driver —- Renu , it is not his fault . Anyone who will see you even once would like to fuck you day and night . I am on the road for over 15 years now . I am fucking randi and also women of good houses regularly but I never seen such a beautiful woman like you . Please have mercy on you . 

I was listening to their talks . I never knew that my mother can talk so dirty . 

Mother asked name of the driver. He replied , 

“ Balvant “ 

Mother —- Balvant, you said that you have fucked many women . I believe you . Then you must have experienced that irrespective of women , when you penetrate any women you get same kind of pleasure and satisfaction. 

She asked driver but Debu replied . I again saw his hand on her upper thighs . 

Debu —- Renu darling, guru ( driver ) might have fucked hundreds of women. But , so far I have penetrated my cock in thirteen cunts only . Two of them were virgin . When I fucked my wife frst she was not virgin. No doubt penetrating cock inside count of any women itself give a sense of satisfaction but it does not give same type of pleasure. I did not enjoy with three others of my women. 

Driver—- Debu is right . Like different men gives different type of  pleasure to the same woman, man also enjoy and get pleasure differently from different women. You are so beautiful and attractive . Many men must have fucked you . So you know how different pleasure you get from different men. How many cocks have entered into your cunt . 

Driver was speaking and I saw that Debu hugged my mother tightly and kissed her cheeks. Somehow she pulled herself away . She did not scold cleaner . She pushed his hands away from her thighs . 

Mother —- Balvant dear , never ask any women about her lovers or men with whom she fucked . I don’t know whether I am beautiful or not but my daughter Rashmi who is one & hand year younger to Munna is very very beautiful. I am very happy with my husband . Munni’s father fucks me daily and I am very happy and satisfied with him. Now let me sleep . Uff Debu , you are very bad , don’t squeeze my cunt . 

I saw Debi’s hand between thighs of my mother. Though she “ don’t squeeze my cunt “ , she did not pushed his hands away . And suddenly Debu’s other hand reached on mound of one breast . He squeezed breasts. 

Debu —— Guru, these breasts are tighter as well much bigger than the breasts of Rupa. 

Mother again did not make any move to push his hands away . She has accepted her fate that both of these men are bound to fuck her in presence of her son and husband . She understood that she or her son can not fight and stop them . Her husband was in deep sleep . He was under influence of opium . 

Mother — Who is Rupa ? 

Driver —- She daughter of our owner Gupta ji . She is only 20 years old and we both have fucked her togther twice . 

Mother -  It seems both of you are obsessed with my beauty . I am ready to show you my real beauty but nothing is free . And Debu, if you don’t move your hands away from me I will complain to Munni’s uncle and you know what he will do to both of you and also your masters. 

Debu pulled his hands away and sat straight . 

Driver —- Debu , see how much money we are having ? 

Hearing driver , the cleaner opened a drawer which was exactly below where mother was sitting. He took out a black bag. He emptied the bag on the seat beside mother . Mother did not touch money . Debu counted . 

Debu —- it is seven thousand thre hundred fifty . 

Driver — give her all , we will borrow from Sardar . 

Debu put those currency back in the bag and gave that bag to mother . She took the bag and gave that to me. 

Mother —- for this money I will sit nude inside the truck . Both of you can fondle me as much as both of you can but no penetration , no Chudai. Debu , except penetration do whatever you like to do . 

Driver — but we both want to fuck you whole night , as many time as we can do . Please let us fuck you once each & then at next stop we will give you more . 

There was silence for few minutes . 

Mother — Give another three thousand. Thereafter both of you can fuck me . Till then just keep looking at me. 

She stood up . Because of low roof she could not stand erect . 

Mother — Debu, undress me . 

Forget driver and cleaner, my mother has also forgotten me. Father was in deep sleep but I was wide awake . Still she told someone else to undress her . But before undressing her Debu himself became nude . I smiled to see his cock . It was almost of my size both in thickness and length . But mother did not say anything. 

As such Renuka liked Debu . While he was wearing loose she did not give any thought to his features. But she got impressed by seeing his wide and muscular chest . She also loves liked the cock of Debu which was fully tightened and saluting her . Though she liked the length and thickness of the cock she remained quite. 

Debu stood behind my mother . I could see his cock pushing between hips of mother . He pushed both his hands through sides of mother . He squeezed breasts few times and doing so he unbuttoned the blouse . He pulled flaps apart . 

Debu —- Guru see these maals. Did you ever see such a nice looking big and hard breasts. I can’t believe that mother of two grown up child can have such a nice figure. 

Driver —- Munna , pull blouse off your mother’s body . 

I thought that mother would get angry on hearing driver . But she did not say a word. I got up and without speaking a word I pulled blouse off her body . I could not control my self . My both hands began moving on her body . As Debu was holding her both breasts I did not touch breasts . I moved hand over her belly and sides . 

Me —— maa, though I have seen you half nude , I have seen your breasts many time but I did not know that that your skin is soo smooth . 

Mother did not tell me to stop touching her . 

Driver —- Munna , put that seat on the bonnet . 

Debu was enjoying with the breasts of my mother . I lifted that car seat and put it on the bonnet . Driver told me to pull out a bedsheet and pillow from the same drawer. I had seen Debu taking out bag full of money . So I pulled out a bed sheet and pillow from there. I covered that car seat with the bedsheet . I also placed pillow as driver directed me . 

Driver — Munna , you said that you have seen your mother topless many time but did you see the place from where you have come out . That holy place is covered by that red petticoat . Pull that off and see your birthplace . You can do puja of that divine hole . Let us see how she keep your birthplace ? Remove petticoat. 

Like both of them I was also hypnotised by the beauty and nudity of my mother . I did not think a bit . I pulled off petticoat. It fell down and my mother was standing nude . 

I did not wait for driver’s instruction. I bend , I caressed her pubic area, I kissed cunt many time . No one has ever told me about how to live a hunt , I ran my tongue tip along the length of slit of her pubic area. She did not push me away . After kissing and caressing cunt few times I moved away . 

Cleaner pushed her on the bonnet . He placed her head nicely on the bed. Cleaner positioned himself between his legs . 

Mother pushed her one hand down and took hold of his cock . 

Mother —- I said , no penetration means no penetration. Beside, when I myself was getting nude shamelessly in presence of husband and son then what was the need of telling son to touch mother’s cunt. I know it very well that after seeing me nude with you people , if not tonight then very soon he will also fuck me . Now I am behaving worst than a randi so I will take don’s cock in my cunt happily. But unless you pay me full no penetration by any body . Balvant show me your cock and Munna , if you also want your mother to see your cock you can also undress. 

Telling that mother moved her other hand between thighs of Balvant. He did not brake truck. He just slowed down, drove it on the side of the road and pulled his trouser and underwear down . Mother pushed those down on his knees . I saw mother holding yet another cock . Cock of Balvant was long , at least 8 inch long. Not only that it was thicker than cock of mine as well as of Debu . Mother kept pressing that cock . 

Mother —.   man , how are you pushing such a thick cock in any cunt?  I am fucking now for long still  
I will not be able to take this rod easily in my cunt . Debu , don’t hesitate , other than penetrating cock in my cunt or ass hole you can do anything you desire. 

Now she was holding two cocks , one each in her two hands. As She said , many times I had seen her topless and semi nude condition. But that was the first time I saw her totally nude . She was nude in presence of her young 19 years old son. Not only that she was holding two cocks in her hands. I concluded that she must have been fucking around without our knowledge. 

It seems she read my mind . 

Mother —— beta ( me ) , seeing me acting so shamelessly you would be thinking that I am a slut . I have fucked with many men . But my son, whatever promise you take , in the name of God and your loving sister I say that before this fateful night except your father , no one else had seen me nude or fucked me . I myself don’t know that why I have started behaving so shamelessly. 

‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 2 users Like bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
STORY NO -2 

A MEMORABLE TRUCK JOURNEY - GANG BANG 

I am Navin . I am presently 73 years old. I am narrating a story which happened when I was only a young boy. 

That time my father was working as a clerk in a private but reputed industrial establishment . One of our uncle was an excise inspector. That time he was posted in the hub of glass articles making industries. Since that place was at a distance of about three hours journey we were visiting each other’s place frequently.  

During one summer vacation we visited uncle’s house . We stayed there for a couple of days. Then our plan was to visit our native place which was over four hundred kms away. Our uncle informed that one of the Ashok Layland Truck carrying glass articles is going to the town close to our native. He said that the truck belongs to on of his trusted clues so we can travel in that truck safely. Since train or bus journey were very tiresome those days , my father opted to travel by that truck. 

Our uncle advised as well as warned truck driver and cleaner to take good care of us during the long journey of about 12 hours. 

If any of you had seen those trucks , you would recall that in the driver’s cabin there used to be about a 5 ft long bench behind the driver’s seat . My father seemed satisfied with the attangements. 

Finally , we boarded the truck at around 3.30 afternoon. Driver said that they will reach destination early morning the next day . 

Let me tell you about people who took that fateful journey . 

My father was about 42 years old. He was a strong built man but he was a very simple man. He used to trust everyone. 

My mother Renuka was about 35/36 years old . She was quite healthy , having right amount of flesh at right places . She was very much liked not only by men but by females also . She was very polite with everyone . And most importantly, she was beautiful as well as attractive. Till then I had not heard any scandals about my
mother. In fact, before that fateful journey I was knowing her as a mother only . But that journey changed my views about her as well as about all other females. 

Like my father I was also of strong buildup . Both father & son were doing regular exercise. When truck started , mother sat just behind driver’s seat . I sat beside her . Father took seat beside me and the cleaner took window seat beside father . 

My father talked freely with both the driver and the cleaner . Driver was of good health. He was looking quite strong. Where as cleaner was of normal figure , but he was handsome and young .Father enquired about their family and also told them about ourselves. 

Cleaner/—- Sahab , please forgive us but we have never seen any woman so beautiful like your wife . You are really very fortunate to have such a lovely  ady as your wife. 

Drivet — yes sir , Debu is right . We are travelling a lot . We must have seen thousands of women but we never saw any one better than your wife. 

Mother —- Don’t talk rubbish . I am like any other woman . 

After driving for about one & half hour driver stopped truck near a road side restaurant. 

Before getting down from the truck both driver and cleaner talked in local dialect . I heard each and every word they spoke . But I could not make out which machhali / fish both were talking about. 

Cleaner—- Gutu, do something . Tonight we must taste and eat fresh and hot machhli . Do something , I am very hungry for the fish. 

Driver —- yes, I also liked the fish . But it seems that the fish you are talking about is of very clean water. It would be very difficult to catch such fish . Beside, our masters will get very angry. He may throw us on the road. 

Cleaner— Forget master , do something to keep the owner of the fish away . I am ready to take all type of risk for such clean water fish . 

Driver —- Debu , are you ready for taking a risk?. 

Cleaner-   Yes guru , I am ready for any consequences. 

I did not understand what they talked about . Mother’s face had no expression. 

Father — About which fish both of you are talking ? Pay the right price and buy the fish. 

Both driver and cleaner nodded. 

Driver—- Saahab , before it starts raining, let’s go and have something to eat & drink . 

Driver got down from his side . Cleaner got down from the other side . He helped me to get down . He took my mother's hands also and pulled her down . In order to balance herself,  she put one of her hand on the cleaner's chest . Father also got down. We all entered that hotel. Mother whispered something in my ear. I asked the cleaner and cleaner took her towards the urinal . I don’t know what transcribed between them . Both returned after about ten minutes. After they returned, my father and I also went for urination . On return I saw mother talking with the cleaner laughingly. My father also joined them. 

We all had hot snacks with tasty tea . Mother liked tea so much that she ordered for the second cup . 

Father —- Bhsi , it’s a long journey. Can I get something so that we can get good sleep . Journey will pass out fast . 

Driver nodded . He talked with few people around and someone gave him a pouch containing few laddus. Driver gave one laddu to  each to us . 

Driver —- Sahab , these are laddus of bhaang / opium. You eat it and you will not know when journey came to an end. Father happily took that but both of us ( me & mother ) returned that to him. 

Mother—- I don’t have any problem with sleep and Munna ( me ) is too young for such things . 

Driver did not insist . But my father took that pouch and paid the man few notes. 

Cleaner—- let’s go inside the truck , it is going to rain heavily. 

It was the beginning of the rainy season. There was loud thunder and lightning. We walked towards the truck . But it started raining  . I ran fast and boarded the truck. Father followed me . Driver also took his seat from the other side . But , by the time mother came near the truck she was wet. I don’t know whether father saw it or not but I saw it clearly . Cleaner pushed both her hips with his both hands and I pulled her up . 

Now father has taken seat where mother was sitting earlier . 

Cleaner also boarded . He pulled the door shut. Cleaner kept  caressing  and pressing her hips and thighs. He was standing very close to her. Their bodies were rubbing each other. Neither mother pushed his hands away nor she told him to remove his  hand. His hand remained moving over his hips and thighs. After a couple of minutes she sat beside father . 

Cleaner—— Saahab , madam’s  cloth is fully wet . She may get sick , tell her to remove the saari . 

Father moved his hands over her thighs and sides. 

Father —- yes Renu , he is right . Your saari is wet . Remove it . 

Mother looked sternly at father but she started unfolding saari. She did not get up from the seat but pulled her saari out of her body . Instead of keeping  saari aside or giving that to me or father she gave that to cleaner. 

Mother — spread it in such a way that it gets dried up early . 

Cleaner spread that saare on the bonnet . 

Neither she herself get up to get another saari  nor father told her  to wear another saari . Our both suitcase and bag were kept overhead. She sat comfortably. I wanted to sit beside her but cleaner took hold of my hand . 

Cleaner/— Munna , let your parents sit comfortably. You sit on this chair . 

Then I gave attention. While we were at the hotel someone put a chair and a car seat inside the cabin . Chair was kept in the corner very close to the windscreen. Car seat was kept beside that . 

Mother  ( to the cleaner)—- you sit on the chair let Munna sit beside me. 

Driver — madam , he ( cleaner ) has to take stock of traffic so he necessarily has to sit close to the window so that he can look outside now & then . I think it would be better for both of you & sahab if Munna sits on chair . He will also feel comfortable there. 

Mother —- ok , why that seat of car is here?  It was not there earlier. 

Driver — if anyone of you would like to sleep , that seat would be kept on this bonnet and you can lie-down very comfortably. It is very cozy . 

Though I had crossed my 18th birthday I did not have any experience of sex. Except girls of our family I did not have any girlfriend. I had heard stories of sex . I also heard that rich people buy girls and ladies for sex. Only time when I had squeezed breasts of bhabhis , cousin sisters and other ladies was on the day of Holi . Till that time I did not have even thought that both these cleaner and driver had made up their mind to fuck my mother in the running truck. My parents also did not sense that . Mother told me to sit on the chair . 

I sat on the chair . 

Cleaner—- madam , let sahab sit  properly. Please move this side . 

Mother looked sternly at the cleaner. She whispered something to him . 

( in fact she told him -“ should I sit on your lap “ ) 

Mother —— don’t address me madam. I don’t like it . Both of you are of my age only . You can call me by my name . My name is Renuka. I liked to be called Renu . 

Mother said and she moved towards cleaner. Her thighs touched highs of the cleaner. Though mother said that both of them are of her age but that was not correct. My mother Renu was of 35-36 years, driver was in mid 40s whereas cleaner was only of 24-25 years. In hotel also I had seen that mother was talking freely with this cleaner. Here also she sat so close to him. Though, driver was looking more strong and masculine than the cleaner. It seemed that she liked cleaner more 

( while the cleaner took Renu towards the urinal in the hotel,  all along he kept appreciating her beauty . He told her that not only her face , each and every limb is best. He also told her in open words that her breasts ( chuchi) are best . When he said that he has never seen such an attractive pair of breasts she softly slapped him on his cheeks . He directed her towards the urinal . Not only that,  he waited for her. She came out and became very pleased to see him waiting for her . While returning back she teased him that he wants to marry a woman of his mother’s age . And she blushed when he said in clear words that he really wants to marry her so that he can enjoy looking at her nude body and fuck her day and night . She was a rural woman. Type of talk she had with the cleaner was a common talk . Cleaner was not the only one many men had told her that they want to fuck her day and night . She did not get angry with the cleaner instead she liked his boldness. She did not tell him but she made up her mind that if opportunity comes she will allow this cleaner to fondle her body . That’s why when cleaner caressed and pressed her hips and thighs she did not object at all . In fact she enjoyed that some one is bold enough to fondle her in presence of her husband and son.) 

And now she was seated beside that cleaner. Their thighs were rubbing each other. 

Driver was trying to concentrate  on the driving but he could not resist temptations. Every now & then he was glancing towards my mother . She was seated in a petticoat and blouse . It was not at all an exciting scene for me. I was used to see her in this dress. Many times I saw her topless. Many time I saw her moving in the house wrapping a towel around her waist. 

But both the driver & cleaner were extremely excited to see my mother in blood red colour petticoat and blouse . 

No one talked for sometime . It was already dark all around . One dim light was on inside the cabin. 

Cleaner— Guru , switch off the light . 

Cleaner told the driver to switch off the light but mother promptly countered. 

“ no , let’s this light be on “ 

She said and smilingly looked at the cleaner. 

Driver —- this much light will remain on all the time . 

Few more minutes passed . I looked at them and I felt my cock tightening . I saw one of his around the waist of my mother and other hand on her thighs . Mother pushed his hand away from her thighs . 

Mother -   Debu, it seems that you are seeing a woman for the first time . Why are you troubling me ? If you want a woman so much then go to your wife or find some randi . I am not a randi . 

She talked loudly. 

Driver —- Renu , it is not his fault . Anyone who will see you even once would like to fuck you day and night . I am on the road for over 15 years now . I am fucking randi and also women of good houses regularly but I never seen such a beautiful woman like you . Please have mercy on you . 

I was listening to their talks . I never knew that my mother can talk so dirty . 

Mother asked name of the driver. He replied , 

“ Balvant “ 

Mother —- Balvant, you said that you have fucked many women . I believe you . Then you must have experienced that irrespective of women , when you penetrate any women you get same kind of pleasure and satisfaction. 

She asked driver but Debu replied . I again saw his hand on her upper thighs . 

Debu —- Renu darling, guru ( driver ) might have fucked hundreds of women. But , so far I have penetrated my cock in thirteen cunts only . Two of them were virgin . When I fucked my wife frst she was not virgin. No doubt penetrating cock inside count of any women itself give a sense of satisfaction but it does not give same type of pleasure. I did not enjoy with three others of my women. 

Driver—- Debu is right . Like different men gives different type of  pleasure to the same woman, man also enjoy and get pleasure differently from different women. You are so beautiful and attractive . Many men must have fucked you . So you know how different pleasure you get from different men. How many cocks have entered into your cunt . 

Driver was speaking and I saw that Debu hugged my mother tightly and kissed her cheeks. Somehow she pulled herself away . She did not scold cleaner . She pushed his hands away from her thighs . 

Mother —- Balvant dear , never ask any women about her lovers or men with whom she fucked . I don’t know whether I am beautiful or not but my daughter Rashmi who is one & hand year younger to Munna is very very beautiful. I am very happy with my husband . Munni’s father fucks me daily and I am very happy and satisfied with him. Now let me sleep . Uff Debu , you are very bad , don’t squeeze my cunt . 

I saw Debi’s hand between thighs of my mother. Though she “ don’t squeeze my cunt “ , she did not pushed his hands away . And suddenly Debu’s other hand reached on mound of one breast . He squeezed breasts. 

Debu —— Guru, these breasts are tighter as well much bigger than the breasts of Rupa. 

Mother again did not make any move to push his hands away . She has accepted her fate that both of these men are bound to fuck her in presence of her son and husband . She understood that she or her son can not fight and stop them . Her husband was in deep sleep . He was under influence of opium . 

Mother — Who is Rupa ? 

Driver —- She daughter of our owner Gupta ji . She is only 20 years old and we both have fucked her togther twice . 

Mother -  It seems both of you are obsessed with my beauty . I am ready to show you my real beauty but nothing is free . And Debu, if you don’t move your hands away from me I will complain to Munni’s uncle and you know what he will do to both of you and also your masters. 

Debu pulled his hands away and sat straight . 

Driver —- Debu , see how much money we are having ? 

Hearing driver , the cleaner opened a drawer which was exactly below where mother was sitting. He took out a black bag. He emptied the bag on the seat beside mother . Mother did not touch money . Debu counted . 

Debu —- it is seven thousand thre hundred fifty . 

Driver — give her all , we will borrow from Sardar . 

Debu put those currency back in the bag and gave that bag to mother . She took the bag and gave that to me. 

Mother —- for this money I will sit nude inside the truck . Both of you can fondle me as much as both of you can but no penetration , no Chudai. Debu , except penetration do whatever you like to do . 

Driver — but we both want to fuck you whole night , as many time as we can do . Please let us fuck you once each & then at next stop we will give you more . 

There was silence for few minutes . 

Mother — Give another three thousand. Thereafter both of you can fuck me . Till then just keep looking at me. 

She stood up . Because of low roof she could not stand erect . 

Mother — Debu, undress me . 

Forget driver and cleaner, my mother has also forgotten me. Father was in deep sleep but I was wide awake . Still she told someone else to undress her . But before undressing her Debu himself became nude . I smiled to see his cock . It was almost of my size both in thickness and length . But mother did not say anything. 

As such Renuka liked Debu . While he was wearing loose she did not give any thought to his features. But she got impressed by seeing his wide and muscular chest . She also loves liked the cock of Debu which was fully tightened and saluting her . Though she liked the length and thickness of the cock she remained quite. 

Debu stood behind my mother . I could see his cock pushing between hips of mother . He pushed both his hands through sides of mother . He squeezed breasts few times and doing so he unbuttoned the blouse . He pulled flaps apart . 

Debu —- Guru see these maals. Did you ever see such a nice looking big and hard breasts. I can’t believe that mother of two grown up child can have such a nice figure. 

Driver —- Munna , pull blouse off your mother’s body . 

I thought that mother would get angry on hearing driver . But she did not say a word. I got up and without speaking a word I pulled blouse off her body . I could not control my self . My both hands began moving on her body . As Debu was holding her both breasts I did not touch breasts . I moved hand over her belly and sides . 

Me —— maa, though I have seen you half nude , I have seen your breasts many time but I did not know that that your skin is soo smooth . 

Mother did not tell me to stop touching her . 

Driver —- Munna , put that seat on the bonnet . 

Debu was enjoying with the breasts of my mother . I lifted that car seat and put it on the bonnet . Driver told me to pull out a bedsheet and pillow from the same drawer. I had seen Debu taking out bag full of money . So I pulled out a bed sheet and pillow from there. I covered that car seat with the bedsheet . I also placed pillow as driver directed me . 

Driver — Munna , you said that you have seen your mother topless many time but did you see the place from where you have come out . That holy place is covered by that red petticoat . Pull that off and see your birthplace . You can do puja of that divine hole . Let us see how she keep your birthplace ? Remove petticoat. 

Like both of them I was also hypnotised by the beauty and nudity of my mother . I did not think a bit . I pulled off petticoat. It fell down and my mother was standing nude . 

I did not wait for driver’s instruction. I bend , I caressed her pubic area, I kissed cunt many time . No one has ever told me about how to live a hunt , I ran my tongue tip along the length of slit of her pubic area. She did not push me away . After kissing and caressing cunt few times I moved away . 

Cleaner pushed her on the bonnet . He placed her head nicely on the bed. Cleaner positioned himself between his legs . 

Mother pushed her one hand down and took hold of his cock . 

Mother —- I said , no penetration means no penetration. Beside, when I myself was getting nude shamelessly in presence of husband and son then what was the need of telling son to touch mother’s cunt. I know it very well that after seeing me nude with you people , if not tonight then very soon he will also fuck me . Now I am behaving worst than a randi so I will take don’s cock in my cunt happily. But unless you pay me full no penetration by any body . Balvant show me your cock and Munna , if you also want your mother to see your cock you can also undress. 

Telling that mother moved her other hand between thighs of Balvant. He did not brake truck. He just slowed down, drove it on the side of the road and pulled his trouser and underwear down . Mother pushed those down on his knees . I saw mother holding yet another cock . Cock of Balvant was long , at least 8 inch long. Not only that it was thicker than cock of mine as well as of Debu . Mother kept pressing that cock . 

Mother —.   man , how are you pushing such a thick cock in any cunt?  I am fucking now for long still  
I will not be able to take this rod easily in my cunt . Debu , don’t hesitate , other than penetrating cock in my cunt or ass hole you can do anything you desire. 

Now she was holding two cocks , one each in her two hands. As She said , many times I had seen her topless and semi nude condition. But that was the first time I saw her totally nude . She was nude in presence of her young 19 years old son. Not only that she was holding two cocks in her hands. I concluded that she must have been fucking around without our knowledge. 

It seems she read my mind . 

Mother —— beta ( me ) , seeing me acting so shamelessly you would be thinking that I am a slut . I have fucked with many men . But my son, whatever promise you take , in the name of God and your loving sister I say that before this fateful night except your father , no one else had seen me nude or fucked me . I myself don’t know that why I have started behaving so shamelessly. 

‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
I am Munna . I am back here with second & final part of the memorable truck journey . 

In the first part you read that my mother Renuka got so much impressed by the cleaner Debu that he broke all barriers of decency and shame. After my father slept under effect of opium laddu she let cleaner undress her fully . As driver suggested I also fondled mother’s nudity. I kissed cunt . 

Debu put mother on the bonnet . He took position between her legs. They gave her Rs seven thousands and desired to fuck her .But  she said that she will allow penetration only after they pay her full ten thousand. However she told them to enjoy her nudity as much as they can enjoy. She took their cocks in her hand. She liked cock of both but she commented that driver’s cock is too thick to enter her cunt. 

Seeing her behaving so shamelessly I concluded that my mother is a slut and fucking around . She read my mind. She was having one cock each in her hands. 

Mother —-    Munna , seeing me nude and behaving so shamelessly you must be thinking that your mother is a slut . She has fucked with many . But believe me beta , this is the first time when I have undressed for someone else. Till now only your father’s cock  has enjoyed with your mother . But I think this motherfucker Debu has done some magic on me . See how this bastard is licking and sucking mother’s cunt . Ahh Debu , it’s very nice. Munna’s father never put his mounts on my cunt . Ufff it is so enjoyable. 

Though she said that she has not fucked with anyone else I did not believe her . Driver was driving but every now and then he was squeezing breasts . 

Driver —- Munna , your mother is right . I have fucked many prostitutes and housewives also . I know the difference. Breasts and body of sluts becomes very loose . They hang down . But see your mother’s breasts are so tight . It seems that I am enjoying with a young virgin girl. What  are looking  at , check for yourself. 

Mother was enjoying oral of Debu. I moved to him. I saw that he has pulled lips of cunt wide apart and licking inside of cunt. I also caressed her thighs and pubic area. She was so excited and ecstatic that her entire body was shaking . Her pelvis was jerking up and down . She had released Debu’s cock but driver’s cock was still in her hand . Mother moved her free hand on my crotch . She caught my crotch and I inserted two fingers in her cunt . But Debu pulled my finger out . 

Debu —— let me enjoy my maal first , till then you suck breasts of your mother . Your mother’s cunt is the tastiest of all cunt . 

Ratna did not stop son when he started pressing her breasts . Every now & then Munna sucked both nipples . He licked breasts mound . 

Though Ratna was not telling , she was getting extremely excited . She wanted Debu to penetrate her cunt first . Debu continued licking and sucking cunt . She herself continued fisting cock of both son & the driver.  Munna was taking full benefit of the opportunity he got to enjoy with nude body of the mother. He caressed almost entire frontal , squeezed breasts mercilessly and sucked them also. 

About twenty minutes passed . 

Ratna -        Balvant, I am not a randi. I demanded money only to see that how much both of you liked you. Both of you and Munna also are very decent. I am lying nude for over twenty minutes , all of you are playing with my nude body, Debu is playing with my cunt, cocks of all of you is thriving and ready to enter any cunt but none of you tried to penetrate me. I am very happy with you all. Munna give them back the money. Munna’s father fucks me almost daily. Before all these I never thought of touching any other cunt but tonight I saw not one but three new  cocks. All three cocks are much better than the cock of Munna’s father. Many of my lady friends fucks with other. Some of them fucks with men of the family, some fucks with servants and I know few who goes out for having new men. These three cocks have impressed me a lot. Even Munna’s cock is longer and thicker than his father’s cock. I want all three cocks in my cunt. During this entire journey I am a randi. Fuck me as much you all can fuck me. Munna let Debu and Balvant fuck me first and thereafter if you also want to push cock in my cunt you can do. Debu, now don’t waste time , fuck me yaar. 

Both Debu and Balvant became very happy to hear her. Debu gave chance to driver. 

Debu —— Guru, park truck somewhere in the side and enjoy with this beautiful maal . 

Balvant became happ6 to hear Debu. Though Ratna wanted Debu to fuck her first she remained quite, 

Balvant —— Debu, you know that after I fuck then she would not enjoy with any other cock for few hours. So first you penetrate your cock inside her cunt, thereafter we both will watch for the first t8me that how a son fucks his mother then her cunt will have my cock. Fuck this kutia as much you can fuck. 

Debu came over her. Ratna held cock by its root and positioned on the cunt hole. He held one shoulder of Ratna tightly . With other hand he grabbed one breast and gave a very hard stroke. 

“ matherchod, not so hard bahanchod…aaahhhh bur phat gaya..” 

She moaned loudly with excitement. And this excitement her hand pressed both cocks so tightly that both started spraying cum. Munni’s cum fell on mother’s breast and Balvant sprayed in her hand . She rubbed those cum on cock which started loosening. Munna began rubbing his cock over mother’s breast and sides . Debu continued to bang as hard as he could . 
Debu—-   Guru, this bitch is not only best to look at but her cunt is the tightest cunt I fucked so far. May God how hot and juicy inside . I never had pleasure in fucking anyone like what I am getting now . Thank you madam for allowing me to fuck you . 

Ratna became very pleased to hear Debu. She also became happy when both Munna and Balvant discharged. She tightly thought that now both would fuck her nicely. Not only Debu , Ratna was also enjoying like she never enjoyed before . Sex with husband was a routine sex. No oral, not much of caressing , no sex talks . Her sex with husband used to be always in straight missionary pose. Though Debu was also fucking her in same pose his trusts were much more than powerful of her husband’s strokes . She looked at husband and smiled . 

Her husband was in deep sleep. Her one leg was on the thighs of husband . Debu was beside him . She wondered, “ what will happen when her husband sees that not only driver and cleaner, her own son has also fucked her. 

She was born and brought up in a an ordinary family . It was a big joint family . Her father had four brothers and all were staying together. She had many cousin brothers and sisters. She learned how to swim by swimming in the village pond . Married ladies taking bath topless was a common sight at that pond . Ratna don’t remember how she grew up . 

Then one day while she was coming back from pond , one of her cousin sister pulled her to one side . Ratna had resisted but her sister had told her she is going to show her a thing which she would not have seen before . Both walked for few minutes and reached into a bushy area. Then Ratna started hearing female moans as if some lady is in great pain. Her sister told her to keep quite and signalled her to a direction . 

Ratna could not believe what she saw . She saw that a nude man is laid over a nude lady . Ratna could see that long , thick and tight cock of that man was moving in and out of the cunt of the lady . Both sisters watched full sex . When both stood up , she put hand on her mouth to stop gasp . Man was her own elder brother and the lady was very well known to her . She was a married lady with two kids. 

While returning back home her sister gave a lecture on sex . She told her that few men fondles her quite often and they are requesting her to let them fuck her . That sister told Ratna that she told to her mother . And her mother had advised , 

“ if you like then let people fondle you but never undress for anyone before marriage. “ 

Ratna understood . She was fully grown up. Though she did not tell to that sister or to anyone , that live sex has aroused her sex desire . She wanted some male to hold her strongly , she wanted her breasts to be squeezed. She was even ready to take a cock in her cunt . After that incident she started enquiring about sex life of married ladies , married cousin sisters . She observed that after initial hesitation every women enjoys talking about sex. They told Ratna about how their husbands lives them , fuck them. 

About an mother after she saw live sex she was alone in a room with an elderly servant of the house . That servant was working since before her birth . He was Hemu kaka for all youngsters . 

Hemu was doing some work and she came to that room without knowing that servant is in the room. It was afternoon. Moment he saw Ratna , he pulled her . Ratna could never forget minute details of time spent with that Hemu . 

Hemu —.   Ratna , you will not believe , I was thinking about you only and God has sent you to me . 

Ratna — What were you thinking about you ? 

Hemu —- that you are the most beautiful girl of the village . I want to hold you , I want to love you . 

Ratna — I will tell baba ( father ) . 

But she did not oppose when that elderly servant hugged her tightly , he kissed her cheeks and lips . He fondled breasts. But she pushed him away and ran out of the room. 

Ratna did not complain about the servant . In fact she liked each and every action of that servant . Though she make it a point to gave him very often she did not go to that room for few days . 

After few days when Ratna faced him he whispered, 

“ Rani , come to that room at the same time . I will show you something very special, you will certainly like that . “ 

Before Ratna could ask more he moved away from there . She resisted herself from going inside that room . But exactly at 3 ‘O clock she was inside that room. And her eyes got widened . 

Hemu , servant was standing nude in the middle of the room. His cock was tight and pointing towards her.  She bolted door from inside . 

Ratna —— Are you mad ? Someone else would have come ? 

Hemu walked nude towards her . He took one of her hand and put that on his cock. She could not move her hand away . Her fingers turned over the cock into a fist and that fist began moving along length of the cock . 

Ratna —- are you showing this to every girl in the house ? 

Boldly he grabbed both her breasts and began squeezing those . She did not object . 

Hemu —- no my rani , I have been working in this house for twenty years now. I was twenty years old then . On the fourth night in this house while I was sleeping, one young bahu ( daughter in law) of this house came to me. I did not want , I resisted a lot but that 18-19 year old lady undressed me , she herself got nude and forced me to fuck her. Since that night I have been fucking her regularly. Last night also I fucked her twice . She says that I am father of her all three children . 

Ratna continued to fix her. After squeezing breasts for some time Hemu tried to pull her kurta out of her body . But she pushed him away and she came out of the room . But that was not the last occasion . They continue to me atleast twice a week. On every occasion Hemu used to remain nude but became topless after about four months of first meeting. She became topless only after Hemu took all type of promise that he will not fuck . 

Due to Hemu’s regular fondling Ratna’s growth became faster . In about another six months time she turned into a full blown maal . Everyone started telling that in that area no one is as beautiful as Ratna . Hemu kept on pleading Ratna undress fully and let his cock touch his cunt . 

Hemu — Ratna rani , I promise that I will not fuck you. Please let me see your lovely body . 

Ratna —- I will undress fully for you . I will suck your cock but only in presence of your first women . Enjoy with both of us together on same bed. I also promise that I will never defame your woman . Take permission from her and enjoy with us together . 

She came out of the room. On 3rd afternoon Ratna was resting in her room. A lady of around 40 yrs of age came and sat beside her . 

Lady looked around . There was no one . Lady pressed one breast of Ratna . 

Lady —- Hemu knows his work very well . 

When lady took name of Hemu , Ratna understood that her youngest aunty , wife of youngest brother of Ratna’s father is the lady about whom Ratna wanted to know . Ratna hugged her aunty tightly and squeezed aunty’s both breasts. 

Ratna —- aunty , please permit Hemu to love me in your presence. I want to see how Hemu fucke you that you became his slut . Whether uncle is not living you ? 

Lady —- I sleep with your uncle only twice a week . Rest five nights Hemu loves me. Your uncle knows about Hemu , in fact many a time he has seen us fucking . I have threatened your uncle that if ever he will try to stop my relationship with Hemu or trying to defame me I will tell to everyone that he is important and he only forced me to fuck with Hemu. 

Ratna — is uncle really an important? 

Lady —- yes , in twenty years he could never penetrate me . Still I give him chance to enjoy my nude body . If you want to see me nude and watch me fuck with Hemu you will have to take a vow . 

Ratna agreed . Lady took Ratna to Deity room . To the surprise of Ratna , their lover Hemu was also there . All three of them held each other’s hand , kissed each other’s hand and lips. They took vow that they will but they will not disclose names . 

Lady invited Ratna to her in the night . In the night both Hemu and aunty undressed Ratna and they licked and sucked each and every pore of Ratna. Hemu ducked her cunt so vigorously that she had climaxed and also had her first orgasm. 

Therapist for next ten months Ratna had double dose of sex . She used to enjoy alone with Hemu in afternoon and in the night she was watching live fuck. Beside both were giving her extreme oral pleasure . Aunty gave practical training to Ratna . She taught him blow job of cock, how to enjoy lesbian sexual with any woman . Her aunty also taught him body to body massage , breasts massage and massage by cunt . Despite all these aunty endured that Ratna remained virgin . 

That aunty only initiated and Ratna got married to son of aunty’s maternal uncle . Ratna’s husband found her virgin . He fucked her twice on their first night . After two round of sex,  she left husband sleeping in the room and reached to a predetermined place . Both aunty and Hemu were waiting for her . 

And after ten month of their first sexual meeting Hemu fucked Ratna in presence of his first lover . After marriage she stayed at her native for 15 nights . She did not fuck with husband every night but she took Hema’s cock every night in wee hours. 

Ratna came to sasural on 16th day of her marriage. Next day she heard a very tragic news that her youngest uncle , his wife and Hemu died of poisoning. Her mother confided to Ratna . 

“ beti, we are fortunate that you were not here, otherwise Sunil ( youngest ) uncle would have poisoned you also . He caught them both fucking on terrace in afternoon. “ 

Mother had warned her , 

“ never talk about Hemu with anyone, you try to forget that he loved you & tucked you . “ 

Due to tragic end of aunty and their common lover Hemu, Ratna did not dare to fuck with anyone other than her husband. 

Ratna did really forgot aunty and Hemu but now while enjoying with three men together Hemu came alive in front of her eyes . She whispered to himself 

“ though this Balbant’s cock is better than Hemu’s cock I doubt whether this cock would be able to satisfy her like Hemu did . “ 

Her thought process got disturbed. Munna pushed his loose cock in mother’s mouth . Debu had good stamina . He kept on fucking relentlessly. Her one hand was continuously fisting the cock of Balvant . Few more minutes passed and Debu filled the cunt with his cum . He remained on her for few more minutes. Then he stood up near head of Ratna . 

Debu—- Munna , go and taste your mother’s cunt. Your cock will tightened immediately. Let my cock love your mother . 

He pushed Munna away and kissed her lips . 

Debu — Guru , I am not just telling , this lady is not an ordinary one . She is really very special. I never enjoyed so much before like I enjoyed now . 

Balvant —- I know Debu . Let Munna enjoy it with his mother, then I will also go for a free ride to heaven. I know it very well that how fantastic woman we have tonight. 

Balvant again  concentrated on driving . Ratna kept holding his cock . And while squeezing breast he pushed his limped cock in her mouth . Down Munna sat beside his father . He widened mothers leg and started licking from knee of left legs and moved up . His tongue moved up very slowly on her left thighs and after about 12 minutes of licking his tongue touched mother’s clit . 

Ratna felt very nice . As Debu’s cock has stuffed her mouth she could not speak a work . Instead hee pelvis area jerked . She looked at son. She smiled to see that Munna has pushed her one leg further on her husband and Munna pushed other leg down from bonnet. 

She whispered to herself . 

Undoubtedly this boy is son of Hemu . “

Though she had given of Munna  at the end of 9th month after marriage she never thought that Munna might be son of that servant. On suhaag raat both men , her husband and Hemu had discharged in his cunt twice each  . Munna is result of that night’s fuck only . She let Debu fuck in her mouth for some more time then she pushed cock out of her mouth. 

Ratna — Debu , you have made this randi very happy . You must be very tired so you sit on the chair and rest . Let me enjoy Munna , he is doubt something very special . 

“ ahhh Munna , it’s very nice , Ohh my Son, Keep doing it ,I am enjoying it a lot . “ 

Both driver and conductor were amazed to see that how comfortsmlt s mother is enjoying sex with son in presence of twin outsiders . They had heard that son & mother fucks but they were seeing such sinful acts for the first time . 

Munna pulled mothers thighs on her both shoulders . Then for about thirty minutes he used his fingers, lips and tongue and gave mother so nice oral pleasure that she could not remain quite even for a second . Debu had also given oral but he only sucked cunt . But Munna , licked , sucked, chewed clots, chewed cunt lips, pushed nose inside cunt and inhale & exhale inside cunt . Then he finger fucked her very fast . Ratna kept moaning all along . And then keeping her thighs on shoulders he penetrated cock in mothers cunt . 

After few strokes only she could understand that Munna is giving her more pleasure than Debu . All along Munna fucked mother she kept thinking of pleasure she had with aunty & Hemu . While fucking with son she decided that whether her husband gets angry or beat her now onward she will fuck with munna every night. 

Both driver and cleaner also got amazed to seen son fucking mother and mother is enjoying it so
much. Now Balvant’s cock tightened again. 

Balvant —- Beta munna , now I am not able to control anymore , you have fucked your mother more than Debu fucked now let me enjoy with your mother . 

Munna kept banging hard & fast . 

Munna —- Balvant uncle, I am going to pull out now , come and fuck this best woman of this maal . I will not marry , I will love & fuck my mother till we can . If my father will stop me , I will kill him and marry my mother only . 

Ratna —- yes beta , you are very good . I also liked you very much . You have given me tremendous pleasure now let this thick rod go inside your mother’s cunt . I am very happy with you. I will fuck with you daily  

By this time Balvant had taken truck on a side road . Though it was only 8 of the night there were no sign of any vehicle on this side road. He parked truck on the side  . He came beside Munna . While giving strokes inside mother , Munna held Bslvant cock and began fisting it . 

Munna —- Kaka , I wish to have cock like this only . I liked this very much , let me love it . 

Munna pulled cock out of mother’s cunt . And to surprise of all he began pushing cock of driver in his mouth . No one said a word . Munna sucked that cock for 5-6 minutes and then he pulled out . 

Munna — maa , I have read in a book if someone sucks a real strong cock tans drink cum of that cock then he also become stronger like him. If Balvant kaka could fuck you for 30 minutes I will suck his cum. 

Munna got up from his seat . He stood very close to mother’s head . And without telling a word he started fucking mother in her mouth . Balvant never liked oral . He was not interested in licking , sucking cunt . So he straightway penetrated . 

Ratna had third cock within three hours. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Really wonderful bro
Like Reply
Superb....
More please.....
Like Reply