Adultery Entrapment of Mily roy
Mily Roy's life was turning upside down week by week. From being one half of a successful team, her husband and her, things were collapsing before her very eyes. In one fell swoop, more than half of their combined income was wiped out. Her husband had been given one month's notice, and now he spent his time doing menial and worthless jobs. The reason for that was the recession everyone was going through, and there were no jobs to be had.

But their ensuing downturn was exacerbated by the fact that Amit her husband, who was an extremely clever young man had remortgaged their house for a new inverter pump he had invented. If it had worked first time then there would be no problems, but it hadn't, a vital component that was extremely costly to have engineered had broken. The tolerances were more than he had expected, and now the renewal of the part had not worked either.
He had gone to the banks for more money, but they had turned him down, he had tried all sorts of places and nothing. Now the banks were asking for payments, they had made some but at the cost of missing two mortgage payments, which Mily had said was foolish. Now time had moved on and if money wasn't found to make the pump, then they were in danger of losing their beautiful new home.
They had moved into it with fans blaring, all was well with their world, and now it wasn't. Their parents couldn't help, they had no real money. They didn't have good enough friends to ask, there was no one. The beautiful 35 year old wife was bereft, they had got married 10 years, even though this was all looming over their heads they had gone on with it.
Mily was every man's dream woman, soft, curvaceous, full bodied, 5ft 5" tall , she measured a proud 34b. Her hair was black, luxurious, shiny, down past her shoulders. It was parted in the centre, but she had a wonderful fringe that was long enough to catch her lashes when she moved, giving her an even more sensuous look. Her face was mesmeric, she was a siren of the highest attraction. She had deep and innocent eyes, addictively appealing to be looked at by her, and addictively appealing to be looking at her.
Mily had a body most women craved for, even if they would never admit it, she was not thin, not even skinny. She was wonderfully rounded, smooth and sleek. "I'm a girl who a man can get a hold of!" she would laugh and giggle. And she was, her husband had trouble keeping up with her, past boyfriends had too, but she was also a giver of her love. She took part in love making as a lot of girls never did.
Mily wasn't a dominant type of woman, far from it, she was as coy and reticent as the next girl, but when she got into it, she went in all guns blazing. It was in her nature to give her man total and full satisfaction, she always thought of herself as a man's woman. Unfortunately for her husband she was getting exacerbated, he had told her with full confidence that he was on a winner and they would get rich, very rich. And while she did believe him, things were going tits up big time.
"We're lucky I have a full time job Amit, or we would be homeless by now," she said to him one night, "but we have to find a way out of this or we'll lose everything."
"Yes Mily I know, and I'm so sorry, if we could only find someone to pitch in, take a stake in this project, it would be a definite success, I know it would."
"I'm sure you are right Amit, but who can we turn to, we've asked everyone we know," she said.
They sat for a while, each lost in their own thoughts, then her new husband said. "Maybe I have an idea Mily," he looked at her with hope in his eyes, "what about Sid?" he said.
"Sid," she asked, "Sid who?"
"Your boss Sid Khanna," he said somewhat excitedly, "he's a wealthy man, has lots of money, maybe if we went to him, asked him, explained things, he might want it Mily, what do you think?"
Sid Khanna was an entrepreneur, fiddled with this that and the other, and was also into big engineering sales projects, which was where he had made a lot of cash. Mily knew this because she was his PA. Mily wasn't sure about that, asking him, it might go the other way and she could lose her job too.
"I'm not too sure about that Amit, Mr Khanna might not like me asking for money, even if it was a loan," she said.
"Please Mily, if he says no, then he says no, things can hardly get any worse than they are right now, can they!" he told her. They talked about it all night and went to bed with heavy hearts. In the morning they talked even more, and finally Mily gave up and agreed she would mention it to Mr Khanna.
Amit offered to go with her so he could explain in fine detail to him, make him see the value of an investment. But Mily said no, that she would broach the subject, and ask his advice. Mily knew Mr Khanna had the hots for her, every man she ever met did. She was used to the stares and looks from men, and she routinely just smiled and got on with her life.
The beautiful young wife normally wore somewhat conservative clothes to work, but today, she dressed in a, not too revealing attire, or even suggestive, she didn't want to give her boss the wrong impression. She chose mid to light grey woolen dress, sleeved down to her elbows, level with her knees. Round necked that showed just a hint of cleavage but that was all. It wasn't tight or figure hugging, it touched where it met her.
There was no doubting what it hid underneath it though, it was her gorgeous voluptuous body. Any red blooded man could tell that what was under that dress was something a bit more than special. The reason she chose it was simple, it had a zip that had a big ring for pulling it up and down from the neck to the knee, and it dangled on a small chain. This dress, she hoped, would take his mind off what she was asking for, enough for him to agree to her fervent request for financial help. And the matching high heels highlighted it as her lone anklet on her left leg glinted.
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She went to work with her husband's blessing, he said, as she drove off, "Go get him girl, you'll have him eating out of your hand." Mily had put her thick dark hair up, held in a gold clasp at the back of her neck, it accentuated how smooth long her neck was. She went in, put her things away, and standing at his door, she smoothed her dress down, took a deep breath, knocked on it, and walked in.

"Good morning Mr Khanna, how are you today?" she asked.
"Ah Mily," he replied, as he looked up, "Wow Mily," he said, as he espied her, "you are looking real nice today, that dress is magic on you."
"Thank you Mr Khanna, I appreciate that," she said softly. Her boss wasn't daft, he sensed something was wrong and wondered what it could be. He had been in business for 20 years or more and knew when things were amiss. The 52 year old fit, quite good looking, none drinking, none smoking man waited for his beautiful PA to get on with it. He had lusted after her since the day she had asked for the job she now had. But he had never once made any suggestion, pass, lewd comment, or asked her out. It wasn't worth any of the trouble that could come with it, but if it ever came his way he would not surn the chance.
"I'll get right to work Mr Khanna," she said. Mily picked up the paper work that was always on his desk waiting for her attention, and walked back out of his office and back to her own desk. He watched her leave, her deliciously shapely calves were enough to make him catch his breath. Sid Khanna sat there a moment thinking, then decided to let her take her time with whatever it was she had on her mind.
An hour later Mily knocked again and reentered, "Here are sir, all done. "You have a Mr Dutta at 2pm, and a Mr Rahul at 3, okay?" she asked.
He smiled and said, "That's great Mily, a quiet day, nice, I like that."
"Yes sir, er, Mr Khanna may I talk to you please?"
Here it comes he told himself, is she leaving, or does she want a rise, what?
He told her to sit in the chair opposite him and his desk, he also pressed his secret recording button to a video machine, Mily didn't even know about it, it was for recording business meetings for reference in case things went awry.
"Okay Mily, what's the problem, I can tell something is wrong," he said gently. He saw small tears form in her eyes, and thought, "Hell, it must be serious."
Mily looked at him, gulped, took a deep breath and laid it all out, everything, warts and all. It took her 20 minutes and after she finished, she lifted her lovely head and said tearily.
"So Mr Khanna, can you, will you help us, we are at our wits end, we'll lose absolutely everything in less than two weeks."
Her boss looked at her sat there softly sobbing, she was so beautiful, and he almost hated the thought that entered his mind. "This might be my one and only chance with her, it could get me into her body?" He actually was interested in the offer of investment, he knew enough about engineering to know what could be good and what couldn't.
"It seems a good thing Mily, but 05 lacs, that's a lot of money, even for me," he said, it wasn't, not to him, it was a drop in the ocean as far as he was concerned.
"Yes sir I know, but we are so desperate, I hate having to ask you, but there is no one else Mr Khanna," she told him.
"When would I see a return on my money if I were to invest Mily?" he asked.
"In about a year I would think," she told him, her eyes were wet, and full of hope and desperation.
"That would be too long Mily, I would need something in between, interim payments, to protect my investment," he told her. Her magnificent chest heaved, she sobbed quietly.
"What kind of payments Mr Khanna, we don't have anything, what can I do, or say?"
"Mily, I can invest 5, even 10 lacs in the right instance, but I must have assurances that my interests are your own," he told her.
"Mr Khanna, I'll sign any document you want me to, whatever you say sir."
"Yes Mily, I would expect that, and it would be written up in cast iron terms too, but what have you got that you can offer me to get me on board, hmmm?"
"I don't know sir, anything, just tell me," she murmured.
"Mily," he said, "looking at you sitting there in that stunning dress, I have to say, you must have something in mind you can offer me, or do for me, or you wouldn't have dressed that way, would you?"
Mily suddenly felt uncomfortable, "What do you mean Mr Khanna, what can I do?"
"You have dressed so beautifully to seduce me into just lending you a lot of money Mily, but life doesn't work that way, not in the world I operate in, you already know that don't you?" He smiled, his use of the word 'seduce' was a great one. Now he was getting to the meat of this bone. "You ask me what can you do Mily, I don't know, it's really you who has to make the offer, don't you think?"
"Yes Mr Khanna it is," she replied, now she did feel uneasy.
He turned sideways in his huge padded swivel chair, now he was 90 degrees to her. "Well Mily," he said, "time is money, I can't sit here talking all day, and we don't seem to be getting anywhere do we, what are you offering for me to loan you such a huge sum of money, Hmmm?" He wasn't looking at her now, he was staring at the wall.
Mily had guessed what he was after now, sex, or fun and games, she didn't know for sure, maybe just a few kisses, a grope maybe, she thought. She looked down and saw her dress, it was like the first time she had ever seen it, "No wonder he is looking at me the way he is, it's this dress. I have put it into his mind that I'm game for a laugh, if he agrees to lend us the money!"
Without realizing she was more or less committing herself, she said, "You will definitely lend us the money Mr Khanna?"
"As soon as you make your offer, I feel I can accept and take up the offer, then we agree terms Mily, definitely," he said smiling happily. He had got what he wanted without even breaking sweat, he had got this beautiful young wife! "Bring your chair round here Mily, let's talk on personal terms."
Mily rolled it around his desk, now she saw what it was he wanted, he was sat with her feet wide apart and his legs outstretched. "A blow job," she told herself. It was, but he had a lot more in mind than his gorgeous married PA had. He personally had a thing or two for bong women,
"Make your offer Mily," he told her, and he was gentle too, he knew this would be difficult for her, "at least until she gets used to it," he said in his head, Mily appreciated that.
He looked up at the pin headed camera and gave a small smile. The beautiful young wife, had no choice, not now, she had more or less made the offer of herself hadn't she? She looked at him pensively, half hoping he would say, "Don't be silly Mily, I didn't mean this," he of course didn't say that, he didn't even think it. Mily slowly slid from her seat and kneeled on the soft carpet in front of him.
Her hands rose up all on their own, and then she was fingering his zip, a look of joy on his good looking face. He smiled at her, "Mily, you won't regret this I promise you," he said kindly.
She told herself that she would, but he was talking about the enjoyment he had in mind for her. Mily would find out what he was meaning shortly.
She worked his zip down and hesitatingly fished for him, she was still doubting the wisdom of what she was about to do. She was sure her husband hadn't meant this when he had said about "him eating out of your hand!" But she was in for a bigger shock, and bigger was the operative word. She found him, her hand closed around it, and she felt right away that he was big.
She gasped inwardly, her husband was a decent size, but this felt bigger by a distance. Mily tugged him out, and there it was in all its unsung glory. It wasn't fully hard yet, but she knew what she had in her hand. It was a cock of a good size, and unknown to her as yet, it would soon be in her month old beautiful silky shaven pussy. A shaven pussy no one but her husband had ventured into.
Her eyes popped as it grew in her hand, she watched it grow, it had to be at least an inch longer, and about three quarters of an inch thicker than Amit. Mily got shot in the head, heart, and pussy by her own emotions. She loved sucking cock, it was one of her favorite pastimes. And here, she had a cock bigger than any she had seen in her young life, not that she had seen too many.
Like Reply
As her eyes were locked on to it, and her jaw was hanging free, it hardened in her hand, it grew to its full majestic length. She gently squeezed it, she hadn't intended to do that, but she did. The bright red, purple head grew brighter when she did, she squeezed it again, and Mily was amazed at the change in colour, her husband's didn't do this.

Mily was working herself up, she was arousing herself simply by staring at it, it was like a live animal. Her hand was gently squeezing it for him, and for her! Her cheeks reddened as they always did in these situations. Her gorgeous cock sucking lips quivered, then filled with her engorged blood, and they were announcing her arousal to him sat loftily above her, patiently waiting.
Her nipples hardened, she felt them, her inner body shuddered. She told herself that this wasn't what was supposed be happening, none of it was. All she had wanted to do was borrow money, and now she was being seduced, or was she seducing herself for him? Mily didn't know, all she did know was that there was no way her hand was coming of this cock. She had never seen its like before, and her mind and body had bolted and locked her fingers around it.
She looked up at him again, he gave her an encouraging smile, he was not going to force her. It could still go drastically wrong, and he could end up with fuck all. Mily dropped her big sexy eyes, looked at the now shining bright head of his cock. The little pee hole, the heavy weight, the texture of it in her hand. Her sagging wide open mouth neared it, then manna! She closed those lips over it, it was done, he had this gorgeous young, and newly married wife on her knees, on the floor in his office. Mily had placed herself in this position not him, and now she was blowing him.
Mily instantly forgot that she was being coerced, she attacked him, her mouth went into overdrive. Eyes shut tight, she sucked hard and long, she licked and tongued him, she indicated for him to undo his pants. He did so gladly, she tugged them down his legs, along with his shorts, and also his shoes. Now Mily had access to his powerful balls too. Mily gave him everything, she ravaged him, she sucked each of his balls, fingered him, tried to poke his ass but couldn't get her hand under.
Sid Khanna bent forward and got a finger into the ring for the zip on her dress and tugged it down as far as he could reach. He got his hands in and felt for those luscious globes he had wanted to kiss and suck for the year she had worked for him. Mily wasn't wearing a bra, she had decided not to because the straps showed when she had tried on the dress.
Now he controlled her actions simply by squeezing and rolling the bullet like teats of each tit. He was looking down as it caused her to go even harder on him. She gagged and choked but not once did she pull away. What he didn't know yet, but was in the act of finding out was that Mily looked upon this as a labour of love, to be fully enjoyed and completely savoured.
In her life she had sucked some cocks especially that of her husband, who was now sat at home waiting to hear if his beautiful bride had saved the day, she was, and indeed had. But Mr Khanna's cock tasted different to any she could remember, it was a taste she liked. The smooth skin, the lumpy veins under it, the hardness of his muscle, blood filled cock, the velvet head as it moved in her hot sucking mouth, it drove her onwards and upwards.
Mily was now up on her knees she was like an electric pump sucking him, he was laid back in the heaven she was creating for him. There was no way he wasn't going to fuck her now, no matter what she said. His cock pulsed, it throbbed and bounced in her mouth. "I'm going to cum Mily, I'm going to cum!" he warned her.
Mily's first decision when she had first got it into her mouth was, "there is no way he is blowing his load into my mouth and down my throat." Now she went after him, and it, she wanted to taste him, savour him, feel him spouting it out. She wondered if it would be creamy, steamy, hot, would it be thick or thin, how much will he give to me, a lot or a little?
Mr Khanna not knowing Mily had decided helplessly to take him, grabbed her head and blasted what felt like gallons of hot, creamy, steamy, and thick lumpy cum right into her waiting mouth where she battled valiantly to swallow all of it, Mily gulped at it, her cheeks swelled alarmingly, her eyes bulged, but she succeeded. Mily sucked him dry, then she fell to the floor exhausted, Sid Khanna sat there in wonder, never had he had in his life, a better blowjob than his beautiful PA just given him.
But he had a job to do, he could wait and try again to seduce her, or he could get to his feet and do her while her head was still spinning, and she was out of breath. He got up from his chair, cajoled Mily to her feet, she had wanted a couple of minutes to recover, "Sorry Mily, that's out of the question," he told himself.
Now he turned her ass on to the edge of his desk, and gently pushed her back down on to it. Mily wasn't quite with herself yet and went where he pushed her to. Then she heard the zip going all the way down, the air when her dress fell open was cool to the feel. He looked at her fabulous body, the full firm now flat tits, the terrific nipples, hard and bullet like. Then his eyes fell on to her newly shaved puffy pussy
His heart almost stopped, the beautiful young wife laid sublimely on his desk had her eyes closed, her legs open and dangling down. Mily was breathing more evenly now. His eyes on her pussy, it was glistening, he guessed she was hot and very wet, he would find out in a moment. He gently fingered it, it was piping hot, and as slick as newly refined baby oil. He dropped to his own knees and clamped his mouth over it.

Contd....
Like Reply
Mily squealed in surprise, but it was already too late to plead for him not to, his tongue was already murdering her senses. He sucked and licked, fingered and teased, he reached up and got both nipples, he squeezed and rolled them. Mily gave out a huge sigh, she was hopelessly beaten and totally seduced, there would be no way back for her, not now.

Sid Khanna worked his magic on her, and soon Mily was trembling to her own unbidden orgasm. She was already aroused beyond her own redemption. She even cried out in a moment of forlorn terror that another man was having her completely.
"Please Mr Khanna, please don't make me cum, you mustn't make me c... Arggggh!" The intensity or her climax was so all encompassing, that her muscles from her stomach to her knees, spasmed and contracted. Her legs slammed together trapping her bosses head in a wrestlers type grip, and his eyes bulged until she relaxed a little.
Mily's heels drummed uncontrollably on the top of his ass as her anklet rubbed on his bare skin.
Her boss, his mouth and his tongue, emptied her honey pot of all the nectar she had to give. Mily squirted it out, she didn't know she had, she had never squirted before, but it was the most wonderful and telling climax ever in her young life.
Sid Khanna kept up his onslaught, he had never enjoyed anything quite like this, he kept going to because he wanted to recover, and keep Mily up in the air until his cock came back to life. As soon as it did, he would be balls deep in his gorgeous young married PA. Mily came time after time, her mind and body detonating repeatedly as he tongued and thumbed her clit.
Sid played with his cock, and it rose to the challenge, it was getting its life back. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and stood, he was between her legs, his cock pointing the way. He hooked his hands under her calves and lifted them to rest on his shoulders. Now he was ready, Mily was flat out on his desk, and in no position to refuse him.
He held her knees apart, and maneuvered his prick to her bright wet slit, he rubbed it up and down a couple of times then shoved forward. Mily screamed at the intrusion but there was nothing she could do, not now. Her boss slid it right in, all the way, his balls stopped him going any further.
Mily cried out, he had just about split her in two, she had never felt like this before, she was so full, he could feel her body trying to get out of the way. Sid pressed her knees back together and then he pulled out and rammed it back in again. Mily cried out once more, it was searing, she felt him running up and down her love channel. There had been no event in her life that could have prepared her for this.
"Mr Khanna, Oh please Mr Khanna, don't, oh please don't, I can't bear it," she begged him. Those were the words he wanted to hear, there was only one way forward now, his way. Her boss began to fuck her gently but mercilessly. He rode Mily past her pain and regret, he rode her into a world she had never known, his cock became a magic wand. Mily forgot about everything as the pleasure began to mount in her. The unassailable flush of desire, the insane delight of cock overcame everything she was, or ever had been. Now Mily Barker was in the grip of irrepressible lust, a powerful inarticulate lust.
She climaxed once, then again, and another, she squirted again, it forced its way out simply by its own pressure. It dripped on to the floor, he crushed her nipples, she came once more, then Sid reared up and told her raggedly.
"Mily I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Mily!"
What little reason she had left made her cry out. "Oh no please Mr Khanna, don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill, I'm not protected!"
He powered away, in and out, he drove all thoughts from her scrambled mind. Mily forgot her plea. Now she was part of her own problem, she was being force fed a superior cock, a cock that could not, and would not be denied. She was being rutted by a man she knew already was an alpha male.
"Oh Mr Khanna, oh God Mr Khanna, yes, yes, yes, oh yes Mr Khanna don't stop, please don't stop. I love it, Oooooh, oh Oooooh, do me sir, do me please sir do me."
He thundered in and out, he himself was dazed, his eyes glazed as if he were demented. His cock was carving a new path to and from her fertile womb. Then he crashed in for the last time, he was certain he was in her womb, or nearly. Her boss blew his load all the way into where sperm joined eggs, and the fight for supremacy was on, there was only to be only one winner, Mr Khanna and one of his little tadpoles.
Sid Khanna shrank away, he fell back, his cock popped out and fell against his leg. Luckily for him, as he dropped he landed on his chair and sank into it, instead of collapsing to the floor. Mily was left almost comatose, flat on her back on the desk after the stunning fucking she had just endured from her boss.
He began his second recovery, and Mily stayed where she was, she was trying to reintroduce oxygen back into her lungs. She had just had a banging like she had never had, no one had ever done this to her, absolutely no one. Sid Khanna got wonkily to his feet, and wobbled around the desk. He tried to concentrate, he had just had the most fantastic sex in his lifetime, on his desk with an out of this world, young, newly married, and stunningly beautiful wife.
He looked down at her, she was lazily looking up at him, he leaned over and kissed her soft inviting lips, lips that not long ago assassinated his cock. She half heartedly tried not to kiss him back, then a light went on in his head, a new thought came to him. It was one he knew he couldn't resist.
He flipped his rolodex and found Mily's home number.
"Is your husband at home Mily?"
"Yes sir," she replied lamely, "why?"
"I have good news for him haven't I?" and he dialed her number.
"Hello, Amit speaking," the voice at the other end said.
Sid turned Mily's head to him, and pressed his cock into her still open mouth.
Mily shook her head, 'No.'
He nodded 'Yes.' And shoved it right in, Mily remembered the feel of him in her mouth, on her tongue, she sucked it again. Sid still had his and her cum on him as she did. This brought a triumphant shout of 'YES' in his head.
Like Reply
"Your wife and I have reached an agreement Amit," he told the newly unknowingly cuckolded husband. "I want to invest, Mily has convinced me this is a worthwhile project for me. She is a little busy right now, but she'll explain things later I'm sure." and he watched as the man's wife devoured him again, "so at the moment she can't talk. But when we have finished our business for the day, we'll draw up a contract for you to sign, okay Amit?"

Mily's husband gushed his thanks, promised him the earth, anything he wanted, it would be his, he didn't care what it was.
Sid Khanna thought to himself sneakily, he patted Mily soft haired head. "I have all I want thank you, she's right here on my desk hanging off my cock, your wife, and she will be again a bit later, your beautiful sexy young wife is really helpfull!"
Sid Khanna's parting comment was, "Amit, make sure the patent is properly and fully applied for, we don't want any interlopers." Amits reply was, "It's been in place for two years Mr Khanna, I'll send you it, its cast iron I assure you."
Sid asked him some pertinent questions as Mily swallowed him whole. Then he told him he had to get back to work, he and Mily were going to be busy today, he told him. He winked at his wife, who actually grinned around his heavy member as he said goodbye. Mily sucked up the remnants of his cum and Sid moved away.
He helped her up, poured her a hot coffee and sat her down, then he told her what will be what.
"First things first Mily, if we, that's you and I, come to the agreement I want from you, then the 10 lacs will be in your bank at the end of business today," he told her. "If we don't, then it won't, and on top of that, there will be no way you can continue working here, okay?"
Mily knew she was in trouble, this wasn't going to be the last time he had her, but she had to try. But Mr Khanna, please," she said, her head down, "You will make a lot of money from this, you must know that."
He did, and he wasn't interested, he had never married and he wanted a child. That was going to be his deal breaker.
"Mily look at the TV there on the wall," he told her, he pressed the remote and there they were, making mad passionate love, it would be obvious even to a blind man, that this was super hot consensual sex, between a very beautiful woman, Mily, and a very virile man, him. "Now, listen Mily," he said, as she sat there gaping in horror at the screen. "You will get this video back, no copies will be made."
Mily jumped up, "You are going to blackmail me," she cried. Sid Khanna sighed, he was, she was right, but there was a way out, completely. He took her in his arms, she blubbed against his chest. "Please Mr Khanna, don't," she begged.
"Mily," he said, "your life is going to change, that I promise you, it will be out of all recognition to what you know now. The price for you will be, you will have my baby. You're not on the pill, you told me didn't you? So you must use protection at home, and the minute you tell me you are pregnant, you will get the video back."
Mily sat there stunned, unable to speak, so he went on. "And Mily, don't tell me that we have just done, what we have just had, what we just created between us was fantastic, fabulous, and I know you loved everything about it, and I'll bet it was just about the best sex you have ever had, regardless of how much you might love your husband!"
This took the wind right out of her sails, she sat there, she couldn't help but think about what he had just said. It had been fantastic, and she had to admit, it was the best sex she had ever had, she hated to think it, but it was true.
Now," he said, "you go back to your desk and write up the contract for us all, you know what to do and how to do it. I will write the one between you and I, and I will admit in it that I blackmailed you into sex with me. It will be called,
'The Business before Pleasure' contract.
The Business it refers to will be yours, the Pleasure it refers to will be mine Mily, you will be my pleasure.
In it, you will say you will have my baby, you will use contraceptives at home, ie, condoms. And when your pregnancy is confirmed, you will receive the one and only video pertaining to us."
Mily couldn't think, she walked away while zipping up her dress, and once more her fabulous body was hidden from view. She sat at her desk and she thought, and after a good 30 minutes, she arrived to the conclusion that, the only thing to do was, do what Mr Khanna had intoned, it really was the only way. She and her husband would in the end find the life they wanted, the only thing was their first born would not be his, it would be Mr Khanna's. She would have it written into the Business before Pleasure contract, that all reference to her first child would be as the son, or daughter, of Mr and Mrs Amit Roy.
They worked furiously on the respective contracts, and having read and re read them, they both agreed to them. They both signed, Mily would put her personal contract into a new safety deposit box. The other one would go home with her for Amit. Mily watched Mr Khanna send 10 lacs to their account.
He looked at the clock, it was 1.45pm, he had an appointment at 2, he eyed Mily, she knew, he wanted some attention before he went to work. She took a deep breath and went to him, her hand sought him out and he got an almost immediate erection. Mily smiled to herself, the power she actually wielded was astronomical over men.
She sat him in his chair, unzipped her dress for him so he could see and cop a feel. She Sided him off, there was no time for anything else, again she was impressed by him, and in seconds was fully committed to serving him once more. There was only one place to blow his load, so she made sure she got her third load that day, in her mouth. She marveled at the fact that she had had 3 loads, 2 in her mouth, and one in her pussy. "I might get another before I go home tonight," she sniggered to herself, Mily was warming now to her theme.
Like Reply
Sid Khanna went through his two appointments with ease, and when the last one had gone, he called out.

"Mily, are you busy?"
Mily wasn't, she knew what would be coming as soon as the door closed after the man had got his coat and gave her a very appreciative eye. "Coming Mr Khanna," she answered, and wondered if he would make sure she did before she left.
As she approached his desk, he held out an arm, she took his hand and she was in his lap. He ran his hand up her shapely toned thigh, kissed her neck. Mily could feel his cock under her ass, and the knowledge of what he had done with it, the irredeemable impression of it burned her mind.
Mily would never have willingly been unfaithful to her husband, but she had, and now she knew she would be again, lots of times. But what had happened to her today was beyond her imagination. The sheer pleasure he had inflicted upon her, the way he had taken her. She hadn't wanted to, but now she could never deny that she would have died an unhappy woman had she not experienced him. "Business before pleasure?" She asked herself, "hah, not now."
Mily lay her head on his shoulder and settled into him, she surprised herself by saying in her head. "He can have me whenever he wants, I won't say no, ever." He found her pussy, Mily moved to let him in, soon she was breathing deeply, eyes closed, she rolled in delight. He knew her already, knew where her buttons were. The beautiful young wife was now a fully paid up member of the adulterers club, and happy with it.
She had a wonderful soft orgasm from his fingers, then Mily kissed him proper, it was the first real kiss she had given him. He thanked heaven for little girls, especially this one, he was looking forward to the day she told him she was pregnant, but equally, he was already dreading it.
"I have to go Mr Khanna," she told him, she picked up the contract, and let him zip up her dress. He kissed her again, Mily hugged him, and she went.
At home her husband was like a child, he gushed, and stammered, Mily ordered him to get to work, no time to waste she told him. She smiled happily to see him so effervescent, she helped him where she could, she even managed to put Mr Khanna out of her mind. She would get past this, but the sooner she was pregnant, the better she admitted.
That night in bed, her husband was exhausted, Mily didn't know if she was happy with him going right to sleep or not. But she did feel her pussy glowing, and it wasn't for Amit, her husband snoring softly beside her. It was for Mr Khanna and his big fat cock, she didn't like feeling the way she did, thinking about her boss and his meat like this, but she couldn't stop herself. Today had been a life changing event. She fingered herself and had a glorious soft climax with him and his cock on her mind.
The next day Amit was up at the crack of dawn, working, already on the phone ordering parts, this and that, working on his new design for manufacture to new tolerances for the unheralded as yet, new inverter. Mily showered, pampered herself, then found she was dressing with her boss in mind, she knew he would want her, and indeed she knew, he would have her as soon as she entered the office.
Sid Khanna had been busy too, he had ordered a 10ft long leather and wood surround office seat. It was something he had been thinking of for clients, but not so big. The size was for him to have Mily on when he made love to her, as well as his desk. This would be where she would carry his child from, but Mily was already pregnant, she had been since yesterday afternoon!
She dressed in a loose fitting skirt, it was pleated so had plenty of room for her boss to get into, her panties went into her purse for when she left the office, not before she went into it.
"Mily royr," she told herself, "you are incorrigible, where has all this come from then?" she asked herself. "This isn't you Mily, is it, is it?" There was no bra again, a frilly blouse, make up perfect, hair down for him. She air kissed her husband, and he wished her a good day., "I¡ll call you at lunch time darling," he said as she skipped out.
"I'll have the best Amit, from now on, life for us will be good," she told him, and although she didn't like it, a picture of Mr Khanna came into her mind, her whole body squidged at the thought of him banging her.
No sooner had she walked in did he have her sit on the edge of his desk, "Mr Khanna," she protested very mildly, "I'm married Mr Khanna, you shouldn't be like this with me?" He was already half way down the buttons as she finished speaking.
"Business before pleasure Mily, don't forget our contrat," he said with a big grin.
He pulled her blouse off and threw it way. Then he undid the zip on her skirt and lifted it. The sight that met him stopped him in his tracks, he stared in utter wonder at her naked, and shiny pussy lips. "Mily, for me?" he inquired gleefully.
"Yes Mr Khanna, Business before Pleasure, right?" she giggled. She reached out for him, his cock was now the full focus in her mind, there was no room for anything else, not yet. Now the young beautiful wife was as eager as he was for sex. She undid him as fast as she could, she was desperate for him to be in her again.
Incongruously, he said. "How is your husband Mily?"
"No worries Mr Khanna, anyway, he's not a part of this agreement is he? He has his own hasn't he?" she said happily as she slid off the desk to engulf his magnificent cock. She was doing what she believed was her right as a woman, and her duty to her alpha male, which he now was. The beautiful young wife serviced him the best way she could. And she managed to get a finger into his ass, she loved that too.
The gorgeous young wife wasn't too happy about what she was doing, but it was so exciting, so utterly naughty, and illicit, all it did was to further her excitement for it. "No one will ever know." She could look people in the eye, and say in her head to them, "I've just made love with my boss, how about that then!" or "my boss has just fucked my brains out, again!"
Mily dragged him down to the carpet and took charge, there was only going to be one ending before they went back to work, and before round 2 took place later. She was having his cum right where she wanted it, in her mouth and down her throat. And she did, a hand got his balls, she sucked in each nut in turn and then powered her way to victory. He laid back and rejoiced at her lovely dark hair swimming about, as her head bobbed up and down. Then he rammed her down on him and spewed tons of hot, heavy, and thick cum for her to eat, drink, and swallow, Mily did so gratefully.
Mily slid up him to rest on her side, head on his shoulder and arm around him. "Mr Khanna," she said, "when our agreement reaches fruition," she was meaning when she became pregnant, "the child will never be yours, you understand that don't you?"
"Yes Mily, I do, and I assure you, me knowing I have a child, even though it will never know me, I will know it. That you beautiful lady, is all I ever want, to know I will have played a role in life, other than all this," he said, and waved his arm around the sumptuous office.
"Right," he said happily, and slapped her ass, "get up, and get to work, we have a lot on today, and lunch time will be frantic, I assure you!" he said pointedly.
Mily giggled, and said, "yes and I can guess who will be busy too!" She picked up a pile of documents and hurried to her own office.
"Mily," he called, I need you please."
"Coming Mr Khanna," she called back.
"Yes you will be Mily, you will be," he said aloud to no one. He watched her as she tripped in, she knew immediately by the look on his face she would not be taking dictation. She never went to the chair, she headed for the new couch, she knew why it was here. Mily knew he would want to test drive it, along with her.

Contd ...
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
He was on her in a flash, "Mr Khanna, anyone would think I excite you for some reason," she said as her blouse came off and she was being laid on her back, her boss kissing her as she went back for him. Again she reached for his cock and it grew in her hand. "Oh Mr Khanna, Mr Khanna, Mmmmmm, I like this Mr Khanna," she said squeezing him.
"You'll like it even more in a moment you beautiful young hussy!" he told her.
Mily was doing what her husband had told her to do, have him eating out of her hand! She was so proud of herself, she had saved her life, Michael's life, their life, and their home, and also she had secured their future, of that there was no doubt. "Oh Mr Khanna," she mewled as he slid into her slick oily pussy. Her love channel accommodated him perfectly now, he had opened her up to suit him alone, no one else would ever fill her like this.
She held him, Mily was now giving her him, he wasn't taking her, this was a partnership, an agreement, 'Business before Pleasure.' She sighed happily as he thumped her with his hot hard cock, she came, then she came again. The thought of her carrying his baby filled her with love, lust, and desire. This transferred into climactic orgasm after orgasm.
Mily had her arms and legs around him, her nails hooked in tight, he was kissing her, she was kissing him back, she was loving him as if he were the last man on earth. He was pounding her with his tumultuous weapon, his balls slapping her ass, the excitement grew in both. "Mily," he gasped, she knew.
"Yes Mr Khanna, give it to me, make me pregnant, give me your baby, I want your baby, I want our baby" she cried into his mouth as he exploded and near drowned her with the amount of scalding baby making cum he blasted into her ovulating womb.
They both fell into the other, he had never been here, even with all of his experience he hadn't had it like this. Not only was Mily utterly beautiful, she was as sexy as hell, irresistibly exciting, and completely in harmony with her, and him. Sid kissed, she kissed him back.
"Mr Khanna," she whispered, as only she could whisper, "this agreement we have, I like it, don't you, hmmm?" He laughed, he couldn't help it, she was funny too.
"I hope you feel this way when your stomach starts to swell Mily, she pondered that.
"I already do Mr Khanna, I already do," she told him. She didn't know if she could do anything to help him make her pregnant, but now she knew that she would take all of the cum he wanted to give her to ensure she had a child by him. It was in their agreement, but now Mily wanted to be the mother of his baby.
Mily knew she could have and get any man she wanted, the way she looked, the way she was, made her totally irresistible to men. And none ever would, but the day she married, was the day the walls went up to all and sundry, no one but Michael would ever breach them, she was his for life. But her boss had found a way past her defences, and now after only one day, she was seduced Mily was sinking into into being his committed and loyal lover.
He sent her away again to get on with their work, but he was busy too, he made many phone calls until he found an interested billionaire he had worked with before. He explained what he had com e across and the future earnings could be astronomical to a man who would finance it properly. The world of engineering pumping facilities would be turned on its head. The cost of production was high, but the cost savings in manufacture, energy savings, and future development, which Michael had not yet thought of made this a real money winner to someone prepared to invest highly, a lot higher then he himself could.
He began meeting the man, and he was convinced after his own teams had looked at it, he wanted to buy the patent. That was answered with a definite no from Sid Khanna, in or out he told him. Eventually Sid made an agreement he could put first to Mily, then to Michael, knowing he would do what Mily told him.
He got Mily into his office, she knew she was going to get it today, she knew him well enough to know what was on. He pointed to the contract on the table and asked her to read it, for legal purposes only he told her. Mily was looking glorious as usual, and as usual Sid got his hard on just thinking about debasing her again, as he had many times now. Mily did what she knew he was wanting, and more or less laid on it, supported by her elbows, her ass in the air, and her short skirt riding high.
Mily was about to get a big surprise this time, he never spoke but lifted the skirt, and again as usual Mily's panties were in her desk for later. He dropped some baby oil into the crack of her gorgeous ass and watched as it trickled down. Mily mewled for him, little moans she knew excited him, her hand came behind to hold him for a moment, she knew he was getting super hot for her again.
The deal was to buy the design for 2 million cash, and 5% annual payment of total sales for ten years, and Sid assured her that they would be multi millionaires in the ten years. Mily's only comment was that the name had to be Roy Pumps, which was it.
"I'll talk to Michael tonight, and we'll sign tomorrow, alright Mr Khanna?" she said as a finger disappeared into her ass.
"Just what I expected of you Mily, now, before we go on, Mr Patel the business man who is buying you out, wants to meet you in person, tell Michael to be here in two days time, when things will be finalized fully. And you will meet Mr Patel in the morning at 9, at the Hotel Excelsior to discuss personal terms."
"Personal terms, what do you mean?" she said, as her ass wiggled with his finger poking about, "Mr Khanna, Oooooh!" Sid knew exactly what the personal terms were, but said.
"I have no idea, but you had better agree to them or he'll pull out I'm sure, now!" he said, and then rammed his finger right in, this negated any further conversation. He pointed his cock at Mily's beautiful ass and struck, as he did he grabbed both of her arms above the elbows and Mily was held down.
"Arggggh, Oh Mr Khanna, no please Mr Khanna please don't Arggggh Ooooooooh oh oh oh, Nooooo..." Her boss pushed on and in, she squealed, she had known that he would do one day, but it was still a surprise, no one had ever ventured there, she had steadfastly refused her husband, but now her virgin ass was being claimed for all time by her boss.
He held her down, and forced her to keep still, he stood there allowing her ass to expand to take him, when she stopped moaning, he moved back a little. This brought fearful moans from the beautiful young wife at his mercy, but he was having her, there was no room for discussion. Mily made her ass and stomach muscles relax, her bos felt the submission and began her first anal fucking.
He moved with practiced ease, sliding all the way back to the defined ridge of his cock before pushing back in. His total dominance was more than she could bear and her submission became total. He let go of her elbows and held her by the hips instead, now he fucked it, Mily felt the heat rising from the friction caused by the thick hard member owning her.
Soon Mily gave way to the pleasure it began to bring her, aided and abetted by his cock. He crimped her nipples, stroked her clit, and Mily lot control then, now she was riding the crest of the orgasmic wave he was making within her. She was cumming, "Mr Khanna, Oh Mr Khanna, please, please, Oh Mr Khanna I'm going to cum... Arggggh, oh yes, yes, yes," she hissed. Her cum squeezed out and fell to the floor, then he yanked his cock out and drove it into her sopping wet slick pussy, and pumped gallons of his hot thick cum into her womb.
He sank to his knees, kissed her ass and sat back on his haunches. When he rose up, he was spent, fucking this gorgeous wife was taking its toll, he was going to have to limit his invasions of her. Mily eventually rose up too, she never spoke but limped away back to her office, cum running down her legs.
That night she discussed everything with Michael, he didn't want to sign, but she told him if he didn't she would leave him. That ended the conversation, this would be Mily's way of fully escaping Mr Khanna, she would leave after it was all settled.
The following morning she was at the Hotel Excelsior, she was greeted warmly by the 60 year old billionaire. He escorted her up to the penthouse suite he was using. Inside on the large table was the contract, all duly signed, and witnessed, all except his. She saw it, and picked up the pen and offered it to him.
"Did Mr Khanna mention my personal terms Mrs Roy, may I call you Mily?" he said.
"Yes sir he did, and yes you may," she told him, Mily was also showing her naïve and gullible side now, which was why her boss had got her as easily as he had.
"Good I'm glad about that," said the Indian man, he then stroked Mily's tight ass.
"Mr Patel," she exclaimed, what are you...?" she stopped, now she knew the 'personal terms.' She just looked at him, he advanced on her, put his arm around her, and said sagely.
"Mily I am proud of you, you are a business woman are you not?"
"Yes sir I am, the contract needs your signature, doesn't it?"
"Yes Mily, Mr Khanna told me you were a very astute beautiful young lady." He whispered in his Indian accent, he was grey haired, but wiry, and obviously very fit. Mily reached out and felt for him, his sigh was a grateful one. Mily's hand surrounded his appendage and she knew it was a small one, one she would not have any trouble dealing with.
He walked in to the palatial state bedroom, and he climbed on the bed where Mily took control. She undressed him as she did herself. His cock, though small was hard, she Sided him. He reached to the side and offered her a condom, which she easily fitted to him. No more words were spoken or needed, before lifting herself above him.
She suddenly hated what she was doing, but her future depended now on giving this aging man a good time, Mily showed him the best. When he came she smiled at him, leaned down and gave him her best kiss. He was utterly enamored with her by now. So much so that he asked her to leave with him after he had put pen to paper. Mily said she would think about it and let him know ata later date.
On her way back, she held an appointment with the doctor who confirmed what she already knew, she was pregnant by one month. She smiled, her life was back on track, and everything in her own garden was rosy beyond rosy. Now she had to deal with her boss, in her bag was the all important contract.
When she returned to the office, she went straight into the bathroom, showered, made herself look like only she could, hair up, make up perfect. She had a change of clothes and underwear in her own closet, Mily put on the grey woolen dress she had first succumbed to Mr Khanna in.
When she knocked and went in, with the confirmation in her bag, and the contract in her hand, she was greeted with love, care, and what seemed like to her, respect from him. She held out the contract. "All signed, sealed, and delivered Mr Khanna," she said happily.
He went to her and drew her to the sofa, sat her down, sat next to her, and kissed her while his hand cupped her sensitive tit and then her explosive nub. He knew what must have happened with Mr Patel, but he didn't want to talk about it, all he wanted now was to fuck her again. Mily was now totally irresistible to him.
But Mily stopped him, "The video in your safe Mr Khanna, I need to see it please," she said. He asked why, Mily told him, it was for safety she said, she wanted to know it was still there. Sid Khanna went for it, and held it out to her, she in turn showed him the results from the pregnancy test. He stared at it in amazement, but the joy he felt too was palpable, she knew it too.
Mily got up from the sofa, the look in his eye was one of sheer anguish, he knew the score, the video was hers. For the first time, Mily was in control, Mr Khanna had to honour his words and deeds.
"You know what this means Mr Khanna don't you?" she asked, her eye lashes fluttering.
"Yes Mily I do," he said sadly, "and I will keep my word, you are free, we are done, I have no hold on you, and no one will ever know of our affair I promise you."
"Good," she said, as she unzipped the grey wool dress and lay over his desk and rested on her elbows.
"Because I believe in Business before Please Mr Khanna, don't you?" she giggled.
Sid Khanna raced to get to her.

End
Like Reply