Misc. Erotica Newly married wife shared with friend
It's the day before my Marriage. Everyone in my home are very happy and busy with the preparations. I woke up late due to jet lag and glanced at my mobile. There are couple of missed calls and lot of messages from my would-be wife. I opened the chat and saw some photo. I quickly opened it and god she is beautiful in her pre-wedding day saree. She is asking me how she looks in the saree and she called me because she is tensed about the marriage and the agreement we have made about our post marriage life.

I am Kiran, 26 year old working as software engineer in USA. I went to do masters there and got a job after completing couple of courses. I am from orthodox family with strict rules and practices. My parents wanted to get me married as soon as I landed in the job. They were worried about my food, health and also does not want me ending up marrying a foreigner. So here I am in India getting married to a girl from another orthodox family. My parents saw her and sent a photo to me when I was in USA and I said OK at the first glance. Yes, I agreed without talking to her because I was astonished by her beautiful face.

She is Shruthi, 22 years, 5'4'' and 52 kg. She completed her Bachelors from a girls college. Coming from an orthodox family, she completed all her schooling in girls-only school. So she has very minimal exposure to boys her entire life till now except few of her close relatives. Her parents wanted to get her married as soon as she completed her education. After multiple rejections, she agreed to marry me to which their parents were very happy. Because our families know each other for a long time. We met each other when we were kids but it was a very long time ago and we don't remember those moments. So we are still some strangers getting married and about to start a new life together.

I saw her text messages and lost myself to her picture. I met her when I came to India for marriage. It was a small date at a coffee shop and she wore a normal lose Punjabi dress with dupatta. But here she is in saree which was well draped around her beautiful structure. It shows her curves at the right places yet nothing really exposing. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw her profile pic appear on the phone. I answered it quickly and said hello. She did not say anything. I knew what is going on. I said, "Do not worry about it. You will like USA". She started saying "But..." and I cut her off by saying "You look pretty in the saree". There was silence and after few seconds she spoke, "Did you like the saree or the way I wore it?". I was bit shocked with the way she is speaking now compared to the the day we met before. She did not talk much and she was shy (or at least that was what I felt). I said, "Both", wondering what she really meant by her question. There was silence again and she said she got to go and she will text me later. 

She hung up the phone and I saw some more text messages from my friend and roommate Raj. "Hey Kiran, good news.." was one of those texts and that was all I wanted to hear from him. Raj and I have been friends from our childhood. He is still completing his masters final semester. I got the job in the same city he is studying and I invited him to move in with me and stay in my apartment as it is also near to his college. So when my marriage was fixed we discussed about the arrangements to be made for setting up our new family and he said he will look for another place to stay for few more months until he completes his masters. He had plans to move to a different state for his dream job. So that message from him says he found a new house for me and he will be moving out before I travel with my wife after marriage.

I was happy with that and enjoyed every moment of our marriage. There is a reception next day and everything went as planned. We applied for US Visa for my wife immediately and we wanted to go for our honeymoon after we travel to US. We had our three night ceremony at their house and it was just OK. She was shy to let me see her nude body and we had normal missionary style sex in a very dark room with our clothes on. It was first time for both of us and I did not last long in her. After 3 weeks she got her visa and we made our travel plan to US. I texted my friend about the date and asked him if everything is good with his movement. He said he took care of it all and he will be moving out one day before we land in US. We did some shopping and I bought her some pants, shirts and leggings to wear in US but nothing odd or sexy. I wanted her to wear some western dresses but she denied to that. She said she is not comfortable wearing them. We packed our luggage and we are ready for our travel. It was first time for her to travel in the flight and she was very excited about it.

The day of our travel, I got a call from my friend saying there is an issue with his new apartment and that he will need another week to move out. But we could not postpone our travel because I need to attend office work as per the plan. So there is no choice and I told Shruthi about it. She was not happy about it and I suggested that I will travel today and she can travel a week later once everything is settled. But she did not agree to that because she is scared to travel alone for the first time. So we discussed few options and nothing worked out. Finally we agreed to share the apartment for a week until Raj moves out. Our apartment is a single bed room with a single bathroom which is outside the bedroom, a hall with an open kitchen and a balcony. Raj will be sleeping on the sofa in the hall.  Throughout the travel my thoughts were only on the situation that I have to live with my wife and my friend in the same apartment. Though I know Raj, I still felt uneasy with this. We reached US and Raj has come to airport to pick us up. I introduced Raj to Shruthi and they shook their hands. We reached our apartment and we were really tired of the long journey and the jet lag. So we slept through the day in the bedroom and Raj made arrangements for our food. Being a weekend, we got chance to sleep extra time and relax.

Everything went smooth over the weekend. Shruthi started getting used to the new place and Raj also made her feel safe and comfortable. We discussed about our marriage and cracked some jokes on the photos from our marriage. On monday, I had to go to my office for completing some documentation work. So I asked Raj to take care of Shruthi if she needs anything and Raj said he will stay at home until I come back. I went to office after kissing my wife in our bedroom and I gave a small smack on her back saying she looks sexy in that legging. She is wearing a white legging and a green long top which is covering till her knees. What made it look sexy is the tightness of the top at her ass. When we were doing online shopping in India, she did not tell me her sizes because she was shy and I had to look at her lose punjabi dress and guess it. It was difficult to me because she does not have any legging or such tops before. So she looked hot in that dress and I complimented for that.

I went to the hall and started wearing the shoes for office. Shruthi was standing in a tempting way by crossing her legs and carrying my lunch box. Right then Raj came out of bathroom after taking shower. At that moment my wife is in between me and Raj, with my wife facing towards me. I could not see him clearly but I sensed him just standing still. I moved a bit while wearing the second shoe and noticed Raj staring with blank face towards us but in an angle which suggested that he is looking at my wife's sexy ass. I was taken aback and shocked at the way he was staring. I immediately finished wearing my shoe, stood up and said to my wife that I will be back as soon as I can. I greeted Raj as well and left the apartment. Through out my travel to the office, the images of the scene repeated in my mind. I was having jealous and angry on Raj for looking at my wife like that. But also wanted to see what he was looking at. During the lunch break I called my wife to check how her day is going. She answered the call immediately and I asked her how is her day. She said she slept after I left and Raj had to go out for a while to know the status of his new apartment. I told her I will be back in couple of hours and hang up the call.

That evening when I reached home Raj and Shruthi are sitting in the hall and watching some TV show.I greeted them and went in to our bedroom. Shruthi also came behind me and hugged me after closing the bedroom door. I kissed her on the lips and asked her to stand in the same pose as she was standing in the morning. She asked why and I said I just want to see it again. She said what will she get if she do it. I promised to buy her new clothes. She was happy with that and she stood in the same pose. I went away behind her and take a look at her. To my surprise, I had an instant erection in my pants looking at the view. It was so hot to watch her ass in that angle and the curve of her ass is mind blowing. Then I realized why Raj was staring at her as if he was in a trance. I started imagining how he might have felt with such a view but also got angry about it. After all she is my wife and he should not be staring at her like that. But it might be a coincidence and can't completely blame him. 

I was lost in these thoughts and came to senses when my wife asked me what happened. I told its nothing and I am just amazed by her beauty. She blushed and kissed me and asked me to fresh up and come for dinner. I took bath and came to the hall. Raj was watching TV and Shruthi was preparing rotis. I went to Raj and asked him how was his day. He said he went to his new apartment and that they are still doing some repair work which appears to be taking another 10 days. I looked at Shruthi as if asking her if she is OK. To my surprise, she said to Raj "Do not worry about it Raj. You can stay here as long as you can. After all you are best friend for Kiran and I will also get bored sitting alone in the home. You will be at home every alternate day and I can have some company." I was shocked to hear those words from her. Several thoughts running in my mind. Does she really mean it? Is she comfortable with him staying in our house? Is Raj really having difficulties in getting the apartment?

Meanwhile Shruthi brought the food for us and me and Raj started having beers. I told Shruthi to eat and go to sleep as she is tired and I will come later. She ate and went to our bedroom o sleep. I had a beer and said I am done. But Raj continued on to the 3rd beer and said "I am sorry for troubling you with the move out. I am trying all options and it is getting hard to find suitable one with in the budget". I said, "Do not worry about it. We are OK with you staying here. Shruthi also seems comfortable with you." Raj said "Yes, she is very kind and beautiful". I was not expecting that from him at all and was shocked to hear that. I know he was drunk and probably out of his senses but how could he talk like that about his friend's wife. I asked him "what do you mean by beautiful?" to which he answered "I meant she looks beautiful". I started having mixed emotions running through me by hearing that. Is he referring to her face or is he talking about her body? Is he looking at her in a sexy way? Is he talking all this only because he was drunk and out of his sense? All these questions are making me curious to find what his feelings are and also making me horny. I should be getting jealous or anger in this situation. But here I am enjoying all this.

My better part debated to cut the talk and go to bed but my other half won the debate. I asked him "What makes you think she is beautiful? Because she has beautiful eyes?". "No, my friend", he started saying with his hand gestured as if he is referring to a hour glass, "she has a beautiful..." and fell down on the sofa and passed out. I felt angry, not because he was talking bad but because he did not complete the sentence. I guess I wanted to hear him saying it and praising my wife. I made him sleep properly on the sofa, cleaned the mess and went to our bed room. My wife was fast asleep and I slide into the bed. Hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck. All the while thinking about what we talked. She did not respond back and I kept my hand on her ass started feeling the shape of it. It was soft and felt huge to my hands. All I can think of is '"What would Raj do if he gets to touch her ass? Was he looking at her secretly? Is he imagining her while masturbating?" All these thoughts made me super horny. So much to grasp in a day. I slept off with all these thoughts and woke up to me wife standing with a cup of coffee in the morning.

"Kiran, it is 7:00 already. You said you need to be in office early today. Wake up and get freshen up. I have prepared your breakfast and lunch is getting prepared." Shruthi woke up early, took her bath and wore a soft silk saree. She is looking gorgeous. I stood up and gave a hug to her and tried to kiss her on the lips. She pushed me away asking to get ready for office. I had bath and came to the hall to see if Raj is awake. To my surprise, he is not in the house. I asked Shruthi about him and she said he went out saying there is some urgent work. I had breakfast and started to office. I called Raj and he said he had to go early and will be going back to home in the afternoon. I could not concentrate much on the office work. My mind was completely occupied with the talk from last night. 

After an hour, I got a text from Shruthi "Your wife is waiting for you. Come early." and it was her pic with the saree she wore in the morning. She wanted to tempt me with the photos and adjusted the saree below the navel and lower hip on the back. She was so hot in that saree. Suddenly I felt like I missed a heartbeat. Did she mention she is going to wait for me in that attire until I reach home? What if Raj goes first? Will she adjust when Raj goes home? What will be his feeling when he sees her like that? That last question made me so horny. But for that to happen, my wife should stay like that until I go home. I quickly thought about it and texted back to my wife. "Are you sure you can stay that long like that? what if I come late in the evening?". She replied "I can wait for my dear husband for ever." I replied "OK then, I need a proof that you are staying the same till I get back. So take the go pro, keep it in the hall and record your day so that I can see it when I come home." I was eagerly waiting for her reply and after 15 mins there is her message. It was a pic of our hall and she was pointing to a corner near the TV stand. I zoomed in and found the go-pro which she positioned in such a way that the entire hall and kitchen were covered in the video. She sent another pic showing that it is in record mode.

I could not do any work that entire day and it was time to leave. I hurried up to my car and drove fast to our home. I was about to get out of my car and I noticed Raj coming out of our apartment. I waited in the car till he left and went in to our home. I rang the bell and after 2 mins my wife came to open the door. She is still wearing the same saree in the same attire as she showed in the pic. She was so damn hot in that. I immediately closed the door and took her to our bedroom. I started kissing her and caressed her hip. She stopped me and said she is in the middle of cooking and asked me to wait till bed time. I asked her if she really stayed like that the entire day and she said "As my husband wished for with a wink". Then I remembered about the go-pro and quickly took it and went back to the bed room. Shruthi was cooking and talking on the phone. 

As the video started playing, Shruthi was cleaning the house, watching TV and having lunch. After some time she went in to the bedroom. I thought she might be having her nap. I started forwarding and suddenly I see Raj on the sofa and Shruthi in the kitchen. I paused and reversed it back a bit till I see her coming out of bedroom and I can hear the calling bell. I can see she was sleepy and she opened the door probably forgetting that she is wearing the saree like that. From the angle I could not see the door but after a few seconds, I see Shruthi coming back to the sofa area and grabbing her mobile. She talked to someone on the phone and gestured the other person to sit on the sofa. I was wondering why would she has to ask Raj to sit on the sofa. 

And my heart dropped when I saw Vasthav following her to the sofa. Vasthav is Raj's college mate and he comes to our home sometimes for hangout. From the angle I could not see where he is looking at while walking behind her. Then Shruthi asked him to sit and went to kitchen to get him some water. She brought a glass of water and handed it over to Vasthav. All this time she was still in the same attire with saree below the navel and back at the lower hip. Vasthav was drinking water while watching her hip region. Shruthi was texting someone on the phone. I suppose it was Raj she called earlier and probably texting him.
After that my wife went to the bedroom and came back with the saree adjusted properly. She might have realized about the saree when she saw herself in the bedroom mirror. After all she is a orthodox woman and felt shy about it. I wanted to go and ask her about adjusting the saree and that she has broken the rule. But I wanted to see what follows because she did agree that she followed the rule when I asked her after reaching home. So the video continues and she was talking to him about his college and how he knows Raj and me. Meanwhile the door bell rang again and it was Raj this time. Raj came in to the hall and sat on the chair near the sofa. The chair is closer to the go-pro and I can hear them clearly. My wife told Raj that she is going to sleep and went inside our bedroom.

Raj asked Vasthav why he is here and told him not to visit our home going forward. Vasthav didn't care to listen to Raj and asked "Who is that beauty?" Raj asked him to don't talk like that and told him that she is Kiran's wife". Vasthav said "She really looks hot in that saree". Raj said" Stop talking shit. She is my friend's wife." Vasthav said "Come on Raj, I know you very well. Doesn't she look hot? Actually she was wearing the saree below her navel and lower hip when I came in. She must have adjusted it later." Raj asked "What do you mean? Did she wear the saree like that?". Vasthav answered "Yes bro. She was wearing it so sexy I got instant erection seeing her" and pointed his crotch area showing his erected penis through the pant. Raj said "You need to leave now. We will meet later at your house" and made him leave immediately. Then he set on the sofa and started watching TV and keep looking at the bedroom door waiting for my wife to come out. After half hour, I see my wife coming out of our bed room and greeted Raj. Asked him if he would like to drink some tea to which Raj immediately agreed. Then Shruthi went to the bathroom and came out after 10 mins. This time she came back with the saree adjusted below the navel and the lower hip. She saw towards the go-pro and gave an expression like "sorry" to me for adjusting it before. 

All this time, Raj was involved in the TV and when my wife came near Raj with a cup of tea, he got shocked at the sight of my wife's saree. He was just staring at her dumbstruck and my wife called him again. He came to his senses and took the cup from my wife's hands. His hands were shivering a bit and I can see his fingers feeling my wife's hand while grabbing the cup. Then my wife started cleaning the hall by arranging the stuff here and there and I did not understand why she has to clean it again since she cleaned it few hours back. All I could see is Raj sipping tea and enjoying the view of my hot wife in a sexy saree. After some time Raj got a call and he went out just when I reached home. I got so horny looking at all the series of events. What was Vasthav thinking about my wife? What was Raj thinking about my wife? Did they enjoy her in that saree? Most of all, what was my wife thinking all the while? Why did she adjust the saree when Vasthav was here and then adjusted back when he left? Was she comfortable with Raj? Does she know Vasthav and Raj staring at her? Was she enjoying it? So many questions running in my mind when my wife entered bed room.

"What are you doing?" asked Shruthi. "I have to ask that" was my response. She gave a question mark face signalling she did not understand my question. I took her in my hands and gave a kiss on her lips. "Why did you adjust the saree when Vasthav was here and adjusted it back when Raj is here?" I asked her. She said "Because my naughty husband asked for it". I was shocked to here that but I did not understand it clearly. "Were you not shy when Raj was here? I did not tell you to wear like that in front of him" I asked her back. Shruthi took a moment and kissed me on my forehead and said "I heard your conversation yesterday. I know what is going on in your head. I understand you are getting horny when Raj is talking about me and looking at me. I noticed it from the first day of your office when you were wearing the shoes and when Raj was watching me. I know why you asked me to do the same pose and watched it from the same angle as your friend watched me." I was shocked to hear all this from my wife. I do not have any words to say. I kept silent and she said "I thought you would get angry when your friend saw me on the first day of your office. But instead you were horny and wanted to see what he was seeing. Later that day, when your friend said I am beautiful and told I have a beautiful figure..." I interrupted her and said "He did not say figure". She said "Come on Kiran. You know what he meant by the gesture of hour glass. And you did not get angry on him instead you made him sleep properly on the sofa. And you know that he will be home before you and still asked me to wear the saree like that. You wanted him to see me in that way and more than that, you wanted to watch him staring at your wife." I just watched into her with blank face. I do not know what to say to her. After few minutes she broke the silence and kissed me on my lips and said "My dear naughty husband. Do not worry about it. I was reading about this behavior on the internet and it is very common for some men to get aroused when other men watch their wife." 

I was so happy hearing this from my wife. "Thank you for understanding me and my thoughts. But how could you do it? I mean you were so orthodox and not comfortable with wearing modern dresses also." Shruthi said "Kiran, this is where you need to understand me as well. I have never got chance to be around boys due to my schooling being in the girls only school. Because of that I developed interest in boys during teenage and whenever we go out for shopping I used to notice how boys ogle at girls. It some how turned me on and always wanted men to look at me and praise my assets. But I never got chance to really show my assets until today. I used to wear very lose dresses and they hide my body and my figure." This was a new side of my wife. I just kept listening and grasping the new information my wife is feeding me. Shruthi continued "When we landed in US, I noticed your friend looking at me and my body and I sensed his interest when he touched my hand pretending a handshake. And when you were also enjoying it, I started enjoying it myself too. It feels like living my dream while making you happy. If you do not like it, just tell me and I will stop." She kissed me again and stood there looking at her feet. I do not know how to respond. Still digesting the words she just told me. After few minutes of silence, I went to her and hugged her and went in to the hall. She is still in the bedroom waiting for me to say something. After some time, I texted her saying "Raj will be home soon and the rule applies till bed time ;)". She ran into the hall and jumped on my lap and kissed me hard. Then she went in to the bed room and arranged her saree to make sure it is as expected and even made it go lower. She came back to the hall and looked at me by showing her hip and navel. I noticed the difference and gave a wink to her and said "The feast is ready for Raj". I still did not understand why she adjusted her saree when Vasthav was here. Wanted to ask her but I left it out for a later time. I sat on the sofa thinking about the flow of events and wondering what would happen next and eagerly waiting for Raj with beer cans ready.

I heard the door bell and I looked at Shruthi. She was smiling and looking at me. I signaled her to go and open the door and I went into the bathroom. I hear her open the door and close it in a few seconds. I hear Raj's voice and he was asking about me. Shruthi said he is in the bathroom and asked if he would like some water. Raj said OK and Shruthi asked him how was his day and they started talking. I can only imagine his discomfort by watching her in that saree. I waited for 2 minutes and came to the hall and greeted Raj. Shruthi was standing in front of him such that her curves are visible to Raj when he talks to her. I noticed his bulge and discomfort he is facing. To ease it up I asked Shruthi to get the dinner ready for us and offered a beer to Raj. Even though he was talking to me he kept throwing glances at the kitchen to get a chance of viewing my wife. I started getting horny again and the beer is making it higher. We are in the 2nd round and Shruthi said she is feeling tired and went to bed room. She texted me to finish it off and come fast as she really needs to sleep because she has to wake up early. I texted her to go to sleep and that I will wake her up once we are done.

I took Raj out to our balcony so that Shruthi will not get disturbed with our talking. In between the conversation I asked Raj about Vasthav's visit and to that he said he had warned him not to come here again. I asked him if he said anything bad about Shruthi (Knowing Vasthav for some time I can even guess what he would comment without watching that video). Raj said "Nothing like that, I sent him back immediately after seeing him here." I asked him again "Raj I know what he is. So tell me frankly what he commented on Shruthi." Raj emptied the can and said "Vasthav said he saw Shruthi in the Saree". I responded saying "What is wrong in Saree?". Raj said "It is not the saree but the way she wore it today. She looked very hot and sexy" I was shocked to hear those words from Raj about my wife and it also excited me. I did not react to his words but asked "Is that Vasthav's comments or yours?" Raj just looked in to my eyes and said "Look Kiran, I do admire her beauty but I do not want to see her in that way. She is my friend's wife." I felt good that he is giving such respect to me and my wife. "I feel proud to have you as my friend. I know how difficult it is to you as a bachelor and living with such a hot lady in the same house." I told him. Raj replied "I am lucky to have you as my friend and Shruthi is very lucky to marry you." I went near him and gave a friendly hug to him and said "I must get friend some good gift. Until then don't feel bad to enjoy the beauty in our home." 

Raj did not understand what I am saying and just stood there with a blank face. I smiled at him and said "Don't hold yourself back from looking at the beauty. Beauty is to be admired and I don't mind you watching it". With that he came to the senses and asked me if I am serious or just talking under the influence of the alcohol. I assured him that I am talking for real and that I do not have any objections with him watching her as long as she is comfortable. He just sat on the chair without saying anything still trying to realize if this is real and not a dream. I said good night and left to our bed room. I slid into our bed and tried to wake her up. But she is in deep sleep and I hugged her from behind and dozed off thinking what just happened.
[+] 4 users Like an_old_man's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
update super.......
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Excellent Starting, good narration.

Hope author continues at this pace and the tease is long, long, very long. So that we can enjoy the story till it can slowly escalate to the climax
Like Reply
Keep posting bro
Like Reply
Keep It Up.
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
Thank you guys. I am working on the next update. Hope you enjoyed the story so far.
Like Reply
Enjoyeddd?????
One Of The Best Updates I Have Read Here ...
Keep It Up Bro ...
Keep Going
Like Reply
Nice beginning
Like Reply
Nice story pls update
Like Reply
Raj did not understand what I am saying and just stood there with a blank face. I smiled at him and said "Don't hold yourself back from looking at the beauty. Beauty is to be admired and I don't mind you watching it". With that he came to the senses and asked me if I am serious or just talking under the influence of the alcohol. I assured him that I am talking for real and that I do not have any objections with him watching her as long as she is comfortable. He just sat on the chair without saying anything still trying to realize if this is real and not a dream. I said good night and left to our bed room. I slid into our bed and tried to wake her up. But she is in deep sleep and I hugged her from behind and dozed off thinking what just happened.

It was about 3AM when Shruthi woke me up. She was asking me why I did not wake her up. I said she was fast asleep when I came to sleep and I did not want to disturb her. She made an angry face (that was what it felt like in the dim light) and turned around to sleep. I went close to her in to spoon position and hugged her. "What is it darling?" I inquired her. She did not respond. I kissed her on the neck and asked her again. She replied "I was so horny today and wanted to have sex". It has been few days since we had proper sex and I am sure she needs it. With the way she is behaving right now I really wanted to fuck her immediately. But then I also did not want to have her urges cool down. I need her to be on the highs so she can enjoy what is happening and what is about to happen. I turned her around and kissed her on the lips and said "Honey, I need to sleep because I have meetings in the office early". She did not respond to me and we both went to sleep.

Next morning Shruthi woke me up and called me for breakfast. I went to shower and got ready for office all the while trying to avoid Raj. I know he was trying to make a conversation with me. I was having my breakfast in the hall and Shruthi was in the bathroom taking shower. Raj came to the hall and quickly sat near me on the sofa. "Arun, I am sorry about the conversation last night. It went beyond my boundaries". I interrupted him and said "You did not and do not be sorry. Whatever I mean everything I told you. Stop worrying about it and do what I told you" and winked at him when I heard my wife opening the bathroom door.

Raj sat there without any words probably dreaming in his world. I kissed my wife in our bedroom and noticed something odd. She is a punjabi dress which does not seem weird or sexy if someone looks at her casually. But if she bends forward it gives good view of her cleavage and also the complete bra (as if there is no top on her). She wore this back in India at our home and when I told her about it at that time she said she wears such dresses with a dupatta only. Now that she is going to be at home anyway it would not bother. But the fact Raj is here there is definitely something on her mind for wearing this particular dress. I looked at her with a smile and asked "What is in store for us (Me and Raj) today?" To which she just hit me on my shoulder with a sweet smile and said "you will see when you are back from office". I left to office excited and also worried of how things will go.

It was a busy day at work and during lunch time I texted her to make sure everything is fine and there was no response from her. I waited for an hour and called her. She answered the phone and said she was tiered and sleeping so could not reply to my message. I did not ask anything because I have my other colleagues near me. So I hang up the call and texted her if anything happened today. She replied "Gopro has all of it Smile". I really forgot about the gopro option completely but Shruthi really did good. Now my excitement has increased to see what she wants me to see. Did she do anything or did Raj do anything? What might have happened in a few hours? I could not concentrate on work rest of the day and left office a bit early.

When I reached home my wife opened the door and I could not see Raj. I asked my wife and she said he went out after lunch and haven't returned yet. "Now quickly tell me what happened. I cannot wait any longer". My wife did not say a word and just looked at towards the TV stand. I got the clue and immediately took the gopro and started playing today's video. My wife stopped me and asked me to go to the bedroom and watch it so that if Raj comes he can't listen by chance. So I went to our bedroom and closed the door. Connected the gopro to my laptop with headphones and started playing.

The video started with my wife adjusting the position and she looked bit worried. She made sure gopro is recording and quickly ran towards the kitchen. She is still preparing breakfast for her and then Raj appeared on the video coming from his bedroom door. He just finished his bath and drying up his hair. He is wearing a normal t-shirt and the cotton jogger pant. Shruthi asked him to start a movie on the TV so they can watch while eating breakfast. So Raj sat on the sofa and running through netflix searching for a movie. Then entered my wife with breakfast plates in both hands and she came towards the table in front of the sofa. My heart was pumping as I know what is about to come. I got a hard erection so I started stroking my dick with my hand inside the trouser.

My wife said to Raj - "Raj, here take the breakfast. It is too hot to handle". I do not know why but those words made more sense in this scenario. All I could relate is what she is referring to. She definitely said those words loud enough to be recorded clearly on the gopro. And there she is trying to grab all the attention towards her while the "breakfast" is being served. From the view of gopro, I can olny see towards the sofa so I am only able to see the back of my wife here. So Raj then switched his eyes from TV towards the hand of my wife to grab the breakfast plate. I am getting more excited that I can hear my heart beat. I do not know why I feel so  excited. Is it because my friend Raj is going to watch my wife's cleavage in the bra? Is it because my wife is going to show my friend her cleavage? Is it because both of them are trying to achieve the same without knowing it?

As the moments pass, I could see my wife taking all her time in slowly bending down towards Raj and Raj taking his eyes towards the most beautiful boobs he was only dreaming of. The seconds felt like hours and finally the moment arrived. I see Raj's eyes shining at one stage and he did not blink. I wife trying to handover the plate to his hands and from the corner view all I can see is her head facing towards the table trying to keep other plate on the table. I thought she might be doing it to avoid eye contact with Raj and give him enough freedom to watch her cleavage. She took enough pause to make sure he does not sense that she is doing it wantedly but also enough time for Raj to capture the moment. It was for about 5 seconds of video and I felt like watching for 50 mins. I re-winded the same again and again and it was so hot. The expression on Raj's face was priceless. That moment he was only dreaming of last night has presented itself in front of him.

Shruthi gave the plate to him and sat on the floor beside the table where her breakfast plate was kept. She was facing towards the TV and watching the movie. Raj was just sitting there still trying to consume what was served to him. After a while my wife laughed for something on the TV and that alerted Raj to come to his senses. He saw my wife and I can see the lust in his eyes eating her as the breakfast. He kept looking at her inch by inch and my dick grew up the same. It was so erotic to watch him look at my wife and then suddenly I saw my wife staring at the gopro and smiling. I did not clearly understand why she gave that look and smile to me. Rest of the video has nothing special except for Raj glancing at my wife whenever he gets a chance. I guess he got motivated with the talk last night and not missing a chance to feast on her.

I came to the hall and my wife was sitting in the balcony drinking tea. I went to her, took a glass of tea and sat near her. There were no words between us. She turned towards me and with a worried smile on her face asked me "Did you like it?". I answered "I could not believe what I saw. It was so erotic." She smiled and asked "What did you like about the most?" I said "The expression on Raj's face when he saw your cleavage in the bra. I'm sure your cleavage was so hot in that lacy bra." I held her hand and asked "How did you feel about it?" She replied "It was exciting and scary while doing it. Didn't you see my expression?" I said "I could only see her back and side profile in that angle". "Oh my god! I didn't realize that. So you could not see the cleavage in the video???" She wondered. I see both excitement and also worry on her face. I don't know why she is tensed about it because I have seen it before and I could imagine what it was like. I said "Well, I could not see in the video. Why don't we recreate the scene again?." and winked at her. She thought about it for a minute.

She caught my hand and took me inside the hall and asked me to sit on the sofa exactly where Raj was sitting. Then she went to the bedroom and came back in 2 mins. Went to the Kitchen and took the plates in both hands. She said the same words asking Raj to start some movie on the TV and started towards the table in front of the sofa. I was so excited and imagining in the position of Raj. Shruthi came to the table and did the same as before. What I saw then dropped my heart. Is it for real? Did Raj saw the same as what I am seeing now? Did my wife server him the same breakfast? I could not believe what I am seeing. Everything was exactly same as I saw and imagined from the video. She was bending in the same angle and position as before. I am sitting in the same position as Raj was sitting. So definitely I am watching what Raj has seen.

"Arun, what happened?" asked my wife shaking me up. I don't know how long I sat there like that in my own thoughts. I don't know what just happened and how to react. "I hope you are not angry" said my wife with a concerning face. She wanted assurance that I am ok with what I saw now that was not visible on the video. Now I understand why she was worried before. She has been trying to get the same assurance from the starting of our talk in the balcony. She wanted to know I am not feeling bad. I am still processing the scene I saw now and I do not know what to say. Just then the door bell rang and she went to the door and opened it. It was Raj. The awkward look on his face is clear to me. He tried to avoid eye contact with her and me. He went straight up to his bedroom. I went to take bath and to came for dinner. Raj was still in his bedroom. I did not talk to my wife about the incident and we were watching TV. Shruthi was lying on my lap and took my hand. She planted a kiss on it and placed it on her right boob. I caressed it softly and kissed her on the lips. We were both aroused with the recent events and that we did not have sex for few days. After watching the TV for some time, I asked her to call Raj for dinner. She went to his bedroom door and called him to come for dinner. He came to the hall after some time and we started having dinner watching a funny movie. After dinner I took Raj out for a walk while my wife was talking to her parents on phone.

"Raj, what is happening? Why are you acting weird?" I asked him. "Nothing Arun. There is a small project work tension and nothing else". "OK. So tell about this. Did you try to eat the feast today?" I asked him with a wink. "There is something I need to tell you" he replied. I know what he is going to tell. With an exciting face I told him "Hurry up. I am all ears". He looked at the ground and said in a low voice "I saw them". I acted as if I don't know about what he was talking about and questioned him what he meant by. He said "I saw her boobs today." I again acted and asked him to clearly explain what happened. "Arun, today morning after you left we were about to eat breakfast. I took my shower and came to hall. Shruthi has been wearing this lose punjabi dress which is not looking so hot. So I was bit unhappy thinking there is no feast for me. But I didn't know there is much more treat waiting for me. When she came to me to hand over my breakfast plate, I was sitting on the sofa and she had to bend forward to hand over the plate. So when she bent forward I was able to see her boobs. I cannot still believe what I saw" he told with excitement and eagerly looked into my face to see how I reacts. I don't know what to say. He described everything about the incident exactly as it happened. But the more exciting word that aroused me was that he saw her boobs. He did not mention anything about the cleavage. He only said boobs. Yes, he was correct. That is the same reason why I was shocked when we did the replay of the events in the evening. It was the same reason why Shruthi was worried about when we talked in the balcony. She showed her boobs without a bra to Raj. Like there was nothing hiding them inside her punjabi dress. It was not what I was expecting to see. But it aroused me so much that I would cum with just thinking about it.

I recollected my thoughts and looked at Raj who is eagerly waiting for my reaction. "Are you saying you saw her cleavage?" I asked him for clarification. "No Arun. I saw her boobs. She was not wearing a bra" he said with excitement. I can see how happy he is. "Wow! what a lucky fellow you are Raj. You got the feast served for you without even doing anything." I said and smiled at him. "Yes, it was my luck it happened. Are you not angry?" he asked. I replied "Not at all Raj. I am happy for you. I am more happy that you are sharing this with me and not hiding it". He said "You are my best friend and you have so much faith in me. You are openly giving me freedom to look at your wife's body and enjoy. I am thankful to you." I said "That is nothing Raj. I want to give more feast to you. Like really real feast. I am waiting for the opportunity to implement it. When time arrives, just follow my instructions". He was so happy hearing to this and even though he did not know what I meant he said OK.
[+] 3 users Like an_old_man's post
Like Reply
Very erotic waiting for next update
Like Reply
good one keep it up. give a very big update.
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
nice seduction story. wife recording herself is gud and especially getting know the full details from friend's mouth is new concept.

keep going and if possible please add more seduction & exhibitionism instead of direct sex.
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
Very very erotic story please update, waiting for more
Like Reply
I said "That is nothing Raj. I want to give more feast to you. Like really real feast. I am waiting for the opportunity to implement it. When time arrives, just follow my instructions". He was so happy hearing to this and even though he did not know what I meant he said OK.

We went back to our house and Shruthi opened the door and quickly went back to the sofa. She was watching a serial on the TV and she did not want to miss the scene. I started entering in through the door and felt Raj holding my hand with a firm grip. I looked at him with a questioning face and he was not looking at me. His eyes are stuck towards the sofa. I can see the excitement on his face. Immediately I realized what Shruthi was wearing. I was so caught up in my plans earlier that I did not notice that she took her bath while Raj and I were talking outside. She wore the night shorts with a t-shirt. The t-shirt was normal but the short was something that portrays her thighs very well. I remember when she was ordering them couple of days back. She was angry that I suggested to buy Medium size and she argued that she is not fat and Small size will fit well. I was sure medium size is right fit because those shorts are of different model and small would get tight near her ass cheeks. But she finally purchased the small size ones. She did not show them to me after they were delivered. Quickly came out of these thoughts when Raj made his grip tighter on my hand. I whispered to him "Come on Raj. You are hurting me". "Sorry Arun, I could not control after seeing the view of those..." he stopped and looked at me with an awkward smile. Of course I know what he was referring to. She was supposed to wear those shorts in our bedroom only when she goes to sleep. Now she is wearing them in the Hall knowing Raj will be around. I was curious to know what is running in her mind and what she was up to. And the way Raj was enjoying and talking about it with me was so arousing to me. I asked Raj to control his excitement and to get inside the house.

We went into the hall and I turned back to close the door. When I turned back towards the sofa, I see Raj sat on the chair which was perpendicular to where Shruthi was sitting. His eyes are glued to her thighs and literally eating my wife with his eyes. All this in front of me without any hesitation. I was aroused but also worried if my wife senses that Raj knows I am aware of everything. It was difficult situation for me. My wife does not know that I am talking about all this with Raj and Raj is not aware that my wife is doing all this intentionally and that I am part of it. I quickly took my cell phone and texted Raj "Don't eat my wife like that. If she catches you then we will be in trouble".  He replied "Sorry Arun. I could take my eyes off her thighs. She is damn hot". Although I was worried, that last sentence made my dick hard. My friend is saying to me that he finds my wife "hot". But I was also happy that he is speaking his mind openly with me. I couldn't control myself and asked him "what is it that you liked in her now?". He saw my text and ignored it. I did not understand why. After couple of minutes I had to pee and so went to bathroom. While in the bathroom my phone alerted me of a text message. I glanced at it and it was a message from Raj "Dude please do not come to the hall for some time. Please Please Please...." I did not understand what he is doing and what he is planning to do. I was worried if he does anything stupid and upsets her. "What is it Raj? What are you doing there?" I replied him inquiring about his plan. "Please Arun. Trust me. Give me few minutes to spend with her alone" he replied. Those words mean alot. He wanted me to stay away while he is enjoying looking at me wife. He is asking me to allow him to spend time with my wife. It felt so good that I kept reading the message again and again.

Suddenly I heard some vessel sounds from the kitchen. Few seconds later I got a message from Raj. This time he sent me an image and I was shocked when it loaded on the screen. It was the back of my wife going towards the kitchen and it is his view from the seat he was sitting. "Arun, look at her from my eyes. See what I am seeing and what I am enjoying." and then a video appeared on my screen. It was again back view of my wife walking towards the kitchen and he zoomed in to capture only her ass swaying when she was walking. It was not very clear as she went quickly and he had to capture it without her knowing. It was so arousing to know what he was looking and from his point of view. I was enjoying all this and then the thought of my wife came in to my mind. What are her thoughts? Was she enjoying all the attention from Raj. Was she enjoying knowing that I am aware of what she is doing? I wanted to talk to her and know what is going on in her mind and what is her plan with wearing those shorts. That's when I got another text from Raj "Thanks for the time. Your wife is all yours. She went to your bedroom." I quickly came out of bathroom and went to hall. Raj smiled at me with a bright face. I can see how satisfied he is that he got opportunity to watch my wife with my permission. "I guess you got enough feast to jerk for tonight" I told him with a wink. "yes, of course. I am rock hard." he said and quickly went to bathroom saying good night to me. I can imagine what he was going to do in the bathroom.

I went to our bedroom and locked the door. Shruthi was watching something on her mobile. I went and lied on the bed beside her without talking anything. She turned towards me and said "OK, ask me". "You know what I want to know" I replied gently touching her left boob. She took my hand and moved it towards her hip and placed it just above her ass and said ''Go down. You will find your answers." I moved my hand lower slowly feeling the softness of her short. It was so smooth and tight that I can easily guess the outline of her cheeks. "Did you know what you were doing?" I questioned her. She grabbed my dick which was hard and erect and said "I know that you know what I was doing and that you enjoyed it" She placed a kiss on my lips. "You looked so damn hot in that short." I told her trying to compliment. "Did you see that? I ran quickly to the sofa before you noticed it." she responded. I then realized that she knew that I did not see her when she opened the door. I tried to cover by saying "I did not see you directly but I noticed how Raj was excited while sitting on the sofa and that made me wonder what was happening. Then I saw your short and thought he might be excited to watch your thighs. Now I understand what he might have seen." and tapped her as cheeks signaling her that he watched her ass in those shorts. She replied "So you wanted him to enjoy and gave privacy? Is that the reason why you waited so long in the bathroom?" She asked me teasingly. "What else can I do. My wife wants to show off her thighs and ass to my friend and it is my duty to give that privacy" I said. "I guess that helped your friend to enjoy me more" She said smiling. "Why do you think so?" I asked. "Well, when you were in the bathroom he asked me to get some water. I was about to offer him the water from the bottle I have near the sofa but he wanted to have warm water. So I had to go to kitchen and get him some warm water." She said. "What is in bringing warm water?" I acted as if I dont know about it but I wondered how she knew everything about her attire and how Raj was eyeing her and still managed to put her up for display. She is such an exhibitionist I thought. "Do you really don't know why he asked for warm water my dear husband?" She asked again teasing me. "I would guess but it sounds good when you tell the details" I said rubbing her left ass cheek and hit it lightly while enjoying the softness of the fabric. "I know you love to hear everything from me naughty. So he asked me to get the water from kitchen to get a glance of my back when I go to kitchen. I am sure he enjoyed the view." she said. "How did you know he was watching your back? Did you turn back and saw him?" I inquired. "No dear, I can sense when I get those hungry looks on my body. And Raj was so horny that I can tell from looking at his face. I am sure he would masturbate for that view tonight. And probably the entire week." She gave a wild smile and  gave a stroke on my dick. She knows that I am enjoying this conversation by touching my dick. I became too hard and horny with the talk and the softness of her hand on my dick that I came in her hands with a shivering orgasm. It felt so good and relaxed I just dig my face in between her boobs and I dont remember when I slept.

I woke up at 6AM and saw my wife still sleeping close to me. I recalled all the conversation from last night and it was such a turn on that I got an instant erection. I lifted the bed sheet and glanced at her ass in that short. I can clearly see outline of her ass cheeks and the crack. It was so sexy to watch her in that attire. I heard the bathroom door sound and realized Raj was awake. Quickly got an idea and I set up the mobile in the bedroom such that the entire room is covered and started recording the video. When I heard the flush sound, I quietly went out of our bedroom and at the same time Raj also came out. We wished good morning to each other and I said I need to use bath room and quickly went in and locked the door. My heart started pounding heavily. I was excited and I was scared of what I just did. If it was a regular day it would not matter much but today is different. I peed and then started brushing my teeth very slowly. Part of me wanted to finish it off and go out. But the other part of me conquered and I stayed there for what felt like a decade. I was there for 10 mins and I could not resist the urge to come out any more. But I cannot do it so quickly. I need to give some time to Raj. "Come on Raj. Don't disappoint me. Don't screw up the opportunity" I thought in my mind.

I don't really know what I wanted him to do or what should happen. I just left it to the flow of the situation. I just hoped the mobile camera would record and do not go out of memory. I can't hear any sounds or movements outside the bathroom. After a while I lost track of how long it has been and I flushed the toilet to hint Raj that I am finished and coming out. I gave a brief pause and heard someone running across the bathroom door in the direction of Raj's bedroom. Then I slowly opened the bathroom door and saw that the Raj's bedroom door was closed. I saw our bedroom and the door is still open. My heart started pounding heavily. Each second felt like an hour while I started towards out bedroom door. I want to know what just happened in our bedroom. I went near to the bedroom door and glanced at our bed. I still see my wife sleeping on the bed. I quickly went and took my mobile which is thankfully still recording. I turned off the video recording and wanted to watch what happened and then my wife started moving. I moved in to the bed quietly and slept near to my wife. She hugged me tightly and kissed on my lips and said "what happened sir? woke up with a horny early in the morning and can't even wait until I wake up?" I did not know what to say and kissed her on the lips. "Sorry dear, I woke up and started thinking about yesterday and it made me so horny." I told her.  "Glad you enjoyed it all. But why not wait till I wake up?" she said with a cute angry face. This puzzled me very much. What does she mean by 'waiting till she wake up?' I dont understand what she is talking about. "What did I do darling?" I questioned her. "Oh look. Did everything and acting like an innocent" she replied with a pinch on my cheek. She was right that I woke up horny but what is she talking about now? Then it struck in my mind. Does she mean something happened when I went to bathroom? So Raj did something naughty with my wife? And my wife thinks it was all done by me? What happened in those few minutes in our bed room? I got more excited and wanted to watch the video. I said "Sorry darling, I was not able to control. I will take you to shopping tonight and make you happy" and kissed her again and took my hands to her ass and to her thighs to grab them before getting out of bed. But I felt a wet area on her back thighs. "You are wet down here. I guess my cum has escaped your hand and landed here" I told to her jokingly and wiping it off with a tissue. "Hahaha, no darling you came in my hands complete and I wiped it off cleanly before sleeping" she replied with a big laugh. I was puzzled again. Then what is this sticky thing on her thighs now? Did she cum? But I did not see any wet patch on her shorts. I was about to ask her but she hurried to the bathroom. I lied on the bed trying to understand what she meant and why her thighs were wet. I got so involved in my thoughts that I forgot about the video. I got ready and left to office after kissing my wife. I did not see Raj again that morning. He was still in his room till I left.

I went to office and it was a busy day. I was sitting alone in a conference hall and I got a text from my wife to remind me about my promise to take her to shopping. I confirmed her about the shopping plan and then I remembered about the video. "What a stupid I am. I completely forgot about it." I scolded myself and quickly locked the conference room and started playing the video. It started with me setting up the mobile in our bedroom. After a few minutes, I see Raj quietly entering our bed room and sneaking up to get a view of my wife. My wife is deep asleep and lying on her stomach under the bed sheet. Raj slowly approached the bed and close to my wife trying to make sure she is still asleep. Then he moved to the other end of the bed and looked at the bathroom door. I think he was making sure I am still busy in the bathroom. Then he slowly slid in to our bed where I sleep and get inside her bed sheet. Now I cannot see what he was doing under the sheet clearly. But I see movement of the bed sheet. Suddenly my wife started moving trying to adjust her position or trying to adjust herself. It looked like she was trying to move closer to Raj. My heart dropped a beat when Raj lifted himself up and the bed sheet moved a bit down. He was adjusting himself to move on top of her at the hip region while she was still lying on her stomach. One of his hands is moving quickly and doing something down there. In this process the bed sheet still moved away and I could now see their hip region. I could not believe what I saw there. But I also understand why her thighs were wet in the morning. My wife's words from the morning made sense now. "Raj, you are a horny stupid genius!" I kind of praised Raj in my mind. I did wanted something to happen when I left the bedroom door open. But I did not expect this. I did not expect Raj to go so close to my wife. I did not expect Raj to touch my wife. I did not expect Raj to lie close to my wife on our bed in our bedroom. And the most of all I did not expect Raj to... cum on my wife!  At least not today!.

I didn't realize when I took my dick out of my pants and started stroking. It was so erotic seeing Raj on top of Shruthi with his dick in between her thighs. In that angle it looked like Raj was fucking my wife from behind. He was so careful in making sure my wife does not wake up completely and not to turn around to see him. He moved slowly and gently rubbing his dick between my wife's soft thighs. At that moment I heard my wife asking him to wait for sometime but I guess my wife talking to him seems to have excited him much that he made a small grunt and arched his back reaching his orgasm. I started cumming watching that and realizing he just came on my wife without her knowing it was him. He collapsed on top of her with intense orgasm and she made sure he lied on top of her for sometime and she went back to sleep. Raj then moved on to the bed and quickly went out of bed and adjusted the bed sheet. He then stood for a brief moment watching her and when he heard the flush from bathroom he ran out of our bedroom. "Damn! that was so erotic to watch." I said to my self trying to digest everything. I can understand why Raj did not meet me after that. I wanted to talk to him directly and I did not call him or text him all day. I completed my office work a bit early and as promised went to my home to take my wife to the shopping. She bought few normal dresses to wear when we go out. When we were passing by a lingerie shop I whispered in her ears "How about some feast in the lingerie?" to which she replied "If that is what my dear husband desires". We went in and I selected couple of items and we reached back to our home. Raj was not home yet and I asked my wife to text him. He said he will be staying at his friends home tonight as it is getting late and he will come back tomorrow evening. I was disappointed that he wont be here. But my wife seemed happy in a different way. She wanted to have our time alone and this is perfect.

She asked me to take a day off tomorrow and so I did. That night we had romantic candle light dinner at the home and fucked twice on the sofa before sleeping down on the floor exhausted. She was so hornier that night and I can feel the difference in the way she enjoyed sex. Next morning my wife woke me up around 9AM with a coffee. She took bath and looks so fresh. Her face looked so bright and beautiful that I could not resist planting a kiss on her cheek. "You were so hot last night" I whispered in her ear while grabbing her waist. Her waist was so sexy in that chiffon saree. "Ouch!" She jumped by the touch of my hand on her stomach and pushed me away from her. "Be gentle my dear husband. Your friend will get hurt if you make marks on my body" she teased me with her words. I grabbed her close and tried to kiss her on the lips. She pushed me away towards bathroom and asked me to first get freshen up and eat breakfast. I pinched her ass and quickly ran to the bathroom. When I came back I saw my wife chatting on the phone with a bright smile on her face. "What is it darling? Why are you so blushing?" I inquired with enthusiasm. "Your friend is saying that I was good yesterday" she replied. "Wait Raj is chatting with you and telling that you were good yesterday?" I questioned back promptly. It was not that he is saying my wife was good that made me surprised. It was not that my wife was smiling to his comments. It was not that those comments made my dick hard again. "When did he see her yesterday? What was she wearing at that time? What does he mean by good?" dumped my questions on her trying to quickly get the answers. I did not realize he was still at home when I left to office yesterday. So something might have happened that I did not ask my wife and she did not inform me. I don't doubt her or my friend but I was curious to know what happened.

"Don't get so excited Mr. Hubby. I was only wearing a Jeans and t-shirt. He is just complimenting me casually." she replied holding her laugh at my curiosity and excitement. "Oh that was all?!" I exclaimed in disappointment. But then why would he has to say she was good? What does he meant by good? I still has a doubt about those words. We had our breakfast and started watching a movie on the TV. I grabbed my mobile and texted Raj "Hey, when will you come home? I need to talk". There was immediate reply "Arun, I will come late night. What is the matter?" he replied very casually as if there was nothing. I can't see his face and what he is really feeling. That is why I wanted to talk about it directly. "Nothing, we will talk when we meet tonight." I responded. There was no reply from him and we went out for lunch and did some shopping for Raj. Coming Saturday is Raj's birthday and we wanted to buy some clothes for him. When we were in the shopping mall I got a text from Raj "Do you really want to talk about it?". So he knows what I wanted to talk about. Does he know that I am aware of what he did? How did he know? I replied "I need to know everything". He did not replied to my message. We completed the shopping and returned at about 10pm after having dinner. My wife was so tired and she wanted to sleep. But I told her that I will watch some movie and sleep after some time so she went to bed. I was sitting in the hall waiting for my friend to arrive. It was half past 11 when Raj returned home. I opened the door for him and took him to the balcony immediately. Told him Shruthi is sleeping and I don't want her to listen to our conversation. Raj kept quite and was avoiding to look into my eyes. "What is it Raj? Tell me. I need to listen." I asked him. "Arun, first of all I am sorry for what I did. With all the talk we had yesterday and how hot she was looking, I was not able control. I am feeling bad about it." he responded. "Raj, look at my face. Do I look sad or angry? Do I look excited? What do you see on my face?". He turned his face towards me and looked at my face for a brief minute and replied "You... look curious and excited." I told "Exactly, I am so anxious to know. Now tell me what you got to tell." He took few seconds to compose himself and said "I kind of did it with Shruthi. I did not really wanted that to happen but she looked so hot and uncontrollable." I asked him "Tell me in detail what you did with Shruthi". "Yesterday morning when you went to the bathroom you forgot to close your bedroom door. I was just walking by and noticed the door being open and I thought I will close it so Shruthi wont get disturbed. When I went to the door I saw Shruthi sleeping on the bed and suddenly the image of her ass in those shorts came to my mind. I looked at the bathroom and you were still in there. So I wanted to take a look at her body closely and I thought I may not get such a chance. So I decided to go near her and take a look but because she was in the blanket I could not see. Then I went over the bed on your side and slid into the blanket. I just wanted to look and I did not have any intention to touch her or do anything else. But while I was adjusting in the bed closer to her, she suddenly started moving closer to me. I was scared but then being an inch close to her body aroused me more and my dick became so hard that I could not control it. I don't know what came up on me but I took my dick out and moved on top of her while she was lying on her stomach. Sorry Arun. I should not have done anything like that." he stopped. I told him "Raj just tell me everything." Then he continued telling me the rest which I saw in the video when the bed sheet moved to the side. I was happy that he told me exactly what I saw on the video and did not hide anything. And also excited and aroused about all of it hearing from him. I assured him that I am not angry on him "I know you did not do anything intentionally and it all happened in the heat of the moment. But did you touch her? How did it felt?".  He responded "I did not really touch her much except my dick on her thighs. But I was lying on her body and it felt so soft. I only wish I married her. Such a beauty she is." I asked him "So tell me about this message you sent her this morning". He kept a puzzled look on his face and I told him what the message was. Raj answered "Oh she told you? I was casually complimenting her. Nothing specific". "Come on Raj. I know there is something else. What did you mean by 'She was good'?" I insisted him to tell. "I meant that she was good in the bed. I am sorry about it but I was just playing with her. I am sure she doesn't understand what I meant. I hope you are not angry about it." he replied. "Wow dude you got so much daring now. You told her she was good in the bed?!" I punched him on his stomach in a friendly way and teased him. "I am happy you are not angry on me Arun. I was scared to show my face today." he said. "Nothing like that Raj. I am enjoying everything that is happening between you and my wife." I told him and we told good night to each other and went to sleep. Shruthi was in deep sleep as she was too tired. I went to sleep as I have several meetings the following day.
[+] 8 users Like an_old_man's post
Like Reply
Really good story
[+] 3 users Like desihunter's post
Like Reply