Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Why are the faces of the wives in these family pictures looking tired?” I asked the photographer.  “You will know,” the photographer said and winked at me.  Ever since me and my entered the Photostudio with my elder son who is 5 and my younger son who is 3, to take a family picture for my younger son’s birthday, the photographer has been drooling all over my young wife’s body in her saree.  In the name of helping her pose, he went touchy touchy all over my wife and was having fun.  Since my wife’s concentration was all about my younger son who was constantly trying to move all over and touch anything he had his eyes on, she could not concentrate on the photographer and the pervert photographer began taking full advantage of my wife.  In the name of helping my wife control my younger son, he began touching my wife’s waist, shoulders, ass cheeks over her saree, and he even touched my wife’s left boobs over her blouse.  At one point my younger son pushed the lights down.  As my wife caught my younger son and yelled at him, he started crying, and my wife, before consoling my younger son, “I am sorry,” she said looking at the photographer.  “It's okay, madam, I have a spare, you hold the baby first,” he said and placed his hands on my wife’s shoulders and turned her towards my younger son.  As my wife bent down to console my crying younger son, the photographer in the name of picking up the fallen light stand, started brushing my wife’s ass cheeks with his right shoulder and biceps.  As my wife picked my crying younger son up, “Go madam, take him for a walk in the corridor and console him, meanwhile I will fix the lights,” he whispered at my wife, gently placing his left hand over my wife’s waist.  My wife nodded and took my younger son to the corridor.  As my wife went out of the studio to the corridor, my elder son quickly followed her to the corridor.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As I was standing alone in the Photo Studio, “What’s her name sir?” he asked.  “My wife’s name is Bindu,” I said.  “She looks young, how old is she?” he asked casually.  “26,” I said.  “She is very beautiful, where did you find her? She is definitely not from this city,” he said.  “Yeah, she is from my native village in Tamil Nadu, a relative of mine,” I said.  “Would you be interested in sending your wife for modeling?” he asked casually.  “No, she is happy being a housewife, besides she is busy taking care of our two sons.  I work in Canada and she is the only person taking care of our sons, so no time for modeling and all,” I said.  “Oh she is a housewife?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I answered.  “As a photographer, I see a lot of beauty in her sir.  She has a beautiful face, beautiful eyes, very proportionate nose, and she is gifted with tasty lips,” the way the photographer was talking about my wife’s, was kind of turning me on and shamelessly I was getting a boner inside my pants.  “Sir, why are you quiet? You don’t like me talking about your wife’s beauty?” he asked.  “Hey no, please go ahead,”  I said.  “Your wife is gifted with tasty lips.  I noticed she has some nice and pearly white teeth.  Not to mention her clean pink tongue.  You must have been enjoying tasting her clean pink tongue while kissing her lips, didn’t you?” he said and winked at me.  Without my knowledge I started shamelessly blushing, “you are lucky man sir,” he exclaimed.  “Your wife is just perfect for a model.  Just love the structure of your wife sir, so inviting,” he said looking right into my eyes, begging me to let him have my wife.  Noticing me not getting upset, he started getting bolder, “it is a dream for a photographer like me to work with your wife sir.  Your wife looks great without her saree, doesn’t she?” he said.  “Excuse me?!” I exclaimed.  “I mean she would look great in her blouse and petticoat, doesn’t she?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I uttered.  “I knew it, sir.  Your wife is a goddess,” he said.  
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“You are a Gentleman, Sir, I respect you,” he said.  “Why?” I asked.  “Nothing sir, if any Indian would have been in your place he would have got angry at me for admiring his wife’s beauty, but you are definitely a true Gentleman sir, you understood my profession and let me talk to you so openly.  That’s why I like NRI’s like you, Sir,” he said.  For that I did not have an answer.  “Sir, answer me this, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your wife, in her blouse and petticoat?” he asked.  “What?!” I exclaimed.  “Definitely 10, I guess?” he said.  “Well, I can’t rate, but she looks beautiful in her blouse and petticoat,” I said and smiled shamelessly, which he took it as a green signal to talk more openly about my wife.  “Mmmmmm…. That means she looks hot in her blouse and petticoat,” she said and smiled at me in a naughty way.  “You can say that,” I said looking away.  “Sir, have you removed your wife’s blouse and petticoat, yourself?” he asked.  “Excuse me?!” I exclaimed.  “Or at least have you seen your wife removing her blouse and petticoat right in front of you?” he asked in a horny tone.  “Obviously! I am her husband,” I said and shamelessly smiled at him as looked away.  I was so horny letting the photographer talk like that about my wife and at the same time feeling guilty.  “And how good does she look in her bra and panteis?” he whispered winked at me.  Though I was horny, and was enjoying listening to him talking dirty about my wife, “hey!” I exclaimed.  “On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your wife in her bra and panties, Sir?” he asked, getting bolder.  Though I was horny, I did not answer him and encourage him, and turned away and started casually walking past him towards the corridor.  “You don’t have to tell me, I will find out myself, Sir,” he said.  “What?!” I exclaimed and turned around.  “Just wait and watch,” he said and winked at me and went out towards the corridor.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As I was about to go out of the corridor, the photographer came inside holding my both sons’ arms in a polite way, and my wife was happily watching my sons happily getting inside along with the photographer.  As he let my sons walk free, “Mohan, hold Arun, he will push the lights again,” my wife said.  “It's okay, Bindu, they are kids, let the boys play around and get used to the surroundings, only then they will be in a good mood while taking pictures, or else, you know, they will cry while taking pictures, do you understand, Bindu?” the photographer said.  “I understand,” my wife said and smiled at him.  “Wait, how do you know my name?” she asked.  “Your husband told me,” the photographer said and looked at me.  As I walked towards them and handed his camera over to him, “your husband was telling me how much he loves you, Bindu,” he was telling my wife and my wife was looking at me and feeling proud of me.  As I stood near them, “your husband thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world,” he whispered with a smile.  My wife smiled at him and looked at me, “guess what?” he whispered.  “What?” she asked and looked at him, “he even said you are sexy,” he said and my wife started blushing.  “Mohan…!!” she exclaimed and was blushing like a teenager.  “You are, Bindu,” the photographer said.  “My God, this is so embarrassing,” my wife was blushing.  “Here Mohan, take your Sexy wife to the Photography Backdrop,” the photographer said casually, placing his hands over my wife’s shoulders and sending her towards me.  My wife was blushing,  “my God, look how she is blushing….!” the photographer exclaimed and my wife was still blushing.  He came near us, “don’t blush Bindu, it is making you look more sexy,” he whispered and smiled at my wife.  She smiled at him and came along with me towards the Photographer Backdrop.  As the photographer said “Kids go fetch this balloon,” and threw a balloon at us, both our sons started coming towards us to fetch the balloon.  “You never told me I look sexy, but you told the photographer” my wife whispered and blushed.  “You are honey,” I whispered.  “Stop it Mohan, I am a mother of two sons now,” my wife said blushing, putting her head down.  “Mother of two boys, but you are still young and sexy.  Even the photographer acknowledged,” I whispered and smiled at her.  “Probably he was complimenting me to make the picture come good,” my wife whispered looking at the photographer, who was fixing the lights and looking at my wife.  He started throwing a few more balloons near us so that my sons could play happily and come towards us, and all of a sudden he placed his camera on a tripod and started playing with our sons and my wife started enjoying the way he was playing and making our sons happy.

Like Reply
“He seems like a nice guy, Mohan,” my wife whispered while watching the photographer play with our sons.  “Who? The photographer?” I asked.  “That’s why he was complimenting me all this while,” my wife said.  “That’s his profession, I guess, to get the people in a good mood for the photos,” I said.  “Oh yeah, Mohan,” my wife acknowledged.  “You guys ready?” the photographer asked, playing with my sons.  “Yeah,” we both said.  “Let's go to your daddy and mummy, guys,” he said and cheerfully took my sons towards us.  My wife was watching him playfully take our sons towards us and started admiring the way he was handling our sons.

Like Reply
As he started making me stand and pose for the family picture, he started adjusting my wife’s posture.  The photographer, in the name of adjusting my wife’s posture, he started feeling my wife up, and my wife started to feel uneasy and was not cooperating nicely with him.  “Mohan, he is touching you everywhere,” she whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Shhh… Bindu, it is his profession, he is doing all this in order to get the perfect picture, let's cooperate with him,” I whispered.  “Mohan, did you see, he just touched my boobs over my blouse, and he even grabbed my waist, as if I am his girlfriend,” my wife whispered complaining.  “Bindu, do you love me?” I whispered.  “Yes, Mohan, Yes, why are you asking me now?” my uneasy wife asked.  “He is the best photographer in the town, only he can take the best family picture of us.  If you love me you have to cooperate with him, and let him do whatever he wants with you,” I whispered.  “How Mohan? How can I?” my wife whispered into my ears.  “When he is touching you, just close your eyes and think that I am touching you, okay?” I whispered.  “Mohan, do you think this will work?” my wife whispered.  “I am very much sure about it, Bindu,” I whispered.  “Alright Mohan, let's see how it goes,” my wife agreed.

Meanwhile my sons started playing with the balloons, and the photographer looked at them and smiled at us, “alright, let the little ones play, meanwhile we will take pictures of you both,” the photographer said and came towards us.  As my wife looked at me, “alright, Mohan, hold Bindu like this and close your eyes,” he said and readily wrapped his arms around my wife’s waist and hugged my wife.  Initially my wife was taken aback and was just placing her hands around his shoulder and looked at me.  “Bindu, now wrapped your arms around my neck,” the photographer said in a professional tone.  My wife looked at me, as if seeking for my permission to hug him, and the moment I gave her the nod, she closed her eyes and started hugging the photographer with her arms around his neck.  “Good,” the photographer said.  “Are you comfortable, Bindu?” the photographer asked, hugging my wife by her waist.  Biting her lips, she opened her eyes and looked at me, “she is comfortable,” I said to the photographer.  “Good, now you come Mohan, hold Bindu, just like I was holding her, and Bindu, you hold Mohan, just like you were holding me, okay?” he said.  I said okay and my wife nodded without even looking him into his eyes.  I hugged my wife just like he was hugging my wife and posed for the picture and he complimented us and took our pictures.  
Like Reply
It was time for his another picture,  “Now, similar pose, come Bindu,” he said and readily hugged my wife’s waist and made her wrap her arms around his shoulders.  This time my wife cooperated thinking that just hugging him back was the pose, and hugged him back.  As the photographer was hugging my wife by her waist and my wife was closing her eyes and hugging him back with her arms around his shoulders, “here is the pose, Mohan, watch this,” he said and gently took his hands off her waist and placed his hands over my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree.  “Mmmmm,” my wife gently moaned as she was taken aback and opened her eyes and looked at me.  “Just place your hands like this Mohan.  Don’t press like this okay?” he said and all of a sudden squeezed my wife’s ass cheeks and broke the hug and went to take the picture.  My wife was confused and I quickly hugged my wife and placed my hands on her just like he said and posed for the camera and he took the picture.  This time he showed us the picture on his camera and my wife looks pretty impressed with it as the picture looks so romantic in a good way.  My wife looked at me and smiled, “do you like it, Bindu?” he asked.  “Yes,” my wife said and smiled.  As we went to the Photography Backdrop, “the picture has come really good, Bindu,” I whispered.  “Yeah, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “It is all because of your cooperation, Bindu,” I whispered.  She smiled at me, “Mohan, will he give these photos as soft copies? I want to share them with my friends and make them feel jealous,” my wife whispered and smiled.  “Yeah, he will, Bindu, don’t worry,” I whispered.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
It's time for another picture, “now similar pose, come Bindu,” he said and came towards my wife and hugged my wife with his arms around his waist and my wife readily wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight and closed her eyes.  The moment he placed his hands over my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree, my wife started biting her lips and let him feel up her ass cheeks softly and was moving her ass in an uneasy way.  Without even telling about the next pose, the photographer continued roaming his hands all over my wife’s asscheeks and feeling up my wife’s ass and my wife on the other hand was hugging him and biting her lips and letting him feel up her ass cheeks over her saree.  “Mohan, come here,” the photographer said.  As I went near them, “just hold Bindu, like this, and kiss her like this,” the photographer said and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree and planted a kiss on her cheek.  The kiss on her cheek surprised her and she opened her eyes and looked at me and then closed her eyes.  “Don’t press too hard, okay? Just press affectionately like you really love her and want her to be with you forever.  Like this,” he said and started grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks affectionately like he wants her badly.  My wife on the other hand was moving her ass cheeks uncomfortably as she was yet to get used to another man’s hands other than mine feeling up her ass cheeks.  The photographer noticed it, “Bindu, when Mohan is going to hold you like this, don’t move your posterior like this okay?” the photographer whispered.  “Mmmmm,” my wife whispered back, with her arms still around his neck and hugging him and closing her eyes.  “And, Mohan, while kissing her cheeks, kiss her cheeks softly, okay? Not like this,” he said and started kissing my wife’s left cheeks.  “Mmmmmm,” my wife moaned and started biting her lips.  That little moan of my wife gave him the signal that she was feeling horny and I could feel it as well.  “Now you do it, Mohan, come,” the photographer said and took his hands off my wife’s ass cheeks and went to handle the camera.

[+] 10 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued ...
Like Reply
Wow !! Awesome narration
Like Reply
Fantastic story. You are one of my favourite author. Carry on...
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply
As I hugged my wife with my hands over her ass cheeks, my wife hugged me with her arms around my neck, just like she was hugging the photographer.  “Mohan, I cannot handle him, he is getting too touchy, and even kissing my cheek,” my wife whispered.  “I know,” I whispered.  “Though I try telling myself that you are the one who is hugging me and not the photographer, it is giving me a new feeling when he is touching me Mohan.  I could literally feel a new pair of hands feeling me up and a new person romancing me, Mohan.  Feeling guilty for letting another man other than you touch me and even kiss my cheek, Mohan,” my wife said.  As she was whispering, I started feeling horny, “Bindu, I understand what you are trying to say, but we need perfect pictures right?  Especially the romantic ones.  Imagine how jealous your friends will feel if they see our romantic pictures,” I whispered.  “Oh Mohan, especially to that Sunitha, since you are in Canada most of the time, she used to make me jealous by sharing a lot of pictures with her husband,” my wife whispered.  “Guys, are you ready?” the photographer said.  “Yes,” we said.  As we posed just like he showed us, he clicked the pictures and came and showed it to us on his camera.  “Wow!” my wife exclaimed, “you like it, Bindu?” the photographer asked.  “It's beautiful,” my wife said.  “It's romantic,” the photographer said and smiled at me.  “Mohan, what do you think?” he asked.  “It is really good, like you said, it looks very romantic,”  I said.  “All credits should go to your wife, because she cooperated really well, Mohan,” the photographer complimented.  My wife smiled at me, “Credits should go to my husband as well, nothing without his support,” my wife said, hugging my arm.  “Mmmmmm.. You guys are naturally romantic… Shall we go for a couple more romantic poses?” the photographer asked.  My wife looked at me, for my answer, “two more romantic poses, and then we can proceed with the family photos,” the photographer was whispering as my wife waited for my answer.  

Like Reply
“What do you say, Mohan?” my wife whispered.  “What do you say, Bindu?” I whispered.  “Two more poses right?” my wife asked the photographer.  “Well we will try with two more poses, if you are comfortable we can proceed further, if you are not, after these 2 poses we will proceed with the family pictures,” the photographer said.  “Okay,” my wife said, looking at me.  “Cool then,” the photographer said and went towards the camera tripod.  As he was fixing the camera, “Just 2 more pictures, Bindu, just cooperate with him like you cooperated so far okay.  With these pictures you can make your friend Sunitha jealous, think about it,” I said.  “That’s what I was thinking, Mohan,” my wife said and smiled at me.  As I smiled back at her, “but I am worried about this photographer, Mohan, what if he gets too touchy,” my wife whispered.  “Just enjoy yourself,” I whispered and winked at my wife.  “Mohan..!” my wife exclaimed, and started feeling shy.  “Look at him, he is cute, come on, go ahead and enjoy yourself,” I whispered with a smile, and for a moment my wife blushed and looked at him.  “Hey just for two pictures right, go ahead,” I whispered, giving my wife a green signal to romance him.  “Alright, just for two pictures, okay, after that I am not going to let him touch me,” she whispered.  I just smiled at her.   The photographer fixed the camera on the tripod and came towards us.

Like Reply
“Here is the new pose, it is similar to the previous poses, with some slight changes,” he said and stood in front of my wife and smiled at her.  “Ready, Bindu?” he said.  As my wife smiled and nodded, “Cooperate with me more than the last pose, because the output of this pose will depend solely on your cooperation,” he said and grabbed my wife’s waist.  My wife’s exposed waist came into his right hand, and he pulled my wife by her waist and started hugging my wife and my wife who was really in a mood to cooperate with him for the picture, readily wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging him back.  As he took my wife into complete embrace, my wife started feeling like she was getting used up by him, “mmm… just a sec,” she said and tried to break the hug.  “What happened, Bindu?” the photographer asked, placing his right hand over my wife’s waist and almost pinching my wife’s waist.  “Just a moment, I will have a word with my husband,” my wife said, and took his hand off her waist and came towards me.  “What happened now?” I whispered.  “Mohan, this is new to me, and I can feel him romancing me all together,” my wife whispered.  “That’s okay,” as I started my sentence, “that’s okay? Mohan, the guy is romancing me for good, don’t you see it?” my wife whispered.  “Please, Bindu,” I whispered.  “What please, Mohan?  He is romancing me like he really wants me,” my wife whispered.  “That’s the whole point, Bindu, he is teaching me how to pose in such a way that I hold you like I really want you,” I whispered.  “Bindu, I want these two pictures at any cost okay, not for you stupid friend Sunitha, but also to show to my friends in Canada that we are a romantic couple, though we stay so far from each other, we are still a romantic couple when we are together.  Just cooperate with him okay?” I said in a bold tone.  “Okay, Mohan, I am gonna cooperate with him, just for you, but I want to tell you one thing, he is not being professional, he is taking advantage of us and romancing me for real.  He is trying to turn me on, god damnit!” my wife exclaimed.  

Like Reply
“Is there a problem? Can we stop the romantic photoshoot?” the photographer asked politely, standing behind my wife and quietly placing his left hand over her waist.  “No, we will proceed,” my wife said, turning towards her right.  “That’s good, Bindu,” he said and inserted his left hand which was on my wife’s waist further inside her and rested his hand on my wife’s navel and pulled her towards him and hugged my wife from behind.  My wife just closed her eyes and bit her lips.  “I love the way your wife is cooperating, Mohan, I am pretty sure that two pictures we were going to take are going to come out really good,” the photographer said and turned my wife around and readily hugged my wife.  As my wife wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging his back, the photographer started feeling my wife up completely and began kissing and sniffing her neck and cleavage.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” as my wife started moaning, the photographer continued romancing my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mfffffff mmmmm,” as my wife continued to moan, my sons started fighting for the balloons.  By the time I went to control my sons, and was spending a good 1 to 2 minutes with my sons, the photographer started kissing her neck and cheeks and my wife was totally in his control now.  The photographer brought his lips close my wife’s lips and tried to kiss her lips, but she was hesitantly taking her lips away, but as the photographer continued showering my wife’s chin and cheeks with kisses, my wife looked into his eyes and he whispered something looking at her lips and all of a sudden began kissing my wife’s lips and my wife began kissing his lips back this time.  They were passionately kissing each other’s lips hugging each other like lovers. 
Like Reply
Meanwhile, I was controlling my sons and at the same time watching the photographer romance my wife and taste her lips, through the mirror.  As he tried to tongue kiss my wife, my wife broke the kiss and looked him into his eyes, “my husband is here,” my wife whispered, licking her lips.  I could clearly hear that, but pretended as if I was busy with my sons.  “He won’t mind, Bindu, let's enjoy ourselves, come on,” he whispered and started kissing my wife’s lips.  Though she began kissing his lips back, the moment he brought his hands and inserted underneath my wife’s saree pallu and grabbed my wife’s boobs over her blouse, “mmmmmm… no..” my wife whispered and tried to pull his hands off her boobs over her blouse.  As the horny photographer tried to squeeze my wife’s boobs over her blouse and tried to kiss my wife’s lips, she forcibly broke free from him and came towards me.  “What happened, Bindu?” I asked, looking at my wife’s face.  Her lips and entire mouth region were glittering with the photographer’s saliva, which my wife wiped it quickly, “nothing, Mohan, he is ready for the pose,” my wife said.  “Mohan, come here,” the photographer called.  As I went near him, “ready to pose, Mohan?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I said.  “You and Bindu, go near the Photography Backdrop, meanwhile I will keep your sons engaged,” he said and sent my and my wife towards the Photography Backdrop.
[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued....
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Great writing and moments.. Keep going, bro clps
Like Reply
As he was throwing all the balloons at my sons and started playing with them, “What’s the pose?” I whispered.  “We just have to hug each other and pose, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  As I was standing quietly, waiting for the Photographer to come and take our picture, “Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “Yes, Bindu,” I whispered.  “While teaching me how to pose, the photographer kissed my lips,” my wife whispered.  “I am sorry, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “Hey, why are you sorry? Come on,” I whispered.  “How could I kiss another man on the lips,” my wife whispered, acting as if she did not enjoy the kiss.  “Come on, you did it for the sake of photos, right? That too for me, so don’t worry about it,” I said.  “Yeah, Mohan, I just cooperated only for you, so that the photos will come good and show them to your friends in Canada,” she whispered.  The way my wife was pretending as if she was not enjoying and was letting her photographer hug her and kiss her lips all for the sake of me, was getting me more horny.  “Thanks Bindu,” I whispered, smiling at her.  “But you must know only one thing, the photographer is kissing me too much, and is trying to turn me on, Mohan.  I am trying my best to control myself, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  This time she sounded almost genuine, but at the same time was letting me know that she was getting turned on as well and it was not her fault.  “Let him turn you on, Bindu, our house is right at the next block, we can go home and enjoy making love, after this,” I whispered.  “But he is a nice guy, Mohan, very friendly and supportive,” my wife whispered.  

[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply