Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice
Hi,
Recently I have started dating a girl and we are having good sexual life and emotional connect. We are in love with each other. She recently suggested that we explore erotica. It was an article that suggested that reading erotica helps us to open up and understand our desires and fetishes and helps to discuss it. How shall I approach this? And what kind of stories do I start sharing?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-08-2022, 04:39 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: Hi,
Recently I have started dating a girl and we are having good sexual life and emotional connect. We are in love with each other. She recently suggested that we explore erotica. It was an article that suggested that reading erotica helps us to open up and understand our desires and fetishes and helps to discuss it. How shall I approach this? And what kind of stories do I start sharing?

Suggest 4-5 different genres like swapping,groupsex,  bdsm, incest, gangbang etc and she her reaction. Actually she wants to tell you about her dark fantasies but can't do upfront. So she is building a narrative around it so that both of you move into it naturally and without judging. It's going to be fun
Like Reply
(19-08-2022, 05:13 AM)long_jerk Wrote: Suggest 4-5 different genres like swapping,groupsex,  bdsm, incest, gangbang etc and she her reaction. Actually she wants to tell you about her dark fantasies but can't do upfront. So she is building a narrative around it so that both of you move into it naturally and without judging. It's going to be fun

yes i will do that, i will get her drunk and introduce these stories
Like Reply